67%

Total votes: 18
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by DaisyCloud »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:09 am I think Daisy's a wolf.

- Her ISO is a hedge maze.
- Her townreads contain at least two wolves. Scotty and Mac. Both have never been explained, she just plopped them in there.
- Her pushes have been wolfsided. Pushes on Gavial who I'm certain is town. OMGUS push on Jack who wrote a great case on her.
- Does not seem to care much about the d1 wagons or the d2 wagons, both of which were V/V from my perspective.
- Asks literal hundreds of questions, yet they don't inform her reads. I never saw her come back to any question she had asked prior. She asks them and moves on.
- Her actions such as the pinging of inactives and mechanical discussion look performative. Instead of wolfhunting, she tries to get people to do things; but not things that comprise wolfhunting.
- Her argument with Kyle is a major part of her d1 ISO. After it's over, though, she plops a townread on Kyle and never comes back to this. In her later readlists, Kyle actually trends down, but there's no visible reason for it.
- Her playstyle is extremely chaotic, but has no wolfhunting direction. She has stuck to three townreads her entire game. Her scumreads have fluctuated without a decent sense of progression. And her reasons for pushing some scumreads (which she does rarely; she has only done this twice in this entire game, as described below) are terrible.
- Her initial reason for pushing on Gavial is because he... easily claimed his role. And she doesn't even call him mafia, she says he's better off removed from the game because wolves can exploit his bad position, or he's mafia.
- Her reason for pushing on Jack is terrible. She pushes him because she thinks his case on her is a false narrative. Even when other people point out that it might not be, she ignores that. It's basically OMGUS.
- She writes a ton of LAMIST posts. Many include "I am very town"-type statements.
- Her posts look padded. She might just be a rambly person, but I've read all her long posts and they all say almost nothing of value. Makes me think they were written for towncred.

■ it is NAI to ping people. we have had the vast majority of players your slot included to be extremely inactive.

■ my pushes on Gavial and Jack is not wolf sided

■ my push on Jack is not an OMGUS. I sussed him before he sussed me.

■ Jack did not make a great case on me. it is only 2 parts. the way I talk to Marmot and that completely incorrect and lying way he thinks I voted. He quotes Syn there and says I killed Syn because Syn questions my voting. I proved that wrong and false information. Then Jack back pedals and claims a separate post is his actual case. Him and Tony claim I never addressed it. thst 2nd post is a repeat of the first and literally just leaves out any links to quotes.

■ i care alot about the wagons. I made several posts that idk how to do vote count analysis. people never replied to them.

■ Idk Kyle's alignment. last I checked Kyle pretty much became an inactive since day 1. last I checked pretty lots of players been inactive too. it's been literally the same 4-6 people talking. I can't go back in time and force people to play. if I wasn't talking to a player it's because they were not there. blame yourself and the inactive. don't blame me for mislybches. last I checked we all got same 48hrs. if mislynchs happens it isn't just on me. can't solve a game if players do 0.

■ yeah I townread kza, syn, mac and tim and Scotty. kza was town, syn was town. and Mac was mafia. gee, do u blame me for those reads? mac seemed game dolvey and scum hunting. like wow so town never messed up and make mistakes? idk tim's and Scotty's alignments. literature thry been the only one's playing the 1st half of game. get over it. blame it on literally a huge swath of players slanking. at least I have been trying.

■ Gavial is scum. probably the 3rd party.

■ Jack did create a false narrative. his case is all conjecture and riddled with just his assumptions of my actions and posts and his interpretation of why I did what I did. he 1 and only 1 supposed receipt of my supposed action that he found eolfy was proven he was wrong and lying. his case is indeed just his opinions of events that never occurred. him not liking how I talk/post to people.

just like you. not liking my playstyle. not liking i ask alot of questions. and I do go back to reply when peeps answered me. but I guess you think it's not how you would reply back do it must be scum. dude grow up.

■ idk what LAMIST means so gonna say nope u r wrong.

■ you can't say my posts have nothing of value and then say my words have weight and I should not act like this and I should be game solvey or whatever.

your case is based on just your wacko opinions of my posts. just a criticism. sorry I haven't found wolves for you. sorry I haven't solved the game. sorry I scum read people you disagree with. sorry I thought a wolf was town. sorry I mislynched.

last I checked this game isn't called Daisy must find all the wolves and no one else. because this case reads like that. a huge chunk of players decided to do 0 the first days of game and a result mafia took the advantage. it stinks. town hasn't lost yet. but don't act all high and mighty when several towns people have died or been mislynchdd.

if you think I'm still scum then I suggest you share some links, show the receipts of me being scum. these little criticisms of my posts is wrong and false.

