Allcrab
bad bunny
Garden Gnome
lost monkey
Made
nutella
Owner
Seanzie

I can probably afford a slightly larger POE pool by the numbers, so consider that third tier "pseudo-POE" if you want. I do read those two more in the town direction than not though. This feels pretty good for a Day 1 product so all y'all pat yourselves on the back for doing the work to project your town hearts if this list is at least mostly accurate.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Re: Re:

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:23 am
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:20 am I just explained Jay and Alison. Tang is a similar case to jay where they look like theyre trying to be proactive and towny by asking questions and being kinda fluffy but that seems to be all theyre doing. I just think there's a good chance they randed wolf and are trying to deep wolf.

I have been one of the least "fluffy" players in this game thread.

ok yes but youre doing the other things
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

how can allcrab and made be in your PoE the first hasnt posted yet and made has not made a post that makes any sense yet, as far as i know
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by hawkataine »

JJJ can you talk to me about your Guillo read? Like how come he's so high up there

I don't particularly object to any of the rest of the list but I am curious about whether all the meta you asked for on LoMo, Owner, mafia teams lurking etc. has factored into your rankings at all (I think at least some of those questions were from you, correct me if I'm wrong)
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:44 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am
hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:12 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:06 am What is the logic here, that im scum for asking to not be widely townread? Do you think mafia would do that?
Do you think mafia would not rejoice on getting townread and keep it like their most treasured belonging and influence town to sheep their reads, leading them to their doom?

Obvious townies get nightkilled by scum first so, i was asking to not be obvious town read. You get it now? (It was part a joke part a reaction test).
Hello this whole passage is just so very on the nose x'D

Like it was clear that you knew all of these things at time of posting and this excessive restatement makes me very suspicious of you

Also I don't remember you ever having a problem with being widely townread before so I find it very hard to take that post seriously, it's far too easy to shrug off as a joke after the fact

Bad vibes all around
I know what you are doing (thank you)
I need a meme or a gif or something of that trope where the lawful good paladin is like "so we're absolutely not going to kill anyone" and the chaotic neutral rogue taps their nose and is like "ah yes, we're totally not going to kill anyone" and the paladin is just like "no that's-- okay I quit"

(spoiler: I'm the paladin)
The closest i could get for a paladin gif is this. He can move those hips!

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

I made a spreadsheet to keep track of my reads and the posts that inspired them and then forgot to use it for the last three hours big rip
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:49 am
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:20 am I just explained Jay and Alison. Tang is a similar case to jay where they look like theyre trying to be proactive and towny by asking questions and being kinda fluffy but that seems to be all theyre doing. I just think there's a good chance they randed wolf and are trying to deep wolf.

An you please stop posting with tne glow effect?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:54 am

What the hell, dont tell me i am now posting with tne glow effect too.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:49 am ok yes but youre doing the other things
I have been fostering an environment where town can be successful. That's what JJJ is all about on Day 1 -- sustaining the health of the thread with a generally relaxed approach to dialogue to prevent terrible, explosive backs-and-forth and thunderdoming, asking questions and encouraging players to talk about each other, setting the stage for a wealth of analysis later in the game, and finding enough town reads to lock the game into an unwinnable POE pool for the mafia team. I feel pretty good about where we stand.

You're going to have to show me examples of what you perceive to be "trying to look proactive" instead of just literally "being proactive", or that read is hard to take seriously. And my prompt for players to give their top three reads on each side (something that unfortunately didn't get many responses) is definitely not an example of the former. If people do what I ask then we have clear stances taken by all of them that they are then stuck with forever in this game thread.

I am often misunderstood and I have a video in my signature that explains further. :goofp:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If folks don't want to be glow-trolled, simply insert [/glow] into the end of a bad bunny quote you are responding to.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re:

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:50 am how can allcrab and made be in your PoE the first hasnt posted yet and made has not made a post that makes any sense yet, as far as i know

[/quote]

You answered your own question.

My POE pool is comprised of people for whom I can provide no reason for a town read (literally eliminating town reads is the process). Zero posts and zero hunting posts (Allcrab and Made respectively) both apply.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Just make sure you put the [/glow] in the right place. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:51 am JJJ can you talk to me about your Guillo read? Like how come he's so high up there

I don't particularly object to any of the rest of the list but I am curious about whether all the meta you asked for on LoMo, Owner, mafia teams lurking etc. has factored into your rankings at all (I think at least some of those questions were from you, correct me if I'm wrong)
I appreciate what everyone has had to say in response to those questions about meta, and they have sort of "factored in" in that they haven't given me concrete reasons to call them town reads. It's primarily been "this is normal for [player X]" or something adjacent to "NAI", which means I shouldn't award credit. If I have nothing but things I either have no opinion of, don't like outright, and content that others who know them better call NAI -- that's all a net negative.

