[END] Fight Club Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [NIGHT 6] Fight Club Mafia

Post by bea »

Same player?

RIP blooper. :(

Has canuck fought yet? I'm tempted to vote her just cuz.

besides elo (who is clearly winning at this point) and JC (who doesn't want to fight) - who else hasn't fought?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Vompatti »

Yes, same player.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:Same player?

RIP blooper. :(

Has canuck fought yet? I'm tempted to vote her just cuz.

besides elo (who is clearly winning at this point) and JC (who doesn't want to fight) - who else hasn't fought?
Kyle and DP 2.0, I believe. You should vote fo DP 2.0. I always forget he is in this game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

Bea: Technically "I" (i.e. my persona in this game) have actually fought. FH fought and lost on Night 3 (?)....but "I" (i.e. Canucklehead) have not fought...and am not privy to the info/process/what went on during FH's fight (other than knowing that she lost)..and I'm curious about what happens....and I want to do it.....and I have violent urges that I cannot control and would like to take them out on somebody. :)

Vote for me!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ok - since she already has votes and because honestly, Imma little skerred of her Canadian violent urges being redirected my way, I'll go with Canuck.

I think DP v2.0 and Kyle are excellent choices for tomorrow night though. :)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Canucklehead wrote:I love you, kylemii. I will never vote for you again as long as I live ever. :noble:
Hehe you made me laugh, it was vote worthy :)
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Sorsha »

Voted for Canuck!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

I would be happy to see an Elo vs. Canuck match, so I will throw a vote to Canuck as well :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MP: Is the day going to run from sometime tomorrow (Thurs.)morning til sometime Sat. morning or are you getting us back on a night schedule? I'm traveling Friday so I'm hoping it ends Sat. morning.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:MP: Is the day going to run from sometime tomorrow (Thurs.)morning til sometime Sat. morning or are you getting us back on a night schedule? I'm traveling Friday so I'm hoping it ends Sat. morning.
The plan is for Day 7 to run from Thursday through Saturday morning. Night 7 will last until Sunday morning. After that... things will be harder to predict since I'm moving starting Monday. More likely to have evening ending times after I'm settled in San Antonio. I'll figure it out and keep you guys updated though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks!

Also, while I'm thinking about it, thanks LC for the explanation as to why you've been so quiet. I had forgotten about the day and night you were silenced and didn't realize 'at the cottage' meant you weren't able to communicate regularly. I appreciate the explanation. I hope we get to hear from you more in the coming days.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Voting....Canucklehead. Because (s)he really really really wants to fight. I also sympathize with Elo's plea for violence, and anytime Vomps garners more support I would vote him, since he's said he wants to as well and is being overlooked (and I don't think he's bad).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Yeah, I was way too tired last night to comprehend that MM subbed in for Nev. Probably would have gone that way anyway, but oh well.

As for fighting, Elo has quite a few votes, as does Canucklehead. But I'm voting Canuck in the hopes that she won't think I'm a turd. :noble:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Damn. I haven't been as invested in this game since I'm with the family out of town, so my apologies again and perhaps it was best to brutally murder me :P Good luck, Civvies!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Re: [DAY 6] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Leamiteo »

Sorry I missed the vote! It totally slipped my mind since I've been in the habit of voting at night.
S~V~S wrote:Oh God I almost forgot :(

I am not seeing the cases here other than as related to proximity. I am voting Lea again as not only was she in the right place at the right time, but that whole exchange she had with DH felt off to me, and now she I's apparently using it to clear her from association with him.
It was not an effort to clear association with him, it was stating that I am not connected with him. Different. He was bad and trying to draw attention from himself to me. The end. You continuing to point to this exchange which was simply me trying to diffuse a miffed baddie being called out for being bad makes me :eye: you and all those who join this silly bandwagon you keep trying to form.

I'm voting for Eloh since she hasn't fought yet. Good luck!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lea, there is no bandwagon. At this point there is SVS saying she is suspicious of you and me saying there was a conversation with you and DH that I thought was odd and I will probably take a look at your posts. You sound more defensive than this amount of activity calls for. Is there something I'm missing?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Anyways, ten minutes left to vote... I was diggin' on the case against Vomps until several people practically vouched for him, so I'm not going to thrust him back into the tie-spotlight so soon.
I felt a bit differently about this. Can you expand?
Canucklehead wrote:I WANT TO HIT SOMEONE! Vote for me to fight, you turds!
Ok :noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Boomslang »

As I did not win my fight and can fight again, I vote for me.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

juliets wrote:Lea, there is no bandwagon. At this point there is SVS saying she is suspicious of you and me saying there was a conversation with you and DH that I thought was odd and I will probably take a look at your posts. You sound more defensive than this amount of activity calls for. Is there something I'm missing?
My thoughts exactly, at first Lea was a neutral read for me but no more. That was an extreme overreaction coupled with a poor defense.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm voting Canucklehead to get closer to a tie vote.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

Leamiteo wrote:Sorry I missed the vote! It totally slipped my mind since I've been in the habit of voting at night.

