Total votes: 18
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Re: The Elder Scrolls [NIGHT 2]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:42 pm @KZA

Is your green check on Syn TOWN or just NOT MAFIA?
Not mafia

So yes Syn could be the 3P
Syn if you are putting together a "mace of Molag Boll slaughters everyone at the shrine" play here I will haunt you forever.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

unless you lure in a bunch of woofs and kill them for us, in which case well done I guess
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 pm I hope there is no more cfds this game
Truthfully we ended up killing what had been the lead wagon all along, and I am moderately convinced the flash wagon would have been a ht.
hmm, idk. it was crazy and I didn't stick around. I did read most of it a bit. and it looked like things switched to qwags pretty quickly again. regardless if qwags was a lead wagon before it still seems like a cfd in the end at least in my eyes. idk. cfds r just bad.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

If I die I stand by my reads list.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:46 pm
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:42 pm @KZA

Is your green check on Syn TOWN or just NOT MAFIA?
Not mafia

So yes Syn could be the 3P
Syn if you are putting together a "mace of Molag Boll slaughters everyone at the shrine" play here I will haunt you forever.
I'm going to Boethiah with Flanders.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:49 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 pm I hope there is no more cfds this game
Truthfully we ended up killing what had been the lead wagon all along, and I am moderately convinced the flash wagon would have been a ht.
hmm, idk. it was crazy and I didn't stick around. I did read most of it a bit. and it looked like things switched to qwags pretty quickly again. regardless if qwags was a lead wagon before it still seems like a cfd in the end at least in my eyes. idk. cfds r just bad.
FWIW I am sure Alison is raging at us in DVC.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:25 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:22 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:15 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:12 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:11 pm i am going to live forever
You got green checked. You are freed from your endgame curse, for this game at least. I'm jealous tbh.
not unless kza's wolfin'
Back door play where woof Kza outs a green check on a town specifically to keep them from end gaming, while also blocking themselves from endgaming? I think it is early for the wolves to take that kind of extreme measure. I also don't see where you were under enough pressure for a woof Kza to out themselves to protect you even if you have some sort of superwolf power...especially since I think Mehrune's Razor id probably their superpower and it just hands down anyway.

It's gonna take at least two or three really weird NK choices before I look at you or Kza as possible woofs.
when I made that joke about nuking Boethiah, I was actually softing my wolf power
:slick:

ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:49 pm If I die I stand by my reads list.
what was your reads list again? if u literally just posted it then my sincerest apologies for not back reading a bit before replying to this post.

Victories:
Syn
Hitman

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Syn »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:51 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:49 pm If I die I stand by my reads list.
what was your reads list again? if u literally just posted it then my sincerest apologies for not back reading a bit before replying to this post.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:50 pm Clears I am buying outright: Anyone that wants to chop one of these is gonna have to go through me.

Syn: got what seems to be validly greenchecked
Kza: outed a greencheck that removes a possible mischop from the wolves availability while marking themselves as a must out by endgame

Me: I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on the X

Solid looking townies that would have to just grow fangs and tear someone's head off on live video for me to support going after them today

Scottie: super useful town making smart points and pushes, takes townish risks
Mac: no reason to suspect the gif posting is anything but real restriction, day one was towny, day two towny enough given restrictions
Falcon: Alison's day one read on vote moves said not wolf, and I agreed then and it is too early to sweat a reeval without good cause
LongCon: day one outing that he also has no info on shrines when I was being pressed for exactly that is town behavior, too soon to reeval

Slightly less solid but probably still not today

Kyle: back and forth with Daisy was probably TvT, push on Marmot had the kind of bad reasoning townies often bumble into
Daisy: same TvT back and forth, plus her concerns about my slot seem uninformed

Won't kill, but maybe only because we cant

TSP: to get a free day pass and just contribute absolutely nothing is annoying AF, but NAI for him...playing day one from 'probably not getting chopped day one so just do nothing' is also annoying AF, but NAI for him...he either gets mech cleared or he is gonna get killed, that's his thing, but not today

Might softly be town, but not enough to really fight about

Qwags: there should be wolf pile on happening here no matter what his alignment, but I am thinking the wolves are more likely to not pile on a town early and if they were bussing they would pile on early to get a good seat...maybe
Gavail: the whole "I just call everyone who votes me the wolf team" is an incredibly dumb read system and could be faked, and the claim is sketch AF...but if somehow the claim is true and he comes back with a good watch report that is a huge potential swing and just boneyarding this early seems bad
Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing

Would kill but perhaps feel bad if they are town

Lost Monkey: There have been moments where I nodded along with their thoughts. Not enough to really town read them, but there's that sense of "at this pace they will have town cleared by day fourish" and they haven't struck me as scummy at all
Quin: Felt pretty good day one but not good enough to accept the total fall off the planet play

Would kill just because in two days there has been no sign of a pulse anyway:

