Moderator: Community Team

Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Bird Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Duskfall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:08 pm Other than my supposed fake incredulity why am I a wolf here, and why specifically with wurzel?
Your townread on Esooa seemed designed to bait out a specific reaction from her more than a genuine expression of your thoughts about her alignment. Which can come from town as a reaction test, but in the moment it felt to me more like a weird attempt at pocketing her or striking up a conversation/rapport with her when she asks why. It's why I mentioned I didn't like the energy coming from you, because it was a nebulous "this feels icky" sense.

Your discredit of my Wurzel read which I felt was pretty well founded made me suspect you could be buddies with Wurzel. The push on Gavial you are currently making makes no sense to me and is caught for the wrong reasons-y. You are also trying to get out of it by being as loud and angry as possible which is a scumtell.
I'd like to say that I've seen Scum discredit fine lynches on townies for no reason other than to go "I WAS RIGHT" as a townread later when/if they flip town.

It also tends to make the towny inclined to be on the side of the person defending them. Honestly, may be personal forum bias, but I usually expect early defenses on little aggression to be less likely to be buddies than more as maf don't want to buddy too early.
This is called white knighting btw
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Page 5 Alison is becoming more towny
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Alison wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:29 pm Hey look at me, getting involved in conversations that started before I woke up.

If I can do it, you can.

Give me a read. I don't care if it's as weak as a nerd on first gym day.
I think this post expresses genuine annoyance at Creature's behavior, which is townie.
I agree and am stealing
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:29 pm Hey look at me, getting involved in conversations that started before I woke up.

If I can do it, you can.

I think this post expresses genuine annoyance at Creature's behavior, which is townie.
Not to ruin people townreading me, but I genuinely wasn't annoyed there. Just poking their response back at them.
I double down on town read (unlike Alison apparently oopsie its my read now)
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:54 am Ok so let’s get to it.
The Hollowcat case. Right!

Hollowcat Case

Hollowcat has a bunch of bad reactions.
Such as Overreactions and “Your the Bad one Not Me!” type reactions with some “Unnatural”and “Not Genuine” Vibes in there
Which is Rand Wolf for them.

In Post#41 Hollowcat calls Esooa town. Now while I also read them the same, it wasn’t till later it stood out. This isn’t anything to do with the “wolfy part” but it’s more of the standby of “is this a genuine read or scum faking?”

In Post#76 Hollowcat instead of simply saying “I would have expected a different answer” which would have led to another conversation
they shut down their vote. Even though it wasn’t a strong reason anyway. But it was too the extent of trying to make them look bad. Like IDK about you but “the answer is poorly” doesn’t look that nice and towny to me and looks like exactly what I said it looks like.

In Post#79 after Esooa questioned their read they resorted to the default “Ha your funny” and if that was a meme read I honestly don’t understand what the point of it was.

Post#89 while again I agree with their read, again not for the same reason. I don’t see any of the genuine vibe here at all.

In Post#97 the first to sus HK was Alison whom calls them out on their lack of villager which I agree with. So HK calls their read weak and votes them. Lol OMGUS much? Not to mention an overreaction.

In Post#109 they are clearly discrediting Alison throwing the tennis ball like they just don’t care. Trying to make it seem like it’s pointless and they would only do this if they had motivational reason.

In Post#115 felt Unnatural like it was said oddly and done IMO like theatre but yeah I suppose it could be WvT. But I still don’t like it

Post#128 is yet again another unnatural post.
It shouldn’t have been said there considering their vote on Esooa not to mention as I said previously that out of nowhere TR Esooa and then calling it off as a meme read doesn’t sit right at all. Oh and yes “skeevy old man” means meme read try me Hollowcat, you ain’t gonna surpass.

Post#156 is an overreaction for me calling them and Falcon W/W aka scum buddies

Post#157 they purposely avoid the question like I said they would

I’ve already went over how bad Post#159 is just go read my ISO.

Post#162 they finally respond to the post that was seen from 157 and responds with “IDC”.

Post#163 Not only bad but first time you see them bringing up something “meta wise” previous game because from their stand point if they are scum which I truly think they are they don’t understand my case on them so they were presuming it had something to do with a grudge but it does not. Why would they even bring this up? I clearly said they did a good job in that game and ain’t the kind of guy to push hard for something that isn’t game relevant. See I’m a vibe man and by vibes this post is hella wolfy from HK.

As for Post#170 again went over it, check my ISO.

Post #174 is a major overreaction. Not only did they try and call out Long Con on their vote (which I’ve rarely meta wise seen HK care this much if a vote is placed on them or not)
anyway, HK then doesn’t like that I stated what I think should have been said (how LC has made a great vote) and then OMGUS votes me practically calling me a LHF and asking to PL.
Which is ????

Damn going with another one in Post#183 with another slap of the wrist town read that in HK’s world is fuckin god knows real or a meme. Like LOL.

