X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Re: X-Men [Day 7]

Post by Young Lady »

The only reason I hesitate and don't go ahead and vote Spiral, is because it feels too similar to the Sunfire case. :sigh:

Deadpool, bro, Rasputin survived two night kill attempts, and the Brotherhood can't do that. As for V, I have a role in mind for him, so unless he's an Apocalypse recruit, he should be okay.
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Avalanche wrote:
Havok wrote:
Avalanche wrote:
Deadpool wrote:so after all that jibberjab u guys wanna lynch a low poster on day 7. real original guys i guess the baddies must truly b runnin the show after all. thats some weaksauce. i wont be votin for shaw or marrow just cuz they aint been as prolific of posters as some of yall

Not me. I want to lynch White Queen. Or should I say White Lie?
So, you don't think she's Apocalypse? You just think she's been lying or is there anything else that leads you to this conclusion?
I think it's a convenient assumption for a baddie to play up to. And I am mad at her for ignoring the survivors alliance.
Yeah, you survived an NK too, didn't ya? So 4 have survived with 2 roles showing that, which means the fact that the baddie roles don't show an NK survivor means squat. And Avalanche, you know I <3 you. I am glad you resolved your Morlock issues.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Snapshot »

Deadpool wrote:i actually wanna vote 4 u viz becuz i think u and mikhail rasputin are brotherhoodlums 2gether but i have no idea how 2 make a case on either 1 of u and if i speak out against u ill probs get killed and i dont wanna die

so i dont really care 2 convince u of anythin lol i think ur bad and i think spiral mite b one of the horsemen.
:|

So you think spiral is bad, despite never having mentioned him in a negative way before, and when I ask you to explain your thoughts, you NO U me and call me bad? Da fuq?

It seems calling out Marrow and Shaw is having an interesting effect around here.

Oh, and Deadpool we don't actually know that there are any horsemen, remember?

Speaking of Apocalypse, hey White Queen how do you feel about a Shaw lynch?
Reporting
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Spooky Ghost »

The Vision wrote:Since you are here Marrow, tell me, would you be up for a Shaw lynch? You can read his posts, there aren't a ton. LMK what you think of him. And if not Shaw, who will you vote for? And why?
The problem is, if I vote for Shaw, and he's civ, you'll just look at it and say: "Guess he's keeping to the trend."

If I vote for him, and he's bad, you'll just look at it and say "He must have realized that we caught on!"

There's no way for me to win. I find him suspicious, but that's beside the point. I don't want to self-vote or vote for some random guy, because I want to actually catch someone, but I'm not seeing any way I can without you jumping all over me.

Also, for the last few in-game days, I've been coming into the thread a few hours before the poll ends. That's when I read up and vote. That's why I immediately saw Vision's post about me being quoted by Spiral second in the thread. That caught my attention. So, you suspect me for being inactive, which I'm going to try and stop being, not voting for civvies, and visiting the thread a couple of hours before the poll ends, as I have been doing most of the game.

I don't even know what to do anymore.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

mutants and horsemen need to team up to take out the brotherhood. there gettin 2 cocky if u ask me.

i think raspy, havok, the viz and longshot are the bad guys. raspy cant be voted 2day. if the horsemen team wants 2 team up and take out some brotherhood we can put the apocalypse shit on pause.

ill be votin for one of the above altho i wish i could vote 4 em all hehehe
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

this has been a very interesting day o_o
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

The Vision wrote:
Deadpool wrote:i actually wanna vote 4 u viz becuz i think u and mikhail rasputin are brotherhoodlums 2gether but i have no idea how 2 make a case on either 1 of u and if i speak out against u ill probs get killed and i dont wanna die

so i dont really care 2 convince u of anythin lol i think ur bad and i think spiral mite b one of the horsemen.
:|

So you think spiral is bad, despite never having mentioned him in a negative way before, and when I ask you to explain your thoughts, you NO U me and call me bad? Da fuq?

It seems calling out Marrow and Shaw is having an interesting effect around here.

