Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Night 4 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Dana »

Canucklehead wrote: while I'm at it, here are some other people who have seemed incredibly low-key/blendy to me (and who I think have a chance of being opportunistically using Made-stravaganza to their advantage): Mongoose, LoRab, Dana, ninja jujube , splints, bea, Hedgie. I do not think they are all bad, and I'm not necessarily suspicious of all of them equally, but these are names that, when I try to think of what they've been up to in this game and where they stand, I mostly draw a blank. :shrug:

If I may direct your attention to page 53, you can see where I stand and how I feel about pretty much everyone.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dana wrote:
Canucklehead wrote: while I'm at it, here are some other people who have seemed incredibly low-key/blendy to me (and who I think have a chance of being opportunistically using Made-stravaganza to their advantage): Mongoose, LoRab, Dana, ninja jujube , splints, bea, Hedgie. I do not think they are all bad, and I'm not necessarily suspicious of all of them equally, but these are names that, when I try to think of what they've been up to in this game and where they stand, I mostly draw a blank. :shrug:

If I may direct your attention to page 53, you can see where I stand and how I feel about pretty much everyone.
Some of us have our settings set differently. For me we are currently on page 52.

Links or quotes work best.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dana wrote:

Some of us have our settings set differently. For me we are currently on page 52.

Links or quotes work best.
Right, sorry about that. Direct link for all you amazing people!
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 080#p81181
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Re: Day 4 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well Long Con, looks like you were right. I believed you, but even if we had the time, I think it would have been too late to change everyone's votes.

I'll be on tomorrow morning to chat.
Agreed, and there was so much doubt surrounding the whole situation, we couldn't just let him go. Feels off that you'd say you "believed" me... I didn't know anything, it just seemed like it was still a good possibility. What are your next moves here... Suspicions?
Well, here was my post.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I understand that Made has to be lynched, but if there were wagers on the outcome, I would put a small bet on him being the Civvie role that A Person's lynch alludes to. A small bet, as in I'm not super confident, but I still kind of think it.

Too much reasonable doubt though.
So you think that maybe the secrets to AP's role are that he would sacrifice himself for the surival of Lancelot? That fits with the movie description. I am actually very inclined to believe this.

This would mean that Made is Sir Lancelot though. Hmm...
I don't recall anyone else offering such a hypothesis, but it made complete sense as to why AP was lynched. I never did read the details on AP's role, which clearly would have helped.

I was picking up what you were laying down.

I'm going to do some more reading today. SVS looks like a notable target, but that seems to me like an easy way out.
The Concorde/Lancelot hypothesis was first proposed by Bea, and then picked up on and discussed (albeit obliquely) by several other people, some if whom thought it possible and likely, some if whom thought it possible but unlikely. It took up A LOT of discussion space preceding both MR's and Made's lynches.

I'm not sure how you missed that, tbqh. Or am I misunderstanding your exchange with LC?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

That was my understanding, Canuck. I was going to say what you said.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm not sure how you missed that, tbqh. Or am I misunderstanding your exchange with LC?
No you understood correct. Maybe because it was so oblique that I didn't notice the allusions before.

That's interesting, if some people thought it likely, why vote for Made anyway? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Let me add what I do remember. I recall a lot of discussion over Concorde possibly having a lover. I never did read his role, so I just passed on it as speculation. It wasn't until LC's comment that I decided to actually read the role and understand what it was saying.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I'm not sure how you missed that, tbqh. Or am I misunderstanding your exchange with LC?
No you understood correct. Maybe because it was so oblique that I didn't notice the allusions before.

That's interesting, if some people thought it likely, why vote for Made anyway? :ponder:
I personally thought there was a small chance but that it was based on a big assumption. It occurred to me that if Made had been bad, and his team had switched the lynch, then the Lancelot theory would be something they'd either propose themselves or strongly promote as fact. There was also the matter of Made's behaviour throughout the game being wild and suspicious. I weighed the good against the bad and felt that it was more likely for him to be a baddie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I wasn't thinking much about a lover's role as a strong possibility. At the time, I figured AP's lynch was a result from a baddie switch, and I felt that was much more likely given the circumstances.

