The Adoring Fan (Host/dead/non-players)
67%

Total votes: 18
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Well it's Tim we're talking about so...
I have finished my lunch salad and must get back to work, but I leave you with this:

ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.
I’m not concerned to the point where we start voting off townreads over it.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Insanity or wolfing.

My thoughts pretty much.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like imagine yeeting a townie on purpose and you end up preventing something stupid like the wolves gain a two shot track.

Now imagine yeeting a townie on purpose to stop the wolves from getting a dope power like a one shot vig. Guess what? Still not as powerful as a free misyeet.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:03 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:32 pm see, now jack, that is passive aggressive. mixed with sarcasm.
I’m aware. You still haven’t addressed the meat of my posts about or directed at you. Not sure what throwing a big passive aggressive fit is supposed to achieve.
what meat to your posts about me have I not addressed? you so far have only pointed fingers at me calling me scum. then you posted about Marmot and me interacting and it might look sus. you made a comment saying it doesn't look like I believe what I say.

you have not made a case against me at all. if or when you do I will address it.

make an actual case against me and not this shade throwing and I will address it. i.e. defend. right now all u r doing is just kinda scummy. no real reasoning behind it.

you are wasting your time sussing me. I am town. I read my role card and i am playing to my wincon.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Insanity or wolfing.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@DaisyCloud

Here are the meat posts of my reasons for suspecting you. Please address. Thanks.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:11 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:03 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 pm So I’m somewhere like

Townread
KZA
Bo
Mac
Made
Falcon

Townlean (these reads are all stupid)
Kyle
Scotty
Tony
LC

???
Enrique
Nacho (yeet if Daisy is a wolf)
Marmot
Quin
anyone else if forgotten

Scumread
Tim
Flanders
Daisy
I don't believe jack actually believes this list.
Why? What part of it doesn’t mesh with my previous statements or the players in question’s actions?

Besides Scotty I mean.
most of these players you haven't interacted with. and/or you haven't spoken about them.
I’ve expressed my townreads on Kza, Falcon, Made, Bo and Mac.

I expressed my stupid townlean on LC yesterday. I developed my stupid townlean when Tony entered the thread and agreed with me. I flipped my read on Scotty to a stupid townlean after thinking you and he are unlikely w/w and remembering a time town Scotty and I butted heads and noticing his case on me (while wrong) has actual meat on it compared to yours, which is more random assertions and pairings that appear to come from thin air.

I expressed my suspicion of you and Tim a ton on previous days and reiterated my suspicion on you today. I asked someone to summarize the Flanders case and Nac did and it looked pretty good (the case itself and how it looks like a thing he really believed yesterday being a big part of what moved him from stupid townlean to to actual strong townread).

It’s true that I haven’t talked much to or about my nullreads but I’m sure that’s not what you meant.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:45 pm Marmot’s got a lot of #weird interactions with DaisyCloud. If he doesn’t come back with a strong read on her one way or another, imma be tilted.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:20 pm There is a MASSIVE amount of Daisy/Marmot interaction and none of it looks like them attempting to figure out each other’s alignments.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:48 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:57 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:53 pm I have 0 threat capability. I have 0 clout. I'm not intimidating. I'm legitimately trying to understand jack. and ask him questions trying to figure him out. how is any of that make me sus?
I don’t suspect you for anything you’ve said about me.

I suspect you for your actions yesterday and your odd (partner indicative imo) treatment of Nacho today.
so u think I'm partners with nacho because I wasn't cool with yeeting a random afk low poster.

what about my actions yesterday was sus?
I think you way overreacted to the idea that we might yeet Nacho considering I even said I was just kidding. You even have an opinion on what to do if Nacho flips wolf. Don’t award Jack credit for that. Weird. Strong opinions about a player with five posts. Strong opinions that align with a wolf Daisy/wolf Nacho/town Jack world.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:49 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:45 pm u been trending downwards all game or have you forgotten? what about that? but hey who cares right? lol right?
Based on what? A silly assertion.
We should chop this wolfy person
I think the quotes post from Daisy here reads like a fake “no u” read.
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:09 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:53 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:50 pm

I thought I and some others been saying he is scummy. albeit in different ways. how is voting out Marmot or qwags or made any different?

of the 4 seems like Gavial is most sus.

