No votes

Total votes: 3
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by Vulgard »

I've been paying attention to Visor reads and I'm noticing several people townreading him for no reason. Would appreciate someone giving me actual reasons to sheep the thread consensus on this.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I think dya/Alison being V/V is somewhat realistic. Amy/Zack/Visor are the main group I'm looking at right now because I'm familiar with their ISOs. Amy in particular seemed to be subtly pocketing dya on day 1 and that's part of the reason why I'm voting her. I could see that being a W/W interaction as I addressed earlier but it looked more pockety to me.

That said, I'm saying this without having evaluated everyone's ISOs yet. I want to get dya's ISO done before I go to sleep, so I'll go do that now.
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:20 pm ftr my vote on alison is more exploratory than anything - i maintain some of the concerns that i've raised about dyachei, but i felt uncomfortable about the fact that if dyachei became a mod-confirmed villager right now, that i wouldn't really know where to go. i don't townread alison and most of her posts have been a giant "shrug" to me, so putting my vote there and seeing how it influenced the threadstate seemed more valuable to me than parking my vote on a player who i've reiterated my suspicions toward several times today

and im not saying that we live in this world, (and to be clear, i think that we DON'T), but for just a second, i want everyone here to consider a world where dyachei/alison are town v town. who are the wolves in that world? what does that world look like?
if dya and alison are somehow both town i'm pretty sure i would still have amy/zack in my solve, with the third prob being someone fairly deep (god forbid sunbae, but in a sense he would fit)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

For clarity I'm not saying they all have to be partners or the exact team, I just have the most reservations about their play so far.
ImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:20 pm ftr my vote on alison is more exploratory than anything - i maintain some of the concerns that i've raised about dyachei, but i felt uncomfortable about the fact that if dyachei became a mod-confirmed villager right now, that i wouldn't really know where to go. i don't townread alison and most of her posts have been a giant "shrug" to me, so putting my vote there and seeing how it influenced the threadstate seemed more valuable to me than parking my vote on a player who i've reiterated my suspicions toward several times today

and im not saying that we live in this world, (and to be clear, i think that we DON'T), but for just a second, i want everyone here to consider a world where dyachei/alison are town v town. who are the wolves in that world? what does that world look like?
probably looks like the "lettuce mislunch bronana" world :puppy:
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

I literally heavy sighed just now haha.

Anyway, I have read almost all of D2. It took forever - I'm a very slow reader. And it is very hard to feel like I'm having a good or confident solve here! I have a lot of tangents and way too many thoughts going different directions. Overall most players have something that makes me see them as town, but this is normal, so I can deal.

So I have 15-20 tabs open with quotes I have something to say about. I also have a lot of questions outside of that, and I hope I will remember the most important ones.

This kind of reading and being perpetually unsure is exactly the thing I wanted to avoid. It's quite painful! So I ask you to bear with me, as I will try to relay my thoughts as coherent as I can and try to focus on the relevant stuff (though it's hard to know exactly what this is!) I also feel the need to clarify a few things.

So I'll try to "give content" and a read of the game, and at the same time I feel like there are several avenues I want to explore. Loudly, I want to relieve myself of responsibility of getting things wrong, because I think that can often cripple me. What I have enjoyed about this game so far is that I have not been very attached to it, which is a "Good for you, Dizzy!" and I will try to keep that attitude to a reasonable degree without hindering my team.

Lol, I'm already so wordy!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

re: visor, i guess i could argue that in like an amy/zack/visor world, he's pushing the amy/dya w/w angle but pushing dya harder specifically/wants to flip them first, so he's putting off dealing with amy, plus he's been sorta vague on zack
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

0-1 wolves in c4, vulgard, sunbae, nutella, arete, dyslexicon

1-2 wolves in marluxion, outed wolf, bronana, amy, chloe

1-2 wolves in alison, dyachei, amy

i dont know if this makes sense to anyone but me, but this is how my brain is categorizing this game right now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:29 pm I literally heavy sighed just now haha.

Anyway, I have read almost all of D2. It took forever - I'm a very slow reader. And it is very hard to feel like I'm having a good or confident solve here! I have a lot of tangents and way too many thoughts going different directions. Overall most players have something that makes me see them as town, but this is normal, so I can deal.