Also, I forgot to mention my answer to my vote. My favorite color is green.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Friends, let me present to you my prime suspect: thellama73

So the day that Made was actually lynched, it may seem like SVS led everyone to vote for him, but don't forget that it was Llama who planted the seed. I feel like Llama could now being using SVS (who I don't think is bad) as cover to get yet another good guy lynched tomorrow.

Llama also seems to be picking the littlest things to focus on and target people with.

Example one: Made's comment in the first day challenge thing. That tiny little insignificant "haha I bet they aren't doing this on the other team" statement became such a big deal and dominated the thread for pages and pages. Why? Because Llama was convinced it meant Made had baddie btsc.

Example two: LC's question. Yes, I admit it was a little odd, but not THAT weird. Especially not enough to still be bringing up and talking about and focusing on. Of course wording is important but I don't think LC saying "Who do you think will be lynched?" instead of "Who do you want to lynch?" was as big of a deal as Llama is making it out to be.

I also did not like AT ALL his reasoning for voting Made the day MR was lynched.
thellama73 wrote: Frankly, at this point, the only chance I think I have at understanding this game at all depends on knowing Made's role. I am going to cast my vote for him now. I have to know!
This is not okay with me at all. We all want to know what other's roles are but I don't think that's a good enough reason to lynch someone. This seemed to me very much like a "lynch him and get it overwith" attitude. As long as Made wasn't on his team, might as well vote for him and get him killed, right? There was definitely a lot of suspicion on Made the whole game, but I feel like Llama wasn't actually trying to figure out honestly if Made was good or bad. Llama didn't seem to care and just wanted Made gone, which I find super fishy.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I personally thought there was a small chance but that it was based on a big assumption. It occurred to me that if Made had been bad, and his team had switched the lynch, then the Lancelot theory would be something they'd either propose themselves or strongly promote as fact. There was also the matter of Made's behaviour throughout the game being wild and suspicious. I weighed the good against the bad and felt that it was more likely for him to be a baddie.
I think this ^ was true for a lot of people who felt the lovers thing was possible but unlikely.

For me, who thought the lovers was both possible AND likely, I voted for Made because I lost confidence in the likelihood of the situation due to a) Made being unwilling to affirm the possibility and b) the overwhelming number of players who acknowledge the possibility but considered it a very unlikely one (the #occamsrazor crowd). In retrospect I should have stuck to my guns, obviously, but I didn't and I'm therefore culpable in the death of a civ.

Big Linki! Whoa!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My logic against the lynch switch directly after it happened was that it typically requires each party to have at least one vote. AP did not receive a vote until the very last second of the day period, so Made could not have known when he would ask for the switch that AP would have been a viable option.

But this was countered by the argument that anyone can have the lynch switched to them.

Linki: How could Made affirm such a thing? That would easily be rule-breaking and get him MK'd anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:My logic against the lynch switch directly after it happened was that it typically requires each party to have at least one vote. AP did not receive a vote until the very last second of the day period, so Made could not have known when he would ask for the switch that AP would have been a viable option.

But this was countered by the argument that anyone can have the lynch switched to them.

Linki: How could Made affirm such a thing? That would easily be rule-breaking and get him MK'd anyway.
Yes, of course. I didn't expect him to role claim.

But there are ways of being open and receptive about possibilities that can convey information (i.e. avoiding saying that you don't even understand the TRUE and accurate theory that is being discussed about you) without explicitly "affirming" anything. I'm not trying to be victim-blamey, but this is for me one of te reasons why I lost faith in the theory. Made, by being incredibly careful to avoid anything resembling a role claim (to the point where he pretended (?) not to understand the ideas about his role that were being discussed) did not make it easy to continue to vouch for him. That misdirection/lack of acknowledgement didn't seem like the behavior of someone who actually had a lovers role.
Obviously, I was wrong to interpret it that way.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Fwiw, despite the fact that it led me and maybe others to lynch him, I actually really (really, really) admire Made's commitment to the no outing/no hinting spirit of the game. I think it's awesome. I hope to be as disciplined and as resistant to taking the easy way out next time I'm in a situation where a similar thing is required :nod:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Dana wrote:Friends, let me present to you my prime suspect: thellama73

So the day that Made was actually lynched, it may seem like SVS led everyone to vote for him, but don't forget that it was Llama who planted the seed. I feel like Llama could now being using SVS (who I don't think is bad) as cover to get yet another good guy lynched tomorrow.

