wait we are killing falcon tbh?

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 189

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 1)

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:53 pm That's fine, you don't have to. I mean, why read posts, right?

Your read on me is as accurate as your read on Scotty. I'm done wasting my time on you.

Then waste it on me. Your posts today are bad.
Why are they bad?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Mizery »

wait

[VOTE: no vote] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:53 pm That's fine, you don't have to. I mean, why read posts, right?

Your read on me is as accurate as your read on Scotty. I'm done wasting my time on you.

Why are they bad?
Your accusation of tutuu on the basis of her reads lists is cherry-picked, your discredit of tutuu on the basis of her Scotty read is crap, and "I'm not wasting time on you" adds zero value to the dialogue beyond trying to bury someone into submission who is trying to voice suspicion of you.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 pm

Why are they bad?
Your accusation of tutuu on the basis of her reads lists is cherry-picked, your discredit of tutuu on the basis of her Scotty read is crap, and "I'm not wasting time on you" adds zero value to the dialogue beyond trying to bury someone into submission who is trying to voice suspicion of you.
She's not trying to voice suspicion, she IS voicing suspicion and has been doing so since the start of the game. Quit pretending like her voice is being silenced, it's not.

I'm simply trying to point out that tuutu has had a lot of confidence in other reads that did not pan out, and that maybe she should look at that when going forward with her other reads of supreme confidence. Hubris and all that, eh.

All quoted posts are cherry picked, you just did the same with a whole schwack load of your post reads...you even tell us that you picked them, so that's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Mizery »

I have to do things but I want to do things here so instead of doing either I will sit here staring at thread hoping someone else posts
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:03 pm She's not trying to voice suspicion, she IS voicing suspicion and has been doing so since the start of the game. Quit pretending like her voice is being silenced, it's not.

I'm simply trying to point out that tuutu has had a lot of confidence in other reads that did not pan out, and that maybe she should look at that when going forward with her other reads of supreme confidence. Hubris and all that, eh.

All quoted posts are cherry picked, you just did the same with a whole schwack load of your post reads...you even tell us that you picked them, so that's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?
This post is bad too.

"I'm done wasting my time on you" can have the effect of silencing a voice by pure emotional force. Spare me.

tutuu did not voice supreme confidence in town reading Scotty. She just town read him. Her read on Scotty is irrelevant to her read on you. It's a way of playing to the audience more than it is speaking to tutuu directly. You clearly aren't interested in her perspective anyway, because you're done wasting your time on her.

Comparing interactive reviews of a dead mafioso with two isolated reads lists pulled from the void is silly. Calling me hypocritical is nigh meaningless. Am I mafia? Why does that sentence exist?

Respond to this if you wish, but I will tell you first: I am much more likely to be moved by hunting than by any continuation of this conversation. If you're not mafia, find out who is and I will listen. I am so far not compelled by the suspicion you voiced of tutuu. Maybe I'll be compelled by something else.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 pm

Why are they bad?
I mean, tuutu literally said she didn't read a post of mine, has tunneled me since the start of the game, just double voted me with a monstrous meme wall post, and I'm the one trying to bury her into submission??

Get real, this post is so fuxking hypocritical on so many levels.

I'll take a step back, see y'all tomorrow
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:03 pm She's not trying to voice suspicion, she IS voicing suspicion and has been doing so since the start of the game. Quit pretending like her voice is being silenced, it's not.

This post is bad too.

"I'm done wasting my time on you" can have the effect of silencing a voice by pure emotional force. Spare me.

tutuu did not voice supreme confidence in town reading Scotty. She just town read him. Her read on Scotty is irrelevant to her read on you. It's a way of playing to the audience more than it is speaking to tutuu directly. You clearly aren't interested in her perspective anyway, because you're done wasting your time on her.

Comparing interactive reviews of a dead mafioso with two isolated reads lists pulled from the void is silly. Calling me hypocritical is nigh meaningless. Am I mafia? Why does that sentence exist?

Respond to this if you wish, but I will tell you first: I am much more likely to be moved by hunting than by any continuation of this conversation. If you're not mafia, find out who is and I will listen. I am so far not compelled by the suspicion you voiced of tutuu. Maybe I'll be compelled by something else.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 243

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gang, suspicion exists. We're playing Mafia. I realize it's frustrating, and when it's wrong it often comes with mistaken interpretations or various other forms of oops. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe falcon is wrong. Maybe tutuu is wrong.

