Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:23 am What's there to have a go at? I asked Allcrab earlier about his read on me and he ignored me. Right now he seems to just not want to give me credit for things I've done. If he doesn't want to believe the wolfpelt I have thrown over my shoulder, or my general vibe in thread, he's either a wolf or town that isn't going to find me no matter what I do.
I think you and @Allcrab need to talk this out. It'll help develop reads on both of you.
@Allcrab? Talk to me baby. What'cha feelin'?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:25 am I think the mafia killed someone else and she got in the way.
This was my assumption when I saw Dana's flip as well. It is not a guarantee and I don't mean to treat it as such, but I don't think any of us went into Night 3 thinking that Dana was going the nightkilled. I don't say that as anything resembling a slight against her. As you just said, there are players with more mechanical backing and thread credibility alike than her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:28 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:24 am I suspected Alison Day 1 and then she was poisoned and I tossed my suspicion out the window, but now I am beginning to feel like the poisoner is a third party role.
Do you suspect Alison on Day 3? I do think a case can exist -- it'd be a rather typical "too right" case. That's not something I care about much right now or view as compelling, but I'll hear anything out.
That was my way of saying I have given no thought to Alison's alignment since the start of Day 2.

I do want to know more about her read on Martin. Particularly Martin's reaction to Hawk's claim yesterday. @Alison
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:23 am What's there to have a go at? I asked Allcrab earlier about his read on me and he ignored me. Right now he seems to just not want to give me credit for things I've done. If he doesn't want to believe the wolfpelt I have thrown over my shoulder, or my general vibe in thread, he's either a wolf or town that isn't going to find me no matter what I do.
I think you and @Allcrab need to talk this out. It'll help develop reads on both of you.
@Allcrab? Talk to me baby. What'cha feelin'?
@Allcrab
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry lol I forgot I just tagged you in that exchange
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

I don't understand what there is to talk out, I will say seanzie is being a massive hypocrite for suggesting they get credit for owner when both me and bunny were on owner way before just about anyone and they have us in their PoE despite that so that doesn't change my read much.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm 79 posts behind Tangy for second place all-time. :eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That is a good start. Seanzie can respond to that exact assertion. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Did someone mention hypocrisy? :ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Welcome :slick: to :ohyeah: the :eek: emoji :thinking: lounge :smoky:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:33 am
I don't understand what there is to talk out, I will say seanzie is being a massive hypocrite for suggesting they get credit for owner when both me and bunny were on owner way before just about anyone and they have us in their PoE despite that so that doesn't change my read much.
Putting a vote down and being essentially non-present in thread otherwise is not the same thing as going above-and-beyond to make sure that person get lunched. Did you even read D2? That massive wagon on Owner didn't appear out of nowhere. Right as soon as Owner came into the thread, I pushed her. Once I had enough, I made sure everyone was fully aware of the situation. Others really wanted a Hawk wagon. I wanted Owner in the ground.

If you were voting Owner before me, great. I didn't know that, props to you. If you want to say that you voting Owner early on before Owner was in danger is the same thing as me pushing the thread to make sure Owner is definitely lunched, well sorry.

Either way, I honestly am probably the towniest I've ever been in this game because of how excited I got about catching Owner. From what I can tell you have zero actual thoughts about me though (I mean I'm sure you do, but you haven't vocalized them). I've given a ton of content. What are your thoughts?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:41 am
Putting a vote down and being essentially non-present in thread otherwise is not the same thing as going above-and-beyond to make sure that person get lunched. Did you even read D2? That massive wagon on Owner didn't appear out of nowhere. Right as soon as Owner came into the thread, I pushed her. Once I had enough, I made sure everyone was fully aware of the situation. Others really wanted a Hawk wagon. I wanted Owner in the ground.

If you were voting Owner before me, great. I didn't know that, props to you. If you want to say that you voting Owner early on before Owner was in danger is the same thing as me pushing the thread to make sure Owner is definitely lunched, well sorry.

Either way, I honestly am probably the towniest I've ever been in this game because of how excited I got about catching Owner. From what I can tell you have zero actual thoughts about me though (I mean I'm sure you do, but you haven't vocalized them). I've given a ton of content. What are your thoughts?
I think you're being massively disingenuous I did push owner repeatedly and owner had just as many votes as nutella did when I left the thread d1 and then made got rolled on after so saying I pushed owner when she wasn't in danger is just wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:58 am Act, Gnome, Made, and OC seem to form my premier suspect tier. Allcrab, bad bunny, lost monkey, and MartinGG99 would have to round out whoever's missing. This doesn't take any third party into consideration.

