31%

Total votes: 16
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 2]

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:38 pm I didn't say I had info that proves you're Metzger, I have info that proves you're Slaver. I gleaned you're Metzger when you claimed the day vig
If Falcon is claiming that he checked if I was from New Reno, he wouldn't have any clue who I was before I claimed the dayvig. Yet he says that he knew I was Slaver before my claim, and only thought I was Metzger after the dayvig claim.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1299
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

alison is smart and would probably claim as the slaver here. falcon has no reason to be lying but has a claim that doesn't make sense.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:38 pm I didn't say I had info that proves you're Metzger, I have info that proves you're Slaver. I gleaned you're Metzger when you claimed the day vig
If Falcon is claiming that he checked if I was from New Reno, he wouldn't have any clue who I was before I claimed the dayvig. Yet he says that he knew I was Slaver before my claim, and only thought I was Metzger after the dayvig claim.
yeah got it
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Falcon just refusing to be transparent and dodging probably makes him Maf lol
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 189

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 pm Falcon just refusing to be transparent and dodging probably makes him Maf lol
I'm not.

Do I have any history of making false claims or plays that even remotely resemble this as Maf, or Town for that matter?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

KZA wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 pm Falcon just refusing to be transparent and dodging probably makes him Maf lol
doesn't make sense. VC wants to kill slaver and has a role cop, but probably also has a fake claim that matches up with it. Enclave doesn't want Slaver dead
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:26 pm
I'm not.

Do I have any history of making false claims or plays that even remotely resemble this as Maf, or Town for that matter?
Well you're no Lucky in that department

You don't have much reason not to hardclaim at this point since you've given enough info to whittle down the potential roles if you are town
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 pm alison is smart and would probably claim as the slaver here. falcon has no reason to be lying but has a claim that doesn't make sense.
Alison is not gonna claim Slaver, since it's a hostile 3P role.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

how does the day vig factor into this exactly?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I agree none of this makes sense but we should still chop Rej
KZA
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 560

Post by Urist »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:27 pm
doesn't make sense. VC wants to kill slaver and has a role cop, but probably also has a fake claim that matches up with it. Enclave doesn't want Slaver dead
the most obvious answer is that falcon doesn't have an investigative role and is caught in a lie.
he probably blocked alison or something.
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 pm alison is smart and would probably claim as the slaver here. falcon has no reason to be lying but has a claim that doesn't make sense.
He has a reason to be lying.

1) Falcon is mafia and roleblocks me N1.
2) He accuses me of being Slaver with TMI on Metzger's existence because that's what mafia do, they find reasons to shade and suspect town. It might've also given him an excuse to vote me and not Rej as Urist suspects.
3) Grogu claims that he has information about Falcon - now Falcon is under pressure and has to make a claim. If Grogu is tracker/watcher, Falcon has to assume he was tracked to my house.
4) Falcon remembers 2), and claims he has investigative results on me proving I am the Slaver in an attempt to get me exed before he gets exed himself. He knows he isn't long for this world, so this is his last ditch attempt to drag a strong town player with him into the grave.
5) Falcon gets caught because his claimed results are impossible. The end.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

i don't throw this phrase around lightly, but
falcon is outed mafia guys
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:27 pm
I'm not.

You don't have much reason not to hardclaim at this point since you've given enough info to whittle down the potential roles if you are town
All hostile factions were given reliable fake characters to claim. If I was Maf, I'd just use my provided fake character to claim.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:30 pm i don't throw this phrase around lightly, but
falcon is outed mafia guys
Ya
KZA
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:31 pm
I'm not.

All hostile factions were given reliable fake characters to claim. If I was Maf, I'd just use my provided fake character to claim.
you haven't even claimed which town role you're supposed to be sooo
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:30 pm
the most obvious answer is that falcon doesn't have an investigative role and is caught in a lie.
The most obvious answer is actually that falcon is right, and Alison is a Slaver.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:32 pm
I'm not.

Exactly. If I'm Maf, why wouldn't I use my fake role?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:32 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:30 pm
The most obvious answer is actually that falcon is right, and Alison is a Slaver.
if you actually have some information that alison is the slaver, it's not obvious at all because you haven't claimed your full role.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm
I'm not.

if you're town why wouldn't you use your real role????
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm
I'm not.

if you're town why wouldn't you use your real role????
When you eventually realize I'm not Maf, I expect you to eat your crow with grace and dignity
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by Rej »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:16 pm
Rej wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:56 pm
Poison wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:30 am
Rej wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:17 pm I want to TR Dom and Sloonei tbh since they ping me the least, I like their handeling of the thread and they are town for me until I see how they handle a mislynch or a successful lynch or anything else that occurs throughout the game/C2+ on

Also I am a mislynch bait, I will be afk now until few hours before EoD. Feel free to ask me or involve me into something.

Also take care of @Poison, unmotivated playstyles are part of her scum meta or she is genuinely busy. Feel free to talk to me Poison-chan!

So I am off for now, maybe up for an answer before I finally hit da pillow.
alright I was expecting some sort of read on me, but this isn't a read at all.

@Rej I'm here, let's talk, we played quite few games together right?
wah, 83 posts
what did I miss? suddenly you are available D2
are you town or do you have scumfriends motivating you to be active? healthy scum dynamics keep you active huh :llama: I will be more active tomorrow hopefully
I am slanking and busy lmao

also I just figured out that we mislynched last DP and with it we lost another town
one mafia got night killed, nice I have no clue what's up :werewolf:
^^this is the only post that rej has made so far today

i still maintain that it looks like rej is trying to replicate the specific dynamic he has with poison, and that he has no idea what to do outside of that. seems borderline frozen
you are so right, this game is too quick for me but I am still there, standing like a champ until the better end
short summary, what's up with the two wagons tied with me? do we have a wolf with one of those?
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:30 pm
He has a reason to be lying.

