The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Re: [DAY 7] Fight Club Mafia

Post by unfurl »

Ok Voted for Sorsha,
First I dont want to miss the vote
second, she is in my list of people that wanted to go to chicago
I also felt she was hiding among votting for vomp, for being weird,
I think there is a easy way to be hiding the blood away from your hands, and not take responsability,

And also sorsha to your previous question to me
I suspect more the people that wanted to go to Chicago, I think you had noticed that one? cause I think you said something about theories being nice? and several people ask me to explain it more
But there are few people who are among boths of places
coincidence???

SVS
I did not like thellama call what I was saying nonsense, it actually got it my nerves, but I still trying to grwoth a ticker skin and do not take things sereiously
I used to get discorauge when people will say things like that about my way of thinking :huh: now I just try to move away and keep saying whta I want and not care :fiesta:
the only thing that has stop me for suspecting llama little bit, was that roxy was sort of trusting him when she was alive, and you know I take Roxy words
I know she was a civvie vanilla, but she has good insight on things, she was right about DH being a recruit!
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also, another thought I've had a hard time getting out of my head is when unfurl fought DP 1.0 way back when and not only won, but killed him. What night was that again?
Night 2 in Delaware :fishslap:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

unfurl wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also, another thought I've had a hard time getting out of my head is when unfurl fought DP 1.0 way back when and not only won, but killed him. What night was that again?
Night 2 in Delaware :fishslap:
Alright. Thanks.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. I'm going to stick with my gut and go with llama. His comments about the police are one of the more unsettling things I've seen this game. And even though I'm still possibly on the chopping block, I'd rather go with someone I'm actually suspicious of. That, and let fate decide. Because I like all the ties so far. :feb:

Votes llama
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

Snuck away to quickly vote llama. Can't write a long post but some if his comments about the police and recruits pinged me and its all I really have to go on right now. Will be back in a couple if hours with more to say.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Boogs »

I like ties.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

So either Dom or Llama is going. Also, that's still a ton of missed votes.

Honestly, I don't get why people are missing votes in Sock games. You know he's already wiped out 10+ people in one lynch for not voting, and now he's implying he's about to do that again. Is it really worth it?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 7

Who deserves to die?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17:14 am

bea
No votes

birdwithteeth11
Dom (5), Keterman (6) 10%

Black Rock
No votes

Boogs
Black Rock (3) 5%

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0
No votes

Dom
thellama73 (4), Long Con (10), Boogs (21) 14%

Elohcin
Canucklehead (15) 5%

Hedgeowl
No votes

juliets
No votes

Keterman
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Leamiteo
Boomslang (17) 5%

Long Con
No votes

Metalmarsh89 2.0
No votes

Mister Rearranger
juliets (14) 5%

Russtifinko
No votes

S~V~S
Leamiteo (8) 5%

Sorsha
Kylemii (12), unfurl (18) 10%

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
S~V~S (16), birdwithteeth11 (19), Bullzeye (20) 14%

timmer
No votes

unfurl
No votes

Vompatti
Russtifinko (11) 5%

A member of Project Mayhem! (host, mod, dead)
MovingPictures07 (1), nijuukyugou (2), Roxy (7), DharmaHelper (9), johns2jj (13) 24%
Total votes : 21
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 7: Dom's Demise

Dom has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.

Canucklehead has won the fight. Elohcin has been killed in the fight!!!! She was an unrecruited Civilian.

It is now Night 7. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs and vote on tomorrow's new fighters.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Re: [NIGHT 7] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Canucklehead »

:noble:
Fight me at your own peril, turd burglars.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Hmmmm...I actually feel like I have a lot to digest from these results. But I have to run out to my now-former store and then Sockalex and I are hanging out for a bit.

I do know I want to re-read unfurl and Canucklehead now. I have a nagging feeling right now about people who fight and manage to kill their opponent. But I want to see if my theory holds any water first.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:So either Dom or Llama is going. Also, that's still a ton of missed votes.

