Bonk Mafia (TOWN WINS)

Moderator: Community Team

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:33 pm @Alison why do you have all those names town?
Which ones?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:50 pm hot take

team is rando/nanook
Why?
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:51 pm

team is rando/nanook
Why?
townie mind meld
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:56 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Her treatment of falcon is my current biggest doubt. She gives enough town credit to try to appease Tony's expectations for a proper meta read, and takes enough back to ensure he's still POE and choppable.
Why would I be trying to appease Tony if I was scum? He's in the POE - nobody's really listening to him or sheeping his solves. Falcon is widely suspected. If I was trying to ensure Falcon is choppable, all I have to do is push on him and kill him. Yes, Tony might accuse me of being wolf because I'm misreading Falcon, but scum!Alison wouldn't care about that; in this position I'd focus on pocketing town leaders that I know well, like you and Mac rather than trying to play ball with someone else in the POE.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 185

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:42 pm
Dyson sphere wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:44 pm [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:16 pm I know Mac has the ovaries to pull off a fake claim and all that, but it would be a bit...useless?...to claim giving Rondo a role knowing it would be denied. It achieves little for his hypothetical scum team.

Mac is just 'shrug, probs town' until we have anything more to go off of, imo.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:22 pm ok so...

maybe rondo is a wolf here and reacted like this because he's got no idea how to play this game
I indeed did get a role cop option made available night 1 for night 2, I have two shots and I wanted to see who would try to swing votes in either my or Macs direction.

Considering wolves are hard up would they try to use this as an option to chop myself or mac

or do they know that I am trying to trap them and not saying anything? Do you see TMI in any of these posts?

Could Mac be lying about giving the role? Unlikely since he claimed who he gave it to and what exactly he gave.
since nobody else claimed to have received a role it was safe the assume the mafia PR giver was dead (scotty) so traps or reaction tests or stuff werent really necessary but yeah, good to know fam :p
ok
Alison

Post by Alison »

@tutuu Look over my Mizery towncase (#1250) and tell me what you think please.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:57 pm @Mizery who's mafia?
tbh I was about to say mac and falcon but then I looked at the voting and then I saw rondo's claim but yeah

rondo/mac team would be funny
this read is so bad it can only ever come from town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:54 pm well I will find out if Mac is mafia tomorrow by using my power but considering there are no other claims for powers it means Scott was power role wolf mechs wise. so Mac is hard clear and if mac is hard clear I am soft? clear because I didnt throw him under the bus? Nah I am NAI at best
that's a pointless use because

> if he is scum and you target him you might get a town result because wack

> if he is town...then he is town and you will get town.

I mean.
Yeah.

This doesn't make much sense but neither does it not make any
what the fuck
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:45 pm What kind of cop did you say you got?
Mac, Tutuu and I have already said, 2 shot cop, good or bad only
I mean you just called it a role cop lol, had to make sure
inb4 the team is actually legitimately rando/mac and they just did a bad fake cop claim
this person is always town imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:07 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 pm Who is my check for the night?
Do you think it will matter
wolves killed Dunya over role giver?

Yes
I think you always die tonight tbh
that's pretty much the entire reason I gave him the cop check tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:01 pm A lower post count than Axe with 55 if you include LM's poosts not a good sign.
Spoiler: show
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:12 pm Good afternoon. I will not backread anything except Scotty's ISO.

[VOTE: motel room] aubergine
Refuses to take in the whole game, NAI?
Random vote not explained
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:19 pm I am sorry but you will not get top form Alison this game. I was on a month break from mafia for personal reasons and I only subbed into this game to help Syn out. JJJ killed a scum D1 so I will sheep him. Mac is probably scum for voting town JJJ. Nanook is probably scum for sheeping Mac onto a bad vote. motel room is probably scum because Scotty treated him really awkwardly. tutuu says there's some interactions with falcon and I think she's town so I'll trust her.

