Total votes: 17
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 833

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 2]

Post by tutuu »

i want to scumread ender for shading sig

if sig is mafia i apologize for playing so anti-town today

but my heart tells me he is town, and i will defend him from the mischop attempts. if im wrong - so be it

ender - i will kill u.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:01 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:57 pm i didn't think you were particularly town at SoD but it evolved into a townread since because i think youre genuine in how you'[re reading me and it adds up to another player archaetype that has opposite reads on me based on my alignment(you townread me in bread mafia) and that's where i'm at

like a lot of my townreads boil down to "if this string of posts looks like they're putting in more than 2 braincells to determine this and aren't TMIing then they are town" and its worked for me for the average player fro the past several months and let me hard PoE scum easily.
Give examples pls, it's all you say way too general
i type from memory and this game is thousands of posts.

it is general because i am viewing you holistically.

im not really in the mood to effort rn because im in a sour mood + it feels useless the way you are demanding it, so you're going to have to take my word for it for now.

like step back and realize you aren't being charitable towards me - and you're demanding more and more because you dont want to change your mind. I do not think me providing posts will help you and you need to yourself reframe how you are approaching me. I have a very good intuition on these things and I trust it. I admit I have not really left my scumrange *technically* but i think the way I am thinking about the game if you care to look *does* show I am town.
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:15 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:14 pm Mac are you gonna out half the team in the next 10 minutes or can i go
According to Tutuu and Michelle I'm only alive because I'm a shit player so I might as well do nothing.
Vibe with me man, once I catch up.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:18 pm Though if I can get a town read from it then full steam ahead let’s go after Mac no logic no case just eliminate
I'mma just narrow my eyes at this
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 162

Post by Urist »

If michelle is w then koba is def w
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:05 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:57 pm i didn't think you were particularly town at SoD but it evolved into a townread since because i think youre genuine in how you'[re reading me and it adds up to another player archaetype that has opposite reads on me based on my alignment(you townread me in bread mafia) and that's where i'm at

like a lot of my townreads boil down to "if this string of posts looks like they're putting in more than 2 braincells to determine this and aren't TMIing then they are town" and its worked for me for the average player fro the past several months and let me hard PoE scum easily.

im not really in the mood to effort rn because im in a sour mood + it feels useless the way you are demanding it, so you're going to have to take my word for it for now.

like step back and realize you aren't being charitable towards me - and you're demanding more and more because you dont want to change your mind. I do not think me providing posts will help you and you need to yourself reframe how you are approaching me. I have a very good intuition on these things and I trust it. I admit I have not really left my scumrange *technically* but i think the way I am thinking about the game if you care to look *does* show I am town.
The problem is you find excuses for everything is against you, and you refuse in fact to play the game.

Enlighten me with your reads and with your way you are thinking about the game. I want to touch your thinking process.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Urist wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:08 pm If michelle is w then koba is def w
Michelle is town. How is Koba?

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:26 pm What are people's takes on Ender? Some people seem to know them and I think I saw one or two people give them a townread but they are a blank void for me.
I'm a town who was lazy D1. I'm going to fix that today maybe.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:07 pm
sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:18 pm Though if I can get a town read from it then full steam ahead let’s go after Mac no logic no case just eliminate
[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 162

Post by Urist »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:09 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:08 pm If michelle is w then koba is def w
Michelle is town. How is Koba?
If you're town then my statement is irrelevant
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:30 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:29 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:27 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:26 pm What are people's takes on Ender? Some people seem to know them and I think I saw one or two people give them a townread but they are a blank void for me.
i have the same read on at least half of the playerlist
I mean...yeah. Me too. I zeroed in on Ender because I was looking at the Dya wagon.
Ender has been alot less inspiring this game I guess I’d say? He seems to be playing a differently than his previous civ games and more on the quiet side. Which I believe was the read I had on him last game and he was mafia. I’ll go back and recheck pending that check is what my read will be.
Wait what?

