82%

Total votes: 22
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Alison wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm SPF what do you think has been the towniest thing you've done so far this game? In a vacuum, what's the best reason to townread you?
i don't feel that i'm obvious town to anyone who doesn't already know how i typically play. the strongest argument i can give for me being town is that i have a lower postcount than BoKnows but a significantly higher ratio of text. i am uninterested in creating a strong presence in the thread and more interested in working in my own corner of the game and poking and prodding at things that stand out to me. if i was playing from a wolf mindset then i would be more intense, more focused on establishing particular narratives, more stilted, etc etc
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 585
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm @staypositivefriend how d'ya think you'll wield your vote once you decide not to chop yourself? :goofp:
my vote would probably land on aL_sama, marmot, or ted right now. i honestly don't have a single name that i can point to as definitely being scum right now though - i moreso have the game divided between "probably town" and "probably not town"
I also had a salad for dinner tonight.
my number one takeaway from this game so far is that i don't understand what "salad" means :P
"I would vote A, B, or C" is close to the prototype for the player salad tell. It's suggestive of keeping one's options wide open when not comfortable committing to suspicions. What's holding you back from placing one of those votes right now?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Might swap Bo with ted in my POE of 9
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm @staypositivefriend how d'ya think you'll wield your vote once you decide not to chop yourself? :goofp:
my vote would probably land on aL_sama, marmot, or ted right now. i honestly don't have a single name that i can point to as definitely being scum right now though - i moreso have the game divided between "probably town" and "probably not town"
my number one takeaway from this game so far is that i don't understand what "salad" means :P
"I would vote A, B, or C" is close to the prototype for the player salad tell. It's suggestive of keeping one's options wide open when not comfortable committing to suspicions. What's holding you back from placing one of those votes right now?
that makes sense - i would say that i am thinking in salad terms right now because of the particular gamestate we're in

i'm not at a point where i can confidently point to one player and say "this person is a wolf", but i am at a point where i can point to a pool of people and say "this pool probably has wolves", and vice versa for town. the more specific wolfreads tend to come later in the game when i've had more time to interrogate people and feel things out

there's nothing particularly holding me back from making a vote right now, either. i just don't feel particularly inspired to do it at the moment. it'll happen
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cool thanks SPF. I'm gonna leave you be for a bit and let you hunt.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:08 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:48 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm I am interested in investigating the following people more:
- Marmot
- SPF
- Dom
- Long Con
- Fingersplints
what about @Michelle
I usually don't have a huge amount of trouble reading Michelle, and she's the type whose alignment becomes more and more clear over the course of the game. So I don't see a huge need to investigate her right now.
Strangely enough, this post gives me the closest thing to a town read on Alison that I've had all game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:40 pm
BoKnows wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:34 pm I just opened ted's ISO thinking I might have some gripes, but the posts look pretty decent to me. There's a degree of nuance in his views of JPIC that makes it harder to view as something like TMI. It could be mafia/mafia, but I don't care about reads like that at all right now.
Who's ted and why do you think you were on to something?
tedxtr

"on to something" isn't quite it. He just vaguely filled a "this is a slot that can be mafia" space in my mental construction of the game state, which is why I elected to review his posts more closely.
Okay thanks. None of Ted's post really stick out to me. We had a brief interaction over "chug jug with you".
Why did you ask who ted was if you have memories of an interaction with him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:07 pm I don't think sloonei has been town enough for your day zero "sloonei's town folks" style post which I think you walked back maybe
I have definitely been town enough for Jay to find me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 678

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:30 pm
I always thought the salad tell was suspicious because it was just random names thrown together with no real order, suggesting that the player in question was making things up/pulling names out of a hat rather than approaching the game with some kind of logical coherence.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 330

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by tutuu »

:llama:
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:33 am i just remembered kza explaining that he's omgussy mann why do u explainn ur readsss that scummyyy dudeeeee only scum explain their reads

falcon
jay
mac
alison
esooa

---

kza

Tutuu's just openwolfing, got it.
wow
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