So I have 15-20 tabs open with quotes I have something to say about. I also have a lot of questions outside of that, and I hope I will remember the most important ones.

This kind of reading and being perpetually unsure is exactly the thing I wanted to avoid. It's quite painful! So I ask you to bear with me, as I will try to relay my thoughts as coherent as I can and try to focus on the relevant stuff (though it's hard to know exactly what this is!) I also feel the need to clarify a few things.

So I'll try to "give content" and a read of the game, and at the same time I feel like there are several avenues I want to explore. Loudly, I want to relieve myself of responsibility of getting things wrong, because I think that can often cripple me. What I have enjoyed about this game so far is that I have not been very attached to it, which is a "Good for you, Dizzy!" and I will try to keep that attitude to a reasonable degree without hindering my team.

Lol, I'm already so wordy!
i can't tell how to feel about this post lol

i wish hally were here to help me, and i can't help but think dizzy could be a reason they're not

there are aspects of this post i really want to townread but the last couple sentences leave me uneasy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the direction of the thread today has centered so heavily around exactly alison/dyachei/amy that im skeptical about there being more than one wolf in that pool
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:20 pm I've been paying attention to Visor reads and I'm noticing several people townreading him for no reason. Would appreciate someone giving me actual reasons to sheep the thread consensus on this.
Sorry for party villaging

Idk why you have so much trouble villa reading me lmao
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

back to my "always one in zack/dizzy" dichotomy

bc i think if dizzy is town, his read on bronana is really good

but if i'm wrong on zack, my concern about dizzy skyrockets
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:32 pm 0-1 wolves in c4, vulgard, sunbae, nutella, arete, dyslexicon

i dont know if this makes sense to anyone but me, but this is how my brain is categorizing this game right now
makes sense to me other than amy being in two different tiers
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:32 pm 0-1 wolves in c4, vulgard, sunbae, nutella, arete, dyslexicon

why's amy in two sets?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:33 pm back to my "always one in zack/dizzy" dichotomy

is there a specific reason you think they're a wolf if i'm not? :noble:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:01 pmdya unaligns Alison and Seth almost immediately, ends with Alison at the bottom of their list, ends with their vote on Alison, and does nothing anywhere to get momentum off of Seth and onto Alison, or to find the townie in the two. Granted an Alison CFD was probably unlikely there, but they almost seem to backseat encourage the Seth wagon at the same time, which makes even less sense. Textbook opportunistic dichotomy.

Won't miss either, but [VOTE: dyachei] aubergine has fewer redeeming qualities.
I think how Dya (doesn't) related their reads on Alison and Gavial is a worthy point of exploration. The amount of attention Dya gets in general makes me want to ISO them at some point.
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:20 pmuh in terms of the actual question my brain is generating 'they're friends with Dizzy so maybe Dizzy could've figured it out' but I don't actually think that's super sound logic
Since this is brought up, I actually did have the conscious thought that Hally could be either mafia or PT on D1. Their play felt overall heavy. But I'm also not on the scum team. And to be quite frank, I haven't played with Hally in quite some time as they have been more on MU, I think. A lot of people in this game knows Hally.
Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:34 pmYes it is mega weird actually.

It probably means Dizzy is scum.
What makes you think this?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Zack doing everything he can to not push either dya or any lol

If he's right and I'm wrong it's gonna be a huge feel bad
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:33 pm

makes sense to me other than amy being in two different tiers
oops

amy should be on the bottom tier and not in the middle tier. i was debating where to put her and landed on her being in the bottom tier specifically because of how much the thread has revolved around those 3 names
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Has Alison showed up yet today
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:34 pm Zack doing everything he can to not push either dya or any lol

If he's right and I'm wrong it's gonna be a huge feel bad
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:33 pm back to my "always one in zack/dizzy" dichotomy

Lol, the pressure.

