No yeet
5%
EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by tedxtr »

i think falcon should just be a wolf btw, guy's an obvious villager in EVERY SINGLE GAME and in here whenever he writes something it's so devoid of his quirky solving or any towniness

is there any reason why there's no talk about him?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nanook also might just be town. I really have no idea who rest of scum are. But Wilgy is a guess. I don’t like what I’ve seen from Tutu lately either.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:46 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Because of that post Ted quoted. If anyone wants me to sheep a particular case plase @ me. :workit:
syndicats should add a thumbs up emote

:thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:54 pm i think falcon should just be a wolf btw, guy's an obvious villager in EVERY SINGLE GAME and in here whenever he writes something it's so devoid of his quirky solving or any towniness

I don’t know him. I could sheep meta reads there if people agree on that.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:33 pm
I wish for an alignament cop to check Nanook, Tim or HK, in this order
Nutella is volume cleared and Mac flipping villager means he had a good read for her
Long Con is a soul town read, who thinks I am wrong should tell me why.
Agree on that trio of cop check candidates.

LC...might be town, yeah. At least, he's playing a bit differently from a recent game where he was scum (Bike). But a year ago he would play scum in the way he's playing now, so I'm not gonna really give him a townlean just yet.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:55 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:54 pm i think falcon should just be a wolf btw, guy's an obvious villager in EVERY SINGLE GAME and in here whenever he writes something it's so devoid of his quirky solving or any towniness

i mean every post i've read is just so limp in tone or aggressiveness towards anyone, i'm at the point where i can't even remember a single one of his pushes

and in a game with presumably quite a few wolves and a lot of players it rings alarm bells all over (he'd fit the paranoid town that jumps at anything they can find that they find scummy and confbias a hellaaaa lot and the villageriness just shows through that)

i've written a few words about him early game when i subbed in
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah. And he's getting less and less engaged each round that goes by.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:55 pm

Meta on Falc: this is not vintage town Falc, but he does have a better scum game than this, so I don't want to commit to a hard scum read on him just based off meta. Also I've been wrong about him in the past despite playing with him quite a bit.

I don't think any wagonomics shit clears him either, so I think he's still a viable candidate.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:59 pm

damn i'm so up your pocket, you have no clue

keep agreeing with me more and more and you'll probably land in the lock villagers spot for me
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:01 pm

keep agreeing with me more and more and you'll probably land in the lock villagers spot for me
Aren't we already masons?
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am Marmot ISO:

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm Hazelnuuuuuuuuut!!! who is on your team?
Not you apparently :beer:
ngl, I do miss this team
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm DrWilgy

Let's assume you are mafia

Name your three to four teammates immediately
Made, LC, Hyena, and Marmot
If DrWilgy is mafia these are all town.
This isn't how DrWilgy works. If he's mafia here, than I'm mafia here.
:suspish:

This kind of looks egregious considering marmot made the same statement with cat, which I quoted earlier in the thread.
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:11 am @MacDougall I vote group 1.

I do think tutuu's scum this game, so I don't want to give her immunity.
starts scumreading tutuu for some inexplicable reason. I looked back and the read seemed like a joke and there was no serious interactions between himself and tutuu, nor did marmot ever vote there.
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:39 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:32 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:31 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:25 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 am Michelle has bite.

She can be town.
can I be town

I want to be town
Ask nutella. She's giving out snap reads like candy.
Last I saw Syn was wolf reading Nutella, so if she snaps at him it's not likely to be pretty.
So it sounds like we have a nututuu team. Noted.
Shades tutuu again, but yet still doesn't vote in tutuu's direction.

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:39 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:28 am Alright, I have no fuckin' idea what's going on.
How come?
Everyone says all my reads are shit, and I'm not sure what's happening.

I think I'm gonna watch some Friends or sumfin', eat some vanilla ice cream
What are your reads? Do you think they're shit?
Alison, Michelle, MR = bad guys

No I don't, but then I remember that New! Coke was a thing, and those guys didn't think it sucked til the whole world told them, and now I wonder if I'm the new New! Coke
You lost me at "soda was a thing".

