TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am
alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am yeah whatever i still feel like the way people treat me and talk to me specifically in these games is so rude, like it feels like i am a specific target for aggression needlessly when i don't even do anythung
you really need to listen to what people tell you about how you make them feel alexa
i literally do listen to this and that's why i've been working hard to improve but i don't see how i've tunneled at all this game.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:40 am
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:39 am [vimeo][/vimeo]
Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:52 am I'm gonna feel pretty bad if I'm misreading wiml
Don't worry your case on me honestly probably made my day lol.
whys that
Hard to explain, it's surreal but in a funny way.
ftr it's not just cause you disagreed with me

it just felt really weird and awkward how you did
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

You tilted me hard and gave no fucks. I tried to reason you through it and console you when you were stressed and you kicked sand in my face. You keep just telling me my perspective on how I feel is wrong. And now you are taking the high road and making me out to be mean.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I kinda think I'm wrong now though
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am
alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:41 am
ilario wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:39 am Also the fact that mac is making such a big fuss still that people fos him even though he’s never going over today just means he’s moreso upset that people are misreading him than he is about being misyeeted, which is >rand town
why do you think he's never going over today?
i dont think theres enough actual traction to get him yeeted today, it goes back to why he wasnt yeeted d1, he has enough clout that even though people are wary of him i dont think people would ever actually yeet him unless they were very sure hes mafia.

its like this alexa, imagine we're back in the em servers, say spf is being fossed d1/d2, she still never gets yeeted 9/10 games that early.

also, because, i think hes town lol.
meh
who do you want to yeet?
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:55 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:52 am I'm gonna feel pretty bad if I'm misreading wiml
Same.

But I'm probably going to make mistakes as I work on improving my play. So.
Feel a bit better about Ender after this post.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am You tilted me hard and gave no fucks. I tried to reason you through it and console you when you were stressed and you kicked sand in my face. You keep just telling me my perspective on how I feel is wrong. And now you are taking the high road and making me out to be mean.
what did i say that tilted you so much
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am
alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am yeah whatever i still feel like the way people treat me and talk to me specifically in these games is so rude, like it feels like i am a specific target for aggression needlessly when i don't even do anythung
you really need to listen to what people tell you about how you make them feel alexa
i literally do listen to this and that's why i've been working hard to improve but i don't see how i've tunneled at all this game.
it is fine to be this way if you understand and come to terms with the fact there are a lot of people who will lose their cool at you in the heat of the moment and it doesn't make them bad people.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:47 am
it is fine to be this way if you understand and come to terms with the fact there are a lot of people who will lose their cool at you in the heat of the moment and it doesn't make them bad people.
i feel like i'm being gaslit
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:55 am
but fuck mac right
You're the designated bus sorry.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Alexa do u remember in that forum game with the entity and u and I was town and we got forced into a cc with each other, and I kept asking everyone to just yeet me cos I figured it was the best thing to do since the entire lobby was tunneled into thinking we were w/v because of the delayed report? It’s kinda like that. And I’m getting similar vibes to that game.

To answer who I wanna yeet: I honestly think the game ends with wiml and nanook being yeeted. If you don’t want wiml I respect that and we can go elsewhere, in which case I prefer nanook personally but everyone’s free to do what they like.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

wiml part of why I wolf read you is you're acting so w/w with Mac btw that's why I wanted your read on him lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am You tilted me hard and gave no fucks. I tried to reason you through it and console you when you were stressed and you kicked sand in my face. You keep just telling me my perspective on how I feel is wrong. And now you are taking the high road and making me out to be mean.
what did i say that tilted you so much
I honestly couldn't pick out one thing but recently you sheeping ilarios scumread of me that was purely based on wrong information and then ignoring me when I told you such. Then voting me for moving my vote back to Lime Coke and calling it opportunistic when I've been pushing him almost the entire day and had only just moved my vote. But it was how you react to the explanation moreso.

Alexa - Makes a point against Mac
Mac - Explains point
Alexa - Ignores point or tells Mac he is wrong

Also.