Are at least three mafia not contained above? I ask whoever cares to ponder.
The reason I ask this question is this:

Allcrab, lost monkey, and Martin all look town to me at face value. If I give Allcrab the nod, then I am generally inclined to do the same bad bunny given Allcrab's view.

If all of the above is correct, I need three mafia within [Act, Gnome, Made, and OC] or something has to be incorrect. It could be that three mafia are in that set if we're very fortuitous. These reads aren't without controversy though, especially if your name is Nanook.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:45 am

I think you're being massively disingenuous I did push owner repeatedly and owner had just as many votes as nutella did when I left the thread d1 and then made got rolled on after so saying I pushed owner when she wasn't in danger is just wrong.
Okay, so you want townpoints. I didn't read all of D1, so I'm not going to argue with you here. I'll go and take a look later when I have time though.

Back to kind of the question at hand though. Where is your read on me at? Even if you feel like you deserve townpoints, that doesn't mean I don't. Thoughts?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, and also Scum!Owner having as many votes as Scum!Nutella doesn't really do anything for me, but I get it, you want town points for D1 stuff, and I didn't read that. Sorry I had a hard time catching up D2 after I got excited about burying Owner.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Reasons to Trust Orange:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 37#p800937 --- This is actual work. You can "Open Image In New Tab" to see them.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 91#p800891
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 01#p800901
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 06#p801006 --- Gives out a lot of reads freely within the first hour or so of being "here" without a whole lot of explanation. It's fearless.

Annnnd that's about it from reading the ISO more than twice.

I might be biased from absolutely not knowing this person before-hand.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:48 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:58 am Act, Gnome, Made, and OC seem to form my premier suspect tier. Allcrab, bad bunny, lost monkey, and MartinGG99 would have to round out whoever's missing. This doesn't take any third party into consideration.

Allcrab, lost monkey, and Martin all look town to me at face value. If I give Allcrab the nod, then I am generally inclined to do the same bad bunny given Allcrab's view.

If all of the above is correct, I need three mafia within [Act, Gnome, Made, and OC] or something has to be incorrect. It could be that three mafia are in that set if we're very fortuitous. These reads aren't without controversy though, especially if your name is Nanook.
Okay, so Act, Gnome, OC. Are we dead in the water if they aren't all scum?
Pov: you reading my takes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:51 am Reasons to Trust Orange:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 37#p800937 --- This is actual work. You can "Open Image In New Tab" to see them.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 06#p801006 --- Gives out a lot of reads freely within the first hour or so of being "here" without a whole lot of explanation. It's fearless.

Thank you for the work you put into both this and your Gnome post.
What are your takeaways from this exercise? Have your feelings changes toward either of them?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:49 am

Okay, so you want townpoints. I didn't read all of D1, so I'm not going to argue with you here. I'll go and take a look later when I have time though.

Back to kind of the question at hand though. Where is your read on me at? Even if you feel like you deserve townpoints, that doesn't mean I don't. Thoughts?
Why?

Are there any reasons besides owner? because owner was more or less a foregone conclusion on d2 at least it seemed that way to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:52 am Okay, so Act, Gnome, OC. Are we dead in the water if they aren't all scum?
We're certainly not dead in the water. If they aren't all mafia and you're not either though, then that means at least my own solving has gone astray somewhere. I'd be forced to chop someone that I think looks town right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What's the best reason to town read Alison?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

I feel kinda decent about both made and gnome being village so this is a bit problematic.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:54 am What's the best reason to town read Alison?
She was a major source of nutella suspicion on Day 1 and probably the progenitor of significant Owner suspicion at least among the Syndicate population -- even tying the two together as possible mafia teammates on Day 1. If Alison is mafia then it has to be by way of extreme and deliberate bussing. That's not impossible, but under the circumstances it's not a notion that inspires any intrigue for me. It's just "something that can be true". I think she and I have had very similar views of the game for the vast majority of the proceedings.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It is a little difficult to reconcile a world where Made is mafia and Day 1 ended the way that it did. Not impossible, but it would not be my first guess. Although I will note that I don't remember Owner making any sort of effort to push him when Day 2 rolled around.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:54 am

What's the best reason to town read Alison?
Alison seems cocky/"I am a god"y this game, which she was in Stardew Valley where we were hydra partners. Compared to Modern family where her slot was scum and generally was lot tighter to the chest
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Walk me through why guillo or mac can't be a wolf cuz that's where I would look for a deep wolf personally.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:53 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:51 am Reasons to Trust Orange:

Thank you for the work you put into both this and your Gnome post.
What are your takeaways from this exercise? Have your feelings changes toward either of them?
I have been detached from the thread for awhile. My detachment isn't justified but I can give an explanation if desired.

