outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by outed wolf »

i hate to tell you fellas, but

zomg everyone is so villagery is a meme

also:

"Her take that sunbae/bronana/outed wolf contains a wolf based on the nutella push is decent on the surface"

outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

incomprehensible

beyond comprehension

inability to be comprehended
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

Vulgard wrote:Tue May 25, 2021 4:23 am Marl is a villager. This is the exact part of Sunbae's posting I thought was wolfy because my perspective was opposed. I didn't explicitly say it by bringing up a quote, but Marl zeroes in on that and has my exact initial reaction.
the "zomg everyone is so villagery" post from Sunbae is a reference to a meme, not a real thought he was expressing
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

I'm voting with two people I wolfread on a third. Either Gavial's getting bussed or I'm bad at reading them.

I'll check CoV and come back.

Also I veto the Arete wagon. I don't have a solid read on them yet, they could be town. When I wolfread them, I'll make sure they die d1 because otherwise I'm the n1 kill. Unless you think we're W/W, I guess.

@outed wolf I've seen her do it as town, for what's it's worth. Exactly in CoV. Except in CoV she was doing it to people on her wagon, while here she's doing it to people on another person's wagon. And I do townread nutella, so I think it's valid for Alison to have thoughts about the nutella wagon. From the perspective of nutella V, that is. Which is a perspective that she has, given her nutella townread.

I did say "decent on the surface" because I've wolfed with Alison and I know she's a competent wolf. The thing about analyzing a townread's wagon and pinpointing a wolf is something I could see w!Alison do. But on the surface level it matches the last time I saw her V play and for that I'm okay with it.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:28 am
Vulgard wrote:Tue May 25, 2021 4:23 am Marl is a villager. This is the exact part of Sunbae's posting I thought was wolfy because my perspective was opposed. I didn't explicitly say it by bringing up a quote, but Marl zeroes in on that and has my exact initial reaction.
the "zomg everyone is so villagery" post from Sunbae is a reference to a meme, not a real thought he was expressing
Sunbae's a villager based on his last page, but thanks for informing me. It looks like Marl genuinely didn't know that, either. He wouldn't fake such a triviality as a wolf, and since we share the thought and I'm V, Marl is also a villager.
ImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:32 am
Sunbae's a villager based on his last page, but thanks for informing me. It looks like Marl genuinely didn't know that, either. He wouldn't fake such a triviality as a wolf, and since we share the thought and I'm V, Marl is also a villager.

what on earth. how does that make marl a villager?

incomprehensible

beyond comprehension

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:30 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:21 pm Do I actually need to do something proactive about spf
I kind of think she might be town

although a lot of that is that my brain is going 'SPF solving? SPF writing lots of words? writing words is villagery! that makes her a villager!' which is ... not a good read ......
The keys to the kingdom for reading SPF:

Scumread her the entire game, but dont vote her out early. If she's town she'll get frustrated and show it eventually like in HP Mafia 3 lol
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Villagers:

Amy
Marl

Sunbae
nutella

bronana

@ Marl read

Because it's the exact same thought as mine, and Marl was provably stuck in catchup mode? He couldn't have read my post yet, and the fact he was in catchup mode is provable by how he just posted. Which means he didn't fabricate a late mindmeld with me and he genuinely had the same thought as me at the same point.
ImageImageImage
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:35 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:32 am

what on earth. how does that make marl a villager?

incomprehensible

beyond comprehension

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
ImageImageImage
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

KZA wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:28 pm to KZA or not to KZA
oh shit the fabled KZA is here
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Hally wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:29 pm nutella is a villager
hally is town perhaps? hmm
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

I'm pretty sure Vul is already out of his wolfrange from his linguistic analysis of SPF but there are a couple points in his posts that are very yikes

right now I would call him like 98 percent town but I should have a more confident read later and this isn't at sheepable territory yet