Regarding Guillotine, I suppose you can call that a soul read. To me his posts just kind of scream town -- the things he has griped about, the reads he has promoted, and the rationale he has provided -- it just looks to me like a lot of generally distrustful town players I have seen in the past. They may not be reads that I view as "good" necessarily, but I don't really care about that as much as I care about authenticity. However good or bad the reads may be, if I believe that he believes them then it's a town read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

I just isoed nanook and he's probably town, which I think I'm late to the party on but I forgot he was playing until like ten minutes ago and decided I should do something about my null read on him lol
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:03 am
hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:51 am JJJ can you talk to me about your Guillo read? Like how come he's so high up there

I appreciate what everyone has had to say in response to those questions about meta, and they have sort of "factored in" in that they haven't given me concrete reasons to call them town reads. It's primarily been "this is normal for [player X]" or something adjacent to "NAI", which means I shouldn't award credit. If I have nothing but things I either have no opinion of, don't like outright, and content that others who know them better call NAI -- that's all a net negative.

Regarding Guillotine, I suppose you can call that a soul read. To me his posts just kind of scream town -- the things he has griped about, the reads he has promoted, and the rationale he has provided -- it just looks to me like a lot of generally distrustful town players I have seen in the past. They may not be reads that I view as "good" necessarily, but I don't really care about that as much as I care about authenticity. However good or bad the reads may be, if I believe that he believes them then it's a town read.
fwiw I think this is closer to LoMo's town meta than his scum meta but it's not very strong and I won't be offended if you ignore it, I just wanted to clarify what I'd been trying to say.

ty for the guillo thoughts also. I'll reread him at some point today with this in mind.

For now tho imma go play rockband and take a break from the thread
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Interested in nanook's progression on nutella if he fancies sharing at any point

Also just to say this forum has had a great vibe so far so ty for being great to play with! <3
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am bad bunny rejoining the game after 10 years and deciding the game's two most active hunters and its most active overall player are her three mafia reads is so bad I have to wonder if it can even be bullshit. Is this a player known for contrarianism (or undue paranoia of effortful hunters), PerC people?
10 years? I made my first posts about 4 hours into d1 start then more this morning.

do you think if someone posts a lot theyre cleared? thats what this sounds like - "how dare she suspect very active posters?" mafia can be active so....wat
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

I don't get the JJJ scum reads honestly. He been putting in the work to catch scum. Hawk's scum hunting so i am leaning town there.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:11 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am bad bunny rejoining the game after 10 years and deciding the game's two most active hunters and its most active overall player are her three mafia reads is so bad I have to wonder if it can even be bullshit. Is this a player known for contrarianism (or undue paranoia of effortful hunters), PerC people?
10 years? I made my first posts about 4 hours into d1 start then more this morning.

do you think if someone posts a lot theyre cleared? thats what this sounds like - "how dare she suspect very active posters?" mafia can be active so....wat

I thought its been only a couple of years.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:11 am 10 years? I made my first posts about 4 hours into d1 start then more this morning.

"10 years" was facetious.

No, they're not cleared. They're town more often than the random number generator would predict, but they're not cleared. What I find bizarre is that your mafia reads are exclusively within that general archetype of high activity. Even in a vacuum where I pretend I am not one of them, the likelihood of that proving accurate is minuscule given that activity and alignment do correlate at least some.

Do you have opinions of players for whom there aren't 500 combined posts?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:08 am fwiw I think this is closer to LoMo's town meta than his scum meta but it's not very strong and I won't be offended if you ignore it, I just wanted to clarify what I'd been trying to say.
I will certainly be mindful of it, thank you. That's more conclusive lost monkey support than I have generally gotten otherwise.
hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:11 am Interested in nanook's progression on nutella if he fancies sharing at any point

Also just to say this forum has had a great vibe so far so ty for being great to play with! <3
Hooray! Glad to have y'all aboard, and thanks for a fun start. :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:15 am
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:11 am 10 years? I made my first posts about 4 hours into d1 start then more this morning.

"10 years" was facetious.

No, they're not cleared. They're town more often than the random number generator would predict, but they're not cleared. What I find bizarre is that your mafia reads are exclusively within that general archetype of high activity. Even in a vacuum where I pretend I am not one of them, the likelihood of that proving accurate is minuscule given that activity and alignment do correlate at least some.

Do you have opinions of players for whom there aren't 500 combined posts?
Hey a logical fallacy the second I show up.

I don't miss this game as much as I thought I did...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:20 am Hey a logical fallacy the second I show up.

What fallacy?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Good morning everyone! I’ll be around soon.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:21 am
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:20 am Hey a logical fallacy the second I show up.

What fallacy?
Post count doesn't really have anything to do with alignment, I've certainly been in enough games with high activity wolf teams to make me think it's silly to think that it does.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:22 am

What fallacy?
Post count doesn't really have anything to do with alignment, I've certainly been in enough games with high activity wolf teams to make me think it's silly to think that it does.
That's not a "logical fallacy". That's an Allcrab anecdote.

