A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Anyone pushing any agenda that contains mafia trying to dodge watcher/tracker is at best reaching massively, at worst intentionally misunderstanding the gamestate. The mafia would have no idea that there's a watcher role in this game and if you have no idea you just play your role straight. I have played a lot of games and unless the game is open or we have confirmation of watcher we never, ever think to watcher dodge. That role is very rare.

Also I think the nature of Nook/JPIC/Sprityo's claims indicate that they were unaware that town investigatives have roleclaim restrictions, which means it's even more likely they have no clue about the nature of the town power in this game at least on night 1.

Tutuu is spending more time actively working against the agenda that town are trying to push than actually making any insightful solving content and has been doing it since about mid day 1. Despite having me lock town she has in essence been in lockstep with Tim trying to discredit my tactics and argue with all my pushes. If there is a deepwolf with this POE it's very, very likely her.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 pm Okay so I've realised some more things and I can't really go into too much detail without getting mod-killed but...

If Hally really did watch all three of them onto me, which seems a foregone conclusion. There are at least 2 mafia, maybe even 3 mafia, between Nanook, JPIC, Sprityo and Tim. I won't go into detail why Tim is in this group.

I know this isn't groundbreaking given the state of the POE and the game, but it IS groundbreaking in the sense that it means that town should just not waver from yeeting through these four in order/rain town PR onto them regardless of if we flip a town along the way. Stay the course. Please do not forget I said this and come out tomorrow after we choose wrong today and I flip tinfoiling onto SPF or some dumb shit. There is literally never less than two mafia in this group of four. There is never more than two town. I believe the most likely scenario is that it is actually three mafia, or two mafia and a rogue.

Also, since mafia put PR on me (post capper), it's very likely that I didn't have mafia KP on me. It is POSSIBLE that I had rogue KP on me though. But I think I had TWO mafia PR on me that were not KP in which case for there to also be rogue KP on me means I would have died (because only three people targeted me not including Hally, so there would be no protection against Rogue KP). So I don't think I had rogue KP on me. So I think that one of the three that targeted me probably targeted me with a town role. Of the four JPIC has hard claimed a strong investigative role which is just incredibly likely fake. Sprityo has claimed that he is allowed to infodump as has Tim. Only Nook has held his claim in a way that vibes with my understanding of how Sloonei is managing infodumping and roleclaiming.

Sprityo and JPIC both have major mafia equitty. But given JPIC has claimed cop we simply have to yeet Sprityo first.

Here are my rules. Flip Sprityo first. If he flips mafia assume Nook is town. If JPIC comes out with a green (or a really bad/unlikely red check infoyeet him). Only let JPIC target inside the POE. Only yeet Nook if Sprityo is town. Once you solve through these players always go Tim next regardless of what happened because I believe he is just mafia in all worlds, particularly a world where JPIC flips town.

@Justplayingitcool if you do survive today you are to check between the below players only. Do not reveal who you are checking. If you survive the night and out a check on anyone who isn't one of these three you are to be YEETED WITHOUT QUESTION.

Tutuu
Master Radishes
SPF

That is because these are names that have genuine potential to be deepwolfing and we have no mech on. We need mech on them. I'd personally rather put PC on here than SPF but it seems more people are scumreading SPF so it's better for thread health if we get mech on SPF than PC. Herm is not on here because I don't think Herm is a risk to endgame if they are mafia. I think we are going to yeet them at some point unless town wins earlier than we need to.

tl;dr

Tim is 99% mafia. Never let him survive this game. Ever.
JPIC is 95% likely to be mafia. Only let him survive if he outs a red check on one of the three names I've forced him to check in.
Sprityo is 95% likely to be mafia. He is only town in the world where Nook and JPIC are both mafia.
Nook is only mafia if at least one of the other three flips town, and lock mafia if two do. If there are two mafia between Tim/JPIC and Sprityo, Nook is cleared fmpov.
I really, really would prefer that we yeet Tim or Sprityo today over JPIC. I believe that it is always optimal no matter how batshit crazy JPIC's claim seems because I think they are both just as scummy as he is. The fact that he has a batshit crazy claim doesn't matter when he self resolves and they do not self resolve. FMPOV those three players are essentially equally likely to flip mafia (Tim slightly more likely), so JPIC gets to go last because he had the balls to claim Cop.

