Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themselves or He/him/his/himself

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Dyson sphere »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:17 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:00 am Like all I really need you to do is solve Nanook and maybe Tutuu and we gucci beyond that.
Why do you need him to solve me
When you're mafia I can't?
Ok you make a reasonable point

But when I'm town he can't so

Maybe between you theres a God tier nanook reader
but even when you're town it takes me at least 2-3 phases to figure it out... prior to that I'm just lying
I looked for anyone admitting they're mafia and this was the closest I could find. Didn't somebody say "I'm wolf" or something like that at some time?
Thank you for reading this signature.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Master Radishes »

In an admittedly small sample size, Dunya has never townread me regardless of my alignment. Even in CoV D1, when everyone else was doing it, Dunya was basically the only person still hesitant (iirc it was because I was *too* clean or something).

So it was really weirding me out to see her give me such an easy TR in this game. This is much better.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by dunya »

rondo
falcon
scotty

i dont think all three of them are mafia, but i am 100% sure mafia lies within those three.

don't like the whole reaction of scotty, i dunno why jay moved off him for silly reasons, but undermining my genuine case on him the way he did is defo something wolves have done with me before just cos i can't articulate my suspicions in big shiny cases like most ccan

falcon feels like the mischop if thread activity is anything to go by.

if falcon is town, it could mean rondo and scotty are both w. or one of them still is. if falcon is mafia, then rondo is likely town based on voting patterns i think.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m wasting one of my three last posts to say that town cohesion is currently bad, and the course is not set in this game for a town victory. That applies almost regardless of who populates the mafia team.

@Dyson sphere please explain your read on me, even if just briefly.

Folks please be mindful that you’re not allowed to vote in the poll without calling it in the thread. It’s a game rule. @MacDougall

For that reason it’s important to keep at least some posts available just for vote movement. I have two more posts and may only use them for that purpose.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty feels like he's been posting more to have a presence than because he has a direction to his game. He feels...disconnected, a little bit, from the goings on of the game. I have no qualms about flipping that slot.
Dyson sphere
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dyson sphere »

Did you guys ever have a SARS-CoV-2 themed mafia game? That would be a fun theme. You should have done that in 2020. But if you didn't, even better: now with variants!
Dyson sphere
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dyson sphere »

I could be the delta variant
Master Radishes
Hitman

I also have issues with Scotty's vote movement more recently, but I have things to do and don't want to waste five minutes trying to find the right words to explain the niggling feeling I have about it.

Everyone just come back on the Scotty wagon with me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:42 am Did you guys ever have a SARS-CoV-2 themed mafia game? That would be a fun theme. You should have done that in 2020. But if you didn't, even better: now with variants!
Sure did. Nanook and I were the mafia in that game. I think Nanook won it in the end.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sure. [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

@dunya my doubt stems from the implication that neither of us correctly interpreted Scotty when he “shaded” you and Lime Coke. If he wasn’t being sarcastic then he was literally agreeing with you, not shading you.

I think you and Radishes are town anyway and will just glomp. I have one more post. I might vote Dyson with it if he can’t show me his last few reads aren’t completely fake.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

guys we have over 3hrs left. realx and preserve those votes

i'm currently in scotty's iso and will DO A BIGGER post by post of what is ok and what is meh and what is red flag

to justify my very unbiased vote on him and also i would feel ridiculously guilty for mischopping him after he signed up at my call lol
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 189

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:00 am Like all I really need you to do is solve Nanook and maybe Tutuu and we gucci beyond that.

but even when you're town it takes me at least 2-3 phases to figure it out... prior to that I'm just lying
I looked for anyone admitting they're mafia and this was the closest I could find. Didn't somebody say "I'm wolf" or something like that at some time?
Are you seriously hunting only players who openly admit to being wolves in the thread?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:40 am In an admittedly small sample size, Dunya has never townread me regardless of my alignment. Even in CoV D1, when everyone else was doing it, Dunya was basically the only person still hesitant (iirc it was because I was *too* clean or something).

So it was really weirding me out to see her give me such an easy TR in this game. This is much better.
:pout: :pout:

@Dyson sphere why do you suspect Jay?