I can't make proper reads on players who r inactive. iirc only wolves can do that.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

let's just gaslight me, shade me and discredit me and then say I got weight in this game and should be playing better and talk about me in a condescending tone and patronize me.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

Jack is town because I can't see him sitting there doing nothing except scumreading Tim on D1. He'd feel the pressure to do something beyond that. His D1 ISO doesn't even give an inkling of a sense that he's there to hunt wolves down.

Very towny day 2, and it goes beyond the post restriction. Later posts I also like. I buy his frustration with the large number of stragglers. I buy his post about someone with 143 posts replacing out over a 5-poster. He wouldn't tie himself to Mac so directly in their n2 discourse as wolf, either.

A lot of other posts that always come from town. Like claiming that KZA could be faking a V check on someone he townreads, but V reading KZA anyway.

I like his progressions on Tim and DaisyCloud as well. Two scumreads he doggedly pursues.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Okay.

This is actually an extremely villagery rebuttal. I don't see those often. Thank you.

Thoughts on LC vs Scotty?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:34 am let's just gaslight me, shade me and discredit me and then say I got weight in this game and should be playing better and talk about me in a condescending tone and patronize me.
None of these were intended.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Odds there's a godfather or tailor? I'm wondering whether I should bother to read Made. You know, given the fact the dead villager KZA greenchecked him.

I probably should, regardless.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Okay, Made's town independent from the greencheck. Too obnoxious to be mafia. Doesn't fit his profile.

Also, there's the greencheck. KZA had no reason to lie about it, either. 1. He was a villager. 2. Made was a good check target given his d1.
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I don't really have a Scotty red check. Just thought it would be fun to shake things up a little. Gavial looks pretty towny from his reaction. Or at least 3p I guess, who knows?

Still townread Daisy despite Vulgard's case. Vulgard is looking like town here, but I guess it's one of the easiest ways to look towny - subbing in and taking fresh looks at everything.

Scotty looks pretty good from the reactions, but I already townread him. There was just one post I didn't like today:
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:15 pm mf Tony’s off the poll again.

Someone explain to me how that can be a town role again?
I know TSP is actually on the poll, but... being unyeetable is something that a wolf cannot be. If town is unyeetable, then the wolves still can nightkill them as a recourse. If a wolf is unyeetable, that's a really big issue. How did Scotty the villager get to the logic that he should throw some broad-based shade at TSP for being off the poll? Being off the poll for consecutive days would have surely been a town thing.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Made
MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

FMPOV the above are town.

Gavial is my primary 3p read. He's not a pack wolf. I trust he has no TMI based on his play thus far.

If Tim's a wolf, he's partnered with LC. He gave LC an early townshield. "But wolves don't want to look like partners!" Tim's MO as a wolf includes doing those things, I'm sure.

For the record, I reviewed Tim's ISO and I don't townread him. If there's a deepwolf/powerwolf/whatever other than Mac, might be Tim.

I hate that LC pulled this fake redcheck thing. Now I need to read Scotty again.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

DaisyCloud, please stop voting yourself.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:57 pm I feel like I’m watching a Rangers / White Sox game.
Can’t wait to turn it off
:haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tim may be a wolf but his EOD3 isn’t actually bad.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:53 am I don't really have a Scotty red check. Just thought it would be fun to shake things up a little. Gavial looks pretty towny from his reaction. Or at least 3p I guess, who knows?

Still townread Daisy despite Vulgard's case. Vulgard is looking like town here, but I guess it's one of the easiest ways to look towny - subbing in and taking fresh looks at everything.

Scotty looks pretty good from the reactions, but I already townread him. There was just one post I didn't like today:

I know TSP is actually on the poll, but... being unyeetable is something that a wolf cannot be. If town is unyeetable, then the wolves still can nightkill them as a recourse. If a wolf is unyeetable, that's a really big issue. How did Scotty the villager get to the logic that he should throw some broad-based shade at TSP for being off the poll? Being off the poll for consecutive days would have surely been a town thing.
I townread that particular part. Wolf Scotty has no reason to throw shade on someone who's unyeetable. It doesn't help advance his wincon or his position in any way. He can't yeet TSP anyway, and he won't nightkill TSP since he's shading him in-thread. Would prefer to keep him as a potential misyeet.

