Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 0]

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:54 am
Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:48 am
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm like it's not a solid read either way atp but based on his content so far, compared to everyone else's and for the reasoning jay pointed out, he's >rand to be scum
jay's reasoning sucked and he knows that it is sucky d0 bullshit designed to generate content so the fact that you are pretending otherwise actually makes YOU in fact rand to be scum you lying scumface
mac please explain this post to me thanks
Jay makes d0 reads that are baseless and provocative much like I do. To create benchmarks from which to analyse. When a game begins in earnest he will usually read the responses and the original things get left at the door. So to analyse Jay's push as legitimate is opportunistic and outing for specifically Nutella. That Jay hasn't called her out on it means they're partners. I would usually concede on behalf of town at this point but I think you are town and Nanook is town so what we have here is a beautiful dynamic of these old hat Syndicate gods randing mafia vs. the new school, and I am like CM Punk when he joined the Nexus.
okay this is just insane lol

i'm not scum and you know it

in fact you are in the position i'm usually in on day 1 as scum, awkwardly dug into a hole and just trying to post shit but it just digs you deeper

believe me i know the feeling

meanwhile i am top posting so

idk have fun with your little narrative
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

more lock mafia than lc at this point but like it's both of them
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

@tutuu I may not play DOOM, but I listen to a lot of MF DOOM, hope that is good enough
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 am @tutuu I may not play DOOM, but I listen to a lot of MF DOOM, hope that is good enough
RIP :(
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

:(
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mac is legit just making up reads to look like his chaotic town self but he's just flailing like a floppy underbaked baguette
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i got the impression that mac outed those reads on the last page to try to disrupt & instill paranoia into the "towncore", because i find it hard to believe that mac!town would pop into the game for like 5 minutes and then conclude that nutella was scum based off of exactly one post

i know that mac is a strong player and prolly a player with a big ego as well, but that progression does not seem realistic. i could follow his progression in radiohead mafia very easily even ~when~ i disagreed with him, so the fact that i am struggling to understand his POV concerns me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i don't know what it is about the syndicate in particular, but i always feel more confident about my reads on this site than i do on my homesite. i usually scumhunt by finding a town core but the meta on this site just makes me really really want to hardtunnel on people

it's cool
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 475

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:55 am
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm like it's not a solid read either way atp but based on his content so far, compared to everyone else's and for the reasoning jay pointed out, he's >rand to be scum
jay's reasoning sucked and he knows that it is sucky d0 bullshit designed to generate content so the fact that you are pretending otherwise actually makes YOU in fact rand to be scum you lying scumface
Jay makes d0 reads that are baseless and provocative much like I do. To create benchmarks from which to analyse. When a game begins in earnest he will usually read the responses and the original things get left at the door. So to analyse Jay's push as legitimate is opportunistic and outing for specifically Nutella. That Jay hasn't called her out on it means they're partners. I would usually concede on behalf of town at this point but I think you are town and Nanook is town so what we have here is a beautiful dynamic of these old hat Syndicate gods randing mafia vs. the new school, and I am like CM Punk when he joined the Nexus.
but, like

didn't you yourself initially call jay scum because of his fast read on nanook
who cares about such asinine things shut up
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:56 am

in fact you are in the position i'm usually in on day 1 as scum, awkwardly dug into a hole and just trying to post shit but it just digs you deeper

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:57 am [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

This is the worst omgus I have ever seen in my life
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:00 am Mac is legit just making up reads to look like his chaotic town self but he's just flailing like a floppy underbaked baguette
LOOOK AT THE FEAR YOU ARE SCARED
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:01 am i got the impression that mac outed those reads on the last page to try to disrupt & instill paranoia into the "towncore", because i find it hard to believe that mac!town would pop into the game for like 5 minutes and then conclude that nutella was scum based off of exactly one post

i know that mac is a strong player and prolly a player with a big ego as well, but that progression does not seem realistic. i could follow his progression in radiohead mafia very easily even ~when~ i disagreed with him, so the fact that i am struggling to understand his POV concerns me
dude it's the start opf the game im just talking shit i haven't even read posts yet god damn u ppl
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:49 am
LMAO
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

but for real I have dope reads
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Mac vote JJJ with me trust in the tutuu
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:21 am Mac vote JJJ with me trust in the tutuu
done and done
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:10 am