(for the unfamiliar, Vul and I have highly accurate reads on each other, essentially 100 percent accurate discounting third parties)
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Hally wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:13 pm spf, the short answer is nutella’s response to pressure has a fierceness and edge to it that she doesn’t have when she wolfs

ask me again in 12-24 hours if you still think nut is wolfing and i’ll go into more detail if i still v read her

there’s more to it than what i said but i don’t want to defend her too much right now because i’m not 100% sure and regardless of whether i’m correct i know people find meta reads like that unfun to play with

i’d rather let the game develop naturally
bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:54 pm i mindmeld with you spf for whatever it's worth :bored:
fwiw i think spf’s interpretation of nut’s posts and everyone’s concerns w/her are perfectly valid and i was actually considering voting nutella earlier

but now i think she’s probably a villager
brain is extremely saying to townread hally for this post
but when they are a villager brain never wanted to townread hally before
is brain evolving or devolving
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Arete wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:42 am I'm pretty sure Vul is already out of his wolfrange from his linguistic analysis of SPF but there are a couple points in his posts that are very yikes

right now I would call him like 98 percent town but I should have a more confident read later and this isn't at sheepable territory yet

(for the unfamiliar, Vul and I have highly accurate reads on each other, essentially 100 percent accurate discounting third parties)
Any reads on your end other than the read on Tangrowth?

Currently reading SPF's CoV ISO. If anyone has other wolfgames she played on forum, link them to me, please. I'm trying to verify if I correctly spotted a tell between her village/wolfplay.
ImageImageImage
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

@Vulgard

my wolfrange is both infinitesimally narrow and unfathomably vast, an overlapping singularly collapsing in on itself unto eternity, never relinquishing the poor souls with the misfortune to wander too close, or to gaze into its shriveled black heart

(I've been told I'm a decent wolf)
hope you're having a good day
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

KZA wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:45 pm SPF saying "this is a wolf" at this stage feels pretty good and similar to how she did it in Fargo as town

Personally I have 0 confidence in reading Gavial tho
You're in luck
the resident expert seth reader is here

by EOD 1 i'll have his alignment with 100% accuracy
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete did the Chloe town tell!

Arete must be town
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

wait but the last game we played i was literally shielding arete from death because i thought they were town even though every single sign pointed to them being a wolf

i'm probably not qualified to read arete
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

actually I've decided ranmilia is right and meta reads suck
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:44 am
I already mentioned this but I don't like Hally's ~page 1

people keep telling me this is a dumb read and they would do it as both alignments but I don't remember doing that in any of the village games we've had together

also Marl is a villager

----

also I thought about it and Vul is like almost certainly a villager but the reason why is really dumb and also super exploitable if I tell him

I'm honestly unsure if it's unethical for me to not tell him and thereby allow his wolf game to be worse but it's not something he would always do as town, just something that I'm pretty sure he would only do as town

----

Marluxion wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:53 am Arete did the Chloe town tell!

Arete must be town
the what now
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I might be demanding too much from Hally, but last time I played with them they 400 posted on day 1 (I know this is a light game). Another key thing is that I was paranoid about them the whole game. I recognized her contributions as towny in a vacuum, but still couldn't shake off the feeling they were W.

This game's completely different. It's less anything specific and more a few niche things. Like the fact Hally isn't building a voltron when I'm told town!Hally is the cooperative archetype. I can't follow their progression on Zack and SPF. It looks like they townread both because the duo scumread nutella for "valid reasons." Hally townreading nutella despite acknowledging those reasons could come from TMI. In a world where Hally's a wolf, their treatment of Zack and SPF is either pocketing or townreading mates. Alternatively, Nutella is the wolf and Hally's defending. It doesn't feel like the reads from these interactions formed naturally. SPF I could buy because there was at least some questioning going on, but Zack gets one for nothing. To say nothing of c4 who Hally slides in there and gives no thoughts about.

I'm checking their ISO and their townreads don't look warranted. Amy and nutella are fine, but Zack/c4/SPF got townreads for no clear reason. Hally questions what SPF's been doing and comes out of it with a townread because... why? Because the way SPF approached her read on nutella? The fact Hally isn't explaining it looks like they're trying to let SPF!town consensus slide in. "If SPF's called town enough times, we can get it." Either a w/w maneuver or a pocket. Either way it doesn't look justified.

In the game I played with Hally, where they were town, I could at least tell how they were reaching conclusions. They were questioning players and forming reads on them that way. There was some level of meandering in those reads, mind-changing, doubt. Here I see confident reads back to back to back and half of them seem to have come from flimsy bases (plural of basis?). I don't mind people giving lots of townreads on principle but the way Hally's doing it isn't believable to me.

Don't ask why I decided to go back to Hally instead of continuing to read SPF's ISO.