Zack has been one of the people that have stood out to me. Up until this point when I have actually read good chunks of the thread, I've had very little reads on other players. That said, I still have "concerns" about Zack for sure, after catching up. But more on that soon.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:34 pm

is there a specific reason you think they're a wolf if i'm not? :noble:
well obviously if you're not, he becomes more likely by poe, and he's one of the slots i have the least reason to townread. not really sure i can articulate it but there's a general tone about him that i can see coming from dizzy's wolfgame -- which i've only seen in passing a couple times but think he can be a slightly powerwolfy archetype and his push on you might make sense as the thing he feels he can get away with if that makes sense. i look forward to seeing the thoughts he mentioned he'd collected on other stuff
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

if amy and dya are both wolves why on gods green earth did they kill hally instead of visor
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:34 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:01 pmdya unaligns Alison and Seth almost immediately, ends with Alison at the bottom of their list, ends with their vote on Alison, and does nothing anywhere to get momentum off of Seth and onto Alison, or to find the townie in the two. Granted an Alison CFD was probably unlikely there, but they almost seem to backseat encourage the Seth wagon at the same time, which makes even less sense. Textbook opportunistic dichotomy.

Won't miss either, but [VOTE: dyachei] aubergine has fewer redeeming qualities.
I think how Dya (doesn't) related their reads on Alison and Gavial is a worthy point of exploration. The amount of attention Dya gets in general makes me want to ISO them at some point.
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:20 pmuh in terms of the actual question my brain is generating 'they're friends with Dizzy so maybe Dizzy could've figured it out' but I don't actually think that's super sound logic
Since this is brought up, I actually did have the conscious thought that Hally could be either mafia or PT on D1. Their play felt overall heavy. But I'm also not on the scum team. And to be quite frank, I haven't played with Hally in quite some time as they have been more on MU, I think. A lot of people in this game knows Hally.
Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:34 pmYes it is mega weird actually.

It probably means Dizzy is scum.
What makes you think this?
outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:35 pm Has Alison showed up yet today
my brain is suddenly going "inb4 the team is exactly alison/dizzy/visor and i've been wolfsiding" aaaa
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

it's absurd how going to sleep means that in the morning there are more posts

all the posts should just coincidentally happen to be posted exactly when I'm active in the thread
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:56 am
...Wait. I said nothing. Arete thinks that Gavial's town equity is rising, but also questions Dizzy NOT wanting to kill Gavial. But then I remember them claiming Gavial might be town, closer to EoD. ...Huh? Confusing progression. Arete acknowledges Gavial might be town after first reading him as mafia, but then questions other people who don't want to kill Gavial, implying Arete thinks Gavial's mafia after all, but then I remember Arete's posts closer to EoD that Gavial might be a villager...?
I was working on my catchup post while also having the last page of the thread open, so I wrote the part about Dizzy before Gavial showed up and started being villagery, and then I didn't delete it because Dizzy's treatment of Gavial was baffling regardless of his actual aligment and I wanted to try to understand it
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:37 am There was a real KZA wagon at various points d1, including EoD. He doesn't survive n1 99% of the time because of the n1 vig existing and the various calls to vig him, but there was the 1% chance of the vig getting roleblocked which I'm trying to take into account.
if the vig gets roleblocked we probably end up coasting into a KZA elim D2

(although he was the rolecop, idk if night results work here the same way as on MU but it's possible that him dying N1 would have prevented him from getting a check off?)
[vimeo][/vimeo]
Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:04 pm Chloe
Dyachei
Nutella
Vulgard

All 4 villagers
I can say this with confidence i think

Lex
SPF
c4?*

all i think are PROBABLY villagers and i dont vote here today

Bronana

I think is slightly spewed v by KZA but i respect this entire lobby enough not to full clear someone on spew because everyone in this game probably has some semblence of theater, would take a lot to get me to vote here today

Amy

Had some posts i liked yesterday but i've honestly never seen amy wolf and nothing coming from her seems super confidence inspiring, like barely above the tier below

Sunbae
Visor
Alison

Direct PoE, must have at least 1 wolf or i'm going to lose my mind probably

* c4 has the questionmark because i forgot he existed until the end but i remember his post about nobody acknowledging him and recall it feeling genuine
you left me out of your list :(
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:21 pm
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:56 am Visor is a wolf.

I do not have an argument to back this up.

