No yeet
No votes

Total votes: 4
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 4

Post by Maid »

I will salute the 7 guests and take my leave. I'll be back.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Fuskdall »

Maid wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:07 am
Fuskdall wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:19 pm
Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 pm ...why bring it up then? I don't understand what you are going for here
I didn’t bring it up, did I
Mornin'

Have you ever tried to RP as Dusk? I'm just curious.
Not that hard, just in style a bit tbh
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Maid I understand my voting record around Nut doesn't look good, I'm aware I made mistakes. But please look at me as a whole and see the villager inside just trying to make sense of things, telling truth about my role, I did really attempt to shoot Nut after paprika flipped and was feeling bad I had helped save her both days and I still don't know why it didn't go through.

For my meta read on you it is real, no idea if you realize who I am but I have a history of reading you correctly in the past. Though I think I even was townreading your slot before I even fully realized who you were just because you felt strongly like a villager in your engagement with the thread.

Try looking at Pony, I can pull quotes later if I have time but I am very sure that iso does not feel like a villager, it is lots of short non-committal engagements jumping around topics based on thread temperature and a couple places I think as a wolf he tried to take position on misyeet opportunities.

Compare my iso, you are just calling me wolf because I had the wrong view of Nut and inconsistent suspicion of her d1 that was just my thoughts taking shape, not a distance or bus, think of it from uninformed village pov, like a waterfall. Look at me as a whole with my d2 solving and d3 claim, I have made mistakes but is all truth. Versus look at Pony as a whole, his takes are stiff and do not help solve but is only poking at places he thinks he can poke. That iso is not one of a villager I am confident.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

I feel like there’s a notable lack of mechanical solving thusfar
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Some people would advise against here but let’s think about this: 1) we have a blocker, 2) they’re town, 3) we probably need them to confirm to have blocked Michelle.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Id feel best about chopping Marmot. TSP had one (1) post that I thought was towny and Michelle feels townish even with that voting record.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Alison disappeared again
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I am concerned about mechanical solving as wolves have fake claims, from experience with similar setups on this site that is very dangerous. Plus I was not told I was rbed so unless Pony was straight up lying that he was told I think it could be some other way.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Huh
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:12 pm Id feel best about chopping Marmot. TSP had one (1) post that I thought was towny and Michelle feels townish even with that voting record.
What one post and how does it outweigh Quokkas townieness? Are you just trying to save pony sir :disappoint:
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Look, we have information. We always get three chops here. So unless you think that somehow we can stop the wolves from making /two/ kills, best to get it over with.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:14 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:12 pm Id feel best about chopping Marmot. TSP had one (1) post that I thought was towny and Michelle feels townish even with that voting record.
What one post and how does it outweigh Quokkas townieness? Are you just trying to save pony sir :disappoint:
Marmot has done nothing that I found towny. 0 is less than 1.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:06 pm
Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 pm ...why bring it up then? I don't understand what you are going for here
Mornin'

Your Iso is full of allusions of meta for many players, my impression was that your only concern was to identify the real players behind the sockpuppet accounts.
Am I right?
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by Fuskdall »

nutellaphant wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:19 pm
dodo wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:43 pm
1337 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:26 pm I think nutellaphent is mafia
nutellaphent and i are really close. i love her more than i love life itself.

i think I can read her better than anyone and i don't think i am seeing baddie nutella yet.

nutellaphent, are you bad this game?
of course not! :D
1337 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:10 am Guys after reading this I have to day I'm very excited to play this, game everyone here fells really good at mafia and this is looking to be na amazing game. It is unfortunate I rolled miller and I understand if you have to kill me d1 but it is worth noting that I become innocent child if I get best rper! Not that I'm rping anyone this is just me going try hard.
This is believable, and the right thing to do given the role he claimed.
dodo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:52 pm does anyone want to counterclaim mafia? i am no longer sure how reliable my source is <_<

i no longer know if it make sense to EVER trust a third tier seasoning

speaking of anthropomorphized foods, has anyone seen my nutellaphant? i need to ask her something
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:39 pm I would like to figure out if 1337's miller claim was roleplay or serious, so I am reviewing the games they linked to for their meta (though there are only two games and they are both on The Syndicate, but I do believe 1612 is an experienced player in other communities).

It does not look like 1612 has ever claimed miller in a previous game, or at least not in either of the ones they provided for this game. Furthermore, they never claim to be new to mafia, only new to The Syndicate. Thus, it is unlikely that 1337 is roleplaying when they say that they are new or that they are a miller.