I can link you multiple games I wolfed recently where I was a top poster. And in my only wolf game on Syndicate (As far as I can remember?) (JOATED) I also post-capped D1.

I absolutely don't have a volume-tell lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:11 pm
Why?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:11 pm
Why?
Peep ur notifications pls (it will just be faster), i responded to 2 of ur recent posts
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:08 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:05 pm

The problem is you find excuses for everything is against you, and you refuse in fact to play the game.

Enlighten me with your reads and with your way you are thinking about the game. I want to touch your thinking process.
i'm thinking there's way too many fucking posts and i will trust my townreads are correct right now.

my reading style can be described as "complexity of thought"

i've found it works exeedingly well on certain types of players - where if they are using multiple points of logic to make a point, it is town indicative. even if the logic is *implied*.

its got a bit of tone reading blended into it.

I *understand* some may see it as TMI - and that's still, albeit an annoying situation, *useful* for me. I don't mind being a subtly viable mislim on the board because it helps me sort others.

I think sig and urist for instance are not approaching the game in more than 1 dimension. I think they are not happy to rand scum. There's just heavy vagueness and straight up contradictory speech in their ISOs - mainly sig's.

There's a difference between how you and epi formed you read - however.
Like i said its like a fuckin vibe and i can't really explain in words its just there is stuff I see that makes me think "ok more than 2 braincells tried to make this read" kinda deal. thats the best way to explain it.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:13 pm
sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:30 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:29 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:27 pm
i have the same read on at least half of the playerlist
I mean...yeah. Me too. I zeroed in on Ender because I was looking at the Dya wagon.
Ender has been alot less inspiring this game I guess I’d say? He seems to be playing a differently than his previous civ games and more on the quiet side. Which I believe was the read I had on him last game and he was mafia. I’ll go back and recheck pending that check is what my read will be.
Wait what?

I can link you multiple games I wolfed recently where I was a top poster. And in my only wolf game on Syndicate (As far as I can remember?) (JOATED) I also post-capped D1.

I absolutely don't have a volume-tell lmao.
hahahaha you and I both man
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i think i like ender.
on a personal level - because i relate. but not exactly sold alignment wise :P but from my POV trying to ground me/validate me feels like +town but also maybe he is just relating to when they are town so its all useless ;-; cursed brain and my theories
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Epignosis »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:52 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:48 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:42 pm the case on me thus far:

I make townreads too easily

I now have time to effort this game

My playstyle

how very compelling
The case on you thus far:

You claimed to have regret that Dya died even though you felt good about that spot...

...that had zero posts prior to Dya coming in.

You claimed you didn't have time to reread things (which means you read them once) and that you hate third parties, so you picked Poison (when there were plenty of mafia candidates to choose from - surely as a civilian you hate mafia more than third parties?).

You called my posts bad but called me good for them.

You haven't clarified how you arrived at a position that I am good based on my "bad" posts.

You haven't specified when you read my posts but couldn't (re)read Mac's posts Day 1.

You are avoiding my questions.

That is the case against you thus far.
ok fam do u want to know why i think your posts are bad?

i think your reading style is completely bonkers and doesn't actually catch scum

but i can fucking *see* that you're trying and your mind is whirring in that direction of finding scum and NOT fabricating reads.

thats how

is that satisfactory?

And the dya thing is prob me being tired as shit last night rereading and thinking i would townread dya there and i mistook it as me seeing it before the flip. i dont remember much of yesterday. I'm being honest and truthful and i'm not perfect.
But I'm decidedly not trying. I dicked around all of Day 1 until the end.

What posts did I make say I'm trying to find mafia?

You also aren't telling me when you read my posts because couldn't reread the posts that lead to your choice to pick Poison.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:59 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:55 pm
sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:10 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:08 pm
sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:08 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:05 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 pm its me being mad that dya was flipped when with my unique blend of reading style i found them town :3
That's wolfy tbh
Yes that’s kind off what I’m getting at. There post flip reaction is really odd.

