Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Sloonei »

I am not opposed to Guillo suspicion and will engage in that conversation happily. But I don't think I will be shooting him. I still hope to keep my shot as safe as possible.

What has happened with allcrab and actv today?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:40 pm My preference is still to shoot @orangecrush. What is the argument for guillotine?
No. Shoot me. Cause that will give me the thread clout that i need to bury Seanzie once and for all.

This is the thing. Seanzie has scumtold on numerous occasions and he is trying to take advantage to push a “lynch all liars” agenda yo get me yeeted, why? Because he is trying to bait the other mason out. Similar to what Mac tried to do.
Check this out, as soon as i claimed Mason he said something about my mason partner not being Mason but a scum teammate.

If he manages to convince you guys to yeet me then my partner will have to claim before they deem necessary and by then Scum!Seanzie will drive the narrative that my mason partner gotta be scum because if he was the real one he would have claimed with me today, when he considered it was optimal. Tell me Seanzie if i was not right after game.

Scum is trying to bait the other mason out so they can night kill us both tonight, one with the factional and one with the poison.

@Sloonei you can shoot me but i guarantee you will die, but i promise we'll win this because we'll figure who the deep wolf and the rest of the team by associations.
Just promise me that if you dont shoot me, you will have my back cause scum would be happy for you to die shooting someone else, then yeeting me, then night killing whoever you cleared.

I also propose that if you die to your desperado, we yeet Bad Bunny, negating a mischop scum needs. Bad Bunny will die anyways to poison so if we merge both the yeet and the poison into one dead, no other player has to die. The key is negating as many town day falls as we can.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:31 pm I would kind of like to reiterate my question to the thread though:

Who has seen Guillo wolf as an unspoiled participant (preferably in a game where you were town, so not just in a GY watching, but whatever)?

If you haven't seen Guillo wolf, what reasons, aside from posting style, are there to townread Guillo? I'm starting to feel more confident in wolf!Guillo, but I want hear dissenting opinions to make sure I don't just tunnel.

If you have seen Guillo wolf, what reasons are there to townread Guillo?
I have, it was an easy read, he's fairly polarized
Did you find him in The Killer Inside Me? I could only find one post where you used either the word "guillo" or "guillotine", so idk if you had caught him as scum there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:40 pm My preference is still to shoot @orangecrush. What is the argument for guillotine?
No. Shoot me. Cause that will give me the thread clout that i need to bury Seanzie once and for all.

This is the thing. Seanzie has scumtold on numerous occasions and he is trying to take advantage to push a “lynch all liars” agenda yo get me yeeted, why? Because he is trying to bait the other mason out. Similar to what Mac tried to do.
Check this out, as soon as i claimed Mason he said something about my mason partner not being Mason but a scum teammate.

If he manages to convince you guys to yeet me then my partner will have to claim before they deem necessary and by then Scum!Seanzie will drive the narrative that my mason partner gotta be scum because if he was the real one he would have claimed with me today, when he considered it was optimal. Tell me Seanzie if i was not right after game.

Scum is trying to bait the other mason out so they can night kill us both tonight, one with the factional and one with the poison.

@Sloonei you can shoot me but i guarantee you will die, but i promise we'll win this because we'll figure who the deep wolf and the rest of the team by associations.
Just promise me that if you dont shoot me, you will have my back cause scum would be happy for you to die shooting someone else, then yeeting me, then night killing whoever you cleared.

I also propose that if you die to your desperado, we yeet Bad Bunny, negating a mischop scum needs. Bad Bunny will die anyways to poison so if we merge both the yeet and the poison into one dead, no other player has to die. The key is negating as many town day falls as we can.
If you are town you should only want me to shoot mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:41 pm So I've been thinking about Guillo's mason claim... I personally think he is full of it, and I am really starting to think Guillo is just a wolf, but...

Abstract away from the game, is there a strong reason for a mason to not come forward if their partner does as well? I've never seen a single mason claim before (unless their partner dies, but that is a different story), and I think in general it is subobptimal to not have the whole masonry claim at once since it just invites confusion, doubt, and tinfoil.

If there isn't a strong reason for a second mason to not claim, I think we should push Guillo. Worst case scenerio, it causes the other mason to claim (which again I think is just the optimal play, but want to hear from others), best case scenerio, Guillo is just a scrambling wolf and we can lunch him.
Its generally better for only one mason to claim so its easier for protectives to predict nks/nks are forced
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:41 pm So I've been thinking about Guillo's mason claim... I personally think he is full of it, and I am really starting to think Guillo is just a wolf, but...