I am not seeing the cases here other than as related to proximity. I am voting Lea again as not only was she in the right place at the right time, but that whole exchange she had with DH felt off to me, and now she I's apparently using it to clear her from association with him.
It was not an effort to clear association with him, it was stating that I am not connected with him. Different. He was bad and trying to draw attention from himself to me. The end. You continuing to point to this exchange which was simply me trying to diffuse a miffed baddie being called out for being bad makes me :eye: you and all those who join this silly bandwagon you keep trying to form.

I'm voting for Eloh since she hasn't fought yet. Good luck!
I keep pointing to it becasue you were not the only one voting against him; he singled you out to point to as the cause of his troubles, when pretty much everyone was against him fighting, and the day before, even his own brother decided not to vote for him. But he only singled out you to publicly blame. It reallly, really feels like distancing to me. This is the main post in question, but rereading Penns Groves last day, there were others.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:May the best fighter win, Vomp!

Oooohh, Chicago! I like the city IRL and that sounds like a neat place to check out the fight club there! I think I had better wait to vote to see what happens with the fight? Or if I vote to move and then (God forbid) get seriously injured I would just stay here Host, yes?
Are you going to keep cock blocking me?
Um, defensive much? Am I the only one voting in this thread for who fights? Aren't a bunch of other people hyped up about a new city to move around in? Yes. Don't blame me solely for your not getting to fight last night, please and thank you. This is another example of your behavior in being overly eager I was talking about; this is my first time fighting. I'll gladly vote for someone who hasn't had the chance yet on this next night phase. I, like you, don't have an issue with taking turns and letting others fight.

No, my reason to move has nothing to do with you in fact. Perhaps I'll go back to New Castle where I started to see what the buzz is over there.
In fairness, you're also publicly and openly discouraging other players from allowing me to fight. So yeah, I'm a bit defensive when it comes to your tactics. Am I upset? Not really. I'm just confused why it is you've so aggressively singled me out.. I'm just trying to play the game. I get very bored just voting and waiting for 72 hours at a time.
And you were in the same thread Day One, when i think he was recruited. I don't think it is all that unreasonable. But nice No U there, kiddo :noble:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by unfurl »

That was one quick switcheroo and a call for a bandwagon, when there was not even one from Leamiteo

this part sounds like a threat, instead of actually defending
you and all those who join this silly bandwagon you keep trying to form.
maybe SVS onto something there :ponder:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for Canuck.
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Leamiteo wrote:

For someone who is trying to "clear association with him", this sounds a bit defensive and overly emotional. And what bandwagon? I don't think you've been in severe danger of getting lynched yet, so I don't see how you can claim that a bandwagon is forming against you.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I flipped a coin and got Elo.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Disgruntled Porcupine any thoughts to share with us?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote: Anyways, ten minutes left to vote... I was diggin' on the case against Vomps until several people practically vouched for him, so I'm not going to thrust him back into the tie-spotlight so soon.
Not sure how to expand. The case on Vompatti I was referring to was laid out here, and that stood out the most to me among suspicions. Then at least three people made a point to say that they're not voting for Vompatti, that they're feeling his Civvieness or something. To see that many people sticking their neck out to defend him made me more uncomfortable to vote for him.

Dom, you felt differently about that situation, what is your angle on things?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:

For someone who is trying to "clear association with him", this sounds a bit defensive and overly emotional. And what bandwagon? I don't think you've been in severe danger of getting lynched yet, so I don't see how you can claim that a bandwagon is forming against you.
She didn't claim that a bandwagon was forming, she claimed that S~V~S and others were trying to form one. I don't know Lea too well, but if she has played a lot of Mafia, then she probably has good enough instincts to see where the wind is blowing. As soon as it sticks that she is connected to DH, then she's as good as lynched. THEN the bandwagons would circle up.

And in a quick read of my own post here, I can see that S~V~S said Lea is "apparently using it to clear her from association with him", THEN Lea said "It was not an effort to clear association with him"... BWT, you then started in with 'For someone who is trying to "clear association with him", this sounds a bit defensive and overly emotional.'... as if you are quoting lea with the "clear association" thing... and yet you quoted her oppositely. See what I'm saying?

