No votes

Total votes: 3
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:20 pm I liked Hally’s SoD posts if I remember correctly and I didn’t like the game State you were in SPF.
what did you like about hally's SoD posts? what did you dislike about me?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:18 pm dyslexicon is posting how i post when i begrudgingly join a game because the player list looks fun, rand town, decide to just mess around, then find myself actually trying to solve things because i cant help myself and kinda hate myself for it a little but its too late im in now
Accurate, except I'm not solving that hard. I like the player list and I love Jimmay and I love the concept of this game.
I signed up a long time ago, forgot about it, thought "I'm definitely taking a mafia break now", got my role after that decision, and here I am.
I apologise if you have to suffer with me as quite useless. I'll do what I can.
I have already made myself obvious town, apparently.
And If do decide to read, I'm not always half bad.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:17 pm I think SPF is scum over Hally.
[VOTE: SPF] aubergine
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:21 pm
sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:18 pm dyslexicon is posting how i post when i begrudgingly join a game because the player list looks fun, rand town, decide to just mess around, then find myself actually trying to solve things because i cant help myself and kinda hate myself for it a little but its too late im in now
Accurate, except I'm not solving that hard. I like the player list and I love Jimmay and I love the concept of this game.
I signed up a long time ago, forgot about it, thought "I'm definitely taking a mafia break now", got my role after that decision, and here I am.
I apologise if you have to suffer with me as quite useless. I'll do what I can.
I have already made myself obvious town, apparently.
And If do decide to read, I'm not always half bad.
i like you
we're gonna get along great i think
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

this is exactly the read i made, just worded differently. did you not see my message in mason chat?
hope you're having a good day
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pm
this is exactly the read i made, just worded differently. did you not see my message in mason chat?
i actually saw your post, stole it, put more words in it, and presented it as my own for the sick credit
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pm
Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pm
i actually saw your post, stole it, put more words in it, and presented it as my own for the sick credit
Fair Enough
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 pmi like you
we're gonna get along great i think
Pocket accepted. :cloud9:
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 pm
there are easier ways to say that you're homophobic!!
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i spat out my drink goddammit spf
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pmthis is exactly the read i made, just worded differently. did you not see my message in mason chat?
Funny you say that when me and Gavial are actually masons, and he claimed VT to be all cool, and now I'll just out us cause nobody is going to take us seriously and neither of us are getting chopped anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 pm
How can I be homophobic? Some of my best lovers have been homosexual! :grin:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm perhaps not going to come close to matching a fair portion of this playlist through sheer reads and/or solving methods. That's not really my strength, especially this early on, and even more so with people I don't know and entering a tense environment with an intimidating playerlist that I felt and feel more so on the outer edges of for the most part. I understand why people are explaining pleasantries as things I do, and I appreciate the kind thoughts that underlie such an association, so thanks, really. It is very important to me that people are having fun, particularly with such an enamored group of players, but I do think I may have been less concerned about the discordance in such a way that it would be easier to find my footing if I had TMI right now, even if I'd still try to put everyone at more ease publicly. As it stands... I just sort of feel like I'm dipping my toes in the pool, trying to get a feel for things, and if that means people are going to be hesitant to town read me because I'm hurling softballs or whatever, that's fine I guess, but I just don't feel like waiting for me to produce is a good way to find me as town. I guess I don't know where I fit in with this town at all yet, and that's not a comforting spot to be in... I like feeling like I have a specific purpose. I realize someone could just say well, make reads, do your own thing, but I am not going to force reads that I don't have (hence the questions), and I don't function well in a corner. I'm not expecting anyone to help me with that, it's my place to try to optimize how I can help win us this game, just musing aloud about it. I'm probably >rand in terms of being a self-oriented person, and I'll try to keep such perspective to a minimum and let you all figure me out or find me however you'd like, but I have a direct responsibility to make myself easier to find from my end too, and I wanted these things said nonetheless because I feel like at least some players will struggle to find me based on what's been said already. Anyway, without further ado, a reads list.

