TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by alexa »

i don't feel like LC has made himself an "inno child" this game either..
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:18 pm I don't see myself surviving today given both dead town died with me as scum and I'm in pretty much everyone's POE. I think the people who tunneled me the worst yesterday are probably all town though. Its a little more likely the mafia soft defended me (or just ignored me) while I was getting grilled by Alison.

Feel free to chop me today but get good solving done in the meantime.
why were you going to vote alison?

that thought SOD felt very fake to me

and why esooa
I was going to vote her because Alison having two incorrect day 1 pushes and building a world view in which I become turbo chopped after Transcend flips town is scum indicative for her.
i've seen her with incorrect day 1 pushes in the only game we played which is why i feel like she was fear killed by syndicate people
Alison dying is practically the worst possible way for me to get to d3. As a wolf I would (and have) back myself to talk her out of being wrong on me.
do you have examples/links to games you were w/t?
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm why don't you think i could've been night killed? i thought me or ilario had a shot to be
no clout, really the best reasons to kill you are for being town read but that never applies over myself/lc who were strongly town read, Alison who was decently town read imo
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa if town was the best kill. Being townread by everyone. Alison and Mac go into d2 at each other's throats still which is just perfect for the wolves honestly.

Esooa/Nanook always contains at min one wolf. That's legacy.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm i don't feel like LC has made himself an "inno child" this game either..
well he is

look at his last @ to transcend lol
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm why don't you think i could've been night killed? i thought me or ilario had a shot to be
no clout, really the best reasons to kill you are for being town read but that never applies over myself/lc who were strongly town read, Alison who was decently town read imo
i don't think LC has been as townread as me/ilario??
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm i don't feel like LC has made himself an "inno child" this game either..
well he is

look at his last @ to transcend lol
i..did not see that as as villagery as you saw it. i was actually worrying his approach to Transcend was TMI-ish
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm Esooa if town was the best kill. Being townread by everyone. Alison and Mac go into d2 at each other's throats still which is just perfect for the wolves honestly.

you explained Esooa but why Nanook?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm Esooa if town was the best kill. Being townread by everyone. Alison and Mac go into d2 at each other's throats still which is just perfect for the wolves honestly.

you explained Esooa but why Nanook?
The choice to kill Alison requires someone with certain history. He profiles if not her. I don't think anyone else here prioritises an Alison kill when she is wrong n1.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:18 pm I don't see myself surviving today given both dead town died with me as scum and I'm in pretty much everyone's POE. I think the people who tunneled me the worst yesterday are probably all town though. Its a little more likely the mafia soft defended me (or just ignored me) while I was getting grilled by Alison.

why were you going to vote alison?

that thought SOD felt very fake to me

and why esooa
I was going to vote her because Alison having two incorrect day 1 pushes and building a world view in which I become turbo chopped after Transcend flips town is scum indicative for her.
i've seen her with incorrect day 1 pushes in the only game we played which is why i feel like she was fear killed by syndicate people
Alison dying is practically the worst possible way for me to get to d3. As a wolf I would (and have) back myself to talk her out of being wrong on me.
do you have examples/links to games you were w/t?
https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... start=2500
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And further to the point, killing town Alison over town Esooa points at Nanook even firmer.
alexa
Loan Shark

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by alexa »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:26 pm Strong town: alexa, Esooa, ilario, Lime Coke
Weak town: Wiml
Nulll: TSP
Upper POE: Nanook, EnderWiggin
Lower POE: MacDougall, Transcend

That's where I'm at.
yeah like all of this is just like.. making it even more obvious someone who knows Alison well was scum considering me/ilario/LC have very limited experience with her

(this is the most updated reads'list i found)

but why Nanook over Ender?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

well I wasn't thinking Mac always dies today like he was but after these posts I've changed my mind a decent amount

I don't really have anything else to say this SoD sucks
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There are certain combinations of wolf teams the n1 kill rules out such as any that are exclusively LC, Alexa, Ilario, Wiml without. EW could at a stretch make this move with a town Esooa but it's not likely he doesn't just kill esooa over Alison. TSP/LC maybe could just send that kill in if TSP isn't really following. But Esooa and Nanook either together or with anyone almost always make that move. Hence I think it's just very likely one of those is mafia.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i don't think "Alison was killed to frame" is a very valid argument though because Alison clearly like... tunnels reads. like i'm pretty certain she was not going to re-evaluate a read whether or not she lived or died
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:26 pm Strong town: alexa, Esooa, ilario, Lime Coke
Weak town: Wiml
Nulll: TSP
Upper POE: Nanook, EnderWiggin
Lower POE: MacDougall, Transcend