I didn't really ever look into Orange's actual ISO until now. I probably should have sooner. It feels like some of the stuff in there I could have town-read just are missing contextual things that my intuition notices that instead are missing.

For Gnome however I suppose it has reminded me how many aspects of them can be NAI. Maybe I scum-read them lesser / town-read more. But I find it difficult to read them a whole lot.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Granted I think it can be as easy as act, orange, martin and we done so I don't think it's necessary to go there at this time.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:53 am

Why?

Are there any reasons besides owner? because owner was more or less a foregone conclusion on d2 at least it seemed that way to me.
Why what? Why didn't I read all of D1? I was travelling during D1, so I missed it. D2 I tried to read as much as I could, got to page 30 or something (while also trying to keep up with D2), and then when Owner got into the thread, my attention was elsewhere.

Dude, I've been a shining beacon of towniness. I've worked my ass off to solve this game, and I'm just in general feeling good about it. Since you trust that Bunny is town, she has seen it. If you don't see it, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

This interaction is one-sided. You don't seem to have any thoughts on me at all (you've dodged this question what? four times now?). I don't care if you townread me or not, I've asked you YOUR thoughts on me so I can get a read on you, but you aren't participating. End of conversation until you do your half.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:58 am Walk me through why guillo or mac can't be a wolf cuz that's where I would look for a deep wolf personally.
When it comes to a face value soul read, Guillotine looks more town to me than anyone alive.

Off-hand I do think there's more potential for Mac bussing than for Alison bussing just given the way nutella responded to his suspicion on Day 1. It was bizarre and carefree. I also think Mac is the type to lock me in a room with Gavial overnight. So I would at least consider it. The best case for Mac being town is that Day 1 progression wherein I think he probably did more than anyone else to kill nutella.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:57 am It is a little difficult to reconcile a world where Made is mafia and Day 1 ended the way that it did. Not impossible, but it would not be my first guess. Although I will note that I don't remember Owner making any sort of effort to push him when Day 2 rolled around.
I agree, Made is hard to fit with D1 wagons. The rest of his play is very flat, but he is definitely on the high-end of the PoE IMO just for wagonomic reasons alone.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kito said very little about Mac and was pretty pro-Alison. Assessing night kills is dubious sure, but I thought I'd look.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:01 am
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:58 am Walk me through why guillo or mac can't be a wolf cuz that's where I would look for a deep wolf personally.
When it comes to a face value soul read, Guillotine looks more town to me than anyone alive.

Off-hand I do think there's more potential for Mac bussing than for Alison bussing just given the way nutella responded to his suspicion on Day 1. It was bizarre and carefree. I also think Mac is the type to lock me in a room with Gavial overnight. So I would at least consider it. The best case for Mac being town is that Day 1 progression wherein I think he probably did more than anyone else to kill nutella.
Have you seen Guillo wolf before? (not including spoiled spectating)

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:01 am

Why?

Why what? Why didn't I read all of D1? I was travelling during D1, so I missed it. D2 I tried to read as much as I could, got to page 30 or something (while also trying to keep up with D2), and then when Owner got into the thread, my attention was elsewhere.

Dude, I've been a shining beacon of towniness. I've worked my ass off to solve this game, and I'm just in general feeling good about it. Since you trust that Bunny is town, she has seen it. If you don't see it, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

This interaction is one-sided. You don't seem to have any thoughts on me at all (you've dodged this question what? four times now?). I don't care if you townread me or not, I've asked you YOUR thoughts on me so I can get a read on you, but you aren't participating. End of conversation until you do your half.
???