Also I hate when players start to claim kind off without solid info and no pressure. I’ve done that so often as mafia so always a bit pinged by it
no you arent <3 you're just mafia
Sure and the reasoning is?

Honestly originally thought you scum slipped, but that would require the flip to be a Miller which is a lot of ifs.

Still weird how quickly you OMGUS
This is the weirdest post I've seen yet.

Miller is Bastard.

This isn't a Bastard game.

I can understand Rondo making that mistake as he's new to Forum rules and Bastard stuff but I woulda thought Sig knows that.
just fyi there are zero sitewide standards on what is considered bastard on the syndicate and what isnt

every host decides for themselves

some hosts write it out, jpic didnt in this case

i did alert yall about some stuff that ive found - jpic doesnt think of godfathers as bastard, so he could have put one in here. i dont think this miller thing matters
Huh. I thought the standard that all flip-altering was always Bastard.

Might be artifact of previous communities I've been on though.

Meh.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@DkKoba please post your reads

DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

also michelle i think partially i subconsiously think that a scum!you would just lolcat if you're confirmed condemmed or just push a pet scumread to death rather than try to sort people so there's that. a bad assumption but hey - reasonable to think who the fuck would try when they flip anyways.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:52 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:06 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 pm its me being mad that dya was flipped when with my unique blend of reading style i found them town :3
That's wolfy tbh
oh sorry i should have rescheduled my date to not be during EoD sorry :smile:
Damn right. Imagine having priorities that aren't mafia games. That's sus.
yo werent u the guy who said d1 "yall should focus on the game more, stop messin around"

so u come in day 2 and this is the most interesting thing u find to reply to? nothin else?

(i dont mean to knock on u like on a personal level ofc, this is all game related. i find your behavior eyebrow rising)
I have woken up, as Day starts at 6am my time, and immediately headed to work. I am catching up between tickets and tech issues.

I literally am replying to things as I see them, in the order they were posted in.

Also, that post was sarcasm.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:18 pm @DkKoba please post your reads
you can't force me to sorry.

you can either read what I'm saying and how i interact with people or wait until I feel inspired enough to post a reads list. I dont do so until I have at least a certain confident level of townreads.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:59 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:57 pm

My playstyle

how very compelling

You claimed to have regret that Dya died even though you felt good about that spot...

You claimed you didn't have time to reread things (which means you read them once) and that you hate third parties, so you picked Poison (when there were plenty of mafia candidates to choose from - surely as a civilian you hate mafia more than third parties?).

You haven't clarified how you arrived at a position that I am good based on my "bad" posts.

You haven't specified when you read my posts but couldn't (re)read Mac's posts Day 1.

Oh don't forget that they tried to confirm themselves in an angleshooty way with something that isn't AI

And also outing that poison is not the poisoner for ??reasons

And the fact that they seem to be a roleblocker which is a ++scum role
i outted it because it was funny
It was?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

now if tutuu asked me for a reads list i would give them up :3
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:19 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:59 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:57 pm

My playstyle

how very compelling

Oh don't forget that they tried to confirm themselves in an angleshooty way with something that isn't AI

And also outing that poison is not the poisoner for ??reasons

And the fact that they seem to be a roleblocker which is a ++scum role
i outted it because it was funny
It was?
to me it was :shrug:
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:50 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:50 pm tutuu help me am i being crazy or am i right with my recent stuff :(

i feel very isolated rn
:hugs:

im very confident that sig is town, sorry if wrong. the emotion is too pure
I don't like a lot of things about Sig's posting so far tbh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:59 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:52 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:51 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:39 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:38 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:34 pm if the case on me is so compelling however, write one up. it should be sooo easy since "all my posts are wolfy" according to you @Michelle

I eagerly await tearing it down.
You want me to loose my time in your empty Iso.
No, i will not.

