Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Fleabag Mafia d2

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:18 pm Care to elaborate about what you mean when ya say "dissonance"? Are the tiers ordered?
The tiers themselves are ordered, but the names within each tier are not.

The "dissonance" refers to my inability to come to a solid conclusion with how I sort the names. There's a clash between gut and brain with you and ilario especially. Given the current game state it strikes me as inherently more likely than it did 24 hours ago (beyond just the sig flip) that one+ of you is mafia. Otherwise I would have to be wrong about one+ of my stronger town reads.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:03 pm [VOTE: johanna] aubergine
Why
I thought her entrance this phase looked stage. SPF was not a strange kill choice in my estimation, and Johanna's declaration of the opposite rang hollow to me, as did her speculation into why the choice was made, though I was probably already inclined to read it that way so I may not be assessing it fairly.
I also thought her first big post of the day was a Big Salad. Falcon already commented on it in a similar manner: she throws out a lot of names and describes things about those people, but the post itself does not say a ton.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:18 pm Care to elaborate about what you mean when ya say "dissonance"? Are the tiers ordered?

The "dissonance" refers to my inability to come to a solid conclusion with how I sort the names. There's a clash between gut and brain with you and ilario especially. Given the current game state it strikes me as inherently more likely than it did 24 hours ago (beyond just the sig flip) that one+ of you is mafia. Otherwise I would have to be wrong about one+ of my stronger town reads.
What are the anti-town arguments for Son of Anarch and Ilario?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Son of Anarch »

Well Jimmy boy, maybe you are wrong on one of your stronger townreads 'cause I'm definitely town here and I'm pretty sure my boy ilario is also town. But to tell ya the truth, even though I'm havin' my doubts on Sloonei, I can't fault ya for townreadin' the guy here. So I gotta say... go with your heart and your brain. If I'm bein' bamboozled by ilario I take responsibility for that, but right now I don't think I am. Maybe this is just a super simple game and we got it wrong day 1, yeah? I feel like we haven't heard enough from a lot of the people in the POE.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:22 pm

What are the anti-town arguments for Son of Anarch and Ilario?
For the purposes of this immediate dialogue, I can't provide anything compelling. Many an analysis would be more fruitful. From working memory: Son of Anarch just seems stiff in general sometimes* and has been slower than I'd like to accept the good indicators about Lime Coke. ilario was very quick to lock SoA into a town slot, and I am not sure it was warranted at the time. There's some pocketing potential. I realize this isn't smoking gun stuff.

*SoA, you'd asked me about this at some earlier point. I don't think it would be especially fruitful to pull out posts and say "this one is stilted/stiff", because that's an entirely subjective notion that doesn't provide you with any useful means of defending yourself. View it instead as a general assessment of your emotion level (pretty low) and agreeability -- sometimes it reaches a little beyond the boundaries of what I expect from The Typical Town Player. I don't know you at all, so some of these notions I would prefer to assess on a personal level via meta but with you I haven't that capacity.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:25 pm Well Jimmy boy, maybe you are wrong on one of your stronger townreads 'cause I'm definitely town here and I'm pretty sure my boy ilario is also town. But to tell ya the truth, even though I'm havin' my doubts on Sloonei, I can't fault ya for townreadin' the guy here. So I gotta say... go with your heart and your brain. If I'm bein' bamboozled by ilario I take responsibility for that, but right now I don't think I am. Maybe this is just a super simple game and we got it wrong day 1, yeah? I feel like we haven't heard enough from a lot of the people in the POE.
As it happens, when I formed my list, I sided with my gut. Whatever the game state might suggest to me, you both look more town than not -- thus you're in a more-town-than-not tier. It's not legally obligatory that there be mafia among you. The original POE could have been fine.