Honestly, I don't get why people are missing votes in Sock games. You know he's already wiped out 10+ people in one lynch for not voting, and now he's implying he's about to do that again. Is it really worth it?
You miss the previous vote?
yes :p

Why he did not modkill you and the rest of missing votes from day 2 / day 3
my gut says there could be a rotten apple among those missing voters :|
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

day 2 is 6- 3 is 7

---

bwt, have fun re-reading me :fiesta:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 7 - Day 8: Event

Depending on how many votes you have missed the past two day periods, you have a different challenge.

Missed 0 votes = You must post at least 3 posts; each post must contain at least three sentences of on-topic discussion.

Missed 1 vote = You must post at least 7 posts; each post must contain at least three sentences of on-topic discussion.

Missed 2 votes = You must post at least 12 posts; each post must contain at least three sentences of on-topic discussion.

You have all of Night 7 and Day 8 to complete this challenge. Do not fail the challenge.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

On that note, Day 8 will last longer than 48 hours because I'll be busy relocating. I'm tentatively thinking it will be 72 instead of 48.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Wow, that was some seriously spread voting! Sorry Dom, I didn't think putting a second vote on you would lead to your untimely demise! That's what comes of such unsure Civvies, I guess. Boogs was the third vote that put Dom into the tied position, so that could mean something. I want to look at the poll and track how it went - was Boogs possibly saving someone?

Who wants to fight tonight?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, so after BWT and Dom had two votes each, Llama received three later votes to put him in the lead. Boogs was voter 21, voting directly after the 20th vote which was Llamas third. Long story short, Boogs may have intentionally saved Llama's life. Could be cops together, could be Project Mayhem together... Could mean the same thing for all we know.

Definitely looked like a save though.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Long Con wrote:Ok, so after BWT and Dom had two votes each, Llama received three later votes to put him in the lead. Boogs was voter 21, voting directly after the 20th vote which was Llamas third. Long story short, Boogs may have intentionally saved Llama's life. Could be cops together, could be Project Mayhem together... Could mean the same thing for all we know.

also I would not be surprise if someone was trying to save the other players with 2 votes each
birdwithteeth and sorsha, by putting other people with 3 votes

Boogs who has been mention to be quiet, came in votting quiet fast at the last moment there
and I still have a weird feeling/theory toward bullz

What do you think of llama and bullz LC? what are you thoughts on them
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ugh, so sorry everyone for missing the vote. i didnt think about how late we might be getting home today from our farm visit.

I need to catch up on what happened in the lynch, but i doubt i would have voted for llama at this time.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP Dom and RIP Elochin. Two more unrecruited civs that more and more we can't afford to lose.

LC, I think you make a good point here. One of the tough parts about this game is when we have a situation like this it is almost impossible to tell whether there was a save for a policeman or a recruit/tyler. And of course it could be that it's not a save at all and the person is an unrecruited civ, but I do think it at least looks like a save. I just don't know what to do with it - suspect Boogs or not. I will look over his posts, most all of which are in the city threads (by the way, is anyone able to click on the number of responses for a city thread and bring up who has posted?) I also need to review llama but that will be much more time consuming. I will be in and out "today" as I am visiting family.
Long Con wrote:Ok, so after BWT and Dom had two votes each, Llama received three later votes to put him in the lead. Boogs was voter 21, voting directly after the 20th vote which was Llamas third. Long story short, Boogs may have intentionally saved Llama's life. Could be cops together, could be Project Mayhem together... Could mean the same thing for all we know.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Sorsha »

LC and unfurl- I believe I asked you both questions a page or so back.

MP- I thought we were going to get to have 2 choices on the fight polls from now on?

I want to see Canuck and unfurl fight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

I was filling my spread sheet, and just realize there are a lot people in boths days missing votes,

Day 6: birdwithteeth11 - Elohcin - Leamiteo - Mister Rearranger - Spacedaisy
Day 7: bea - DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0 - Elohcin - Hedgeowl - Mister Rearranger - Metalmarsh89 2.0 - Sorsha - timmer - Vompatti

if MP had decided to modkill all of them, this game will be over very soon, so probably best he has not, but I still think probabilities one baddie is among them, but hard to pin point who

No wonder in this game I feel like Im talking a lot :P maybe with that MP punishment people will come out of the shadows

bea, sorsha and timmer, why did you miss votting?
as you were around talking earlysh before the timer was over

linky
- sorsha I answered you when I voted for you
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

sorsha
why do you want canuck and me fight?
beside the obvious part that we both had blood in our hands, from smacking people too much
do you have a theory floating in your head? cause Im all open ears
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry I missed your reply there and I missed the vote because I was sleeping.