Strong town
Dizzy - As the player I know the second best out of everyone here, it's natural that I have thoughts here. Dizzy could do anything as scum, I'm convinced, and he could do anything as any alignment to some extent, lol. Wide range is accurate. He's fooled me embarrassingly before, but I don't know, I think the universe in which Dizzy assessed his place in this game with a town role card better matches his behavior thus far than if he were scum. This is mostly driven by a self-centered read actually, so I suppose while it's close to strong now it could also be the most subject to volatility with additional factors, but he and I have a long-standing joke about how we never role the same alignment (I swear it's true though), and I was anxiously awaiting how he would interact with me with an entrance here. I think the way he played to me here reads pretty genuine. The way he played to the thread is worthy of a light town read (update: with his recent posting, I probably feel even better about this particular assessment, he seems carefree). I also think this re: Gavial seems unnecessary if he's scum. I'm not worried about Dizzy right now, even if I maybe should be.
nutella - I wouldn't say nutella has an "easy" meta by any means because I think that's disrespectful to her abilities to play a variety of approaches as a seasoned vet, but she does have a tendency to just scream I'M A VILLAGER to me emotionally (and apparently to others whether through emotions and/or her methodology) when she actually is, and it's understandable that she has a hard time matching that as scum fairly often. To say the least, town nutella, that's what I'm seeing here. She is just oozing genuine emotion about the game, her position, I already thought she was seeming town given the "situation" earlier, but ever since then a lot of her posts have spoken to me. I can try to elaborate upon this when I have more time if it's warranted, but yeah, I'll just play the "I've known nutella for over 10 years and I trust myself enough at this point to be able to read her" card whenever I do feel strongly about her alignment, and that is the case right now (insert disclaimer about reassessment). Please do not yeet her.

Moderate town
Vulgard - This is the solving that just seems... very natural to me. I guess I'm not the only one, so I'm probably sheeping that to some extent too, to what degree I'm not sure. I agree with him about Arete seeming cautious, and I share some of the same concerns (Hally) and I think the recent approach towards spf seemed >rand hard to fake. I also like the lines of questioning, like here. Sort of a no-brainer town read, but not willing to put him up in strong yet.
Zack (bronana) - Zack seems fine, I need to interact with him to better sort him, but I skim through his ISO and it seems believable enough as solving (and shitposting), but this is my favorite Zack post for sure, it just smells like the town Zack indignation I'd expect. I suppose it helps that I don't currently have a town read on c4 myself. I don't sense an agenda in Zack's posts.

Light town
Alison - This is an incredibly light read, but between Alison's declaration of no reads and the way came to the discussed suspicion here are believable as genuine town Alison thoughts. I think she may feel more pressure to tryhard if she were scum. However, she also can and will throw out town reads like they're candy and come to some unique perspectives when she's town from what I've seen, so I don't want to unfairly hold her to a standard, but I am sort of checking my watch waiting for her to get truly invested to assess a better read.
dya - I read their frustration as genuine even if I'm not sure if it's really alignment indicative at all. Beyond that, I see enough "poke" statements for lack of a better term that I like that GTH I'd sort them as town.
spf - Lots of genuine gear turning and poking and pushing the thread, and based on what has been said about her (more "words" as scum), this seems to align more with a theory of town spf.
Visor (outed wolf) - As much as I've interacted with Visor from time to time, have we actually played together? I can't remember. Anyway, Visor seems legit. This is probably the most reliant on soul read of my light towns.