I'm just working through some initial uncertainty with this start of day. Something feels off, but I can't be certain whether it's more a product of something being off, maybe NAA forcing the thread into that perception with his views of Sloonei and I (and others in my POE), or just me reading the room incorrectly and neither of those is true.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

No worries. I just don't see the need to complicate the game until necessary. I'm an agreeable enough guy, sure. Heck, me even writin' this post is pretty agreeable, wouldn't ya think? But I'll tell ya what, bein' scum and bein' agreeable here serves me no purpose. I prefer to be in the center of the action as wolf, gettin' lots of blood on my hands whenever possible. Probably a bit hard to believe, eh? I'm pretty chill right now, after all. That's because I've got no teeth like those scary wolves, heh :)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If one of my stronger town reads is incorrect, I'd look first to Lime Coke. I think he's town, but I acknowledge it's my least consensus read in that pile and maybe other people are more correct than I am.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have an idea about how I can start to sort this thing. I will do it later. I won't say what it is. This post is pointless.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:39 pm I have an idea about how I can start to sort this thing. I will do it later. I won't say what it is. This post is pointless.
impending exercise hype
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How do you feel about the game right now, Sloonei?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:44 pm How do you feel about the game right now, Sloonei?
There is much work to be done. I don't believe we were wildly off base yesterday, but I would like to review everyone to see who, if anyone, has been fooling us.
I'm currently working on doing that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

impending review hype

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by Sloonei »

I town-read ilario based on energy early Day 1, but my Review has turned up a questionable early moment in his ISO:
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

True or false or none of the above?
agreed

sloonei town
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

True or false or none of the above?
agreed

sloonei town
I await your reception of my latest post before this.

Ah that’s a shame, well I tr you for other reasons now such as threadspew and you admitting it was made up.
ilario instantly agrees with my made-up TSP slander and slaps a town read on me in response. But then when I tell everyone that I was making junk up, he says "ah well you're town for other reasons anyway."

@ilario why did you "agree" with my early assertion about TSP? What is your experience playing with him and how familiar are you with TSP? Why did you view me as town in response to that post?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot's silence is deafening
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have been reviewing ISOs mostly in silence.

Dolby is an interesting case. I think my review of his posts made me feel slightly better about him, but not in any concrete way. Some of his early posts that gave me particular feelings:
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am Speedrunning the thread I don't think is working for me rn. Not in the right headspace.

If someone could give me names of people who are worthy of being ISOd that'd be great and I'd love them forever.
I think I like this post because I like the conscious effort to adopt a different approach to get involved. This really only works because Dolby showed good follow-through on his pledge to read ISOs on suggestion. I can see this being a town player who was genuinely trying to wrap his head around the game, but found that a straight catch-up was frustratingly unhelpful (#downwithketchup).
However, I'm not certain about this reading of this post because it could also be a mafier whose main goal is appearing engaged, and it is easier to do that when he has a specific ISO to sink his teeth into.
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am @Dolby what’s got you spooked about the players in The Triad?
All players are capable of putting on good scum performances and it feels in some way to be an extending "you were here in the beginning and I liked you so you must be good". Like, there's more reasons for you to be TRing each other but I feel like it's just starting there.
Okay, thanks. We’re all pretty familiar with each other. Sloonei is even the exact same human as me. I don’t fault you for that perspective.
almost wanted to call the "don't discuss other games" mindmeld to be towny
I also liked Dolby's whole handling of what he dubbed the "triad". He could have treated any one of us with some level of skepticism. I would expect a mafia member to want to sow discord in that grouping. But dolby restrained his caution to a mere warning about trusting too much, but did not engage in any sort of unfavorable reading of any of us individually. In fact, he was willing to acknowledge a slight inclination toward reading Jay and I as town.

I would put dolby as a mild town read right now if I were compiling a reads list.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:42 pm Marmot's silence is deafening
Has anyone here earned a prestigious Falcon Town Read yet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:45 pm
What makes you think they're prestigious?

My reads are shit until they're awesome.

