EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:59 pm alright LC, since i can’t sleep and decided not to troll anymore

why do you think i’m a wolf again?
I remember I had a reason. You asking Joseph to come and case me more than once was sketchville. And your valentine post pinged me as well.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am @Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
This feels a little like wolfy mindset. And since you asked, and made me go back and look, the following quote is absolutely phony, wolfy, fake-solving.

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
see, the problem is i am willing to push that boat
Pov: you reading my takes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And here is that quote:
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:15 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:08 pm @tedxtr I don't really know what you're asking me, and I don't really remember my exact mindset at the time of asking Joseph about the cat meta, because he declined to discuss it.
pretty much was looking for something that can explain the red, but i guess you don't remember

in case it helps, i think it's a wolfy defence of a partner. why would you expect mac to have meta with that person in order to determine if they're scum or not?
I had gone through cat's posts and not felt they were too wolfy, but I didn't know them. I thought if Joseph knew them better, it would make sense to believe in his case.

I'd say that's the best approximation of my mindset. It's not even a defense of cat.
were you in the thread when he made the case on cat? or i guess did you read it that day?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:35 pm @hollowkatt ur mafia and u shall perish! also u scumread me and im town so thats another reason why ur mafia :meany:
your post is bad and you should feel bad lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm

Aaaaaand...this is a problem how, exactly?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

ah it seems like i missed soemthing actually
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:39 pm [VOTE: Hollowkat] aubergine
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:39 pm[VOTE: hk] aubergine
For me to take you any kind of seriously you're going to need to bring some kind of case. If you can't/won't, I'm going to pretend none of this is happening and go about my business.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:11 pm

if ur town, we lose a town (you), if ur not town, we lose a town(me).

the problem is I am willing to try those odds
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:58 pm Image

kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Vote will remain till you do something useful
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

for some reason epi refuses to tell me whether kyle took my deal until the end of d3 (he told me about LC immediately, so I assume some kind of weird ass ability delayal mechanic came into play here), so @Kylemii will have to confirm whether he took my deal or not
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:35 pm @hollowkatt ur mafia and u shall perish! also u scumread me and im town so thats another reason why ur mafia :meany:
i dont feel bad one bit! :nicenod:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

HK is just scum
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:14 pm for some reason epi refuses to tell me whether kyle took my deal until the end of d3 (he told me about LC immediately, so I assume some kind of weird ass ability delayal mechanic came into play here), so @Kylemii will have to confirm whether he took my deal or not
maybe u were blocked?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

apparently he left the thread

LC, you’ve wolfed with me before. i have a hard time believing you’d think i’m a wolf if that’s the reason. plus, your response to my post has been literally saying “yeah, i forgot why i did this” and are now omgusing me for a reason that makes no sense fmpov. and you not interacting with me at all even though it sucks is a bad sign too.

maybe i’m wrong but you haven’t been trying to interact with me at all when there’s literally no reason for you to think i’m mafia here afaict.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:14 pm

kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves kill wolves

ive done plenty of useful stuff :srsnod:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

to expand on this, I scum read you because your posting is vapid, meaningless, and has the approximate caloric value of ice water, that is to say, negative.

If you think I'm such a wolf why
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:17 pm
to expand on this, I scum read you because your posting is vapid, meaningless, and has the approximate caloric value of ice water, that is to say, negative.

i have some silly posts but i also have serious posts!

ive said why!
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:12 pm

Same
[VOTE: made] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:59 pm alright LC, since i can’t sleep and decided not to troll anymore

I remember I had a reason. You asking Joseph to come and case me more than once was sketchville. And your valentine post pinged me as well.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am @Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
This feels a little like wolfy mindset. And since you asked, and made me go back and look, the following quote is absolutely phony, wolfy, fake-solving.

lol, again, you wolfed with me before. why would i need to make mac push you in a playerlist with 22 players that i could fake a read on if i were a wolf? or why is that wolf indicative?

pretty sure i’ve never made someone else do my pushes for me as a wolf
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:15 pm HK is just scum
WHY
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:12 pm

There's always that "convince me that you are town" option.

