[END] Fight Club Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Re: [DAY 8] Fight Club Mafia

Post by thellama73 »

76 hour days make me a sad llama. :(
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DharmaHelper »

[dead Shoulda rezzed me then the days would have been right[/dead]
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Unfortunately, with all the moving-halfway-across-the-country craziness, I suspect the lynch post could take awhile for Alex to get up.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Unfortunately, with all the moving-halfway-across-the-country craziness, I suspect the lynch post could take awhile for Alex to get up.
Don't make excuses for him. :P
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Unfortunately, with all the moving-halfway-across-the-country craziness, I suspect the lynch post could take awhile for Alex to get up.
I could text him that if you really want him to hurry up. :P
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I could text him that if you really want him to hurry up. :P
I would insist upon it, but I'm about to go bowling and I probably wouldn't see the post until later anyway.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

He said he has no internet yet and has been waiting all day for the cable guy to show up. So hopefully at some point tonight, we'll get a lynch post.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

EBWOP: Of course, they told him the guy would be there in between 8AM and 11PM, sooooo.....yeaaaaaah.....
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:He said he has no internet yet and has been waiting all day for the cable guy to show up. So hopefully at some point tonight, we'll get a lynch post.
Well, he logged onto the site early this afternoon, so that is a blatant lie. :)

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ooooooh. Well then clearly he needs to put the post up with his phone, darn it!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience, but I still won't have the post for an indeterminable amount of time. I still don't have internet. I made arrangements with time warner for today but they still haven't shown up... And I can't do all of this hosting stuff from my phone since there is way too much to track. I will get the post up as soon as I can.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Spacedaisy »

bea wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Also, ugh. I al so far behind I was thinking we were still choosing two fighters. We are now in the lynch. I need to vote like now too. I am going to random a vote because I am obviously too out of the loop to adequately choose...

Kyle it is. *votes Kyle*
And - ok - I hate to do this to you - as I did read about your losing your staff and I KNOW what a week and such you've had because all of us know that you are newly engaged to our host and he is in the process of moving.

But - and this has gone the same for me and BDH and I'm sure Elo/Epi have felt it and I am sure LC/BR feel it all the time. You can't have it both ways.

You lived with the host.

You KNOW you had extended time. Lots of extended time. We should have completed a whole cycle by now.

You KNOW you missed LOTS. Like LOTS. Why when you were playing catch up - wouldn't you realize you were *that* far behind? Why wouldn't you look at the most recent stuff first - at the least, to know you were in a lynch phase? It's right there - in bold red at the top of the forum.

Put yourself in my shoes for just a minute. You come out when your name is called for being gone in the game. You spend LOTS of your catch up time defending someone you know IRL on something that has *ages* past EXCEPT for the fact that I brought up the point that Leo has also been missing this very long cycle and I was MORE than curious about her reaction to svs dropping her case then her OMGUS vote.

Leam has not been around during this very long day/night cycle too when she said she'd have time after her mom left during the weekend. It's now Wed morning. And the vote is closing and no Leam. No reaction. No nothing. But you found the time to defend her. Not catch up on the most recent info, but to look at old stuff and defend her.

Unless MR says something really convincing in linki - I'm voting Daisy.

LC - if you're looking for a place to truncate vote posts - anything above - I'm ok with - anything below and I will srrsly think you are baddie mcbadderson.

I DO NOT WANT OR EXPECT ANYONE ELSE TO VOTE THE SAME WAY. IN FACT I WILL LOOK ACTIVELY AGAINST PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY VOTE.

But Daisy - you are too good of a player to be doing these sorts of things. If the tables were turned your flairs would be up. I'm voting you because I'm putting you on notice. I *know* being busy. And I *know* wanting to help your love. But if you are too busy to play, replace. Watch the game on the sidelines with your love. (that's great fun btw.) I truely love you girl. I can't believe how much it actually hurts me to vote this way. But today, I feel it's the best placement of my vote. Step up sista.
Yes did live with the host. And yes I knew I had extended time. And yes I should have completed it with no problem. But put yourself in my shoes. I just got engaged and my fiancé is moving across the country and I a, staying here for the time being. Add in the fact I have zero second shift staff which means I am working the first shift, leaving for a couple hours and then coming back to help close out the second shift. What little free time I had I was spending with Alex. I refuse to make an apology for that. I would do it again the same way because my real life will always come before mafia.