Also, yes.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:50 pm

Also, yes.
This sentence:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm Cuz TR's should be earned, not thrown about like candy at a kid's birthday party.
Also, who?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't know if you're doing these in any order Sloonei, but a fresh review of Lime Coke would be helpful to me. My views are rather reliant upon gradual progressions of reading his posts live, and that can create biases that snowball. If you're doing other stuff, do your thing obviously.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I've skimmed through the ISOs purely looking for mechanical things, no content analysis (I don't know if it's needed actually)

Most town leaning evidence (in order):

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

Normally, I would suggest killing from the bottom up, but Ilario did something this game that I almost exclusively do as mafia, so I'm going to go look at some other games and check.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Does anyone have a D1 VC?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sig (6): jay, sloonei, spf, ilario, dizzy, lime
G-man (2): axe, tsp
Dizzy (1): sig
Falcon (1): son of anarch
Ilario (1): falcon
Axe (1): Dolby
Tsp (1): Marmot
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:57 pm I don't know if you're doing these in any order Sloonei, but a fresh review of Lime Coke would be helpful to me. My views are rather reliant upon gradual progressions of reading his posts live, and that can create biases that snowball. If you're doing other stuff, do your thing obviously.
I was not planning on offering comments on everybody just yet. I read or scanned all the ISOs to give myself a better understanding of what everyone has done to this point. I have nothing pressing to say about Lime Coke just yet, but he is somebody I would like to engage with some more this phase.

I can give him another look to see if I have any particular questions or comments.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:50 pm

Also, yes.
This sentence:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm Cuz TR's should be earned, not thrown about like candy at a kid's birthday party.
Also, who?
Haha, well I'd hardly call an earned TR from myself prestigious, tho I'm mildly flattered.

Yourself and NAA are my town core atm. There's 2 others on the periphery, tho I'd rather not say who right now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:05 am Thorough read of what I missed.

I like both Marmot and Dolby.

They can be number 7 and 8 in my townreads.

I'm satisfied with my list.
Why do you read them town?
I really wish I could remember but I actually don't. It was probably tone read at the most.
I do not read this forgetfulness as suspicious. Sometimes that happens. However, I do wish there was a more concrete explanation for these reads. That would be extremely helpful.

If I have a criticism to make against Lime Coke's posts on Day 1, it's that I do not see him working very hard to find suspects. He has plenty to say, but he seems to be offering mostly favorable or inconclusive stances on folks without a ton of skepticism.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 93
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:06 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 pm interesting stuff. i have some immediate thoughts about why i may have been poisoned, but i'm going to keep them to myself for now. it's kind of nice that i get to spend these 48 hours hunting with no tinfoil/suspicion against me whatsoever, minus the dying at the end of the day part :P
What's your current perspective/confidence level regarding ilario?
i will need to re-read illario before i answer that, but i would like to make it known that i was theorizing quite strongly overnight that there was a wolf between lime coke/illario. i have never seen lime coke and illario fail to find each other on d1 when they are villagers before, and illario remaining consistently suspicious of lime coke throughout the day as LC continued to townread him made me think that the dynamic would not be pure. i also estimate that the Epicmafians might be more likely to kill me than the other players here, but that is faulty reasoning, so i'm not weighing it too heavily
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would agree with NAA's list at least insofar that if I had to vote immediately to decide the day phase it'd be for G-Man.

It's hard to be inspired by that given the post count, but I don't care that's where I am.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 93
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