I agree on MR. The amount of on topic content I've seen from him is alarming.
Starts to shade Radishes
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 pm I think that Kyle is Mafia; the way he's constantly talking about having to catch up is a way I've seen Mafia do, can't really argument it; it's just how I've seen it; I think there are other people who groan at having to catch up but they aren't following it so faithfully / they meme from time to time / they still give reads from time to time.

I think the way Kyle is approaching this is wolfy and he's constantly reminding us that he's trying to read every post (which I believe him that he is) but that's busywork IMO and he's mafia.
:huh:

You're right, I don't recall Kyle doing this. I think he tends to post off-topic rather than complaining about catching up.

I'mma look him up in other big games as a townie player.
marmot puts his hand in the honey jar, and starts throwing dirt in kyle's location.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:07 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I am so lost, can someone catch me up. Why are we voting 112 now?
THIS IS A FUCKING LOST WOLF SOFT OR MY NAME ISNT TUTUU

[VOTE: Made] aubergine

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS A LOST WOLF SOFT CLAIM
You know what

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
Marmot seemingly dropped his scum read on tutuu out of nowhere, and then joins tutuu on a Made wagon. I get the impression that marmot was trying to pocket tutuu
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:30 am Banjo - Kazooie is a fuckin epic game, but Goldeneye is better
incorrect
Ok, this guy is prolly town. Only a towny could be so wrong
goldeneye was good for its time but has been surpassed in its genre ten times over.
Ok, this guy prolly still town. Only a towny could still be so wrong
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm im not sure why im not getting more townreads as #2 poster, i feel like i'm out of my scumrange but it's possible i'm not as obvious bc i'm distracted by work and stuff
This is so scummy, nutella might be town
Do you normally give TWTBW reads falcon. You gave two of them back-to-back here.
Begins to shade falcon
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm I think Thunal is the only town player in the game
:ponder:

Probably just TMI, and getting thunal/HK on side
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 am Tutuu is actually le town.
Nope.

I don't see a solving mindset there.
Starts to scum read tutuu again and throws shade in that direction? even though Marmot agreed with two of tutuu's reads on both Made & kyle (quoted above). It feels like marmot was trying to pocket tutuu but was trying to ensure she remained firmly in the PoE.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:45 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:17 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm @dyachei you said you want two votes and received Marmot's
If you need another one, i'll give you mine
i really want the top 2 wagons to be thunal and cat

I've explained thunal a lot and I think cat's a hit too (mostly based on mac's case)

i think that if both those wagons were to die today I'd be pretty happy
This post feels kinda manipulative. Why don't you want to entertain outside of these two?

That said, I agree that cat's posts are pretty scummy, but I disagree on Thunal.
I think this post shows potential in the theory that cat was ruthlessly bussed D1.

Another possibility of TMI on thunal to look good as she was starting to become a wagon at this point iiirc. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:41 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:01 pm it feels manipulative when I spell it all out for you?

you guys must think I'm the worst wolf lmao
It's the wording of it. The manner of saying "I want to these to be the top two wagons" instead of something like "These are my preferred votes".

I can't say I've ever played with you, so I don't know your wolfing capabilities (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
this is a towny thought from marmot, very towny. i dont think that it will be fruitful for u to scumread people off of these small choices of word expression though, u could if u want to but i dont think it will be fruitful :p
Um tutuu, are you dismissing me?
you asked me to not respond but i cant not respond, i dont understand why

dismissal is a negative word, i dont view me challenging your read as something thats negative
I disagree about word usage and expression, I think that is a great way to catch mafia. I mean, I'm not very good at catching mafia, but I've had more recent success in this way.

Maybe I misunderstood your tone, but it didn't feel like a challenge. I thought you were saying "Yes Marmot, good try, but it's wrong, go try again". Were you implying something else?
I think these set of posts look good for tutuu.

tutuu sounds genuinely confused and these set of posts don't come across as fake.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:06 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:02 pm [VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
See you later, or after the game.
This took a lot of courage
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:11 pm [VOTE: VOTE CAT] aubergine

Guess how long it took me to go thru the ISO?

5 minutes between these posts (that's my answer falcon).