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Dyson sphere
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dyson sphere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:06 am but sir rondo has no leash at all where is the mafia agenda
Stop looking for "agenda", in my questionably humble opinion -- at least on Day 1. Players are town or they aren't. Most mafia don't have an agenda beyond "oh my god avoid votes eeeeek"
This was the first time I scumread you, because you think like scum, so that means you are scum.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:11 am
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:02 am Scotty seems towny to me at this early stage. Tutuu seemed good too but that jester comment is actually saying nothing now that you point it out.
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:41 am I'm content to watch that (I assume) joke vote dangle like a free pantsless man watching a sunset. See, I like Tony so far too.
motel room wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:51 am Nanook is tentatively in the town pile to me for the % town\scum bit. I know it could just be a bunch of bullshit but interactions off it felt legit.
motel room seems okay. Posts like these give me the vibe of a player trying his best to involve himself in the hunt without an interest in looking like anything especially town. They're just little takes softly dropped into the thread like birdie feathers as he comes upon them.
This was the second time I thought you were scum because I didn't quite understand what you were saying here. In games of mafia everyone is trying best to be involved in the hunt, so how are those posts different from any other posts in this thread? And then I remembered the games of mafia I played before and how frustrated I got when I didn't quite understand what everyone was saying, so I had the idea: maybe you're scum and now I finally have a scumread.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:23 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:21 am
Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 am So the town read on rondo would be for his apparent lack of care of how he is percieved it seems
that is my current stance yes
I think there's room for Rondo to want to look like he doesn't care how he is perceived, if you knawmsaying.
This is where I thought, yeah, I don't care either, so now I'm gonna pick you Jay, because apparently, I've gotta pick somebody.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:42 am I’m wasting one of my three last posts to say that town cohesion is currently bad, and the course is not set in this game for a town victory. That applies almost regardless of who populates the mafia team.

@Dyson sphere please explain your read on me, even if just briefly.

Folks please be mindful that you’re not allowed to vote in the poll without calling it in the thread. It’s a game rule. @MacDougall

For that reason it’s important to keep at least some posts available just for vote movement. I have two more posts and may only use them for that purpose.
There, I gave you an explanation. I thought lime coke played pretty townie like though. Maybe he is just better at playing scum than you are, Jay.
Dyson sphere
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dyson sphere »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:59 am
Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:39 am

Are you seriously hunting only players who openly admit to being wolves in the thread?
I am only doing that because dunya asked me for a third scumread and I don't see why I seriously have to have more than one at this point. I have to get 8 hours of sleep, then go to work, then read at least 6 pages of thread, and while I'm reading, another 4 appear, and then I have to have all of those 10 pages of thread in the back of my head while I'm weighing my options? If I'm going to play more games here, you best get used to me playing like this. I'm a slow reader, it took me hours to get even those 20-something posts out. Also, on mobile, I have to switch to desktop view to see how many posts someone has made in a topic, which sucks.
I still wanna do some other stuff before I make dinner and go to bed again, so I'm pretty confident that one scumread is good enough for now.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:40 am rondo
falcon
scotty

i dont think all three of them are mafia, but i am 100% sure mafia lies within those three.

don't like the whole reaction of scotty, i dunno why jay moved off him for silly reasons, but undermining my genuine case on him the way he did is defo something wolves have done with me before just cos i can't articulate my suspicions in big shiny cases like most ccan

if falcon is town, it could mean rondo and scotty are both w. or one of them still is. if falcon is mafia, then rondo is likely town based on voting patterns i think.
I dont like this setting up of an excuse when scotty is mischop to turn on me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: jjj/lc ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:27 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:40 am rondo
falcon
scotty

I dont like this setting up of an excuse when scotty is mischop to turn on me
i know you think it feels that way, and i probably phrased it poorly, but it's really not. scotty can be town with you. if scotty flips town, i'd yeet falcon next.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i think tutuu is just town here based on her last mega mammoth post.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am suspicious of anyone who has hit max posts by EOD personally its not like postcap was a secret
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JJJ gets a pass on this though cause he had to do damage control
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

@Dyson sphere definitely play at your pace and how you like; no one can ask anything else from you! you're already doing a great job cos i actively town read you, your progression on jay is believable, you're basically Innocent Child walking now. half the game is about not being chopped and the other half hunting for the right scum.

jay isn't mafia, and i'll watch 1 season of whatever show you want if he flips mafia. :p

but let me ask you something else since you said everyone but jay seems town-- who is your biggest Town read from everyone else or if you can biggest TWO?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:45 pm JJJ gets a pass on this though cause he had to do damage control
Damage control? Interesting take
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:49 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:45 pm JJJ gets a pass on this though cause he had to do damage control
Damage control? Interesting take
Weather he is town or or mafia is debated by me personally but either way you have to agree coming in mid game isnt the best way to enter town or mafia I am just excusing him from my suspicion of his post cap NOT my suspicion
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Interesting tell
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Mmm chopping Jay
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:09 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 am So the town read on rondo would be for his apparent lack of care of how he is percieved it seems
I think there's room for Rondo to want to look like he doesn't care how he is perceived, if you knawmsaying.
This is where I thought, yeah, I don't care either, so now I'm gonna pick you Jay, because apparently, I've gotta pick somebody.

So do you think I am town since you think he is mafia for thinking I am? Or am I reading more into this than is there?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:44 pm I am suspicious of anyone who has hit max posts by EOD personally its not like postcap was a secret
So you're sus of tuttu, myself, Mac, Scotty, JJJ, and dunya? We all have 86+ posts now, all likely to hit 100 before EOD.

And that's just based off your post cap sus, what are your other reads? Do you have anyone outside of the 6 of us in your sus pool? Who and why?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:44 pm I am suspicious of anyone who has hit max posts by EOD personally its not like postcap was a secret
So you're sus of tuttu, myself, Mac, Scotty, JJJ, and dunya? We all have 86+ posts now, all likely to hit 100 before EOD.