I interpret it as villagery suspicion and frustration over TSP always being immune. I'd even dare say it's natural to think this if you're a villager. The fact we have wildly different interpretations of this post makes me suspicious of LC.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: The Elder Scrolls [NIGHT 3]

Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:27 pm Also, I’m super frustrated with Mac and therefore Tim, who followed. If we had followed them yesterday and done the Flanders lynch, we would be in the same situation today wondering if we should kill Qwags.

Could be a town “risk-it-for-the-biscuit move” but I’m beginning to get concerned both Mac and Tim are bad. Which is a bad place to be, ladies and gents.
Post eod3 yeet. Pre-Mac death. :ponder:

Rule of 2? :JackFrostThink:
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I'm looking at falcon/Nacho/LC/Tim right now as my PoE with Gavial 3p.

Marmot is an outside possibility but I still think it's a town slot.

Still going to check Scotty to determine if clearing him's okay.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: The Elder Scrolls [NIGHT 3]

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:56 pm mac voting on the wrong wagon is also a bad sign
Probably a continued good look for Tony. He still wants Marmot dead atp
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 1]

Post by Vulgard »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:58 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:33 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:31 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:28 pm I have a confirmable PR that is unambiguously town-sided.
This seems unlikely from Sloonei's opening material posts, but no one is likely to be in a hurry to kill you, so sure...demonstrate.
One of us is misunderstanding the setup I think.

My reading is that each character accesses different powers from different shrines. So as an example. Altmer Noble may be able to access shrines A, B, C, D and E. Argonian Mage may be able to access shrines C, D, E, F and G. Both can access shrine C but they get different powers from accessing shrine C based on the flavor of C as well as their own character's flavor.

One of the powers I can access from a shrine is confirmable and I think pretty pro-town.
Wow never mind, it was in the first page. Someone else can see stuff.

Ok then, carrying on with my business.

My question still remains if, say for example, the Nords are wont to not worshipping daedra while those cat things worship Rum Tug Tugger
In Elder Scrolls lore I think Daedra worship is universal and sort of universally frowned on officially. There's a "state religion" and the Daedra worshipers are sort of like the tolerated pagans that haven't been successfully brought around. Daedra shrines aren't found in the best part of town, but they aren't exactly hidden. As far as I know there is no racial preferences towards any particular individual Daedra.
there is exactly zero chance that at least one of you chuck-le-fux aren't mafia. shut the fuck up.
Rule of 3 lol?

Some earlier posts paint Kyle in a slightly better light too.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:52 am That’s good “SK is Gav” equity right there
We need to quit talking about the SK...that apparently takes nights off. Gav calling me the 3P is mostly funny, but people who might be taken seriously, like you, need to consider that the wolves have two artifacts now. That means they have the vote power aspect, plus a bonus for having two. The Mace of Molag Ball is theoretically powerful enough to make a single player into a viable faction. Does this sound like something we really want the wolves to get hold of? Along with whatever added bonus yet another artifact gets them?

Stop talking about artifacts and third parties.

Do NOT press for claims on what shrine people went to. Notice that Mac had a "was there an artifact at shrine X? power. We do not know what night he used that power or what shrine he targeted. Molag Ball dude so NOT say anything about what shrines you have visited. If townies try to press it out of you...well, town will willage. Sorry.
This is the towniest post you’ve made in the past few days
:sigh:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:57 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:50 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:52 am That’s good “SK is Gav” equity right there
Do NOT press for claims on what shrine people went to. Notice that Mac had a "was there an artifact at shrine X? power. We do not know what night he used that power or what shrine he targeted. Molag Ball dude so NOT say anything about what shrines you have visited. If townies try to press it out of you...well, town will willage. Sorry.
Didn't notice that before but thinks it adds to the likelihood of Long Con pulling a long Con here - his shrine related antics make a hell of a lot more sense if he was actually digging for artifact info via Mac power.
Yeah.

Or Scotty is just a wolf.

Kza got two checks in two nights. Is it far fetched that another check went out? No it is not.

I've read Long Con as town even longer than i have read Scotty as town. I am not really ready to jump either way here.
And you’ve plummeted again

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:54 pm Just to get this clear and out of the way...