These kinds of interactions are going to happen in a game and we have to handle them with aplomb. If you're really losing your mind, you know who to contact. If you need to step away for a while, cool.

Voting for ourselves and walking away is only going to make it worse. If you're my teammates, either or both of you, then let's get to it. Town needs your help. I need your help.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

was joking fam LOL

made myself laugh

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:18 pm Gang, suspicion exists. We're playing Mafia. I realize it's frustrating, and when it's wrong it often comes with mistaken interpretations or various other forms of oops. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe falcon is wrong. Maybe tutuu is wrong.

These kinds of interactions are going to happen in a game and we have to handle them with aplomb. If you're really losing your mind, you know who to contact. If you need to step away for a while, cool.

Voting for ourselves and walking away is only going to make it worse. If you're my teammates, either or both of you, then let's get to it. Town needs your help. I need your help.
If you want cooperation, you should stop pushing obvious town.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Scotty and NotAnAxehole

From Scotty

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:42 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 am I thought tutuu was DS. Then I realized that was impossible.

This is my 24hrs activity.
What is DS?
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:35 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:41 am Kill Falcon today, kill Scotty tomorrow, re-evaluate day 3.
I’d shoot you if I had a shot :charlieblackmon:

Gimme something real, like rock n roll
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:02 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56 am I think Falcon and Scotty are the same alignment.
this is based on what exactly

Snore

From NotAnAxehole

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:41 am Kill Falcon today, kill Scotty tomorrow, re-evaluate day 3.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:51 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:23 am Rondo hella reactionary though. Can’t shake this feeling, hackles standing up.

But I suck at D1 so maybe I should just pull a Mac and sheep the consensus town
Nah he's just mafia. You're doing well.
Interesting, I dont quite agree with a blatant declaration without any proof to back it up

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
You don't agree that you are mafia?
I do not, although I don't mind being lynched first night. I just dont take first day seriously like nanook.
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:51 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:23 am Rondo hella reactionary though. Can’t shake this feeling, hackles standing up.

Interesting, I dont quite agree with a blatant declaration without any proof to back it up

Note that if you turn out to be bad, this is your teammate just for this random vote.
it was a random vote and you trying to tie him up as my team mate might just be an excuse for you to sus him later? TMI?

Is there Scotty + MacDougall equity?

[VOTE: motel] aubergine
Falcon Scotty mac is a reasonable thought.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:21 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56 am I think Falcon and Scotty are the same alignment.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 pm dunya -tinfoil
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME -tinfoil
NotAnAxehole

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey
Lime Coke / JJJ - mostly from LC

Scotty
falcon45ca
tutuu

This is mostly gut reading off first day interactions.
If I were a betting man, I'd say that your null reads contain all of the mafia:

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey

There may or may not be some kind of process at work here, but it remains under the curtain if so. I'm sure that's deliberate. These reads don't entirely make a lot of sense above the curtain, e.g. various consecutive posts in direct conflict (vote Scotty, Scotty isn't included in a list "that contains all three mafia", my POE has no more than one mafia, but also Scotty and falcon are teamed -- yadda yadda. Take it or leave it.

~~~

Conclusion

At face value I have no reason to separate the two. I don't really believe that NAA is mafia, but the reasons why aren't related to his interactions with Scotty.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:21 pm If you want cooperation, you should stop pushing obvious town.
Sure. To whom do you refer?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:24 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:21 pm If you want cooperation, you should stop pushing obvious town.
Sure. To whom do you refer?
:ponder:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I mean, Falcon gave up, that's syndicate town meta.

Not even that, Falcon was basically cleared for me on D1. 🤷‍♂️ Kill whoever though.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:27 pm I mean, Falcon gave up, that's syndicate town meta.

Not even that, Falcon was basically cleared for me on D1. 🤷‍♂️ Kill whoever though.
but if he's town dass just so unreal like. i aint even push him yesterday, i townead him for first half of day, then i scumread him, then idk i did stuff, i ended up voting him and dass about it

what kinda meta is that lol ppl losing their shit. if they're mafia i respect it, juss trynna win. but cmon breh. well ive had moments where i lost my shit but id like to think it was over bigger pressure idk
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

As you've seen this game, I don't hand out lock town PoE reads lightly. You should have some faith that my 3rd lock town is accurate.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

POE pool can't go more than 6-deep. Here's a split given my current feelings overall (not limited just to those interactions I reviewed):

Master Radishes
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
NotAnAxehole
tutuu
Mizery

Nanook
motel room
falcon45ca
Dyson sphere
TonyStarkPrime
Alison

Don't care about the order within tiers. I'll open up another wagon, what the hell. Mac's placement remains a product of the role claim exclusively. I don't necessarily think I need six suspects and could probably drop a couple, but I'll play it safe and stay with the max.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Kill Alison today. Falcon such an easy read, I really don't get why you guys are all on him.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could consider calling falcon town just on the basis of this page. I don't really believe in a "Syndicate meta = quitters are town" universe given that I have seen so many examples to the contrary. But there's a certain attitude to falcon's rage here that seems that way. Anyway I don't care that much at the moment and would rather he just do his thing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:33 pm POE pool can't go more than 6-deep. Here's a split given my current feelings overall (not limited just to those interactions I reviewed):

Master Radishes
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
NotAnAxehole
tutuu
Mizery

Nanook
motel room
falcon45ca
Dyson sphere
TonyStarkPrime
Alison

Don't care about the order within tiers. I'll open up another wagon, what the hell. Mac's placement remains a product of the role claim exclusively. I don't necessarily think I need six suspects and could probably drop a couple, but I'll play it safe and stay with the max.

Our lists are similar, though I have falcon town, misery poe
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The only interactions I didn't review are Mac (role claim) and Radishes (doubt he bussed). If anyone out there thinks they should be given more scrutiny then by all means say the word (and/or just go on and scrutinize).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:54 pm Interactions of Scotty and RondoDimBuckle

From Scotty

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:23 pm It is supposed to be a gif of the whole of Shrek

https://preview.redd.it/4vwc2telggr21.g ... d71e9f339b

Also anyone above 11 posts I am suspicious of since we have 48 hours to post and it seems like its anti town to lock yourself out of responses.

Also since I HAVE to declare who I am voting for I will say I am voting for one of:
dunya
Master Radishes
TonyStarkPrime
Lime Coke
lost monkey
RondoDimBuckle
falcon45ca
Scotty
motel room
NotAnAxehole
tutuu
Dyson sphere
Mizery
MacDougall

That is all
wtf is this
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:51 pm 1. both givers holstered. we mass claim. mafia kills our town PR tonight. IF we play it right on the next day we get a conf town (the mafia target) + we have a safe sane ability to use/leash. but there is potential for outplay by maf coz i think it relies on us not being dumb

i hope town pr giver gave shot n0 coz i think thats better

2. both givers gave shot. we mass claim. we have 2 confirmed town immediately (assuming no cc), we have a safe leash on sane PR. thats best case scenario, so much good stuff

3. town pr gave shot, scum pr holstered. dass reasonable i think, i dont think they can fuck with us too hard. we still get our peek tomorrow i think

4. town pr holstered, scum pr gave shot. this is uh bad. we get a peek but mafia can kill it tonight. we dont learn shit.

i think that if the town PR gave their shot on N0, they should say so and lead the mass claim, because good stuff will follow. if town PR didnt give their shot on N0 we should stay quiet coz its bad. what yall think of my genius plan?
I agree with this.
I am a contrarian and disagree with this

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

But actually I dont agree with this, the fact that a wolf can get a town role means your whole theory is hoping a wolf isnt picked. Sure the % chance of picking a town at random is high but not guaranteed. This seems like a way to get a wolf deep lime and tutuu w/w? :think:
lol I agree with what rondo is saying here, but lol this seems a little too kneejerk accusatory
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:12 am Yea, ima tie it up

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Will reassess tomorrow but I don’t like rondo’s entrance

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:25 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:23 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:12 am Yea, ima tie it up

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Will reassess tomorrow but I don’t like rondo’s entrance
I agree rondos entrance sucked. Lets get him out.

[VOTE: Rondo ] aubergine

Note that if you turn out to be bad, this is your teammate just for this random vote.
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:00 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:43 am
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:02 am Scotty seems towny to me at this early stage. Tutuu seemed good too but that jester comment is actually saying nothing now that you point it out.
It was an expression...

"This person to me feels over the top, im not sure how to proceed reading him"

Scotty - "There are no jesters and u know it"