As far as why I didn't do the recent stuff first, because I a, tired and didn't think it through well. All I was thinking was that Alex and I just had a conversation in which he told me that he wasn't going to be upset with me if I didn't make my required twelve posts in time. If I died, I died. It's just a game. But I really didn't want to die or go out of this game that way, so despite him saying that I decided to give it my best effort. My goal was not to die, which means I jumped in and was skimming through and commenting on anything that caught my eye. It was not well thought out because it was at midnight to one or one thirty and I had to be back up at four thirty. So yeah, I'm a better player than this, but it is what it is and if you all want to think I'm bad for it, feel free. I don't care, I play mafia for fun so it will never be my top priority. If that gets my lynched so be it.

Now I am taking my tired butt to bed so I can do it all over again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am the longest-lived dead man I have seen in some time. I can still dance! *dances*

So none of you figured out what Keterman was talking about?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote:I am the longest-lived dead man I have seen in some time. I can still dance! *dances*

How about you tell us, oh Wise One?
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote:
Long Con wrote:I am the longest-lived dead man I have seen in some time. I can still dance! *dances*

How about you tell us, oh Wise One?
He was just kidding. Turns out his meds are all wrong.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote: He was just kidding. Turns out his meds are all wrong.
I guess he told you that in BTSC? :derp:
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well... I'm really not supposed to talk about it...
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Long Con wrote:Well... I'm really not supposed to talk about it...
Good point. The rules. :srsnod:
My siggie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Long Con wrote:Well... I'm really not supposed to talk about it...
Don't blame you. Patient Confidentiality is an important thing after all. :noble:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, wow. FINALLY have internet. I specifically called Time Warner and was under the impression that they would be servicing me on Monday, but then I never received an appointment time like they said I would, so I called again to find out they hadn't scheduled me after all like they said they would, so it would be Wednesday. Not only that, but the service window would be 8AM-11PM and that I needed to be here for the guy to stop by. What a window. Well, no one ever stopped by. I called them and the automated message receiver said they DID in fact stop by, so I spoke to a rep who then told me that because I'm going with a lower connection that someone did stop by but didn't need to do anything then 'flip a switch' outside of my vicinity and that I did not in fact need to be here for it. Wow. But it clearly still wasn't working. So I tried the modem I'm renting from them in multiple outlets. Still nothing. So I had to wait until the store opened this morning so the router could be exchanged, and NOW I have internet.

So, I need to go through all my PMs, catch up on the thread here and calculate who has completed (or not) the posting challenge, then compile my post and give it to you guys. Seems we will still be on a morning schedule, for now; just in the interest of getting the game moving again, I do not want to wait until evening or extend this night period. Post coming ASAP. Apologies again for the delay, clearly I did not anticipate that my 72 hour window would not be enough, but I overestimated Time Warner.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, wow. FINALLY have internet. I specifically called Time Warner and was under the impression that they would be servicing me on Monday, but then I never received an appointment time like they said I would, so I called again to find out they hadn't scheduled me after all like they said they would, so it would be Wednesday. Not only that, but the service window would be 8AM-11PM and that I needed to be here for the guy to stop by. What a window. Well, no one ever stopped by. I called them and the automated message receiver said they DID in fact stop by, so I spoke to a rep who then told me that because I'm going with a lower connection that someone did stop by but didn't need to do anything then 'flip a switch' outside of my vicinity and that I did not in fact need to be here for it. Wow. But it clearly still wasn't working. So I tried the modem I'm renting from them in multiple outlets. Still nothing. So I had to wait until the store opened this morning so the router could be exchanged, and NOW I have internet.