10 pages when im asleep 1 page when im awake womp womp
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:03 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:55 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:51 pm @KZA why tutuu
I'm finding her exceedingly fake

just a hunch that's probably easier for me to perceive because she's scumreading me
Does her suspicion of you also strike you as fake?
Yes. What do you think of her reasons?
I don't know what they are. I just took a look. @tutuu, you said earlier in Day 0 that you felt KZA was "elaborating too much". Is that still your gripe, or is there something more?
Nothing much has happened since
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sup
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:05 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:57 pm actual read: some of your posts this game have given me the impression that you're doing a sloonei impersonation
Stuff like this is what concerns me. I don't have to do a Sloonei "impression". There's a reason he and I are memed together so often. It's been this way as long as you've been here.
you are not the same person
You're right that I am not Jay, but he and I still share enough similarities that players routinely confuse me for being him.
Er, I meant to say you're right that I am not Sloonei. Sorry, typo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 721
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:48 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm I am interested in investigating the following people more:
- Marmot
- SPF
- Dom
- Long Con
- Fingersplints
what about @Michelle
I didn't receive infos that the game started, sorry about that, thanks for the ping!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

wait shit
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

okay I'm not w/w with Michelle that's good news

maybe I can summon @Dom too
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:30 pm I, JaggedJimmyJay, site administrator and long-time Mafia enthusiast, am a member of the town faction. Oh good gravy!
Nice, I will keep it in mind ^^

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:30 am okay I'm not w/w with Michelle that's good news

Wait a minute sir, what makes you clear yourself from an w/w association?
If you are villager you are never w/w with anyone.
Yes, you can say only you can know this, but i will Fos this mindset

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:03 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm I'd appreciate if anyone that views KZA as a high-level suspect could talk to me about why. @MacDougall you're one. @TonyStarkPrime you implied something like that.
Actually sorta for the same reason as Tutuu. I've participated in my fair share of day 1 kza chops so I'm slightly leery, but my impression is that he entered the thread with a more serious tone than he has in games I've seen him previously and I was wondering if this could be a scum indication. Plus there was an interaction I didn't like but I don't remember what it was
I rand scum like once a year but I think my scum game is noticeably rigid and cold, either that or I get bussed instantly and antispew prior to my D1 chop

I am aware my tone has been more serious, it was more me trying to be a better player but now I've just gotten myself scumread so I'm pissed
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:48 pm guys if I were to say that I think that jay is a wolf here how would that be taken?
I could tinfoil it but later

---

Nanook hasn't spoken to me once but now I'm Maf to him so he can get OMGUS'd too
I do not love that KZA's response to some light pressure is to attempt to disarm the case with the duel tactics of discrediting his own scum game, and also appeasing to the argument being made ("I am aware that my tone has been more serious..."). These are both things that I can associate with a mafier trying to smother the embers of a case against them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

And I have to prepare for work, catching up will happen after

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:28 pm So who else is town?
im town lol
I will note that too

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

kza doesn't need my vote right now, so I'm gonna leave it on SPF to continue emphasizing her as a topic of discussion, even if the "reason" I had for putting it there in the first place was silly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:48 pm I have played serious restrictions on my broader usage of the web so my participation in this game will be significantly less than you are used to. I am town. If I see a person make a contribution read based on my iMpAcT or vOlUmE I will reduce my effort by 5%. I have 10 minutes of time left today.
Are you ok Mac?

staypositivefriend
Hitman

hi michelle!
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:32 am
KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:30 am okay I'm not w/w with Michelle that's good news

It's for the sake of other people

I would've told you in wolf chat the game started and you probably wouldn't respond to my ping specifically, also I would've been happy to see you missing from Alison's list of contentious slots and not even brought you up
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 am kza doesn't need my vote right now, so I'm gonna leave it on SPF to continue emphasizing her as a topic of discussion, even if the "reason" I had for putting it there in the first place was silly.
Do you scum read SPF for a silly reason?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:49 pm I want tutuu fanfics about TSPF
Pilot: As TSP was walking down the Bazaar, a mysterious trinket seller beckoned him. "Come here, young man, see my wares...". Intrigued, TSP approached and saw a shiny earring. "5 gold coins and it will make your dreams come true" smiled the oily vendor. "Hmpf, yea right" mumbled TSP but bought in anyway.