Mac - Makes a read on someone else.
Alexa - This read is bad or wrong you are wolf.
Mac - No I made this read because x.
Alexa - Ignores point or tells Mac he is wolf again.

This has been my game experience.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:21 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:19 am Ok so from this brief foray I’m fairly sure that Alexa is town
what an unexpected turn of events

I never realized you voted Alexa to prompt a reaction
how surprising. no one ever could have seen this coming
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am
whys that

I don't ever recall you dropping a read like that on a player I fairly strongly scumread before. I wasn't really expecting to disagree with what you were saying either but it felt super ehh.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm pretty okay with a nanook vote
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:49 am Alexa do u remember in that forum game with the entity and u and I was town and we got forced into a cc with each other, and I kept asking everyone to just yeet me cos I figured it was the best thing to do since the entire lobby was tunneled into thinking we were w/v because of the delayed report? It’s kinda like that. And I’m getting similar vibes to that game.

To answer who I wanna yeet: I honestly think the game ends with wiml and nanook being yeeted. If you don’t want wiml I respect that and we can go elsewhere, in which case I prefer nanook personally but everyone’s free to do what they like.

Part of this is cos I feel like ender has been reasonably towny today and to a lesser extent, Tsp
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:47 am
i feel like i'm being gaslit
howwwwwwwwwww omg
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:50 am wiml part of why I wolf read you is you're acting so w/w with Mac btw that's why I wanted your read on him lol
Really? Lol.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

If I am misreading someone It is likely mac, but this is my own personal pet read that nobody is obliged to follow.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:50 am
whys that

I don't ever recall you dropping a read like that on a player I fairly strongly scumread before. I wasn't really expecting to disagree with what you were saying either but it felt super ehh.
honestly I've been kinda lazy with explaining reads in general is prolly why
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Nah if Mac was my partner I would never want to bus him lol. You know what my typical wolf partners have been like.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Mac weren’t you taking a 16 hour break
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When you are someone who tilts people repeatedly in games but otherwise people like you you have to either learn to accept that about your play or adjust. How is me telling you this gaslghting you? Why would you say that...
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Mac I haven't even been on you for this whole day though? I told you in the beginning of the day not to self vote if you're town and that I wanted to kill a wolf, and then when I voted someone else you called that wolfy because killing you was "pro-town"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am If I am misreading someone It is likely mac, but this is my own personal pet read that nobody is obliged to follow.
Your read on me is unwelcome and I dismiss it. Go back to scumreading me if your conviction on it is like this. You may as well.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

OKAY SO:

Lime Coke as Blue Kang:

GAME 1:
Lime's Light Matrix 13er: (TOWN)
God townread on Alexa > Defends hard
#139 - Solvy post where he outs reasons on a non-Alexa (LDies - Susses him for reasons that aren't related to going after Alexa)
#234 - Reads Dota town and outlines the thought process. This is in line with the town meta I think I have for LC
I'm going to ignore the aggro in this game as LC has explicitly said they're trying to tone that part down.

GAME 2:
Deck Mafia #002: (TOWN)
#151 slightly solvy on Appel not at the same level.
#164 More of what I expect out of town!LC, solid thought process explained
#298 Directly interacts with Wiml and bounces reads off him, explains his thought process again
#347 Is a bit weaker in terms of explanation but still an attempt to outline thought process.
#361 More explanation again

I'm going to skip lmao is scum.

GAME 3:
Insomnia can't rand noob Vig 10er: (MAFIA)
No real outing of reads thought process.
#106 where he outs townreads without much thought process added.
This feels like kinda a bad game, lemme look for another.