Abstract away from the game, is there a strong reason for a mason to not come forward if their partner does as well? I've never seen a single mason claim before (unless their partner dies, but that is a different story), and I think in general it is subobptimal to not have the whole masonry claim at once since it just invites confusion, doubt, and tinfoil.

If there isn't a strong reason for a second mason to not claim, I think we should push Guillo. Worst case scenerio, it causes the other mason to claim (which again I think is just the optimal play, but want to hear from others), best case scenerio, Guillo is just a scrambling wolf and we can lunch him.
Its generally better for only one mason to claim so its easier for protectives to predict nks/nks are forced
That's a good point, I hadn't thought about that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:31 pm I would kind of like to reiterate my question to the thread though:

Who has seen Guillo wolf as an unspoiled participant (preferably in a game where you were town, so not just in a GY watching, but whatever)?

If you haven't seen Guillo wolf, what reasons, aside from posting style, are there to townread Guillo? I'm starting to feel more confident in wolf!Guillo, but I want hear dissenting opinions to make sure I don't just tunnel.

Did you find him in The Killer Inside Me? I could only find one post where you used either the word "guillo" or "guillotine", so idk if you had caught him as scum there.
Idk is that the game my reads were good or v bad? I caught him in like two seconds last time we were town/mafia on syndicate, idr what game it was
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Uhh, that wasn't me, it was someone else.

No.

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:07 pm

Dude if im telling that you can shoot me, it's because i know you will clear me! I know you will die, but if you scum read me anyway for not having tne same mindset about how i approach games and you disbelieve my claim, if i am a mafia suspect, i should be the perfect shot in your eyes. You can't both scum read me and not want to shoot me because you might die, it does not track!
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:09 pm

Idk is that the game my reads were good or v bad? I caught him in like two seconds last time we were town/mafia on syndicate, idr what game it was
I don't remember? We got swept though.

What do you look for?

Shooting mason claim is a waste of a shot
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillo's play is starting to come across more like erratic and even a bit desperate, as opposed to happily impulsive. He seems to have gotten tangled in his own web of confusion and he's trying to rip it apart, but it's not working.

I think that I need to lean scum with Guillo right now.

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:12 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:09 pm

I don't remember? We got swept though.

What do you look for?
For guillo? Idk he just usually obviously cares a good deal more as town ime

@Sloonei you're shooting tonight yeah
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

We should be maximizing town kills, this stuff about exeing bunny is completely insane.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie red checked Owner the day after a scum flipped. If it was a crazy gambit, it's not one we're catching on D4.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:12 pm Shooting mason claim is a waste of a shot
I'mma put the likelyhood that Guillo is mason at <1%. I stand by my earlier statement though that OC makes more sense as they are in the collective PoE, not just mine.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:12 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:07 pm

Dude if im telling that you can shoot me, it's because i know you will clear me! I know you will die, but if you scum read me anyway for not having tne same mindset about how i approach games and you disbelieve my claim, if i am a mafia suspect, i should be the perfect shot in your eyes. You can't both scum read me and not want to shoot me because you might die, it does not track!
I did not say that i suspect you. But my read on you is 100% irrelevant to my point.

If you are town and I shoot you, I die. Full stop. Asking me to shoot you in that world is telling me that you want a civilian dead.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:13 pm @Sloonei you're shooting tonight yeah
I might save it for tomorrow morning/afternoon cuz im tired. But I will not be holding onto my gun past 2 PM tomorrow afternoon at the absolute latest.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:18 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:13 pm @Sloonei you're shooting tonight yeah
I might save it for tomorrow morning/afternoon cuz im tired. But I will not be holding onto my gun past 2 PM tomorrow afternoon at the absolute latest.
1. What time zone? Twilight is 2:30 pm for me, so I'm hoping you are to the east.

2. I don't mean to rush you, but can you do it sooner? It'd be nice to have time to evaluate things after a dayflip.

You gotta shoot it tonight and give us time to sort out the TK whether you shoot right or not
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:21 pm
1. What time zone? Twilight is 2:30 pm for me, so I'm hoping you are to the east.

2. I don't mean to rush you, but can you do it sooner? It'd be nice to have time to evaluate things after a dayflip.
EST. 2 hours is the minimum amount of time I want to leave for post-flip analysis. I will most likely fire earlier than that.

