Making Friends and Enemies - Game OVER

Moderator: Community Team

What's your favorite mafia role?

YES!
40%
no
No votes
none of your questions are yes or no answers dude...
60%

Total votes: 5
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 142

Re: Making Friends and Enemies - Day 1

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 am you're asking people to believe that alison asked her mason partner to aggressively dumbtell in thread and then sub out lmfao
not really what happened no
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:22 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:10 pm Oooh, LC and Alison have simila poe's. Are you two partners in an "I have a nightkill that I'll use" sort of way?
Tf does this mean
this is nutella's first acknowledgement of marmot's existence. its on page 5

i am not sure but i believe she acknowledged everyone, earlier than this. let me count how many posts marmot had before nutella interacted with him

i counted 22 marmot posts before nutella interacted with him for the first time

also no interaction from marmot's part towards nutella
i had literally just woken up
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

All I am trying to do is to get you to stop wasting your time Nut lol. I care for you, even when you're a mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think it's just Nut, Falcon and marmot ay
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:24 am All I am trying to do is to get you to stop wasting your time Nut lol. I care for you, even when you're a mafia.
dude i just threadcamped a 17000-post game for two weeks and you're concerned about me wasting my time :haha:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 157

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:22 am look there's no way tutuu wasn't actually alison's partner based on some d1 posts unless they planned shit pregame which would be against the rules, or tutuu is like kinda psychic which i could believe and it would be a good play from alison

but i know your shot claim on me is not true so i'm pretty sure tutuu was og and you were recruited
we have not cheated. sorry wolf, i know u cant believe what u witnessed. but we are not cheaters

i like taking risks. uve seen how i fake claim and take gambits

i took the trustfull that alison is town and went all the way

i invoked my inner mafia. u havent seen me play as mafia. maybe now u have to some extent. i fooled u good with my cover, with the mentioning of our mason chat, lying that alison was nagging me to come vote ts. stuff like that. i am the greatest scum player in the entire world and you are but a simple pawn. a step. part of the many steps. i step on u as i climb to my throne
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 227

Post by ts account »

every time someone hyperfocuses on an insignificant detail that not only may not be wolfy but probably not even AI I die a little more inside
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:24 am All I am trying to do is to get you to stop wasting your time Nut lol. I care for you, even when you're a mafia.
dude i just threadcamped a 17000-post game for two weeks and you're concerned about me wasting my time :haha:
That one wasn't a lost cause for you lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:25 am
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:22 am look there's no way tutuu wasn't actually alison's partner based on some d1 posts unless they planned shit pregame which would be against the rules, or tutuu is like kinda psychic which i could believe and it would be a good play from alison

but i know your shot claim on me is not true so i'm pretty sure tutuu was og and you were recruited
we have not cheated. sorry wolf, i know u cant believe what u witnessed. but we are not cheaters

i invoked my inner mafia. u havent seen me play as mafia. maybe now u have to some extent. i fooled u good with my cover, with the mentioning of our mason chat, lying that alison was nagging me to come vote ts. stuff like that. i am the greatest scum player in the entire world and you are but a simple pawn. a step. part of the many steps. i step on u as i climb to my throne
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

well, fine if you're really vt i'm telling you mac's claim is not true
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ts account wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:26 am every time someone hyperfocuses on an insignificant detail that not only may not be wolfy but probably not even AI I die a little more inside
Mafia is solved in moments guy lol
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:31 pm funnygurl had appeared! Long Con instantly wondered who her mason claim might be.
i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it

I was looking for TL's read list and saw this again
please
how is this towny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:27 am

The optimal thing would have been to immediately CC me and claim to be the real mason but that ship has sailed for you.

I am uncounterclaimed mason and you are mafia lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ts account wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:28 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:31 pm funnygurl had appeared! Long Con instantly wondered who her mason claim might be.

please
how is this towny
what makes it scummy?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:29 am

The optimal thing would have been to immediately CC me and claim to be the real mason but that ship has sailed for you.

i spewed myself vt on like the first page soooo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:29 am

i spewed myself vt on like the first page soooo
The funny thing about that is you didn't
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

please
how is this towny
what makes it scummy?
long con is trying to get FG to confirm herself as not my mason partner
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What is your actual goal here?