After a wild night of partying and drinking ale, TSP went straight to bed, his earring still in place.

As the sun rose, TSP, felt ... different. He noticed a noticable weight and volume increase on his chest. He walked in front of his mirror and his jaw dropped.

TSP ... became SPF
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 am hi michelle!
:wave:
How are you? How's your rand?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 am kza doesn't need my vote right now, so I'm gonna leave it on SPF to continue emphasizing her as a topic of discussion, even if the "reason" I had for putting it there in the first place was silly.
Do you scum read SPF for a silly reason?
no. i put a vote on her while i was at work because I wanted to vote for somebody, so I nitpicked something silly that SPF did. But as I was catching up just now, I didn't come up with a town read on her so I'm gonna leave my vote on her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:38 am

I would've told you in wolf chat the game started and you probably wouldn't respond to my ping specifically, also I would've been happy to see you missing from Alison's list of contentious slots and not even brought you up
Who is scum KZA?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:38 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:49 pm I want tutuu fanfics about TSPF
Pilot: As TSP was walking down the Bazaar, a mysterious trinket seller beckoned him. "Come here, young man, see my wares...". Intrigued, TSP approached and saw a shiny earring. "5 gold coins and it will make your dreams come true" smiled the oily vendor. "Hmpf, yea right" mumbled TSP but bought in anyway.

After a wild night of partying and drinking ale, TSP went straight to bed, his earring still in place.

As the sun rose, TSP, felt ... different. He noticed a noticable weight and volume increase on his chest. He walked in front of his mirror and his jaw dropped.

TSP ... became SPF
:haha: nice story tutuu ^^

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:33 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm I'd appreciate if anyone that views KZA as a high-level suspect could talk to me about why. @MacDougall you're one. @TonyStarkPrime you implied something like that.
Actually sorta for the same reason as Tutuu. I've participated in my fair share of day 1 kza chops so I'm slightly leery, but my impression is that he entered the thread with a more serious tone than he has in games I've seen him previously and I was wondering if this could be a scum indication. Plus there was an interaction I didn't like but I don't remember what it was
I rand scum like once a year but I think my scum game is noticeably rigid and cold, either that or I get bussed instantly and antispew prior to my D1 chop

I am aware my tone has been more serious, it was more me trying to be a better player but now I've just gotten myself scumread so I'm pissed
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:48 pm guys if I were to say that I think that jay is a wolf here how would that be taken?

---

Nanook hasn't spoken to me once but now I'm Maf to him so he can get OMGUS'd too
I do not love that KZA's response to some light pressure is to attempt to disarm the case with the duel tactics of discrediting his own scum game, and also appeasing to the argument being made ("I am aware that my tone has been more serious..."). These are both things that I can associate with a mafier trying to smother the embers of a case against them.
I was trying to help TSP since I think he made a fair read on my usual tone
KZA
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:40 am

Who is scum KZA?
Nanook and Tutuu
KZA

I just realized today that if you hit the arrow next to a topic on mobile it takes you to the newest post

I'm v happy
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: KZA] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:44 am

---

Yes, that is what I mean when I say you were appeasing him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:45 am

Who is scum KZA?
Nanook and Tutuu
Wrong answer try again
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

[VOTE: JustPlyingItCool] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I couldn't resist and I read page one
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:04 pm Mac is volume cleared.
Lol
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:06 pm Falcon is town. That's all I've got so far.
Mac good vibe
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:06 pm Falcon is town. That's all I've got so far.
Yes I am, but what makes you think so?
Falcon good vibe too
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:12 pm falcon and Mac are both civilians.
Jay noticed
Alison wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:14 pm Falcon V
JPIC W
MacDougall V
JJJ V

Dear mafia: I am a provable town sided PR. I have just given you four accurate reads. Now you will have to deal with confirmed town Alison the whole of D1. On N1 you will have to choose between shooting town Alison, town Mac or town JJJ. Possibly even town Sloonei as well. Have fun.
Alison too
Alison wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:15 pm Falcon and Alison think JPIC is W.
JJJ and Alison think Mac is V.
Mac and Alison think Falcon is V.

