Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Long Con »

It has been a slice, folks, but I'm going to bed.

Now, don't y'all go choppin' me while I catch some shut-eye.... :eye:
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:50 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:48 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 am how many votes to hammer? i want to vote LongCon (if he's town spf dies, gg ez game over) but i dont want to dogpile too fast
Whoa whoa, why does SPF die if I'm town?
I think one is mafia between michelle and spf. spf is also pushing you, so if you're town then that means i have two reason to think she's mafia. if youre mafia though that means Michelle is too so they die. gg ez. unless yall are pulling some 5head play but I don't think so
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
hi ellie, could you please walk me through how you reached those conclusions so quickly? why does me & michelle have to contain one mafia? is it not possible for us to both be town?

and why does long con being mafia make michelle mafia too? because i would be town if long con was maf?
It's phony wolf logic. She's trying to push the town hammer, maybe set up another one after. This is making you look better, so that's good.
so hammer doesn't end day?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm quick thoughts on everyone here:
alison - i know that alison is capable of playing a strong scum game, but i honestly haven't gotten pinged by any of her reads or her progressions yet. i suspect that alison!scum is the type of scum that needs to play with a forceful agenda to steer the town into the improper direction, and the fact that i've found myself largely in lockstep with alison's progression is something that bodes well for her alignment.

i also suspect that alison wouldn't be shielding jagged as hard as she did as scum - jagged's approach in this game makes him more "pushable" than he typically is, and it's kind of hard to imagine alison!scum coming straight into the game townlocking him when the potential for him to get pressured + pushed on was extremely high. this would only make sense if alison/jagged were a team, but i dont think they are

daughterofomega - gth i actually find the way she came after alison so hard kind of town indicative - there was a level of conviction to her push that i suspect daughter!scum might not be able to replicate so well if she rand'd scum. the rest of her posts are null and i dont feel like i could comfortably townread her atm

koba - koba is extremely at ease & extremely happy to be in this game - i actually really liked the fact that dk "peaced out" from the day 0 discussion in spite of the fact that important stuff was still happening - i think that koba!scum cares a lot about thread control, and capitulating to the consensus of everyone in the thread and relaxing until d1 starts is something i expect koba is much more likely to do as town than scum. townlean

ellie - i kinda liked her post about esooa and her general tone feels "pure" to me, but honestly null

esooa - esooa has lived up to how i would imagine a town!esooa would approach this game, but it's a little too early for me to back this read with any kind of confidence. i like that she attacked tutuu for townreading her too early, and i like that she broadly shaded me/acted paranoia about me without being able to substantiate it. i feel like esooa!scum might not out that scumread on me unless she felt prepared to substantiate/defend it. townlean

grogu - null, leaning scum if anything

jagged - not 100% confident about this read, but jagged's approach to the game so far just feels devoid of any particular agenda or "plan". i think jagged would be very concerned as scum about the direction the thread was taking (primarily, a "towncore" that did not include him) and do his best to fester paranoia within the towncore or to ensure that he could be included in it himself. the fact that jagged is just chilling and relaxing makes me think he's more likely to just be town that trusts his townreads to win the game. i also think his perception of me is exactly how jagged!town would perceive me as town rn

long con - feels like he's borderline open wolfing, every post has been scummy. scumlean

macdougall - broad unsubstantiated shade on jagged that he backed off on when the push didn't pick up momentum, followed by reads that feel more interested in disrupting the trust of the "towncore" than anything. havent seen any genuine observations from him yet. scumlean

made - scumlean, but has been trending up over the last couple of hours. his frustration with the existence of the "towncore" had a lot of conviction to it upon revisiting, and he seems relatively at peace with the thread in spite of the fact that as scum, he's in a pretty rough position
michelle - outed a bunch of reads that felt made up & outed solely for the purpose of giving the impression of solving. responded to my pressure on her by OMGUS'ing me and accusing me of opportunistically pushing her, while simultaneously making an appeal that implied that i'm town who doesn't know how to read her properly. her game so far is messy and scummy. scumlean
nanook - feels pure, has so many townreads that im inclined to think nanook!scum might be more worried about boxing himself in and not having many viable push options. does not feel scum motivated. townlean