Discuss.
I actually did want people to discuss this because I personally have no idea how to read him as of right now and it's day 2.
I kind of thought that the bit where I asked him why he was trying to discredit you and he started going on about how you had been WRONG in all capital letters and weird formatting was villagery, I think a wolf usually wouldn't be so gratuitous about it
Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:49 pm @Vulgard re: my vote on alison, i kinda don't see how that supports me being a wolf in a world where everyone is pairing me with dya? like... that's the single vote that looks worst in that world lol. wolf!amy has more threadstate awareness than that

I'm sort of mrrr about this argument

'I wouldn't do X as a wolf because X is wolfy and I wouldn't want to look wolfy' can sometimes be true but it's a cop-out, and the fact that you're using it as an argument shows that you have self-awareness about that fact which makes it less valid as a towntell.

also, I don't know what the VC looked like when you made this post/vote, but based on where it currently is wolf!you doesn't have very many options, like, you can selfpres onto Alison as the top wagon, or you can make a three-way rand with you/Alison/Dya, which if Dya and you are both wolves would be a 2/3 chance of a wolf dying
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:39 pm if amy and dya are both wolves why on gods green earth did they kill hally instead of visor
I didn't even have hally as a villager until the flip yesterday
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:39 pm
my brain is suddenly going "inb4 the team is exactly alison/dizzy/visor and i've been wolfsiding" aaaa
i'm having a crisis
@dyachei is this the solve
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:00 pmwat

i've been calling out kza since fairly early d1, search my iso. I was the first person to vote him (and the only one for awhile). dizzy was quoting old posts i made about kza, "got some distancing in" give me a break, i'm not asking to be cleared but this is ridiculously uncharitable
I'm probably coming across as the biggest Zack h8r right now, but general clarification:

Can we stop pretending that Zack actually pushed KZA on D1?
It was literally
- *voting KZA* "do stuff"
- Gavial/KZA lhf, but don't care if they die
- A gif that said "what?"

For real.
And one of my "concerns" is exactly that Zack seems to imply that his vote on KZA should be clearing for him.
Because we all know that no scummate has ever rested their vote on a teammate who's barely playing with the pressure of "Do stuff" before. Come on. That's like super common.

And my point here isn't even "Zack maf". But regardless of Zack's alignment, I disagree that he was pushing KZA in any meaningful way. I don't even think that in itself is to his detriment, as there was not much to go off of on KZA anyway.

What is the concern is that he rested his vote there, flicked in KZA's direction, and is now … actually, he is in this very post saying he's not asking to be cleared, so fair.

I spent way too many words on this, and I'm probably coming off much more sure on Zack than I really am.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wait no you townread visor aaa
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

being surrounded by a bunch of people who are better than me like

zomg.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:39 pm if amy and dya are both wolves why on gods green earth did they kill hally instead of visor
I think I just skip people's mind in night actions or they don't think ppl listen to me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

zack, a concern i have about you is that your approach to this game does not feel directly proportional to your view of this game

your view of the game (and correct me if i'm wrong) is: "dyachei and amy might both be villagers. the consensus POE is bunked. i'm the next player in line to be chopped when the consensus POE is proven incorrect"

but in spite of that, i don't really feel a sense of urgency or drive from the posts that you've been making - you seem pretty relaxed and like you're just vibing
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pmI had some thoughts about Zack near EoD yesterday along the lines of "I really haven't put a lot of effort into reading Zack yet" but they didn't go anywhere, and in light of KZA's flip I don't think I'm suuuuuuper concerned about him?
/I promise, this is not more Zack h8, but an actual question to Amy.

Why is this for you?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

[VOTE: amy] aubergine

If y'all are gonna have cold feet on dya, whatever

Kill Amy then
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:54 pmpart of the reason i liked dizzy's eod is BECAUSE he felt on edge, like he was legitimately invested in the outcome despite the uhhhh. sleepwalking-into-a-misdunk threadstate

can you elaborate a bit on why you expected lightheartedness?
I think I can get what Visor is saying actually. I usually fluff and make jokes and generally spend time playing the social aspect of a game. I haven't really been doing that this game, I think. I definitely think that is very different for me, and I definitely think I would vibe differently to people who know me, to a degree!