Please bookmark this post and use it as a guide in the following days please please please please.
aye aye cap’n o7

unvoted jpic
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:03 pm I don’t think broseph was the NK anymore so I don’t think my refusing to claim has utility at this point

If I target the NK I get an extra vote the next day
this is a weird role
It is, but I like it. 10/10, will steal. It is almost guaranteed to cause confusion and kneecap town investigative roles; which are often considered to be overpowered. I mean, demonstration in progress. You as watcher would be more effective without Nanook blundering about in the night.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 pm @Hally thoughts on what I've posted about mac's visitors?
idk i just wanna kill them all

like i see no reason not to nuke all of sprit/jpic/nook and also tim in accordance with mac’s plan. they can all die :p
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i still maintain that JPIC should be yeeted first but i'm fine w/getting sprit after iso'ing him and seeing his weirdly bizarre push on oddmerta today
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:58 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:14 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:11 am @Oddmerta what's your beef with spf?
Probs a deepwolf, I'll have a hard time proving that one
lmfao
oddmerta is an achro alt
honestly i can 100% believe this
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think nanook's claim is so wacky that it's actually kind of towny but i'm suspicious that someone w/such a weirdly specific role would be allowed to claim in the first place
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:20 pmTutuu is spending more time actively working against the agenda that town are trying to push than actually making any insightful solving content and has been doing it since about mid day 1. Despite having me lock town she has in essence been in lockstep with Tim trying to discredit my tactics and argue with all my pushes. If there is a deepwolf with this POE it's very, very likely her.
this is your own silly and wrong opinion

having u as lock town doesnt mean im not gonna give my opinion on stuff

you (who bought nutella's claim) and was convinced nanook was outed mafia, calling out other people for not making insightful solving content is also pretty silly
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The only reason JPIC needs to go second is in the meme ass universe in which he's real there's a chance to force the mafia to kill him tonight if the three names I've given him contain a mafia name. There is a chance they yolo and let him get his shot in, in which case if he's real and we discover it later it near confirms all three of those players to be town. The mafia simply can't risk letting JPIC get an accurate red check on a player that deep. If we can force the mafia to kill JPIC tonight that's a huge result for us. If they choose to let him survive it's a huge result for us. Basically it's only positive things for keeping him alive first because we're going to resolve all four anyway.

If JPIC ends up mafia and fakes a red check on one of those three names, he takes down a town that had deepwolf equity, that sucks, we turbo him anyway. If JPIC ends up mafia and green checks one of them we just entirely disregard it as wifom and read the person in other ways if we have to later.

If there is a single mafia name in that list and JPIC is real the mafia are going to try to yeet him today if he's town. Which would be a big missed opportunity for us for for little gain.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:20 pm Anyone pushing any agenda that contains mafia trying to dodge watcher/tracker is at best reaching massively, at worst intentionally misunderstanding the gamestate. The mafia would have no idea that there's a watcher role in this game and if you have no idea you just play your role straight. I have played a lot of games and unless the game is open or we have confirmation of watcher we never, ever think to watcher dodge. That role is very rare.

Also I think the nature of Nook/JPIC/Sprityo's claims indicate that they were unaware that town investigatives have roleclaim restrictions, which means it's even more likely they have no clue about the nature of the town power in this game at least on night 1.

Tutuu is spending more time actively working against the agenda that town are trying to push than actually making any insightful solving content and has been doing it since about mid day 1. Despite having me lock town she has in essence been in lockstep with Tim trying to discredit my tactics and argue with all my pushes. If there is a deepwolf with this POE it's very, very likely her.
LOL...sorry that my lack of ass kissing comes across as "trying to discredit." I also think any unbiased observer would say that the claim "argue with all my pushes" is blatantly false. I have ABSOLUTELY AGREED that you were visited by a wolf. I fully understand that since you 99% believe I am a wolf that makes two in tim plus your three visitors for you. I think town should ABSOLUTELY find the wolf among your visitors. I also think town is certainly going to kill me. When they do and I flip green I think they would be silly to say "oh since Tim was a villager that means there must have been a second wolf visiting Mac." There is NO connection there. Your pool of four, from my POV, has only one in it...for very good reasons. The wolves weren't terrified into "we must gang up on Mac."

If you don't want to be argued with, don't make claims that don't make any sense.

Find the wolf in Mac's visitors. Kill me to get that out of the way and so I can make fun of Mac in spec chat. Move along. This is the way.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:20 pmTutuu is spending more time actively working against the agenda that town are trying to push than actually making any insightful solving content and has been doing it since about mid day 1. Despite having me lock town she has in essence been in lockstep with Tim trying to discredit my tactics and argue with all my pushes. If there is a deepwolf with this POE it's very, very likely her.

you (who bought nutella's claim) and was convinced nanook was outed mafia, calling out other people for not making insightful solving content is also pretty silly
What do you do when you can't get town killed. You shut them up and you assassinate their credibility.

