TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Transcend »

ilario
38%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, alexa, Lime Coke

meh?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

brad why are you voting ilario
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:47 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:08 pmmac town
I can’t figure out how to multiquote from my phone but pretend I quoted this quote and also you calling wiml town and then Mac wolf

And my response is .... are you going to explain anything?
This was the quote btw
looking back It’s not as bad as I initially remembered, but at the time I felt like your response was very sassy here in a way that didn’t align with the tone from the rest of your posts where you seemed more relaxed and jovial. It just felt out of place at the time. In the context of you being annoyed by building pressure, then I suppose I can imagine why you would feel this way? But yeah at the time I wasn’t even aware you were being voted. Also you tend to give lots of snap reads like essoa did just there so I wasn’t getting why you were so bothered when someone else had done it.

The other thing I didn’t like was when you were saying that brad was reading you better than me. I mean that could be true, but It felt like you were trying to guilt trip (?) me into changing my read on you at the time. That’s what I meant when I said ur reaction felt preemptive since it was only 3 pages in and I made the read after a very quick 5 minute skim, so imo it shouldn’t be that much weigh so ur reaction to it confused me. That and the fact that you know that I tend to change my reads a LOT throughout the game.
ok ngl when i wrote that post i was thinking how sara said something like that to me in a past game and i TR her for it (like she instantly demanded someone explain their reads) so i thought maybe it'd win me some towncred for getting right to business, it literally felt unnatural as i was saying it and i know this explanation is even worse LMAO i am really really bad with starts as game i feel like i'm a wolf regardless of my alignment every game start and feel so intensely self-conscious

..i also feel like i'm the only person who cares about this LOOOL

ik you change your reads a lot it was kind of a sassiness/annoyance comment out of spite i'm sorry
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i think ilario/alexa might be tvt and someone on the scum team (ender, lime, nanook) is poking at them

couldn't tell u which
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:15 pm due to my ridiculously high scum flip ratio idek if i've played as town with either ilario or alexa so this would be my first time sorting them in a forum setting lol

i've specced games w/ both of them as scum and they usually make it p deep if not endgame
this seems towny from matt
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

[VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:15 pm due to my ridiculously high scum flip ratio idek if i've played as town with either ilario or alexa so this would be my first time sorting them in a forum setting lol

i've specced games w/ both of them as scum and they usually make it p deep if not endgame
I've explained 1 thing about her meta, when she's going to certain people (Illario, Esooa to an extent this game) trying to get them to townread her it's typically in her town meta. She works extremely hard on getting townread early and then solves. People have called it LAMIST but that's just what she does.

She'll use her vote multiple times but it's gonna be hard to track with this site. She's been verbally saying her votes though so basically treat it like EM forum games.

There's a few other things. Like, I've found her as town quickly in numerous games. She's not a hard town to find.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:20 pm [VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine
how do u think voting a no show will advance the game state
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:20 pm

I've explained 1 thing about her meta, when she's going to certain people (Illario, Esooa to an extent this game) trying to get them to townread her it's typically in her town meta. She works extremely hard on getting townread early and then solves. People have called it LAMIST but that's just what she does.

She'll use her vote multiple times but it's gonna be hard to track with this site. She's been verbally saying her votes though so basically treat it like EM forum games.

There's a few other things. Like, I've found her as town quickly in numerous games. She's not a hard town to find.
while this is probably valid have u ever been tricked by wolf!alexa?

i feel like her games would be v difficult to distinguish because she has extremely high wim as either align
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:21 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:20 pm [VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine
how do u think voting a no show will advance the game state
shrug
just had the thought of i don't particularly scumread anyone whose posted yet so i went for someone else
and tony is someone who will obvtown himself if he's town so i'm not gonna accidentally yeet a LHF
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:18 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:47 pm
I can’t figure out how to multiquote from my phone but pretend I quoted this quote and also you calling wiml town and then Mac wolf

And my response is .... are you going to explain anything?
This was the quote btw
looking back It’s not as bad as I initially remembered, but at the time I felt like your response was very sassy here in a way that didn’t align with the tone from the rest of your posts where you seemed more relaxed and jovial. It just felt out of place at the time. In the context of you being annoyed by building pressure, then I suppose I can imagine why you would feel this way? But yeah at the time I wasn’t even aware you were being voted. Also you tend to give lots of snap reads like essoa did just there so I wasn’t getting why you were so bothered when someone else had done it.