It doesn't really make sense to me that you would only think the Tyler/recruit theory applies to DH/Aces but not the rest of the players in that location. If you think DH wanted aces to come along because he (DH) was traveling with Tyler and wanted to recruit aces in the next round... Wouldn't it make sense for you to suspect those who were with DH? It seems like you are just picking bits and pieces to fit who you want to be bad.

And yes, I'd like to see what would happen if the two players who have killed people would do to one another if they fought. Hopefully we would learn something because this game is going to shit quick for the townies.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DharmaHelper »

lol
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sorsha wrote:

And yes, I'd like to see what would happen if the two players who have killed people would do to one another if they fought. Hopefully we would learn something because this game is going to shit quick for the townies.
.....orrrrrrr you want to see us fight because you're scared of the strength we've gained? Worried that you or your boss won't be able to beat us if/when he has to fight one of us? Trying to turn civvies against the two people who are probably their most capable protectors in the event of a Tyler fight?
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Sorsha wrote:Sorry I missed your reply there and I missed the vote because I was sleeping.

It doesn't really make sense to me that you would only think the Tyler/recruit theory applies to DH/Aces but not the rest of the players in that location. If you think DH wanted aces to come along because he (DH) was traveling with Tyler and wanted to recruit aces in the next round... Wouldn't it make sense for you to suspect those who were with DH? It seems like you are just picking bits and pieces to fit who you want to be bad.

I have not say that underline part, if you go back in read me, I think DH was recruited D1 - D2 , those people are also among the people that are candidates imo, and I also thought there is something in D3 and D4, Im not ruling anyone
You either missunderstood me, or I have not explain myself

But chicago hit me more, as I still think this part that I explain to black rock is likely possible
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 251#p75251

And Im not trying to pick bits as you saying,
Im trying to figure out who is Tyler, cause thats the main goal in this game, I have tried to explain it every time someone asks about it
And Im also know I can be wrong cause again is a theory, But I also know sometimes I can hit the nail on the head

__

I doubt that you will learn anything by me fighting, if I die then you see that Im civvie vanilla, and one less player that is actually looking to find tyler
dont know what is canuck, but atleast I do not think she is Tyler, as she replaced FH who did not showed for few days
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Craptastick. Mentbtonvote.as.soon.as I got.to.work.and got.sidetracked. I just NW. Remembered thebfreekin game. I hope that.helps.some unfurl. Was not at.all my intention to miss the.vote.b
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Canuck and unfurl bodyguard service! :D
I like it

And also I have been expecting people to start wondering about me, since I killed DP in Night 2
Is Night 7, I expected sooner rather then this later tbqh
like I said to bwt, have fun re-reading me :fiesta:

Gonna go do other stuff, I think I completed my MP challenge, but is not like I have not posted a lot previously :D
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Canucklehead wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

.....orrrrrrr you want to see us fight because you're scared of the strength we've gained? Worried that you or your boss won't be able to beat us if/when he has to fight one of us? Trying to turn civvies against the two people who are probably their most capable protectors in the event of a Tyler fight?
......orrrrrrrr I think one, if not both of you, us bad. :noble:

I think Tyler would be smart to have chosen either of you as a recruit.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

And FTR I do not want to fight
Does anyone wants to fight? cause I dont know who to vote for, will vote later on today or tomorrow

are we still giving chances to fight to people who have not fought or lost their first round?

---

linky- Sorsha
Well, I can tell you tyler, did not pick me :p

Now I has to go
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

unfurl wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Sorry I missed your reply there and I missed the vote because I was sleeping.

