67%

Total votes: 15
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 421

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:07 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:59 pm Here's the thing, Falcon could have shutdown the redcheck at any moment by claiming his character. This is a completely open setup, you should ask yourself why he was so scared to do so under the threat of a redcheck.

If he is mafia he knows that if he claims a town role, there is a living player who has that role and will immediately CC him, so in essence it is impossible for Falcon to claim anything as mafia.
So, there is this thing called a soup kill, which makes claiming EXTREMELY disadvantageous.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think your logic checks out. There are four possibilities:

1. Falcon is town, Falcon doesn't claim: actually pretty reasonable since as I laid out, the only situation which this happens in is where you are either lying or Mafia. In both cases, it really doesn't benefit Falcon to claim.

2. Falcon is town, Falcon claims: Sure, he is "protected" from your lie, but then he gets soup killed the first time scum tries to soup kill. This gives scum an extra NK for free. Not good.

3. Falcon is scum, Falcon doesn't claim: If you wouldn't have admitted your lie, Falcon would have been lunched today, and scum would have nothing to show for it.

4. Falcon is scum, Falcon does claim: Maybe no one CC's, in which case you would probably back off, and Falcon would look very towny afterwards. Maybe someone does CC, Falcon goes down, but now scum has a soup kill target, giving them an extra NK as compensation for Falcon's death.

So... honestly, I think it is MORE likely that Falcon is town because he didn't claim. There is NO benefit to town!Falcon from claiming (he will just be soup killed eventually), but there IS benefit to wolf!Falcon for claiming (it gives scum a soup kill target).
1 isn't true. Falcon is heavily benefited to claim if I am mafia or lying.

THE REASON FALCON DIDN'T CLAIM IS BECUASE HE KNOWS I AM TOWN, AND HE CANT CALL ME MAFIA

He has 1 option as mafia, to hope I am lying, and that's what he did for 36 hours.

Falcon if he is town and has a claim. he has a ton of reason to prove himself and get me lynched

IF FALCON is town, he has no idea about my alignment, and to him he should be pushing me for what I did. The reason Falcon didn't do this is because he TMI'd the fact I am town
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 pm like i think falcons response could ez come from town
I think in this setup especially, Falcon played like someone who knows my alignment
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I'm voting Chardonnay because they have the strongest case to be mafia imo, though Falcon still being baked is good for me as well
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 373

Post by LordQuas »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:14 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 pm like i think falcons response could ez come from town
I think in this setup especially, Falcon played like someone who knows my alignment
i just disagree

if i was a town red peeked d2 i wouldn't claim

id also prolly think the person faking it on me was lying and dismiss them and assume theyre town going for an fps
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

I tend towards the ez with DoO. That play comes from town far more than mafia. The merits of it idrc.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:16 pm
i just disagree

id also prolly think the person faking it on me was lying and dismiss them and assume theyre town going for an fps
So why don't you assume that now?
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:17 pm
i just disagree

what do you mean
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:59 pm Here's the thing, Falcon could have shutdown the redcheck at any moment by claiming his character. This is a completely open setup, you should ask yourself why he was so scared to do so under the threat of a redcheck.

If he is mafia he knows that if he claims a town role, there is a living player who has that role and will immediately CC him, so in essence it is impossible for Falcon to claim anything as mafia.
So, there is this thing called a soup kill, which makes claiming EXTREMELY disadvantageous.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think your logic checks out. There are four possibilities:

1. Falcon is town, Falcon doesn't claim: actually pretty reasonable since as I laid out, the only situation which this happens in is where you are either lying or Mafia. In both cases, it really doesn't benefit Falcon to claim.

2. Falcon is town, Falcon claims: Sure, he is "protected" from your lie, but then he gets soup killed the first time scum tries to soup kill. This gives scum an extra NK for free. Not good.

3. Falcon is scum, Falcon doesn't claim: If you wouldn't have admitted your lie, Falcon would have been lunched today, and scum would have nothing to show for it.

4. Falcon is scum, Falcon does claim: Maybe no one CC's, in which case you would probably back off, and Falcon would look very towny afterwards. Maybe someone does CC, Falcon goes down, but now scum has a soup kill target, giving them an extra NK as compensation for Falcon's death.

So... honestly, I think it is MORE likely that Falcon is town because he didn't claim. There is NO benefit to town!Falcon from claiming (he will just be soup killed eventually), but there IS benefit to wolf!Falcon for claiming (it gives scum a soup kill target).