The other thing I didn’t like was when you were saying that brad was reading you better than me. I mean that could be true, but It felt like you were trying to guilt trip (?) me into changing my read on you at the time. That’s what I meant when I said ur reaction felt preemptive since it was only 3 pages in and I made the read after a very quick 5 minute skim, so imo it shouldn’t be that much weigh so ur reaction to it confused me. That and the fact that you know that I tend to change my reads a LOT throughout the game.
ok ngl when i wrote that post i was thinking how sara said something like that to me in a past game and i TR her for it (like she instantly demanded someone explain their reads) so i thought maybe it'd win me some towncred for getting right to business, it literally felt unnatural as i was saying it and i know this explanation is even worse LMAO i am really really bad with starts as game i feel like i'm a wolf regardless of my alignment every game start and feel so intensely self-conscious

..i also feel like i'm the only person who cares about this LOOOL

ik you change your reads a lot it was kind of a sassiness/annoyance comment out of spite i'm sorry
LMAOOOOOO the way u relate to sara there feels so pure to me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:16 pm brad why are you voting ilario
Because Illario does whatever he can to NOT townread me when he and I are town. Even when I'm obvious as fuck town through a WHOLE game, he'll keep me at null and refuse to move me.
This game he started off with a townread on me. That actually caught me off guard and pinged me.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I think he's scummy actually. At least up til the start of page 2.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

[VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:33 pm actually mac is a wolf
Oh good Esooa is town.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

@alexa I just finished a wolf game on Mantischora

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... eam-Matrix

Hally said

"almost every post feels like a villager thinking about stuff in nuanced ways

it’s pretty hard for a wolf to fake that consistently"

About me, and she knows me pretty well

I'm just sayin cause you said I was easy to read in Anni :pout:
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:24 pm
Because Illario does whatever he can to NOT townread me when he and I are town. Even when I'm obvious as fuck town through a WHOLE game, he'll keep me at null and refuse to move me.
This game he started off with a townread on me. That actually caught me off guard and pinged me.
dis post is yucky
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:23 pm

while this is probably valid have u ever been tricked by wolf!alexa?

i feel like her games would be v difficult to distinguish because she has extremely high wim as either align
I have not. However I've had above 10 games with her and I both being town. Even if I don't instantly townread her she ends up doing something that's like...I know won't come from Alexa if she was a wolf.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:25 pm @alexa I just finished a wolf game on Mantischora

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... eam-Matrix

Hally said

"almost every post feels like a villager thinking about stuff in nuanced ways

it’s pretty hard for a wolf to fake that consistently"

About me, and she knows me pretty well

I'm just sayin cause you said I was easy to read in Anni :pout:
i don't think you're an easy wolf to catch at all

i do think if i'm focused on a game i can find you as villager for nuanced reasons
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 pm My Mac wolf read is that I assume he's aware of Lime Coke's ranges

Meaning that Lime Coke's someone he's probably not going to have hopes of push, and the best way to handle that is just town reading Lime Coke quick to get on his good side and be 'correct'

Especially considering I don't think LC's posts prior were actually towny, especially not to someone who doesn't know his meta
This is part of it.

The other part is that he is playing a game with a stacked playerlist but has not swung his dick around yet.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:25 pm
dis post is yucky
Dude, it's the truth. He flat out doesn't townread me as town.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:21 pm Like, she hasn't really done anything that's her town game YET. If Alexa gets going she'll be obvious town.

this was a rlly quick transition it almost feels unnatural
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:27 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 pm My Mac wolf read is that I assume he's aware of Lime Coke's ranges

Meaning that Lime Coke's someone he's probably not going to have hopes of push, and the best way to handle that is just town reading Lime Coke quick to get on his good side and be 'correct'

Especially considering I don't think LC's posts prior were actually towny, especially not to someone who doesn't know his meta
This is part of it.

The other part is that he is playing a game with a stacked playerlist but has not swung his dick around yet.
lmao
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:21 pm Like, she hasn't really done anything that's her town game YET. If Alexa gets going she'll be obvious town.

I've found her as town quicker.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:12 pm
Wiml wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm Hard townread Transcend
Agree lol.
My town read on Wiml is because he's a lot more casual than I'd think he would be as a wolf

Not very sure on this one though, but this post is the best example

I'd expect him to be more a more proactive wolf, basically
Why? There's zero pressure at this phase in the game, wolves don't have any incentive to act.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm
dis post is yucky
Dude, it's the truth. He flat out doesn't townread me as town.
while this may be true, why do u just assume that he is suspicious for thinking u might be town

don't u think if someone consistently misreads u that they might reconsider their approach on u?