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:00 am Mac is legit just making up reads to look like his chaotic town self but he's just flailing like a floppy underbaked baguette
ya you dont believe a single word you are saying my man

not even a little bit
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 am

ya you dont believe a single word you are saying my man

not even a little bit
nah i do a little bit

just not a lot
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

im just stoked i dont have a post cap tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

orrite nutella ur obviously town cuz ur a melting snowman as mafia these days so where's the wolves lets get em
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

u said something about LC lemme see
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

spam
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

SPF is mafia btw her push on me after Nut went postal was the lollest opportunistic thing ever SPF I am not the LHF u think i am u should be pocketing me not her
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

melting snowman rofl
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:14 am Oof, so tired, I need a coffee. Anyway, scum is in Nanook, Michelle, Alison, and maybe JJJ.
how is this ever mafia?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LC is mafia decides that attacking Alison and JaggedJimmyJay is his optimal initial push? In what universe?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

mafia universe
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 am SPF is mafia btw her push on me after Nut went postal was the lollest opportunistic thing ever SPF I am not the LHF u think i am u should be pocketing me not her
i was fos'ing u way before that, you outing a sr on nutella when i think she's been obvtowning just sealed the deal. and if u are town, then it shouldn't be hard to see why i would immediately get suspicious of you deciding to push on her (especially since i didn't perceive it as a joke at all)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 am SPF is mafia btw her push on me after Nut went postal was the lollest opportunistic thing ever SPF I am not the LHF u think i am u should be pocketing me not her
lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Grogu hi baby yoda who is town who is mafia and what is grogu?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:49 ammafia universe
u should have posted one of the meme mafia universe logos that were created during the rebranding
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:49 am
i was fos'ing u way before that, you outing a sr on nutella when i think she's been obvtowning just sealed the deal. and if u are town, then it shouldn't be hard to see why i would immediately get suspicious of you deciding to push on her (especially since i didn't perceive it as a joke at all)
yeah but i didn't know she was obvtowning cuz i haven't read any posts
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I just realized I trust Mac 100% on day one.

That can't be right
[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mac is wayyyyy too not scummy game. That just me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay I am gonna sprint catch up 26 pages right now. Incoming spam as fuck. If you wanna read it feel free but if u NEED to read it ill tag you.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:12 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME hey buddy lets not call our votes for the rest of the game. Thats such an us thing to do. I will laugh
In like Flynn
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Made wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 am Mac is wayyyyy too not scummy game. That just me?
But I am being scumread for being scummy by other people so maybe you are just good at mafia or they are mafia. More logical way to attack this ma boy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:12 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME hey buddy lets not call our votes for the rest of the game. Thats such an us thing to do. I will laugh
In like Flynn
Can I join
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Bread Mafia [Dough is Rising]

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:09 pm Image
scum
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jay is town. Not sure about nutella.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DkKoba wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:11 pm oh god i forgot i signed up for this
mafia obviously i hope i catch people for not pushing this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DkKoba wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:11 pm [VOTE: spf] aubergine
spf lied
hmmm dilemma... lets move on
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 am
In like Flynn
Can I join
As if you need an invitation
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:12 pm I have not played much mafia/werewolf these last few years, so excuse my lack of posting or level of play. Will try and slowly get back on the saddle though.
:eye:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 am
Made wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 am Mac is wayyyyy too not scummy game. That just me?
But I am being scumread for being scummy by other people so maybe you are just good at mafia or they are mafia. More logical way to attack this ma boy.
Okay, let's play a game. Would you vote for LC if it meant hammering him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ok koba is prolly town never mind
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

actually I love koba
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

26 pages lol fuck that how bout 36
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hey nanook question is your mac strategy when mafia to just buddy and pocket me and hang on for the ride?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DkKoba wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:21 pm ok so if everyone had to choose a letter between A and D and a number between 1 and 4 what would it be
B4

Return to “Previous Heists”