That's all I have for now.
Says we wont get top game as an excuse for not catching up on a sub in game?
Proceeds to actually try and impact the game, actions do not match up with words here.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:22 pm NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
TonyStarkPrime
falcon45ca
motel room
NotAnAxehole
MacDougall

I took out the names I cleared. This is the POE that remains. If anyone has a reason to clear one of these names or to un-clear someone I cleared, speak up.
If Alison flips scum it is likely the POE here does not contain the final wolf. hiding the wolf in not saying their name?
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:23 pm I also easily could've saved OR bussed scotty at eod, so whichever you think my meta is i should be a relatively easy townread atp
Meh. W/T wagons means someone who's off both wagons is more suspicious. Lots of wolves don't want to make a hard choice between looking really bad by outing to save a teammate or sealing their fate by bussing so they sit on a vanity wagon and pray. Tell me why you wouldn't be one of those wolves.
Following this logic. LM chose to not vote because at that point there was no choice, make yourself look terrible and vote for anyone but scotty or jump on at the last second and look like a bus?
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:30 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:28 pm Prediction: Scotty doesn't die if Dyson is town.

I also have a narrow Poe I'm ok voting in. Lomo/Alison makes a lot of sense for a mafia slot if Dyson is town due to the lack of self preservation.
If you're referring to LoMo not showing up at EOD to self pres, he is a chronic slanker and will happily afk as both alignments without regard for his survival.
Not sure if actually true, could be a way of excusing behavior.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:43 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:40 pmI'm serious.
I don't think I've ever given a shit about looking bad in that way

I either bus scotty for the cred or I save him, I dont leave it to rand, that's the worst of both worlds

I could've easily justified either choice
This is exactly what you did in Modern Family.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:37 pm Iirc my PoE after flip was

Alison
Dyson
Misery
Nanook (only if also with Dyson)

I might be forgetting someone, but I think all of the mafia are in the above list. Maybe Alison / misery are the optimal kills today then, not Dyson.
I think only one person on this list is likely to be mafia and it's the person with the caveat, so
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 pm For those not familiar with the meta: in Modern Family, T&T (scum) was tied with BT (town) in 4-4. Nanook (scum) voted Mana, a smaller wagon also on town, pushing it to 3 votes instead of making a hard call whether to bus T&T or save them. It is quite literally an exact replica of the situation here.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:26 pm so basically if it's not NAA/Falcon or TSP/Falcon then it's probably ?
Then it's probably just motel and nook
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:26 pm so basically if it's not NAA/Falcon or TSP/Falcon then it's probably ?
Then it's probably just motel and nook
Alison and Nanook are not on the same team?

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:37 pm Hi.

I don't have much to add from what I've said before. motel has contributed 0 to the collective attempt to hammer out a POE that has been going on today. They pop in, OMGUS me, pop out. I am still very happy to kill them.

I have read nothing from TSP. I don't think any of Falcon's posts today has moved me greatly one way or another, and I haven't read his D1. If there are particular D1 posts from him you found townie, TSP, please highlight them.
A push on Motel, TSP and Faclon all in one post.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:53 pm NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
TonyStarkPrime
falcon45ca
motel room
NotAnAxehole

Here's where I stand as far as POE goes. Amongst these five players, there is a sentiment that Nanook is town expressed by Axe, tutuu, and Jay. I don't buy the argument that he definitively would have committed to a push on either Scotty or Dyson if he was mafia. Axe seems to believe this narrative. tutuu and Jay are townreading him for other, unknown reasons - presumably he posted some townie things D1 or something.

I don't have a strong reason to especially scumread Nanook other than the fact that he was parked on a bad wagon. I don't believe the story that he would never do that as scum; I think he is well capable of doing so. But most of the people in the POE were parked on bad wagons, and if other people say his posts are townie, or have a GTH villager read on him, I'm content to place him higher (ie. less of a priority) in the POE.

I've spoken about motel. TSP is a blank for me; I'm not great at reading him in general and he hasn't given me much to work with here either. Falcon's poor interactions with Scotty has been highlighted. I'm fairly good at getting there when Falcon is town, even if he's under suspicion; I don't see anything that would lead me to think he's being wrongly suspected here. He can go in the lower POE for that.

NAA is pushing bad reads, but this is NAI for him. He had a slight spark of townieness in the contrarian way he approached the POE, slotting Dyson and Mizery in and clearing Falcon. I think this is townie for him. I don't think he hardpushes me if motel room is his partner; motel gets auto'd off my legacy and then he is in trouble for taking that stance. If motel room is his partner I'd expect him to try to keep me alive a bit to keep the outcome of that suspicion uncertain (a la dizzy and alison in basic mafia). If he's partners with nook it would be strange of him to hardclear someone who is very easily exeable before nook is. That I can plausibly read him as being non-aligned with two other people in the POE (one of whom is my strongest scumread) is a plus point for him.

