Moderator: Community Team

TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 3]

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:41 am you're capped btw tspic

also literally almost everyone townreads toopy and binoo anyways and if you're a wolf in that position then bussing is literally anti-win con
We managed to get our 20 posts back so we can go up to 505.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:15 am My solve at the moment is basically this: Mana/Julinook/T&T

Bottom Text
24%
Voters: Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, TwoAndThrough

T&T and Mana vote to save T&T. TR is probably town from sheer WIM. I am less sure on Alison/Nut, but I still lean town. I actually think BT is town (look forward to being accused of partners) because I have T&T as a wolf and as they were the counter wagon it's more likely that they were town than a wolf.

Mana
18%
Voters: Julinook, TonyStarkPlaysItCool, Poop Explosions

We know we're town, and I'm 95% sure C4/Mac are probably town. I townread C4 significantly more than Mac in that slot. T&B also probably town because of the Tim impersonation and obsession with hammer. Julinook is a wolf purely because of the process of elimination, and that they also voted off wagon so as not to try and make the obvious save of T&T. We have no evidence that Mana's ability exists and it conveniently fails the first night which is backed up by Julinook.
Yeah I pushed tat all day just so I could try to awkwardly save them at eod instead of finishing the job
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:57 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:15 am My solve at the moment is basically this: Mana/Julinook/T&T

Bottom Text
24%

T&T and Mana vote to save T&T. TR is probably town from sheer WIM. I am less sure on Alison/Nut, but I still lean town. I actually think BT is town (look forward to being accused of partners) because I have T&T as a wolf and as they were the counter wagon it's more likely that they were town than a wolf.

Mana
18%
Voters: Julinook, TonyStarkPlaysItCool, Poop Explosions

We know we're town, and I'm 95% sure C4/Mac are probably town. I townread C4 significantly more than Mac in that slot. T&B also probably town because of the Tim impersonation and obsession with hammer. Julinook is a wolf purely because of the process of elimination, and that they also voted off wagon so as not to try and make the obvious save of T&T. We have no evidence that Mana's ability exists and it conveniently fails the first night which is backed up by Julinook.
Yeah I pushed tat all day just so I could try to awkwardly save them at eod instead of finishing the job
And you think I do this to try and push the third partner over instead of the one I'd been pushing all day?

Lolok
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

It's process of elimination though, and I have already said that I feel less confident that you're a hit. I want to kill Mana over you anyway.

I know we're blatantly villagers when we town told 400 posts ago.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:02 pm It's process of elimination though, and I have already said that I feel less confident that you're a hit. I want to kill Mana over you anyway.

I mean if tat and mana are both mafia im basically clear, lol, im not gonna hard bus both my partners d1 if those partners are tim/hk and made/Dana and idk how you think that could conceivably be a real world
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:05 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:02 pm It's process of elimination though, and I have already said that I feel less confident that you're a hit. I want to kill Mana over you anyway.

I mean if tat and mana are both mafia im basically clear, lol, im not gonna hard bus both my partners d1 if those partners are tim/hk and made/Dana and idk how you think that could conceivably be a real world
Tbh I didn't actually look into ISO's, just the vote counts at EOD1 but that's what it led me to. If T&T/mana are wolves who is the other partner?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Again, it's PoE because I was villa reading mostly everyone else. If I'm wrong on someone it's AK.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:08 pm

Tbh I didn't actually look into ISO's, just the vote counts at EOD1 but that's what it led me to. If T&T/mana are wolves who is the other partner?
Idk, I haven't been world building in anything approaching a serious manner. Off hand probably someone on the poop wagon, but idk who that is without looking
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:09 pm Again, it's PoE because I was villa reading mostly everyone else. If I'm wrong on someone it's AK.
I mean, sure, but id say maybe you need to reassess that poe if your conclusion is that the scumteam is me/mana/tat, and not just cause its me, I think there are objective reasons to say that isn't the team without having the knowledge of me being town that I do
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Idk, I haven't been world building in anything approaching a serious manner. Off hand probably someone on the poop wagon, but idk who that is without looking
*BT wagon. Idk why I thought poop for a minute
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Assuming there are three wolves and T&T was a wolf, how likely is it that they all voted for the same person? I'm kinda assuming that at least one of them went offwagon to blatantly not save their teammate. TR again is probably town from sheer WIM. AK does make me wonder.
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

wim is nai for me for the record

and yeah i doubt that if mana is a wolf the last is akemi

~sylveon
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

we're spewed not wolves with all of TAT, Mana, TSPIC and BT and it's practically guaranteed there's multiple wolves in there lmao
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

BT wagon was AH, TR, mana, tat

So in a mana tat world

Did they all pile on to save tat?