Bo: seriously cannot say one thing about him without doing an ISO
Nacho: my only memory here is that he claims he will catch up someday
Enrique: do better or die...I mean, I know that's harsh, but seriously

Have a seemingly valid case for killing them outright

Flanders: There is a flaw, in that I still think dirty wolf would maybe not be preferred style, but man the push on Qwags looks dirty wolf to me
Marmot: People I trust are pushing, for what seem like good reasons, and his defenses have been sketchy
Made: Gimmick bad, reaction to responses to gimmick bad, wagon position day one bad...just overall, bad

Good luck town...I have company but should be able to spring a half hour or so for EoD

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:51 pm
It's been a while, but if I die just ISO me and it should be easy to spot.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Or Syn can just quote it.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

So people must townread her, right? Why?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

syn is that guy who has all the receipts. owo

Victories:
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

One time on Canucks I led a flash wagon on to Flanders and he flipped serial killer

The person we moved our votes from was Mafia it was hilarious
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

•raises hand and waves• me

my rolecard says so. ♡

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

why
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

“ Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing”

One quote of multiple from Tim wherein he implies my other reads are based on a bad read on him.

No idea where he’s gotten this idea from but he’s said it multiple times.

Not sure how much my annoyance at this and questioning him on it came across through poems but I wanna talk about it now.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:54 pm
why
hi Mac ♡

in my experiences they been bad. but u do u. don't mind me. Flanders could have been the way. idk

Victories:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:55 pm “ Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing”

One quote of multiple from Tim wherein he implies my other reads are based on a bad read on him.

Not sure how much my annoyance at this and questioning him on it came across through poems but I wanna talk about it now.
Why, since it is the basis of me reading you as "not wolf"?
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm

I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
Nah.

She asked why I wasn't pushing you anymore and seemed miffed with that. I don't think she would have tried to make Jack's case happen with that in mind.

ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Still struggling mightily to read most of the players I have no meta on.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ok this is a bad read
shhhhh
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm Still struggling mightily to read most of the players I have no meta on.
in a world where me, you and Tim and kza and syn are town who be the wolves and the 3rd party?

Victories:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:55 pm “ Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing”

Why, since it is the basis of me reading you as "not wolf"?
Because I try to continue to evaluate players who are at the bottom of my readlist and publicize their positions, too.

If you’re purposely misrepresenting me to blunt my push on you while I’m not able to fully express my opinions, town should realize that and yeet you.

If there’s a logical misinterpretation, I could be misreading you or it could be NAI.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

there are too many stragglers we need to mop up
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

probs an L this one
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 pm there are too many stragglers we need to mop up
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm probs an L this one
Mood.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

jack?

is he ignoring me now?

Victories:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ok this is a bad read
:shrug2:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 pm
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

quit it with the pocketing
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

do we have post limits at nite? or is this that twilight thingy and thread be closed soon?

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
You are just offended, and should look at my motives because you honestly should not be offended...and by the way, neither of us is getting chopped any time soon.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I wish for a gun

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm do we have post limits at nite? or is this that twilight thingy and thread be closed soon?
thread's getting locked in 5 minutes

ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

I was trying to post an anime gif as my legacy but I simply cannot figure it out in my current state
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am proud of you Syn. You took your green check and really upped your game. Good effort son.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:05 pm I am proud of you Syn. You took your green check and really upped your game. Good effort son.
eat shit

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

am i doing this right

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 pm
ok this is a bad read
:shrug2:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 pm
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
Wolf Jack is subtly saying "look at me I am so towny," which especially for Jack is a not very towny thing to do.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm Still struggling mightily to read most of the players I have no meta on.
in a world where me, you and Tim and kza and syn are town who be the wolves and the 3rd party?
In that world (which would require I jettison all wolf reads I have, mind you), I’d say Enrique, Tony, Made...

Mac, LC, Flanders, Falcon, Monkey, Nacho, Kyle, Gavil, Quin, Bo....

I guess Enrique, Tony, Made, Nacho, Quin.

And that’s a shitty list! Because not only do I not remember a single post three of them (Quin, Nacho, Enrique) have made (and only a single Tony post), I could damn near say the same for Bo and Monkey. And maybe somebody is on to something with Flanders.

The game is likely lost. As Mac said, there’s too many stragglers to run through.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm I wish for a gun
If I have power I am unaware of I grant this request.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

gl town! we got this.

Victories:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

see you guys tomorrow

maybe

probably not

Jack/Flanders

pressure Gavial and Marmot

idk

SCOTTY

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Active Players (21):
BoKnows
Enrique
Gavial
lost monkey
Made
Marmot
Nachomamma8
Quin
Scotty
Stupid Sexy Flanders

too many
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:09 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm I wish for a gun
If I have power I am unaware of I grant this request.
thanks, I'll shoot you with it

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”