I'd order my POE as follows, towniest to scummiest:
NAA
Nanook
TSP
Falcon
motel

I continue to feel satisfied with my clears, and I think following this POE should win the game.
Mac has been removed from POE nothing stellar.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:22 pm Something of note: both TSP and Axe, who are in the POE, (both mine and the game's collective POE) seem eager to clear Falcon, who is currently a major suspect. I don't think they would do this if they were teamed with someone else in the POE that wasn't Falcon since in that world Falcon is town and they need his misexe. So if they are mafia they are most likely teamed with Falcon.
Placing Axe within the POE when no one day one that I rate personally had axe in the POE also could be seen as a lie?
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:36 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:34 am Six confident town reads, if correct, mean the game is locked and everything else is just time spent waiting for the inevitable. It'd be cool if folks could gimme six town reads or more if they've not already.
JJJ, Rondo, MR, tutuu, Dyson, Mac. I'm confident in all of 'em.
Final stance on town

Im not going to link them all but alison does a lot of secret and direct clearing of Dyson

if alison is wolf, Dyson is partner?

Have a read of ISO and let me know what you think
Addressing some of the concerns expressed here:

- I try my best to play to my win condition in almost every game I play (excepting extenuating circumstances). You won't get my top game but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to impact the game.

- LoMo's meta is well known and can be corroborated by multiple people here. He slanks and afks every game; trying to read into it isn't wise.

- Nobody is clearing Axe. There are people who feel better about him and people who feel worse about him, but nobody seems eager to place him in the towncore, sugesting that he is POE. This is what I meant - the debate about how townie he's been has largely centered around whether he should be upper or lower POE, but nobody has seriously suggested that he should be cleared to the best of my knowledge.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:13 pm I mean Dunia/dya is a weird choice for a doc dodge
this kill literally means never let Jay win at lylo and not a single thing else
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:21 pm I’ll state the obvious: barring someone else getting a role or Dunya not claiming yesterday Mac is actually confirmed town and doubts on this are to be postponed until like day 5
someone else will be getting a role because I have only handed out one role so far
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Yes
rude :(
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:13 pm Nobody is clearing Axe. There are people who feel better about him and people who feel worse about him, but nobody seems eager to place him in the towncore, sugesting that he is POE. This is what I meant - the debate about how townie he's been has largely centered around whether he should be upper or lower POE, but nobody has seriously suggested that he should be cleared to the best of my knowledge.
Day 1

Dunya, JJJ, Nanook

all had Axe not in their POE

To say otherwise is a lie.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:16 pm

Yes
Sorry it wasn't meant to be rude, I needed to hand it out to someone that the mafia (on this site) would really not enjoy having to kill and that I was townreading.

My entire approach to this game has been trying to force the mafia to mak sub-optimal kills and leave Jay alive. I am surprised they didn't kill me but I don't really want to read into it all that much at this point.
Alison

Post by Alison »

My reads haven't really changed. I continue to feel comfortable with my POE ordering and nothing has made me question my townclears. My legacy is clear, and I think it's also fairly uncontroversial: go motel first, then TSP, then nanook, then Axe/Falcon and you should win. Kill me to assuage your doubts if you must; we have space for an extra misexe if both scum are contained in those five names. Reasses at LyLo in case it's MR slipping past the cracks or something, but until then I feel that this game is going in the right direction and should be kept on rails. A mafia died D1 and left behind clear spew and clear wagonomics; we should play properly based on that. Don't let people in the POE cause chaos or try to open it up with tinfoil and shade-throwing on townie but framable slots like Mizery or MR before LyLo. Don't ever leave motel alive past D3 if you kill me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EBWOP: Not in POE, town or at least Dunya had him as town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:18 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:13 pm Nobody is clearing Axe. There are people who feel better about him and people who feel worse about him, but nobody seems eager to place him in the towncore, sugesting that he is POE. This is what I meant - the debate about how townie he's been has largely centered around whether he should be upper or lower POE, but nobody has seriously suggested that he should be cleared to the best of my knowledge.
Day 1

Dunya, JJJ, Nanook

I fancy that neither Jay or Nanook would say he's clearly out of the POE. A day 1 POE is just a glorified reads list. Today's POE we have actual information.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Day 1

Dunya, JJJ, Nanook

I don't know or care about what's going on Day 1. I'm talking about D2 and the POE being collectively hammered out here. Who here thinks Axe should be totally towncleared and taken out of the POE?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:16 pm

Yes
Sorry it wasn't meant to be rude, I needed to hand it out to someone that the mafia (on this site) would really not enjoy having to kill and that I was townreading.