But that got me wondering if anyone here is new. I thought Made was new, but they linked to games from as far back as 2014, so it appears they are an experienced player returning from a long absence. Duskfall's earliest linked game is from April of this year, but he looks like a confident and skilled player in each of those games. Therefore I think Duskfall is also not an inexperienced player. There is nobody in this game who would qualify as "new" or "inexperienced", but I am at a loss as to why anyone would want to roleplay as a noob when they are experienced and their sockpuppet character is too. It is baffling behavior, but for now I feel it is NAI.
I think this is a great point. I'm not about to check everyone's past games, though. If there are no real newbies here and yet someone is pretending to be new, then they're being suspicious.
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:57 pm I have a strange observation to make about Maid, so please forgive me if this is confusing to any of you.

I feel as though Maid looks like they are searching for wolves instead of townies. Another way to put it is they are looking for suspects instead of making reads. I am referring to posts like these ones when I say this:
Maid wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:07 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:22 am Hard claim Mason with Fuskdall. Sheep us for the glory.

Is everyone just intentionally ignoring the fact nutella outed herself?
:disappoint: masons don't claim in day 0
Maid wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:34 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:32 pm My Day 1 scum read is actually proven to be 100% accurate in every game I've played on here and on MU. nutella is lock scum.

TSP possible teammate.
*Idontbelieveyou.gif
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:38 am
1337 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:10 am Guys after reading this I have to day I'm very excited to play this, game everyone here fells really good at mafia and this is looking to be na amazing game. It is unfortunate I rolled miller and I understand if you have to kill me d1 but it is worth noting that I become innocent child if I get best rper! Not that I'm rping anyone this is just me going try hard.
Good RP, you are pocketing everyone, well done!
Maid also voted for 1337 following the miller claim but unvoted once others started coming to their defense. I think it looks opportunistic, and the unvote was nervous backtracking.
I actually find Maid's wolf-hunting to be townie and not wolfy. How interesting. I like your posts so far Martin!

So far, I have Alison, Maid, and Martin as town. I'm more hesitant on 1337 due to Martin's post, though I'll leave them be because of their claim
Rule of 3?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:15 pm
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:14 pm
Marmot has done nothing that I found towny. 0 is less than 1.
Well I disagree will have to get the quotes later
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Maid wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:21 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:06 pm
Mornin'

Your Iso is full of allusions of meta for many players, my impression was that your only concern was to identify the real players behind the sockpuppet accounts.
Am I right?
I’ve focused less on it recently. I viewed it as a puzzle initially, as a way to potentially solve via incongruences. But people don’t act as they normally do anyways.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 2

Post by Fuskdall »

nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:03 am i'm going to put my full catchup in a spoiler, because i don't think people want to be smacked by a wall.
Spoiler: show
martin’s first post rubs me the wrong way. reads as overly formal and like the kind of thing a wolf would care about. “make sure you do not misunderstand my reads this game.” that being his first thought is especially concerning
ponysparkprime seems to have the same idea as me very early and i like that. +1 townpoint for ponysparkprime
fuskdall seems very random from the get go… that doesn’t give me any impression about their alignment, really.
akemi’s first post is something very unlikely to come from mafia who has just started the game. (tying yourself to someone else with a mason claim) would easily be outed if fake, too.
maid questioning it instantly is probably nai, but i’m leaning mafia because of the attitude. the resistance to having two clears from the get go does seem more likely to come from mafia, and akemi points it out very quickly, too. i don’t really understand the nutella and psp reads, they seem to have come out of nowhere. not sure how my previous slot holder “outed themselves” on the first page.
my shell has the same thought about akemi’s reads, which makes me feel slightly better about my shell.
quokka’s posts… exist. that’s as much as i’m going to say about them for the time being.
1337’s first few posts are very obviously fabricated, and i feel like the trolly attitude could realistically come from either alignment. will have to wait for them to do something other than… this.
i like dodo on a tonal level, and that’s about as far as it goes.
slowly retracting my scumread on martinwp69 because it looks like the tonal thing is just their… thing, and not a sign of a bad entrance.
i actually like my shell voting 1337 after the miller claim. i also find it fishy, because they seem to be taking it seriously.
i don’t like 1337’s vote because it looks oppo-
thanks, martinwp69, very cool.
i actually really hate ponystarkprime claiming mason, come to think of it? the first time it was done, it read as genuine, and neither fuskdall nor akemi were wolfy up to page 2 (where i currently am). fuskdall also doesn’t seem to question it whatsoever, so that strengthens the claim (or makes them w/w, but i don’t find either of them independently wolfy). meanwhile psp is over here randomly claiming it with dodo, and then claiming cop. feels like trolling, but the kind of trolling that’s actively bothersome to town, and that’s why i think it’s mafia indicative.
i disagree with paprika that the miller claim was unlikely to come from mafia because it gathered too much attention. there might be a mechanical reason why they did this as scum, and claiming miller regardless of whether you’re actually a miller or just mafia always attracts attention. if they are new like they claimed, they wouldn’t know. and so, they wouldn’t be hesitant to claim if that was the wolf plan, because they wouldn’t know the consequences. and if they are lying about being new then 1. that’s very scummy and 2. could still claim miller as mafia, even with the attention being a factor.
i guess you could say that they’d discuss it in wolfchat, blah, blah, blah, but i’m not going to spend too much time on this. i just think it’s still a viable claim from scum here, and i wouldn’t dismiss that possibility so easily.
i also find it weird that paprika’s tying 1337 and maid together in their read, because i don’t think they should be tied together at all.
i find a lot of paprika’s posts weird. their approach to the game feels like they are trying to deepwolf. i can’t really explain it very well. posts like #141 where they question their townreads about scumreads on their other townreads feel exactly like the type of thing a wolf would do when they want to establish a consensus towncore with wolves in it, and as few villagers as possible. or it’s pockety.
i dislike the fact paprika is tying so many people together in their reads, because it’s dangerous to group people so much if you’re town. if you’re wrong on one, the likelihood of you being wrong on the other is higher, because you’re not looking at them independently.
i still like dodo’s posts on a tonal level and i like the fact they seem unconcerned about appearances. they seem excited and happy to be in this game and that’s always >rand v.
i’m also feeling slightly better about maid, but i’m not exactly sure why that is.
i’m not sure why everyone’s scumreading dodo, actually. i reach the conclusion they are town, and everyone else reaches the conclusion they are mafia. i don’t really see a problem with their posts, and their vote looked more memey / relaxed than opportunistic to me. that said, their reaction to being pushed didn’t sit right with me, but i still lean town.
#196 from martinwp69 is towny in a vacuum, but i feel like it’s just busywork that doesn’t amount to anything, and that’s scummy. his approach to the game rubs me the wrong way. he has these overly formal posts and “Theory Of Mafia” stuff that looks like it’s written to make him look town, not to solve the game. this post is one of them. i would townread it in a vacuum, but martinwp69 has been doing this all the time and it’s getting overwhelming.
i wish akemi actually explained their reads, because they aren’t doing that whatsoever.
akemi: “I wanted to vote for Maid, but TSP claimed a Day 0 Green Peak on them.”
there is no way we have both this and a mason pair in this game. akemi not noticing this despite claiming mason is kinda weird but i don’t think it’s scummy.
dodo’s reaction is my thoughts exactly. dodo is baffled that akemi believed psp. and that’s a completely valid thing to be baffled about. akemi should not have believed psp, given how the claims interact with one another. i still don’t know why people scumread dodo.
maid’s posts exist, but they don’t give me a read on them whatsoever. not sure what this means.
wilgy’s gimmick reads upon entering the thread read as >rand v, because a wolf probably wouldn’t want the possible negative attention from them at this point of the game. this is a thin read, though.
i also like the fact that wilgy agrees with me about dodo.
some of maid’s posts look a bit artificial, others don’t really make me scumread them. i know this is like, the third time i’m talking about maid and not making an alignment read, but their posts are so… boring. not so boring that they are mafia, but not good enough to deserve a townread.
i really like wilgy’s further posts about dodo. wilgy is town.
my shell trending down a little bit, but not enough to stop being town.
i also really like the posts from wilgy about… my slot. i’m town, so the read is wrong, but i like the thought process behind it and the justification for it. it felt very organic when i was reading it, as opposed to opportunistic or agenda-y.
boringboi666’s posts are… you guessed it. boring!
i actually agree with maid’s point that akemi’s readlist has one strange inconsistency – their mason partner isn’t at the top of the list. i’m assuming it’s because they tried to make people forget about it so mafia wouldn’t kill them? maybe? the alternative is that it’s just fake. i think they genuinely forgot that fuskdall was supposed to be their mason, but i’m not sure if that means the claim’s fake or that they are mafia. not all masons are very chatty with each other, even though akemi and fuskdall have both been active in thread.
“Yeah so I think there are wolves in Nutellaphant and Paprika. Let's vote there!”
Boringboi666. awful post for multiple reasons, the most important of them all being the fact that they create a random poe of two people and encourage town to vote there. feels like agenda. i wouldn’t even be surprised if one of their partners was in that group, should they be mafia.
still no read on quokka, not sure where people are getting their townreads on quokka from.
i actually dislike paprika’s #423, feels more like busywork rather than actual solving. i also think paprika’s tming martin town if paprika’s mafia, particularly due to their response to martin’s next few posts.
i actually like quokka’s posts on page 10 because they read as sufficiently pure. they are also correctly preventing my slot from being misdabbed, so i’m probably a bit biased here.
reading this eod, i don’t really understand the wagon on my slot. it doesn’t look like anyone has specific or even good reasons to vote there. quokka is correctly defending us and only wilgy ever shared an actual wolfcase. everyone else just kinda nodded and moved along. from my perspective, it looks like wolves piled on the misdab wagon because of wilgy’s case, which makes wilgy even more likely to be town.
the boringboi cfd also felt super wrong. it was so random, and everybody piled on it with little to no resistance other than from paprika. if boringboi’s mafia then the wolves probably have close to 0 way in the thread or are super bussy, otherwise this kind of thing simply doesn’t happen. paprika’s defense does feel a bit fishy though. it’s like they panicked about their buddy being wagoned and did their best to stop it.
food for thought.
it’s page 12 and i still don’t understand why martin’s scumreading my slot.
oh, boringboi flipped town. disregard my read on paprika’s defense, then.
and dodo is nightkilled town. expected. i actually think the nightkill makes the dodo pushers look better. if the dodo pushers were mafia, they would just not kill dodo and keep them alive as a misdab option. it’s always possible they changed their mind, but i find that unlikely.
i’m moving maid to my scumreads, because me not having a read on them by the end of day 1 is a bad sign.
this is my current list. some of this stuff is probably wrong, but hopefully at least the townreads are good.