I have not say that underline part, if you go back in read me, I think DH was recruited D1 - D2 , those people are also among the people that are candidates imo, and I also thought there is something in D3 and D4, Im not ruling anyone

But chicago hit me more, as I still think this part that I explain to black rock is likely possible

Im trying to figure out who is Tyler, cause thats the main goal in this game, I have tried to explain it every time someone asks about it
And Im also know I can be wrong cause again is a theory, But I also know sometimes I can hit the nail on the head

__

I doubt that you will learn anything by me fighting, if I die then you see that Im civvie vanilla, and one less player that is actually looking to find tyler
dont know what is canuck, but atleast I do not think she is Tyler, as she replaced FH who did not showed for few days
I know you didn't *say* the underlined part. But how you think this theory applies to DH/aces but not DH/ the other people there at the time tells me that. Did you not think that DH and Tyler were in the same location when he asked aces to travel with him?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sorsha wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Welp, since I have only just recently proved my machismo and prowess (though I knew I had it in my soul deep down all along :noble: ), I'm guessing you think unfurl is the baddie here? I can only assume that's what your implying, since if you're suggesting that Tyler is recruiting strong fighters than Tyler would surely not have recruited me when the only thing I'd done all game was to LOSE a fight to the Great Spaghetti Monster or some such equally non-pugilisitcally-named character. Whether he tries to recruit me now that I've won and proven myself to be a badass motherfucker, I obviously have no control over. :shrug: But your suspicion of me by the logic presented above (if that is what you are implying) is not so convincing.

Fwiw, I absolutely do not think unfurl is a baddie, and while I am totally willing to fight again, I do not think having me (an unrecruited civ) fight her (who I believe is also an unrecruited civ) and possibly kill one of us (thus losing our AWESOME STRENGTH AND MAJESTY from the civ team) is really a good idea.

I'll fight you, though, if you want. :feb:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Bullzeye »

So now the chaos is over I'm back for the night. This is what I meant with my vote: Llama seems very sure of how Tyler is recruiting, which really makes me wonder. Also the point he makes in the post below is very odd to me.
thellama73 wrote:
unfurl wrote: Quiet people are quiet, it always happend, but if we go lynching quiet people rather then suspects, we are really handing the game to Tyler
That's nonsense, because the police are an effective method for dealing with "suspects", which means Tyler will concentrate on recruiting "non-suspect" or, in other words, quiet people.
He seems to essentially be saying to give any suspicious people a pass and instead just lynch the quiet players, whom I highly doubt are going to be recruited. If I was Tyler I wouldn't recruit a very quiet person and if I were very quiet in this game I would expect not to be recruited. He highly overrates the ability of the police, acting as if they're sure to kill a baddie every night for us when they haven't actually got anyone since DH and there were theories that the police were compromised after INH's death.
S~V~S wrote: Has Juliets given an opinion on you? As someone who was spectacularly fooled by a recruited Bullz, I would like her take on it, and don't recall having seen it. I have to go and look. But having recruited you in the past, I don't think I am seeing bad Bullz.
She did after this post, but I'd like to comment that Lost was a totally different circumstance. I didn't really fool OA or JC, I proved to them irrefutably that I was a civ and was only able to do that because I had been one. They had no reason to think I wasn't anymore, or that I had never been while in btsc with them.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Hmmmm...I actually feel like I have a lot to digest from these results. But I have to run out to my now-former store and then Sockalex and I are hanging out for a bit.

I do know I want to re-read unfurl and Canucklehead now. I have a nagging feeling right now about people who fight and manage to kill their opponent. But I want to see if my theory holds any water first.
I'd be interested to hear more about this theory, as I have one of my own that I don't really feel like I should share just yet.

I'm offering my vote tonight out to the first person to ask for it that hasn't yet won a fight.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

Sorry for missing the vote guys, we went camping at a nearby campsite that I could swear used to have cellphone service. Apparently, it doesn't. I'm just home getting supplies right now and heading back until tomorrow. I'll catch up then!
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:LC and unfurl- I believe I asked you both questions a page or so back.

MP- I thought we were going to get to have 2 choices on the fight polls from now on?

I want to see Canuck and unfurl fight.
Lol!! Sorry guys. It is such a habit to put only 1 because of lynches and I have been so busy. I fixed it! Or it should be fixed anyway. Shouldn't happen again.