My entire approach to this game has been trying to force the mafia to mak sub-optimal kills and leave Jay alive. I am surprised they didn't kill me but I don't really want to read into it all that much at this point.
Nah I appreciate it. I was acting scummy. I just always die before day 3 hahah.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 pm My reads haven't really changed. I continue to feel comfortable with my POE ordering and nothing has made me question my townclears. My legacy is clear, and I think it's also fairly uncontroversial: go motel first, then TSP, then nanook, then Axe/Falcon and you should win. Kill me to assuage your doubts if you must; we have space for an extra misexe if both scum are contained in those five names. Reasses at LyLo in case it's MR slipping past the cracks or something, but until then I feel that this game is going in the right direction and should be kept on rails. A mafia died D1 and left behind clear spew and clear wagonomics; we should play properly based on that. Don't let people in the POE cause chaos or try to open it up with tinfoil and shade-throwing on townie but framable slots like Mizery or MR before LyLo. Don't ever leave motel alive past D3 if you kill me.
I would go TSP first but I don't care that much because I still feel as though you are probably right. I also feel like there is probably two mafia on Dyson Sphere only, so once we flip the other one that is on there we can probably clear the rest of that wagon and then start flipping the Jay voters not named Mac instead.

Part of the reason why I was to flip TSP first over Motel is this reason.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 pm
Day 1

Dunya, JJJ, Nanook

I fancy that neither Jay or Nanook would say he's clearly out of the POE. A day 1 POE is just a glorified reads list. Today's POE we have actual information.
Fine Im willing to let it go if you say so
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The current wagon state is very interesting though.

Motel/Nanook not voting Alison here even though Alison is pushing Motel Room. This is a pretty decent look for Motel Room imo, and if Alison is town, also Nanook.

Tutuu voting Motel over TSP interests me slightly. @tutuu got words for this for me? Sorry if I am making you repeat yourself.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Mizery »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:01 pm

team is rando/nanook
Why?
townie mind meld
nothing towny about that question so unless this is ironic this is you reaching to make connections imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@JaggedJimmyJay why are you voting Alison over TSP?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:23 pm The current wagon state is very interesting though.

Motel/Nanook not voting Alison here even though Alison is pushing Motel Room. This is a pretty decent look for Motel Room imo, and if Alison is town, also Nanook.

Tutuu voting Motel over TSP interests me slightly. @tutuu got words for this for me? Sorry if I am making you repeat yourself.
Why's that make them townie? Both of them can believably switch to me EOD if they need to, and they can also stay off my wagon to avoid getting their hands dirty if they wish. (Applying more to Nanook than motel for the latter.)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:24 pm

team is rando/nanook
Why?
townie mind meld
nothing towny about that question so unless this is ironic this is you reaching to make connections imo
thats what I thought, not that I think you are town either
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

team is rando/nanook
Why?
townie mind meld
It's ironic. I was intentionally using a cliche'd turn of phrase.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

My costar just told me that one of my don'ts was "fake expertise" and now I'm feeling self conscious about my mafia skills
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:23 pm The current wagon state is very interesting though.

Why's that make them townie? Both of them can believably switch to me EOD if they need to, and they can also stay off my wagon to avoid getting their hands dirty if they wish. (Applying more to Nanook than motel for the latter.)
I think Motel Room if mafia is more likely to already have his vote on you unless the team is exactly you two. Motel Room isn't an obsessed thread camper that plans out things well ahead of time.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

team is rando/nanook
Why?
townie mind meld
It's ironic. I was intentionally using a cliche'd turn of phrase.
hence the "unless it was ironic" so let's just say pogchamp and call it a tie
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:26 pm My costar just told me that one of my don'ts was "fake expertise" and now I'm feeling self conscious about my mafia skills
your costar?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:26 pm My costar just told me that one of my don'ts was "fake expertise" and now I'm feeling self conscious about my mafia skills
I advise you not to let obviously false beliefs like astrology make you feel bad about yourself.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Alison are you voting Motel Room simply because you think he is wolifer than TSP or is there something else to it that I missed?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 pm @Alison are you voting Motel Room simply because you think he is wolifer than TSP or is there something else to it that I missed?
I think he is wolfier than TSP. I would be happy to vote TSP today as well.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:26 pm

I think Motel Room if mafia is more likely to already have his vote on you unless the team is exactly you two. Motel Room isn't an obsessed thread camper that plans out things well ahead of time.
Eh. I guess.