Town:
wilgy (i townread this over the mason claims. i think this is the most villagery player in the game)
akemi homura (the more i think about it, the more the mason claim seems fake to me given the things akemi has done this game. i’m still townreading her and fuskdall independently from the mason claim, but that does trouble me.)
fuskdall (noting that this and akemi did not play like a mason pair whatsoever, or at least i did not get the impression that they did. they are independently towny though.)
dodo

quokka
null:
my shell (i don’t really know what to think after the eod. i think their posts have been somewhat underwhelming)

martin (not sure where paprika is seeing “obvious town” here honestly)
not town (unordered):
maid
psp
paprika
This post says marmot is a wolf
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

It also says TSP wolf
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Between it saying those two things I say we chop Marmot and TSP
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Ok that is good point. Nut wall looks bad for quokka in every mention. I still have townread him more than pony but we can do them both as next two chops.

So maybe it is animal team after all I think pony reacted oddly to that idea haha

I still think there is some chance it is you and pony and you are softly trying to push away from him and onto quokka but we can try it, if pony w quokka v I will blast you.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:08 pm Maid I understand my voting record around Nut doesn't look good, I'm aware I made mistakes. But please look at me as a whole and see the villager inside just trying to make sense of things, telling truth about my role, I did really attempt to shoot Nut after paprika flipped and was feeling bad I had helped save her both days and I still don't know why it didn't go through.

No one can proove this, I try to find evidence by searching how the game was played.
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:08 pm For my meta read on you it is real, no idea if you realize who I am but I have a history of reading you correctly in the past. Though I think I even was townreading your slot before I even fully realized who you were just because you felt strongly like a villager in your engagement with the thread.

I don’t know who you are, however there are a limited number of players who can say such a thing.
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:08 pm Try looking at Pony, I can pull quotes later if I have time but I am very sure that iso does not feel like a villager, it is lots of short non-committal engagements jumping around topics based on thread temperature and a couple places I think as a wolf he tried to take position on misyeet opportunities.