Post #189 HK’s right! It’s not a burst of anger because he can’t get angry here because he ain’t being genuine and I’ve already given them exactly what it IS. (Overreaction, First time bring up meta, reverts to make me look bad with the LHF should I continue?) then the response of “I can link you some burst of anger if you’d like?” seems hella out of place like it just feels like a wolfy responses/defend there. Hopefully you guys can feel this vibe as well.

Post#194 came to the point I didn’t give a fuck to read that big part at the beginning of that post but what I did read is this: “My real read is that he's not town. I'm voting for him because he's behaving differently from my expectations of him, and would like to see him start making actually game relevant posts.”
Your expectations of me are???
I’ve been making plenty of game relevant posts thank you very much.

Oh FUCKIN DOOR BELL!
Check out Post#197 “Your case will be approximately as useful as an icebox to an Eskimo” bitch no. If you were town you would obviously admit here your trying to PL me for thinking I’m actually a LHF when I’m not. But instead it’s for some other dumb shit that is clearly false based on what you have given this fuckin game state.

#Post202 is a fuckin scum claim and open wolf lynch this bro now! This door shoe says “There's no policy to my vote on him.” Ok LMAO. Clearly you don’t even understand your own damn posts.

I’m not even going to care to go further.
Feel if I do I’m going to just irritate myself more but yeah that’s the case on Hollowcat so if you don’t want to vote an ObvWolf your kinda floor Matt.

Time to mass ping everyone except the voters and Nanook because he hates me pinging him.

@orangecrush
@Dolby
@Esooa
@Wiml
@EnderWiggin
@lost monkey
@Duskfall
@Creature
@Herm
@falcon45ca
Ok good chance glavial is incorrect townie I think
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Herm »

What is more likely? (Anyone feel free to answer this lol)

Players with strong town or scum reads early on D1 are doing it because...

1. They are scum
2. They are town and just "know"
3. They are town, but they don't know, they are just wrong
4. They flexin
5. All of the above
6. Where is my lawyer!?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Ok my D1 townies:
Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Wrt my hk read:

It's mostly for meta/tone reasons. I've been looking for another HK wolf game to compare it to but you can't find them through his MU account for whatever reason.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Glavial wrote:Ok good chance glavial is incorrect townie I think
Glav buddy, from a scale of 1 to 100, how certain are you that HK and Falcon are scumbuddies lol?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:23 am Wrt my hk read:

It's mostly for meta/tone reasons. I've been looking for another HK wolf game to compare it to but you can't find them through his MU account for whatever reason.
*another wolf game because I have found one already but it's not a great example, not because I think he's a wolf.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

I am reasonably confident that the whole group of actives players are overwhelmingly town and scum lie in the less active, would rather core a lurker than the people filling up the thread here today 1000 percent

Is this orangeandblack5 from 451 anyone know ?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

:ponder:
Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:22 am Ok my D1 townies:
Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm
What made you change your mind on Gavial after p#505?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:24 am I am reasonably confident that the whole group of actives players are overwhelmingly town and scum lie in the less active, would rather core a lurker than the people filling up the thread here today 1000 percent

I do not believe so.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Screwed that quote up lol. Glavial did not say that about himself!!!
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:24 am I am reasonably confident that the whole group of actives players are overwhelmingly town and scum lie in the less active, would rather core a lurker than the people filling up the thread here today 1000 percent

who tf is orangeandblack5
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

being annoyed at creature is NAI because I get annoyed at stuff creature does regardless of my alignment. I still want townies to play even if I'm mafia. I'm saying why I feel that way because it probably applies to Ender too
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: Duskfall ] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:28 am being annoyed at creature is NAI because I get annoyed at stuff creature does regardless of my alignment. I still want townies to play even if I'm mafia. I'm saying why I feel that way because it probably applies to Ender too
Hey look, someone who gets my thing!

If I'm mafia I want to win because I got everyone to hop on the "ender is town despite looking shifty as fuck" train not because everyone afked into oblivion and then sheeped me because I post twice as much as anyone else.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:25 am :ponder:
Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm
I first though it was bad on my first post because the jump in logic to HK scum was like wild

Then when they said it again later I started to believe "oh maybe they actually think that post means something" even though the post doesn't meaning anything obviously. That's important because if they believe the post means something it becomes nai and they become lhf regardless of alignment

Then their really long tunnel effort feels like an overcommitment from what I now am viewing, from my less than 24 hours impression of glavial I think they could see themselves as correct as town and get blinker vision, however I don't really think I see them as someone who will over commit confidently on pushing town as scum THAT hard (or bussing either for that matter). So this push regardless of what HK flips, feels like something I would believe is outside glavials scum range is. Of course I'm making assumptions on their scum range based on what else I've seen.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Herm wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:22 am What is more likely? (Anyone feel free to answer this lol)

Players with strong town or scum reads early on D1 are doing it because...