I think I called Hally a she instead of a they sometime before in my ISO, sorry if I did.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Arete wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:00 am

people keep telling me this is a dumb read and they would do it as both alignments but I don't remember doing that in any of the village games we've had together

also Marl is a villager

----

also I thought about it and Vul is like almost certainly a villager but the reason why is really dumb and also super exploitable if I tell him

I'm honestly unsure if it's unethical for me to not tell him and thereby allow his wolf game to be worse but it's not something he would always do as town, just something that I'm pretty sure he would only do as town

----

Arete must be town
the what now
Do tell?

Also check my case on Hally. Do the concerns I raised there match what you've been thinking?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

[VOTE: Hally] aubergine

I'm choosing to let Gavial post like 50 more times and then I'll debate whether he should die today or not.

Not sure about Arete still. Arete's approach to me this game feels a bit more cautious than usual, but it isn't AI to me.
ImageImageImage
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:03 am

also Marl is a villager

----

----

Arete must be town
the what now
Do tell?

Also check my case on Hally. Do the concerns I raised there match what you've been thinking?
wehhhhhh

whatever it probably wasn't going to come up as a tell again and if you do it in a future game I can discount it as 'I literally told you it was a villager tell'

I think that the post where you said that you were vetoing the wagon on me until you can figure out my alignment, because you're not sure, is different from the approach you would take as a wolf, I think that if you were a wolf and wanted to hedge on me you wouldn't think to specifically veto the wagon (because you would either (a) have a conclusion in mind, and be obviously working towards that conclusion, or (b) not have a conclusion in mind, and want to keep your options open, in which case you wouldn't be trying to get people to not vote me)

I think I explained that badly

to answer your other question your read on Hally is, like, way more thoughtful than mine, I'm just like 'Hally claimed wolf? kind of wolfy?'
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Genuine question, speaking of wolfclaims. Does SPF NOT claiming wolf tell you anything about her alignment, or is it NAI / just funky? What's your read on SPF in general? I think I have something but I need at least one more SPF wolfgame to be sure.
ImageImageImage
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

also Marl is a villager

----

----

Arete must be town
the what now
you mrr'd
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

If I can mrr as a wolf (and have done it in a past game), Arete can mrr as a wolf as well.
ImageImageImage
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:01 am I might be demanding too much from Hally, but last time I played with them they 400 posted on day 1 (I know this is a light game). Another key thing is that I was paranoid about them the whole game. I recognized her contributions as towny in a vacuum, but still couldn't shake off the feeling they were W.

This game's completely different. It's less anything specific and more a few niche things. Like the fact Hally isn't building a voltron when I'm told town!Hally is the cooperative archetype. I can't follow their progression on Zack and SPF. It looks like they townread both because the duo scumread nutella for "valid reasons." Hally townreading nutella despite acknowledging those reasons could come from TMI. In a world where Hally's a wolf, their treatment of Zack and SPF is either pocketing or townreading mates. Alternatively, Nutella is the wolf and Hally's defending. It doesn't feel like the reads from these interactions formed naturally. SPF I could buy because there was at least some questioning going on, but Zack gets one for nothing. To say nothing of c4 who Hally slides in there and gives no thoughts about.

I'm checking their ISO and their townreads don't look warranted. Amy and nutella are fine, but Zack/c4/SPF got townreads for no clear reason. Hally questions what SPF's been doing and comes out of it with a townread because... why? Because the way SPF approached her read on nutella? The fact Hally isn't explaining it looks like they're trying to let SPF!town consensus slide in. "If SPF's called town enough times, we can get it." Either a w/w maneuver or a pocket. Either way it doesn't look justified.

In the game I played with Hally, where they were town, I could at least tell how they were reaching conclusions. They were questioning players and forming reads on them that way. There was some level of meandering in those reads, mind-changing, doubt. Here I see confident reads back to back to back and half of them seem to have come from flimsy bases (plural of basis?). I don't mind people giving lots of townreads on principle but the way Hally's doing it isn't believable to me.

Don't ask why I decided to go back to Hally instead of continuing to read SPF's ISO.

