Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 277

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 3

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:28 am I am here trying to defend Epi from Falcon while he won't even give me a read on a scummy player.

This may be the moment I realise I actually hate this game.
Maybe stop being a dick when other people are at work, huh?

I came home to almost being killed because of you. That's shit.
The amount of things wrong with this post is over three.

Are you drunk?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

OK, I'm an idiot. Just caught what I missed. Apologies Epi, mea culpa.

Got my head in another game on another site that seems to have absolutely fucking hit the fan, sooooooo

Yeah. Looking at things now, Wilgy, Enrique, and 2 others not slanking are good places to find scum I'd wager
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:21 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:12 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:14 pm My perception of today's gamestate is that town players are starting to find each other and establish a towncore. I could be wrong, but a number of players that I townread yesterday still hold that status in my mind today, and not only that, they're seeing it in each other. Epi/Guillo. Jack/HK. Myself/Jack. Dunya/Wilgy.

I'll admit I could be very wrong about any number of them, but I don't think today's the day that happens.

If that is what's happening, that would mean my perception that the outliers sewing discord among those players are the mafia. JPIC and falcon are two players who imo are doing that today.
What does this mean? Sounds like you're hedging a bit, and what do you mean "don't think today's the day that happens"? How on earth is a TP this confident in their reads?

What discord am I sewing amongst the players today?

I'm confident in the POE that I've established, and until it's proved inaccurate, I don't feel the need reconsider my strong townreads.

But to answer your question, it's posts like this. Instead of asking me to clarify or something like that, you're saying that I'm hedging and imo framing my post in a negative light and discrediting me.
Mmm. Good take Marmot.
Are you kidding me? You're using the words of a dead player to give yourself some more town cred?

Marmot voted for Ted. He flipped town. Marmot voted for Made. He flipped town. Yeah, good take Marmot.

It's true, Marmot was town too, but damn he sure had some shit reads for scum. You pretending like he's had good takes is absurd, and clearly you're only doing so because it benefits you.
Falcon. Such insight.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:22 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:05 pm Fuckers killed my brother.
This is a wolf.
:werewolf:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:11 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:56 pm @falcon45ca

Can we learn we’re both town and yeet someone not cuddly rodent shaped?
Why do you think Marmot is town? I'm sus of him this RD, based off his criticism of 112 for voting the same wagon that 112's scum reads (Marmot & Epi) were voting.

Thing is, both Marmot & Epi were ALSO voting the same wagon as one of their scum reads....me. I've quoted Marmot recently pointing out this hypocrisy...crickets.

Marmot also declined to give a read on my ISO despite being asked several times last RD, and only did so much later when my wagon got some traction.
Any update on this front Falcon?
Yes, I'm a retard, and I'm of a generation where I can call myself a retard if I want to, especially when I'm acting fucking retarded
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:21 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:12 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:14 pm My perception of today's gamestate is that town players are starting to find each other and establish a towncore. I could be wrong, but a number of players that I townread yesterday still hold that status in my mind today, and not only that, they're seeing it in each other. Epi/Guillo. Jack/HK. Myself/Jack. Dunya/Wilgy.

I'll admit I could be very wrong about any number of them, but I don't think today's the day that happens.

If that is what's happening, that would mean my perception that the outliers sewing discord among those players are the mafia. JPIC and falcon are two players who imo are doing that today.
What does this mean? Sounds like you're hedging a bit, and what do you mean "don't think today's the day that happens"? How on earth is a TP this confident in their reads?

What discord am I sewing amongst the players today?

I'm confident in the POE that I've established, and until it's proved inaccurate, I don't feel the need reconsider my strong townreads.

But to answer your question, it's posts like this. Instead of asking me to clarify or something like that, you're saying that I'm hedging and imo framing my post in a negative light and discrediting me.
Mmm. Good take Marmot.
Are you kidding me? You're using the words of a dead player to give yourself some more town cred?

Marmot voted for Ted. He flipped town. Marmot voted for Made. He flipped town. Yeah, good take Marmot.

It's true, Marmot was town too, but damn he sure had some shit reads for scum. You pretending like he's had good takes is absurd, and clearly you're only doing so because it benefits you.
Falcon. Such insight.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:22 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:05 pm Fuckers killed my brother.
This is a wolf.
:werewolf:
Prolly my finest moment
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

1. How is pushing you being a dick?
2. If I am mafia review point 1 with emphasis. You do believe me to be yes?
3. I was choosing between two town.
4. 4 other people voted for you. I was the one most torn in fact.