POE
Amy - Amy's doing things and I feel this placement is sort of unfair to her, but I'm just not getting there on her at all yet, and that's probably a me problem, and I'd like to bridge the gap. Her tone is fine, she has made some efforts to solve, I just don't see them as genuine or anything yet and I can't place her emotions anywhere. I'm still sort of clueless as to why she's getting townread. She has 35 posts and I can't really tell anything AI at all in them personally, and that's a bit concerning.
Arete - I don't know whether I buy Arete's push on me or not still, something isn't squaring with me about it and I'm not sure how to clarify. The policy push on Dizzy is just bad at face value, but I'm not sure whether it makes them wolfy.
c4 - I think I can get somewhere to find c4, but as of now nothing. The reads list is somewhat opposed to mine, I'd like to try and figure out and reconcile some differences of opinion.
Gavial - Yikes, this ISO is a nothingburger. An easy d1 yeet candidate. I just don't think alignment can be assessed unless Gavial (Seth?) steps up his game. I also defer somewhat to you who know him better.
Hally - I'm sad to report this, but I'm not feeling Hally yet and I really need to talk to them. I appreciated their explanation of Arete's push of me but I'm having trouble seeing eye to eye with them about that. We agree about nutella and Vulgard, but I'm not really sure how Hally reached those conclusions enough to make a determination. I might GTH them town so they're probably the person in my POE I least want to vote out right now, but I still couldn't place them in the above category.
KZA - I'm not sure what to do with this ISO at this time. Help.
Marluxion - I'm not sure what to do with this ISO at this time. Help.
sunbae - This is the battle of my brain and my heart... for sunbae. My brain says sure, he's town, but my heart says no (and whacks the town read away), so I guess he drops to here? I'm not sure where to place him, maybe he needs his own "sunbae???" category. There are complex thoughts and gears turning, but I don't sense a town agenda yet. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels off to me, he doesn't emotionally match what 1 day we had in the Voxx 9er and I'm not sure I believed his thoughts on spf were real. I don't need him to like, spend time convincing me, I'm hoping and assuming a light switch will go off at some point.

I don't have enough of a sense to sort within tiers, so they're alphabetical for now. Maybe I'm concentrating too much on people I know and being fooled, lol.

These feel mostly like foggy thoughts outside of nutella, so this isn't presented in a way that's supposed to be anything but ranting (and trying to keep it short, oops) about a lot of cogs in motion, but due to the nature of this game and the post cap, I thought it'd be better to spectate and at least try and collect my thoughts to create a reads list and say some things, and then try to interact and post in a more preferred way.

Also, hi @Dyslexicon! I'd say sheep nutella if you'd like, I trust her and she seems to have an increasing handle on the game affairs. I am really excited to be on the same side here... I think it's true!? I hope.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My brain hurts.
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

aw man

usually i tell people to listen to their heart because they want me to be town but their brain keeps them afraid

idk how to combat the heart wanting to see me mafia

these are sad times
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:11 pm yeah ok i'm feeling pretty good on dizzy

"i'm not going to play! i'm so burned out!" => plays anyways, outposts half the thread

addicted villager/10
yes this exactly

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:19 pm
why's that?
Because Hally more Town then you are Foo!
thank you seth very cool
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 pm
Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 pmthis is exactly the read i made, just worded differently. did you not see my message in mason chat?
Funny you say that when me and Gavial are actually masons, and he claimed VT to be all cool, and now I'll just out us cause nobody is going to take us seriously and neither of us are getting chopped anyway.
do you really think hes v bc i thought you were also entertaining hes a wolf being bussed?
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 pm
How can I be homophobic? Some of my best lovers have been homosexual! :grin:
lmfao
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:30 pm aw man

usually i tell people to listen to their heart because they want me to be town but their brain keeps them afraid

idk how to combat the heart wanting to see me mafia

these are sad times
Ahhhhhh
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I would love nothing more than for you to be town, sunbae.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i must admit, i'm not used to being low on readslists out of #fear

these be uncharted waters for me, lads n lasses n [pirate term for enbies goes here]
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm I'm perhaps not going to come close to matching a fair portion of this playlist through sheer reads and/or solving methods. That's not really my strength, especially this early on, and even more so with people I don't know and entering a tense environment with an intimidating playerlist that I felt and feel more so on the outer edges of for the most part. I understand why people are explaining pleasantries as things I do, and I appreciate the kind thoughts that underlie such an association, so thanks, really. It is very important to me that people are having fun, particularly with such an enamored group of players, but I do think I may have been less concerned about the discordance in such a way that it would be easier to find my footing if I had TMI right now, even if I'd still try to put everyone at more ease publicly. As it stands... I just sort of feel like I'm dipping my toes in the pool, trying to get a feel for things, and if that means people are going to be hesitant to town read me because I'm hurling softballs or whatever, that's fine I guess, but I just don't feel like waiting for me to produce is a good way to find me as town. I guess I don't know where I fit in with this town at all yet, and that's not a comforting spot to be in... I like feeling like I have a specific purpose. I realize someone could just say well, make reads, do your own thing, but I am not going to force reads that I don't have (hence the questions), and I don't function well in a corner. I'm not expecting anyone to help me with that, it's my place to try to optimize how I can help win us this game, just musing aloud about it. I'm probably >rand in terms of being a self-oriented person, and I'll try to keep such perspective to a minimum and let you all figure me out or find me however you'd like, but I have a direct responsibility to make myself easier to find from my end too, and I wanted these things said nonetheless because I feel like at least some players will struggle to find me based on what's been said already. Anyway, without further ado, a reads list.
this is SO MANY words and i dont have a GODDAMN clue what it says
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Amy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:32 pm i must admit, i'm not used to being low on readslists out of #fear

