Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day Three

Post by Deli »

I have only wolfed a handfull of times, if that

Seer game: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/p ... ydelicious

wolf games: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/p ... ydelicious

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/p ... ydelicious

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/p ... ydelicious

there is another game i was a wolf with montecore and fanmail but I can't seem to find it. >.< gimme a minute
Deli
The Mark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Deli »

Username was UglyDelicious back then
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Has there been a votecount recently?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

We sleep, I die, you have two 50/50s

We sleep, I dont die, I either get jked and esooa is outed or I don't and one of Marmot or creature is outed, either way an outed mafia and a 50/50

That works for me

Note that if I don't die you have to give me enough time to check in with results before you turbo me
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Urist »

Vote Count 3.2

Deli (4) - Creature, Marmot, Syn, MacDougall
Syn (3) - Esooa, Kami, Gavial

No Execution (1) - Wiml

Not Voting (2) - Deli, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to execute.

Current Post Counts

Syn - 119 / 121 (2 left)
Gavial - 119 / 129 (10 left)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 104 / 115 (11 left)
Wiml - 115 / 131 (16 left)
Marmot - 94 / 113 (19 left)
Esooa - 120 / 140 (20 left)
Deli - 121 / 142 (21 left)
Creature - 107 / 130 (23 left)
MacDougall - 116 / 143 (27 left)
Kami - 63 / 99 (36 left)
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine

Deli's claim is much more likely to come from mafia but if they're willing to sleep maybe they're town. Although I probably end up dying regardless lol

I have ten posts after this, gonna save most of them.

Still working on world building in case I die tonight
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: sleep[/sleep]] aubergine
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:58 am Deli's claim is much more likely to come from mafia but if they're willing to sleep maybe they're town. Although I probably end up dying regardless lol

I have ten posts after this, gonna save most of them.

Still working on world building in case I die tonight
if you're town you are doming deli. There's nothing else to say about it
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Actually I forgot myself but wolves have a rolestopper as one of their abilities.

So Nook not getting jailkept doesn't condemn Deli (although I think I go Deli over Esooa always anyway).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 188

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine ok
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Oh and thanks for the links Deli!
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day One

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:38 am Deli is obvious wolf. Really no need to do anything else. Marmot feels obvious to me as well but you all probs need the Deli flip to get comfy with it.
This just makes me think more and more it’s You, Syn and Nanook.
I'm not that blatant. You just watched me wolf in another game so it should be extremely obvious I am not wolfing here.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

Weird how the thread's shriveled up and died the moment town got hosed into twiddling its thumbs for a phase
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Some of us posted a lot earlier and had to cut back. You for example have one post left Syn.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Syn wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:47 pm Weird how the thread's shriveled up and died the moment town got hosed into twiddling its thumbs for a phase
very cool to say this while I've been reading ISO's for literally hours btw
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm kind of on a deli/creature/gavial team rn
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I did the thing.

I very, very much doubt Kami/Marmot are wolves together. I read wolf games from both of them and their ISO's look unpartnered from both perspectives.

I think Deli is the wolf between them/Nanook and she has few partners. It's possible I'm misclearing someone but I'm not sure. Considering they probably flip mafia today I will explain these

Deli's interactions:

Deli used her fakeclaim JK to push/scum read mac. This fact as well as their push reads unpartnered.

Deli can not exist with Nanook as the claims are

Deli has not talked with Gavial almost at all, and their comments about him are meh with some weird ones

Deli has no talked with Creature almost at all, and their comments about him are meh.

Deli tries very much to pocket Wiml/etc SoD1 and other times.

I believe Deli isn't with Kami. Deli and Kami both have interacted with eachother a decent amount, including Kami shielding Deli in a way she didn't shield any partners I saw in her wolf games (I.E. most recent wolf game where she distanced with one up to mid-day 1 then started pushing townies EoD, while mostly neglecting/null reading the second). However do to how few partners I have paired with Deli I'm not clearing Kami because I don't want to misclear

Deli pushes Syn a lot, calls him anti-town if town, etc, generally a very strong push day 2 that I don't see them doing to a partner.