*Me puts arms in air* u got me guys
It just seemed in my reread an attempt to evoke a certain response. Regardless, you pointed out that you didn’t know if you should read him as towny or wolfy, which was a nothing stance like motel said.

Granted, I also don’t know rondo nor do I know how they usually operate D1, but I agree that he’s acting like a jester, or else a broken clown (thanks mac)
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am I'm finding Rondo's wacky vote gimmick to be towny. I don't see mafia making themselves this noticeable doing something like that.
I don’t know his meta, but I agree

And between you and dunya as the wonder twins, I view you as more town than she.

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:43 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am I'm finding Rondo's wacky vote gimmick to be towny. I don't see mafia making themselves this noticeable doing something like that.
And yet on the flip side, rondo only started voting on the carousel after being roundhouse kicked for making some weird logical leaps in the beginning, so maybe this is just defensive maneuvering
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:56 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am
tutuu deliberately overposting knowing we won't chop her if she's unable to defend herself? :smoky:
Im not under threat of getting chopped this day based off ppls current reads and even if that was my scum plan and i did it, u could then interrogate and chop me the next day
we have a full 26 hours and change till vote lock and if you run out of posts you cant change your vote so at that point its easy to claim tomorrow on no I couldnt change my vote off someone that was cleared in the last 6 hours because I ran out of votes, oh well :shrug: scummy to be at 60-70+ half way through the day

[VOTE: lime coke ] aubergine
This is the most reasonable thing you’ve said all game

+1
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:49 pm If you like this @Scotty
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm
tutuu deliberately overposting knowing we won't chop her if she's unable to defend herself? :smoky:
Im not under threat of getting chopped this day based off ppls current reads and even if that was my scum plan and i did it, u could then interrogate and chop me the next day
we have a full 26 hours and change till vote lock and if you run out of posts you cant change your vote so at that point its easy to claim tomorrow on no I couldnt change my vote off someone that was cleared in the last 6 hours because I ran out of votes, oh well :shrug: scummy to be at 60-70+ half way through the day

This is the most reasonable thing you’ve said all game

+1
Youll love this
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:22 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:15 pm nook isn't hard townreading me yet so something is wrong with me
Okay i think this post specifically is towny

Its a very creative post lt to come up with as mafia unless uve seen it before / done it before as town
You can waste at post on this

But not reply to this

:think:
[VOTE: f4lcon ] aubergine
[VOTE: lost monkey ] aubergine
y r u playing voting roulette
Do you actually find tutuu sus for this or are you just spitballing

If we follow the thread here, I think it's pretty telling. Scotty started harshly anti-Rondo, and shat in his Corn Flakes over various minutiae. Rondo was a very easy player to go after because of his voting behavior (to his credit, there's value in that), and Scotty took the bait. Then eventually when it became apparent that a Rondo chop was not likely to materialize, he conceded the "I agree" town read initiated by my predecessor Lime Coke.

Good looks for Rondo.

From RondoDimBuckle

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:45 am

it was a random vote and you trying to tie him up as my team mate might just be an excuse for you to sus him later? TMI?

Is there Scotty + MacDougall equity?

[VOTE: motel] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:43 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm LC
MR
axehole
rondo
TSP
scotty
mac
probably nook

my town reads as of 6.40pm on august 11

And between you and dunya as the wonder twins, I view you as more town than she.

No, stop, please, I want to be suspicious. Good night Dunya, you are rip before dawn

[VOTE: Scotty ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:53 pm
y r u playing voting roulette
Do you actually find tutuu sus for this or are you just spitballing
all content is good content for tomorrow
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:31 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm LC
MR
axehole
rondo
TSP
scotty
mac
probably nook

my town reads as of 6.40pm on august 11
What I get for taking forever to post. 🤦‍♂️

Dunya
LC
MR
Tutuu
Mac
Axe
TSP
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook (?)

So 10 people (With 1 question mark) on that list. :)
lol
Let’s just lynch low posters then eh?
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 pm
► Show Spoiler
Gut scum:
Monkey
Dyson
Falcon
lol you and I are seemingly aligned with those bottom 3 scumreads

:confused: :charlieblackmon:

:confused: :charlieblackmon:

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:42 pm
As mac pointed out: if she is mafia, I just don’t wanna have to deal with it.

:rolleyes: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
@dunya not that I am defending Scotty, what happens in the world he flips green?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:24 am
Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:22 am If the jjj slot is scum then im going to eat my hat

Because i dont want to live in a world where someone subs out of a game as a part of an elaborate AtE
I dunno I am going to wait for Dunya to weigh in on things and Nanook, he did come out swinging but that could be to save his bacon. Compelling points though.

[VOTE: Dunya is on scotty so thats where I am actually sitting, just to be clear I am voting for scotty, all the best love and kisses - Rondo ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:27 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:40 am rondo
falcon
scotty

i dont think all three of them are mafia, but i am 100% sure mafia lies within those three.

don't like the whole reaction of scotty, i dunno why jay moved off him for silly reasons, but undermining my genuine case on him the way he did is defo something wolves have done with me before just cos i can't articulate my suspicions in big shiny cases like most ccan

falcon feels like the mischop if thread activity is anything to go by.

if falcon is town, it could mean rondo and scotty are both w. or one of them still is. if falcon is mafia, then rondo is likely town based on voting patterns i think.
I dont like this setting up of an excuse when scotty is mischop to turn on me
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:00 pm dunya -tinfoil
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME -tinfoil
NotAnAxehole

TonyStarkPrime

Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
motel room
Mizery
MacDougall

lost monkey

Scotty
falcon45ca
tutuu

This is mostly gut reading off first day interactions.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:36 pm [VOTE: scotty ] aubergine

Not a lot of consequence to add from this side. The tinfoil on dunya at the end looks authentic enough, and it was contingent upon a Scotty town flip. So okay sure.