And that's just based off your post cap sus, what are your other reads? Do you have anyone outside of the 6 of us in your sus pool? Who and why?
86+ isnt post cap, 99 is post cap and I dont know why you put JJJ in when I specifically said his post cap is excused? Its like you are wilfully misinterpreting me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyson chop is acceptable, JJJ chop is not.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

dunya -tinfoil
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME -tinfoil
NotAnAxehole

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey
Lime Coke / JJJ - mostly from LC

Scotty
falcon45ca
tutuu

This is mostly gut reading off first day interactions.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Mizery »

Okay yeah still wanna kull Rondo a bit for his geberalizef suspicions
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

geberalizef?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 pm Okay yeah still wanna kill Rondo a bit for his generalized suspicions
I have a giant black spot on my phone screen that prevented me from seeing that typo.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 pm dunya -tinfoil
NotAnAxehole

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey

Scotty
falcon45ca
tutuu

If I were a betting man, I'd say that your null reads contain all of the mafia:

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 pm Dyson chop is acceptable, JJJ chop is not.
what happened to the scotty suspicion? where'd it go? did you read his reaction to me today?

do you think nook is town?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 pm dunya -tinfoil
NotAnAxehole

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey

Scotty
falcon45ca
tutuu

If I were a betting man, I'd say that your null reads contain all of the mafia:

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey
You know, I would crack up if that turned out to be the results
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:03 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 pm Dyson chop is acceptable, JJJ chop is not.
what happened to the scotty suspicion? where'd it go? did you read his reaction to me today?

do you think nook is town?
It's not gone

No

No
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyson sphere
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dyson sphere »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:54 pm
Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:09 pm

So do you think I am town since you think he is mafia for thinking I am? Or am I reading more into this than is there?
I was putting myself in the shoes of that person that JJJ is talking about and I was thinking, all I know is that I'm town and who is that person to say I'm not town? Like, what gives him the right?
And later I totally forgot who that post was referring to, but now that you ask me, I think since Mizery said that, I suppose they're town and I don't know about your alignment. I like mizery's profile pic, so I think they're town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 pm

86+ isnt post cap, 99 is post cap and I dont know why you put JJJ in when I specifically said his post cap is excused? Its like you are wilfully misinterpreting me
Funny you say I'm misinterpreting you when I clearly said "likely to hit 100 by EOD"

Your reasoning for letting JJJ be exempt from your sus of post caps is silly, and I refute it on its merits, as LC was not a runaway wagon chop. He wasn't in anymore danger than several other players who have votes on them.

That whole strategy of scum hunting is lazy as well, as it picks out players who aren't as able to defend themselves due to the cap limit.

You didn't even answer my question of whonyout other scum reads are and why except to say "gut read interactions", which is also lazy scum hunting.

So both of your stated cases for susing players are lazy, which means I'm fine with Rondo, Dyson, Motel, Mac for my POE right now
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

[VOTE: Dyson] aubergine
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 pm

Funny you say I'm misinterpreting you when I clearly said "likely to hit 100 by EOD"

Your reasoning for letting JJJ be exempt from your sus of post caps is silly, and I refute it on its merits, as LC was not a runaway wagon chop. He wasn't in anymore danger than several other players who have votes on them.

That whole strategy of scum hunting is lazy as well, as it picks out players who aren't as able to defend themselves due to the cap limit.

You didn't even answer my question of whonyout other scum reads are and why except to say "gut read interactions", which is also lazy scum hunting.

So both of your stated cases for susing players are lazy, which means I'm fine with Rondo, Dyson, Motel, Mac for my POE right now
You wasted your last post on this and didnt change your vote which means you want to vote dyson so this just feels performative
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Is there any reason why TSP is town because his ISO is meh to me
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

falcon/rondo w/w? :eyes:

or you know, mac or motel, but I'm scumreading rando rn so-
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:10 pm Is there any reason why TSP is town because his ISO is meh to me
Im not calling him town, he's just leaning away from NAI, I have had interactions with you that make me go hmmm and not with TSP
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:10 pm Is there any reason why TSP is town because his ISO is meh to me
Im not calling him town, he's just leaning away from NAI, I have had interactions with you that make me go hmmm and not with TSP
what
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

motel room wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 am I kind of don't think falcon can make 90 posts in ~36 hours of d1 as mafia tbh

I do not have the research to back that up but uh...I don't care im making the read anyways
motel room zips up his pants and takes a drag of his cigarette. Yeah? Im running out of people then, day 1 is a crapshoot.
Nanook leaves his pants unzipped. If you got it, flaunt it, and what I got is a bunch of good reads.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think all of the mafia are within (this is not a POE):

Dyson
Lomo
Mizery
Nanook
MacDougall
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:13 pm I think all of the mafia are within (this is not a POE):

Dyson
Lomo
Mizery
Nanook
MacDougall
isn't this

by definition

a POE
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Process of Elimination that list could be literally made up off the top of his head
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”