I'm not crazy or anti-town. if I legitimately think the Gavin wagon won't happen I will vote elsewheres.

I don't think I will be the hammer on anyone. we still have time before eod. it's at 7pm EST. I refuse to end day early. do if I do end up having to hammer it be last minute.

hopefully people will see im right about Gavial. I could be wrong i didn't get a red check on him.

if I seem annoyed or whatever it's because it's weird to point it out where my vote is when we ligit got peeps not even voting yet. and as afk as they been im thinking some may not vote at all. idk but seems likely. and u say Nothing about that.
There is no hammer
really? oh. idk then. but like I'm not frozen on my vote on gavial. tho I think he is the wolfiest wolf. and im not buying his claim. and I pointed out all the flaws depending on his alignment.

it's not even a tunnel. I have been focused on finding his teammates.
lol sounds like a tunnel. I know, I’ve been there.

Who stands out to be w/w if gav is bad?
so I don't think marmot is scum.

I think the scum team is maybe Gavial, qwags and Jack. idk the 4th. or 5th. and my Jack read is actually just a lean scum. and it could be nacho or something. Tony doesn't look hot but I wouldn't say he is in 4th or 5th slots.

of the 3 way tie, I'm probably voting qwags. made i sus but it's mostly guts. I don't have a specific slip or anything.

if qwags is the lynch today and flips town im probably looking more at high posters. I think it be weird if it's all low activity players.

I don't like the sk talks that seems to be where they think sk will work with town. it wasn't just Gavial who was doing it. though he is main one.
hold the phone

you see Qwags in the lead

you see the votes suddenly and quickly shift so that Qwags is no longer in the lead

your scum read Qwags won't go over and is now tied with your two town reads

so you vote for Gavial, who isn't a wagon at all
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:28 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:26 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine so I voted him.
so you're voting for your "scum read" that you couldn't put in your 4th and 5th wolf slots, but not voting for Qwags who IS in one of your wolf slots
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:36 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:26 pm Daisy there is exactly 1 3P, the first post says this
this is information i was not aware of at all previously. thank u
how were you aware there were exactly five wolves then
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:38 pm Daisy trending quickly down
That slot is unlikely town
Unimpressed with the vanity wagon excuse
Her worldbuilding shows a tail on her caboose
That is, I don’t like Daisy’s reasoning for being off wagon and her world building of a team with Gavil/Kwags/Me didn’t make any sense at the time considering I was voting for Kwags.

Her push on me later felt fake and then she got super tilted when i went after her. Twice. So I took the whole thing as Daisy looking for LHF and picking like the worst person.

This theory makes more sense if Scotty and Tim are townies, since they’re the others who have expressed suspicion of me (and suspicion based on like things instead of seemingly nothing). It would also play into the idea of Nacho being a wolf with Daisy because she can’t just look there for lhf. Though all of that is meeeeh preflip associations. We’ll see.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:39 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:34 pm Marmot and Moghedien wagons fo today??
How opportunistic of you.
I'm lock clear tho
That may be, but you're clearly floundering and grasping at any low hanging fruit you see. If I hadn't returned to the thread just now, you may not even have remembered that I exist.
Um...no?
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

@DaisyCloud who is mafia
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I want to say something extremely unfair and probably get me banned about bo should he ever die or get lynched and flips town but I wont.

I'm more curious what @lost monkey and @Moghedien @Master Radishes and @Enrique has to say.

also I miss @Long Con and @Marmot

guys come and play

is @Nachomamma8 still playing?