Oh, and Deadpool we don't actually know that there are any horsemen, remember?

Speaking of Apocalypse, hey White Queen how do you feel about a Shaw lynch?
I have no reason to specifically trust him. I would rather lynch Polaris, Hawkeye or Phoenix due to the evidence from the last lynch, but if you think Shaw is bad, I have no reason to think you wrong.

Linki; I do think the Brotherhood is a bigger KNOWN threat; the Horsemen is a theory. It might be true, but it might not. Stranger things have happened. But I do think the baddies have been running this thread with impunity, and they need to be stopped.
Assault
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

voted 4 vision
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Marrow wrote:The problem is, if I vote for Shaw, and he's civ, you'll just look at it and say: "Guess he's keeping to the trend."

If I vote for him, and he's bad, you'll just look at it and say "He must have realized that we caught on!"

There's no way for me to win. I find him suspicious, but that's beside the point. I don't want to self-vote or vote for some random guy, because I want to actually catch someone, but I'm not seeing any way I can without you jumping all over me.

Also, for the last few in-game days, I've been coming into the thread a few hours before the poll ends. That's when I read up and vote. That's why I immediately saw Vision's post about me being quoted by Spiral second in the thread. That caught my attention. So, you suspect me for being inactive, which I'm going to try and stop being, not voting for civvies, and visiting the thread a couple of hours before the poll ends, as I have been doing most of the game.

TBH, I try to not play with blinders on. Obivously, sometimes inactive players are inactive players. The tone of your posts is what pinged me more than the number of them. So, if you can read thru some of the cases, explain why you think A is a better place for your vote over B etc. I will reevaluate as needed. My mins isn't made up about anyone in this game.

No matter what, don't throw in the towel. Hell, even if you're bad, you shouldn't. Always fight until the end.

FWIW, I'm voting Shaw over you today, so you've got no worries from me for the moment, anyway!
Reporting
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Young Lady »

Shaw it is!
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Marrow wrote:
The Vision wrote:Since you are here Marrow, tell me, would you be up for a Shaw lynch? You can read his posts, there aren't a ton. LMK what you think of him. And if not Shaw, who will you vote for? And why?
The problem is, if I vote for Shaw, and he's civ, you'll just look at it and say: "Guess he's keeping to the trend."

You worry too much about what people think of you, and for me, that is a baddie tell. Worrying about how a vote looks more than about your conviction in making the vote seems like more of a baddie thing. But that is just me, "restraint" is not a WQ thing, and tbh maybe it should be more so than it is. But yeah, if you are a civ, you should always go with the strength of your convictions.
Assault
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

WQ, with all due respect, you must understand how unreassuring your reassurances that Apocalypse and his horsemen aren't a threat are coming from you. ^_^;; lol
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Spooky Ghost »

going with shaw
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 20 minutes and counting.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Banshee wrote:WQ, with all due respect, you must understand how unreassuring your reassurances that Apocalypse and his horsemen aren't a threat are coming from you. ^_^;; lol
Sure I do. But it is what it is. At this point, the civs need to kill the baddies and Apocalypse, and the baddies are running roughshod all over this thread. Very seriously.

There must be a way to defeat Apocalypse, or it would not be a requirement for everyone to have killed him. But based on the way this thread has been running, i still think the baddies are the priority.

Personally, a word from the wise, I don't think there are any recruits :) But what do i know :noble:
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Paul Stevens »

Between Marrow and Shaw, I'll go with Shaw today. Too many weird ping-y posts versus non-posting.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Phoenix wrote:Between Marrow and Shaw, I'll go with Shaw today. Too many weird ping-y posts versus non-posting.
What about Polaris, Spiral, The Viz & me? We all have votes, not just Shaw and Marrow.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Gunther »

Deadpool pinging me like crazy now.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