So, I need to go through all my PMs, catch up on the thread here and calculate who has completed (or not) the posting challenge, then compile my post and give it to you guys. Seems we will still be on a morning schedule, for now; just in the interest of getting the game moving again, I do not want to wait until evening or extend this night period. Post coming ASAP. Apologies again for the delay, clearly I did not anticipate that my 72 hour window would not be enough, but I overestimated Time Warner.
You're the greatest, Alex! Glad the worst of the move is over.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 8

Who deserves to die?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:23:46 am

bea
No votes
birdwithteeth11
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
Boogs
Boogs (5) 5%
Boomslang
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
Canucklehead
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0
No votes
Hedgeowl
No votes
juliets
No votes
Keterman
Bullzeye (19) 5%
Kylemii
Spacedaisy (9) 5%
Leamiteo
No votes
Long Con
thellama73 (3), timmer (6), Mister Rearranger (7), Kylemii (8), DisgruntledPorcupine (12), birdwithteeth11 (15), juliets (17), S~V~S (18) 42%
Metalmarsh89 2.0
No votes
Mister Rearranger
Black Rock (13) 5%
Russtifinko
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Sorsha
unfurl (16) 5%
Spacedaisy
bea (11) 5%
thellama73
Keterman (10), Long Con (14) 11%
timmer
No votes
unfurl
No votes
Vompatti
No votes
Tyler Durden! (host, mod, dead)
MovingPictures07 (1), Roxy (2), Epignosis (4) 16%
Total votes : 19
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, wow. FINALLY have internet. I specifically called Time Warner and was under the impression that they would be servicing me on Monday, but then I never received an appointment time like they said I would, so I called again to find out they hadn't scheduled me after all like they said they would, so it would be Wednesday. Not only that, but the service window would be 8AM-11PM and that I needed to be here for the guy to stop by. What a window. Well, no one ever stopped by. I called them and the automated message receiver said they DID in fact stop by, so I spoke to a rep who then told me that because I'm going with a lower connection that someone did stop by but didn't need to do anything then 'flip a switch' outside of my vicinity and that I did not in fact need to be here for it. Wow. But it clearly still wasn't working. So I tried the modem I'm renting from them in multiple outlets. Still nothing. So I had to wait until the store opened this morning so the router could be exchanged, and NOW I have internet.

You're the greatest, Alex! Glad the worst of the move is over.
So to you, him not having internet is the "worst of the move"? I wonder what that says about your priorities? :P
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Edit: Of course, you could also be saying that because of how terrible Time Warner is. So never mind.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just am floored at how many players failed that challenge. Absolutely floored.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 8: The End of Long Con's Con

Long Con has been lynched. He was a Policeman recruited to Project Mayhem.

Boogs has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
Boomslang has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0 has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
Leamiteo has been lynched. She was an unrecruited Civilian.
Metalmarsh 89 2.0 has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
Vompatti has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.

Mister Rearranger has won the fight. Keterman has been seriously injured and must sit out all of Night 8 and Day 9.

It is now Night 8. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs and decide who will fight.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [NIGHT 8] Fight Club Mafia

Post by juliets »

Oh. My. God. All those unrecruited civs - gone. Why didn't you guys post??

Well at least we got a recruit this round! RIP LC, BIH to your role. Hope everything goes well with the catering event.

Now hopefully we have more data to find our next recruit.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

:lorab:

"Practically confirmed civ," huh Keterman? ;)

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MISS THE VOTE I SLIT YOUR THROAT

ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote::lorab:

True, but it tells me a heck of a lot about Keterman now.

Also, llama, do you feel any different about your theory now? Or are your thoughts still the same?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Mister Rearranger »

DharmaHelper wrote:MISS THE VOTE I SLIT YOUR THROAT
Snitches in ditches... :ohyeah:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Step on a crack...nothing of note happens...
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Also, llama, do you feel any different about your theory now? Or are your thoughts still the same?
My thoughts are still the same, and I think the wave of civilian death confirms my views and the important distinction between "quiet players" and "people not attracting suspicion."