I have you as almost lock scum and i will move forward
The sole reason i stayed until now is because i waited for a sparkle from you who didn't came.

I'd love to share my honest thoughts but those would get me in trouble because they are not too nice.

I will content myself with you being able to eat massive crow when you enter the dead chat EOD today.
I don't get the last sentence. Can you reformulate?
I will be content with you being able to see how wrong you are when you enter dead chat EOD
It's your job to change my mind on this read in this game. I will not dig in your endless Isos in other games.
you don't want to change your mind.
thats not my problem.

I'm extending the branch to give you the info needed but you swat it away like a spoiled child.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure spoiled children hate branches.

That's just my experience.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:52 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:06 pm
That's wolfy tbh
oh sorry i should have rescheduled my date to not be during EoD sorry :smile:
Damn right. Imagine having priorities that aren't mafia games. That's sus.
yo werent u the guy who said d1 "yall should focus on the game more, stop messin around"

so u come in day 2 and this is the most interesting thing u find to reply to? nothin else?

(i dont mean to knock on u like on a personal level ofc, this is all game related. i find your behavior eyebrow rising)
I have woken up, as Day starts at 6am my time, and immediately headed to work. I am catching up between tickets and tech issues.

I literally am replying to things as I see them, in the order they were posted in.

Also, that post was sarcasm.
ok im vibe reading ender town................................... if you're scum im gonna be sad
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:51 pm I think Koba is probably town.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:51 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:51 pm oki fine lets just bury urist who is mad i said something they thought made me look townier from a scum pov :3
I think Urist is town.
Vibing so far.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:19 pm now if tutuu asked me for a reads list i would give them up :3
would you like to share your reads? ill give you a bubble gum :cloud9:
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:48 pm imma be real i would have to shoot tutuu n1 if im scum bc i would feel bad lying to her ;-;
ew
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:53 pm i think that nanook needs to die, especially if sig is town. if sig is town, wolf nanook came in today with the intention to mischop him.

i think nook keeping up his gimmick thru the whole game is scummy, and he broke it only to discredit my sig defense

@sig if ur town pls bury nook
I think Nanook is town. I'll double-check after work but I'm pretty sure his reads have been in his town-meta.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

OMG I REMEMBER WHY I SAID I TOWNREAD DYA SLOT PREDESSESOR BC

I RANDED TOWN WITH CREATURE B4 AND THEY GOT SUSSED FOR WEIRD POSTS AND I ASSUMED "oh if creature getting sussed that means they are town lol" but i didt know they neverr posted because i havent read most of D1 lol
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:21 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:19 pm now if tutuu asked me for a reads list i would give them up :3
would you like to share your reads? ill give you a bubble gum :cloud9:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: ooooooooooook !
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:23 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:53 pm i think that nanook needs to die, especially if sig is town. if sig is town, wolf nanook came in today with the intention to mischop him.

i think nook keeping up his gimmick thru the whole game is scummy, and he broke it only to discredit my sig defense

I think Nanook is town. I'll double-check after work but I'm pretty sure his reads have been in his town-meta.
please explain which one of his reads

i just iso'd him and 99% of his iso is literally saying hmmmm and fuck

i think that you're both mafia and i want you both dead
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:56 pm nook

made

are the people in my opinion had the scummiest day 2's

koba and michelle i started off scumreading but i thought had some good stuff, so im deciding what to think

radish, poison and falcon are the other 3 people i had the intention to scumread, still havent decided yet / havent read back / havent seen a lot today to judge
Other than Nook I vibe with a lot of this.

Made was towny D1 but I'm wavering on that one. His D2 has not felt good.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

ew

ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Well that's just him memeing

Hmmm = Good
Fuck = Bad

I worked that out by knowing the tv series lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:58 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:24 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:23 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:18 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:16 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:09 pm

TMI?

