55%

Total votes: 11
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Re: Fleabag Mafia d2

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:54 pm What makes ya guys think ilario would poison Stayposi? Is there somethin' I'm missin' here?
I spent exactly 0 seconds considering this, and will not think about it further.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Son of Anarch »

Nothin' in the past few pages has really stirred anythin' within me to be fully honest.
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

If someone could ask me a few questions or somethin' to help me get on some sorta track that'd be swell
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 pm JJJ by comparison I do not find towny at all.
I find he's pulling a lot of threads in a game solvey attempt, but almost everything is hedged and doesn't actually take a stance.

A lot of "here's my reads, but if I'm wrong it's probably here" kinda stuff
Understandable perspective if you view my posts from a detached vantage point. They probably look like that.

I've taken stances though. I am careful to qualify my perspectives with whatever uncertainties or variances that I think are pertinent, but I still land on a read -- usually in the form "town read" and "not town read".

When you play such a pure POE game as mine, there's less urgency to read anyone as "mafia", and the absence or dearth of mafia reads makes my ISO look "hedgy".
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:54 pm What makes ya guys think ilario would poison Stayposi? Is there somethin' I'm missin' here?
I don't want to dedicate a lot of dialogue to this since ilario can't do anything with it. ilario, Lime Coke, and SPF just happen to come from the same home community (EpicMafia) and it presents possible connections unique among them.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 pm If someone could ask me a few questions or somethin' to help me get on some sorta track that'd be swell
What would you say has changed most about your view of the game, if anything, since sig flipped town?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 pm
I don't want to dedicate a lot of dialogue to this since ilario can't do anything with it. ilario, Lime Coke, and SPF just happen to come from the same home community (EpicMafia) and it presents possible connections unique among them.
Ah, I see. I think I played a few games on there back in 2012. I'm surprised they've been so welcomin'!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 pm If someone could ask me a few questions or somethin' to help me get on some sorta track that'd be swell
There are twelve people remaining in the game that you need to sort. Who are the 2-3 you currently have the least confident reads on? Besides G-man.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:59 pm
What would you say has changed most about your view of the game, if anything, since sig flipped town?
To be fully honest, not that much. I think Sloonei got a little scummier to me 'cause I didn't like the way he was handlin' the discussion between me and sig. I think it's kinda weird how we had more than one person sayin' sig was explicitly town rather than sayin' he should have more time to post, I already find Falcon Man to be the most suspicious on that list to start with. Other than that, I'm not super shocked the dude flipped town. I'd need to examine the wagon too because there's probably at least one wolf on there considerin' how votes went. Overall, still feelin' pretty good about game and game state.
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:00 am
There are twelve people remaining in the game that you need to sort. Who are the 2-3 you currently have the least confident reads on? Besides G-man.
Good question. I'd say my least confident reads right now are you and Lime Coke. I thought Lime Coke's openin' was suspicious and nothin' swayed me one way or the other, but the way the town reads from various other slots kept evolving on him for no discernible reason in my opinion might mean threadspewed town. I thought you were town to start off with but I'm less confident on it now. I think if there's a wolf being mostly town read you're the first guy I'd look at. I guess my problem is that a lot of your solvin' is poking and prodding and I don't feel like I've seen any real results from that yet.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think one of these combinations are the mafia team:

Son of A Marmot G-Man Johanna
Dolby G-Man Ilario Johanna
Lime Coke G-Man Ilario Johanna

(this from my previous read list with the sole update of TSP being PR)
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Son of Anarch wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:00 am
Good question.
Hey! That's my gimmick!

[VOTE: Son of Anarch] aubergine
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:06 am I guess my problem is that a lot of your solvin' is poking and prodding and I don't feel like I've seen any real results from that yet.
I get this from everyone the first time we play together.

What's the best reason you can think of to town read Lime Coke and myself?
What's the best reason you can think of to suspect us? (if you have more to add beyond what you just said)
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:07 am I think one of these combinations are the mafia team:

Son of A Marmot G-Man Johanna
Dolby G-Man Ilario Johanna
Lime Coke G-Man Ilario Johanna

(this from my previous read list with the sole update of TSP being PR)
I tend to favor #3 because of vote logic, and if my other reads that lead me to this conclusion are right, shooting in the 2/3 of Ilario feels better than 1/3.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

JK

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine

I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with better focus.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think TSP is town based on his handling of sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:14 am JK

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine

I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with better focus.
Are you cc-ing?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:11 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:06 am I guess my problem is that a lot of your solvin' is poking and prodding and I don't feel like I've seen any real results from that yet.
I get this from everyone the first time we play together.