Llama also seems to be picking the littlest things to focus on and target people with.

Example one: Made's comment in the first day challenge thing. That tiny little insignificant "haha I bet they aren't doing this on the other team" statement became such a big deal and dominated the thread for pages and pages. Why? Because Llama was convinced it meant Made had baddie btsc.

Example two: LC's question. Yes, I admit it was a little odd, but not THAT weird. Especially not enough to still be bringing up and talking about and focusing on. Of course wording is important but I don't think LC saying "Who do you think will be lynched?" instead of "Who do you want to lynch?" was as big of a deal as Llama is making it out to be.

I also did not like AT ALL his reasoning for voting Made the day MR was lynched.
thellama73 wrote: Frankly, at this point, the only chance I think I have at understanding this game at all depends on knowing Made's role. I am going to cast my vote for him now. I have to know!
This is not okay with me at all. We all want to know what other's roles are but I don't think that's a good enough reason to lynch someone. This seemed to me very much like a "lynch him and get it overwith" attitude. As long as Made wasn't on his team, might as well vote for him and get him killed, right? There was definitely a lot of suspicion on Made the whole game, but I feel like Llama wasn't actually trying to figure out honestly if Made was good or bad. Llama didn't seem to care and just wanted Made gone, which I find super fishy.
Whoa. This looks interesting. Unfortunately I'm leaving for work right about now, so I will read it tomorrow.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 340

Post by thellama73 »

Awesome. Let me address both your points in turn.
Dana wrote: So the day that Made was actually lynched, it may seem like SVS led everyone to vote for him, but don't forget that it was Llama who planted the seed. I feel like Llama could now being using SVS (who I don't think is bad) as cover to get yet another good guy lynched tomorrow.
I never tried to conceal the fact that I wanted Made dead in the slightest. I said so more than once. I never tried to pretend I wasn't leading the lynch. I have been his strongest adversary all game and did nothing to hide that. It is all out in the open.
Dana wrote: Llama also seems to be picking the littlest things to focus on and target people with.
What have you been using to pick your suspects? At least I am trying. Let's take a look at your voting record shall we?

Day 1: missed vote.

Day 2: missed vote.

Day 3: Last vote on the MR bandwagon, which resulted in a civ lynch.

Day 4: missed vote.

Not exactly leaving us much to hold you accountable with, are you?

And yet you've voted in every night poll, despite having half as long to do so.

Million dollar question: What sort of role tends to be more active at night than during the day?

Answer: A bad one, particularly one with a sinister night action, such as a kill to send in.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by fingersplints »

Boogs wrote:
juliets wrote:I agree I'd like to hear more from Boogs. I'm just not getting a good vibe there for reasons I covered earlier as well as bwt's point that he's only posted about Made and Enrique. Who are you suspicious of boogs? Can you name a couple of people you are suspicious of and reasons like most of us have done?
I think SVS has been acting strange with the Made stuff to almost build credibility for the lynch, however maybe she saw something else we didn't when we cast our votes.
Also JC, I have a really weird feeling about Bullzeye recently. I know he has sseemed blendy to me but i kind of think we should explore his behavior and i may want to put my vote there. Something doesnt feel right about him to me.
I have been getting a weird feeling from bullz too, But I trust you less and I don't really like how you presented this. It feels a lot like trying to get attention away from the current suspects so you are just throwing a name out there with vague suspicion. :ponder:

bullz - Since you will rightfully ask, it was the comment about the recruit and the subsequent comments about how you were seeing how I would react. I understand that that may be what you were doing, but I tend to overreact a lot so a part of me wonders if you were trying to set me up to react a certain way to make me look bad. I do not feel strongly about you, so I think you are just on a watch list atm for me. :)
Canucklehead wrote:- while I'm at it, here are some other people who have seemed incredibly low-key/blendy to me (and who I think have a chance of being opportunistically using Made-stravaganza to their advantage): Mongoose, LoRab, Dana, ninja jujube , splints, bea, Hedgie. I do not think they are all bad, and I'm not necessarily suspicious of all of them equally, but these are names that, when I try to think of what they've been up to in this game and where they stand, I mostly draw a blank. :shrug:
I'm still getting into the game. My quest was mostly successful (We skipped the chicken wings. All the fingerprinting and scans for my Visa were a success which was the real reason for the trip) so I should be all yours now and more involved from here on out.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by fingersplints »

Dana wrote:Llama also seems to be picking the littlest things to focus on and target people with.
I haven't played with him a lot, but from what I have this seems to be pretty standard for him.
I am not sure how I feel about him this game yet, for the record.
Gro-oo-ovy
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dana, I can understand the civ vote or even if there were civ votes, but can you explain why you missed the vote 3 times ? That's a lot for as few days we have been playing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

fingersplints wrote: bullz - Since you will rightfully ask, it was the comment about the recruit and the subsequent comments about how you were seeing how I would react. I understand that that may be what you were doing, but I tend to overreact a lot so a part of me wonders if you were trying to set me up to react a certain way to make me look bad. I do not feel strongly about you, so I think you are just on a watch list atm for me. :)
Fair enough. I haven't played with you in ages and honestly don't really remember much about your style so I can promise I wasn't trying to set you up at all. When Enrique's role was first revealed I remembered someone had said something about a recruit but I remembered it sounding more nefarious (in hindsight) than your comment so I went back to check what it was. I found yours and just thought "Ha, what a funny coincidence" but knew that if I were bad and had made a comment like that, and then someone pointed it out, I would get really defensive. So I brought it up partly just to say I found it funny but with the intent that if you'd gotten defensive or been awkward in your response I'd have had someone new to suspect. As it happens you've yet to give me a reason to find you suspicious.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

juliets wrote:Dana, I can understand the civ vote or even if there were civ votes, but can you explain why you missed the vote 3 times ? That's a lot for as few days we have been playing.
The first day I didn't know we had moved threads, so I was about 10 pages or so behind and I didn't want to vote without knowing the story. The other two times I was unsure and didn't want to unintentionally contribute to killing a good guy. I felt pretty sure about MR and that didn't turn out well at all.
thellama73 wrote: And yet you've voted in every night poll, despite having half as long to do so.
Night polls aren't murder, they don't take any thought or time at all to just read it and pick something.
fingersplints wrote:
Dana wrote:Llama also seems to be picking the littlest things to focus on and target people with.
I haven't played with him a lot, but from what I have this seems to be pretty standard for him.
I am not sure how I feel about him this game yet, for the record.
This makes sense. I've never played with him before so I thought it was a little odd, but if that's how he normally plays then maybe it isn't too weird?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:
juliets wrote:Dana, I can understand the civ vote or even if there were civ votes, but can you explain why you missed the vote 3 times ? That's a lot for as few days we have been playing.
The first day I didn't know we had moved threads, so I was about 10 pages or so behind and I didn't want to vote without knowing the story. The other two times I was unsure and didn't want to unintentionally contribute to killing a good guy. I felt pretty sure about MR and that didn't turn out well at all.
It was day zero you missed, and I remember you voted in the team poll right at the end because there was a thing about how you were supposed to vote the other option so the teams would be balanced. Nothing happened at all on day zero that was noteworthy and nothing you missed was ever brought up as a reason to suspect a person. By the time day one and the first lynch rolled around you definitely did know where the thread was.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Awesome. Let me address both your points in turn.
Dana wrote: So the day that Made was actually lynched, it may seem like SVS led everyone to vote for him, but don't forget that it was Llama who planted the seed. I feel like Llama could now being using SVS (who I don't think is bad) as cover to get yet another good guy lynched tomorrow.
I never tried to conceal the fact that I wanted Made dead in the slightest. I said so more than once. I never tried to pretend I wasn't leading the lynch. I have been his strongest adversary all game and did nothing to hide that. It is all out in the open.
Dana wrote: Llama also seems to be picking the littlest things to focus on and target people with.
What have you been using to pick your suspects? At least I am trying. Let's take a look at your voting record shall we?