1) Falcon is mafia and roleblocks me N1.
2) He accuses me of being Slaver with TMI on Metzger's existence because that's what mafia do, they find reasons to shade and suspect town. It might've also given him an excuse to vote me and not Rej as Urist suspects.
3) Grogu claims that he has information about Falcon - now Falcon is under pressure and has to make a claim. If Grogu is tracker/watcher, Falcon has to assume he was tracked to my house.
4) Falcon remembers 2), and claims he has investigative results on me proving I am the Slaver in an attempt to get me exed before he gets exed himself. He knows he isn't long for this world, so this is his last ditch attempt to drag a strong town player with him into the grave.
5) Falcon gets caught because his claimed results are impossible. The end.
Worm on a hook. This is what it looks like folks.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

For all Alison's surety that I'm an outted Wolf, note she's not voting for me.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Falcon’s refusal to claim can also be just the fact that he’s ruined all the fake claims provided
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

the only thing more ridiculous than this farce is the fact that @Grogu is voting for alison now
come on grogu eliminating the slaver isn't even supposed to be a win condition for you.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Is eliminating the slaver a win condition for you
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

For you = falcon
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Another possibility, Falcon is new Reno or whatever is the counterpart to Eldridge
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

it's very possible that falcon is this role:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am Frank Horrigan (guaranteed to appear)

You're a freakish cybernetic mutated monster man, or something like a man, serving at the head of the United States Secret Service. In addition to providing protection for the President, you're tasked with handling certain critical matters on the mainland where pure, unmutated humans should not venture. You're a terrifying motherfucker, and you don't let anyone meet you without understanding that keenly. Semper Fi.

You are the antagonist. You have been primed and constructed to perform a variety of the Enclaves most important and demanding tasks.
You are a 1-shot vigilante. Once during the game during any night phase, you may select a player. That player will be killed. This is separate from the Enclave factional kill.
You are a 2-shot role cop. Twice during the game during any separate night phases, you may select a player. You will be told that player's role.
You are a 1-shot janitor. Once during the game you may elect to janitor your team's factional kill. The killed player's role will not be revealed publicly, but your team will be informed of it privately.
You are a 1-shot doctor. Once during the game during any night phase, you may select a player. That player will be protected from any fatal actions that night.
in which case it is 100% in our interest to eliminate him today. that is a nasty-ass role.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Like I said the only viable role here is Westin and the NCR isn't worried about the slaver so uhhhhh
KZA
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:46 pm Another possibility, Falcon is new Reno or whatever is the counterpart to Eldridge
NCR? That's why I asked if he was Westin (NCR).
But if that's the case he's already lying about Alison being a slaver so I don't see why we'd believe him.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:45 pm Is eliminating the slaver a win condition for you
No
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:47 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:46 pm Another possibility, Falcon is new Reno or whatever is the counterpart to Eldridge
But if that's the case he's already lying about Alison being a slaver so I don't see why we'd believe him.
To be clear, I'm saying it's possible falcon is Westin with a result of "New Reno" on Alison. If that's the case then I might believe it if he owns up to lying sooner rather than later, but ehhh
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:46 pm Like I said the only viable role here is Westin and the NCR isn't worried about the slaver so uhhhhh
Wrong.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 686

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:49 pm
To be clear, I'm saying it's possible falcon is Westin with a result of "New Reno" on Alison. If that's the case then I might believe it if he owns up to lying sooner rather than later, but ehhh
Well he could have Not New Reno and that would point to Alison being the slaver faking as vig but I doubt that
KZA
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

There’s another possibility, which someone should breach.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:45 pm Is eliminating the slaver a win condition for you
No
What do we gain from eliminating Alison then? If she's the slaver her role doesn't look problematic to me
KZA
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This day phase can’t proceed past its current point without a full claim from falcon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

KZA wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:50 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:49 pm
Well he could have Not New Reno and that would point to Alison being the slaver faking as vig but I doubt that
I've already covered that possibility.

Falcon claimed that he knew I was Slaver from the moment D2 started, and only confirmed I was Metzger after I claimed the dayvig.

If his night result was "not New Reno", he wouldn't have an inkling what I was until I claimed.
Alison

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:41 pm For all Alison's surety that I'm an outted Wolf, note she's not voting for me.
I called a vote out in thread. I neglected to update the poll because I was too busy dredging up the setup's list of cops to prove you a liar. This is a ludicrous and weak reason and you are flailing.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 pm There’s another possibility, which someone should breach.
"falcon was eliminated. he was a vanilla townie"
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Again, my head would explode
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:48 pm
No
What do we gain from eliminating Alison then? If she's the slaver her role doesn't look problematic to me
Again, I'm voting for her to block her intimidator ability. She is hostile to several town factions however.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Yep, exhausted all possibilities. Falcon is VC.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:53 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 pm There’s another possibility, which someone should breach.
"falcon was eliminated. he was a vanilla townie"
If he flips VT I'm blacklisting him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 pm This day phase can’t proceed past its current point without a full claim from falcon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:41 pm For all Alison's surety that I'm an outted Wolf, note she's not voting for me.
I called a vote out in thread. I neglected to update the poll because I was too busy dredging up the setup's list of cops to prove you a liar. This is a ludicrous and weak reason and you are flailing.
I'm not lying

Return to “Previous Jobs”