I guess this is a self-prez vote, but it's otherwise pretty bad.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:12 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Awkward scumread and vote on falcon. I think marmot tried and failed to save Cat d1, despite previously calling them scum. GTH I don't think falcon/marmot/cat are partners.

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:25 pm Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I'm also happy voting falcon.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.
He really didn't want cat to fall d1, and was trying to get people to move over to falcon and downplay the scumreads on cat.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 pm Why do people want to bake Tutuu now that I'm actually townreading her??
Starts townreading tutuu now? I tried going through a reason for the change in read but I couldn't see why or when he changed the read. tutuu was starting to gain traction and I think there is a pattern between her and thunal/HK. Marmot was happy for those wagons to go-ahead, tried to take town cred if/when they flipped town but didn't really try to stop either of the wagon from progressing.
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 pm and look at the two mafia br0z on falcon loooool
:haha:
This is the way :noble:
Marmot was on falcon at this point. I can't remember who the second person
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:26 pm I'm in the middle of ISO'ing Martin, and the most egregious thing I can see thus far are his heavy attempts to defend tutuu.

Continuing reading.
And now marmot shades Martin for hard defending tutuu. In hindsight, it really did feel like he was being a goldilocks

Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 am I read falcon's Day 2 and don't feel any better about it

There were 4 posts, but I won't tell you how long it took.

meh
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm [imagine big tutuu spinning anime girl gif and big flashy text with sparkles and stuff]

THE MAFIA ARE MARTIN MARMOT DYSLEXICON LONGCON AND TONYSTARKPRIME

[dab]
If Dizzy is scum, I'm just giving up now.
:suspish:
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:45 pm I also think I see what nutella's saying. Everyone feels townie rn.

Except Syn.
Syn is already part of the towncore and I think this adds a further reason to why I believe he is town.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine

I hope marmot gets yeeted and he flips mafia and im next. I want out please
Are you not having fun? I want you to have fun. :(
I don't think marmot faked this meaning he seemed genuinely surprised by tutuu who was implying she wasn't having fun, which to me implies they are probably not wolves together. Marmot would know if tutuu was faking the not having fun post if they were wolves together due to being in scumchat, and I genuinely believe in the surprised tone from marmot, as well as believing tutuu when she stated she wasn't having fun.

In summary:

I think tutuu looks pretty good from reading marmot's iso. He keeps flip-flopping on the read whenever it suited him. He was scumreading tutuu, but then agreed on two of the votes/progressions she made on D1, and then randomly scumread again accusing her of not trying to solve the game? It felt like he was trying to pocket, but ensure she remained in the PoE whenever someone else would go and townread her. Marmot townread thunal/hk and tutuu when their wagons were beginning to gain traction, and yet did absolutely nothing to steer town away from either wagon, and I believe he was trying to go for the free towncred when they flipped. So I think this looks good for both HK and tutuu. Marmot and tutuu's interactions do not feel faked or wolf theatre.

Marmot's vote on falcon is awkward, and I think he was trying to get people to move off from cat and lynch falcon instead. I think this is important because marmot wasn't really trying to save either tutuu or thunal/hk as previously mentioned. This means this is a good look for falcon at the moment.

I think wilgy has partner potential, but I think it might be a dumb read as it's only based off the cat post I posted early and similarities it had with the wilgy post I quoted in the spoilers.
Amended as the second paragraph is actually incorrect. and I retract the this looks good for falcon

It might be telling that marmot was shading falcon but never placed his vote D1, and only voted falcon on D2
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:02 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:01 pm

Aren't we already masons?
well i don't have to pretend to give silly cover anymore since the mason flipped, but i did have you as a pretty likely villa
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
lol townie mindmeld.

Yeah defended this slot D2 thinking it's the counterwagon, but maybe it was just W/W wagons D1 which would be cool

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:09 am I genuinely can’t always tell when you’re memeing and when you’re talking about an “actual” “tell”
All tells are meme tells
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

William Tells
tedxtr

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:05 pm [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:05 pm
lol townie mindmeld.