If so id say probably TR over ah, I do think Alison preferring to carry kills is a thing, and I don't think she'd agree to pile on after the way Simpsons went (short version, tim and Alison led scum team piled on to a vote, it did not work out in the long run and they lost), plus commuter seems like the scummiest of the protection adjacent claims

Would also say decent chance of mana having a mafia on them (haven't looked at that wagon yet ill it in a bit), I think keeping tim/hk alive probably has more utility in a vacuum, especially if they were in fact self janitor (not putting much stock in guessing that tho)
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:16 pm
Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Assuming there are three wolves and T&T was a wolf, how likely is it that they all voted for the same person? I'm kinda assuming that at least one of them went offwagon to blatantly not save their teammate. TR again is probably town from sheer WIM. AK does make me wonder.
Its a bit dampened by Alison not being around for eod, but u suspect if they were mafia she would've left clear instructions not to pile on

Its a bit wifomy admittedly but

I think its probably a thing
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 pm we're spewed not wolves with all of TAT, Mana, TSPIC and BT and it's practically guaranteed there's multiple wolves in there lmao
Cool, you're voting for a villager right now tho.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i never tried to save two and through... i even tried to vote them at the very end but i was too late.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:23 pm i never tried to save two and through... i even tried to vote them at the very end but i was too late.
Who is this addressed to
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:24 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:23 pm i never tried to save two and through... i even tried to vote them at the very end but i was too late.
Who is this addressed to
this is addressed to the idea that i tried to save two and through

if you read my d1 this was clearly never my intention
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TSPIC's solve kinda makes sense if he's town actually

rn I'm at 2 in tspic/mana/BT, and idt mana/BT are together so it's probably one of those two + TSPIC

but if TSPIC is town then one of our townreads is wrong and julinooks as the scum rolestopper blocking us makes the most sense

I think TR/Poop/Toopy are hard clear so
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

mmmm I'm a little discomforted by the way TSPIC constantly says we're shiningly town, we're out of our scum range and stuff, when he's just not
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:25 pm
Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:24 pm
Who is this addressed to
this is addressed to the idea that i tried to save two and through

if you read my d1 this was clearly never my intention
I mean sure, the same holds for me, but at the end of the day we both fucked up putting our votes back on him

Spoiler: show
maybe I should tr you for this, idk if thats a goat tier read or really dumb
trans rights
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by trans rights »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:59 pm [VOTE: two and through] aubergine

yeah i still think this is a wolf

sorry if wrong
except i actually tried to.

i would never vote like this in the thread if i didn't intend to vote on the poll. when i tried to vote in the poll, it locked and my switch wasn't processed
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:27 pm mmmm I'm a little discomforted by the way TSPIC constantly says we're shiningly town, we're out of our scum range and stuff, when he's just not
smh
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Can I actually get a reason for why we're aligned with Mana? I feel like we're pretty much spewed not w/w from interactions and myself wanting to personally chop them from D1.

I feel like from interactions we're unlikely to be with BT, but I guess it isn't impossible from an outsiders perspective. If T&T was a wolf, what are the chances that BT was a wolf and we had w/w wagons. It's not impossible, but the chances of it are very unlikely. And I think from voting wagonomics that Mana is more likely to be aligned with T&T than BT was to T&T.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:29 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:59 pm [VOTE: two and through] aubergine

yeah i still think this is a wolf

sorry if wrong
except i actually tried to.

i would never vote like this in the thread if i didn't intend to vote on the poll. when i tried to vote in the poll, it locked and my switch wasn't processed
Sure, and I explicitly said I intended to hammer tat if the opportunity came up, then I came back two minutes late. Same outcome. Not sure this really matters
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:27 pm mmmm I'm a little discomforted by the way TSPIC constantly says we're shiningly town, we're out of our scum range and stuff, when he's just not
you disagreed at the beginning of the day. What prompted this shift
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Look at how mana treats our slot this phase. They thought we were town at one point from their perspective and tried to hedge us onto ak/poop. When we didn’t join we’re now the wolf from their perspective.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Look at when mana claims they were blocked last day phase. Look at our reaction to the whole thing. I thought they were blocked by mafia originally because we holstered.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:06 pm
you disagreed at the beginning of the day. What prompted this shift
Poe and your claim
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Your posting now is better than manas again
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

But who tf is manas partner then, I thought tr could be but meh feels like a stretch
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Like unless we're in that weird 3 world with koopa but nahh dont see it
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Answer: you’ve miscleared someone
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:15 pm But who tf is manas partner then, I thought tr could be but meh feels like a stretch
The question then becomes who tf is anyone's partner

We're almost certainly dealing with bussing somewhere.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm Can I actually get a reason for why we're aligned with Mana? I feel like we're pretty much spewed not w/w from interactions and myself wanting to personally chop them from D1.