~~~

Conclusion

Rondo was the only Scotty voter I thought was a plausible enough busser to investigate. So I did. I think he looks more town than not.
Lol

He put him into a tie with 24 minutes left

Hes only ever mafia if Dyson is too, and that seems unlikely, so...

Yeah. Idk how you see that as a potential bus vote unless you think Dyson is mafia too
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:43 pm Lol

He put him into a tie with 24 minutes left

Hes only ever mafia if Dyson is too, and that seems unlikely, so...

Yeah. Idk how you see that as a potential bus vote unless you think Dyson is mafia too
You care about those things much more than I care about them. Mafia doing that wouldn't even be remarkable to me regardless of Dyson.

But whatever, I town read Rondo.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont wanna hurt no feelings, i aint trynna bully anyone n shiet

but we do be playin a game were we call each other liars right

and like
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:35 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:25 pm Tbh i did forget it was there tho, thanks for reminding me

[VOTE: lime] aubergine
Same with you. Literally no reason to scumread me this game I'm obvious town.
Broseph made some compelling arguments

I thought you adjusted your posting to fit thread flow in a kind of scummy way
BULL FUCKING SHIT

THAT REASONING IS FUCKING WRONG

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:10 pm

This post is bad too.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
i mean the "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???" bit is straight up copy pasted

slight differences that 3 question marks instead of 1 but like

shouuuld there be a plausible concern that mafia!falcon was like "damn, lime pulled that off and his slot got townread? i say BS that aint fair, and we lost the 50/50 rand on top of it??? yea F these villagers imma give them a taste of their own medicine"

i felt the same way as wolf and did so in bread mafia

iono fam

i still think falcon and alison are the last mafia, i guess i don't care about the order they die in

Admittedly vote stuff is flawed given the absence of retroactive votecounts (and I'm not about to rebuild them by hand), but there's still some useful stuff to see.

For example theres nearly always a second mafia wagon and/or an absentee team yesterday, and if Dyson is town we can narrow down the poe to about 4 people imo
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:50 pm Admittedly vote stuff is flawed given the absence of retroactive votecounts (and I'm not about to rebuild them by hand), but there's still some useful stuff to see.

For example theres nearly always a second mafia wagon and/or an absentee team yesterday, and if Dyson is town we can narrow down the poe to about 4 people imo
oh i can make one since votes are required to be made both in poll and in post, so i can backtrack it

Anyways a lot of people are increasingly close to being clear...Jay, Rondo, radishes...if falcon is mafia we can add motel/mizery/tutuu...apparently mac claimed pr giver, so add that for now...