When is it ever a dick move to vote someone in a game of mafia? The true dick move is to be confirmed town, refuse to reevaluate off your demonstrably bad read and then refuse to answer a very simple question about two scummy people for no discernible reason.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:28 am I am here trying to defend Epi from Falcon while he won't even give me a read on a scummy player.

Are you drunk?
Not yet.

I think you are mafia MacDougall. Your treatment of me was shit. You acknowledged that I made a good point in my favor and still tried to kill me.

So no, no points for you.

The beautiful thing about this phase is that I am only advocating that no one vote for you. Someone is. You have a fan or a teammate in your corner. Cool. We can work that out later.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

112 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:02 am Just read day start. I'll

[VOTE: urist] aubergine

with my new knowledge.
Share with the group plz
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:33 am

Why do you think Marmot is town? I'm sus of him this RD, based off his criticism of 112 for voting the same wagon that 112's scum reads (Marmot & Epi) were voting.

Thing is, both Marmot & Epi were ALSO voting the same wagon as one of their scum reads....me. I've quoted Marmot recently pointing out this hypocrisy...crickets.

Marmot also declined to give a read on my ISO despite being asked several times last RD, and only did so much later when my wagon got some traction.
Yes, I'm a retard, and I'm of a generation where I can call myself a retard if I want to, especially when I'm acting fucking retarded
I think you are a civilian. I could follow your mindset even though I disagreed with it.

Mac on the other hand? No.

Long Con? Hell no.

Remember when you vote to vote for someone you trust. Preferably someone with no vote yet (not necessarily).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:31 am

Are you drunk?
Not yet.

I think you are mafia MacDougall. Your treatment of me was shit. You acknowledged that I made a good point in my favor and still tried to kill me.

So no, no points for you.

The beautiful thing about this phase is that I am only advocating that no one vote for you. Someone is. You have a fan or a teammate in your corner. Cool. We can work that out later.
I chose to leave the safety of a town to vote for you.

Why the fuck would I ever do that if mafia?

I had Urist pointing out how pure your wagon was and nobody wanted to vote any of my pushes.

I am trying to solve the game, you are confirmed town and I want your opinions so I can help refine mine.

It is your prerogative to choose not to but from where I sit it's very poor play.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:34 am 1. How is pushing you being a dick?

When is it ever a dick move to vote someone in a game of mafia? The true dick move is to be confirmed town, refuse to reevaluate off your demonstrably bad read and then refuse to answer a very simple question about two scummy people for no discernible reason.
I proved myself.

You said I made a good point.

You voted me anyway.

Dick move.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

mac/urist not w/w together.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:36 am

I think you are a civilian. I could follow your mindset even though I disagreed with it.

Long Con? Hell no.

Remember when you vote to vote for someone you trust. Preferably someone with no vote yet (not necessarily).
My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Epi makes a point in which my argument against sounds silly when formed.
Nobody wants to kill LC with me.
Ted is an ok lynch.
Urist is right that Epi wagon is pure looking.
Maybe Guillo and Epi made this up as a stunt. Is that within their range? I think so. Ok ill vote there.
Oh wow Epi and Marmot have outed to save him how funny.

Which part is difficult to follow?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So far:

DrWilgy

hollowkatt

JPIC

LC

These people are without protection.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:39 am

Long Con? Hell no.

My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Ted is an ok lynch.
Maybe Guillo and Epi made this up as a stunt. Is that within their range? I think so. Ok ill vote there.

The first one.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:34 am 1. How is pushing you being a dick?

I proved myself.

You said I made a good point.

You voted me anyway.

Dick move.
I don't need to answer to you anymore. If you want to be captain throw go for it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:41 am

Long Con? Hell no.

My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Ted is an ok lynch.

The first one.
So you're just trolling me. I don't appreciate it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:42 am

Long Con? Hell no.

My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Ted is an ok lynch.

The first one.
I literally answered your question.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Find mafia Mac.

Be "Mafia God" or whatever you call yourself.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:43 am

Long Con? Hell no.

My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Ted is an ok lynch.

The first one.
You said that you had issue with me accepting your defense and voting you anyway and now you're saying your issue was my read in the first place. If you aren't going to approach this discussion in good faith then it's not worth my time trying to convince you I am town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:43 am Find mafia Mac.