I am sorry for moving slowly here, but I worked all night last night and all day today. I want to be comfortable with my decision before I pull the trigger but I haven't had enough time for that to be the case yet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Shooting tonight is wildly pro town

The longer you hold it the more I doubt you actually have it/are town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:25 pm Shooting tonight is wildly pro town

The longer you hold it the more I doubt you actually have it/are town
I don't care about this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do care about hearing who everyone wants me to shoot though. Part of the reason I'm not comfortable with it yet is because only four people have stated their preference to me, and one of those was guillo telling me to shoot him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Act towntold so my pref order is now orange > gnome > act
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm I do care about hearing who everyone wants me to shoot though. Part of the reason I'm not comfortable with it yet is because only four people have stated their preference to me, and one of those was guillo telling me to shoot him.
I haven't been counting, but I feel like a lot more people have given their preferences.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm I do care about hearing who everyone wants me to shoot though. Part of the reason I'm not comfortable with it yet is because only four people have stated their preference to me, and one of those was guillo telling me to shoot him.
Who are the people you have preferences for? We should maybe try to compile it in a list.

Its at least five

Regardless holding the shot cause not enough people have played your game is

Not good
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

1. leaving plenty of time to adjust reads after the shot.

2. waiting for every single person to give input about the shot.

pick one.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:37 pm 1. leaving plenty of time to adjust reads after the shot.

2. waiting for every single person to give input about the shot.

pick one.
Hey, I'd still like to hear from you about the points I made earlier.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:31 pm
I haven't been counting, but I feel like a lot more people have given their preferences.
Well if they did, they didn't @ me and I couldn't see it because I was busy working all day.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Look, I want to shoot at a reasonable time and give everybody a chance to adjust to the results.

But put yourselves in my shoes here: I have had next to zero time to actually play this game over the last 4 real life days. I'm careful and deliberate by nature. I'm not about to dive blindly into this shot when it could end my time in the game if I'm not right. I do not think it is unfair or unreasonable for me to want to have a chance to make myself comfortable with the decision.

And I am not asking you all to "play my game" or any sort of selfish manipulation like that. I am seeking input from others because I am treating this shot as a second chop for the day. I am trying to be democratic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:43 pm
Well if they did, they didn't @ me and I couldn't see it because I was busy working all day.
Yes, I can guess a lot of people didn't @ you.

If you tell me who you have, I can try to help compile a list of shot targets from everyone.

At this point though, I think OC is probably the most consensus target, but I'd have to look and do a bunch of work to be sure.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:49 pm

If you tell me who you have, I can try to help compile a list of shot targets from everyone.

At this point though, I think OC is probably the most consensus target, but I'd have to look and do a bunch of work to be sure.
If I am being honest with myself, it is currently between OC and Made for me.

You made a point about allcrab last night that resonated with me, but it doesn't currently look like you are pushing hard on him so I am assuming something has happened to make you feel better about him.

The four folks whose preferences I've registered were you, jay, martin, and guillo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

and i barely count guillo because his suggestion is "Shoot me so I can gloat."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think OC is a better shot than Made. That’s borne out in Owner interactions too.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:51 pm

You made a point about allcrab last night that resonated with me, but it doesn't currently look like you are pushing hard on him so I am assuming something has happened to make you feel better about him.

The four folks whose preferences I've registered were you, jay, martin, and guillo.
The only thing that has happened is that he hasn't been in thread at all since, with the exception of one post he just made a few minutes, and I immediately asked him to respond to the point you're referencing. No one has commented on him or the points I made, so it has just been kind of waiting for him. I don't think he is a name that has been thrown out much for a shot target by others, but I am still very wary of him.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You’ll shoot when you’re ready Sloonei, and that’s fine.

I do think though that if you’re down to those two, then you’re probably shooting OC. At least from the democratic perspective that’s not particularly close.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I also want to leave some sort of a legacy in case I'm wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison gave an ordered preference @Sloonei: OC > Gnome > Act

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:57 pm

The only thing that has happened is that he hasn't been in thread at all since, with the exception of one post he just made a few minutes, and I immediately asked him to respond to the point you're referencing. No one has commented on him or the points I made, so it has just been kind of waiting for him. I don't think he is a name that has been thrown out much for a shot target by others, but I am still very wary of him.
interesting. I suppose I'm at least partially waiting on his response to that as well then.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 pm

interesting. I suppose I'm at least partially waiting on his response to that as well then.
I told an untruth. I just checked his ISO and he has popped in a few other times since, but he hasn't responded to the points I made against him.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 pm

I told an untruth. I just checked his ISO and he has popped in a few other times since, but he hasn't responded to the points I made against him.
@Allcrab wuts up
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Allcrab, Sloonei is waiting to hear from you about the points I made about your Owner progression D1 and D2. Please come answer.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what would you say is the point of your Sloonei doubting this phase?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would prefer a non-Gnome shot for unstated ~mechanical reasons~

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 pm I would prefer a non-Gnome shot for unstated ~mechanical reasons~
I am nowhere near confident enough on Gnome one way or the other to seriously consider her as my target.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine strikes me as a poor shot. If we emerge from this day feeling worse rather than better I’m open to the discussion.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”