Outside of the POE, you have spent the most time on pushing back against me. I cannot understand why you would do that if you were town. You are not a forceful player as town. You would be in paradise with this hectic and just sheeping me imo. Being my core antagonist is near outing.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:32 pm The only reason JPIC needs to go second is in the meme ass universe in which he's real there's a chance to force the mafia to kill him tonight if the three names I've given him contain a mafia name. There is a chance they yolo and let him get his shot in, in which case if he's real and we discover it later it near confirms all three of those players to be town. The mafia simply can't risk letting JPIC get an accurate red check on a player that deep. If we can force the mafia to kill JPIC tonight that's a huge result for us. If they choose to let him survive it's a huge result for us. Basically it's only positive things for keeping him alive first because we're going to resolve all four anyway.

If JPIC ends up mafia and fakes a red check on one of those three names, he takes down a town that had deepwolf equity, that sucks, we turbo him anyway. If JPIC ends up mafia and green checks one of them we just entirely disregard it as wifom and read the person in other ways if we have to later.

If there is a single mafia name in that list and JPIC is real the mafia are going to try to yeet him today if he's town. Which would be a big missed opportunity for us for for little gain.
like, i "get" all of this, but it always hinges on this idea that: "we shouldn't lynch the near-confirmed mafia because it would be mechanically sub-optimal for us to leave him alive on the off-chance that he's real", and i just don't think that's something we should be putting much stock into. at the end of the day, the lynch decision should boil down to: are we more confident that JPIC is mafia, or are we more confident that sprit is mafia? as of right now, my answer is JPIC
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I strongly disagree with the premise that tutu is not a forceful town player
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:20 pm Anyone pushing any agenda that contains mafia trying to dodge watcher/tracker is at best reaching massively, at worst intentionally misunderstanding the gamestate. The mafia would have no idea that there's a watcher role in this game and if you have no idea you just play your role straight. I have played a lot of games and unless the game is open or we have confirmation of watcher we never, ever think to watcher dodge. That role is very rare.

why dont we have jpic check tutuu? that’s a better check than spf imo
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

oh wait tutuu is in the pool too nvm
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:34 pm

What do you do when you can't get town killed. You shut them up and you assassinate their credibility.

Outside of the POE, you have spent the most time on pushing back against me. I cannot understand why you would do that if you were town. You are not a forceful player as town. You would be in paradise with this hectic and just sheeping me imo. Being my core antagonist is near outing.
having you considered the possibility that you lack some self-awareness, and that you dont understand how you're coming off as sometimes?

fmpov you're overly touchy and you're perceiving every disagreement as me antagonizing you, when its just over reads or mechanics. then you go ahead and say ive been useless since mid d1 and then you're like "WoW TuTuU wHy ArE YoU aNtAgOnIzInG mE"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:32 pm The only reason JPIC needs to go second is in the meme ass universe in which he's real there's a chance to force the mafia to kill him tonight if the three names I've given him contain a mafia name. There is a chance they yolo and let him get his shot in, in which case if he's real and we discover it later it near confirms all three of those players to be town. The mafia simply can't risk letting JPIC get an accurate red check on a player that deep. If we can force the mafia to kill JPIC tonight that's a huge result for us. If they choose to let him survive it's a huge result for us. Basically it's only positive things for keeping him alive first because we're going to resolve all four anyway.

like, i "get" all of this, but it always hinges on this idea that: "we shouldn't lynch the near-confirmed mafia because it would be mechanically sub-optimal for us to leave him alive on the off-chance that he's real", and i just don't think that's something we should be putting much stock into. at the end of the day, the lynch decision should boil down to: are we more confident that JPIC is mafia, or are we more confident that sprit is mafia? as of right now, my answer is JPIC
Who is more likely between them?

Well for a start it's most likely they are just both anti town and Nook is town. Given that, you let the one that has the risk of being an actual cop slide to the next day.

Secondly if it is t/w it's effectively a coinflip fmpov. I have a ton of meta on Sprityo and I read him mafia out the gate here. I even provided another scum game I caught him in as evidence. In that game when I hard scumread him he made a song and dance about me being off and needing ISO and then faked a case on me. He did the exact same thing to Oddmerta. JPIC's claim is just as bad as Sprityo's outright scumminess but without the claim JPIC has played like someone with no teammates, he'd be driving his teammates bananas with this low effort game. I actually would not be stunned if he was real.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:34 pm

having you considered the possibility that you lack some self-awareness, and that you dont understand how you're coming off as sometimes?

fmpov you're overly touchy and you're perceiving every disagreement as me antagonizing you, when its just over reads or mechanics. then you go ahead and say ive been useless since mid d1 and then you're like "WoW TuTuU wHy ArE YoU aNtAgOnIzInG mE"
I am not bothered by you opposing me, I just think you're scum for it.