these be uncharted waters for me, lads n lasses n [pirate term for enbies goes here]
Consider this the highest compliment.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:33 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm I'm perhaps not going to come close to matching a fair portion of this playlist through sheer reads and/or solving methods. That's not really my strength, especially this early on, and even more so with people I don't know and entering a tense environment with an intimidating playerlist that I felt and feel more so on the outer edges of for the most part. I understand why people are explaining pleasantries as things I do, and I appreciate the kind thoughts that underlie such an association, so thanks, really. It is very important to me that people are having fun, particularly with such an enamored group of players, but I do think I may have been less concerned about the discordance in such a way that it would be easier to find my footing if I had TMI right now, even if I'd still try to put everyone at more ease publicly. As it stands... I just sort of feel like I'm dipping my toes in the pool, trying to get a feel for things, and if that means people are going to be hesitant to town read me because I'm hurling softballs or whatever, that's fine I guess, but I just don't feel like waiting for me to produce is a good way to find me as town. I guess I don't know where I fit in with this town at all yet, and that's not a comforting spot to be in... I like feeling like I have a specific purpose. I realize someone could just say well, make reads, do your own thing, but I am not going to force reads that I don't have (hence the questions), and I don't function well in a corner. I'm not expecting anyone to help me with that, it's my place to try to optimize how I can help win us this game, just musing aloud about it. I'm probably >rand in terms of being a self-oriented person, and I'll try to keep such perspective to a minimum and let you all figure me out or find me however you'd like, but I have a direct responsibility to make myself easier to find from my end too, and I wanted these things said nonetheless because I feel like at least some players will struggle to find me based on what's been said already. Anyway, without further ado, a reads list.
this is SO MANY words and i dont have a GODDAMN clue what it says
????? okay, that's fine I guess. You don't really have to. If it's helpful to someone, great, if not then whatever.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh, my eyes. Please get that away from me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Short posts. Next page please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

There's surely a joke in there, I'm pretty sure it's just nutella's post itself and then a juxtaposition of my avatar and a town role card.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tangy, I asked for help.
You gave me home work.
I feel betrayed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:35 pm Short posts. Next page please.
I prefer short posts!!!! It's not my fault I'm shackled!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:36 pm Tangy, I asked for help.
You gave me home work.
I feel betrayed.
I said sheep nutella.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm a universal town read.
I haven't even read the game.

Get rekt, scum.

My work here is done.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:36 pm
You gave me home work.
I feel betrayed.
I said sheep nutella.
Oh ok. Good enough. Her posts are long, she's probably town. I can take that. Thank you! :beer:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You gave me home work.
I feel betrayed.
She's Jay's TA now
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait, Nutella is voting Gavial. So no, I will not do that. Lol

But otherwise, thanks.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i townread vulgard, nutella, and dyslexicon. i townlean c4, marluxion, and tangrowth. if there's a wolf in this pool of names, i'm hopeful that it's only one
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:36 pm I'm a universal town read.
I haven't even read the game.

Get rekt, scum.