Deli and Marmot both have unpartnered interactions. Deli weirdly strongly town reads Marmot day 1; Marmot day 2 cases/pushes Deli out of mostly no where; etc. I believe reasonably strongly they're not partners

I am decently confident in the Deli/Marmot unassociated read, and would almost always kill the 3 in orange before Marmot, btw.

I can answer questions about the rest as needed.

If Nanook is a wolf, the most likely world (by a decent margin) is Nanook/Macdougal/Syn. I find this unlikely mostly because I think Macdougal has been towny, while Deli on re-read has been wolfy.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Syn wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:47 pm Weird how the thread's shriveled up and died the moment town got hosed into twiddling its thumbs for a phase
I can't do much until the PR claims are sorted.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh, green is unpartnered, orange is could be partnered.

I'm atm fine with voting out Deli today. Sleeping today and seeing if Nanook gets another check is cool too though.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yeah, not sure how sleeping really helps other than probably give us another boring day.

[VOTE: Deli] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's probably gonna be Deli + Marmot + Kami. Otherwise I'll just assume NANOOK + Mac + 1.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

Creature wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:46 pm Yeah, not sure how sleeping really helps other than probably give us another boring day.

[VOTE: Deli] aubergine
hello ask jeeves is this bussing

no more posts bye
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:49 pm It's probably gonna be Deli + Marmot + Kami. Otherwise I'll just assume NANOOK + Mac + 1.
Marmot's ISO is so bad they might easily fit the world in which NANOOK is wolf too tbh
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:41 pm Image

I did the thing.

I very, very much doubt Kami/Marmot are wolves together. I read wolf games from both of them and their ISO's look unpartnered from both perspectives.

I think Deli is the wolf between them/Nanook and she has few partners. It's possible I'm misclearing someone but I'm not sure. Considering they probably flip mafia today I will explain these

Deli's interactions:

Deli used her fakeclaim JK to push/scum read mac. This fact as well as their push reads unpartnered.

Deli has not talked with Gavial almost at all, and their comments about him are meh with some weird ones

Deli has no talked with Creature almost at all, and their comments about him are meh.

I believe Deli isn't with Kami. Deli and Kami both have interacted with eachother a decent amount, including Kami shielding Deli in a way she didn't shield any partners I saw in her wolf games (I.E. most recent wolf game where she distanced with one up to mid-day 1 then started pushing townies EoD, while mostly neglecting/null reading the second). However do to how few partners I have paired with Deli I'm not clearing Kami because I don't want to misclear

Deli pushes Syn a lot, calls him anti-town if town, etc, generally a very strong push day 2 that I don't see them doing to a partner.

Deli and Marmot both have unpartnered interactions. Deli weirdly strongly town reads Marmot day 1; Marmot day 2 cases/pushes Deli out of mostly no where; etc. I believe reasonably strongly they're not partners

I am decently confident in the Deli/Marmot unassociated read, and would almost always kill the 3 in orange before Marmot, btw.

If Nanook is a wolf, the most likely world (by a decent margin) is Nanook/Macdougal/Syn. I find this unlikely mostly because I think Macdougal has been towny, while Deli on re-read has been wolfy.
Lol, if my wolf partner in the PoE claims parity cop and is about to get the town jailkeeper miselimned then I'm not enough of a monster to tell everyone to vote sleep and then turbo Nanook.

But yeah it's notable that Deli has poor partner equity with so few people there (and I'm agreeing with your conclusion on them in particular).
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:41 pm Image

I did the thing.

Deli's interactions:

Lol, if my wolf partner in the PoE claims parity cop and is about to get the town jailkeeper miselimned then I'm not enough of a monster to tell everyone to vote sleep and then turbo Nanook.