At EoD 2 I was hard pushing Flanders for the way they had pushed Qwags. Scotty made a decisive move from Flanders to Qwags that killed Qwags. Other than deep WIFOM there is no reason for a wolf to make that kind of decisive move between two (now confirmed) townies. I might revisit Scotty at end game, but for now he is the central pillar of the town IMO.
But wifom is a good reason...
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:34 am I'll point out that while studying Marmot's ISO, I saw a couple of Scotty's posts and found them wolfy. I check LC's ISO (since he's the top wagon rn) and I see a redcheck on Scotty.

I don't know about you, but I believe it.
:ponder:

Welcome to the game

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:48 am I don't really town read Scotty.

But I also don't town read LC.

I basically just don't town read.
:noble:

Man, y’all have been holding back all game. All it takes is an unexplained red check and now (5?) people are all like “yeah, He doesn’t strike me as town anyway”

Yikes fam

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:16 am Short message: I think Scotty's the wolf between the two.

Long message: I read his ISO until D3. His wack treatment of Mac, constant hedging, potentially TMIng the D2 wagons as V/V and supreme focus on mechanics that doesn't seem to inform his reads make me think he's a wolf trying to look like he's solving the game when he isn't.
Your eyes are as fresh as Forrest gump’s tennis shoes

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Musing about reasons to believe the peek is real.

Imagine you are wolf LC. You need probably 2, maybe 3 misyeets to win the game. Town is mostly in shambles. Marmot is top suspect on everyone’s mind and he’s a townie. Gavil is the next cw and he’s a townie.

You don’t need to fake a red peek, let alone on probably the most consensus surviving townie.

But let’s say you decide to fake a red in this game and you decide to do it on Scotty of all people. Okay. Mac just got shot. You’re down a player. The numbers have changed. The strategy you came up with during the night likely needs to be reevaluated. Will it even work with only 3 players?

But LC comes in and lays down a red peek on Scotty anyway.

This doesn’t feel like a reasonable w!LC gambit to me.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

What if he was always going to rescind? Then the numbers don't even matter.

Option 2: Long Con only realizes it's not going to work after he's already done it. Then, he rescinds. Possible?
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

Or we could just not engage in WIFOM.

It was a mostly useless fake peek. It's not going to break the game wide open.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LC is a clever wolf, not a forceful one.

That isn’t to say he can’t power wolf but his wolf game revolves around blending his town and wolf games, smart distancing, eeking out of the poe by being funny and clever. He actually lives in the same orange zone as me but with a totally different style.

Mac? That guy would fake a red and push it through. He’s a forceful wolf.

LC would count the misyeets he needs and only fake a red if he thinks he’s going down before he wins anyhow so as to take a townie with him. I don’t think he does it when he’s what? 5th top suspect at absolute worst? It’s absolutely reasonable that wolf LC coasts to endgame.

I’m far more willing to believe that I’ve trusted a wolf because their suspicion on me seemed real when it wasn’t than that LC has gone Claude von Riegan style yolo trick shooting on us when there’s no reason for him to do so and it doesn’t fit his play style.

If you wanna be mad, open this.
I’ve been wrong like a third of the time on “not his play style” reads.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Did LC recind the peek?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Imma be mad if he did
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:53 am I don't really have a Scotty red check. Just thought it would be fun to shake things up a little. Gavial looks pretty towny from his reaction. Or at least 3p I guess, who knows?

Good joke, buddy. :evileye:

You know who also tried to do a thread test for the lols? Mac.

The TSP thing was important in that I was viewing him more as a 3P candidate, which is still possible, but since he was only off the poll for 1 night, I’d chalk that up to chaos shenanigans and NAI

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seriously don’t let me type paragraphs of meta “it’s a lie” peeks.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ugh.

I hate this game.

I’ve typed and deleted that sentence a lot.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:50 am Did LC recind the peek?
He did.

Hence my questions just now. The peek isn't AI fmpov.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I hate that we went so long without getting a wolf flip, I hate that half the player list is tough to read for replacements or slanking, I hate that I feel like I’m using my night actions wrong because it’s like “target a player/shrine/artifact to learn a thing that is absolutely not useful unless you know two other things” and I hate that I spent time thinking about meta that doesn’t apply.

I also hate how ungodly long Morrowind is such that I’ve sunk hundreds of hours into it to get maybe a quarter of the way through. But I also love it.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

On my homesite, wolf flips are a rare commodity. They are usually the result of bussing, too. So I'm used to having few, if any, wolf flips to work with.

