Mac has full control of our vote for the rest of this EoD
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Poop Explosions »

Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 pm is now when i admit my poop explosions scumread was also like 80% fake but is now something i believe in
really wow? I thought I was doing well at my whole "dig myself out of a messy situation" thing here.

Hmm let me try a different tactic.

Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:27 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:26 pm 1. Akemi Hazelnut (Alison & nutella) - a town, derp levels of obvious
2. Bottom Text (Esooa & katze) - continues to be neg utility, but I also still think we probably leave them alive because they are probably just openly taking the piss and will eventually get good and maybe has ok reads
3. FalconKnows (falcon45ca & BoKnows) - I dunno but I'm gonna just say designated mischop because it seems right
4. Honey & Vinegar (Urist & Mantisdreamz) - Lock wolf
5. Julinook (juliets & NANOOK) - Nook is gonna back off me inside of the next 120 seconds and then we'll be ok
6. Mana (Made & Dana) - Lock wolf
7. Poop Explosions (c4e5g3d5 & MacDougall) - Sexiest hydra
8. The Walrus (fingersplints & Roxy) - Amount of people upset and pushing them vs. having a reason to be heavily indicates town that mafia is mad nobody cares enough about to let them mischop. Having this thought makes me reconsider the read on Falcon who the mafia might be trying to save.
9. Timsup2gettinserious (Syn & Hyena) - Now that I see this is Hyena I believe it's lack claire.
10. TonyStarkPlaysItCool (TonyStarkPrime & Justplayingitcool) - Top town.
11. Toopy and Binoo (Gavial & Spak) - probably town based on reading what one other person said.
12. trans rights (vanity & Mistyx) - Lean town but maybe this is the busy wolf doing bad things.
13. TwoAndThrough (Timsup2nuthin & hollowkatt) - Lock wolf.

if you have 3 lockwolf reads the game should be solved and you shouldn't need to make 9 other reads :')
Well I made these reads as I was looking at the playerlist so I didn't know I had them til I did. But it's pretty awesome hey.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

C4 suggested we claim but I said no C4. I said no we will not claim because I am Mac: Clout God and if I ask nicely enough the town will save me.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

[VOTE: TwoandThrough] aubergine

Gadoosh!
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:26 pm 1. Akemi Hazelnut (Alison & nutella) - a town, derp levels of obvious
2. Bottom Text (Esooa & katze) - continues to be neg utility, but I also still think we probably leave them alive because they are probably just openly taking the piss and will eventually get good and maybe has ok reads
3. FalconKnows (falcon45ca & BoKnows) - I dunno but I'm gonna just say designated mischop because it seems right
5. Julinook (juliets & NANOOK) - Nook is gonna back off me inside of the next 120 seconds and then we'll be ok
8. The Walrus (fingersplints & Roxy) - Amount of people upset and pushing them vs. having a reason to be heavily indicates town that mafia is mad nobody cares enough about to let them mischop. Having this thought makes me reconsider the read on Falcon who the mafia might be trying to save.
9. Timsup2gettinserious (Syn & Hyena) - Now that I see this is Hyena I believe it's lack claire.
11. Toopy and Binoo (Gavial & Spak) - probably town based on reading what one other person said.
12. trans rights (vanity & Mistyx) - Lean town but maybe this is the busy wolf doing bad things.
i think these are p good except the tspic one
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

The thing is I have read about 10% of the game content but I think I have the best reads in the game.
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: wolf/wolves/wolfy
Aka: TimsUp2Nothin & Hollowkatt

Post by TwoAndThrough »

guess I'll start reading or something
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

I wouldn't bet on it

(But maybe)

(I do still want to kill tat)
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:30 pm
I have the unique perspective of being town and seeing them actually argue with people who were suspecting me when I feel like if TSP and JPIC saw the possibility of dead Mac d1 they would at worst sit back and let it happen.
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

aaaaand....that's my partner
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:30 pm
He's the only one reading me correctly atm
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:31 pm
I wouldn't bet on it