One REALLY good way to go about that would be to lead the charge on an actual wolf flip today instead of wasting your time, my time, and the rest of the town's time tilting at this particular windmill. "Claim vig and die" after three days of setup is about as far from my wolf game as it is possible to get and still be playing mafia, so I think it is your best move.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm

That's funny, cause all I see are shiptoasts and opportunistic votes. Smells like fur to me.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm apparently he left the thread

LC, you’ve wolfed with me before. i have a hard time believing you’d think i’m a wolf if that’s the reason. plus, your response to my post has been literally saying “yeah, i forgot why i did this” and are now omgusing me for a reason that makes no sense fmpov. and you not interacting with me at all even though it sucks is a bad sign too.

maybe i’m wrong but you haven’t been trying to interact with me at all when there’s literally no reason for you to think i’m mafia here afaict.
What do you mean "interact with you"?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

and i really don’t see how my question is wolf mindset at all?
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@hollowkatt are you completely caught up on the thread? how long have you been caught up in the thread?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm

That's funny, cause all I see are shiptoasts and opportunistic votes. Smells like fur to me.
my iso is long, there are 700 posts, its not all shitposts! mhm mhm
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:17 pm

i have some silly posts but i also have serious posts!

ive said why!
where? quote me posts plx. If you've laid it out already then it should be fairly easy for you to quickly pull quotes, right?
that means not writing a new case, pull some quotes, quickly, that show why you think I'm wolfing here.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:13 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I'm a little unsettled that Dizzy isn't immediately townreading me like he usually does.
[VOTE: Thunal] aubergine

I wonder why.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm Why are people voting Thunal, I was obviously joking
could this be w/w?
here!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm

lol, again, you wolfed with me before. why would i need to make mac push you in a playerlist with 22 players that i could fake a read on if i were a wolf? or why is that wolf indicative?

pretty sure i’ve never made someone else do my pushes for me as a wolf
It's not something I recall seeing in either alignment, so I had to decide what I thought it meant. I don't like it. "You wolfed with me before" isn't at all convincing to me, I'm supposed to remember your style or something?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
WHY
1) tutuu is town
2) you voting made who looks good after eod 2 isnt a great look
3) the previous person in your slot has awkward intereactions with marmot now that he’s flipped
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm @hollowkatt are you completely caught up on the thread? how long have you been caught up in the thread?
I started reading the thread D2 with approx 5-6 hours left in teh game day or so. I stopped reading approximately 4 hours left in the game day b/c I went to visit family last night.
Came into the thread today sitting on two votes for what I see are no reasons or bs reasons or tutuu just yelling really loudly HK is a wolf, haven't read anything else.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Also please don’t being back emo tutuu. That was sad times
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i havent even raised my voice T_T
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm and i really don’t see how my question is wolf mindset at all?
A wolf says "should we kill Long Con because he has a track now? Why would Alison give us this info?? :feb: "
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm apparently he left the thread

What do you mean "interact with you"?
you’ve only been saying i’m mafia for silly reasons but you haven’t genuinely looked into my slot’s alignment at all even though you felt like i was a wolf

did you feel like i was so “outed” that questions towards me weren’t necessary? or asking me to elaborate on my thoughts of you?
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:23 pm Also please don’t being back emo tutuu. That was sad times
dont worry!!!!! be happy!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Oh and 4) dya was night killed n1 who heavily suspected your slot
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
WHY
1) tutuu is town
2) you voting made who looks good after eod 2 isnt a great look
3) the previous person in your slot has awkward intereactions with marmot now that he’s flipped
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm Oh and 4) dya was night killed n1 who heavily suspected your slot
yep this is all that i was thinking too
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

how much do we know about the baseball thing
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@tutuu you did baseball did you regret or unregret the decision you made
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm and i really don’t see how my question is wolf mindset at all?
A wolf says "should we kill Long Con because he has a track now? Why would Alison give us this info?? :feb: "
lmao
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I didn't think Empoof was playing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
if u are real vig why claim 1 hour after day start and not try to fight a bit and see if u dont have to claim? coz if ur real town vig and made is mafia ur vig isn't going thru most likely and u would know that

i think u are lying!!!! :meany:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

FINALLY

HOALY MOLYYYYY
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm I didn't think Empoof was playing.
Yeah that's why I'll probably just shoot Made instead.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:25 pm @tutuu you did baseball did you regret or unregret the decision you made
i have 0 idea what that did, i have no feedback

tony told me to hit it

and now tony said "oops"
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

ngl, I really want to counter claim this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm FINALLY

HOALY MOLYYYYY
he is claiming night vig teddie not day vig XD

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”