nutella - tone is assertive & inquisitive & dynamic. completely different from any nutella scum world that i've ever seen. townread

tutuu - i think tutuu is more likely town than not but i have the least logical reasons to townread her out of all my townleans. probably still rand!town because of how many people i trust are townreading her and because of the fact that very few of her posts have pinged me as having an agenda
"outed a bunch of reads that felt made up & outed solely for the purpose of giving the impression of solving"
This is the most shady sentence you could post about me, i have my own idea about solving and I am evaluating the answers for my reads. If my gut reads outed for starting the convos are giving you this conclusion, without any proper interaction with me, then how do you know what is my purpose?

"responded to my pressure on her by OMGUS'ing me and accusing me of opportunistically pushing her, while simultaneously making an appeal that implied that i'm town who doesn't know how to read her properly"

When on earth i implied you are town?
You can't read me properly, there is no way for you to know me good enough, if you are not mafia making up this 'case' you are a town who didn't really think at this read.
Your push was opportunistic because was the thread's consensus.
And i like to Omgus sometimes, is funny.

And now the conclusion
"her game so far is messy and scummy. scumlean"

My game is messy, is that it? And scummy?
But scum me was not messy @JaggedJimmyJay was I messy in the Champs Finale game?
About being scummy, this is my personality, you forgot all the town wanted me dead in Naruto game before the cop outed his green peek on me.

This part of your reads is rushed and is not at your level.
I don't want to be abrasive but if this is the work of town you, I am dissapointed because i respect you as player.

My scum read on you in this moment has the layer of gut and the layer of logic. When i find a match between my heart and ny mind i am more right than wrong, so i could put my vote on you early in the day.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllieDelight »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:53 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:52 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 am how many votes to hammer? i want to vote LongCon (if he's town spf dies, gg ez game over) but i dont want to dogpile too fast
I think one is mafia between michelle and spf. spf is also pushing you, so if you're town then that means i have two reason to think she's mafia. if youre mafia though that means Michelle is too so they die. gg ez. unless yall are pulling some 5head play but I don't think so
hi ellie, could you please walk me through how you reached those conclusions so quickly? why does me & michelle have to contain one mafia? is it not possible for us to both be town?

and why does long con being mafia make michelle mafia too? because i would be town if long con was maf?
i thought y'all's argument was m/t. idk which but I would be flabbergasted if it it was t/t. and yeah, if youre town mich is mafia. gg ez
XD Doubling down on that, huh? Lordy. [VOTE: Ellie] aubergine for this flimsy and phony logic.
🤷‍♀️ if i die my reads are still here. town is guaranteed win, told you so tutuu
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who would you like to bake today?
Poll runs till Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Alison
9%
Voters: Made
DaughterOfOmega
No votes
Voters: None
DkKoba
No votes
EllieDelight
9%
Voters: Long Con
Esooa
No votes
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
9%
Voters: tutuu
Long Con
45%
Voters: EllieDelight, nutella, Alison, staypositivefriend, Esooa
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
9%
Voters: DkKoba
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
No votes
staypositivefriend
9%
Voters: Michelle
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
I'm a gluten fiend (Host, Mods, Nonplayers)
9%
Voters: Marmot
Total votes: 11

Oh my,

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:57 am

i thought y'all's argument was m/t. idk which but I would be flabbergasted if it it was t/t. and yeah, if youre town mich is mafia. gg ez
XD Doubling down on that, huh? Lordy. [VOTE: Ellie] aubergine for this flimsy and phony logic.
🤷‍♀️ if i die my reads are still here. town is guaranteed win, told you so tutuu
WEll, yeah, if you die, the chances are a lot better for a town win. Glad we agree. Ok, really going now.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

My tr on ellie increases

One again i am incapable of reading LC, i was wrong so many times that too depressed to even try

Michelle has hit some townmarkers but i need to know what her scum game looks like

Im ~fine with made, i was hoping to get a read on him cuz i caught him last game but hes being hard to read imo

Still think jimmy mac spf mafia, not that sure on spf, i just seem to love to scumread her. And same for jimmy tbh lol. But like i cant ignore my feelings?