But yeah it's notable that Deli has partner equity with so few people there (and I'm agreeing with your conclusion on them in particular).
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Oops I accidentally double posted while trying to correct a typo.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm going to push for voting sleep today tbh, since the wolves get another kill if we don't anyway and there really seems to be no downside.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I didn't actually read your ISO to look for partners cause I didn't give a fuck. I read everyone elses though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

esooa obv town gg

I may or may not be back before eod.

I'm reasonably confident [VOTE: deli] aubergine is the mafia in that difference check, im parking a vote there but sleep is a fine option too, I probably just die but thats fine

Id go Marmot over creature in that difference check, there's disassociating things for both of them with deli (this normally would mean I should be looking harder at esooa but lol that), I think its entirely possible creature tmi-ed after my claim, but id probably push Marmot first.

As far as third partner goes, kami is possible they've been pretty frozen today and pushing pro scum angles, id probably look at mac or seth over kami tho. Honestly I don't have a solid idea who the third is and that's pretty concerning, hopefully you guys can narrow it down better than I can, I believe in all of you.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

SoD2 claim to be mostly un-ccable later is just op :keys: :lorab:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nanook thinks I go with deli/marmot worlds... that's some wack ass analysis. Deli/marmot thinks I go with syn/nanook worlds thats less wack. What to do with that information hmmmm.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nanook why u wack?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

kinda think nook is smart enough to claim and keep bullshitting his way through to endgame with checks and wifom. I think we need to chop deli to sort him cuz sleeping and then nook living and like some random dying kinda just leaves us in the same place? If we chop deli and he's town we can just insta chop a wolf tomorrow. If we chop wolf then good shit obvs.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

like if we sleep i doubt the wolves chop nanook anyway they kinda have to get him miselimed to win in this gamestate so we need to solve him now and my preference is to do so by chopping not him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would be like...
chop deli/marmot
infochop nanook
sleep

in order of preference.

I was pretty locked into believing nook before but with his wack ass analysis of me being in his poe with how obvious it is that I'm not with deli or marmot that's been rocked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think wiml is spewed town by gamestate. Esooa is town too which adds to that.

Creature/marmot difference heavily favours creature.
Deli/esooa is a dichotomy produced by nook and esooa is just town so its really a deli/nanook dicho. They're never together.

Marmot goes with deli hand in glove. That eod is a perfect how do you do of Marmot's wolf play. Deli's claim is omega suckfest.

Nanook is probably real but if he isn't then he's done this to next level fux with us. He doesn't out knowing he's creating an easy to solve fullteam dicho. He's probably real but if he isn't he's probably... no he's just real.

Maybe sleeping is right... Fuck nanook why did u have to intro that wack ass analysis.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

im so sure esooa is real that I probably wanna just chop deli and live with the consequences of being wrong over sleep so [VOTE: deli] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

maybe I just hammered?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

the thing is sleep gives us another check if nook is real so like, that's good. But also IDGAF [VOTE: Deli ] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Idk if this is partnered between Marmot/Deli
Marmot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:06 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm falcon is still mafia. I have nothing else to say

oh well, I also am here to say igno is bussing him
I need to go back and read or you can just explain the case a little more, and who is their third?
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:18 pm Falcon > nook for lunch, but nook hasn’t really actually done /anything/, wolfy or otherwise iirc so :shrug:
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:34 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:13 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:10 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:06 pm @Esooa is Kami mafia?
RN I'd say she's town. In the game I played with her previously she didn't really care that much and made few reads etc because she was scum and didn't really want to be. This game obviously she cares about reading stuff and is mad at HK because of what she's read
Kami’s caring is a function of her mood, not her alignment ime
Besides hollowkatt, who else are you up to lynch?
i'm almost at the point with hollow that like nah, idk that a wolf comes in and does that-- not going to clear them for being inconsistent but Idt it would make sense for hollow to be w/w is falcon and I'd rather flip falcon first.

Villa
Deli

Villa lean
wiml
marmot
igno?