I am not going to rescind this push. You are going to flip and flip mafia then the mafia will kill me.

If your goal is to get me chopped first then you should probably start trying to paint me as mafia soon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ts account wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:31 am

please
how is this towny
what makes it scummy?
long con is trying to get FG to confirm herself as not my mason partner
Interesting thought
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are just trying to wait me out in the hopes that eventually I just decide to rescind this claim you're going to be waiting a looooong time my friend lol.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:31 am What is your actual goal here?

I am not going to rescind this push. You are going to flip and flip mafia then the mafia will kill me.

If your goal is to get me chopped first then you should probably start trying to paint me as mafia soon.
I don't think you do this as mafia :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:33 am

You poor sweet Nutella sandwich. I see how it is. You're just hoping beyond hope that I'm fake and that your stoicism would have me rescind.

Oh but if it were my dear! I probably would, but alas, in this case this is no reaction test but a genuine red check.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Not just any red check, but in fact of the variety that is irrefutable as there is no way in this game that it is flawed. It is a genuine variety red check.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:34 am

You poor sweet Nutella sandwich. I see how it is. You're just hoping beyond hope that I'm fake and that your stoicism would have me rescind.

Oh but if it were my dear! I probably would, but alas, in this case this is no reaction test but a genuine red check.
I'm pretty sure my chop here is a foregone conclusion unless some other real mason comes in and cc's you but I don't think that'll happen bc tutuu was og and you were recruited and just hoped you'd scare me with this

Idc just have fun being wrong, I'll do my own solving and leave a legacy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:34 am

I'm pretty sure my chop here is a foregone conclusion unless some other real mason comes in and cc's you but I don't think that'll happen bc tutuu was og and you were recruited and just hoped you'd scare me with this

But if I am town would I really hold this claim until the end of the day Nutella? Because that is indeed what will occur.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

do you wanna ditch these guys and go play foosball
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ts account wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:37 am

do you wanna ditch these guys and go play foosball
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im pretty sure marmot is mafia with nutella. im currently digging all their interactions. finished page 7 and they interacted literally twice so far. as in, they acknowledged each other's existence only twice. i doubt theyre will be much more. but i found something funny that i wanted to show before im done:
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:58 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 am [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
This might be the best plan I've seen yet.
this looked to me like marmot openwolfing. literally. just for fun. as in "this is the first time a member of the mafia was voted, this might be the best plan ive seen yet."

trustworthy liberal
long con
funnygurl
macdougall

these were the people that were voted before marmot made this post

so this reinforces my read that its marmot + wilgy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And I wasn't even in the game and was voted by Marmot lol
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Okay seems a check was outed which is the right play obviously.
And also the pre determinded plan for anyone the forgot and questioning it if it happened.

skimmed around legit thought there was a fair chance i didn't see today so didn't check immediatly.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison and I both pretty confident Wilgy is town Tutuu. I think it's more likely Falcon than Wilgy. Maybe even LC.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:43 am Okay seems a check was outed which is the right play obviously.
And also the pre determinded plan for anyone the forgot and questioning it if it happened.

skimmed around legit thought there was a fair chance i didn't see today so didn't check immediatly.
wot
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alright ill take it into consideration
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:42 am im pretty sure marmot is mafia with nutella. im currently digging all their interactions. finished page 7 and they interacted literally twice so far. as in, they acknowledged each other's existence only twice. i doubt theyre will be much more. but i found something funny that i wanted to show before im done:
this looked to me like marmot openwolfing. literally. just for fun. as in "this is the first time a member of the mafia was voted, this might be the best plan ive seen yet."

trustworthy liberal
long con
funnygurl
macdougall

I will say unsure that to be true based on last game with marmot they claimed mafia to me in a neibourhood and took that alittle to seriously...
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:44 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:43 am Okay seems a check was outed which is the right play obviously.

wot
Will say suprised mafia ts shoots alison there mainly but not unheard of.
Honestly wanted to see a thing with 3 hard claimed masons on both sides :shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:45 am

wot
yes it was the worst case scenario for fun honestly

fun was on the cards and instead you get me with a red check on nut, boring
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:42 am im pretty sure marmot is mafia with nutella. im currently digging all their interactions. finished page 7 and they interacted literally twice so far. as in, they acknowledged each other's existence only twice. i doubt theyre will be much more. but i found something funny that i wanted to show before im done:

trustworthy liberal
long con
funnygurl
macdougall

that's literally marmot's town meta lol he's a character
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

wot
I think this is a good point
depends on my partners tho
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:47 am

wot

Not sad about that just would have been extremly funny to see honestly. :haha:
Not voting because hammer yada yada.