Trs are same, i think imissing DOOM and grogu. DOOM is alright, prob town, grogu is lol

I did mention i should trust nook on mac tho. And nook says mac town. So how about that
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535

Post by staypositivefriend »

mm but what specifically about the argument felt m/t to you? why does it feel distinctly improbable for it to be t v t? i just want to figure out if this is a genuine thought from you, or if you just want to pit me and michelle against each other
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

And i mentioned i sjould trust nutella on LC so i should condider sgeeping but u knoe what i dont care i dobt wanna vote on the top wagon voz thats consensus. If LC wasnt top wagon then i would sheep coz i would feel special and unique. I cant feel special and unique if i vote LC so i wont
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

yeah i dont feel like lc believes this take
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:57 am

Experience told me that dead players reads are usually ignored, especially when they don't look logical.

staypositivefriend
Hitman

michelle's #1203 is the first post from her that feels kind of towny to me. it might be influenced by the fact that the ATE she uses has conviction behind it and feels like she is genuinely communicating w/me, but i hate being swayed by ATE so i'd appreciate a sanity check on whether or not that post is towny

@Michelle - i could respond to that post point by point if i wanted to (like for example, the reason i characterized your reads as feeling "made up" is because you outed a read on tutuu that felt very confident, but the logic that you used to substantiate it was very unclear. your level of confidence and your level of reasoning did not align, and that gave me the perception that you were not genuinely solving)

but as i said on #1180 - i believe the best thing that i can do right now is back off of you and give you the space to fully catch up with the game and flesh out your thoughts. i don't think it's a good idea to get bogged down in a back and forth when you haven't been able to read through the entire game yet

and again, i want to emphasize that me being suspicious of you in the early game does not mean that i am incapable of changing my mind. my reads are dynamic and they are constantly evolving. if you are town, then i am willing to listen to you and hear you out. i acknowledge that there is a possibility that we're both town who got off on the wrong foot, and if that is the case, then i want to find you
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I will not quote your post but I confirm i read it @staypositivefriend
I will prepare for work and catch up later.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:55 am

My scum read on you in this moment has the layer of gut and the layer of logic. When i find a match between my heart and ny mind i am more right than wrong, so i could put my vote on you early in the day.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon

Post by EllieDelight »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:02 am

mm but what specifically about the argument felt m/t to you? why does it feel distinctly improbable for it to be t v t? i just want to figure out if this is a genuine thought from you, or if you just want to pit me and michelle against each other
if i can be honest i don't remember, and if i go iso looking ill just be acting like a wolf. i just remember thinking"wow she's scum" and "wow they're scum" and yall argued and it was for too long for it to be w/w. okay, so that does make me look scum, and i pray im not setting up three town bakes, but im not mafia. cross my heart
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:23 am and if i go iso looking ill just be acting like a wolf.
...huh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yknow what

yolo

michelle is town and spf is mafia

but we prob shouldn't go for spf d1 lmao

but

im noting this down
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I accidently subscribed to the topic and felt so happy that someone wants to talk to me cuz kept receiving notifications but then realized it was just new posts :(
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon

Post by EllieDelight »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:23 am and if i go iso looking ill just be acting like a wolf.
...huh
like, uh, if i use thw isolate feature to check their post(their iso)and cherry pick posts that's wolf behavior, because im not actually recalling any specific posts off the top of my head. like how wolves will go cherry pick posts to substantiate their fake reads
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

to expand a bit

the thing michelle said about her strong gut read and how she's rarely wrong when she hooks her claws into someone like that

was inspiring and relatable and compelling coming from her in particular

and i still think spf could be town and i want to see where their back and forth goes for another day or two. it could be t/t but if not i'm at the moment more inclined to go for spf first, pending how michelle's suspicion develops (and perhaps pending what else happens in the game but i think whether we hit or miss today shouldn't have much bearing on spf's alignment, sorry spf lol)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:28 am
...huh
like, uh, if i use thw isolate feature to check their post(their iso)and cherry pick posts that's wolf behavior, because im not actually recalling any specific posts off the top of my head. like how wolves will go cherry pick posts to substantiate their fake reads
idk i've done that as both alignments lol it's situational

like if i have a strong gut read that's just hard to explain/convince people on i might still do that sort of thing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Hit or miss, i guess they never miss ya
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

but i see your point i guess it's just that type of self awareness of "looking wolfy" for doing something like building a case always rubs me wrong
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 345

Post by Alison »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:31 am Hmm... okay, well you are obvious scum. Nanook as well. DK is town, Esooa I think I thought was town, Made town, Grogu town, Mac town. JJJ shifty. tutuu pattable. Michelle town, SPF probscum but maybetown.

The idea of a towncore is awful, shoot from the hip, I say!

Next time you want something from me, I expect more politeness. This was a freebie.
Alright, you're mafia
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah that post was pretty egregious

especially the esooa and spf wordy bits but also just generally the whole thing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why can't Michelle/SPF be T/T? Just because two players are attacking each other doesn't mean that one is guaranteed mafia.

I'm not really comfortable with the way you're lining up exes. Can you go over your preflips slowly and explain the logic for each one? Like why LC mafia = Michelle mafia, etc.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 am to expand a bit

the thing michelle said about her strong gut read and how she's rarely wrong when she hooks her claws into someone like that

and i still think spf could be town and i want to see where their back and forth goes for another day or two. it could be t/t but if not i'm at the moment more inclined to go for spf first, pending how michelle's suspicion develops (and perhaps pending what else happens in the game but i think whether we hit or miss today shouldn't have much bearing on spf's alignment, sorry spf lol)
@nutella - i'm town, and you would prolly be townreading me more right now if i was scum. i know that this is self-meta, but i go to great lengths to ensure that i'm a universal townread in games where i roll mafia. if i seem scummy to you, it's probably ~because~ im town lmao

i also think it might be a mistake to assume that me and michelle cant be t v t, because i townread the exact same post from michelle that you did
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:48 am hi ellie, could you please walk me through how you reached those conclusions so quickly? why does me & michelle have to contain one mafia? is it not possible for us to both be town?

yes SPF said what I wanted to say
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mac is also still probably just mafia
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lc was probably excited to be scum with mac and waited for him to show up in scumchat before doing much and then just got increasingly disheartened the longer mac took to arrive and gave up
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 am mac is also still probably just mafia
yeah prolly
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

left brain: eh i should take that spf tinfoil back shes prob just town

right brain: ok but what if it's spf and alison and im bout to get bamboozled
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:31 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:28 am
...huh
idk i've done that as both alignments lol it's situational

like if i have a strong gut read that's just hard to explain/convince people on i might still do that sort of thing
I just do whatever I think will persuade people regardless of alignment lol.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 am
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 am to expand a bit

@nutella - i'm town, and you would prolly be townreading me more right now if i was scum. i know that this is self-meta, but i go to great lengths to ensure that i'm a universal townread in games where i roll mafia. if i seem scummy to you, it's probably ~because~ im town lmao

i also think it might be a mistake to assume that me and michelle cant be t v t, because i townread the exact same post from michelle that you did
i missed this post lol ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:42 am left brain: eh i should take that spf tinfoil back shes prob just town

right brain: ok but what if it's spf and alison and im bout to get bamboozled
oh f*ck she's on to us :omg:
Alison

Post by Alison »

Anyway here's the thing.

