Making Friends and Enemies - Game OVER

Moderator: Community Team

What's your favorite mafia role?

YES!
40%
no
No votes
none of your questions are yes or no answers dude...
60%

Total votes: 5
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 78

Re: Making Friends and Enemies - Day 3

Post by falcon45ca »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:44 am i haven't read the thread but i already know beyond any reasonable doubt that falcon45ca is SCUM i am surprising even myself with my scum hunting skills at the moment

fear me
This will go down as 1 of the Top 5 Worst Posts of the game...possibly all time.

Tutuu has at least been scum reading me for a bit, same with TS. What's your reasoning?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:44 am i haven't read the thread but i already know beyond any reasonable doubt that falcon45ca is SCUM i am surprising even myself with my scum hunting skills at the moment

fear me
This will go down as 1 of the Top 5 Worst Posts of the game...possibly all time.

Tutuu has at least been scum reading me for a bit, same with TS. What's your reasoning?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Quick ISO of FG, and I don't see anything even remotely close to game solving in her posts for the majority of her posts. She has more posts about poker, the weather, and bowel movements than anything.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 65

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:50 am Quick ISO of FG, and I don't see anything even remotely close to game solving in her posts for the majority of her posts. She has more posts about poker, the weather, and bowel movements than anything.
Kay [VOTE: FG] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

ts account wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:38 pm you have not been reading

I'm clear on meta for correctly suspecting and voting nutella as I don't bus
Well yes that's generally what happens when I lurk (which is kinda inconceivable to me as to how that happened)

I felt that (you being clear) was pragmatically obvious, and I believe I commented on that with my small amount of D2 posts iirc.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 157

Post by tutuu »

wilgy, please vote falcon
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:55 pm Say no more fam [VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Not sure what you're trying to achieve with this.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:22 am the 2 mafia are falcon and marmot please dont mess around guys!
If one of your arguments about Falcon is that he has low energy or something like that

Doesn't that argument necessarily apply to me as well? I really dropped off after D1.

I'm going to check your ISO soon to see what you've said so far about him, but if there's something big other than that (which you haven't mentioned much or emphasized) please let me know.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:22 am the 2 mafia are falcon and marmot please dont mess around guys!
If one of your arguments about Falcon is that he has low energy or something like that

Doesn't that argument necessarily apply to me as well? I really dropped off after D1.

I'm going to check your ISO soon to see what you've said so far about him, but if there's something big other than that (which you haven't mentioned much or emphasized) please let me know.
alison locked u as town
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:27 pm alison locked u as town
Yeah I know that

But if there's something that applies to me that also applies to other people

wouldn't that imply they're more likely to be towny for that point alone than not?

I'm currently looking at him rn though and I'll post my thoughts on your past posts about him soon.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alison locked u town she didnt lock falcon town
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:37 pm alison locked u town she didnt lock falcon town
Yeah but I said "that point alone".....

....Whatever
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Making Friends and Enemies - Day 1

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:11 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:55 am i think i like falcon so far but i have a ~meh handle on those canuckers gangs styles
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:41 pm so much for hypoing mason with falcon
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:48 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:55 am i think i like falcon so far but i have a ~meh handle on those canuckers gangs styles
We are all special & unique individuals...just as shovelfuls of dirt from the prairies, the mountains, the graveyards & the desert are no two alike, so are we.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:42 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 pm sorry i've been highly distracted by like four different things but happy with my vote on ts
Hmmm, this post doesn't sit well with me.
this is the entirety of nutella + falcon's interactions

okay im convinced

its nutella + marmot + falcon
Here's what I initially thought:

The first 2 quotes there could be spew

But those last 2 quote there could be just bad interactions from Falcon

So I decided to look into his ISO to see how he normally posts & comments on other players

and most of his commentary or engaging posts point out at least 1 thing, or if they don't point out one thing, it looks like a random off-topic comment or something.

Also this was kinda concerning:

(earlier)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:40 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:23 pm I like that you like first post reads, falcon. What do you think about nutella?
Struck me as an odd, not sure how to engage the game kinda post. Scum lean for sure.
(later)
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:02 pm
ts account wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:50 pm saying wolves' first posts are awkward is super reductive and implies that rolling wolf would have an adverse affect on most or all people who roll it

you're never going to find wolves by lynching off first posts
I said often awkward, and then described the progress after said awkward wolf entrances.

You certainly can find wolves based off entrance posts, and again that's not exactly what I was saying, as outlined above and in the original post.

I'm not advocating to lynch exclusively off awkward first posts, it's simply one of many tools that can be used while scum hunting.

You've never caught scum off entrances? I have, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Like, based off on his second (later) post it seems like he would have had reason to engage with Nutella more on D1, but all his direct interactions with Nutella on D1 and N1 were basically what Tutuu quoted + this:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:42 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 pm sorry i've been highly distracted by like four different things but happy with my vote on ts
Hmmm, this post doesn't sit well with me.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:50 pm Not seeing anything in Nut's defense that makes me doubt Mac's failed mason recruitment [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

And why was he waiting for a defense here? He has voted people in the past without waiting for a defense:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:43 pm [VOTE: Namook] aubergine

The wagon on ts is a little too easy methinks
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:04 pm [VOTE: Enrique] aubergine
[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:55 pm And why was he waiting for a defense here? He has voted people in the past without waiting for a defense:
I will admit though these two quotes above were near EoD1 so the point isn't as valid but still:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:32 pm [VOTE: Trustworthy Lib] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:20 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:15 pm A negative read! Long Con sank slowly into his chair, realizing his time of being universally town read was officially over.