Just bringing that up because I'm sure it would frustrated Lea to be misquoted in that way, then she'd have to correct you, and then someone would say "Look how defensive she is, she can't give it up!"... and if we're going to lynch someone, I'd rather have it be for real things, not drummed-up meta-defensiveness over lazy quoting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 6

Who should fight?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05:10 am

bea
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Boogs
No votes

Boomslang
Boomslang (24) 4%

Bullzeye
No votes

Canucklehead
Canucklehead (6), Kylemii (10), bea (15), Sorsha (16), S~V~S (17), Russtifinko (19), birdwithteeth11 (20), Dom (23), Keterman (25), Black Rock
(26) 36%

DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
Elohcin (2), Bullzeye (3), Long Con (4), timmer (5), Hedgeowl (7), unfurl (8), thellama73 (11), juliets (12), insertnamehere (14), Leamiteo (21), DisgruntledPorcupine (28) 39%

Hedgeowl
No votes

juliets
No votes

Keterman
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Leamiteo
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Metalmarsh89 2.0
No votes

Mister Rearranger
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Sorsha
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

timmer
No votes

unfurl
No votes

Vompatti
Vompatti (9) 4%

Blooper's corpse! (host, mod, dead)
MovingPictures07 (1), DharmaHelper (13), Roxy (18), nijuukyugou (22), Epignosis (27) 18%

Total votes : 28
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6: Elohcin v. Canucklehead

No one has been killed.

Elohcin and Canucklehead have begun fighting.

It is now Day 7. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Re: [DAY 7] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Canucklehead »

*flexes awesome muscles*
*looks super tough*
*inspires fear*
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

No death is cool. Good luck ladies.
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

Good night! Good luck to canuckelo!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Good luck elo and canuck :D
Yaaay no death
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Canucklehead wrote:*flexes awesome muscles*
*looks super tough*
*inspires fear*
To be fair, as a last resort, you can resort to a hockey stick and skates. Sounds like an unfair advantage to me. :P
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Long Con wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:

She didn't claim that a bandwagon was forming, she claimed that S~V~S and others were trying to form one. I don't know Lea too well, but if she has played a lot of Mafia, then she probably has good enough instincts to see where the wind is blowing. As soon as it sticks that she is connected to DH, then she's as good as lynched. THEN the bandwagons would circle up.

And in a quick read of my own post here, I can see that S~V~S said Lea is "apparently using it to clear her from association with him", THEN Lea said "It was not an effort to clear association with him"... BWT, you then started in with 'For someone who is trying to "clear association with him", this sounds a bit defensive and overly emotional.'... as if you are quoting lea with the "clear association" thing... and yet you quoted her oppositely. See what I'm saying?

Just bringing that up because I'm sure it would frustrated Lea to be misquoted in that way, then she'd have to correct you, and then someone would say "Look how defensive she is, she can't give it up!"... and if we're going to lynch someone, I'd rather have it be for real things, not drummed-up meta-defensiveness over lazy quoting.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Sorry about that. I've just been ridiculously busy with work the last week, and I've had a hard time keeping up the last few days. So it's certainly possible that I am misintepreting what she said.

But at the same time, I would like to hear from Lea first before I come to any firm decision.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

:solitary:haha that smilie is awesome
unfurl
The Mark

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by unfurl »

timmer wrote:Okay, hold the damn phone.

So yesterday, near the end of the lynch, you come in and say this:
nijuukyugou wrote:Thank goodness I still had this page open; I nearly forgot the vote! I read this thread earlier, but didn't get terribly strong feelings. However, in the past couple of games I've played, inactive people have often turned out to be bad. Both Nevinera and johns2jj have been so, and I'm not really feeling Bullz as being bad. The flyby vote on Nevinera by johns2jj pinged me when I first read the thread, so I'm gonna go with him. Not a strong feeling, but I must vote so I don't suffer Sock's consequences.
The poll, when you write this, has four people with 4-5 votes. Bullz, johns, nevinera and vompatti. You clearly have read the thread, you say as much in your post. Yours is the VERY LAST VOTE to come in. You vote for johns, the vote that ultimately killed him. You say NOTHING about Vompatti, despite him being in the LEAD with 5 votes at the time of your vote, meaning it was kind of a big deal.

And then here we are today.