Victories:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, I’m looking for a readlist from Daisy as well.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

I’m down with voting Mog.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Mog/New Quin/Daisy/Mac/?

Teams like that probably
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

No not Moghedien

I like them
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm @DaisyCloud who is mafia
Idk tbph. my brain is fried and idk what to think about alot of plsyers.

I don't like how Gavial suss me for 0 reasons. but does it make him Mafia? i don't get his 0 people visiting u either.

what does that mean for my read on you?

what is going on with bo sussing mac? why isn't he sussing u and tim?

why does jack sus me?

I got 0 answers. still to many people not talking.

falcon and scotty and Jack been talking with broken quotes. and it hurts my eyes.

I like scotty tho. so idk . cause did scotty really waste time in chaos and get blocked?

Victories:
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:45 pm Mog/New Quin/Daisy/Mac/?

Teams like that probably
How is it Mac AND Mog lol
KZA
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I mean I don’t want to axe a town by any means, but Tim and others do have a point. Hell, Bo has a point. Though he dug his own grave here, instead of waiting for KZA and others to come in. His timing of claiming was...less than ideal.

And jack blasting Tim for making this point could be construed as town- hell, he’s making cases- but I think it’s slick town appealing. I’m perhaps tunneling now, but still.

If it’s any consolation, jack, I now view you as 3rd scummiest below falcon and marmot.
Mog/Flanders can be a 4th.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:40 pm

Insanity or wolfing.

How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
Master Radishes
Hitman

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm I'm more curious what @lost monkey and @Moghedien @Master Radishes and @Enrique has to say.
I've been in the game, like, 3 hours. What do you expect me to say?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, you’re my number 3 or 4 scumread because you keep saying stuff like “let’s purposely yeet a townie on D3 after no wolf yeets.”
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:46 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm @DaisyCloud who is mafia
Idk tbph. my brain is fried and idk what to think about alot of plsyers.

I don't like how Gavial suss me for 0 reasons. but does it make him Mafia? i don't get his 0 people visiting u either.

what does that mean for my read on you?

what is going on with bo sussing mac? why isn't he sussing u and tim?

why does jack sus me?

I got 0 answers. still to many people not talking.

falcon and scotty and Jack been talking with broken quotes. and it hurts my eyes.

I like scotty tho. so idk . cause did scotty really waste time in chaos and get blocked?
Nah I’m the only one with broken quotes for some reason. I don’t even know what I’m doing differently.

And yes, I wasted time getting chaos. But chaotic good, to be clear.

Master Radishes
Hitman

Can I be on a team too?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:46 pm why does jack sus me?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:49 pm Also, you’re my number 3 or 4 scumread because you keep saying stuff like “let’s purposely yeet a townie on D3 after no wolf yeets.”
But...he’s not wrong. He’s just saying something that no one wants to acknowledge might need to happen.

I’m gonna defend Tim here and say you pushing him for this is not necessary and is an easy push for others to go “yeahhh, you know, anchovies on pizza IS disgusting!”

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:51 pm Can I be on a team too?
Sure, put you on my Veggie Tales squad with
-Randy Rutabaga
-Rhubarb Barb
-Baby Carrot
-Miss Celery (she’s got some thick stalks)
-Tomato Tom

Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh wait I *am* on a team as 'New Quin'.

I'll take it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Gavial wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:44 pm
I’m down with voting Mog.

Teams like that probably
KZA: 'Mac and Mog wagons?'

Gav: 'Yes to Mog'

Also Gav: *immediately also puts Mac on a scum team*
Also also Gav: *makes up a team that includes two low-posting/sub slots + another slot getting a bit of heat recently*
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh someone should tell me if we have any actual mech clears before I go wasting my time sussing the wrong people.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:49 pm Also, you’re my number 3 or 4 scumread because you keep saying stuff like “let’s purposely yeet a townie on D3 after no wolf yeets.”
But...he’s not wrong. He’s just saying something that no one wants to acknowledge might need to happen.