I did suspect them yesterday so not the best red check cause i think we get there without it but still useful.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The thing is that TS and Nut are damned if they do damned if they don't.

Basically Nutella knows she's getting recruit targeted cuz Alison more or less said so and Tutuu/Alison ALWAYS recruit Nut so they can have a slumber party and talk about boys or whatever the fuck.

They have to kill Alison or they lose anyway. Like I tried to get them to not shoot Alison by hard pushing onto her and I thought they might think they could get her chopped but they did it anyway such is the voracity with which they wanted Alison to die.

Nutella always knew she was getting red checked today and has been in anti spew for aaages. All that daystart stuff was probs just distancing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:50 am

wot

I did suspect them yesterday so not the best red check cause i think we get there without it but still useful.
We have a hammer?

If so please use it lol there's no point letting the wolf anti spew more than she already has.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:50 am

wot

We have a hammer?

If so please use it lol there's no point letting the wolf anti spew more than she already has.
Checked OP no mention of it so honestly no idea might think over thoughts as i play LoL in the mean time.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

>>>> MARMOT IS OUTED MAFIA <<<<
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:01 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:10 pm Oooh, LC and Alison have simila poe's. Are you two partners in an "I have a nightkill that I'll use" sort of way?
Tf does this mean
Shh, I'm trying to get Alison to slip.
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:15 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:11 pm hot take marmot is town here
And you're lemongrass curry
Delicious
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:52 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:20 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:09 pm [VOTE: ts account] aubergine
Can you go more into this?
Why am i no longer a good vote?
Why is TS a good vote now?

Whats your thoughts on Nanook and Marmot defending TS?
you're still a good vote imo, ts just feels worse atm

when did nanook and marmot defend ts
Why is TL a good vote?
^^^^^^^^^ THIS WAS NOT ANSWERED BY NUTELLA
Marmot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:59 pm

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:15 pm
ts account wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:50 pm saying wolves' first posts are awkward is super reductive and implies that rolling wolf would have an adverse affect on most or all people who roll it

you're never going to find wolves by lynching off first posts
Try telling Mac that

he strongly believes in first post reads and I think he has a p good record of accuracy with them.

the beginning of the game is a key time for showing mindset and stuff

I completely disagree about scum's first posts. :)
(snippet from a bigger wall by marmot, this was the only part that mentioned nutella)

There were the only times in this 19 pages of a game where Marmot and nutella interacted with each other

There is no other interaction between them, no direct interactions, not even mentioning of each other's names when responding to someone else

Marmot is MAFIA
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

there's no way marmot is mafia I can't have 2 correct scum reads
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:42 am this looked to me like marmot openwolfing. literally. just for fun. as in "this is the first time a member of the mafia was voted, this might be the best plan ive seen yet."

trustworthy liberal
long con
funnygurl
macdougall

i desire to trust this tread

ts account i cleared for reasons i shared

funny girl i cleared for reasons i shared, also this

i am now clearing trustworthy liberal and long con

i am going to sheep mac and ali that wilgy is town

also going to sheep ali that martin is town

leaves me with falcon, also reinfroced by sheeping mac

but let me check their interactions too
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 am Tutuu/Alison ALWAYS recruit Nut so they can have a slumber party and talk about boys or whatever the fuck.
dude i fucking wish

i want an apology
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

are you implying i dont interact with mafia teammates

lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

test do isos work?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

marmot obv in town meta and i should know i have tmi
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

antispew is fun lol you guys wont know what to do with all the wifom tracks i leave

mac you'll be happy to know i am chilling to toonz and playing slay the spire

taking suggestions for funny memez
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”