I haven't dodged anything I've explained why I don't think the owner stuff holds much weight so I'm asking you to provide other reasons but you're just defaulting back to owner over and over.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:57 am It is a little difficult to reconcile a world where Made is mafia and Day 1 ended the way that it did. Not impossible, but it would not be my first guess. Although I will note that I don't remember Owner making any sort of effort to push him when Day 2 rolled around.
I agree, Made is hard to fit with D1 wagons. The rest of his play is very flat, but he is definitely on the high-end of the PoE IMO just for wagonomic reasons alone.
I have never been described as flat before in my life, and I will not tolerate that kinda character assassination
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:05 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:01 am

Have you seen Guillo wolf before? (not including spoiled spectating)
Only as a spoiled spectator in Spiderverse to my knowledge.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Martin's trustfalls look like the work of a civilian.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Made wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:06 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:03 am
I have never been described as flat before in my life, and I will not tolerate that kinda character assassination
Then get your ass in here and do some solving!

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:05 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:01 am

Why?

???

I haven't dodged anything I've explained why I don't think the owner stuff holds much weight so I'm asking you to provide other reasons but you're just defaulting back to owner over and over.
Every time I ask you for a read on me, you just ask me "why should I find you towny? I don't accept Owner stuff". Your read on me is independent of my thoughts. This is not a productive, two-sided conversation. You expect me to do all the work. I'm done with you.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I suppose I am less sold than some on the wagon dynamics of Day 1 with regard to Made.

We do know that two mafia voted for him (nutella and Owner). This is offset to me by the fact that both of those mafia had wagons on them too (nutella peaked at 8 and Owner finished at 4). If Made is mafia where else are they supposed to vote? In such a world they'd have opted to bus their lower-posting teammate instead of nutella (who could have turned it around) or Owner (who was at least more present than Made).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

wait wait wait wait wait, is there a reason we're not looking at Tangle???
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:13 am wait wait wait wait wait, is there a reason we're not looking at Tangle???
No reason at all. What do you think of Tangle?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Made wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:13 am wait wait wait wait wait, is there a reason we're not looking at Tangle???
Belzy desperado shot them and they died.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:51 pm actv is just town tho, nut was genuinely trying to chop the perceived lhf lol nutella spew is real
all of nutella's act suspicion was very early on when no one was actually at risk of being chopped.
it doesn't matter nutella is transparent when she is trying to chop someone earnestly, it's the same with lost monkey
Is she incapable of distancing?
What about her Owner read?
Come on Sloonei.
Is she incapable of distancing?
What about her Owner read?
She is capable of distancing. She is also incapable of hiding when she is baring fangs trying to kill LHF. There are stark differences in her treatment of actv and lost monkey vs. owner, not just including her own posts but also the thread sentiment and context.
This post has been popping back up in my mind whenever I think of Mac. It feels like there is implicit argument here that he must be town because nutella treated him in a way that would be outside of her range.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:14 am This post has been popping back up in my mind whenever I think of Mac. It feels like there is implicit argument here that he must be town because nutella treated him in a way that would be outside of her range.
I don't entirely follow. Do you mean this is to Mac's credit or something to think about in the other direction?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:13 am I suppose I am less sold than some on the wagon dynamics of Day 1 with regard to Made.

We do know that two mafia voted for him (nutella and Owner). This is offset to me by the fact that both of those mafia had wagons on them too (nutella peaked at 8 and Owner finished at 4). If Made is mafia where else are they supposed to vote? In such a world they'd have opted to bus their lower-posting teammate instead of nutella (who could have turned it around) or Owner (who was at least more present than Made).
This is why I say it's not impossible. We both experienced Semifinal 3 Day 1. It could happen again. I would have to look more closely at nutella's and owner's votes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:16 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:14 am This post has been popping back up in my mind whenever I think of Mac. It feels like there is implicit argument here that he must be town because nutella treated him in a way that would be outside of her range.
I don't entirely follow. Do you mean this is to Mac's credit or something to think about in the other direction?
He was actively disagreeing with my nutella associative reads, and in that conversation he argued that nutella, as mafia, has trouble disguising her true intentions when she is casting suspicion on civilians.
Part of me is worried that this is Mafia Mac painting a certain image of nutella to bolster the credit he can receive from his own interactions with nutella.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:14 am
I mean she lead the counter wagon against me when owner almost took off. I'm not very well read thread wise, but like that's never townie, right?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:21 pm @nutella there's a very good chance your dead. Legacy?
made sloonei lm are scum reads
if the rule of 3 is a thing, made is mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:20 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:14 am
I mean she lead the counter wagon against me when owner almost took off. I'm not very well read thread wise, but like that's never townie, right?
:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”