That's where I'm at.
yeah like all of this is just like.. making it even more obvious someone who knows Alison well was scum considering me/ilario/LC have very limited experience with her

(this is the most updated reads'list i found)

but why Nanook over Ender?
Ender hasn't played anywhere near the amount of games with Alison. Maybe like 2 or 3 max. Nanook has played dozens and is on record as considering her the best player on the site.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

@Esooa why don't you think Wiml kills you here? we literally discussed how in Wiml's scum game he immediately killed you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:36 pm i don't think "Alison was killed to frame" is a very valid argument though because Alison clearly like... tunnels reads. like i'm pretty certain she was not going to re-evaluate a read whether or not she lived or died
Thats all the more reason to leave her alive to tunnel me.

I understand you are missing the key information that is my alignment though. So I sympathise. Which is why my d2 posts need to be reflected on when I die.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

look

if my two most controversial reads are that alison is cleared and transcend is town

then they both flip town

and then I'm told I'm the wolf

off nothing to do with my posts, and immediately relating to one nights worth of NKA

you're completely wrong

reading the game incorrectly

and will die
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i think you're obviously not a wolf esooa
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:37 pm @Esooa why don't you think Wiml kills you here? we literally discussed how in Wiml's scum game he immediately killed you
tf are you talking about? He killed me night 2 instead of night 1 when he knew I was a PR day 1 because, literally, as said, he wanted to play with me

and I already

explained

why he doesn't!!!
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 pm i think you're obviously not a wolf esooa
I'm saying that about Mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:38 pm look

if my two most controversial reads are that alison is cleared and transcend is town

then they both flip town

off nothing to do with my posts, and immediately relating to one nights worth of NKA

you're completely wrong

and will die
You being right on two townreads that flip on d1 doesn't make you town. Your belief in Transcend town obviously only extended as far as stating it for credit. You made no effort to create viable alternatives or really defend him at all during that EOD.

I am also reading this as you OR Nanook and you are just ignoring that I may be right about Nanook entirely in favour of histrionics.

Also TMI is a thing.

Also I know I am dying today. I have to die.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:37 pm @Esooa why don't you think Wiml kills you here? we literally discussed how in Wiml's scum game he immediately killed you
tf are you talking about? He killed me night 2 instead of night 1 when he knew I was a PR day 1 because, literally, as said, he wanted to play with me

and I already

explained

why he doesn't!!!
maybe i misinterpreted what you were saying before. i thought you said you instantly died when wiml was wolf then everyone ignored your reads

but alright i'll keep that in mind

can you like case him?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

it's kinda ridiculous to assume my wolf read on wiml I didn't bother to explain was such a threat that me living means he can't a wolf

like I'm probably too annoyed here but come on
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:15 pm anyways my dumb tell read was on point

it's just that easy
She was killed for her dumbtelling. =P
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:43 pm it's kinda ridiculous to assume my wolf read on wiml I didn't bother to explain was such a threat that me living means he can't a wolf

like I'm probably too annoyed here but come on
it's not that you living means he's not a wolf
but it's not insignificant imo
and i dont wolfread him so that's also a thing
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:41 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:38 pm look

then they both flip town

you're completely wrong

and will die
You being right on two townreads that flip on d1 doesn't make you town. Your belief in Transcend town obviously only extended as far as stating it for credit. You made no effort to create viable alternatives or really defend him at all during that EOD.

I am also reading this as you OR Nanook and you are just ignoring that I may be right about Nanook entirely in favour of histrionics.

Also TMI is a thing.

Also I know I am dying today. I have to die.
I did explain it and 5 people said to disregard it. Not my job to brute force people into making good reads if they're not gonna accept my explanation
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

This is your wolfiest post this game Mac, and that's saying something.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

like when im wolf i kill the people who are village read who seem the most suspicious of my alignment

it's always +ev as wolf to do so because people outright ignore dead villager reads constantly
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 pm

I don't care. I am going to flip town in less than 48 hours so giving a fuck about seeming town is the least of my concerns.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:19 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:18 pm

I still wolf read wiml more

also tf is this lol

wolfy tbh
wiml kills you n1 9/10 times imo
Wiml left her alive n1 last game when he was moderately sure she was PR. In fact Wiml mafia more likely = Esooa living unless he's sure she has a meta reason to get him flipped.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What this game has proven is that people really cannot read me for shit at all. So that's nice.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 pm