I’m gonna defend Tim here and say you pushing him for this is not necessary and is an easy push for others to go “yeahhh, you know, anchovies on pizza IS disgusting!”
I have been playing mafia for decades and I have never once played in a game where purposely yeeting a townie was the optimal move for the town. I’ve seen a few instances (like with vengeful townies with a correct scumread but who are in the poe) where it didn’t matter that much one way or the other but I’ve yet to see a scenario where town loses because they try to yeet a wolf instead of trying to yeet a townie.

I’ve seen wolves argue we should yeet players even if they are town a bunch of times. GH and Vanity did it in a recent mash on MU.

Tim is somewhere on the wrong-wolf spectrum. There is no right townie Tim in this thread.

He’s also not the player I want to yeet atm. He’s pushing me off because I want to townread him.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Actually tbh I'll probably just forget whatever you tell me anyway.

Going to bed soon. Ping me with anything worthwhile. (That does not include 'I want to hear what MR says about x and y and z' or any useless filler comments like that. I'm obviously not backreading and so have zero takes on anyone in the game beyond the slightest of interactions over these last two pages.)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:06 pm Oh someone should tell me if we have any actual mech clears before I go wasting my time sussing the wrong people.
Kza has claimed a peek on Made.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:35 pm Like imagine yeeting a townie on purpose and you end up preventing something stupid like the wolves gain a two shot track.

Now imagine yeeting a townie on purpose to stop the wolves from getting a dope power like a one shot vig. Guess what? Still not as powerful as a free misyeet.
BKs gonna die whether he's lynched or Razor'd I'd say, agree?

If he dies via Razor, town loses even more, right? Possibly another kill?

I agree, mislynching a townie is garbage, but I don't know what to do.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

A green one that is.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Kza you naught minx
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:35 pm Like imagine yeeting a townie on purpose and you end up preventing something stupid like the wolves gain a two shot track.

I have a suggestion. Now, this may sound crazy but hear me out.

We should try to yeet a wolf.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Counterproposal:

we yeet for INFO
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Fuck it. Die scum die.

[VOTE: VOTE MARMOT] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Counterproposal:

we yeet for INFO
Counter counter proposal:

Voting no yeet ensures we don’t accidentally yeet a townie
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

No, I hear you.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Insanity or wolfing.

Why are we assuming it's a double night kill? Let's have some positivity here!

Oh, and someone should watch BK tonight.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Counterproposal:

we yeet for INFO
I'd say we gain less info by lynching BK over other wagons
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol yeah BK isn’t even a good INFOYEET
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

:mafia:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:14 pm

Insanity or wolfing.

Why are we assuming it's a double night kill? Let's have some positivity here!

Oh, and someone should watch BK tonight.
I think leaving a known artifact holder for the wolves to kill makes it a safe assumption that they will, yeah?

But yeah, if someone gets a watcher they should watch Bo for sure.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

Teams like that probably
you are bullshit

[VOTE: gavial] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

What is a yeet

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:14 pm

Insanity or wolfing.

Why are we assuming it's a double night kill? Let's have some positivity here! :facepalm:

Oh, and someone should watch BK tonight. twould be nice, but i wouldn’t count on it. Though Gavial can’t be the only one with a known watch, right?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Counterproposal:

we yeet for INFO
Counter counter proposal:

Voting no yeet ensures we don’t accidentally yeet a townie
This is the worst proposal suggested, because not only do we not save BK, but we don’t have a chance to kill a wolf. Get outta here, skellington

Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:35 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 pmtim's wolfing
You said "more about Tim." I too would love to hear more about Tim. Make your case.
nah

Tim is actually my wolf buddy

Do you think he enjoys that sort of association?
Can’t wait for this be brought up again for WIFOM when marmot flips red

Return to “Previous Jobs”