Vomps, if you want to vote for someone else, just bold the other person's name in the thread.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Canucklehead wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Welp, since I have only just recently proved my machismo and prowess (though I knew I had it in my soul deep down all along :noble: ), I'm guessing you think unfurl is the baddie here? I can only assume that's what your implying, since if you're suggesting that Tyler is recruiting strong fighters than Tyler would surely not have recruited me when the only thing I'd done all game was to LOSE a fight to the Great Spaghetti Monster or some such equally non-pugilisitcally-named character. Whether he tries to recruit me now that I've won and proven myself to be a badass motherfucker, I obviously have no control over. :shrug: But your suspicion of me by the logic presented above (if that is what you are implying) is not so convincing.

Fwiw, I absolutely do not think unfurl is a baddie, and while I am totally willing to fight again, I do not think having me (an unrecruited civ) fight her (who I believe is also an unrecruited civ) and possibly kill one of us (thus losing our AWESOME STRENGTH AND MAJESTY from the civ team) is really a good idea.

I'll fight you, though, if you want. :feb:
I think Tyler May have recruited you early after you joined the game, if FH wasn't on his team already. DH was over joyed to have you join the game so I think if Tyler listened to any of his recruits about who should be chosen that you'd be a good pick. But I had forgotten that you had lost a fight (as FH) so that does give me a bit of pause there.

I'm undecided about how I think Tyler picks his recruits. I don't know if it has to do with their winning/ losing record or if he has to be in the same location or not. Early on I thought that it was between winners of fights but I'm not really basing my suspicions on theories, more on who I think would be a good recruit. :shrug:

And I don't care.... I'll fight again. You or whoever else.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Bullzeye wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Hmmmm...I actually feel like I have a lot to digest from these results. But I have to run out to my now-former store and then Sockalex and I are hanging out for a bit.

I'd be interested to hear more about this theory, as I have one of my own that I don't really feel like I should share just yet.

I'm offering my vote tonight out to the first person to ask for it that hasn't yet won a fight.
I'll post it at some point tonight. I haven't been home terrible long yet, and I need to do some serious re-reading of the night unfurl fought DP 1.0 and Canuck. It will probably extend into full reads of all their posts. But if my theory is true, there is a strong likelihood that they could be Tyler and/or recruits of his.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorsha wrote: And I don't care.... I'll fight again. You or whoever else.
I don't think you should. I don't really think anyone who has already won a fight should be allowed the chance to become more powerful than the rest of us until everyone who has never won a fight gets to and we're all back at the same level. Letting people get ahead in level might be a bad idea, we could end up making Tyler and his recruits more powerful than the civs.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorsha, I'll look back at your question when I get home tonight from the fair... I could try fighting again if no one else wants to, though I'm a bit scared considering that I have already been seriously injured once.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

Well, thats a sucky result. With a vote that spread out, anything can happen. Maybe next time we need to come to a group agreement a bit more if possible before voting. Every day feels like day one, though.

I would prefer to have low level fighters fight. I can see the impulse to set Canuck against Unfurl, but If one kills the other, then they will be even more powerful. I would prefer that neither of them fight again, unless we discover for SURE what leads to dying in a fight. I fought once but lost, but did not sustain major injuries, or loss of level. I could fight again, or I could support someone else who is a low level fighter who wants to fight.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop:
If one kills the other, then they will be even more powerful.
"they" = the winner of the fight, vague, poor grammar ftl.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Sorsha wrote:
unfurl wrote:

__

I know you didn't *say* the underlined part. But how you think this theory applies to DH/aces but not DH/ the other people there at the time tells me that. Did you not think that DH and Tyler were in the same location when he asked aces to travel with him?

Everyone that had contacted with DH could had been Tyler, coming from the timmer theory that Tyler had to be in the same place, but day 1 and day 2 have more possibilities imo, day 3 and 4 are also days where tyler could had been with DH, Im not taking off those people off the list
There have been few names that I lean less likely but not completely

But chicago was something that I also thought was worth looking too, given that chicago never actually happend
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I srsly thought I was dead in this. :confused:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Btdubs, I'm voting for myself and Boomslizzle

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who wants to fight? I might even owe some folks a vote for voting for me, so speak up! Say "i want Long Con's vote!" And it shall be yours.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I want Long Con's boat!

I mean vote!

Damn, I tried. :(

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The vote you can have, my friend... As soon as another contender arrives and asks.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

^Certainly appreciated. :)

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

I'd like to fight. I've only fought once and lost.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny

Return to “Previous Jobs”