ur vote feels calculated as opposed to genuine. it feels like ur just adding momentum to the ilario push.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:28 pm

knowing Brad he wouldn't bother faking any transition like that on me unless it's real
the only times he's been hesitant on his read on me at first he's been V

i also generally find his lines/approach thus far villagery, knowing how much he dislikes wolfing
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alison can be my first comfortable townread
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

not always, i can understand why u feel this way though and its towny for u to have this thought process. i can get into why it isnt applicable here but i dont want this to get too meta heavy for the non-em players

it feels like you believe this read which makes me feel better that im reading u correctly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 pm @ilario

Why did you out a townread on me?
u and matt were trd for similar reasons, i think u both come off across as very uncomfortable when ur wolfing.

also the way u approached reading alexa feels very much you would as town
[VOTE: ilario] aubergine
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i just realized i've only ever been wolf in games with alison
that's like 3 games, once as w/w, twice as w/v

i wonder if we're destined to have a wolf in us this game too
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

maybe im just stupid but i really don't understand the ilario attention

he looks Fine.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:33 pm maybe im just stupid but i really don't understand the ilario attention

he looks Fine.
i OMGUSed and got white knighted?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

u have 3 ppl that voted with u for either zero explained reason or crappy reasons
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:35 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:28 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:26 pm illario, why do you think i'm a wolf?
there was a post u had to esooa i found scummy
and then ur reaction about my fos

sorry if this is vague cos im sure it would be frustrating if im misreading you, ill elaborate more in a couple hours once im finished with class
it's whatever.
this happens at the start of every single game i'm used to it by now

all i can say if i'm town, im p sure brad and esooa are town so if you're town too, this game shouldn't be that difficult and you should know i do really badly with pressure (i was literally so excited for this game because it's been days since i played and i had this thing in my mind that i was going to be completely reformed then the second it starts i feel myself just falling back into old habits of getting emotional when matt first voted me even tho it was rvs i need to play under an alt for real) , but yeah i know i start off games terribly but the pressure makes it really harder for me
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:50 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:47 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:47 pm i feel like i'm approaching this game similarly as i would as wolf so i could see it
?
i don't feel like i'm out of either of my ranges? i'm not that polarized. you can call me town because there's an 80% chance i'm town or something
These were the 2 posts I was saying that Alexa is in certain people's faces getting them to townread her, Illario might be a bit exaggerated in terms of my description but it's still there.
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:45 pm God I can't get over how town I am.
tbh, i believe you here
I love it when my two strongest scumreads make W/W posts.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:34 pm u have 3 ppl that voted with u for either zero explained reason or crappy reasons
the only person who didn't explain or voted for no reason was NANOOK imo
brad explained
alison seems to have nothing to do w/me
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:34 pm u have 3 ppl that voted with u for either zero explained reason or crappy reasons
brad explained
but his reason was crappy and feels attached to some kind of agenda
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dis post is yucky
why?

i think ur pushing the angle too much of "theres an oppurtunistic maf voting alexa v illario".

and im not sure how i feel about that tbh.

i mean it could very well be true but i dont think its lime.
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:02 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:45 pm God I can't get over how town I am.
tbh, i believe you here
Two mafia right here bingo bango
Nanook is town too.

I'm just going to towncore everyone who agrees with my reads.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 pm
dis post is yucky
why?

i think ur pushing the angle too much of "theres an oppurtunistic maf voting alexa v illario".

then how do u feel about nanook or enderwiggin
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:32 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 pm @ilario

Why did you out a townread on me?
u and matt were trd for similar reasons, i think u both come off across as very uncomfortable when ur wolfing.

also the way u approached reading alexa feels very much you would as town
[VOTE: ilario] aubergine
can you expand on why this feels scummy to you?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 pm
brad explained
but his reason was crappy and feels attached to some kind of agenda
i disagree

..so i'm not sure what this means for how i feel about you
Alison

Post by Alison »

LC has really done nothing particularly townie. I don't feel his obviousness spewing out of every orifice and I find LC to be a pretty easy read. People who have a strong read on LC are suspect.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

o . k .
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 pm
dis post is yucky
why?

then how do u feel about nanook or enderwiggin
its way too early for me to say given that i havent interacted with them yet
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:37 pm LC has really done nothing particularly townie. I don't feel his obviousness spewing out of every orifice and I find LC to be a pretty easy read. People who have a strong read on LC are suspect.
kinda this but also lc is suspect for not being towny yet...
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:37 pm LC has really done nothing particularly townie. I don't feel his obviousness spewing out of every orifice and I find LC to be a pretty easy read. People who have a strong read on LC are suspect.
why do you feel people with a strong read on LC are suspect rather than people who are just good/confident about reading LC?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

town: alison, doggy

poe: rest

we're getting there peeps
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

the people who tr him are ones with a lot of experience with him. he has polarized ranges, and he rates his own scum game as a 1/10. does that change your perspective here?

Return to “Previous Heists”