GAME 4:
Arts and Crafts: (MAFIA)
#37 and #38 actually involve attempts to explain the process of how he reaches the reads
Hmmmm
This game actually has some of what I was considering townier of BK. Though it's not as forceful and LC tries to be diplomatic a lot (#517 trying to avoid clashes)
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:53 am Mac I haven't even been on you for this whole day though? I told you in the beginning of the day not to self vote if you're town and that I wanted to kill a wolf, and then when I voted someone else you called that wolfy because killing you was "pro-town"
You told me that and then used the fact that I followed your instructions to scumread me about 9 minutes ago.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am Nah if Mac was my partner I would never want to bus him lol. You know what my typical wolf partners have been like.
maybe

but if he's your partner you two are kinda in a bad situation so you gotta do something
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:50 am
whys that

honestly I've been kinda lazy with explaining reads in general is prolly why
This would have maybe have been nice to bring up a lot earlier earlier lmao.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:54 am
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am Nah if Mac was my partner I would never want to bus him lol. You know what my typical wolf partners have been like.
maybe

but if he's your partner you two are kinda in a bad situation so you gotta do something
Are you memeing? You think wiml and I are partners?

Okay you're not allowed to continue until you read my ISO using wiml keyword search. Please kindly do.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

maybe

Ok but D1 bussing each other out of the gate in a mountainous?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I kinda think LC is wolf. I'm not super confident because the Arts and Crafts did show he can play a decent wolf game, but from ALL of the other wolfgames including JOATED he doesn't show the same solvy approach I see in every one of his town games.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:54 am
alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:53 am Mac I haven't even been on you for this whole day though? I told you in the beginning of the day not to self vote if you're town and that I wanted to kill a wolf, and then when I voted someone else you called that wolfy because killing you was "pro-town"
You told me that and then used the fact that I followed your instructions to scumread me about 9 minutes ago.
you can explain to me that your vote on LC was not opportunistic without insulting me. if you explained it then i would say "ah okay Mac, I missed where you were pushing on him all day" (which is very reasonable considering i back-read from my phone half-asleep and i miss things). i'm not taking every line you say and dumpstering on you for it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:55 am
maybe

Okay you're not allowed to continue until you read my ISO using wiml keyword search. Please kindly do.
you can and did pretty easily flip your read on wiml

if you actually think what you've said about wiml can't be partners from my pov you're wrong imo

mostly I think it's unpartnered from wimls side
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:16 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:13 am @alexa

@ilario

Both of you have played more with LC than myself.

Can you remember in previous town games, does he explain more than just his primary shield? Because that's the impression I get from my experience with him.
his town games are mostly him shielding people then pushing on anyone who FOSes who he shields

which IMO is not far off from this game, it just feels slightly less passionate this game
true ur very right there, but im trying to account for the fact that he doesnt want to get banned LOOOL and is working on being less of a rager, so that may have to do with it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... &start=150

here. proclick for anyone too lazy to research the validity of wiml/mac teammate reads.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:55 am
maybe

you can and did pretty easily flip your read on wiml

if you actually think what you've said about wiml can't be partners from my pov you're wrong imo

mostly I think it's unpartnered from wimls side
utter nonsense. click the link. you clearly haven't done any research. it is exceedingly obvious i wanted him dead d1.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I dunno. Don't remember the day 1 much

for EoD Mac has the very easy excuse of thinking transcend needs to die

this isn't relevant anyways
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:17 am [VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
why
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

considering I don't think so atm anyways
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:57 am
you can explain to me that your vote on LC was not opportunistic without insulting me. if you explained it then i would say "ah okay Mac, I missed where you were pushing on him all day" (which is very reasonable considering i back-read from my phone half-asleep and i miss things). i'm not taking every line you say and dumpstering on you for it
where did I insult you for it?

if I did I apologise but I have fended off about 4000 separate accusations today and I've had a fair guful of it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

@ilario

@alexa

Go read my ISO and MU re-read and lemme know what you think.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also anyone else
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 am I dunno. Don't remember the day 1 much

for EoD Mac has the very easy excuse of thinking transcend needs to die

this isn't relevant anyways
click the link and read the very first page. it is all you have to read. why would you not?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Just tagged those two as they are part of the infamous trio and I want their opinions on my meta dissection.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 am Also anyone else
iso me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 am
alexa wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:57 am
where did I insult you for it?

if I did I apologise but I have fended off about 4000 separate accusations today and I've had a fair guful of it.
gutful
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 am Also anyone else
iso me
It's midnight and I gotta clean up fires tomorrow at work. So nah. You can wait.

I just wanted opinions on my last three hours of my life
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Return to “Previous Heists”