Playing the social aspect in a mafia game actually works very well for me as mafia. I think it's one of the main reasons I'm basically never chopped as mafia. It has been said that I'm more fluffy as the mafia alignment. I don't know if that helps at all @outed wolf
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait fuck. All the posts I wanted to quote suddenly disappeared because I think the site logged me out? Help???
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:48 pm [VOTE: amy] aubergine

Kill Amy then
who's the third?
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

dyachei:

- Seems baffled by how polarized Gavial's meta is portrayed to be. I see no earlier mentions of Gavial in their ISO.
- Disagrees with Dizzy shielding Gavial. Claims that Gavial is antitown at minimum, if not outright wolfy. Does not say Gavial is a wolf, mind you.
- Doubles down on that take. Claims they are unsure what Gavial's play means for his alignment. Is familiar with Gavial's polarized meta (comments on it in their first post about Gavial), yet still says this. Doesn't really seem convinced Gavial is mafia - or that he is town.
- Claims they are trying to determine whether Gavial is a wolf or not when responding to Alison's take that his behavior has been NAI so far. A little odd considering they are already suspecting Alison at this point (agreeing with Alison's take on Gavial while wolfreading Alison), but hey. Occam's Razor tells me this is just honest evaluation on dya's end.
- Calls Alison wolfier than Gavial. I don't see a real progression here, or any progression at all, for that matter. This post also implies dya now thinks Gavial is wolfy, so. I'm not sure if this is a thing I should seriously take issue with, but the fact dya hasn't called anyone a wolf yet (just "wolfy") doesn't sit right with me. It wasn't the case with the other ISOs I've read. Then again, I scumread some of the people I've ISOd today, and they've called people wolves like normal, so...
- Outright says that Gavial/Alison is W/V. Really weird preflip in my opinion. It seems to be predicated on the idea Alison's treatment of Gavial is TMIng Gavial town (though dya had admitted they found Gavial wolfy). I... kinda see where they're coming from, but this seems like a very bold read to make day 1, considering you are making two implications here. One: thread consensus of Gavial metareaders is wrong and Gavial is a wolfy villager. Two: Alison is mafia for her treatment of him. Correct me if that's not the viewpoint being presented. This stands out as a pretty contrarian take and towny in a vacuum, I'm just iffy about how readily dya came to that conclusion when we didn't even see Gavial's flip.
- Claims that if Alison flips V, Gavial is a wolf, independently of whatever Alison herself thought about him (the thought being that his behavior is NAI). Also has a post before this that says word for word: "because neither of you are villagery. you least of all" @ Alison and Gavial not being V/V. I think that's very towny snark right there, especially since dya's addressing Alison. If dya's a wolf addressing v!Alison, I don't think they choose this language and approach there, especially this early in the game. If dya's a wolf addressing w!Alison, I don't think this approach is made at all. Dya presents a fairly consistent perspective that there is always at least one wolf between Alison and Gavial, but while Alison's treatment of Gavial might make her a wolf (and it makes her the more likely wolf in dya's eyes), Gavial's independently wolfy enough that with v!Alison he can still be mafia. I think this perspective is fine. I disagree with the Alison scumread, since I've already explained how her treatment of Gavial doesn't make sense to me as something that comes from mafia, but I can see why dya believes what they believe here. It looks genuine to me, while also being contrarian and not the approach I'd envision dya taking if they're a wolf looking to push a misyeet.
- Maintains that the wolfread on Gavial is a meta thing and continues to push her perspective re: Gavial/Alison, I am not going to repeat it here.
- Outright tells Alison that they aren't going to take her read into account in a world where she flips green, straight into her face. I still think it's towny. It's not an overly reasonable/overly tunnely approach I could see a wolf taking. It's extremely snarky and has this underlying confidence behind it that I like. If dya's a wolf after all, well done with this push because I really think it's towny despite me disagreeing with it. I'm probably awarding dya too many townpoints for this, but yeah.
- Gavial and Alison are the bottom two reads on dya's readlist.
- Pushes Gavial instead. I'm not sure why dya's choosing to push Gavial instead of Alison here. Maybe since an Alison d1 yeet isn't happening.
- Gets into a scuffle with Gavial with implied personal insults involved. I think that's also villagery. I think a wolf wouldn't take this approach against someone they are currently misyeeting and do it without qualms. Dya barrels out with this pretty much straight out the gate, not after Gavial annoyed them or anything.
- Tries to reconcile their Alison and Gavial reads.
- Swaps to KZA at the end, didn't really see a visible progression there. Potentially justifiable by using the logic "I now think Alison is wolfier and if Alison is W then Gavial is V and I need to vote off the Gavial wagon," but I don't see any sign in the thread that would explain why dya switched their vote there. Them voting Alison at the start of day 2 seems consistent with their POV at least.