Be "Mafia God" or whatever you call yourself.
I was literally attempting to when I asked the question that led to this entire thing but you decided it pertinent to be a dick to me instead.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44 am

Long Con? Hell no.

My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Ted is an ok lynch.

The first one.
You said that you had issue with me accepting your defense and voting you anyway and now you're saying your issue was my read in the first place. If you aren't going to approach this discussion in good faith then it's not worth my time trying to convince you I am town.
Did you approach my slot in good faith?

By the way, the first item in your list is "Epi is lock mafia." When you asked "Which part is difficult to follow?" that's the one.

I am cleared.

Stop coming at me.

Find mafia.

I'll decide if you are doing a good job or not and report my opinions accordingly as long as I'm alive.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The longer Mac spends engaging with me (I can't lynch him today), the less time he is spending finding mafia.

Go Mac. Make me proud!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:44 am

Long Con? Hell no.

My mindset.

Epi is lock mafia.
Ted is an ok lynch.

The first one.
Did you approach my slot in good faith?

By the way, the first item in your list is "Epi is lock mafia." When you asked "Which part is difficult to follow?" that's the one.

I am cleared.

Stop coming at me.

Find mafia.

I'll decide if you are doing a good job or not and report my opinions accordingly as long as I'm alive.
The post is the order of events that led up to the end of day from my perspective. You being lock mafia to me from my ISO of you being the first part.

As if that isn't entirely clear. I know you are confirmed town and was fucking telling Falcon as much in the middle of this conversation.

I am like mentally screaming atm.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have determined that asking you questions is pointless based on our discussion. I apologise for having bothered in the first place.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have nothing more to say.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:51 am I have determined that asking you questions is pointless based on our discussion. I apologise for having bothered in the first place.
Go find that mafia!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yes I absolutely approached your slot in good faith.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: VOTE HOLLOWKAT] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:56 am Yes I absolutely approached your slot in good faith.
Well done.

Go find the mafia.

That's what I'm going to do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry for exploding.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:01 am Sorry for exploding.
I don't fault you for it.

You're a friend regardless of alignment.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

Long Con town read origin story

So starting here: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 35#p746331
The tl;dr is that I like the interaction I have with LC starting there, as well as his discussion with hk afterward.

The long story is that I think scum-LC would have run with the idea of scum-ted a little more. Even before the ted flip, when I read those posts of LC's I got the impression that he didn't know ted's alignment. I think what gave me that impression is that he said he'd doubled back and reread the post with a different point of view and got a different read from it. That's not something that mafia can do, and I don't think that scum-LC would think to fake it. I also felt positively about how he backed me up when hk began questioning me on mechanics. In the moment, I felt like we'd mind-melded a little bit and were on the same page, and it felt like he felt that way too. The way he backed me up as well was not "you're scum for attacking my pocketed townie!", but rather "no i think this guy's logic makes sense". Both LC's interaction with ted and his interaction with hk felt like he wasn't looking for targets or a reason to attack other players, but rather someone who is commenting naturally on things as he sees them.

That's the origin of my town read on LC. After that, I honestly have been mostly skimming his posts but I agreed with what he said about Marmot on d1 and the timing of his Epi vote on d2 was good. I don't really see why he's being scumread at the moment.

---

Halfway through d1, I thought ted was scum. He was being super defensive and was making excuses for why he wasn't solving. Eventually though, mostly on d2, he did turn his game around and put out feelers to a few people. It's difficult for me to put into words, but I guess the way I felt about him is that he didn't look like he was posting for the sake of posting or only for the purpose of being townread. I don't think anyone on his wagon ever posted any reason for why he was scum that wasn't from his play on d1, which is unfortunate because I think his d2 game was perfectly fine. Looking back through his iso, now I can see a couple of things that indicate that he was town and it's getting difficult to remember what I actually saw at the time and what's getting put into my brain as false memories, but iirc at the EoD2 the main things for me were just that a) he felt town, and b) I didn't like the wagon, probably in large part due to my discussion with hk where she acknowledged that half her reasons for voting him weren't valid. I just did not understand why he was getting yeeted, and that's why it felt like a miss to me.