You say this:
nijuukyugou wrote:I'm gonna forget to vote if I don't do it now, and I certainly don't want to be modkilled :eek: I've read some arguments but I feel rather confused by most of them at the moment. (I blame it on vacation brain.) The one that does stand out to me is the case on Vomps. Not terribly strong, but what is on what is really a "Day 2" kind of vote? I've ignored Vomps before, and he's been good. I've ignored Vomps before, and he's been bad. Yeah, he has his moments of lucidity, but he has been a bit more on point with this game than I've noticed in others (especially those he turned out to be good), and it seems others have noticed this, too. I'm not gung-ho about the choice, but I feel stronger about voting him than anyone else at the moment.
So suddenly, you are confused about most of the cases, even though the case against bullz and nevinera HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL. But suddenly, the case against Vomps stands out to you? The case against Vomps, which was largely brought up by me? Because here's the deal, man. I brought up the case against Vompatti YESTERDAY (in game terms), but TODAY I actually said I thought I was wrong. in fact, I don't believe has actually laid out a case against Vomps today, its just been a few people who referenced yesterday, basically.

So how do you go from commenting on everyone but Vompatti yesterday and casting the final, damaging vote in the lynchto suddenly being confused by all of the cases, but hey the one against Vompatti seems best?

I think there is a solid chance that you tried to save one of bullz or nevinera yesterday. I think you're either a recruit or Tyler. I do NOT think you were trying to save a cop, for the record, because INH voted near the end and placed his vote on a third party, which tells me none of his cop buddies were in trouble at all yesterday. So if you were coming to someone's help, they were bad, and so are you.

voting nijuu
Timmer
I have few question about your case about nijuu, the underline part

You said that you thought she was trying to save bullz or nevinera

so why not vote for one of the people she was trying to aparently to save? as we know nijuu was civvie
so what are you thoughs on bullz or nevinera? do you still think they were being saved?

what is your thought of a lot people following your vote two days in a row?
day 5 several people voted for vompatti cause you made a case, and day 6 you also made a case, and a lot people followed your vote

who are you looking for this day?
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

add
nevinera, who is Metalmarsh89 2.0 now
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

i just looked at the post count because I could not remember if metalmarsh had said anything and discovered boogs has only posted once in this thread. Boogs, where are you? Why are you not joining in discussions? You are not normally quiet. There are several others who are not joining us too - DP 2.0 for one. Take a look at the list yourselves and see who we need to encourage.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:May the best fighter win, Vomp!

Oooohh, Chicago! I like the city IRL and that sounds like a neat place to check out the fight club there! I think I had better wait to vote to see what happens with the fight? Or if I vote to move and then (God forbid) get seriously injured I would just stay here Host, yes?
Are you going to keep cock blocking me?
Um, defensive much? Am I the only one voting in this thread for who fights? Aren't a bunch of other people hyped up about a new city to move around in? Yes. Don't blame me solely for your not getting to fight last night, please and thank you. This is another example of your behavior in being overly eager I was talking about; this is my first time fighting. I'll gladly vote for someone who hasn't had the chance yet on this next night phase. I, like you, don't have an issue with taking turns and letting others fight.

No, my reason to move has nothing to do with you in fact. Perhaps I'll go back to New Castle where I started to see what the buzz is over there.
In fairness, you're also publicly and openly discouraging other players from allowing me to fight. So yeah, I'm a bit defensive when it comes to your tactics. Am I upset? Not really. I'm just confused why it is you've so aggressively singled me out.. I'm just trying to play the game. I get very bored just voting and waiting for 72 hours at a time.
And you were in the same thread Day One, when i think he was recruited. I don't think it is all that unreasonable. But nice No U there, kiddo :noble:
SVS, I would agree that this post from Lea seems forced. Her reaction to DH, given his alignment, doesn't ring true to me.
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Not sure how to expand. The case on Vompatti I was referring to was laid out here, and that stood out the most to me among suspicions. Then at least three people made a point to say that they're not voting for Vompatti, that they're feeling his Civvieness or something. To see that many people sticking their neck out to defend him made me more uncomfortable to vote for him.

Dom, you felt differently about that situation, what is your angle on things?
I just thought that since the theory was that Vomps was Tyler and the theory is that DH was recruited early and Vomps didn't meet DH until late, the theory was dead. Not that Vomps was civvie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by timmer »

unfurl wrote: Timmer
I have few question about your case about nijuu, the underline part

You said that you thought she was trying to save bullz or nevinera

so why not vote for one of the people she was trying to aparently to save? as we know nijuu was civvie
so what are you thoughs on bullz or nevinera? do you still think they were being saved?

what is your thought of a lot people following your vote two days in a row?
day 5 several people voted for vompatti cause you made a case, and day 6 you also made a case, and a lot people followed your vote

who are you looking for this day?
Odds were, if nijuu was saving someone it was either bullz or nevin, but how to tell which one? Obviously it's moot now, but it made more sense for me to vote for the player who was being suspicious and seemed to have saved someone than to try to guess which person was being saved when I may not even be right, which obv I wasn't.