White Queen wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Between Marrow and Shaw, I'll go with Shaw today. Too many weird ping-y posts versus non-posting.
What about Polaris, Spiral, The Viz & me? We all have votes, not just Shaw and Marrow.
Sorry, I was referring to my post earlier that I'd be down for voting for either Marrow or Shaw (my posts tend to get lost in the frenzy :) )
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

i'm going with Mr. Sebby Shaw. The connection to WQ and the possibility of him being a backseat baddie are too much to pass up. he's made a few statements about notable players so if he is bad then it's possible this lynch could be informative.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Havok wrote:Deadpool pinging me like crazy now.
Me, too. He seems to be getting more defensive, especially with the discussion of Shaw and Marrow. Hmm...
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Jack Shephard »

Going with Marrow, thought that one doesn't seem to be taking.

And no, I will not switch my vote at the last minute, lol.

Linki - he's been like that for a couple days now. Tbh, I've kinda been ignoring him because he doesn't make any sense to me.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

oh and with all this talk of Apocalypse and now the talk about his potential horsemen, it reminded me of something. Apocalypse has had several different horsemen over the years. Only 3 of the roles in this game have ever been horsemen, though. Archangel, Wolverine, and Gambit have all been incarnations of Death. If Apocalypse has recruits/horsemen, those 3 would make sense. That's a discussion for another day of course, I just wanted to say that so I don't forget later.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Banshee wrote:i'm going with Mr. Sebby Shaw. The connection to WQ and the possibility of him being a backseat baddie are too much to pass up. he's made a few statements about notable players so if he is bad then it's possible this lynch could be informative.
What connection to me?

This is the most massive baddie distraction i have ever seen, lol.

My theory about Apocalypse is that Apocalypse has no recruits. And you guys are letting the baddies lead you by the abso-freaking-lute noses.

Polaris, Hawkeye or Phoenix. They are all baddies. Don't blame me when they win this.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Has Shadowcat posted today?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I don't think she has. She must be today's silenced one.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

I just checked - she hasn't posted during this mafia day.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sebastian hasn't either. Maybe he's also silenced...
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Lunatella »

I'm voting for The Vision for voting me first. :disappoint:

Maybe he's not all white.
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Sebastian Shaw wrote:I'm voting for The Vision for voting me first. :disappoint:

Maybe he's not all white.
:haha:

Sorry, but your timing could not have been better.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

LOL all the easier to make him a pawn of the baddies lolol.

Shaw, I am very sorry if you are a civ, and you took the fall to perpetrate the baddies distractionary manuever.

Linki~ not silenced I see!
Assault
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

White Queen wrote:
Banshee wrote:i'm going with Mr. Sebby Shaw. The connection to WQ and the possibility of him being a backseat baddie are too much to pass up. he's made a few statements about notable players so if he is bad then it's possible this lynch could be informative.
What connection to me?

This is the most massive baddie distraction i have ever seen, lol.

My theory about Apocalypse is that Apocalypse has no recruits. And you guys are letting the baddies lead you by the abso-freaking-lute noses.

Polaris, Hawkeye or Phoenix. They are all baddies. Don't blame me when they win this.
Someone said that they'd seen him being supportive of you earlier on. I thought I'd seen that too when I read through his posts, but when i looked back just now I saw that his support of you was basically encompassed in one post where he said that he and Avalanche thought you were good.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Ah, and now it is too late to change your vote off of him? How convenient of you to notice this right after the poll ended :)

Really, these are the most obvious baddies ever. Maybe the civvies deserve to be vanquished....

If Shaw turns up Brotherhood, i owe a lot of people an apology (and they will get it), but i seriously doubt that he will do so.
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

People have to read back through a guy's posts and make up their own minds.