---

Mac you wanted a reason for my read on yourself as well, I can't say much other than that you'd been saying things before I had a chance to say them with regard to Marmot/Epi/jpic. That's really what I meant when I said that we were agreeing on things. I realize now that we don't agree on as much as I thought we did, but at the end of d2 I was agreeing with nearly everything you were posting so that's where I got that impression. I do still think that you're town after this discussion (I wouldn't have bothered writing all this if I didn't think that was the case) so I won't be removing my vote, but I won't be able to spend any more time on this discussion so I hope that this gets us onto the same page.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:54 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:45 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:37 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:59 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Then can you please explain who are the suspected mafia aligned players that are difficult to kill here?
I don't think it's helpful for me to mention my full list of reads at the moment, but if you're curious, I'd be interested in axing either Epi or Marmot today.
I don't understand what you're getting at here. I feel like you're more concerned with looking for a chance to say "GOTCHA" to anyone than actually finding scum.
I have a problem with this. "It isn't helpful for me to mention my full list of reads at the moment."

Why is that @Urist?

You were cool lynching either me or my brother.

And you were cool giving Guillotine shit.
Because it isn't helpful to post reads lists, generally.
Why not?
Because people tend to get hung up on the people you put as "town" or "scum" when they're weak reads to begin with. Or they get upset if you put too many people in the "null" category. Or if your reads are too correct or too wrong. Or if you forget someone, or include yourself, or don't include yourself. And then if your reads change you have to say it in-thread or someone will think it's an inconsistency because of what you posted in your reads list earlier. I've seen so many TvT arguments started over reads lists, it's dumb and so rarely brings anything positive to the thread.
How do you catch mafia?
It depends. Sometimes I'll try to find town and form a bloc, other times I'll spend time probing around to find things that bother me, and sometimes I'm just lazy and go full slank mode and try to get nk'd by doing something stupid.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:37 am I had Urist pointing out how pure your wagon was and nobody wanted to vote any of my pushes.
tbf i only posted that after you voted
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:56 am [VOTE: VOTE HOLLOWKAT] aubergine
Why?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

useless vca that goes nowhere, posting for my own notes later
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:39 pm Official VC 2.5:

DrWilgy - 0 -
dunya - 0 -
Enrique - 0 -
Epignosis - 3 - Urist, Jackofhearts2005, falcon45ca
falcon45ca - 2 - Enrique, Guillotine
Guillotine - 0 -
hollowkatt - 0 -
Jackofhearts2005 - 1 - Epignosis
Justplayingitcool - 3 - dunya, tedxtr, Marmot
Long Con - 0 -
MacDougall - 1 - DrWilgy
Marmot - 1 - MacDougall
112 - 0 -
tedxtr - 3 - hollowkatt, Justplayingitcool, 112
Urist - 1 - Long Con

No Chop - 0 -
Not voting - 0 -

ISO Links:
This was the votecount 20 mins before deadline yesterday.
Looking at it plainly, I think a jpic flip would give the most information. Shortly afterward, people started moving on to Epi and tedxtr. These people are LC, Mac, and Guillotine.
I think that if jpic flips town at some point, the people who were moving around and scrambling to get a good yeet at deadline look better. Conversely, the people who stayed put look worse.
If jpic flips mafia, I would consider those who moved around to be more suspicious.
I think the inverse holds true to some extent as well? Like if LC or Mac or Guillotine flip mafia, it makes jpic look slightly worse, and vice-versa.

I'm really trying to come to a conclusion here but tbh I think this is all useless analysis and I'm wasting my time.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

I'm entirely lost on who to suspect here. Going to bed, hopefully tomorrow brings more insight.

I don't have super strong opinions on Wilgy / Enrique / jpic but I think I prefer the former two if we're going for a two-person PoE. It just seems way way too easy.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

@Epignosis

Do you still need me to change my vote?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:18 pm Those of you receiving votes boosts...it's a reverse poll day. I don't think those boosts apply. Confer with your host.
The boosts apply today.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 262

Post by dunya »

holy shit, it's kind of poetic that i masoned it up with epi and marmot unknowingly rip marmot. :(
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

can i skip the epi/mac stuff or is it necessary to forming a read on mac?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:20 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:19 pm Hey Jpic. Why are you a wagon?
No clue.
For real?
Yep

ted voted me because "wolves aren't doing anything"

dunya voted me because she is an edgy bitch, apparently

Why are you a wagon?
hedgy, not edgy.

i still think something stinks about guil, but you stunk more and yeah, the difference between GoC and here is that i feel you're actively uncomfortable here.
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:18 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:19 pm actually, i'm a hedgy bitch