So yeah, I think we're on a good track

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:50 pm Admittedly vote stuff is flawed given the absence of retroactive votecounts (and I'm not about to rebuild them by hand), but there's still some useful stuff to see.

oh i can make one since votes are required to be made both in poll and in post, so i can backtrack it
Ywah i have time of eod vote noted down, but doing the entire day was too much of a hassle for me

I know mac didn't call his Jay vote, otherwise they've all been called afaik
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:53 pm Anyways a lot of people are increasingly close to being clear...Jay, Rondo, radishes...if falcon is mafia we can add motel/mizery/tutuu...apparently mac claimed pr giver, so add that for now...

Any immediate take on NAA?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:53 pm Anyways a lot of people are increasingly close to being clear...Jay, Rondo, radishes...if falcon is mafia we can add motel/mizery/tutuu...apparently mac claimed pr giver, so add that for now...

Any immediate take on NAA?
Poe
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

man i aint backtracknig the whole shit with the initial VC too, this will have to do

(its in chronological order top to bottom)
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:08 pm [VOTE: Dyson] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:23 pm We probably should kill lomo i suppose

[VOTE: lomo] aubergine
Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:57 pm Alright, I'm going to vote [VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:12 pm
Dyson sphere wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:01 pm Tomorrow I'm going to vote dunya
Today I'm going to vote you

[VOTE: dyson] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:13 pm Jk

[VOTE: jay] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:16 pm [VOTE: dyson ] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:33 pm [VOTE: dyson] aubergine along with the crowd
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:36 pm [VOTE: scotty ] aubergine
Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:53 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Syn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:05 pm @Scotty was bonked. He was a Guilty Discord Member.

N1 will last for 24 hours. Please have night actions submitted to me within the next 23 hours, please.

Poll EOD D1
dunya
No votes

Master Radishes
No votes

No votes

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

Lime Coke / JaggedJimmyJay
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, MacDougall, Dyson sphere

lost monkey
No votes

RondoDimBuckle
No votes

falcon45ca
Voters: Mizery, tutuu, motel room

Scotty
Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Master Radishes, JaggedJimmyJay, dunya

motel room
No votes

NotAnAxehole
No votes

tutuu
No votes

Dyson sphere
Voters: NotAnAxehole, TonyStarkPrime, falcon45ca, Scotty

Mizery
No votes

MacDougall
No votes
rondo is defo the most clear unless weirdly w/w with dyson. he could have kept his vote for a 5 majority vote on dyson. we got the 50/50 rand on scotty only coz of rondo

that dyson cfd came outta nowhere

i wonder if there will be some benefit if i do the initial VC. ehhh

also i hate TSP's vote and his reads yeah
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Ywah i have time of eod vote noted down, but doing the entire day was too much of a hassle for me

I know mac didn't call his Jay vote, otherwise they've all been called afaik
oh if he didn't call it then jay was at 2 votes. iirc syn said he aint counting votes that arent called in both places. wonder if thats relevant somehow. iono. maybe im overthinking it and should just chill and chop these wolves yeah

Tbh I dont think we really need more than the eod votes and their timing rn, if the game isn't over after killing falcon/alison/starhole/tsp in that order maybe reevaluate, until then not sure there's a lot of solving that needs to be done
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

yea

and where are the power roles cmon

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:08 pm yea

and where are the power roles cmon
Yeah that might require reevaluation too lol
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by motel room »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:37 pm @Dyson sphere @motel room do any of u by chance have the power to give someone a power at night? like do u have an extra power in your rolecard?

and have yall received anything during the night?
Nope and nope
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

unless exactly mac received scum PR and he gave town PR to dyson someone is hiding something and that's just so bad loool

pls spit it out guys, u will hurt us a ton if u dont out the info ;-;

u think u helping and gonna be the hero but trust me u aint helping ;-;
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Mizery wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:22 pm Is falcon a super serious player I suppose I wanna ask that
Can we post links to other games? If not, I had a look at falcon in the RYM game that's going on atm. My take was he was having a lot more fun there - as town.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:55 pm ~~~

From motel room

motel room wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:00 pm wtf is this theme
My first guess was Bonk's Adventure
but I reckon not.
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:02 am Scotty seems towny to me at this early stage. Tutuu seemed good too but that jester comment is actually saying nothing now that you point it out.
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:35 pm
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:19 pm
motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:52 pm Motel's slim ISO is not towny IMO

Nice to know that he TR's Scotty tho...
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:53 pm [VOTE: Motel] aubergine
This is the dodgiest out of the votes for me.