Quotes would be very useful, thanks.
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:08 pm Compare my iso, you are just calling me wolf because I had the wrong view of Nut and inconsistent suspicion of her d1 that was just my thoughts taking shape, not a distance or bus, think of it from uninformed village pov, like a waterfall. Look at me as a whole with my d2 solving and d3 claim, I have made mistakes but is all truth. Versus look at Pony as a whole, his takes are stiff and do not help solve but is only poking at places he thinks he can poke. That iso is not one of a villager I am confident.
If Pony is a wolf, who their last partner?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:27 pm It also says TSP wolf
I wanted to read that stuff later, can you extract exactly the words you think are useful for us?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

And, of course, who support your idea
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

The mentions of tsp are all early in the wall — suggests “oh I have to get this out of the way” vs a read that can be pushed or developed. And I think the specific criticism is designed to be hand waved away as “tsp being tsp”. As for Marmot, similar — very few mentions in the post, and then thrown into the town section of the reads list at the end for reasons undetermined
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:47 pm The mentions of tsp are all early in the wall — suggests “oh I have to get this out of the way” vs a read that can be pushed or developed. And I think the specific criticism is designed to be hand waved away as “tsp being tsp”. As for Marmot, similar — very few mentions in the post, and then thrown into the town section of the reads list at the end for reasons undetermined
Imagine you are subbing in a doomed wolf slot, what exactly do you have to do?

Nutphant's slot could never endgame, I think all that post is a huge trap for village.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 3

Post by My Shell »

I thought quokka felt towny in the exchange with Martin, examples here,
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:48 am I said clearly in there that you are scum, don't twist my words or pretend not to know what I meant.
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:49 am
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:47 am
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:45 am Explain your reads on Maid and me, you are swinging back and forth wildly and it doesn't make any sense to me.
:meany:
:charlieblackmon:

Tell me, are you trying to attract a townread for being aggressive and not caring about how you look?
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:04 am ;airguitar: Whatever you say Martin. I think you are either scum trying to mischop me, or very bad at reading me, and I am getting angry whichever one it is you are so I am leaving. You are probably mafia and trying to push me off nutellaphant here by baiting me into a 1v1 and I won't let you, I will switch back before EOD.
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:31 pm All this sudden sus on me comes at a bad timing, I think mafia is trying to set me up as a mischop. I won't stand for it.
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:37 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:35 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:33 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:31 pm [VOTE: nutellaphant] aubergine

I am back and I will move my vote back onto nutellaphant.

Martin you are twisting my words again. You clearly said that I didn't give a read on you, but my post was obviously a read and you are splitting hairs by saying there's a difference between calling you POE and calling you mafia, when my post had reasons to scumread you. It clearly showed a picture of you as mafia. I think my POE can easily be right.
Do you believe that your POE can easily be right? Your poe includes nutella, right? and then those three?
Yes. Made has trended down for me as well, but I think the solve can be for example nutella, Martin and PonyStarkPrime. I don't see why that can't be the mafia team and I dislike that Martin is trying to push me off it by ridicule.
Okay, I do think that the initial way you phrased your poe made it seem as if nutella was not in your poe. That might have been a misreading on my part.
I said the POE was excluding nutella. The pattern is the same all days, we have consensus on nutella, and then suddenly someone else is voted up due to being sus, and gains a lot of heat in the last few moments, and we have EOD chaos and nutella survives again. That's why I said the timing of the sus on me was bad and how much votes I gained quickly wasn't a good look. It's also why Made has trended down for voting me after Martin did.

I think he had genuine Pov here thinking martin could be wolf for those pushes and thinking he was being set up as a mischop. This can be faked but I felt a spark.

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:33 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:31 pm [VOTE: nutellaphant] aubergine

I am back and I will move my vote back onto nutellaphant.

Martin you are twisting my words again. You clearly said that I didn't give a read on you, but my post was obviously a read and you are splitting hairs by saying there's a difference between calling you POE and calling you mafia, when my post had reasons to scumread you. It clearly showed a picture of you as mafia. I think my POE can easily be right.
Do you believe that your POE can easily be right? Your poe includes nutella, right? and then those three?
Yes. Made has trended down for me as well, but I think the solve can be for example nutella, Martin and PonyStarkPrime. I don't see why that can't be the mafia team and I dislike that Martin is trying to push me off it by ridicule.

Ehh this post i feel a little differently about can be wolf trying to open up wrong worlds.

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:28 pm I am tired of being suspected and I think the mafia are constantly trying to raise suspicion on me for bad reasons. I have a role that can be proven to be town 100%. I will not give you the details today because we are always chopping nutella and I want to keep the mafia in the dark, but I will explain the details tomorrow. I will start by looking at the people who tried to push me as I think I was seen as an easy mischop and they were trying to lay the groundwork for voting me off tomorrow.
Another thing i have mixed feelings on here, can be a wolf with a "proveable" fake claim and that is why I am wary of mech solving but is enough for me to wait and see. Quokka any more you can say about this now?

Quokka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:28 am I wouldn't say so, 1337 might actually be the towniest person here paradoxically enough.
I agreed with this, have 1337 as strong town at this point and quokka saying the same feels ok

Overall it is a mixed iso that I can find potential reasons it can be either alignment so he is on the edge of my poe but there have been some more moments i felt were genuine than for pony who i will get to next. Theres more i could have pulled here for that but it is more of an overall tone thing that resonates and feels like he is uninformed but a few things could go the other way. Having noticed the awkward placements of him in Nut's big wall I am more leaning to having him in poe.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Where is Akemi she is a big question mark at this point. @Akemi Homura since you got the bonus was your role useful last night? Any input on poe of pony/quokka/fusk? You are certainly on the edge of it for me as well, I don't know what to do with your slot.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Maid wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:22 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:47 pm The mentions of tsp are all early in the wall — suggests “oh I have to get this out of the way” vs a read that can be pushed or developed. And I think the specific criticism is designed to be hand waved away as “tsp being tsp”. As for Marmot, similar — very few mentions in the post, and then thrown into the town section of the reads list at the end for reasons undetermined

Nutphant's slot could never endgame, I think all that post is a huge trap for village.
hmmm
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Onto Pony iso will try to pull things but I STRONGLY encourage everyone else to open up the whole iso and at least skim through it, is not long, just looking at the sequence of posts themselves gives me strong wolf pings in how jumpy they are and I want to see if others share this feeling.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by My Shell »

His d1 has a lot of baldly calling people wolf seemingly randomly, just throwing out reads to see what will stick, does not feel like natural building of interactions to actually solve player alignments, feels like wolf poking in.

Then there is this brief thing about paprika
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:25 pm wow paprika's roleplaying so hard its not even town
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:32 pm
dodo wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:29 pm sooooooo we lynching paprika or......
i'm in

[VOTE: paprika] aubergine
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:43 pm i didnt actually read the paprika posts (no time sorry), i just saw points and the scumdar went off
and whoever here is familiar with the waterfall and plinko board analogy I think this is very very very plinko, it is rigidly and nonsensically steering toward the ultimate goal of pushing a scumread on a villager. he later throws votes on dodo and boring boi without basically any explanation either. it is very clear to me on d1 that all he cares about is getting a mischop through, he acknowledges that people are suspecting Nut but never goes in depth to get a real take on it as he is trying to save her. he tries to subtly push on me and several other villagers over nutella where this is all he says on her
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:48 pm whats the case on nutella? I don't rememember much except honey mustard

Then d2 he has some very subtle defenses of nutella's wall as well and pushes back on paprika, and he very easily tags on to my turned-out-to-be-erroneous theory of paprika slipping, i think he clings on to that very opportunistically as he starts to see it can be a mischop. Interestingly he also kind of ties Akemi to paprika, I wonder if that can be distancing.

Posts like these are more examples of him just popping into thread and saying what he thinks will seem relevant at the time while not having an organic development of perspective just bouncing off of what others are saying to not ruffle feathers
PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:11 pm
1337 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:34 pm Nutella IS TOWN
Alison is TOWN

more reads to come tomorrow this game will be salvaged!
so every single day 2 wagon was townie, are we really that shit at this game?
PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:22 pm
My Shell wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:14 pm
Quokka wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:13 pm
My Shell wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:10 pm
Quokka wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:05 pm
My Shell wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:55 pmNutella was saved two days in a row and potentially saved from a vig shot with some sort of interference.
My Shell wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:03 pm If Nutella is wolf was likely being bussed as they were seen as sus from early on and a probable bus sacrifice, Akemi especially voted early and may have wanted to stay on and hope Paprika flipped.
Explain what you mean by these two posts.
Nutella is probably wolf how can i be more clear than that.
You say nutella was saved 2 days in a row, but then also say they are bussed, which is it?
Does not contradict, teammates bussed thinking she would be gone but ended up saved by counter again after all. Both can be true
if the elephant is mafia, quokka's right, a save indicates mafia involvement

This
PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:40 pm hot take

alison and fuskdall are both just mafia
could be more potential distancing where one of these is a buddy and he is tying them to a villager? And again is an example of awkwardly popping in to look like he has a take but it is not developed from anything.

PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:01 pm
My Shell wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:15 pm I believe her survival increases her chance of being wolf
Can you expound on this one?

I was rb last night, so you being blocked doesn't jive
I also wonder more and more if this is just a lie and he maybe blocked me in fact

more discrediting of akemi, hmm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Quokka wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:25 pm Akemi has seemed town this day phase for me, her claim of an anti-town role that gets a boost if you win the roleplay award is believable to me based on what I know. Despite not understanding 1312's reads I trust him because of the miller claim and the fact that he was fishing for the vig and thought it was Made doesn't seem scummy. My Shell has claimed vig and that claim I believe will selve resolve sooner or later.

That leaves the POE to me (excluding nutella who I am voting) as PonyStarkPrime, Martin and Fuskdall. And between those, Fuskdall seems the towniest, followed by Martin and then PSP. If nutella flips town somehow we will have to re-evaluate everything but for now this is how I see the game.
akemi looked awful day 2, i don't think claiming an anti-town role makes up for it
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:07 pm how does alison feel so non-existant for having 126 posts

This could be teammate interaction perhaps
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:31 pm be the thread state you want in this world fuckdoll
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:31 pm sorry that was rude

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:00 pm If wolf team is elephant quokka pony would be cute
that is cute
:ninja:

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:12 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 pm What are your current feelings on fuskdall and pony? I feel I have less grip on them than other slots atm
town and town

fuskdall, they've said enough townie things at times, and not rubbed me wrong

pony is just straight up townboi
and what are those towny things hm? now you have both said this about each other and i get a bad feeling.

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:33 pm My shell is on the edge. They're mostly fine, but the vig/rb claim doesn't make a lot of sense since i was rb'd
this is awkward hedgy like they don't know whether they are "allowed" to push me as a mischop depending on mechanical arguments.

oh here we are at one of the worst times in his iso i think, he drops vote on Nut finally saying we should get her flip and then a few posts later drops what looks like a joke vote on Fusk
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 pm Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
[VOTE: fuskdall] aubergine
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:43 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 pm Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
[VOTE: fuskdall] aubergine
Why?
meme with me marmot

re-yeeting nut, i gotta run
and moves it back but it just feels really really weird imo.

Then today he has posted next to nothing except to discredit me again.

There is nothing villagery here, everything is opportunism and awkward shuffling and poking at single points, explain to me how this iso can ever be anything other than a wolf.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:44 pm Eod 2

Akemi Homura 1 9% Voters: Maid

My Shell 1 9% Voters: Paprika

nutellaphant 3 27% Voters: Akemi Homura, MartinWP69, Quokka

Paprika 4 36% Voters: NurseWilgy, 1337, My Shell, nutellaphant

PonySparkPrime 1 9% Voters: Fuskdall
I forgot I copy pasted this poll before Eod at post 815.

Pony voted Akemi at Eod instead Nutphant's counter and this means for me his wolf equity is very low.

Thanks for talking about his voting behaviour, to realise this.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

FTR MyShell, I doubt you know who I am.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I know who you are with 10000000% certainty lmao.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

MyShell, you won the RP bonus on day 2, and you claimed vig, blocked night 2.
The bonus for other limited actions is, for everyone who flipped, one more shot.
You should be able to have another shot, but when you were asked by Pony you said you could not shoot.
You claimed that you misread your role and you don't have another shot. I say this from memory, do not hesitate to correct me if I am wrong.
Something it's messed up in your claim, I don't trust it.
What did you do on night 1? Where is your RP bonus?
My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:46 pm I know who you are with 10000000% certainty lmao.
If you say that, Sherlock, but there was something in your posts that told me you are wrong. I'll leave that for the end of the game.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

My shot was for adjusting the part of my ability that decides whether I get my conditional vig, it's very complicated but I wasn't able to maneuver it to get another shot.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

And if you mean pronouns or something I am being deliberately neutral to not give anything away.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Here is the explanation of my role in a paraphrase. I have a clock and I have to submit a name every night, if they die my clock moves back a certain amount and if they don't die it moves forward. At a certain point on the clock I get a vig shot but what I didn't realize is that spot is used up, that time on the clock doesn't still have one when I came back to it again (which I was able to do bc my rp bonus let me make an extra move on the clock). If I move to the wrong spot on the clock I just die so I have to be careful.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Maid wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:22 pm

The existence of the post means that the wolf team didn’t see it that way.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Oh wow no ones here
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Marmot says he can prove that he’s 100 percent Town so I’m taking him up on that one.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

My Shell wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:52 pm Here is the explanation of my role in a paraphrase. I have a clock and I have to submit a name every night, if they die my clock moves back a certain amount and if they don't die it moves forward. At a certain point on the clock I get a vig shot but what I didn't realize is that spot is used up, that time on the clock doesn't still have one when I came back to it again (which I was able to do bc my rp bonus let me make an extra move on the clock). If I move to the wrong spot on the clock I just die so I have to be careful.
I have never seen a game created by Tutuu until now and I do not know her possibilities of role choices, the item that Nurse put in the game was interesting but still mafia-esque, as well as my own role, but what you say is sci-fi :shrug:
It can't be proven, that's for sure.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Before I go to bed, I ask my fellow townies to play this game and help me find mafia.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:15 pm
Maid wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:33 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:40 pm My Shell is going on the naughty list. They keep promising us a vig kill and but we keep getting coal.
This is the players list, the alive and dead, who is in your Poe now, and whom would you shot if you would have a vig shot?
Akemi Homura - best RP day 3
Fuskdall
Maid
My Shell - best RP day 2
PonySparkPrime
Quokka

Boringboi666 - Town Parity Cop, 2 shots, never used, possible bonus: +1 shot
dodo - Town Macho Bodyguard, used, we don't know who was protected, possible bonus: a will
Paprika - Town Dictator, we don't know if he activated ability, possible bonus: mafia will not copy his ability
NurseWilgy - Town Enchantress, crystal ball would show sock puppet real name, if I get correct how this works if the last who had the item is night killed the item get wasted. Possible bonus: the item shows last passer's AI (I see now why was he roleplaying so convincingly)
nutellaphant - Mafia Rolecop, not limited, RP bonus: possibility to check 2 players
MartinWP69 - Town Architect, best RP day 1, 2 shots neighbourizer for 2 different players for one night + next day, I am sure this was used, and I wonder on whom. RP bonus: + 2 shots
Looking at these actions I see how town had a real bad luck by killing parity cop in day 1 and despite Nurse having a very good role playing from my POV, they didn't receive the possibility to show an AI with the crystal ball, while mafia's role cop with unlimited shots looks more powerful. Mafia had the possibility to check 3 players until Nutphant died.

I noted these to come back at them when I need them because posting itt is better than keeping them in my notebook.
@PonySparkPrime please answer at this post
Sorry, this game took a backseat to life and other things the last couple days

My poe at this moment My Shell and Akemi-sama
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Those voting charts are neat Maid, but I'm tired and can't really gather any info from them rn

Will try again tomorrow.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

that’s a WIFOM right there
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

I think Michelle’s claim is pretty towny and while Alison is the most likely Nutella busser that would have been a pretty early bury. So if neither is a wolf, then wolf tsp would have to be townreading his wolf partner. Which means, I think, it’s probably not marmot.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Hello I am back ;airguitar:
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

My Shell I understand if you dislike that I pushed Martin, but at the time I allowed my emotions to get the better of me as I was annoyed at the way Martin was being erratic and pushing me. After he revealed it was a reaction test I started to turn around on him and later on I started to townread him. I can't say any more than I am sorry for misreading Martin initially but I had good intentions there.

As for Fuskdall, I know I am not nutella's teammate so I can only assume that wall is meant to shade townies, but looking from the bigger picture from your POV, if we know nutella is scum and all the thoughts in her wall is fake, the most likely reason is that she is trying to bury you with meaningless words in order to make you skip past them and townread her for volume.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I am not sure why Akemi is not around, it could be NAI due to Christmas season, but there is a chance she is frozen as wolf due to suspicion piling on her teammate PSP. I am convinced by My Shell's case against him and I believe she is completely lock town if PSP is scum due to exposing both him and nutella.

As for my role, it allows me to grant public bonuses to the town if I meet certain conditions. I can choose between either exposing a role card of one alive mafia member, but not who holds it, or the real identity of a mafia member but not which sock puppet they are using. I don't believe this kind of ability is possible to be granted to mafia, hence why I say it's 100% provable town, and when it is used, tutuu will reveal the information at SOD. I fulfilled my condition last night, and will unlock the bonus tonight. Mafia can't roleblock both me and Michelle so one of us will prove ourselves, and since the rules state double targeting isn't allowed, the other will prove day after, so mafia is forced to kill us or they will be locked out of the game via POE.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Fuskdall wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:31 am Marmot says he can prove that he’s 100 percent Town so I’m taking him up on that one.
Fuskdall my question is simple, was this post the time you remembered that I made my role claim yesterday?
To be recycled

Return to “Previous Rackets”