Yeah defended this slot D2 thinking it's the counterwagon, but maybe it was just W/W wagons D1 which would be cool

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:09 pm also radishes, jpic can be our mason br0 but his affiliation is unknown
update = confirmed villager

(not a peak)
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

@falcon45ca we're gonna chop you today bud, come and spew your teammates for us.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 312
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:09 am I genuinely can’t always tell when you’re memeing and when you’re talking about an “actual” “tell”
All tells are meme tells
Reasonable take
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 214

Post by falcon45ca »

There's been talk of my lynch since D1, just take a gander.

My solving is quirky? That's kinda neat
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:07 pm @falcon45ca we're gonna chop you today bud, come and spew your teammates for us.
I told you, I'm David Muthafuckin' BOWIE, nobody but band mates & I'm still filling out the roster.

Wanna join?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:13 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:07 pm @falcon45ca we're gonna chop you today bud, come and spew your teammates for us.
I told you, I'm David Muthafuckin' BOWIE, nobody but band mates & I'm still filling out the roster.

Wanna join?
Can I be ronson
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:58 am How about we all just stop and have fun instead
For the record I am having a grand time and am not insulted at all.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Wanna join?
I prefer Elton John
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Wanna join?
I prefer Elton John
And I prefer Freddie Mercury, but I got randed what I got randed.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Wanna join?
Can I be ronson
You are already in the band, mate
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:36 am
Syn wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 am legit someone could walk in here and mechanically confirm you as town and I would still want you gone

you have actively gone against town at every given opportunity with your active play

and then you make these simpering remarks like "b-b-b-b-but I'm just sheeping Mac" and then Mac dies and now it's "b-b-b-b-but I'm going to sheep Nutella, Nutella is town leader"

you go out of your way to be a net negative influence and then when people obviously take issue with it you call them dumb and pretend you're playing 5D chess that's above the comprehension of us mere mortals

and then on top of that you pretend you have the wolves quivering in their boots because... reasons? only the wolves can grok the layered brilliance you're spooling here and the hapless smooth-brained townies are just in incomprehensible awe?

but it's okay because you were waiting until just this moment to reveal that you're very important!!! you're a vig!!!!!!! who had to wait three days to charge!!! and now you're going to just shoot an old read from days ago because, according to you, your role is best played by simply opting out for the first three day phases of the game, even though a vig who has to wait so long will probably want to have been paying attention so they could make an informed choice

you've just been bad

flat out bad

not it-was-a-ruse bad

bad. period.

why do you join games and then refuse to play them, and then act like refusing to play is some grandmaster-level strategy that we should just trip over ourselves to be amazed by? people point out how terrible your reads and interactions are and you just condescend to them and go "you should know better" as though you get some pass because you're you even though you've done nothing in this game to suggest you're worth keeping

we can't even rely on your vote because you have openly admitted that you have no intention of following along and you're just here to respond to things on the same page as when you load in

boy do I love a (supposed) vig shot from someone who might as well be an RNG bot
This is why tim is a wolf but if hes a town this isnt the end of the world

I hate the self-righteousness from you considering some of your own decision making this game

If you are going to be so self-righteous and make these call out posts to other people i would urge you to start being more critical of yourself because trust me there are some stuff to criticize
do it

i dare you
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:58 am How about we all just stop and have fun instead
For the record I am having a grand time and am not insulted at all.
Yeah you’re hard to insult

Or hard to upset anyways
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:52 am @Syn "people point out how terrible your reads are" (re: tim) and you are implying thats something okay and tim should know better in the middle of grilling him

But when i say that mac is making a poor play and his posts are silly for tunneling me i am insulting him?

Are people not insulting tim then, if calling someones read bads is an insult?

Because clearly i insulted macdougall in your opinion, and i was so obviously mafia and u allowed urself to mock my protests when i asked u to stop saying that ive insulted him?

How about u stop insulting tim as well then eh?
i don't want to

ImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Wanna join?
Can I be ronson
You are already in the band, mate
Heck yeah buddy now I have to shield you
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm LHF town. Lynch me if you must, but you'll be disappointed with my flip.