The recruits with BTSC made sure to show up and post. Spacedaisy is an obvious example. She had barely posted at all,her head was on the chopping block, but she made it in to meet the challenge just in time. Could she have been motivated by her BTSC partners telling her to post? I think so.

The only thing that weakens my theory is that we now know at least one of the police was recruited, which means that Tyler would be likely to get the rest as quickly as possible, regardless of their posting style.

unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by unfurl »

Good job on getting LC!
So many people modkill again, why do people sign up to play if they are not going to do it?
Now the question is are all cops crooked at this point?
if the answer reflects real life then I think the answer is very likely :stare: eh that sucks
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Yeah. Unfortunately, I think it's a safe assumption at this point that all the police have been recruited to PM. And if Tyler has recruited every day....hmmmmm...

@Sockalex: I can almost guarantee you won't answer this, but does Tyler/PM win if he and his recruits outnumber all the other players?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Thanks to the insane number of unrecruited civs who didn't bother playing, I'm pretty sure Tyler and the recruits are about this close (picture something really close) to winning.

In fact, I'd suggest that we have to not only hit a recruit in the next lynch but Tyler himself. This could be the last night before the last day. I've got to think...
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Awesome result was awesome. I guess it was really that easy. Keterman is pretty high on my list now as well.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Looking at the people who died just now... I guess my theory about the self-votes meaning something was a little off, lol.
My siggie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

timmer wrote:Thanks to the insane number of unrecruited civs who didn't bother playing, I'm pretty sure Tyler and the recruits are about this close (picture something really close) to winning.

In fact, I'd suggest that we have to not only hit a recruit in the next lynch but Tyler himself. This could be the last night before the last day. I've got to think...
Unfortunately, I would agree with this. I'm trying not to say too much, because right now, I'm REALLY hacked that so many people in this game have gotten modkilled. I understand some have legitimate reasons, but the host has now modkilled (if I counted correctly) over half of the people who signed up for this game. That's really, really sad to be honest.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Yup, but I may have something to gel with that. Stay tuned for a Case.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Bullz posted this yesterday:
Bullzeye wrote:Well I'm definitely not going out today so I guess I have some more time to try to get my head back into this game! With the other one being in a night phase as well today looks pretty good for me to try to wrap my brain around fight club again.
Two hours later, this:
Bullzeye wrote:
I never planned to. However, LC is coming off more as a frustrated civ now and having been there pretty much every game I've played this year I definitely know the feeling. I probably won't vote for him either.
That alone shows that he is likely at least a recruit.

But let's look at DH and Long Con. They both were in New Castle Day 1. They both were in Wilmington Day 2. Only two other players still in the game were in NC and Wilm with them. Mister Rearranger and bullzeye. Mister Rearranger was the third Long Con voter in this lynch. Bullz didn't vote for Long Con, and called him a likely civ.

The other thing is, Keterman feels like he's throwing himself under the bus. His actions, coming out AFTER LONG CON WAS A GONER like he did, feel like he is protecting Tyler, to me. And Keterman was never in the sme fight club as DH and Long Con. I don't think he can be Tyler.

And I think we need to hit Tyler, not a recruit tomorrow.

Let's look at the numbers.

17 players left. Night 8. Tyler has had the chance to recruit 7 times. Two recruits are dead. So I'd say Project Mayhem should equal 6 people right now including Tyler. They will recruit again tonight, going back to 7 members. They will likely try to kill someone tonight. So they will have 7 out of 16 if successful. Let's say they throw Keterman to the wolves and he's lynched. Now they are 6 out of 15. Then they recruit and kill BOOM 7 out of 14 players left. End of the game.

That last part is a lot of supposing, but the key to me is that bullz a) just called Long Con a frustrated civ, b) he was in the same fight club as both DH and Long Con early on, c) the only other player who WAS in those fight clubs voted Long Con early in the lynch, d) I don't think Keterman can be Tyler, though he is very likely a recruit.