There's a clear relationship between the two that can be and has been statistically evidenced on at least two Mafia-dedicated websites (this one and Mafia Universe). It's not a law that highly active player = town player, but it's a general trend. There may well be a high activity mafioso or three in this game -- the current lead wagon would be an example if it proves true.

A reads list with nothing but the game's most active hunters and highest post count player as mafia reads is a bizarre reads list.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:54 am

why :<
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re:

Post by Made »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:50 am how can allcrab and made be in your PoE the first hasnt posted yet and made has not made a post that makes any sense yet, as far as i know

Made ears perk to the mention of his name. An astute observations but an odd conclusion. If made hasn’t made sense, then why wouldn’t he be POE? Made ponders this deeply hoping bad bunny will read his mind.

Realizing that is unlikely....
made wrote: you think I shouldn’t be in POE because I’m unintelligible??
Pov: you reading my takes
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:26 am

What fallacy?

There's a clear relationship between the two that can be and has been statistically evidenced on at least two Mafia-dedicated websites (this one and Mafia Universe). It's not a law that highly active player = town player, but it's a general trend. There may well be a high activity mafioso or three in this game -- the current lead wagon would be an example if it proves true.

A reads list with nothing but the game's most active hunters and highest post count player as mafia reads is a bizarre reads list.
I don't care much tbh.

It happens enough that for any particular game you shouldn't just automatically decide to not bother looking at the top posters.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:28 am

Made ears perk to the mention of his name. An astute observations but an odd conclusion. If made hasn’t made sense, then why wouldn’t he be POE? Made ponders this deeply hoping bad bunny will read his mind.

And that’s when it happen, if by fate, made was infected by overwhelming blue emotions
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:28 am I don't care much tbh.

It happens enough that for any particular game you shouldn't just automatically decide to not bother looking at the top posters.
I agree. I didn't suggest otherwise and I don't know anyone that would.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:56 am If folks don't want to be glow-trolled, simply insert [/glow] into the end of a bad bunny quote you are responding to.
KEK
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:29 am

And that’s when it happen, if by fate, made was infected by overwhelming blue emotions

im blue ba do dee da do di
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:29 am

Well you seem to be shading bunny for focusing there so there's that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Everyone involved in some sort of catching up ought to look at nutella's posts and report back. If she's to die I want stances. :srsnod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:26 am

What fallacy?

its not a general trend in my experience

maybe thats why youre the only ones in my PoE, my other potential scum reads havent posted enough for me to generate it yet
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:12 am
Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:09 am
Dana wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:57 amhi made, you maf?
Dana looked nervous, but so did Made. A friend, in a place like this? could they be trusted? He felt he would be able to gauge fairly quickly with time.
and wrote: Hi pal! I'm town. Sorry bout the roll :(
what are you sorry about? :confused:
Made laughs, for a bit too long and wrote: sorry you rolled scum this game. It was bound to happen eventually
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:32 am

I'm shading bunny for focusing only there, and it doesn't help that I town read both of her other suspects.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:18 am Image
WHERES MEMES ! :<
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:30 am
Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:29 am

im blue ba do dee da do di

Bunny taunted made. With feelings of overwhelming shame and grief repeats his question
But like actually tho, why is my gimmick a good thing?
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:33 am
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:32 am

I'm shading bunny for focusing only there, and it doesn't help that I town read both of her other suspects.
Why there's the most content there so it makes some amount of sense doesn't it?

Do you think a wolf would start the game going after what I would assume given what I'm seeing the hardest possible targets? That seems like something that's likely to backfire to me.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

I like made, I don't have read on made but I like made.
Allcrab
The Mark

Re:

Post by Allcrab »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:34 am
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:18 am Image
WHERES MEMES ! :<

I'll meme later after I know wtf is going on lol.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:35 am Why there's the most content there so it makes some amount of sense doesn't it?

Do you think a wolf would start the game going after what I would assume given what I'm seeing the hardest possible targets? That seems like something that's likely to backfire to me.
That's a question of personality more than a question of strategy I think. I don't know bad bunny and cannot speak to that. I know some people that would do that all day. I probably wouldn't, and that's why I am more inclined to call it "bizarre" than "suspicious". My initial reaction was even to ask a similar question to the assertion you make here -- it's wack enough that it might be honest.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Bunny and Hawk are village this my village circle so far and I am naming it the animal kingdom in my readslist.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Oh I've actually liked JJJ's responses to an extent so he can be just under them as well.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:44 am Bunny and Hawk are village this my village circle so far and I am naming it the animal kingdom in my readslist.
Null = vegetable and scum = mineral?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

I guess

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Also, how do you feel about lost monkey?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”