[VOTE: DkKoba ] aubergine
whats TMI about it?
Wagon being pure.
It's a supposition who can bring misinformation and looks like a narrative
you're deadass making shit up LMFAO wtf are you on about?

i made a fucking half joke because i didnt see any names i scumread on the list of people who voted after mac

are you desperate to mislim me after I claimed PR?
:werewolf:
good thing u are dying this day phase
I love it when people make predictions about who is dying when.
The person they were talking to is poisoned?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

da town: epi, tutuu, ted, mac, ender, michelle

mebe town: urist, syn, 112

people who i have legitimately not seen a single post from: drwilgy, falcon, nanook, rondo, ruri, tonystark

da idk zone: made, masterradishes, poison

woah buddy.... wtf: sig, scotty

i want bubblegum now!!
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:58 pm [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Vibe suddenly killed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:58 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:24 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:23 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:18 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:16 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:10 pm
whats TMI about it?
Wagon being pure.
It's a supposition who can bring misinformation and looks like a narrative
you're deadass making shit up LMFAO wtf are you on about?

i made a fucking half joke because i didnt see any names i scumread on the list of people who voted after mac

are you desperate to mislim me after I claimed PR?
:werewolf:
good thing u are dying this day phase
I love it when people make predictions about who is dying when.
The person they were talking to is poisoned?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:06 pm tbh yall arent ready for the moment where i feel the effort to tryhard and actually read bc dayplay is my *zone* when its at least d3 and sometimes D2 so :3
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:07 pm u townread a 0 poster for purity
Lmao
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

see i have a lot of potential of being good at this game but i fuck it up by having literally no effort in reading the game LMFAO
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:18 pm tutuu
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
sig
Epignosis
Syn
Urist
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
Scotty

DrWilgy
EnderWiggin
Ruri

Michelle
DkKoba

Master Radishes
Poison
falcon45ca

Made
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I prefer this read of me to the most recent one =P

Why are TSP/Scotty in your towncore?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:29 pm see i have a lot of potential of being good at this game but i fuck it up by having literally no effort in reading the game LMFAO
are you the kind of player who does/likes doing ISOs?

ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Gonna meta-dive this after work and see what I think.
tutuu

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:49 pm Fuck
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:58 pm Every chat I have is wolf chat, if you catch my drift
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:08 pm Im good at references
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:08 pm [VOTE: made] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:14 pm Hmm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 pm Mm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:10 pm [VOTE: epi] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:21 am Mm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:36 am Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:13 am Hmm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:28 am Mac mm
Rondo mm
Poison mm
Kza mm

Michelle hmm
Syn hmm

Epi...fuck
Ted...fuck
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:44 am Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 am Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:58 am No
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm Mm

Fuck
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:55 pm Mm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:39 pm Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:39 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:40 pm Hmmmmm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:52 pm No
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:02 am Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:41 am Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:42 am [VOTE: creature] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:58 am Hm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:59 am Hmmm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:26 pm Hmmmmm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:46 pm Naa: fuck

Epi: hmmmm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:48 pm Mm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:02 pm Hm?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:18 pm Hm

[VOTE: epignosis] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:19 pm No
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:41 pm No
this is the entirety of nook's iso

i snipped other people's posts he's quoting so it's easier to read, and also coz it looks funnier

i think he is mafia for keeping up the gimmick, and he is getting away with it because town was (is?) devouring itself

being non-chalant / chill / funny is a good way to blend in while the aggro townies are tearing each other's heads off

nook is mafia and needs death
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i will lend u a vote :3 [VOTE: nanook] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Well that's just him memeing

Hmmm = Good
Fuck = Bad

I worked that out by knowing the tv series lmao.
yes but how is that in his town-meta when his reads literally lack explanation?

like, he just gives the reads. ok cool. how is the act of "nook giving reads" part of nook's town meta. does nook not give reads as scum? how do u differentiate?

Return to “Previous Jobs”