"Don't even acknowledge it," he thought. "That's their problem, not yours!" He took a deep breath and continued reading.
Too bad that you acknowledged it by virtue of this 3rd person post. [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

So when I flip Town, and I will, TS & FG would be the best places to look IMO.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I looked at tutuu's #943 post on Marmot (viewtopic.php?f=273&t=1967&p=686504#p686504)

And I think I would agree with it so long as Falcon flips mafia

if falcon flips town then I would review it tbh since its based mostly on Nutella + X player having bad interactions

Rather than anything on Marmot specifically.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm I looked at tutuu's #943 post on Marmot (viewtopic.php?f=273&t=1967&p=686504#p686504)

when falcon flips town then I would review it tbh since its based mostly on Nutella + X player having bad interactions

FTFY
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Aha! I'm a racket host now!

*modkills everyone*

brb gotta make my signups for the next Rackets game
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:19 pm FTFY
I have no clue what that stands for.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:19 pm FTFY
I have no clue what that stands for.
Fixed that for you
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Sorry pushed this to the back bunred a bit much.
As i said multiple times i think Falcon has to be wolf here Mac had the same read as well.

Funny is unlikely.
TS is still possible but also unlikely.

Also yeah hammer exsisits whats the number to hamer?
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:15 pm Sorry pushed this to the back bunred a bit much.
As i said multiple times i think Falcon has to be wolf here Mac had the same read as well.

Funny is unlikely.

This is a quality post. No reasons for her reads on TS or FG.

Please hammer me. I'm looking forward to flipping for you potatoes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:15 pm Sorry pushed this to the back bunred a bit much.

Funny is unlikely.

Should be 5, since 4 people have died since the beginning amount of 13 players (leaving us with 9 living players)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 227

Post by ts account »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:37 pm alison locked u town she didnt lock falcon town
are we still sheeping the person who outed to try to get me killed
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:17 pm wilgy, please vote falcon
Boring.

What are your thoughts if wrong about Falcon my friend? Same about Marmot?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:19 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm I looked at tutuu's #943 post on Marmot (viewtopic.php?f=273&t=1967&p=686504#p686504)

when falcon flips town then I would review it tbh since its based mostly on Nutella + X player having bad interactions

FTFY
at least you got an if
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Making Friends and Enemies - Day 1

Post by ts account »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:11 pm hot take marmot is town here
marmot is infinitely more lynchable than falcon is, no?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Boring.

We arent wrong mac also had the same reads

If we are wrong the game goes on and u guys can still win

Pls kill falcon and marmot first
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:42 pm
Boring.

We arent wrong mac also had the same reads

If we are wrong the game goes on and u guys can still win

Pls kill falcon and marmot first
This is actually pretty scummy, and it's def making me rethink my town read on you.

This is twice you've referenced Mac having a scum read on me as well...I wasn't red checked, and it seems like you're hanging your scum read on me based off Mac's read...almost as tho you're giving yourself someone to blame when I flip green.

Mac was wrong about me, and it def seems like you're using his death & mason status as a lock that I'm scum. So, you're of the mind that Mac got all 3 scum with his reads? The guy had no scum reads on anyone else, you think he's batting a thousand eh?

Also, what's with the "if we are wrong, game goes on and u guys can still win"? Seems like a strange perspective if you're actually town.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ts account wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:34 pm I was the masonizer target btw
You were wot?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

damn i have probably written the exact same post verbatim letter by letter at some point in my life we sound so alike

except i am the smarter one

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Day 1:

Tutuu and Alison claimed to be Masons

fg and ts claimed to be Masons

Day 2:

Alison and Mac claimed to be Masons

Tutuu claimed vanilla townie

Mac claims nutella was his Mason target, and she's scum

Day 3:

Mac and Alison are dead Masons

ts claims they were the Masons target

The timing is far too convenient.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lol
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:07 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:34 pm I was the masonizer target btw
You were wot?
This is a joke right?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Before this post, there were 1134 posts in the thread.

Anyone ever giggle as they typed 1134 into a calculator as a kid?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

What does 1134 mean i cant figure it out
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oh its hell upside down

Most ppl would laugh at boobies or something

Marmot was one hell of a kid
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:19 pm Day 1:

Tutuu and Alison claimed to be Masons

fg and ts claimed to be Masons

Day 2:

Alison and Mac claimed to be Masons

Tutuu claimed vanilla townie

Mac claims nutella was his Mason target, and she's scum

Day 3:

Mac and Alison are dead Masons

ts claims they were the Masons target

The timing is far too convenient.
That's some fresh hawt garbage. TS is lying
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:50 am Quick ISO of FG, and I don't see anything even remotely close to game solving in her posts for the majority of her posts. She has more posts about poker, the weather, and bowel movements than anything.
sounds about right, yeah
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

falcon's flailing and tryna cast suspicion on anyone he can
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: TS Acct] aubergine
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

your first mistake was admitting you're canadian

no one likes canadians
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:08 pm your first mistake was admitting you're canadian

no one likes canadians
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

[VOTE: funnygurl] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:19 pm [VOTE: funnygurl] aubergine
PogChamp
Image Image Image
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:19 pm [VOTE: funnygurl] aubergine
i stand by my sentiment
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Long con, wilgy, would u two settle to yeet marmot
ts account