JPIC is the most opportunistic on my wagon ATM IMO
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@tutuu hello good morning I'm in ur orange zone now instead of red and I'm wondering why?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:04 pm Just saw tim has 500 posts i probably should not be voting there should i? I thought hes at 130 or something when did he become the 3rd top living poster

The scum are probably in the people with low post count like they always are

Dizzy nook falcon martin TSP wilgy

If i townread tim i have no further reason to scumread hk

So ill go with those 6 names above thats my legacy

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
Did Marmot have a low post count?
Maybe he was the highest scum poster

330 still very far off from 500
Maybe your theory is FLAWED, just like Katie Holmes theory that Tom Cruise would be her husband for life, or Tom Cruise theory that Mimi Rogers would be his wife for life.
Lmao
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

this is fun

taking tim to task is an enjoyable activity

especially when he has absolutely no response to it

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 pm Tim is probably town who fake claimed vig to bait a night kill or a roleblock hes still not a town vig
Are you trying to back out of the "I will eat a sock on live TV if he's a town vig" promise?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:17 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:52 am @Syn "people point out how terrible your reads are" (re: tim) and you are implying thats something okay and tim should know better in the middle of grilling him

But when i say that mac is making a poor play and his posts are silly for tunneling me i am insulting him?

Are people not insulting tim then, if calling someones read bads is an insult?

Because clearly i insulted macdougall in your opinion, and i was so obviously mafia and u allowed urself to mock my protests when i asked u to stop saying that ive insulted him?

How about u stop insulting tim as well then eh?
I failed to make my main point here

My point was this:

If you werent hypocritical in the stances youve expressed this game, i think u would have the opinion of "since multiple people are calling tim's posts and plays horrible, they are insulting him, therefore he is justified in being condescending towards them, therefore tims posts are adequate and not unreasonable"

Ive laid out my basis for why i think this is, feel free to show me where my logic is wrong if it is
the failure in your logic is that you simply made things up in your point's progression and then laid it out like it was a true retelling of events

it's okay tutuu, you can get chopped too

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:25 pm I should do Marmot iso too I guess. Also I did no understand Marmot's role.

Oh, and @Sloonei Why did you vote Marmot?
Because nutella voted marmot.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 pm Tim is probably town who fake claimed vig to bait a night kill or a roleblock hes still not a town vig
there is no world here where the wolves want him dead by night kill lol

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:15 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Wanna join?
I prefer Elton John
And I prefer Freddie Mercury, but I got randed what I got randed.
That's a shame. I really liked Tiny Dancer as well
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:33 pm tutuu

26%

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long Con, Michelle, nutella, Timsup2nothin, hollowkatt

I think no matter tutuu's AI. this wagon contains a wolf.

I wish for an alignament cop to check Nanook, Tim or HK, in this order
Nutella is volume cleared and Mac flipping villager means he had a good read for her
Long Con is a soul town read, who thinks I am wrong should tell me why.
your nutella read here is pretty garbo even if the conclusion I agree with

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:44 pm I really want to know why Nutella thinsk Dya dying means I'm scum though. I can't stand random ass theories like that.
I've already been teasing Nutella for a similar thing, but she's still hella cool and certainly town. Now because I was mean to her she and Syn think it is okay to be mean (which since they are being mean to me it actually is okay), and people are getting on their case about it, so I kinda feel bad about having started it.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I had a post in mind and then I forgot it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Damn what was i thinking about?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:21 pm LC has low post count and Tuutu doesn't have them on her scum list.
Maybe it was this?

The last time someone complained about me making post count reads was ironically LC and he was mafia coz they were correct
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:18 pm @tutuu hello good morning I'm in ur orange zone now instead of red and I'm wondering why?
I dont know
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:19 pm
Are you trying to back out of the "I will eat a sock on live TV if he's a town vig" promise?
U are not town vig i will eat my shoes as well if u are
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Well I'm not multigaming and down with ketchup so I'm here but I have nothing to say until I do something.

Somebody point me at some nulls or potential wolf partners for me to #dowork on so I don't like iso confirmed townies or some shit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

It's confirmed there's just one mafia, right?

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:36 pm It's confirmed there's just one mafia, right?
Semi-confirmed yeah

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”