I have 2 posts left for the day. I'm holding them for walls.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i mean like

mafia almost certainly have a roleblocker in a game like this so jpic won’t get a check if he’s town. they’ll just leave him alive and block him so we kill him for them. i don’t really see a world where we aren’t killing jpic tomorrow
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:24 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 pm @Hally thoughts on what I've posted about mac's visitors?
idk i just wanna kill them all

like i see no reason not to nuke all of sprit/jpic/nook and also tim in accordance with mac’s plan. they can all die :p
Do you really think the wolves would send three people, none with kill power, to visit Mac so that you could conveniently catch half their team in one pop?

I get wanting to find the wolf among them and kill, and I get that even if one or two townies get killed in the process that's a fair price...but "they all moved, I saw them, kill them all" seems kinda extreme.

BTW...mafia watcher posts up to look for a doctor while the kill power goes somewhere else is a valid strat. If somehow all three of these goofballs partying at Mac's turn out to be town, turbo Hally. I think that is incredibly unlikely, but it's a thing.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:41 pm I am not bothered by you opposing me, I just think you're scum for it.
you are clearly bothered by it and thats fine, i am not an arbiter of justice who gets to dictate people's emotions, but i dont think its my fault that i wish to disagree with other players over stuff in mafia games, even if it happens that we disagree on a lot of stuff
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 pm

Who is more likely between them?

Well for a start it's most likely they are just both anti town and Nook is town. Given that, you let the one that has the risk of being an actual cop slide to the next day.

Secondly if it is t/w it's effectively a coinflip fmpov. I have a ton of meta on Sprityo and I read him mafia out the gate here. I even provided another scum game I caught him in as evidence. In that game when I hard scumread him he made a song and dance about me being off and needing ISO and then faked a case on me. He did the exact same thing to Oddmerta. JPIC's claim is just as bad as Sprityo's outright scumminess but without the claim JPIC has played like someone with no teammates, he'd be driving his teammates bananas with this low effort game. I actually would not be stunned if he was real.
okay, it sounds like you have less confidence in JPIC being scum than i do, which probably explains our difference in perspective here. i believe that sprit is likely scum, but i believe that JPIC is almost mechanically confirmed scum, both because of his claim + the way that he reacted to the pressure on him. "can i rescind my claim?" sounds like a caught mafia to me

also, hally raises a valid point - it's highly likely that JPIC will be roleblocked (or claim to be roleblocked if he's scum) regardless of who he investigates, which puts a pretty big hole in your plan
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

yea idk i don’t see a world where scum nk’s jpic if he’s town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just trust me. I can't out everything I know ffs.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ok i’ll trust you mac

lettuce kill sprit

I think the clear correct course of action here is to follow broseph’s plan to the letter

If it fails then we can yell at him later, but for now I think it’s almost certainly optimal to let him take us into his loving embrace and guide us to the promised land
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:41 pm

i mean like

mafia almost certainly have a roleblocker in a game like this so jpic won’t get a check if he’s town. they’ll just leave him alive and block him so we kill him for them. i don’t really see a world where we aren’t killing jpic tomorrow
I do. We kill Sprit today, which seems to me to be the most likely wolf at Mac's party. If we are wrong then tomorrow we have to decide between Nanook and JPIC or finally getting around to me since I will still be annoying the town core. I can definitely see JPIC lasting a while if town only gets one kill per day.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

where im at is like

there are many ppl i tr either because of nut or because of their individually very towny

then there are a smaller group of ppl that imo have nothing really going for them

and i don’t really have any qualms eliminating every person in the bottom group and i probably won’t actually care much about the game until those ppl are all dead but i’ll probably be dead then too so idk
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:47 pm I think the clear correct course of action here is to follow broseph’s plan to the letter

If it fails then we can yell at him later, but for now I think it’s almost certainly optimal to let him take us into his loving embrace and guide us to the promised land
Suck up.
ImageImageImageImage

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:50 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:47 pm I think the clear correct course of action here is to follow broseph’s plan to the letter

Suck up.
Bah bah
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:48 pm

i mean like

I do. We kill Sprit today, which seems to me to be the most likely wolf at Mac's party. If we are wrong then tomorrow we have to decide between Nanook and JPIC or finally getting around to me since I will still be annoying the town core. I can definitely see JPIC lasting a while if town only gets one kill per day.
jpic will never endgame. either he will be nk’d or yeeted. he isn’t long for this world
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:50 pm where im at is like

there are many ppl i tr either because of nut or because of their individually very towny

then there are a smaller group of ppl that imo have nothing really going for them

and i don’t really have any qualms eliminating every person in the bottom group and i probably won’t actually care much about the game until those ppl are all dead but i’ll probably be dead then too so idk
Not a bad take. I just think that if we flip Sprit and find a wolf...especially a wolf with some sort of power built upon post capping...that Nanook and JPIC then "have something going for them."
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 pm

i mean like

jpic will never endgame. either he will be nk’d or yeeted. he isn’t long for this world
Wellll...no shit?