[VOTE: justplayingitcool] aubergine

now that GoC is over (and everyone else is spoiled too) and i can talk about it, this is not town goc JPIC at all. @Justplayingitcool can u link me to a scum game in your past pls
lmfao

you've seen me play as town like once. How the fuck can you class a "town jpic" from data of exactly one. It must be easy to know what a town jpic looks like from having the TMI of modding the game. YOu're reaching as fuck

I doubt you will read it, but here you go

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/118/t2 ... fia-day-3/
so yeah, calm down. i'm noticing and pointing out differences. can i not do that?

actually, let me ask you: do you feel your play here is the same as it was in GoC?

thanks for the link, anyway.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:20 pm Mac is mafia. Dont vote today for that guy.

Hollowkatt is too.

I’ve been marked and i can only post 10 times today. So im gonna dip out.
what about hollowkatt?

oops im catching up, if guil has already responded to this, i'm gonna be put in the naughty corner <3 :biggrin:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:17 pm Both of you, stop this please.

Any two players with BTSC can give six mana to someone. That's my point. I'm not barking up a tree.
i think LC is saying between 4 mafia, they could have sent guillio 6 mana, like some send 1 and some send 2.

but why would mafia send SIX mana to town? highly unlikely. i'm gonna wager tutuu has given them things they can do with their mana lol.

i dont think mafia have "sent" mana to anyone but themselves.

were you assuming epixguil were w/w @Long Con?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:22 pm

Any two players with BTSC can give six mana to someone. That's my point. I'm not barking up a tree.
I don't care about that.

You accused me of being mafia even though I claimed to have given six mana to one person.

Why would mafia give six mana to one person?

Falcon gave the only reasonable answer, and I don't even like Falcon (as a civilian): "Epi and Guillo are lying about it and are mafia teammates."

Nobody else has provided a reasonable possibility.

So I don't care that you think any players with BTSC can give six mana to someone.

I care that you called me mafia and voted for me to die when 1) You didn't know I had BTSC, and 2) Giving six mana to another person doesn't seem like it would make sense for a mafia member to do.
Well I don't care about any of that, so have fun with it. It made less sense to me to give all your mana to someone of whom you were guessing an alignment. You keep chewing on this as long as you need to though.
Ah!

That was the scheme.

If some big nasty shit went down in the thread at Night, assuming mafia have additional artifacts and what not, we would know who had the mana to wreak such havoc.

It was our way of clearing ourselves to others while outing mafia we overpowered.

I think it was quite a genius plan if I do say so myself. :noble:
you and marmot as a team...the dream. ballsy, i love it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:22 pm

I don't care about that.

You accused me of being mafia even though I claimed to have given six mana to one person.

Why would mafia give six mana to one person?

Falcon gave the only reasonable answer, and I don't even like Falcon (as a civilian): "Epi and Guillo are lying about it and are mafia teammates."

Nobody else has provided a reasonable possibility.

So I don't care that you think any players with BTSC can give six mana to someone.

I care that you called me mafia and voted for me to die when 1) You didn't know I had BTSC, and 2) Giving six mana to another person doesn't seem like it would make sense for a mafia member to do.
Well I don't care about any of that, so have fun with it. It made less sense to me to give all your mana to someone of whom you were guessing an alignment. You keep chewing on this as long as you need to though.
Ah!

That was the scheme.

If some big nasty shit went down in the thread at Night, assuming mafia have additional artifacts and what not, we would know who had the mana to wreak such havoc.

It was our way of clearing ourselves to others while outing mafia we overpowered.

I think it was quite a genius plan if I do say so myself. :noble:
I give it a 4.5/10.
not teasing you here, just wanna know why you don't like it?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:42 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:20 pm Mac is mafia. Dont vote today for that guy.

Hollowkatt is too.

I’ve been marked and i can only post 10 times today. So im gonna dip out.
I'm not tho
I absolutely am not mafia. I thought Marmot and Epi were outed at EOD but clearly not. Good show.

I received two artifacts overnight. I received no additional mana so was unable to boost my thingy. One of my artifacts adds two votes to a named player and that player is Guillo. The other is a thopter and I have nfi what it does.
do you prename the person who you add votes to? or do you mean you gave guil 2 votes to use?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:56 pm Still think LC and Dunya are mafia. Tedxtr likely partner.
lol.

stop. it.

Return to “Previous Rackets”