As for bullz and Nevin, I just don't know at this point. Nevin/MetalMarsh 2.0 is a blank to me, which is a bit pingy. Why agree to sub back in and then not post? It's weird. But I've got nothing beyond that to really point to. As for bullz, he easily could be bad, it seems like lots of diff theories put forth by people all end up with him on the list of possible baddies, but he could also just be a victim of having fought, and bumping into DH a lot. If either are bad and were indeed saved, that lynch was too big and complicated to find an easy answer as to who did the saving.

As for peolpe following my votes, I think the majority are people who just aren't that active and maybe they glommed onto a theory that seemed passable. I remember the short tim eI played the recent Recruitment Mafia game, I had no purpose snice I hadn't ben recruited and I just kind of played "meh" because I had no one to root for. In this game, there are a lot of people with no real role, who may be feeling the same way. Could Tyler Durden or the Project Mayhem recruits jumped on my votes as well? Absolutely, but I don't see how to pinpoint them at this time.

Today, I'm at a bit of a loss. I am at work right now, and will be working/busy for much of this day period. I have no new ideas, really, and all of my theories and ideas have just made my brain hurt. Late tonight, I'll try to look at things fresh.
My siggie.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets wrote:i just looked at the post count because I could not remember if metalmarsh had said anything and discovered boogs has only posted once in this thread. Boogs, where are you? Why are you not joining in discussions? You are not normally quiet. There are several others who are not joining us too - DP 2.0 for one. Take a look at the list yourselves and see who we need to encourage.
Has anyone heard a peep from MR? He's usually really active, and pretty insightful imo.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Voting Epi. :P You lurker you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Leamiteo »

juliets wrote:Lea, there is no bandwagon. At this point there is SVS saying she is suspicious of you and me saying there was a conversation with you and DH that I thought was odd and I will probably take a look at your posts. You sound more defensive than this amount of activity calls for. Is there something I'm missing?
It wasn't the first time, it was brought up before.
S~V~S wrote:And you were in the same thread Day One, when i think he was recruited. I don't think it is all that unreasonable. But nice No U there, kiddo :noble:
Well you're wrong, hate to break it to you. But hey, if I can't dissuade you, keep pursuing a dead-end road for all I care, I don't have anything more to say other than I'm looking to lynch Tyler.
Long Con wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:

Yes, THANK YOU. :sigh:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

juliets wrote:i just looked at the post count because I could not remember if metalmarsh had said anything and discovered boogs has only posted once in this thread. Boogs, where are you? Why are you not joining in discussions? You are not normally quiet. There are several others who are not joining us too - DP 2.0 for one. Take a look at the list yourselves and see who we need to encourage.
I would add MR to the list JC. He was injured and not able to post/vote for the first cycle that we were all merged (Sorry MR. I didn't know my pillow was that effective. :( ) but I don't think he's posted once since that restriction was lifted.

linki - I guess rusti beat me to it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

bea wrote:
I would add MR to the list JC. He was injured and not able to post/vote for the first cycle that we were all merged (Sorry MR. I didn't know my pillow was that effective. :( ) but I don't think he's posted once since that restriction was lifted.

linki - I guess rusti beat me to it.
yes, you're right, where are you Mr. R? We need your insights.

I have no idea who I'm voting today. I made such a mistake with blooper it's got me kind of skittish, especially since it was first posted that she was an unrecruited cop. I wanted to die. I'm traveling in the car all day tomorrow (Friday) and try to think through some of these options. I may be online late tomorrow night but then again it may not be until saturday morning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Hi guys, I have no good idea who to vote for so I voted Boogs. Just low posting, no other good reason. I am out of here for the weekend and will likely not be able to check in. I should be back by next lynch. I'll try to check in if I can.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

How is it Day 7 and I still feel like I have nothing to go on? Anyone? Bueller?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:How is it Day 7 and I still feel like I have nothing to go on? Anyone? Bueller?
I agree with this 100 percent.

I keep thinking "who would be likely to be recruited?" but that feels like a bad hornets nest to step into as well so I keep trying to push that thought out of my head as a reason to be suspicious of people. :(

Frustrating lack of anything to go on is frustrating.

Return to “Previous Jobs”