Thoughts?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

And incidentally I'd be willing to fight tonight if no one minds!
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

timmer wrote:Bullz posted this yesterday:
Bullzeye wrote:Well I'm definitely not going out today so I guess I have some more time to try to get my head back into this game! With the other one being in a night phase as well today looks pretty good for me to try to wrap my brain around fight club again.
Two hours later, this:
Bullzeye wrote:
I never planned to. However, LC is coming off more as a frustrated civ now and having been there pretty much every game I've played this year I definitely know the feeling. I probably won't vote for him either.
That alone shows that he is likely at least a recruit.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I saw this coming a mile off. Still no more a recruit now than I was last time.
But let's look at DH and Long Con. They both were in New Castle Day 1. They both were in Wilmington Day 2. Only two other players still in the game were in NC and Wilm with them. Mister Rearranger and bullzeye. Mister Rearranger was the third Long Con voter in this lynch. Bullz didn't vote for Long Con, and called him a likely civ.
What does starting in the same city as two recruits have to do with anything? I said LC felt likely to be a civ because his posts felt like posts I've made in that position. There's nothing more to say on the matter.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Timmer's case against Bullz doesn't make sense to me. I think viewing Long Con as a frustrated civ is reasonable, even though it was wrong. Long Con certainly talked a good game.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Long Con has been lynched. He was a Policeman recruited to Project Mayhem.
YES!!!! :D
Boogs has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
Boomslang has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0 has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
Leamiteo has been lynched. She was an unrecruited Civilian.
Metalmarsh 89 2.0 has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
Vompatti has been lynched. He was an unrecruited Civilian.
noooooooooo.... :( guuuuuuuuuys cmon

so anyways now we know that whoever Tyler is, he chose to recruit both LC and DH, both of whom are players with that sort of charismatic and active playstyle and are generally well liked by most if not all
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Kylemii wrote:
so anyways now we know that whoever Tyler is, he chose to recruit both LC and DH, both of whom are players with that sort of charismatic and active playstyle and are generally well liked by most if not all
<3

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

Kylemii wrote:*snip* ...
...both LC and DH, both of whom are players with that sort of charismatic and active playstyle and are generally well liked by most if not all
Speak for yourself, sugar. :p
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

timmer wrote:And incidentally I'd be willing to fight tonight if no one minds!
OMG your avatar is making me so sad. I think I've been as upset about her as most people are about RW. I actually sat down at the lake and cried yesterday. I like to think about her being reunited with Bogey, though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Spacedaisy »

thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

My thoughts are still the same, and I think the wave of civilian death confirms my views and the important distinction between "quiet players" and "people not attracting suspicion."

The recruits with BTSC made sure to show up and post. Spacedaisy is an obvious example. She had barely posted at all,her head was on the chopping block, but she made it in to meet the challenge just in time. Could she have been motivated by her BTSC partners telling her to post? I think so.

The only thing that weakens my theory is that we now know at least one of the police was recruited, which means that Tyler would be likely to get the rest as quickly as possible, regardless of their posting style.
You are wrong. I was motivated by not wanting to disappoint Alex.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, bloodbath #2 :(

I am kinda surprised at another mass killing, I sort of expected all the people who failed to be the only lynch options on the next poll. I know MP did that before, the lynch poll one day consisted of only people who had missed the vote~ I thought it was a good idea, narrowing the pool forces you to look at people you may not have looked at before. Although had that been the case, I would likely have voted for Lea after LC flipped bad, and would have been totally wrong.

So i guess this means the cops are gone? Becasue only 1.5 persons came to LCs defense, had he had a civvie BTS team, i would have expected a much bigger push from more directions, but from a baddie team....not so much.

And Llama, keep in mind that some civvies showed up to make their posting requirements too~ I totally understand Daisys reasons for being AWOL the three days she was gone. and I firmly believe rl trumps games. So I don;t think her showing up at the last minute, which would coincide with Alex being gone, says much about alignment. I skimmed her catch up posts, but did not read in depth. Beas weird vote makes me want to look for what she saw, as well. Bea has seemed pretty civ to me, but her unwillingness to vote for LC was odd for me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Jobs”