Nanook gets no cred though.
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

vote state as of whenever now is
Dyson sphere
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
5%
Voters: MacDougall
Lime Coke / JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
lost monkey / Alison
21%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime, JaggedJimmyJay, NotAnAxehole, RondoDimBuckle
MacDougall
5%
Voters: Dyson sphere
Master Radishes
No votes
Mizery
No votes
motel room
5%
Voters: tutuu
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
NotAnAxehole
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
16%
Voters: Alison, motel room, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
tutuu
No votes
[SLEEP]
No votes
[NO VOTE]
11%
Voters: falcon45ca, Mizery
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 pm
your costar?
fun astrology app. Aparently I should "do" grecian urns. if anyone knows what that means in any context please let me know.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:32 pm
your costar?
fun astrology app. Aparently I should "do" grecian urns. if anyone knows what that means in any context please let me know.
In popular slang, to "do" something means to have sex with it. So I guess you have your work cut out for you.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:33 pm
Mizery wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:32 pm
your costar?
In popular slang, to "do" something means to have sex with it. So I guess you have your work cut out for you.
oh no
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:26 pm

I didn't think of this, but I would expect an occam's razor player to have deduced that.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 1)

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:08 am nook is playing the game. I guess.

Oh oh, also I’m not voting JJJ on D1. if he IS town, then he’s better left in than out. I see nook is voting there but dunno why

OH and if we can start looking at voting sequencing, which is what I feel more comfortable at, falcon has been sitting at the forefront of the trains all day. I feel like mafia was fine with this wagon. Seems too easy..
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:02 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56 am I think Falcon and Scotty are the same alignment.
this is based on what exactly
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:11 am Exactly what I said
My interpretation, and I'd imagine dunya's given her commentary, is that it was sarcasm (and I found that sarcasm suspicious). So you're saying then that you were then and remain now on board with voting out low posters. Correct? Just for the sake of total clarity.
Yep, I agreed with tutuu with my Poe at the time being lomo/dyson/falcon.

As of now-
I’d still be down with dyson, because that slot is either super newby wolf or just an awkward town. If I had my fritters, they’d be the lynch today but that looks unlikely.
Falcon is not even most sus to me right now, hence me switching to dunya, but I can still see it.
c'mon now ppl what are we actually doing here? This is the most obvious teammate spew I've ever seen?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like wtf is going on.

So like Falcon was a huge suspect d1. Is a c/w to a w and prob town c/w. Votes on the town of the pair of the c/ws. Has awful spew from the dead wolf and has been somehow shielded today. This is ridiculous mafia. Falcon is an obvious hit.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Mizery »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:08 am nook is playing the game. I guess.

Oh oh, also I’m not voting JJJ on D1. if he IS town, then he’s better left in than out. I see nook is voting there but dunno why

OH and if we can start looking at voting sequencing, which is what I feel more comfortable at, falcon has been sitting at the forefront of the trains all day. I feel like mafia was fine with this wagon. Seems too easy..
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:02 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56 am I think Falcon and Scotty are the same alignment.
this is based on what exactly
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:11 am Exactly what I said
My interpretation, and I'd imagine dunya's given her commentary, is that it was sarcasm (and I found that sarcasm suspicious). So you're saying then that you were then and remain now on board with voting out low posters. Correct? Just for the sake of total clarity.
Yep, I agreed with tutuu with my Poe at the time being lomo/dyson/falcon.

As of now-
I’d still be down with dyson, because that slot is either super newby wolf or just an awkward town. If I had my fritters, they’d be the lynch today but that looks unlikely.
Falcon is not even most sus to me right now, hence me switching to dunya, but I can still see it.
c'mon now ppl what are we actually doing here? This is the most obvious teammate spew I've ever seen?
hm
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca
Voters: Mizery, tutuu, motel room

Scotty
Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Master Radishes, JaggedJimmyJay, dunya

You can honestly probably clear every single player that's voting here plus me. Is that not auto?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Radishes ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage