No votes

Total votes: 4
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 5

Post by Akemi Homura »

kinda nervous maid isnt voting anywhere though.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 2

Post by Akemi Homura »

nutellaphant wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:03 am i'm going to put my full catchup in a spoiler, because i don't think people want to be smacked by a wall.
Spoiler: show
martin’s first post rubs me the wrong way. reads as overly formal and like the kind of thing a wolf would care about. “make sure you do not misunderstand my reads this game.” that being his first thought is especially concerning
ponysparkprime seems to have the same idea as me very early and i like that. +1 townpoint for ponysparkprime
fuskdall seems very random from the get go… that doesn’t give me any impression about their alignment, really.
akemi’s first post is something very unlikely to come from mafia who has just started the game. (tying yourself to someone else with a mason claim) would easily be outed if fake, too.
maid questioning it instantly is probably nai, but i’m leaning mafia because of the attitude. the resistance to having two clears from the get go does seem more likely to come from mafia, and akemi points it out very quickly, too. i don’t really understand the nutella and psp reads, they seem to have come out of nowhere. not sure how my previous slot holder “outed themselves” on the first page.
my shell has the same thought about akemi’s reads, which makes me feel slightly better about my shell.
quokka’s posts… exist. that’s as much as i’m going to say about them for the time being.
1337’s first few posts are very obviously fabricated, and i feel like the trolly attitude could realistically come from either alignment. will have to wait for them to do something other than… this.
i like dodo on a tonal level, and that’s about as far as it goes.
slowly retracting my scumread on martinwp69 because it looks like the tonal thing is just their… thing, and not a sign of a bad entrance.
i actually like my shell voting 1337 after the miller claim. i also find it fishy, because they seem to be taking it seriously.
i don’t like 1337’s vote because it looks oppo-
thanks, martinwp69, very cool.
i actually really hate ponystarkprime claiming mason, come to think of it? the first time it was done, it read as genuine, and neither fuskdall nor akemi were wolfy up to page 2 (where i currently am). fuskdall also doesn’t seem to question it whatsoever, so that strengthens the claim (or makes them w/w, but i don’t find either of them independently wolfy). meanwhile psp is over here randomly claiming it with dodo, and then claiming cop. feels like trolling, but the kind of trolling that’s actively bothersome to town, and that’s why i think it’s mafia indicative.
i disagree with paprika that the miller claim was unlikely to come from mafia because it gathered too much attention. there might be a mechanical reason why they did this as scum, and claiming miller regardless of whether you’re actually a miller or just mafia always attracts attention. if they are new like they claimed, they wouldn’t know. and so, they wouldn’t be hesitant to claim if that was the wolf plan, because they wouldn’t know the consequences. and if they are lying about being new then 1. that’s very scummy and 2. could still claim miller as mafia, even with the attention being a factor.
i guess you could say that they’d discuss it in wolfchat, blah, blah, blah, but i’m not going to spend too much time on this. i just think it’s still a viable claim from scum here, and i wouldn’t dismiss that possibility so easily.
i also find it weird that paprika’s tying 1337 and maid together in their read, because i don’t think they should be tied together at all.
i find a lot of paprika’s posts weird. their approach to the game feels like they are trying to deepwolf. i can’t really explain it very well. posts like #141 where they question their townreads about scumreads on their other townreads feel exactly like the type of thing a wolf would do when they want to establish a consensus towncore with wolves in it, and as few villagers as possible. or it’s pockety.
i dislike the fact paprika is tying so many people together in their reads, because it’s dangerous to group people so much if you’re town. if you’re wrong on one, the likelihood of you being wrong on the other is higher, because you’re not looking at them independently.
i still like dodo’s posts on a tonal level and i like the fact they seem unconcerned about appearances. they seem excited and happy to be in this game and that’s always >rand v.
i’m also feeling slightly better about maid, but i’m not exactly sure why that is.
i’m not sure why everyone’s scumreading dodo, actually. i reach the conclusion they are town, and everyone else reaches the conclusion they are mafia. i don’t really see a problem with their posts, and their vote looked more memey / relaxed than opportunistic to me. that said, their reaction to being pushed didn’t sit right with me, but i still lean town.
#196 from martinwp69 is towny in a vacuum, but i feel like it’s just busywork that doesn’t amount to anything, and that’s scummy. his approach to the game rubs me the wrong way. he has these overly formal posts and “Theory Of Mafia” stuff that looks like it’s written to make him look town, not to solve the game. this post is one of them. i would townread it in a vacuum, but martinwp69 has been doing this all the time and it’s getting overwhelming.
i wish akemi actually explained their reads, because they aren’t doing that whatsoever.
akemi: “I wanted to vote for Maid, but TSP claimed a Day 0 Green Peak on them.”
there is no way we have both this and a mason pair in this game. akemi not noticing this despite claiming mason is kinda weird but i don’t think it’s scummy.
dodo’s reaction is my thoughts exactly. dodo is baffled that akemi believed psp. and that’s a completely valid thing to be baffled about. akemi should not have believed psp, given how the claims interact with one another. i still don’t know why people scumread dodo.
maid’s posts exist, but they don’t give me a read on them whatsoever. not sure what this means.
wilgy’s gimmick reads upon entering the thread read as >rand v, because a wolf probably wouldn’t want the possible negative attention from them at this point of the game. this is a thin read, though.
i also like the fact that wilgy agrees with me about dodo.
some of maid’s posts look a bit artificial, others don’t really make me scumread them. i know this is like, the third time i’m talking about maid and not making an alignment read, but their posts are so… boring. not so boring that they are mafia, but not good enough to deserve a townread.
i really like wilgy’s further posts about dodo. wilgy is town.
my shell trending down a little bit, but not enough to stop being town.
i also really like the posts from wilgy about… my slot. i’m town, so the read is wrong, but i like the thought process behind it and the justification for it. it felt very organic when i was reading it, as opposed to opportunistic or agenda-y.
boringboi666’s posts are… you guessed it. boring!
i actually agree with maid’s point that akemi’s readlist has one strange inconsistency – their mason partner isn’t at the top of the list. i’m assuming it’s because they tried to make people forget about it so mafia wouldn’t kill them? maybe? the alternative is that it’s just fake. i think they genuinely forgot that fuskdall was supposed to be their mason, but i’m not sure if that means the claim’s fake or that they are mafia. not all masons are very chatty with each other, even though akemi and fuskdall have both been active in thread.
“Yeah so I think there are wolves in Nutellaphant and Paprika. Let's vote there!”
Boringboi666. awful post for multiple reasons, the most important of them all being the fact that they create a random poe of two people and encourage town to vote there. feels like agenda. i wouldn’t even be surprised if one of their partners was in that group, should they be mafia.
still no read on quokka, not sure where people are getting their townreads on quokka from.
i actually dislike paprika’s #423, feels more like busywork rather than actual solving. i also think paprika’s tming martin town if paprika’s mafia, particularly due to their response to martin’s next few posts.
i actually like quokka’s posts on page 10 because they read as sufficiently pure. they are also correctly preventing my slot from being misdabbed, so i’m probably a bit biased here.
reading this eod, i don’t really understand the wagon on my slot. it doesn’t look like anyone has specific or even good reasons to vote there. quokka is correctly defending us and only wilgy ever shared an actual wolfcase. everyone else just kinda nodded and moved along. from my perspective, it looks like wolves piled on the misdab wagon because of wilgy’s case, which makes wilgy even more likely to be town.
the boringboi cfd also felt super wrong. it was so random, and everybody piled on it with little to no resistance other than from paprika. if boringboi’s mafia then the wolves probably have close to 0 way in the thread or are super bussy, otherwise this kind of thing simply doesn’t happen. paprika’s defense does feel a bit fishy though. it’s like they panicked about their buddy being wagoned and did their best to stop it.
food for thought.
it’s page 12 and i still don’t understand why martin’s scumreading my slot.
oh, boringboi flipped town. disregard my read on paprika’s defense, then.
and dodo is nightkilled town. expected. i actually think the nightkill makes the dodo pushers look better. if the dodo pushers were mafia, they would just not kill dodo and keep them alive as a misdab option. it’s always possible they changed their mind, but i find that unlikely.
i’m moving maid to my scumreads, because me not having a read on them by the end of day 1 is a bad sign.
this is my current list. some of this stuff is probably wrong, but hopefully at least the townreads are good.

Town:
wilgy (i townread this over the mason claims. i think this is the most villagery player in the game)
akemi homura (the more i think about it, the more the mason claim seems fake to me given the things akemi has done this game. i’m still townreading her and fuskdall independently from the mason claim, but that does trouble me.)
fuskdall (noting that this and akemi did not play like a mason pair whatsoever, or at least i did not get the impression that they did. they are independently towny though.)
dodo

quokka
null:
my shell (i don’t really know what to think after the eod. i think their posts have been somewhat underwhelming)

martin (not sure where paprika is seeing “obvious town” here honestly)
not town (unordered):
maid
psp
paprika
yeah, 1337 not even being in her readslist is another townie indication.

psp's blurb in contrast with quokka's and placement in the scum pile is another good look for psp flipping wolf here.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

fwiw i am pro not-lynching psp today
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

mainly because i still havent fully used my role yet
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 4

Post by Akemi Homura »

Quokka wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:25 pm Akemi has seemed town this day phase for me, her claim of an anti-town role that gets a boost if you win the roleplay award is believable to me based on what I know. Despite not understanding 1312's reads I trust him because of the miller claim and the fact that he was fishing for the vig and thought it was Made doesn't seem scummy. My Shell has claimed vig and that claim I believe will selve resolve sooner or later.

That leaves the POE to me (excluding nutella who I am voting) as PonyStarkPrime, Martin and Fuskdall. And between those, Fuskdall seems the towniest, followed by Martin and then PSP. If nutella flips town somehow we will have to re-evaluate everything but for now this is how I see the game.

Quokka wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:41 am My Shell is very confident about her read on Maid and I believe 1337 and My Shell are both town. If we take all those to be town then my POE is Akemi/Fuskdall/PSP and we should win if we go through this. I doubt that Fuskdall and PSP are scum together, so unless I am misclearing someone Akemi seems like the most likely wolf from my POV.

[VOTE: Akemi Homura] aubergine
Quokka wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:47 am I will go for now, if you are town you should show me your work and tell me who you suspect the most aside from PSP setting aside the two role claims as even if you are right on PSP he will have a partner.
woof
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:52 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 pm why boring boe?
They had a very wolfy and non commital pop in. I didn't like it at all.
this is literally the only time in entire game quokka directly interacted with PSP!

yeah, game feels solved.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:33 pm mainly because i still havent fully used my role yet
whats your role?

who's bad?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

my shell >> 1337 >> fuskdall >> maid >> akemi >> pony

although the gap between 1337 and fuskdall is pretty large
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Why are you worried about maid?

they were solid tr for me yesterday, but i suppose their vote at the EOD is reasonable for pause
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

if you flip town, we are always yeeting my shell after you for the roleblock claim/missed vig shot.

the gap between you and my shell though is like, continents apart, though.

ready to role claim?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:55 pm Why are you worried about maid?

they were solid tr for me yesterday, but i suppose their vote at the EOD is reasonable for pause
what vote is that?

maid is my strongest tr in this game.

i just don't like dead threads. :p
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:58 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:55 pm Why are you worried about maid?

what vote is that?

maid is my strongest tr in this game.

i just don't like dead threads. :p
i misremembered, i thought they were reluctant to vote for quokka in the end, but that was my shell
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 am if it's not tsp

where do we look
We should not let 1337 in lylo, but Pony is too silent as well so I have little reason to defend him.

I will explain why I still don't trust 1337 asap
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 1

Post by Maid »

Quokka's pushes in day 1 and few Eod quotes
She defended very much 1337. Mafia is doing this for a townie to pocket them. But 1337 was inactive, I don't think Quokka would spend thread time and energy for an useless defence.
For me 1337 who was anyway a scum read, becomes more clear scum

If Boy was choosen as counter wagon of mafia, why would mafia Pony ask 'why boringboy'?

Fusk asking sloonei to vote for Nutphant looks good

Akemi made 2 villagery things, exposed Quokka and made possible the skip of the night, so wolves could not NK.
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 am 1337 seems townie!

[VOTE: Maid] aubergine
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:00 am Martin seems townie, too. Or maybe it's just the roleplay speaking...
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:31 am
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:32 am
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 am 1337 seems townie!

[VOTE: Maid] aubergine
Vote in the poll, just the vote in the thread is not counted, but is useful for town further in the game.
So if 1337 seems townie for you, am I suspicious?
Share your thoughts please.
You seem weird tbh. Why do you think miller claims are suspicious?
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:09 pm :pout: So why is 1612 sus?
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:00 pm It's a pretty big reach to say that 1312 is role fishing just by claiming miller.
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:40 pm [unvote][/unvote]

I think Paprika, Maid and 1612 are all town. They are engaging the game in a messy and transparent way and questioning and re-evaluating facts about other players.

On the other hand I didn't like dodo popping in to shade Paprika without commenting on the 1612 miller business. :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: dodo] aubergine
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:30 pm I think I'm less sus of dodo now. She would probably just vote nutellaphant if she was scum, unless they're W/W, but the wagons wouldn't be this stagnant if they're W/W.

My Shell has copped a lot of suspicion, but nobody seems willing to vote there. So ima do this and see what happens.

[VOTE: My Shell] aubergine
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:39 pm
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:50 pm I see your vote is on Nutellaphant I could vote there maybe as she did not explain any reads
My Shell wants to vote Nutellaphant, but she frames it as a sheep onto Nutellaphant. The perfect position to deflect blame if Nutellaphant flips town.
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:09 pm Sorry I find the accounts confusing to make reads on but am trying my best
This is in response to Akemi pulling up some posts that she (Akemi) thought were scummy. This isn't a defense or an explanation, she is just avoiding the question and begging for sympathy. She thought Nutellaphant not explaining her reads was scummy earlier so she would surely explain her posts as town. But she never explains her own reads and tries to avoid it with "I find accounts confusing to make reads on".
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:18 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:15 pm
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:13 pm The quoted paprika post there calling out a tr on another tr was one I couldn't figure out
What are your actual reads My Shell?
Maid martin and you most town

Nurse towny

Dodo and nutella lean wolf

Others unsure
This reads list does not make sense. dodo and nutella do not make sense as wolves together. My Shell is just picking the two most suspected people and saying they are her wolf leans.

In conclusion I think My Shell is the most likely to be a wolf here. A lot of people have said she is scummy, but nobody seems willing to put a vote. It could be because her teammates are soft bussing but do not want to actually chop her.
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:42 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:38 pm Ahhhhh I don't like how much traction I ACTUALLY got on My Shell wtf. @Quokka thoughts? Is nutella town? Is MyShell town?
Currently I believe that nutella is town and was made a scapegoat of by the mafia. My Shell is my biggest wolf read.

The atmosphere in the thread seems a bit chaotic and panicky. I think that's because mafia thought they had an easy day 1 mischop but now their buddies are taking heat. That's just my read on the thread state.
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:44 pm So if they are both independently wolfy, but you don't think they are wolf together, then who is more likely to be wolf in your POV My Shell?
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:47 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:45 pm HOLY MOLY Quokka wtf, this is way too easy and quick. I thought for sure nutella was going to get voted off and my attempts to show my stance on my reads was not going to affect anything wtf.
That's what EODs are like in my experience. A lot of chaos. It's why I was very uncomfortable by how complacent the thread seemed to be before I arrived.
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:50 pm If all of the dodo voters switched to boringboi then I would be very happy with the poll right now.
I was just about to say I feel tempted to do a second CFD onto boringboi because My Shell got slightly townier lately. :charlieblackmon:
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 pm we need to inactivate linki, I cannot post.

Fuskdall, feels like a nutella save here.
huh
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:52 pm
They had a very wolfy and non commital pop in. I didn't like it at all.
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:53 pm I think it is interesting how the thread suddenly came to life after I entered. Why are people so interested in my reads?
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:54 pm I've come to the conclusion that EVERYONE is roleplaying as someone else roleplaying as their prime
My Shell wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:54 pm Some little worry of Nutella saving happening but now both wgons are SRs for me
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:55 pm i'd vote shell too. They've seemed the least townie of everyone else this eod.
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 pm Guys, you cannot believe that mafia will actually allow a last minute pivot to their coasting mafia. That's not how that works. I know this may seem like tmi, but this is going to be such a miss. People started popping in when MyShell started getting traction, I think MyShell holds A LOT of info
1337 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:57 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:32 pm 1337 says he'll sheep me but is voting dodo??
Do't want to change to hammer range atm sorry if you want me to I will switch I am only used to video mafia where the whole voting format is different
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 pm
Quokka wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:55 pm Oh come on, pivoting to the low count post player never works. We all know that, right?
As far as I can tell, both wagons are low post count players right now.
MyShell is not low count... urghhhhhh
@My Shell I am trying real hard to get the pivot to you hold, you think I'm mafia trying to power pivot condemn you?
PonySparkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 pm
Paprika wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:56 pm Guys, you cannot believe that mafia will actually allow a last minute pivot to their coasting mafia. That's not how that works. I know this may seem like tmi, but this is going to be such a miss. People started popping in when MyShell started getting traction, I think MyShell holds A LOT of info
so bboyo is a teammate???
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:00 pm sloonei vote for nutella or I will chop you
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:10 pm kinda nervous maid isnt voting anywhere though.
I worked and had some family projects at the end of this year
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

[VOTE: 1337 ] aubergine
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

@1337 what's your RP bonus as miller??

legacy in case i die:
if psp flips town, my shell most likely wolf cos someone lied about the RB?

how likely mafia have two roles that roleblock? meeeeehhhhhhhhughghghghghghghghghghghghh
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

no town has claimed they roleblocked psp
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

also, psp still hasnt role claimed..
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Fuskdall »

Shrug
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

I think I win best rp by default
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Everyone else has already won
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Maid voting for 1337 is /interesting/
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

That’s a tell oops
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Eh who cares games probably over I just need to stay awake
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fuskdall wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:45 pm Maid voting for 1337 is /interesting/
Yes?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

shivering
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 33

Post by tutuu »

PonySparkPrime has been yeeted they were
[spoiler]Mafia! Congratz to town. Thanks everyone for playing. Writing a big post with full reveals. Will send u links to graveyard and jury chat after that's done
[/spoiler]
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

heck yeah. gj guyz.

thanks for the awesome game, tutuu <3
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Sloonei »

Hey I was boringboi lol
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Cool :nicenod:
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

i got my revenge back at alison for space invaders :p

i had fun, hope i didnt offend you @Alison with my rp. u a queeen <3
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

gg everyone

was nice not being super-active as compared to my usual self; I was NurseWilgy

(Tbh though I probably was going to step it up a fair bit on day 3)

Dead chat with who-is-who spoilers: https://discord.gg/pbsXRmWh4z
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:04 pm Hey I was boringboi lol
:eek: sorry :bighug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Maid wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:05 pm
(im kidding, i was martin)
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

i thought you were martin until martin revealed in day 1 he doesn't know how long made has been on TS lol
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:06 pm
i thought you were martin until martin revealed in day 1 he doesn't know how long made has been on TS lol
I was Martin.

But Martin doesn't know Made. :goofp:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinWP69 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:42 pm I do not feel that Paprika's reads are difficult to follow. But that's just me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

1337 - played by Duskfall
Miller

You are Town. You win when you kill the Mafia.

Whenever you get investigated, the person will receive results telling them that you are Mafia.

Award for best roleplay:
You win the ability to use a 1-shot delayed Innocent Child self-revealer. Activate only during the day. On the next day phase, you will be publicly announced as a Town Innocent Child by the host.
Actions:
none

Akemi Homura - played by dunya
Astronomer

You have the following abilities:
1-shot Predict Solar Eclipse: Can only be used during the night. As soon as the day starts and night results are publicly revealed, skip this day phase and enter night phase. Nobody gets yeeted.
1-shot Predict Lunar Eclipse. Can only be used during the day, and at least 1 hour before EoD. Completely skip the next night phase and immediately begin a second day phase after the yeet. Nobody gets a chance to activate their night abilities. This cannot be activated in LyLo but may be activated in MyLo. You may only predict a Lunar Eclipse after you have successfully predicted a Solar Eclipse. It will not be publicly announced whenever you activate this ability, instead, it will be announced as soon as it takes actual effect (after the yeet).

Award for best roleplay:
You may predict a Lunar Eclipse without having to have successfully predicted a Solar Eclipse beforehand.
Actions:
Activated the ability thingy on day 4

Boringboi666 - played by DrWilgy
Parity Cop

You have 2-shots of the following ability: You may visit a player at night. The first target that you cop will yield no feedback. The second one will yield a difference check (you will receive "same" cop feedback if the alignments of both of your targets is the same, "different" cop feedback if they are different, and no results if you had been roleblocked and don't have 2 completed checks. You may not double target or self-target.

Award for best roleplay:
You receive an additional shot of your ability. It will compare it to your last resolved check, if any.
Actions:
none

dodo - played by Made
Macho Bodyguard

You must visit a player every night. (If you don't submit I will rand it for you). If that player were to die, you die in their place. You have the Macho modifier, meaning that nothing can save you from dying. You may not double target or self-target.

Award for best roleplay:
You gain the ability to write a last will. A message that is no more than 500 words. Send it to me, and I will post it ITT upon your death. You may edit your last will as much as you like.
Actions:
N1 - protect Fuskdall

Fuskdall - played by TonyStarkPrime
Cook

You begin with a Hot Potato in your possession (that’s full of tasty flavorful umami). You also have a detonator that you can use as a standard action (meaning it can be roleblocked), causing the Hot Potato to explode and cover its current holder in delicious tastyness, protecting them from getting killed for that night. You may choose to pass your Hot Potato as a night action or keep it.
This is the message that your target will receive upon receiving it:

"You have received a Hot Potato. You may choose to keep it, or pass it to another player as a night action. This thing may be detonated, and it may do one of these three things:
1) Kill the person currently holding it.
2) Protect the person currently holding it from getting killed for this night.
3) Do nothing at all.

This is not random, as in, the properties of this Hot Potato were not randomized, and they were not a secret to whomever is responsible for it.
In addition, it is not necessary that all of these three possibilities exist in this game. They are just possibilities. Some could be false. At least 1 is true.

The resolution of night actions is: 1) Explosion first 2) Pass second. Meaning if it is detonated, that will get resolved before your action to pass it get resolved.

You will be told if you've successfully passed the Hot Potato to someone else or not. A player can't hold more than one Hot Potato at once. (If any such attempts are made, the pass attempt gets blocked). If multiple Hot Potatoes are attempting to get passed to a single target, all of those passes get blocked.
You will be told if this potato explodes in your hands.
"

You may only detonate starting Night 3.

Award for best roleplay:
You receive an additional Hot Potato. Choose who will receive it tonight. You may choose yourself, but only if you are not currently holding a Hot Potato. If you wish, you may abstain from using this ability (nobody gets a Hot Potato). It is rigged to a different detonator, and you may not explode it immediately, since technically nobody is currently holding it yet.
Actions: N3 - explode potato

Maid - played by Michelle
Julius Caesar

You have 2-shots of the following ability: You may visit a player at night and grant them a 1-shot Gladiator ability. You may not double target, self-target, or visit players you have ever visited previously.

This is the message that your target will receive:

"You have received a 1-shot Gladiator ability. You may use this during the day by sending the host a player name, but at least 1 hour after SoD, and at last 12 hours before EoD. The host will then publicly announce that you have challenged your target to a Gladiatorial Duel, and today's yeet will be locked between you two. Any other votes on anyone else will not count. This ability works in LyLo and MyLo."

Award for best roleplay:
You receive an additional two shots of your ability.
Actions:
N1 - give gladiator to nutellaphant
N2 - pass crystal ball to NurseWilgy
N3 - give gladiator to 1337

MartinWP69 - played by Sloonei
Architect

You have 2-shots of the following ability: You may visit two other players at night and grant them a Discord chat neighbourhood that lasts the following day and night phase. Afterwards I will mute them, but they can still read it. You may not self-target or double target. If either of your targets dies during the night you attempt to use your ability, it gets wasted. In that discord neighbourhood chat I shall write: "This is a neighbourhood between X and Y", where X and Y are the real people's identities, not their assigned sockpuppets. I won’t reveal the assigned sockpuppets.

Award for best roleplay:
You receive an additional two shots of your ability.
Actions:
N1 - Quokka and Fuskdall
N2 - NurseWilgy and Maid
N3 - My Shell and 1337

My Shell - played by nutella
Clockmaker

You have a clock. It points at 6 o'clock. You must visit a player every night. (If you don't submit I will rand it for you). Whenever you successfully visit a player that dies on the same night, your clock moves clockwise forward by 3 hours. If you successfully visit a player that does NOT die on the same night, your clock moves backwards by 2 hours. Otherwise your clock doesn’t change. Depending on the current time your clock is showing, you win the reward/punishment as shown in the list below, afterwards that reward/punishment is removed from your clock, should you happen to land on it again. You only receive it if you land directly on it, and not if you overpass it. Passing over 12 goes to 1, 2, 3 etc., just like normal clocks works. You may not double target or self-target this compulsory visit.

2 o'clock: You die. (Nothing can stop this)
4 o'clock: You win a 1-shot night vig. You may not use your regular visit on the same person you shoot, you must visit a different target.
6 o'clock: This is where you begin.
7 o'clock: The mafia team receives the following information: Your role and your real identity (your real name, not your roleplay target).
They will not receive the following information: The name of the sockpuppet account you randed.
10 o'clock: You win a 1-shot night vig. You may not use your regular visit on the same person you shoot, you must visit a different target.

Award for best roleplay:
You permanently unlock the 1-shot night ability to wind up your clock by instantly adding or substracting the current night number to your clock (2 on night 2, 3 on night 3 etc). You may use this ability, and then may use the appropriate reward/punishment ability that you just unlocked by winding up your clock (winding up takes instant effect and resolves before you activate your normal ability).

For example: You just won the award. Night begins. Your clock points 5 o'clock. You use this ability to add the current night number (lets say 5). Your clock now shows 10 o'clock. You now unlocked your vig, you may use this on the same night. You must also use your regular visit, it is mandatory. You just used all 3 abilities, and this is the correct order.

Winding up doesn’t make you lose any gained rewards from previous nights, as those are permanent unlocks.
Actions:
N1 - visit Fuskdall, clock goes to 4 o'clock
N2 - visit MartinWP69, vig nutellaphant, use the RP rewind to give +2 hours to clock. clock goes to 4 o'clock after all that
N3 - visit Maid, clock stays at 4 o'clock cuz got roleblocked

NurseWilgy - played by MartinGG99
Enchantress

You begin the game with a crystal ball in your possession. The crystal ball must be passed to someone else as a night action asap, this is compulsory. This is the message that your target will receive:

"You have received a crystal ball. You must pass it to someone else as a night action as soon as you can. This is compulsory. You will be notified if you successfully passed it, or if it remains in your possession (due to a result of a roleblock for example).

The properties of this crystal ball are a mystery."

If the holder of the crystal ball were to die, the sockpuppet name of the person who last passed them that ball will be publicly revealed. The resolution happens like this: Death is resolved first, then pass. Meaning if a crystal ball holder were to get attacked and killed, they will die BEFORE they pass the ball, and the ball activates with their death. Also, if a crystal ball holder passes the ball to someone who gets night killed, once again, death resolves first, meaning the crystal ball gets passed to an already dead corpse, and it does not get activated, it gets wasted/removed from the game.

Award for best roleplay:
The sockpuppet name is no longer revealed upon the crystal ball holder dying. Instead, it reveals the alignment of the last passer.
Actions:
N1 - pass crystal ball to Maid

nutellaphant - played by FunnyGurl555 and then by Vulgard
Rolecop

You are Mafia. You win when you reach parity with the Town.
Every night, you may visit a target and try to guess their real identity (not the sockpuppet name, the real name). If successful, you will receive their full rolecard. If not, you will receive their base rolecard (without info about their award for best roleplay). You may not self-target, but you may double target.

If a substitution were to occur on a slot you wish to target, and the previous slot owner participated sufficiently (by my subjective judgement), I will allow you to either try to guess the old identity or the new identity (you won't have a list of possible people that might have subbed in though). If the previous slot hasn't participated sufficiently (by my subjective judgement), I will automatically treat it as if you correctly guessed the old identity, without needing you to input a guess.

Award for best roleplay:
You permanently unlock a clone of your action, meaning you can rolecop up to two people at night. Same principles apply to this extra rolecop.
Actions:
N1 - cop Paprika, correctly identify

Paprika - played by 1612
Dictator

You have 1-shot of the following ability: During the day send the host a list of 3 sockpuppet names (with 1 backup name in case one of your original 3 names gets yeeted and you aren't around to submit again). You may include yourself. These names are publicly revealed as soon as the day ends, as well as the following: The following night, all visiting night actions from all players (including the mafia factional kill) may only be used on those 3 players. However, if you choose to activate this ability, the mafia team will also receive an 1-shot copy of this ability on the next day. Your ability doesn’t affect non-visiting or unassigned actions. (unassigned, meaning they're not carried by a person and can't be interacted with)

If your submission doesn't have 3 valid names when the day yeet gets resolved, I will not activate your ability.

Award for best roleplay:
Activating your ability no longer causes the Mafia to receive a copy of it. This only works if you have won this award before you activated your ability, doesn't work if it's on the same day.
Actions:
none

PonySparkPrime - played by Marmot
Demolitionist

You begin with a Hot Potato in your possession (that’s rigged with explosives). You also have a detonator that you can use as a standard action (meaning it can be roleblocked), causing the Hot Potato to explode and kill its current holder. You may choose to pass your Hot Potato as a night action or keep it.
This is the message that your target will receive upon receiving it:

"You have received a Hot Potato. You may choose to keep it, or pass it to another player as a night action. This thing may be detonated, and it may do one of these three things:
1) Kill the person currently holding it.
2) Protect the person currently holding it from getting killed for this night.
3) Do nothing at all.

This is not random, as in, the properties of this Hot Potato were not randomized, and they were not a secret to whomever is responsible for it.
In addition, it is not necessary that all of these three possibilities exist in this game. They are just possibilities. Some could be false. At least 1 is true.

The resolution of night actions is: 1) Explosion first 2) Pass second. Meaning if it is detonated, that will get resolved before your action to pass it get resolved.

You will be told if you've successfully passed the Hot Potato to someone else or not. A player can't hold more than one Hot Potato at once. (If any such attempts are made, the pass attempt gets blocked). If multiple Hot Potatoes are attempting to get passed to a single target, all of those passes get blocked.
You will be told if this potato explodes in your hands.
"

You may only detonate starting Night 3.

Award for best roleplay:
You receive an additional Hot Potato. Choose who will receive it tonight. You may choose yourself, but only if you are not currently holding a Hot Potato. If you wish, you may abstain from using this ability (nobody gets a Hot Potato). It is rigged to a different detonator, and you may not explode it immediately, since technically nobody is currently holding it yet.
Actions:
N1 - kill Fuskdall
N2 - pass hot potato to Fuskdall (failed coz Fuskdall was already holding hot potato)
N3 - pass hot potato to 1337

Quokka - played by Alison
Jailkeeper

Every night, you may visit a target and jailkeep them. This will roleblock them as well as protect them from getting night killed. You may not self-target or double target.

Award for best roleplay:
You permanently unlock a clone of your action, meaning you can jailkeep up to two people at night.
Actions:
N1 - JK MartinWP69
N2 - JK nutellaphant, kill NurseWilgy
N3 - JK My Shell, kill MartinWP69
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:06 pm
Maid wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:05 pm
(im kidding, i was martin)
:haha:

Thanks for this awesome game tutuu <3, everyone!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:08 pm N2 - pass crystal ball to NurseWilgy
Oh so that's where the ball went.

Was wondering why it wasn't really being brought up at all.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:08 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:06 pm
I was Martin.

But Martin doesn't know Made. :goofp:
lmao. having a duh homer moment
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Exhibit A for why I've wanted to play on a sockpuppet for a while:
Fuskdall wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:10 pm Okay, conclusion: whoever is actually sloonei is scum
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Marmot @TonyStarkPrime you two had the exact same roles haha (except different effects from ur hot potatoes)

i didn't anticipate that both of you would keep your potatoes. i was anticipating them being passed around, and i was imagining a controlled chaos where the person holding it wouldnt know if their potato is good or bad, but at laest 1 member of each faction would know the starting position, so there would be room for outplay, and it wouldnt be pure randomness

i should have forced u both to pass ur hot potatoes n1 but it was too late i didnt feel good about making that change, i only realzied this n1
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I wanted to N2, but I was actually blocked

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:17 pm I wanted to N2, but I was actually blocked
the only person that your action would have failed on was fuskdall. unlucky, im sorry :p
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:17 pm I wanted to N2, but I was actually blocked
the only person that your action would have failed on was fuskdall. unlucky, im sorry :p
that's kinda ridiculous that there were two of us out there :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:19 pm
that's kinda ridiculous that there were two of us out there :haha:
yesss i was so hyped that both of u would pass on n1, and then two people would reveal it, and u would go like "wtf", and u would both start making plans about what to do

i rly wish i could go back in time and force u both to pass on n1

oh well :P :heart:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Doppelgangsters - Game Over - Town Wins

Post by dunya »

solving the game without knowing the identities was fun. guessing the puppetmaster was even more fun.

i wouldn't have guessed my shell = nutella till she gave me the regular dose of attitude ;p

thx for the game, tutuu <3
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Doppelgangsters - Game Over - Town Wins

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wins Best Roleplay While Also Obscuring Their True Identity award. I didn't have her figured out til I got to deadchat.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”