I think I called Hally a she instead of a they sometime before in my ISO, sorry if I did.
Vulgard is town hell yeah
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:24 am If I can mrr as a wolf (and have done it in a past game), Arete can mrr as a wolf as well.
probably
arete jumping on hally for an early post is reminiscent of their approach to katze in the upick game on FoL where i white knighted them. despite this i think their town has been towny so far, but we'll see how that holds up
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:20 am Genuine question, speaking of wolfclaims. Does SPF NOT claiming wolf tell you anything about her alignment, or is it NAI / just funky? What's your read on SPF in general? I think I have something but I need at least one more SPF wolfgame to be sure.
she doesn't do it every game, IIRC she didn't do it in the Champs finale although I could be misremembering? definitely at least one of the champs games she was in

my brain thinks that her posting a lot and being solvy is villagery but on a rational level I don't actually think she's done anything unfakeable.

Marluxion wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am

also Marl is a villager

----

----

Arete must be town
the what now
you mrr'd
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I might be giving nutella too many "frustrated, thinking it's V" points but I'm comfortable rn.

The nuance of SPF's takes isn't AI to me, I'm thinking more about something else that might be a tell. Has she played anywhere outside of Champs / CoV? I know she's played here but I don't remember her randing wolf here.

This tell will probably only work for this game if it's real, but.
ImageImageImage
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:34 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:20 am Genuine question, speaking of wolfclaims. Does SPF NOT claiming wolf tell you anything about her alignment, or is it NAI / just funky? What's your read on SPF in general? I think I have something but I need at least one more SPF wolfgame to be sure.
she doesn't do it every game, IIRC she didn't do it in the Champs finale although I could be misremembering? definitely at least one of the champs games she was in

my brain thinks that her posting a lot and being solvy is villagery but on a rational level I don't actually think she's done anything unfakeable.

Marluxion wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am

also Marl is a villager

----

----

Arete must be town
the what now
you mrr'd
how dare you abuse the sacred tell
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:52 am Image
Marl expressed a village read on me for the "Chloe tell" (presumably a reference to @Chloe , a player on FoL, where Marl, Vulgard, and I all play)

I asked what the Chloe tell was

he said that it was "mrrr"ing, i.e. using "mrrrr" in your posts

I quoted a wolf game of mine in which I repeatedly mrrrred

he (I assume jokingly) got mad at me for having mrrred as scum
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i was going to reread everything since vulgard's entrance before i went to bed

operative word being "was"

inclined to buy vulgard being a villager for lame "yeah those posts look pretty good" reasons

inclined to want to wait and see on marl. think vulgard is probably clearing him too easily for the sunbae thing but will admit to not knowing him quite as well.

404 arete read not found, ask again later

tired
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

I offer myself up as the D1 chop. This is a scummy, pre planned post.

I will not be doing my homework. I will be late for every class. I could very well be scum doing this, slank hard and ask to be chopped. Just bad play overall. You're all within your full rights to vote me. D1 reads can be unsure, but if all else fails, vote me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

"Wow scum would never do that, golly!"

You're wrong. I would. This is not a scum claim, since I'm town. But I might as well be.

And I won't be reading this game before like June anyway, so you won't get anything out of me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also I'll sleep with the professor to get better grades.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Game full of champs players and try hards. That's cool, I respect that. Go for it. But I'm a rebel now. I don't want to do this anymore. THE UNIVERSITY IS A LIE. They all want us to turn out to be the exact same person: Masochistic mafia players in an never ending spiral of SUFFERING.

If I'm already suffering, they can't take anything away from me!

I'm a good default chop. Just remember that for later.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:26 am i was going to reread everything since vulgard's entrance before i went to bed

operative word being "was"

inclined to buy vulgard being a villager for lame "yeah those posts look pretty good" reasons

inclined to want to wait and see on marl. think vulgard is probably clearing him too easily for the sunbae thing but will admit to not knowing him quite as well.

404 arete read not found, ask again later

tired
To be fair, my level of confidence in this read is higher than it probably should be for reasons I can't disclose. Arete might understand.

Dya's ISO reads like they were trying to get into the game and then stopped. A weird cutoff between RVS and actually playing the game, right before the latter.

I can't get into their headspace at the moment. Their posts seem underwhelming compared to most other people's. It could be a playstyle thing, though, so I'm reserving judgment.

One part that stands out to me is that the density of non-game-related stuff in their ISO. It's higher compared to the players I townread. And since this IS a light game, one would think you should be less wasteful with your posts. This by itself isn't as much of a problem; the real problem is that most other players haven't wasted as many posts. And I townread many of those players. In other words, dya's focus on fluff is out of place because few other players did that. It's out of touch with the thread.