THE REASON FALCON DIDN'T CLAIM IS BECUASE HE KNOWS I AM TOWN, AND HE CANT CALL ME MAFIA

He has 1 option as mafia, to hope I am lying, and that's what he did for 36 hours.

Falcon if he is town and has a claim. he has a ton of reason to prove himself and get me lynched

IF FALCON is town, he has no idea about my alignment, and to him he should be pushing me for what I did. The reason Falcon didn't do this is because he TMI'd the fact I am town
Sorry, no. Imagine a universe in which Falcon is town and he claimed and said "DoO is either lying or mafia!", what do you think would have happened? Because the right choice from all of towns perspective would have been to discourage CCing Falcon (because scum!Falcon has EVERY reason to claim if he really thinks he has been redchecked and is going down, so we can't trust his claim, and we don't want to give scum a soup kill target by CCing), lunch Falcon, and then lunch you the next day if Falcon flipped green.

I'm sorry but you are making bad assumptions here.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Why did you claim (or more accurately hint at) a town role that you are not?
@DaughterOfOmega

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:04 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:03 pm pretty sure that the fps was anti town tbh

wasted a lot of SoD discussion and the dayvig could have blasted
Dayvig wasn't used, and there are a ton of useful things if you spend the brain power.

Stop this nonsense
were you not afraid someone would cc you if you're not the real noir? i feel like im missing something
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:15 pm I'm voting Chardonnay because they have the strongest case to be mafia imo, though Falcon still being baked is good for me as well
How possible is it that this was a scum/scum gambit?

I remember Ara telling us about a game where he and someone else was scum. The other guy was getting scum read, so next day the other guy claims a red check on Ara making chaos left and right. After a while the other guy retracts the claim, he ends up getting townread for it and Ara as well.
Ara told us that they won that game because of that gambit. I don't know the details of the game they played, if it was an open or close set up, but you believing that Falcon may be scum but voting someone else is making me really paranoid about you two.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:16 pm I tend towards the ez with DoO. That play comes from town far more than mafia. The merits of it idrc.
This is true. The more I think about it, the less I suspect DoO was doing it as scum, but I don't think it was a good play, and I don't buy DoO's analysis of the reactions garnered.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Yo, here’s a thought: what if we do 2 wagons, one falcon one someone else. If falcon is town, he’s less likely to be voted even in a tie if I’m reading the roles right
Pov: you reading my takes
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

reywas still lacking and completely ignoring the red peek while referencing like every other post itt around them feels weird

maybe tunnel visioning tho, want to give him time to breathe without a wagon on him
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:25 pm Yo, here’s a thought: what if we do 2 wagons, one falcon one someone else. If falcon is town, he’s less likely to be voted even in a tie if I’m reading the roles right
If he’s town
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 pm

yeah like i think hes still mafia for all of how he handled it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:24 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:15 pm I'm voting Chardonnay because they have the strongest case to be mafia imo, though Falcon still being baked is good for me as well

I remember Ara telling us about a game where he and someone else was scum. The other guy was getting scum read, so next day the other guy claims a red check on Ara making chaos left and right. After a while the other guy retracts the claim, he ends up getting townread for it and Ara as well.
Ara told us that they won that game because of that gambit. I don't know the details of the game they played, if it was an open or close set up, but you believing that Falcon may be scum but voting someone else is making me really paranoid about you two.
First, Ara is a female.

Second I was in the game
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

possible, not a road i feel like going dowm atm

kill scummy players
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[VOTE: reywas] aubergine
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:25 pm Yo, here’s a thought: what if we do 2 wagons, one falcon one someone else. If falcon is town, he’s less likely to be voted even in a tie if I’m reading the roles right
what are you even saying
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm

kill scummy players
This is why I have not been reading Quas posts, he knows this play is not something I'd make as mafia.

Everything he is saying is rand>irrelevant
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:25 pm reywas still lacking and completely ignoring the red peek while referencing like every other post itt around them feels weird

maybe tunnel visioning tho, want to give him time to breathe without a wagon on him
yeah afaict the only comment he made that wasnt just a self defense was "marmot bad" and thats it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:26 pm

First, Ara is a female.