1. They are scum
2. They are town and just "know"
3. They are town, but they don't know, they are just wrong
4. They flexin
5. All of the above
6. Where is my lawyer!?
7. Someone just rolled a dice and doing it for shits and gigs.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:31 am
Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm
I first though it was bad on my first post because the jump in logic to HK scum was like wild

Then when they said it again later I started to believe "oh maybe they actually think that post means something" even though the post doesn't meaning anything obviously. That's important because if they believe the post means something it becomes nai and they become lhf regardless of alignment

Then their really long tunnel effort feels like an overcommitment from what I now am viewing, from my less than 24 hours impression of glavial I think they could see themselves as correct as town and get blinker vision, however I don't really think I see them as someone who will over commit confidently on pushing town as scum THAT hard (or bussing either for that matter). So this push regardless of what HK flips, feels like something I would believe is outside glavials scum range is. Of course I'm making assumptions on their scum range based on what else I've seen.
And here we see the meta-reader in his natural habitat.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:08 am

If I can do it, you can.

Not to ruin people townreading me, but I genuinely wasn't annoyed there. Just poking their response back at them.
That's a nice pocket you got there sir, can you tell me if it comes with free wifi?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm

They've bussed harder than this as mafia and probably (with some effort) could do the same to a town.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Idk if it counts as meta I've never played with them before, it's more just judging how certain players act and reading the person no?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:28 am

@Duskfall
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:33 am
Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:08 am

If I can do it, you can.

That's a nice pocket you got there sir, can you tell me if it comes with free wifi?
No but it comes as a free win
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:34 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:28 am

@Duskfall
A guy I played with recently on 451 idk what else to say lmao I'm asking about orangecrush
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:33 am
Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm

They've bussed harder than this as mafia and probably (with some effort) could do the same to a town.
Bus as town? You mean tunnel? What games are you referring to?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh I thought you asked "is ob5 from 451" and that's his discord name so if it was I was gonna call you and him outed
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Better to ask orangeblack than us tbh
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Oh wait I'm illiterate you mean to a town
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:35 am oh I thought you asked "is ob5 from 451" and that's his discord name so if it was I was gonna call you and him outed
Sorry fren
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

@esooa do you think there's a chance HK is town and glavial is mafia here?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

yes
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:40 amyes
I can't remember much of what you said from read through, which do you think is more likely and why?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Alison
Ender
Hollokat
----
Glavial
Herm

Thanks! I don't have anything to add but I appreciate the clarification.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:46 am
I can't remember much of what you said from read through, which do you think is more likely and why?
gav town
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:51 am
gav town
Can I get a bit more, you're being very non committal here and it's pinging me a lot

If Gav is town that's fine but to say oh well Gav is town going after scum BUT it could also be the opposite is like ?? Unless you have VERY good reasoning that I can't forsee. You're just clearing not committing to a read and laying out how your townreads can be scum?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Voting esooa rn btw
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I said Gav town not HK scum lol
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

You also said the opposite is possible?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

yes
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:53 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:51 am
gav town
Can I get a bit more, you're being very non committal here and it's pinging me a lot

If Gav is town that's fine but to say oh well Gav is town going after scum BUT it could also be the opposite is like ?? Unless you have VERY good reasoning that I can't forsee. You're just clearing not committing to a read and laying out how your townreads can be scum?
Ah yes, day 1 reads. They should be ironclad and not commital.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

it's possible
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:56 am
You asked "Is it possible."

The answer should always be yes unless they have a locktown read.

And I'd be suspicious if they have a locktown read.

You're either being disingenuous or dumb.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Which I don't mind if you're saying "ok possible but very unlikely"

What I'm not likely is how much I've to dig out of you? If you're town you're being difficult to work with and give out info, why? Can you not just give an actual answer people can work with rather than oh yes this is technically possible etc. Being literal is fine but it's very unhelpful and I'm getting that you don't want to contribute that much or upset the flow. Despite being in thread you're not doing a whole lot.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:58 am Which I don't mind if you're saying "ok possible but very unlikely"

What I'm not likely is how much I've to dig out of you? If you're town you're being difficult to work with and give out info, why? Can you not just give an actual answer people can work with rather than oh yes this is technically possible etc. Being literal is fine but it's very unhelpful and I'm getting that you don't want to contribute that much or upset the flow. Despite being in thread you're not doing a whole lot.
because I'm playing hereos of the storm rn
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:58 am
Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:56 am
You asked "Is it possible."

The answer should always be yes unless they have a locktown read.

And I'd be suspicious if they have a locktown read.

You're either being disingenuous or dumb.
I was clearly looking for more lmao, town shouldn't give the absolute minimum because they are trying to be constructive and develop the conversation/content not shut it down with as minimal answer as they can get away with no?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:00 am
Duskfall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:58 am Which I don't mind if you're saying "ok possible but very unlikely"

because I'm playing hereos of the storm rn
So you have enough time to read everything posted as soon as it's posted, reply instantly, vote, give opinions that suit you

But it stops for one or two little posts that might be slightly more difficult to answer and have you think on your feet?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Does anybody know of a HK wolf game where he came into the thread and actually engaged with fluffposting?

Return to “Previous Jobs”