Dunya's usually good at reading tone and genuine-ness so I assume she'll get off me, but lets see.
Neither dunya or myself are voting for you. Why are you preoccupied with votes on you, instead of hunting scum?
I am hunting scum ding dong, I only know me at the moment and they way people might opportunistically vote for me.

Isn't dunya still voting for me? I better drop a [VOTE: NO VOTE] aubergine
Do you have reads outside of people who've voted for you?
Yep, my good list atm is
Mizery, scotty, tutuu - maybe\probably Mac - I have tonystarkprime as good for a reason I cant recall

I honestly cant go either way on dunya and lime coke love in.

Potential bads are you rondo dyson and notanaxehole

The theme here is that motel room town read Scotty. Okay sure. I have no idea why, so motel will have to expand on that himself. Otherwise I cannot assess the sincerity of the read and will shrug.

~~~

Conclusion

This is another annoying interaction where I simply have nothing worthy of clearance. We're meant to make judgment calls in this game, and mine would be that motel room is probably town. I cannot claim any confidence in that though and need him to expand before I proceed.
It was a vibe read. I remember him being a funny guy and I felt he was being light and funny. That's pretty much it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hi everyone, just a reminder, please don't talk about games that are on-going. Please dm or pm me if you have any questions. Thank you!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Oh sorry!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:39 pm It was a vibe read. I remember him being a funny guy and I felt he was being light and funny. That's pretty much it.
Any idea who might be engaging in the mafia-styled bonking around here?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:12 pm Good afternoon. I will not backread anything except Scotty's ISO.

[VOTE: motel room] aubergine
Hence the vote?
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:19 pm I am sorry but you will not get top form Alison this game. I was on a month break from mafia for personal reasons and I only subbed into this game to help Syn out. JJJ killed a scum D1 so I will sheep him. Mac is probably scum for voting town JJJ. Nanook is probably scum for sheeping Mac onto a bad vote. motel room is probably scum because Scotty treated him really awkwardly. tutuu says there's some interactions with falcon and I think she's town so I'll trust her.

That's all I have for now.
Oh there's the reason way down the list? He treated me awkwardly. Definitely the one on the list that demands the super confident entry vote from earlier.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:57 pm If you see both partners tied at max votes, you don't sit on a vanity wagon. You hammer one to get bus cred, and then townread the other for being the counterwagon to flipped scum. Not concerned about Dyson + Mizery at all.

You should probably be rating motel lower than you currently are. Scotty awkwardly attacked Dyson for pointing out that motel's discord stuff is NAI. The slot that first accused motel of being scum with an angleshooty read got killed in the night. Scotty said "I could vote motel I guess" once and then never actually did it. motel is also a candidate for being one of the people too afk to save Scotty. They are my top scum read.
I dont know about the stuff Scotty did but "the slot" named dunya that accused me also was happy with my response. You think that's why she died overnight?

You have a very strong agenda here Alison. It feels like it doesnt match what you're offering.
I think the most negative thing about me is that I townread Scotty yesterday but yet that didnt come up here.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:55 pm
motel room wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:39 pm It was a vibe read. I remember him being a funny guy and I felt he was being light and funny. That's pretty much it.
Any idea who might be engaging in the mafia-styled bonking around here?
My lowest reads after the flip are
Falcon - I still think he's a good chance of scum. When I saw the tally in the morning it looked like falcon (at 3 votes) was a valid lynch and people who voted Dyson may have been staying away from either wagon, but it looks like it didnt go down that way necessarily - Falcon had 2 for most of that late period until Mizery voted Falcon late. Anyway that's not on Falcon so much as he hasn't vibed well for me, grey. And recent posts just add to that.
Alison - is now down there (I didnt even have lost monkey on my list before) for that entry against me. Lets see how that plays out.

Bit of a gap then
Rondo - I know he put the last vote on Scotty that got him lynched but I felt that there was a strong possibility they were team mates based on interactions
TonyStarkPrime - Very arms length from everything. I cant really feel what he's trying to figure out in a game about trying to figure out things.
NotAnAxehole - his reads are very different to mine, which hey could be totally wrong. My main suspicion of him is that he was voting for Scotty but then unvoted him at a bad time to join the Dyson wagon

Nanook, dyson and Mac in the middle. Cool with everybody else at the moment.

Return to “Previous Rackets”