Second I was in the game
Ara is? she has never told me so... OMG

All our convos I've referred to her as a dude
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I'm really interested on why none of the POE feels like jumping on the Chardonnay wagon with me
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm
what are you even saying
Vote manipulation roles bias toward town in the early game in this set up. If we can get two wagons going with near vote totals, things should play themselves out in a way that benefits town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:18 pm
i just disagree

what do you mean
You are scum reading her for it no?

But you say if you were in Falcon's shoes you would not.

Either way you are both evidently unaware of her alignment.

So why does one perspective arrive at a different conclusion?

Feels bullshitty.
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm

kill scummy players
This is why I have not been reading Quas posts, he knows this play is not something I'd make as mafia.

Everything he is saying is rand>irrelevant
r00d

i am townsiding rn ill have you know
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: guillotine] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:23 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:03 pm pretty sure that the fps was anti town tbh

Dayvig wasn't used, and there are a ton of useful things if you spend the brain power.

Stop this nonsense
were you not afraid someone would cc you if you're not the real noir? i feel like im missing something
@DaughterOfOmega please answer this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 pm
i just disagree

what do you mean

Feels bullshitty.
i think youre confusing me with someone else

i never scumread her for this
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:26 pm

First, Ara is a female.

Second I was in the game
Ara is? she has never told me so... OMG

All our convos I've referred to her as a dude
lets be real, dude is gender neutral
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 pm
i just disagree

what do you mean

Feels bullshitty.
i think youre confusing me with someone else

i never scumread her for this
Oh. I guess I just thought you were cuz you were grilling her.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

BoKnows was the only person aside from Falcon to express disbelief at the fake check.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm
what are you even saying
Vote manipulation roles bias toward town in the early game in this set up. If we can get two wagons going with near vote totals, things should play themselves out in a way that benefits town.
man if you wanted to be a sweat you could actually exploit the FUCK outta this
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

unless by bias you just mean bias and not guarantee
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:32 pm BoKnows was the only person aside from Falcon to express disbelief at the fake check.
Shhhh.
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:32 pm BoKnows was the only person aside from Falcon to express disbelief at the fake check.
yeah i was gonna get to him in a minute, hes felt very weird this game
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:33 pm unless by bias you just mean bias and not guarantee
I do mean bias, not guarantee. I’ll type that out, and that’ll prob be my contribution for the day
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Made wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:34 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:33 pm unless by bias you just mean bias and not guarantee
I do mean bias, not guarantee. I’ll type that out, and that’ll prob be my contribution for the day
phooey, then why would you even suggest this tho lol
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:30 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Stop this nonsense
@DaughterOfOmega please answer this
I am very experienced in fake claiming in games, you can ask Quas.

My plan was to always rescind with enough time for people to discuss, and this usually makes it where the real cop lets the claim go without feeling the need to CC.

If the cop does claim, I just tilt a little bit and spend 30 minutes explaining why I thought it was a good play.

It's a risk, so there is no great answer to your question. Although as my friends say "She is never afraid to claim in mafia"
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

112 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:30 pm [VOTE: guillotine] aubergine
I thought you decided to townside, why are you voting me?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd be inclined to think that there would be mafia in the current Falcon voters.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:02 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:36 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:33 pm michelle might be a wolf tbh
expanding on this, her content to filler interaction ratio is very bad

also her joining the bandwagon on tsp eod without literally a single mention of him at ALL in her iso ever is nagl
You didn't really read my Iso isn't it?
i mean all of what i said was just factual
About TSP, I Iso-ed him and asked about opinions.
His wagon was composed by Marmot and Radishes, Marmot who said later he RVS voted (but what kind of RVS was so late in the day?)
I voted him in that moment and i couldn't wake up at 3 am to see the CFD, but thinking at the fact TSP didn't show up I would keep the vote.
So I didn't join the wagon at Eod, what is factual in what you said?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Votecount
► Show Spoiler
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:39 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:02 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:36 pm
LordQuas wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:33 pm michelle might be a wolf tbh
expanding on this, her content to filler interaction ratio is very bad

also her joining the bandwagon on tsp eod without literally a single mention of him at ALL in her iso ever is nagl
You didn't really read my Iso isn't it?
i mean all of what i said was just factual
About TSP, I Iso-ed him and asked about opinions.
His wagon was composed by Marmot and Radishes, Marmot who said later he RVS voted (but what kind of RVS was so late in the day?)
I voted him in that moment and i couldn't wake up at 3 am to see the CFD, but thinking at the fact TSP didn't show up I would keep the vote.
So I didn't join the wagon at Eod, what is factual in what you said?
towards eod, whatevah