Day 1: missed vote.

Day 2: missed vote.

Day 3: Last vote on the MR bandwagon, which resulted in a civ lynch.

Day 4: missed vote.

Not exactly leaving us much to hold you accountable with, are you?

And yet you've voted in every night poll, despite having half as long to do so.

Million dollar question: What sort of role tends to be more active at night than during the day?

Answer: A bad one, particularly one with a sinister night action, such as a kill to send in.
Well if she does have the ability to kill, wouldn't she lose it each night she missed the lynch vote?

Linki: Agreed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dana wrote:
Ok, I see what you're saying. Just fyi, most of us don't feel solid about our votes - we are not sure and feel like we could be contributing to a civ death. Voting when you feel this way is just part of mafia. It's the only way you can stand up and be accountable. I've made lots of votes that I haven't been sure of and sure enough they have been civs. I bet there are others here that would say the same. You can't escape scrutiny by not voting though because it's something a baddie would do to avoid accountability. I believe you are sincere in your answers (I remember when you didn't know the thread had moved) so I don't think you're a baddie but if you continue to avoid votes my opinion may change.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm afraid that may have sounded too mean or stern Dana - I really just wanted to explain to you how it looks.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Well if she does have the ability to kill, wouldn't she lose it each night she missed the lynch vote?
Depends on the host. I don't know Roxy's policy on missed votes because I never miss votes!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:
It was day zero you missed, and I remember you voted in the team poll right at the end because there was a thing about how you were supposed to vote the other option so the teams would be balanced. Nothing happened at all on day zero that was noteworthy and nothing you missed was ever brought up as a reason to suspect a person. By the time day one and the first lynch rolled around you definitely did know where the thread was.
I'm pretty sure there was a time where I was kind of far behind because Misfits was still going and I was also moving to college. I definitely remember asking if I would get in trouble for not voting and I think someone said that I probably should, but I don't remember anyone saying that I had to.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well if she does have the ability to kill, wouldn't she lose it each night she missed the lynch vote?
Is that a thing that happens?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

juliets wrote:
Dana wrote:
Ok, I see what you're saying. Just fyi, most of us don't feel solid about our votes - we are not sure and feel like we could be contributing to a civ death. Voting when you feel this way is just part of mafia. It's the only way you can stand up and be accountable. I've made lots of votes that I haven't been sure of and sure enough they have been civs. I bet there are others here that would say the same. You can't escape scrutiny by not voting though because it's something a baddie would do to avoid accountability. I believe you are sincere in your answers (I remember when you didn't know the thread had moved) so I don't think you're a baddie but if you continue to avoid votes my opinion may change.
Alright, that makes sense, thank you. I'll try to vote even if I'm not certain about anyone.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

No one is ever certain about anyone (except the baddies) but we vote anyway, because it's the only weapon we have to defend ourselves. :)

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

thellama73 wrote:No one is ever certain about anyone (except the baddies) but we vote anyway, because it's the only weapon we have to defend ourselves. :)
It's a scary weapon too, though, when people can be manipulated into killing the other good guys with it. How do you know you're not stabbing your friend in the back?
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Python Polls

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

reywaS is dead. He was the Trojan Rabbit - a civvie.
it is now Day 5
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Herbert wrote:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote:Oh, so GOD has something to say, does he? After demanding silly pictures and pointless offerings, now he wants to direct our votes as well? Well, who died and made him GOD? I certainly didn't vote for him. I'd like to hear from some of the other gods, like Odin, Apollo, Krishna, and Cthulhu, so we can make an educated, democratic decision not subject to the dictates of one self-proclaimed, self-important deity. And the atheists among us should have some representation as well.

Now we see the theistic bias inherent in the system!