I am townreading all of Falcon/JJJ/Mac. If you'd like to pocket me for free, now is your chance. Limited time offer only, expires at the end of D0.
Is this the first mention of pocketing in this game?
Someone is pocketing but idk who is doing the action and on whom
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:15 pm Falcon and Alison think JPIC is W.
JJJ and Alison think Mac is V.
Mac and Alison think Falcon is V.

I am townreading all of Falcon/JJJ/Mac. If you'd like to pocket me for free, now is your chance. Limited time offer only, expires at the end of D0.
How do I say this. I actually am scumreading JPIC also. I didn't out that read because I didn't want to.
Secret reads are ok-ish
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:27 pm JPIC is the town cop.
:huh:
Alison wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:36 pm Showing up for EODs is overrated. Lock your vote on whoever you want to exe in a few hours before and go have dinner. If town does something stupid yell at them the next day.
Showing up for the Eod is what makes town catching mafia and find each other more often than not
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:37 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:36 pm Showing up for EODs is overrated. Lock your vote on whoever you want to exe in a few hours before and go have dinner. If town does something stupid yell at them the next day.
Real time interactions at the deadline are my bread and dairy free butter substitute.
You can say it like that too

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:47 am
KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:44 am

---

Yes, that is what I mean when I say you were appeasing him.
okay but his read is wrong even if he formed it on valid reasoning so shouldn't I try to clear it up?

Actually could you explain how discrediting my own wolf game is a tactic and not just what I honestly think of myself? Or why I would discredit myself while being arguably the most suspected player? Wouldn't I just be admitting I'm a wolf by doing that?
KZA

I can't ignore the possibility that Jay decided he wants to hold the record for most posts in a scum game but outside of that edge case hes probably just town
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:47 am

Who is scum KZA?
Nanook and Tutuu
Wrong answer try again
if I live sure
KZA
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:47 am I just realized today that if you hit the arrow next to a topic on mobile it takes you to the newest post

I'm v happy
Thanks for sharing, that's cool :smile:

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Michelle seems town based on the night/day difference I'm seeing from when I played against her in Spiderverse
KZA

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:53 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:47 am I just realized today that if you hit the arrow next to a topic on mobile it takes you to the newest post

I'm v happy
Thanks for sharing, that's cool :smile:
Yeah its very helpful on mobile! My mafia life is 10 percent easier
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who is scum KZA?
Nanook and Tutuu
Why?

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:53 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:47 am

Who is scum KZA?
Nanook and Tutuu
Wrong answer try again
if I live sure
Are you not alive now
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i have some mild concern regarding KZA's early read progression on falcon

early on, KZA looked at the sloonei/falcon dynamic and concluded that sloonei was town and that falcon's case on sloonei was probably "not real" (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 27#p759727)

a while later, KZA put falcon on the list of his top townreads (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 00#p759900)

when KZA gets asked about his early concern regarding falcon, he says that he is "not too worried" about falcon's case against sloonei anymore since falcon was willing to move past it (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 02#p759902). this post bothers me because KZA talks about falcon in a way that seems relatively cautious - a mindset that contrasts awkwardly w/the fact that KZA put falcon in the top of his townreads shortly before that point

it made me feel that KZA could have been interested in pitting sloonei/falcon against each other and then backtracked when the thread consensus shifted to: "falcon is town". i struggle to see the point where KZA authentically changed his mind about falcon
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:53 am Michelle seems town based on the night/day difference I'm seeing from when I played against her in Spiderverse
Night/day difference :pout: how embarrassing...

And yes, you're right

Return to “Previous Jobs”