I feel like from interactions we're unlikely to be with BT, but I guess it isn't impossible from an outsiders perspective. If T&T was a wolf, what are the chances that BT was a wolf and we had w/w wagons. It's not impossible, but the chances of it are very unlikely. And I think from voting wagonomics that Mana is more likely to be aligned with T&T than BT was to T&T.
Can you talk more about that last sentence
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

My ego says bt and tat were just w/w wagons
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:17 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:15 pm But who tf is manas partner then, I thought tr could be but meh feels like a stretch

yeah for certain, i'm trying to process what this means because if mana is a wolf, some sort of theater has occurred. otherwise it doesn't really make sense for mana to have a team fmpov

i don't think i'm misclearing toopy and binoo or you? and i think the strongest clear i'd have if mana is a wolf is julinook for how they approached d1. either that or bottom text.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:17 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm Can I actually get a reason for why we're aligned with Mana? I feel like we're pretty much spewed not w/w from interactions and myself wanting to personally chop them from D1.

Can you talk more about that last sentence
Bottom Text
24%

TwoAndThrough
24%
Voters: Timsup2gettinserious, Toopy and Binoo, Honey & Vinegar, Bottom Text

Both Bottom Text and T&T ended up cross-voting. Obviously, it was for self-preservation. Mana votes BT and you could interpret that as him trying to save his partner. While it would be nice to have hit a w/w wagon on day 1, the chances of it are pretty slim. So Mana voting to save their partner is the likelier scenario. This is all on assumption that T&T was a wolf though.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:21 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:17 pm

yeah for certain, i'm trying to process what this means because if mana is a wolf, some sort of theater has occurred. otherwise it doesn't really make sense for mana to have a team fmpov

i don't think i'm misclearing toopy and binoo or you? and i think the strongest clear i'd have if mana is a wolf is julinook for how they approached d1. either that or bottom text.
lol what
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

If Mana is a wolf you should have us lock cleared as far as I am concerned.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Add BT's self-resolving claim to what TSPIC's saying about self-pres.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:25 pm If Mana is a wolf you should have us lock cleared as far as I am concerned.
you're misunderstanding. if mana is a wolf, i have potentially clearing interactions for everyone in the game, other than maybe toopy and binoo. but i think toopy and binoo is just a villager regardless. at that point, it's a matter of determining which of the interactions are the MOST plausibly w/w. do you really think your interactions with mana are the most clearing period? i read your argument for why you're clear if mana is a wolf and i'm underwhelmed with all due respect.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:28 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:25 pm If Mana is a wolf you should have us lock cleared as far as I am concerned.
you're misunderstanding. if mana is a wolf, i have potentially clearing interactions for everyone in the game, other than maybe toopy and binoo. but i think toopy and binoo is just a villager regardless. at that point, it's a matter of determining which of the interactions are the MOST plausibly w/w. do you really think your interactions with mana are the most clearing period? i read your argument for why you're clear if mana is a wolf and i'm underwhelmed with all due respect.
Other than the fact that I've pushed them all game, they've treated my slot like garbage this phase then yes I believe we are the most clearing out of everyone. Just look at the posts and how they've treated me this phase. Look at how they claimed and our reaction to it. All of this points to not W/W with all due respect.

We also have one post left after this
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:28 pm
something about this post rubs me wrong but idk if it makes sense why

Brain just says paranoia time
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

What if i just put mana at -2
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

The instant I said that I flashed back to the data mischop in the star trek game that just ended aaaaaa
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

the parallel doesn't map well, mana is like simultaneously data and worf here

hm

or is tspic data

ugh monkey brain wanna do it
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The best part about the phrase "with all due respect" is that how much respect is due is left ambiguous. It could be a lot. It could be none. Nobody knows!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 pm the parallel doesn't map well, mana is like simultaneously data and worf here

hm

or is tspic data

ugh monkey brain wanna do it
Does this read really scummy to anyone else

Return to “Previous Rackets”