Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Speed Mafia]

Moderator: Community Team

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 3

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Speed Mafia]

Post by Spacedaisy »

A speed game based entirely in the Sgt. Pepper album!

The Civilians

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (4): These four players begin with no BTSC, but every night they each can search for another band member. Once two Members find each other, they stop searching, so there will end up being two sets of two BTSC pairs at most. Once all four band members have paired up, each pair can send the other one anonymous message via the host.

Billy Shears: Once at least two of the band members have paired up, Billy gains one Rez.

Lucy: A woman every bit as Mysterious as she is beautiful. Each night she will lead someone through an acid laced vision. The effects of this will be a surprise to be interpreted only by the person she targets.

Runaway Girl: vanilla Civ unless targeted by Father or Mother then she changes alignment and a secret is activated.

Mother: Stops one person from having fun every night thereby role blocking them, if she targets The Runaway, she changes alignment and a secret will be activated.

Mr. Kite: As the crazy ringmaster, each night he protects one person hoping to keep his circus safe to benefit him with another performance.

Mr. Henderson: Using his amazing gymnastic abilities, Mr. Henderson can avoid being hit by a night target, without knowing what the power was, he will redirect it to someone else.

Henry the Horse: Seriously, a dancing horse! He can avoid being lynched by amazing all with his fancy footwork. If he should win a lynch poll, Henry can switch the lynch to one of the payers who voted for him.

Mafia (2 Teams)

Silly People (2): NK on even nights
All abilities are team abilities rather than role abilities. They have one Rez to use once during the game. They also may role block another player on the odd nights when they do not kill. And they have one Secret Ability.

Teachers (2): NK on odd nights
All abilities are team abilities rather than role abilities. They have one lynch protection to be used once during the game, as with Henry the Horse they can switch the lynch to one of the players who voted for them if they should win the lynch poll. They also role block on the even nights when they do not kill. And they have one Secret Ability.

Independent

Lovely Rita: Each night Rita can impound someone's vehicle. This person is then unable to vote, or post. They are effectively dead, but they have a possibility of returning to the game. Each night a coin will be flipped and if it is heads one of her impounded vehicles will be released. If she dies, all impounded vehicles will be released and those players will return to play. Her win condition is that of a SK, she needs to be the last woman standing.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Speed Mafia: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Post by insertnamehere »

Can we expect Abbey Road and White Album mafia soon?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

<3
;)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am tossing around a full mafia game based in White Album, yes. Had not thought about the idea of Abbey Road though. Perhaps. Also,this game will run about halfway through Avant Mafia II, so if you die early, have no fear, there will still be fun to be had here or at one of our sister sites too. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DFaraday »

Abbey Road has a great roster of characters for a Speed Mafia: the Octopus, the Sun King, Mean Mr. Mustard, Polythene Pam, the girl who came in through the bathroom window, Darling (of Oh! fame), and of course, Maxwell Edison.

And this game looks pretty fantastic. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

:) Sounds like you might have some ideas for the game then, I would certainly not mind another Beatles themed DF game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DFaraday »

Perhaps I will...perhaps I will...:D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Re: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Speed Mafia]

Post by reywaS »

This looks very cool. I love this album!
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”