Him getting past tomorrow I think is very likely and in fact a good objective for town. Him making it to end game is absurd, but that isn't what we were talking about.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Not a bad take. I just think that if we flip Sprit and find a wolf...especially a wolf with some sort of power built upon post capping...that Nanook and JPIC then "have something going for them."
im probably still gonna advocate killing jpic even if sprit or nanook flips mafia

there is no way that jpic should still be alive on like D4 at the latest
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm inclined at this point to go along with Mac's plan. Tomorrow morning when I can better analyze I'll parse through the objections more carefully. I am somewhat concerned about the hole I think Hally pointed out regarding the mafia roleblockling JPIC but probably not concerned enough to not follow the plan.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:55 pm
Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 pm

i mean like

Wellll...no shit?

Him getting past tomorrow I think is very likely and in fact a good objective for town. Him making it to end game is absurd, but that isn't what we were talking about.
okay. im just saying if he isn’t nk’d in like one or two nights please yeet him
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

why does it feel like only 10 ppl ever post
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

oh guys i forgot to say that i can no longer read dizzy

he actually fooled me as scum in a game that just ended so im not giving him a potato pass anymore

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] this is the consequence of your actions >:(
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:57 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:53 pm

im probably still gonna advocate killing jpic even if sprit or nanook flips mafia

there is no way that jpic should still be alive on like D4 at the latest
I'd have said day five, unless some wealth of town kill power has emerged and eliminated a bunch of other prospects. But sure Sprit flipping wolf doesn't mean "well the wolves aren't killing the claimed cop, but let's just act like that's normal."

I think JPIC's claim, while in some ways absurd, is very conceivably true, so I think the wolves are going to get tired of burning their role blocker on him and just kill him. Especially since you can possibly watch JPIC and catch their role blocker. A watcher and an alignment cop is a brutal combination that has to be strongly dealt with...by faction kill in the hands of the most expendable wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 pm oh guys i forgot to say that i can no longer read dizzy

he actually fooled me as scum in a game that just ended so im not giving him a potato pass anymore

@Dyslexicon this is the consequence of your actions >:(
Hally, I was just about to ask you to confirm your town read on him so thanks for posting!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

what if we just killed everyone except me, mac, alison and spf? i think that could work :ponder:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:07 pm
Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 pm oh guys i forgot to say that i can no longer read dizzy

@Dyslexicon this is the consequence of your actions >:(
Hally, I was just about to ask you to confirm your town read on him so thanks for posting!
yea he probably shouldn’t get a pass

not a priority to kill by any means but probably don’t let him slank the whole game

he theoretically should be more active here now that the other game ended
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:08 pm what if we just killed everyone except me, mac, alison and spf? i think that could work :ponder:
Curse of being town...the solution is always so obvious. Give me a twenty shot strongman vig gun on full auto I know I get a town win.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Hally wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:08 pm what if we just killed everyone except me, mac, alison and spf? i think that could work :ponder:
this is basically where im at rn
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

I'm thinking about two words. Delayed kill
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:49 pm I'm thinking about two words. Delayed kill
Who you putting off killing?
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:55 am
Oddmerta wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:49 pm I'm thinking about two words. Delayed kill
Who you putting off killing?
More like Mac is already dead, that's what the post cap really is. Jpic claiming cop as a delayed killer and you trying every dirty trick in the book to get another night out of him

I see you
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i could buy it
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

Ahh, feeling refreshed and full of zest this morning. What a day this will be! Good morning sun! Good morning Mrs Fox! Good morning Mr Magpie! And good morning wolves! Sorry you gon be ded soon. :)

/Disney character
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:39 am Ahh, feeling refreshed and full of zest this morning. What a day this will be! Good morning sun! Good morning Mrs Fox! Good morning Mr Magpie! And good morning wolves! Sorry you gon be ded soon. :)

/Disney character
can you use your ability on nutella again for the doctor tonight?

Return to “Previous Jobs”