Overall, while dya's POV has seemed pretty narrow so far, I actually like the way they are approaching the Alison push even though I disagree with it. I think their treatment of Alison/Gavial has been fine and decently inquisitive. I can see how people wolfread their approach considering the tone dya's taking, but I think the snark and aggression where it doesn't exactly seem warranted is village indicative. I could see people going "Vulgard why are you townreading a bad tone" but it's not a point I'm willing to debate because I just do.

I also don't see anything on dya's end that would directly indicate w!dya's partnered with Amy - outside of dya calling Amy their top town, I suppose, but it could be taken both ways.

I think dya's a villager.
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, literally all the posts I wanted to comment on disappeared. This is a huge RIP for me. I don't even actually have time to play this game like at all at all. It's midnight, and I need to pack shit and clean my apartment this night, as I'm moving. Haha!

I'll just write a bigger summary post of my - probably scattered - thoughts and hope I remember what is important to me.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:33 pm
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:20 pm I've been paying attention to Visor reads and I'm noticing several people townreading him for no reason. Would appreciate someone giving me actual reasons to sheep the thread consensus on this.

The towniest post I've seen from you is the post calling me wrong in big letters and making fun of me for that. And that's only because it was very funny.

Other than that, I haven't been able to find you yet, if you are town.
ImageImageImage
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Just take the opposite of whatever vulgard thinks

Ez game
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:54 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:33 pm

The towniest post I've seen from you is the post calling me wrong in big letters and making fun of me for that. And that's only because it was very funny.

Other than that, I haven't been able to find you yet, if you are town.
Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:42 pm
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:21 pm
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:56 am Visor is a wolf.

I do not have an argument to back this up.

Discuss.
I actually did want people to discuss this because I personally have no idea how to read him as of right now and it's day 2.
I kind of thought that the bit where I asked him why he was trying to discredit you and he started going on about how you had been WRONG in all capital letters and weird formatting was villagery, I think a wolf usually wouldn't be so gratuitous about it
Mindmeld.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:55 pm Just take the opposite of whatever vulgard thinks

Ez game
I really hope it's not one of these games. Especially after the Gavial thing.
ImageImageImage
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:51 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:48 pm [VOTE: amy] aubergine

Kill Amy then
who's the third?
If they are both wolves, you could realistically say Zack but idk how much I believe that

I don't know who the third is, I hope I'm dead before then lol
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Alison »

sup
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

why am i being run up i just woke up
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: amy] aubergine
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:49 pm @outed wolf

can you expand on dya being "tonally flat"? not sure what you're seeing
@outed wolf
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm zack, a concern i have about you is that your approach to this game does not feel directly proportional to your view of this game

your view of the game (and correct me if i'm wrong) is: "dyachei and amy might both be villagers. the consensus POE is bunked. i'm the next player in line to be chopped when the consensus POE is proven incorrect"

but in spite of that, i don't really feel a sense of urgency or drive from the posts that you've been making - you seem pretty relaxed and like you're just vibing
I can understand why you wolf read me, I can see where the convictions grew, and how they built up, and I can see the progression. I can see why, and how, and everything else.

Pretty weird, really.

everything you say is true (or close enough) and yet your conclusion is incorrect

if people are expecting me to lay down the law and go hard in the paint like the zack of yore, it's probably just not going to happen, fair warning. I don't know that I'll ever get back being That Guy, or if I even want to, even if it means i get misyeeted or stuck in the POE a lot more :puppy:

there ya go, a bunch of words that do nothing to assuage or address your concerns in any meaningful way, a pleasure doing business with you
Alison

Post by Alison »

Im just here to naked self pres sorry not sorry
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Ye later

I'm in bed atm so just firing from the hip

Return to “Previous Rackets”