I don't care. I am going to flip town in less than 48 hours so giving a fuck about seeming town is the least of my concerns.
i don't like how this is your immediate assumption
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:19 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:18 pm

I still wolf read wiml more

also tf is this lol

wolfy tbh
wiml kills you n1 9/10 times imo
Wiml left her alive n1 last game when he was moderately sure she was PR. In fact Wiml mafia more likely = Esooa living unless he's sure she has a meta reason to get him flipped.
alright noted then
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 pm like when im wolf i kill the people who are village read who seem the most suspicious of my alignment

it's always +ev as wolf to do so because people outright ignore dead villager reads constantly
you said you would revaluate wiml if I died

everyone knows I'm not the top priority kill for wolves in this game even if town read

nanook sheep's dead towny reads often

Alison would

mac would consider it

ender would

everyone here knows me, pays attention to night kills, knows I know wiml the best out of everyone, and knows that I'm, again, not the priority kill, making killing me for reads is even more blatant

like, I dunno. Don't think my wiml wolf read is nearly ever catalyst for my death
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 pm

I really don't care what you like or dislike about my posts. I am telling you to chop me even if you have doubt. You can literally stop solving my slot here. I need death because the game needs my alignment as information. I have no chance of fending off being the scumread of two dead town when I am exceptionally sure Alison died in order for the wolves to just lolkill me. If anything me surviving beyond today is pro wolf.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 pm mac why are you voting esooa
Alison and Transcend dying as town points at a few things.

1. Transcend was pushed by town the hardest (Alison, myself).
2. Alison was killed despite and perhaps literally because she was repping an incorrect scum read on me.

This sort of kill points at the mafia containing at least one of Esooa and Nanook. Or both.
I'm TRing you
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 pm like when im wolf i kill the people who are village read who seem the most suspicious of my alignment

everyone knows I'm not the top priority kill for wolves in this game even if town read

Alison would

mac would consider it

ender would

everyone here knows me, pays attention to night kills, knows I know wiml the best out of everyone, and knows that I'm, again, not the priority kill, making killing me for reads is even more blatant

like, I dunno. Don't think my wiml wolf read is nearly ever catalyst for my death
okay that's fine
can you case wiml then? because to me it doesn't seem more than like... a gut/vibe thing. but i ignored that with your read on spf in x VS y so i don't wanna do that again ever
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Alison would

mac would consider it

ender would

You know I would kill you n1. We have discussed this at length.

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 pm

I really don't care what you like or dislike about my posts. I am telling you to chop me even if you have doubt. You can literally stop solving my slot here. I need death because the game needs my alignment as information. I have no chance of fending off being the scumread of two dead town when I am exceptionally sure Alison died in order for the wolves to just lolkill me. If anything me surviving beyond today is pro wolf.
Can we not do two town suicide days in a row, kthx
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm i am actually happy about that death because she was who i would tinfoil the most in my top townreads

not as sure on LC though now.
My word...
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:11 pm i don't see who kills alison who is not mac

like it could be a kill to frame him ig but i think in every world there is scum in the people who play with alison a lot
Does it really matter who got night killed if Mac is scum here? That EOD vote switch was...the hell?

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:25 pm
LC is inno child but can be put off mostly easily
😭
My word...😥
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 pm

i don't care about this i want to kill a wolf today
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I also didn't explain it yesterday because it's like, not as if wiml is obviously wolfy

and I'm not sure how much I think he is, though he is (was) my top wolf read

if I'm going to explain it right now it's pretty much he's "cautious around me"

no one's going to listen to that while transcend was alive yesterday

[VOTE: wiml] aubergine

Ilario still scum too tbh
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

esooa is obviously town mac wtf are you doing there though
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:50 pm [VOTE: wiml] aubergine

JESUS CHRIST WHY
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The optimal thing for wolves to do here after killing Alison and leaving me alive would be to protect me and push on who I push wrongly (presuming that I invariably do). The longer I live the better for the wolves. So don't twist it up me dying is necessary here. Just let me solve without irritating me so that I can leave a good legacy.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Nanook/TSP are both acceptable votes outside of Mac

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:50 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:50 pm [VOTE: wiml] aubergine

JESUS CHRIST WHY
I don't think you get to yell at me after yesterday lol

Return to “Previous Heists”