'scool, just play like normal and ill townread you if ur town
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Honestly the thread made it seem like the mafia team knowing I am town, came to the conclusion I had a real check, and just decided to agree with me and kill off Falcon.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Like the fact Falcon went afk after I rescinded and hasn't cared to do any kind of solving post rescind is so

ugh
Made
Hitman

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 pm ROLES

Spiders

THE Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 616
---> Web Vest - You will survive the first kill attempt against you.
-----> Hero's Resolve - You will start each Day with -2 votes.

Assassin Spider-Man - Peter Parker - Earth 8351
---> Spider Sniper - You may enact one daykill.
-----> Paranoia - If you are targeted by an Inheritor, you can reload.

Spider-Man - Miles Morales - Earth 1610
---> Cloaking - You have a 50% chance to evade negative night abilities.
-----> Venom Blast - You can nullify a player's vote. (2 shots, day usage)

Spider-Man Noir - Peter Parker - Earth 90214
---> Spider-sense - Learn the alignment of one target per night.
-----> Demand Truth - Once per game, you can strongarm your check, seeing through deception and bypassing roleblocks.

Spider-Girl - Mayday Parker - Earth 982
---> Great Responsibility - You start with The Scion, and may pass it to another player at any time.
-----> Judge of Character - If you vote for a Spider, your vote is worth 0.5.

Silk - Cindy Moon - The Bride - Earth 616
---> Pheromone Connection - If THE Spider-Man is targeted, you will know who targeted him. If his death is janitored, you will know his identity.
-----> Web of Life and Destiny - You start the game with knowledge of The Other’s identity.

Kaine Parker - Scarlet Spider - The Other - Earth 616
---> Metamorphosis - You will self-resurrect two days after you die. You will resurrect with one daykill to use.
-----> Web of Life and Destiny - You start the game with knowledge of The Bride’s identity.

Spider-Punk - Hobie Brown - Earth 138
---> Fight the Power - You may stop one chop in the game.
-----> Hardcore - Each day you may target a player. That player may use their ability twice that night.

Manga Spider-Man - Yu Komori - Earth 2301
---> Focus on the Moment - Twice in the game, you can remove three votes from yourself during the day
-----> Extend Ch’i - Twice in the game, you can remove three votes from another player during the day

The Inheritors of the Multiverse - This family of powerful energy vampires have control over the Web of Life and Destiny, and powerful cloning technology that can get them back in the fight mere minutes after dying. Immensely powerful, immortal, nigh unstoppable.

Each night, one Inheritor will be chosen to make the team kill. If two Inheritors give up their night abilities, then the kill can be substituted for a Soup Kill. If an Inheritor makes the kill, they cannot be chosen to make the kill again before two nights have passed.

If the Bride, the Other, and the Scion die, the Inheritors may make two kills the following night.

Morlun - Your vote value is equal to half the Day phase number. You receive a -1 modifier each time THE Spider-Man ends the Day with a vote on you.

Verna - Poison a player each night. The nature of this poison is that the player shall receive cumulative votes at the start of each day until healed.

Solus - Strongman kill, will bypass any and all protections. If you vote for an Inheritor, your vote is worth 0.5.
okay, so
if we wagon THE spider man, -2 votes
if we wagon assassin, They kill the other wagon
if we wagon Miles, the zap -2 votes
If we wagon someone Noir has checked, they won't vote there.
Spider-girl's vote is less when she's wrong
Bride and Other won't vote for each-other
Spiderpunk stops their own chop
Manga drops 3 votes off themselves

VS

Morton who's vote currently is only worth 1 (assuming spiderman hasn't voted there weakening it further)
Verna has currently given 1 vote of poison
And solus can vote for their teammate at half value

Near tie, or maybe even tie wagons bias town right now
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

feel like I should do more stuff

@DaughterOfOmega why Chardonnay? I ISO'd and can't tell what's pinging you about them
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:38 pm I'd be inclined to think that there would be mafia in the current Falcon voters.
doubt it's AI. Most poeple would vote for someone they think is confirmed. people who haven't switched prob bias towards being afk more generally

Return to “Previous Jobs”