1) nutella is very good at reading LC and has caught him Day 1 the past like 5 games she's played where LC is scum and she is town. Shadow Corridors was a weird exception, but he was a third party that didn't side with anyone (in theory) there and was also using a sockpuppet for the first bit of the game anyway.

2) nutella thinks LC is scum and seems fairly sure about it.

3) LC doesn't scumread nutella and doesn't seem particularly concerned about nutella's read on him.

On a base level, 1 + 2 means LC is likely scum, because every time nutella says LC is scum he's scum. But even if you're skeptical and think she can be wrong, 1 + 3 also points towards LC being scum. If you're town and someone who's normally good at reading you calls you scum, the natural inclination is to assume that they're scum trying to get you killed. See: Mac and FFF in Hydra Game 1. The fact that LC knows nutella has a god read on him but still doesn't bat an eye or talk about her at all is pretty damn outing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 475

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 pm Sia is the greatest pop songwriter to emerge on this side of the millennium to date. Taking arguments.
you only said this to trigger me
Your loss
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:42 pm not having a solid townread on mac == he's probably scum
lol ok
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:32 am but i see your point i guess it's just that type of self awareness of "looking wolfy" for doing something like building a case always rubs me wrong
Think is NAI. Wolves that are seriously overly self aware are probably running it past their buddies in wolf chat. I'm pretty self aware about looking wolfy as town myself, I just don't say it out loud.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm like it's not a solid read either way atp but based on his content so far, compared to everyone else's and for the reasoning jay pointed out, he's >rand to be scum
jay's reasoning sucked and he knows that it is sucky d0 bullshit designed to generate content so the fact that you are pretending otherwise actually makes YOU in fact rand to be scum you lying scumface
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm quick thoughts on everyone here:

alison - i know that alison is capable of playing a strong scum game, but i honestly haven't gotten pinged by any of her reads or her progressions yet. i suspect that alison!scum is the type of scum that needs to play with a forceful agenda to steer the town into the improper direction, and the fact that i've found myself largely in lockstep with alison's progression is something that bodes well for her alignment.

i also suspect that alison wouldn't be shielding jagged as hard as she did as scum - jagged's approach in this game makes him more "pushable" than he typically is, and it's kind of hard to imagine alison!scum coming straight into the game townlocking him when the potential for him to get pressured + pushed on was extremely high. this would only make sense if alison/jagged were a team, but i dont think they are

daughterofomega - gth i actually find the way she came after alison so hard kind of town indicative - there was a level of conviction to her push that i suspect daughter!scum might not be able to replicate so well if she rand'd scum. the rest of her posts are null and i dont feel like i could comfortably townread her atm

koba - koba is extremely at ease & extremely happy to be in this game - i actually really liked the fact that dk "peaced out" from the day 0 discussion in spite of the fact that important stuff was still happening - i think that koba!scum cares a lot about thread control, and capitulating to the consensus of everyone in the thread and relaxing until d1 starts is something i expect koba is much more likely to do as town than scum. townlean

ellie - i kinda liked her post about esooa and her general tone feels "pure" to me, but honestly null

esooa - esooa has lived up to how i would imagine a town!esooa would approach this game, but it's a little too early for me to back this read with any kind of confidence. i like that she attacked tutuu for townreading her too early, and i like that she broadly shaded me/acted paranoia about me without being able to substantiate it. i feel like esooa!scum might not out that scumread on me unless she felt prepared to substantiate/defend it. townlean

jagged - not 100% confident about this read, but jagged's approach to the game so far just feels devoid of any particular agenda or "plan". i think jagged would be very concerned as scum about the direction the thread was taking (primarily, a "towncore" that did not include him) and do his best to fester paranoia within the towncore or to ensure that he could be included in it himself. the fact that jagged is just chilling and relaxing makes me think he's more likely to just be town that trusts his townreads to win the game. i also think his perception of me is exactly how jagged!town would perceive me as town rn