my capacity will unfortunately be fairly limited today. the best time for me to read/post thoughts will likely be tomorrow evening. if there are any specific opinions/takes that you'd like to hear from me before my tragic death, feel free to @ me and i'll make it a priority
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:06 pm Yourself and NAA are my town core atm. There's 2 others on the periphery, tho I'd rather not say who right now.
How on god's green earth did the two of us, and only the two of us, earn this position?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:09 pm my capacity will unfortunately be fairly limited today. the best time for me to read/post thoughts will likely be tomorrow evening. if there are any specific opinions/takes that you'd like to hear from me before my tragic death, feel free to @ me and i'll make it a priority
Johanna read plz
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:08 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 pm interesting stuff. i have some immediate thoughts about why i may have been poisoned, but i'm going to keep them to myself for now. it's kind of nice that i get to spend these 48 hours hunting with no tinfoil/suspicion against me whatsoever, minus the dying at the end of the day part :P
i will need to re-read illario before i answer that, but i would like to make it known that i was theorizing quite strongly overnight that there was a wolf between lime coke/illario. i have never seen lime coke and illario fail to find each other on d1 when they are villagers before, and illario remaining consistently suspicious of lime coke throughout the day as LC continued to townread him made me think that the dynamic would not be pure. i also estimate that the Epicmafians might be more likely to kill me than the other players here, but that is faulty reasoning, so i'm not weighing it too heavily
I'll be honest: when I saw you were poisoned my brain went straight to ilario. That's not fair and perhaps not wise either, but it happened.

If Lime Coke is indeed town as I suspect, I think that's a problem for anyone that has been hesitant to accept that view. Losing a POE mischop suspect hurts any mafia. I don't actually remember right now precisely how ilario has handled Lime Coke, so I will take this with a grain of salt until I can dig deeper. Thanks for answering.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Whenever you have a chance @staypositivefriend I'd appreciate your view of NAA. It'll carry fewer biases than I suffer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@JaggedJimmyJay

If I were a betting man, I'd say all of the mafia are in: TSP, Ilario, G-man, Johanna, LimeCoke
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:06 pm Yourself and NAA are my town core atm. There's 2 others on the periphery, tho I'd rather not say who right now.
How on god's green earth did the two of us, and only the two of us, earn this position?
It's a good town core.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:09 pm
I find you both have a very forthright tone, and you're both approaching the game in what I perceive as a direct manner...like you're both making reads that make sense

JJJ by comparison I do not find towny at all.
I find he's pulling a lot of threads in a game solvey attempt, but almost everything is hedged and doesn't actually take a stance.

A lot of "here's my reads, but if I'm wrong it's probably here" kinda stuff
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 pm JJJ by comparison I do not find towny at all.
I find he's pulling a lot of threads in a game solvey attempt, but almost everything is hedged and doesn't actually take a stance.

A lot of "here's my reads, but if I'm wrong it's probably here" kinda stuff
You just described Jay's town process pretty succinctly, but you prefaced it by saying it is "not towny at all."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:28 pm @JaggedJimmyJay

If I were a betting man, I'd say all of the mafia are in: TSP, Ilario, G-man, Johanna, LimeCoke
I will be a little surprised if this list does not include multiple mafia members. I would also be surprised if it contains all four of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:08 pm
You're not wrong in this, I'll admit that I'd probably end up killing you N1 because I'm dead scared of you and you know this.

But I'm not mafia so nya. :meany:
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm sorry for not appearing until now, took multiple L's yesterday including the Browns. Still reeling from that one.

I'll wrap my head into the game.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:36 pm

I will be a little surprised if this list does not include multiple mafia members. I would also be surprised if it contains all four of them.
I would be surprised if the list contains fewer than 3 mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:39 pm

Which three are you most confident about?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:40 pm

Ilario and Johanna.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:40 pm

Ilario and Johanna.
Want to complete the triad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could see it. For the moment I am just kind of taking TSP at face value with the watcher claim.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Uh... I was still operating based on Son of A's Watcher claim. Was that rescinded?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think SoA rescinded it. I'm not sure how "hard" a claim it was. The two of them can sort that out.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ok, so then my top 3 is obvious:

G-Man Johanna Ilario (equal equity)
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I was debating TSP & Gman, but the claim if held and un-cc'd changes a lot actually.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

What makes ya guys think ilario would poison Stayposi? Is there somethin' I'm missin' here?

Return to “Previous Heists”