Not clearing(hopefully not more than 1 wolf in here)
Mac
Esooa
Kami
Hollow
Creature

Lunch here(three wolves-- one time?!)
gavial
nanook
falcon

tbh tho it's early and this list could be very good or very bad or neither :O

I want to yeet this read progression. Reading back to Day 1, Deli had a lot to say about a number of different players, though very little to say about falcon. Regardless, falcon became Deli's top scumread when Deli made a list with the reasoning of "falcon had wolfy posts".

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:29 am [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

I’m happy to go falcon, can we just make sure we are not tie-ing up the wagons? Like someone move from igno please

His vote came at a time when falcon was ahead 4-2-2 over igno and Wiml. The thing that bothers me about this post is the Deli seems more interested in breaking a tie here than yeeting falcon over Wiml or igno. What I'm reading in the tone in this post is that Deli didn't care who was yeeted.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:56 pm I'm tempted to just say the game is easy and it's just deli/Marmot or creature/esooa, kinda feels that simple to me rn

That would mean I pushed my partner for a yeet on Day 2 (before he came out with a claim that is).
And also backed up their claim when they made it to push people off

Bussing/distancing is very much within your play lol, don't pretend otherwise

I do bus my teammates, but I'm not the one leading the charge when I do, I just like to set myself up to gain cred for voting them.

That's not how I handled Deli yesterday, I was one of the first to push him. I did back off when he claimed, but that seemed like the reasonable thing to do given a PR claim.
Though there is this
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

my vote was hammer btw
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

yewwww go girl fucken rek em in they ass
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Vote Count 3.Final

Deli (6) - Marmot, Syn, Creature, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, MacDougall, Esooa
Syn (3) - Kami, Gavial, Deli

No Execution (1) - Wiml

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to execute.

Day Three Final Post Counts

Syn - 121 / 121 (0 left)
Esooa - 131 / 140 (9 left)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 106 / 115 (9 left)
Wiml - 121 / 131 (10 left)
Gavial - 119 / 129 (10 left)
MacDougall - 128 / 143 (15 left)
Creature - 112 / 130 (18 left)
Marmot - 95 / 113 (18 left)
Deli - 122 / 142 (20 left)
Kami - 63 / 99 (36 left)
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

The King tells me we need more ships for the armada. I tell him we're out of wood for the armada. He tells me to get more wood. I tell him we're out of trees. He tells me to get creative. I tell him that building ships creatively is a good way to have them sink halfway to Aman. He tells me that Melkor has guaranteed the armada's safety. I tell him that last I checked, Melkor didn't have domain over the damned ocean! Alright, well, I didn't tell him that, but I wanted to. I guess we'll just start tearing down peoples' homes for spare planks, I'm sure that'll go over well.
- From the journal of Balkumagân, last shipwright of Númenor.

Night Three has fallen.

Deli was executed. They were Elendili.
Night three ends on Saturday June 12 at 9:00 am EST.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

My dear Lord Amandil. It has been three years since your voyage West, and although I have not lost hope in your mission, it seems you are out of time. Our estranged friend, Ar-Pharazôn, is set to depart on his own mission shortly. I remain faithful to the Valar, but after so many moons without sign of your success or failure, I must fulfill my duty to my family and travel East with them, and with your heirs. I have already passed Barahir's ring to Elendil, along with the replica you had asked me to forge prior to your departure. You were always superstitious, and your fear that Elendil would meet the same fate as the ring's namesake should he bear it is a foolish one, but I would not begrudge you this final request. After all, which father hasn't fallen prey to misplaced fears over their child's well-being?
- From the journal of Zimrathôn, jeweller in Númenor.

The Fourth Day has dawned.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME has died. They were the Loyalist Investigator (Parity Cop).

Some reminders:
  • Deadline is Monday, June 14 at 9:00 am EST.
  • With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required to execute someone.
  • Your end-of-day post count was listed in the final vote count of day three. Add 50 to that to get your post cap for today.
@MacDougall
@Esooa
@Gavial
@Creature
@Wiml
@Kami
@Syn
@Marmot

Return to “Previous Rackets”