long con - feels like he's borderline open wolfing, every post has been scummy. scumlean

macdougall - broad unsubstantiated shade on jagged that he backed off on when the push didn't pick up momentum, followed by reads that feel more interested in disrupting the trust of the "towncore" than anything. havent seen any genuine observations from him yet. scumlean

made - scumlean, but has been trending up over the last couple of hours. his frustration with the existence of the "towncore" had a lot of conviction to it upon revisiting, and he seems relatively at peace with the thread in spite of the fact that as scum, he's in a pretty rough position

michelle - outed a bunch of reads that felt made up & outed solely for the purpose of giving the impression of solving. responded to my pressure on her by OMGUS'ing me and accusing me of opportunistically pushing her, while simultaneously making an appeal that implied that i'm town who doesn't know how to read her properly. her game so far is messy and scummy. scumlean

nanook - feels pure, has so many townreads that im inclined to think nanook!scum might be more worried about boxing himself in and not having many viable push options. does not feel scum motivated. townlean

nutella - tone is assertive & inquisitive & dynamic. completely different from any nutella scum world that i've ever seen. townread

tutuu - i think tutuu is more likely town than not but i have the least logical reasons to townread her out of all my townleans. probably still rand!town because of how many people i trust are townreading her and because of the fact that very few of her posts have pinged me as having an agenda
read your read on me, it's wrong so I didn't read the rest
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:48 am
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm like it's not a solid read either way atp but based on his content so far, compared to everyone else's and for the reasoning jay pointed out, he's >rand to be scum
jay's reasoning sucked and he knows that it is sucky d0 bullshit designed to generate content so the fact that you are pretending otherwise actually makes YOU in fact rand to be scum you lying scumface
mac please explain this post to me thanks
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

read your read on me, it's wrong so I didn't read the rest
i hope u start towntelling then!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:54 pm
EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:18 pm so like, there's definitely at least one scum between spf and Michelle right?
Idk reads t/t to me
ok ur town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:56 pm Ok Mac is probably town

Idk who I’m kicking for him yet, probably doo idk
woohoo town wins town wins
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:55 pm
I don't think Mac is the kind of player who can clear himself D0 as town, and only as town. He approaches the game with enough dynamicism that it's going to fall flat sometimes, and he's a good enough scum player that we can't just townread him for breathing.
nuanced, sexy. respectful. these can only be the thoughts of hot town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:09 pm note that grogu didn’t realize the game had started until after I replaced him in Bike. i dunno what slanking means for him, but his part in Bike has no bearing on it
cool iioa read scumjay... you've been surpassed old man
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:49 am
Jay makes d0 reads that are baseless and provocative much like I do. To create benchmarks from which to analyse. When a game begins in earnest he will usually read the responses and the original things get left at the door. So to analyse Jay's push as legitimate is opportunistic and outing for specifically Nutella. That Jay hasn't called her out on it means they're partners. I would usually concede on behalf of town at this point but I think you are town and Nanook is town so what we have here is a beautiful dynamic of these old hat Syndicate gods randing mafia vs. the new school, and I am like CM Punk when he joined the Nexus.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:09 pm note that grogu didn’t realize the game had started until after I replaced him in Bike. i dunno what slanking means for him, but his part in Bike has no bearing on it
cool iioa read scumjay... you've been surpassed old man
?????????????
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:54 am
Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:49 am
Jay makes d0 reads that are baseless and provocative much like I do. To create benchmarks from which to analyse. When a game begins in earnest he will usually read the responses and the original things get left at the door. So to analyse Jay's push as legitimate is opportunistic and outing for specifically Nutella. That Jay hasn't called her out on it means they're partners. I would usually concede on behalf of town at this point but I think you are town and Nanook is town so what we have here is a beautiful dynamic of these old hat Syndicate gods randing mafia vs. the new school, and I am like CM Punk when he joined the Nexus.
but, like

didn't you yourself initially call jay scum because of his fast read on nanook

Return to “Previous Heists”