(But maybe)

I mean you could not, that might be cool too?
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

ok im back

im starting to think poop explosions probably isn't a wolf unless they're exactly trying to save their partner two and through from getting defenestrated and get me killed instead

even then that doesn't really make sense to me because the thread temperature isn't at all in favor of that and it seems suicidal to begin with
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

oh good timing lmao.
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 110
Aka: Mantis & Urist

Post by Honey & Vinegar »

Sneakily changing vote to pooper
I'm Hugh Honey and this is Vic Vinegar. We're partners in real estate and partners in life.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm ok im back

im starting to think poop explosions probably isn't a wolf unless they're exactly trying to save their partner two and through from getting defenestrated and get me killed instead

even then that doesn't really make sense to me because the thread temperature isn't at all in favor of that and it seems suicidal to begin with
notwithstanding I just voted them and have them as a lock wolf you nonsensical person
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

i mean the team *could* be exactly tat/tspic/poop

but meh
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm
I wouldn't bet on it

(But maybe)

Then you know where your vote has to go!
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm i mean the team *could* be exactly tat/tspic/poop

but meh
Tat/tspic prob town
I'm Hugh Honey and this is Vic Vinegar. We're partners in real estate and partners in life.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm i mean the team *could* be exactly tat/tspic/poop

but meh
Yeah I just decided right now is when I should bus.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm ok im back

notwithstanding I just voted them and have them as a lock wolf you nonsensical person
i wasn't caught up with the thread at the time. it's a thought i had while eating.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

so why did katzesooa trend up for people

~mawile
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Wow you really gonna wagon me eh? You wanna podrace these two wagons? This'll be fun. I haven't been in a wagon like this in years tbh. Go on, let's run these two wagons up and see what happens.
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account

Poop is referring to himself as town and threatening to claim and such. Subversive tactics to try to get people to townread him, or at least back off the wagon
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Honey & Vinegar wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm

but meh
Tat/tspic prob town
i still have no idea where any of your opinions come from
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account

Sorry for doubting u nooky
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

honey and vinegar had like 1 post where i liked their approach to the game. have massive concern regarding that slot if either of two and through or tspic are wolves.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

@Honey & Vinegar explain your vote
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm
Honey & Vinegar wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm

but meh
Tat/tspic prob town
i still have no idea where any of your opinions come from
My ass mostly
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm @Honey & Vinegar explain your vote
Boom beat you to it
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm so why did katzesooa trend up for people

~mawile
they didnt

do u wanna flash wagon there lol
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm
I wouldn't bet on it

(But maybe)

What part of "What'd I Miss" did you miss ;-)
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm so why did katzesooa trend up for people

~mawile
They didn't
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

bottom text could be a wolf. imo they downtrended after all those transparent text posts but i still sorta believe the read regarding esooa trying to pocket me.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Honey & Vinegar's current play only makes sense as a wolf which only makes sense if TAT is a wolf. Just saying.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

~mawile
They never did
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

~mawile
I'm not sure I'm capable of scumreading katze
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm

~mawile
They didn't
oh shit mindmeld
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm bottom text could be a wolf. imo they downtrended after all those transparent text posts but i still sorta believe the read regarding esooa trying to pocket me.
C4 currently explaining to me that bottom text is a wolf in chat fwiw.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

mac lock town
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm

~mawile
they didnt

if vanity’s down yeah

~mawile
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

wait thats c4 it doesnt apply
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm Honey & Vinegar's current play only makes sense as a wolf which only makes sense if TAT is a wolf. Just saying.
Spew more thanks
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:37 pm wait thats c4 it doesnt apply
It's been mac for the past 30 mins.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

~mawile
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

moved to bottom text

let’s do this

~mawile
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm
Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm
I wouldn't bet on it

(But maybe)

What part of "What'd I Miss" did you miss ;-)
Presumably you know where the poll is
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:37 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm

~mawile
they didnt

if vanity’s down yeah

~mawile
mayhaps
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account