I swear to God, if Shaw flips civ and those later voters turn on me as if this is MY fault, imma be pissed. Own your vote, don't be all hesitant about it now. Either we are right or we are wrong, but make sure, if you are going to follow my vote on somebody that you do your own homework, I'll never take responsibility for your shit, lol.
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

And if he flips bad, no one give Vision credit, and just say you did your homework. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Destroy a participant_

Poll ended at Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Avalanche
No votes

Banshee
No votes

Deadpool
No votes

Havok
No votes

Hawkeye
No votes

Longshot
No votes

Marrow
Polaris (9)
7%

Phoenix
No votes

Polaris
White Queen (2)
7%

Sebastian Shaw
The Vision (4), Spiral (6), Havok (7), Longshot (8), Hawkeye (11), Marrow (12), Phoenix (13), Banshee (14)
53%

Shadowcat
No votes

Spiral
Mikhail Rasputin (3)
7%

The Vision
Deadpool (10), Sebastian Shaw (15)
13%

White Queen
Avalanche (5)
7%

Nuwali (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
7%

Total votes : 15
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Polaris wrote:And if he flips bad, no one give Vision credit, and just say you did your homework. :p
:noble:
Reporting
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sebastian Naw
Sebastian Shaw was running through the jungle of The Savage Land. Sweat dribbled down his face and neck and into his ascot. A frightening and diligent mob was after him, wielding spears and bone weapons they had taken from native attackers earlier in the day.

Shaw looked up and saw a tree he could climb.

By the time the bloodthirsty crowd fell the tropical tree, there was no one nesting in it for them to slay.

No one has been destroyed.

Danger Room ID acquired: 013… Avalanche
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Shi’ar Empire Starship

Suddenly the land beneath everyone quaked and rumbled. Without further warning, The Savage Land detached itself from Antarctica and launched itself into the heavens. As it ascended, the rocky formations and the trees became metallic shapes and alien symbols.

Before the sky above them became the blackness beyond the Earth’s atmosphere, it flashed and became like the rest of the spacecraft that surrounded them.

A birdlike woman greeted them.

“The Shi’ar welcome you, strangers,” she said. “I am Lilandra Neramani. I will not waste your time. We of the Shi’ar Empire are eager to test our latest technological marvel. It can locate someone- perhaps someone you know- who presently exists in a slightly alternate universe, create a copy, and bring the replica into this universe. On your planet, you have religions based on this phenomenon. You call it a resurrection.”

After the listeners quieted, Lilandra continued. “Our testing protocols use both solar and lunar energies, and therefore, we can only test on two individuals: Someone killed in the Daytime, and someone killed in the Nighttime.”

There was further murmuring.

“You have twenty-three Earth-hours to decide!”

It is now Night 7. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [Night 7]

Post by Epignosis »

Danger Room error...Code 1114... Minor technical errors re: The poll.

Danger room error...Code 2112...Host drinking.

Solution...found. Talk amongst yourselves. :blush:
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

hmmm... so what does that mean?

it looks like we're picking a player who died via lynch and a player who died via nightkill for some sort of experiment... maybe a rezz? who should we choose? :?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The poll is established.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

Epignosis wrote:
And the meek shall inherit the Earth...

Lucky ID 13! About time.

I'm voting for Roxy.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I would go with Deathlok, T-Bird or Quicksilver for a confirmed, and Mojo or Dazzler for an NK.

Linki, lol, Roxy?
Assault
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Avalanche wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lucky ID 13! About time.

I'm voting for Roxy.[/quote

And Boogs now that I've read the poll question.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Rachel Green »

Avalanche wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lucky ID 13! About time.

I'm voting for Roxy.
Avalanche, who do you think Roxy is?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

You voted wrong, White Queen. Read the poll question like I did.

linki: No idea. I just like Roxy.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Wow, weird. Um, I think Roxy was Scarlet, and I did not totally trust her. So I am not going there. Why did you pick Boogs, Avalanche?

Based on what I thought about them, I went with Bullzeye & Sorsha. I am surprised one was playing, not the other so much. But I felt OK about both of them.
Assault
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Epignosis wrote:Danger room error...Code 2112...Host drinking.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

White Queen wrote:Wow, weird. Um, I think Roxy was Scarlet, and I did not totally trust her. So I am not going there. Why did you pick Boogs, Avalanche?
I don't know who anyone is. I am bad at that game. I just voted for playersI would like to see back rather than roles.

Return to “Previous Jobs”