And let's not even get started on the LC/S~V~S situation. I'd rather roll around in a swimming pool of fire ants than get in the middle of those two. Will they or won't they?
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyone else think that Enrique managed to survive one kill before he died?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:

reywaS is dead. He was the Trojan Rabbit - a civvie.
it is now Day 5
They should have built a marmot.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyone else think that Enrique managed to survive one kill before he died?
I don't remember there being a night where someone didn't die.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dana wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyone else think that Enrique managed to survive one kill before he died?
Yes, but Enrique had the ability to survive death once. I doubt that he wouldn't use it.

This increases the likelihood of there being two baddie teams too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Day 5 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Enrique »

Will someone rezz me already :offtobed:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dana wrote:
Yes, but Enrique had the ability to survive death once. I doubt that he wouldn't use it.

I don't understand, though. So he survived death and the bad guys were able to pick a new person? If there are two teams and they can each pick a person then who dies?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dana wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dana wrote:

I don't understand, though. So he survived death and the bad guys were able to pick a new person? If there are two teams and they can each pick a person then who dies?
Well what if one killer was an sk and the other was a mafia? Enrique could have survived one and we would still have a dead person.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Enrique wrote:Will someone rezz me already :offtobed:
right?
Pov: you reading my takes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

Dana wrote:
They are not showing any fail, or non fail, night actions other than those that result in death, and they are not saying who killed whom. And yes, I do think Enrique probably survived a kill. I would be amazed, with 25 players, and a split SK, if we did not have two Mafia teams. Tonight was the first dead civvie, iirc. So Bye Rey :)

I also think there might be a Ninja of sorts. I just think the baddie teams have had reallly, realllllly bad luck with their kills. Or maybe they have conditions :haha: I remember one Roxy game I played, a Beatles speed game on the Piano, and i was the SK, but i had to answer trivia questions and shit to get a kill. I don't think I ever killed anyone.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs wrote:
juliets wrote:I agree I'd like to hear more from Boogs. I'm just not getting a good vibe there for reasons I covered earlier as well as bwt's point that he's only posted about Made and Enrique. Who are you suspicious of boogs? Can you name a couple of people you are suspicious of and reasons like most of us have done?
I think SVS has been acting strange with the Made stuff to almost build credibility for the lynch, however maybe she saw something else we didn't when we cast our votes.
Also JC, I have a really weird feeling about Bullzeye recently. I know he has sseemed blendy to me but i kind of think we should explore his behavior and i may want to put my vote there. Something doesnt feel right about him to me.
could you elaborate on this? It seems kinda ... blendy.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

SUPER IMPORTANT MESSAGE THING

There will be a team challenge right after the Day 5 lynch. Teams will be announced right before. :feb:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

juliets wrote:
Dana wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dana wrote:

Well what if one killer was an sk and the other was a mafia? Enrique could have survived one and we would still have a dead person.
So if nothing fails is it possible to have two kills in a night?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Can I play? :d
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Let me add what I do remember. I recall a lot of discussion over Concorde possibly having a lover. I never did read his role, so I just passed on it as speculation. It wasn't until LC's comment that I decided to actually read the role and understand what it was saying.
I was having problems reconciling Mades over the top, suspicion magnet playstyle, with being the beneficiary in a lovers relationship, tbh. He was not playing like another civvies life depended on his gameplay, he did not act like he was protecting anyone. I honestly did not believe him to be Lancelot.

Linki @ Dana, I have seen several people die in one night, 2 is not unusual. Had we not eliminated both SKs early we would have seen two most nights.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
They are not showing any fail, or non fail, night actions other than those that result in death, and they are not saying who killed whom. And yes, I do think Enrique probably survived a kill. I would be amazed, with 25 players, and a split SK, if we did not have two Mafia teams. Tonight was the first dead civvie, iirc. So Bye Rey :)

I also think there might be a Ninja of sorts. I just think the baddie teams have had reallly, realllllly bad luck with their kills. Or maybe they have conditions :haha: I remember one Roxy game I played, a Beatles speed game on the Piano, and i was the SK, but i had to answer trivia questions and shit to get a kill. I don't think I ever killed anyone.
That was both fun and funny as a Host :feb:
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Are we allowed to talk to dead people?

Return to “Previous Jobs”