Dya did say that telling them how to play mafia is a pet peeve of theirs. But I do want them to start playing the game before EoD, preferably. And before dya brings this up: I AM keeping in mind Champs finals where they were town and wrongly accused. The reasoning back then was similar (fewer posts/lower engagement than other players). But in this case, there's also an element of "out of touch with the thread" I described above.

I could say similar things about KZA, for that matter. Except KZA's ISO is even worse. Not only does it have fewer posts, but its only attempt at engagement is a thin townread on SPF. Also, bows out of reading Gavial instead of even trying. Terrible look so far. The point about "looking out of touch with the thread" also applies here. Dizzy just above me is open about the fact they won't engage with the game (not sure how to read that at the moment). KZA here is low-efforting and being quiet about it.

Stupid read, but KZA and Dizzy aren't W/W based on that. I doubt they would both do this as wolves, and in such a different manner, too. If they wanted to meme and become the slankwolf collective, they'd either both do it like Dizzy or both like KZA. I understand if people consider this read stupid, though.

I'm reading c4 and I kinda see why people are townreading this. The read on SPF looks like it's coming from a place of real solving. The pointed accusation that SPF is asking questions for the sake of asking questions. Implicitly wondering if dya's a wolf based on their comment about being told how to play FM. Those look real.

And speaking of c4 ISO.
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:19 pm I remember someone describing a simple straightforward way to read Seth somewhere and I'm blanking on it, anyone here got anything like that?
As a certified Gavial reader, I give you this. Wolf Gavial is more self-conscious about his actions and it shows. He won't push nor tunnel as hard. His pushes will be weaker and he'll TRY to emulate his ultra-aggro towngame, but it'll be more obvious he's fake. I've correctly caught him as wolf on at least three separate occasions and I have never called him town when he was W.

I can link the games if you're curious whether what I've just said is true. I have proof.

This isn't me stroking my ego, by the way. I legitimately think I have a good read on Gavial. And right now, he's a wolf to me.

"Why aren't you voting Gavial?"

I have a bone to pick with Hally at the moment, outlined in my case above. And yes, I do realize Hally's voting Gavial. I'm trying to reconcile that in my brain.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Outed wolf, bronana (Zack?), headspace? I'd like to hear more from you two than complaints about my logic. Unless you're afraid of interacting with me.
ImageImageImage
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

deathly afraid, i'm afraid
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Perhaps you have a gif to illustrate your fear? (Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if those work here.)
ImageImageImage
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Good one.

I'll post again later.
ImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Some thoughts:

I think it's weird sunbae kind of put me in the category of not having fun because I was? I mean, I joined this game to chill with friends and that's what I was doing until my playstyle was attacked. ngl that put me in a bit of a mood but I was relaxed and joking around before that. so it's really weird to me it didn't come across that way. in the org game I really didn't want to be there at all (wolfing against zack and visor and amy and sunbae is intimidating af) but I'm excited to play this game

Alison's post wasn't super great - where she basically accused people of trying to get an easy mis-elim on nutella. Not necessarily because it's within the first 3 hours, but because it feels like TMI on nut. But lets say I'm wrong there...she still left the thread shortly after with no other insight. The alison i know usually has other thoughts on the game.

I think tangy felt pure to me (and yes, hi, tangy. I don't think we've played together before). Not willing to lock her in or anything because ffs it's early d1 but probably against voting there today.

I kind of like amy's approach to the game so far, too. Just feels like she's actually trying to discern alignments.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:18 pm Does someone want to talk to me about how to find spf as town (or scum, for that matter)? I saw her play in some of Jay's games I spectated but beyond that I'm at a loss for what she's said so far, it was... thorough. But I don't think I'd call spf a town read or anything.
The best way I can describe it is

As town, she thinks
As wolf, she writes

In her wolf posts, there's some sense of architecture to the ideas, and she writes for show a lot. As town she plays by discovery, and her posts make it obvious she's thinking out loud. She's one of the easiest reads out there if you know what you're doing.
outed wolf wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:53 pm You think this a couple hours into D1?
Amy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:54 pm you think the wolves are trying to shove through a cheap misdunk... 3 hours into a 48 hour d1?
Welcome to Alison
This is a thing that'll happen, don't mind it for now.

-----

Caught up, strongest reads off of memory are sunbae and Vulgard always town
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Can someone explain why everyone's so confident on Amy idgi
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.