My work here is done.
You're welcome.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:37 pm
You gave me home work.
I feel betrayed.
She's Jay's TA now
Yay!!!!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, Nutella should sheep me. Hah! Take that!
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:37 pm i townread vulgard, nutella, and dyslexicon. i townlean c4, marluxion, and tangrowth. if there's a wolf in this pool of names, i'm hopeful that it's only one
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:37 pm i townread vulgard, nutella, and dyslexicon. i townlean c4, marluxion, and tangrowth. if there's a wolf in this pool of names, i'm hopeful that it's only one
I could be mistaken, but re: marl I saw "marl isn't out of his wolfrange, but his string of posts while catching up w/the thread are fine. i like the meta that he outed on me and his consideration of hally's alignment felt authentic. he's on the trajectory for me to end up townreading him, even if i'm not fully there yet"

Can you talk to me some more about that townlean?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Zack needs to be left alive for the memes.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:39 pm
lol i was just thinking about how it's weird that i dont really feel strongly about the trio of you/outed wolf/sunbae in either direction. the narrative of games like these tend to revolve around players like you three, and i feel like i've existed in a separate space from you three so far in this game. i don't know if that means anything
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:37 pm Wait, Nutella is voting Gavial. So no, I will not do that. Lol

But otherwise, thanks.
i can agree with you on hally, but you're currently voting spf who i'm less decided on either way. i could be convinced
alright this is cool i guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

thats cool, i kinda do exist in a space on my own this game i guess

ive got a small group of people being sketchy on me or if not sketchy at least a "he hasnt done anything towny" vibe

ive got a small group of people who snapped me off as an obvious villager within 50 posts of mine

so i just kinda hang out in the middle of the two groups waiting for something more interesting to happen
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

spf is schrodinger's alignment i guess

having seen her deepwolf a couple times i just... don't think i can ever have a confident read on her especially on d1 oops

also when is @Alison going to play
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:40 pm
I could be mistaken, but re: marl I saw "marl isn't out of his wolfrange, but his string of posts while catching up w/the thread are fine. i like the meta that he outed on me and his consideration of hally's alignment felt authentic. he's on the trajectory for me to end up townreading him, even if i'm not fully there yet"

marl is capable of sounding like a villager as either alignment, but when he's wolfing, he's putting on a mask. he has to put on a significantly higher level of effort to mimic the stuff that he does effortlessly when he's playing from a village mindset. it's usually a good sign if he's continually posting and pursuing angles of his own volition without any pressure, and that describes his game to a tee so far. he's been consistently engaged with the thread and his reads feel flexible and privy to being changed at a moments notice - all of these things align with my understanding of marl's towngame, and all of these things make me lean on him just being town
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Arete, Hally, and Gavial all currently have votes of those in my POE. I'll vote Hally.

[VOTE: Hally] aubergine
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

ima be honest tangy i just scrolled to my name and got sadder and sadder as i had to continue scrolling

ill read the rest of it in a bit
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:40 pm Zack needs to be left alive for the memes.
:grin:
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:41 pm
bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:39 pm
lol i was just thinking about how it's weird that i dont really feel strongly about the trio of you/outed wolf/sunbae in either direction. the narrative of games like these tend to revolve around players like you three, and i feel like i've existed in a separate space from you three so far in this game. i don't know if that means anything

as i recall your read on me in rocks was to shrug and sponge everyone else on me :noble:
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:45 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:40 pm

marl is capable of sounding like a villager as either alignment, but when he's wolfing, he's putting on a mask. he has to put on a significantly higher level of effort to mimic the stuff that he does effortlessly when he's playing from a village mindset. it's usually a good sign if he's continually posting and pursuing angles of his own volition without any pressure, and that describes his game to a tee so far. he's been consistently engaged with the thread and his reads feel flexible and privy to being changed at a moments notice - all of these things align with my understanding of marl's towngame, and all of these things make me lean on him just being town
Thank you for explaining!

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 pm ima be honest tangy i just scrolled to my name and got sadder and sadder as i had to continue scrolling

Awww gosh, well, it's just my first reads list!

Honestly folks can read my reads list as little or as much as they want, I just sort of wanted to puke where I'm at right now, not sure how helpful it is but. If you do have thoughts or anything you'd like to engage me on that'd be great.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 pm ima be honest tangy i just scrolled to my name and got sadder and sadder as i had to continue scrolling

heh. i read the part about me, then went back and read the whole thing.

i do agree with nutella that the chunky first paragraph left me more confused than anything but on the whole it seemed an earthy, solid post

:keys:

Return to “Previous Rackets”