Hope you can find me town and I don't get misyeeted, though. That's as much as I can do as someone who replaced into a town slot.
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jack, I hear you about the night actions dude. My own ability is so situational, plus, even if the situation comes up, it's only helpful a small percentage of the time. I'm basically vanilla.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:57 am I hate that we went so long without getting a wolf flip, I hate that half the player list is tough to read for replacements or slanking, I hate that I feel like I’m using my night actions wrong because it’s like “target a player/shrine/artifact to learn a thing that is absolutely not useful unless you know two other things” and I hate that I spent time thinking about meta that doesn’t apply.

I also hate how ungodly long Morrowind is such that I’ve sunk hundreds of hours into it to get maybe a quarter of the way through. But I also love it.
If it makes you feel any better, I’m viewing you more as town because of your exasperation.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 am On my homesite, wolf flips are a rare commodity. They are usually the result of bussing, too. So I'm used to having few, if any, wolf flips to work with.

Hope you can find me town and I don't get misyeeted, though. That's as much as I can do as someone who replaced into a town slot.
Do you still think Daisy is a wolf? I have felt nothing but town vibes from her all game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Probably gonna do my rpg list like

Finish the tail end of Pillars -> finish the tail end of Dragon Age Origins -> Baldur’s gate 2 -> Planescape Torment?

Persona 4 -> FF7 -> Digital Devil Saga -> FF9 -> Persona 3

Strange Journey -> back half of Golden Sun 2 -> back half of FF6

Deus Ex -> FO:NV -> Morrowind
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:00 am Jack, I hear you about the night actions dude. My own ability is so situational, plus, even if the situation comes up, it's only helpful a small percentage of the time. I'm basically vanilla.
I highly doubt this.

Every role we’ve seen that have options of multiple shrines always tend to have one in a vacuum I could go “yeah, that’s the best one no doubt”

There are bit gonna be roles in this setup that could be considered vanilla

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:03 am
Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:00 am Jack, I hear you about the night actions dude. My own ability is so situational, plus, even if the situation comes up, it's only helpful a small percentage of the time. I'm basically vanilla.
I highly doubt this.

Every role we’ve seen that have options of multiple shrines always tend to have one in a vacuum I could go “yeah, that’s the best one no doubt”

Should I out my role? I might as well, you will agree that it might as well be vanilla.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is it worth just massclaiming shit tier actions in the hopes that somebody is carrying “Radishes is a Skaven Secretary” and someone is carrying “The Skaven Secretary has the Orb of Prostate Health” and somebody else is carrying “Whoever holds the Orb of Prostate Health is a wolf” or is that just gonna cause us to put any actual useful power roles? Probably the later but I figured I’d ask.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:07 am
Is it worth just massclaiming shit tier actions in the hopes that somebody is carrying “Radishes is a Skaven Secretary” and someone is carrying “The Skaven Secretary has the Orb of Prostate Health” and somebody else is carrying “Whoever holds the Orb of Prostate Health is a wolf” or is that just gonna cause us to put any actual useful power roles? Probably the later but I figured I’d ask.
Even if you have a good role, you probably have used a shit tier action this game so it’s probably fine.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I've just put DaisyCloud in my town core. I think her reaction to my case was the villageriest rebuttal I have ever seen in my life.
ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:09 am Made
MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

FMPOV the above are town.

Gavial is my primary 3p read. He's not a pack wolf. I trust he has no TMI based on his play thus far.

If Tim's a wolf, he's partnered with LC. He gave LC an early townshield. "But wolves don't want to look like partners!" Tim's MO as a wolf includes doing those things, I'm sure.

For the record, I reviewed Tim's ISO and I don't townread him. If there's a deepwolf/powerwolf/whatever other than Mac, might be Tim.

I hate that LC pulled this fake redcheck thing. Now I need to read Scotty again.
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone assemble a town core so quickly with so few interactions
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:07 am
Not worth it on my end.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:57 am I hate that we went so long without getting a wolf flip, I hate that half the player list is tough to read for replacements or slanking, I hate that I feel like I’m using my night actions wrong because it’s like “target a player/shrine/artifact to learn a thing that is absolutely not useful unless you know two other things” and I hate that I spent time thinking about meta that doesn’t apply.

Does anyone else see this and think "yeah, that's towny"?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:03 am
I highly doubt this.

Should I out my role? I might as well, you will agree that it might as well be vanilla.
Why would you do this thing.

Oh, I mean, Tim basically did

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 am

Does anyone else see this and think "yeah, that's towny"?
Yea. I just about said as much

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cautiously optimistic about Vulgard after his entrance.

Much more optimistic than Enrique’s “ohhhh fucckkk”

Return to “Previous Jobs”