What's the best reason you can think of to town read Lime Coke and myself?
What's the best reason you can think of to suspect us? (if you have more to add beyond what you just said)
Well, I'd say that Lime Coke's got himself riled up in a way I don't see from wolves too often in addition to the thread reads I've stated. I guess another good point, if I had to sheep Jimmy here, is that a lot of Lime Coke's reads if he's mafia are incredibly boxin' unless his teammates are deep, so although I don't think that's a concrete reason to town read someone as inexperienced wolves often box themselves, it's still somethin' I mostly agree with would be a small point in Lime Coke's favor. As for you, the biggest reasons I can think t'town read you is that I town read Jimmy and he town reads you pretty strongly, and you've had a few strong thoughts I think would be a bit difficult for a wolf to fake, such as making it a point several times that you are attemptin' to make more covert reads/plays.

For Lime Coke, I just still feel like the dude is underwhelmin' in his reads and it feels like coastin'. His opening read like nervous energy to me and he seems to be trying hard to appeal to specific people. For you, it's mostly your handlin' of Jimmy's slot I find a bit weird. I know you explained earlier, but not wantin' to out a town read on him when he was gettin' a bit of heat even though it was obvious was a bit concernin' to me and felt weirdly coy. I also feel like you've played around this triad thing kind of like how I would as wolf, but I get that that's not exactly a fair read.

Anyways, I can feel myself driftin' off a bit here so I'll be back tomorrow. If there's anymore questions, feel free to ask and I'll get to 'em when I return.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:19 am Well, I'd say that Lime Coke's got himself riled up in a way I don't see from wolves too often in addition to the thread reads I've stated. I guess another good point, if I had to sheep Jimmy here, is that a lot of Lime Coke's reads if he's mafia are incredibly boxin' unless his teammates are deep, so although I don't think that's a concrete reason to town read someone as inexperienced wolves often box themselves, it's still somethin' I mostly agree with would be a small point in Lime Coke's favor. As for you, the biggest reasons I can think t'town read you is that I town read Jimmy and he town reads you pretty strongly, and you've had a few strong thoughts I think would be a bit difficult for a wolf to fake, such as making it a point several times that you are attemptin' to make more covert reads/plays.

For Lime Coke, I just still feel like the dude is underwhelmin' in his reads and it feels like coastin'. His opening read like nervous energy to me and he seems to be trying hard to appeal to specific people. For you, it's mostly your handlin' of Jimmy's slot I find a bit weird. I know you explained earlier, but not wantin' to out a town read on him when he was gettin' a bit of heat even though it was obvious was a bit concernin' to me and felt weirdly coy. I also feel like you've played around this triad thing kind of like how I would as wolf, but I get that that's not exactly a fair read.
For each of us (myself & Lime Coke) which argument feels stronger: the town argument or the mafia argument?

No urgency, answer after you've got some sleep in your system.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Ok, yeah Lime Coke is mafia.

It's LimeCoke, Ilario, G-Man and Johanna
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

4 mafia, PoE of 4. Let's go.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Someone with an animal in their name is mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:29 am Someone with an animal in their name is mafia.
I'm confident Falcon is town
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:30 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:29 am Someone with an animal in their name is mafia.
Can you help me get to this point?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:32 am
Mainly based on mechanical shenanigans and tone

I probably can't help you other than by demonstrating that my picks are 4 for 4, but that will take 4 days.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 pm JJJ by comparison I do not find towny at all.
I find he's pulling a lot of threads in a game solvey attempt, but almost everything is hedged and doesn't actually take a stance.

A lot of "here's my reads, but if I'm wrong it's probably here" kinda stuff
Understandable perspective if you view my posts from a detached vantage point. They probably look like that.

I've taken stances though. I am careful to qualify my perspectives with whatever uncertainties or variances that I think are pertinent, but I still land on a read -- usually in the form "town read" and "not town read".

When you play such a pure POE game as mine, there's less urgency to read anyone as "mafia", and the absence or dearth of mafia reads makes my ISO look "hedgy".
How would you describe your scum game? What type of approach do you use?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:34 am

I probably can't help you other than by demonstrating that my picks are 4 for 4, but that will take 4 days.
Are these mechanical shenanigans something you are comfortable elaborating on?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Post by Dyslexicon »

Good morning, friends and enemies.

PRIP spf and now you're confirmed town, so that's neat at least
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:38 am

Things that people disproportionately do as mafia that have nothing to do with content. That is as much elaborating as I can give.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:41 am

Things that people disproportionately do as mafia that have nothing to do with content. That is as much elaborating as I can give.
Is the word "mafia" in this sentence supposed to be "town"?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Johanna wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:16 pm Hi, hi, I am here and all caught up.

I am surprised at the choice of poisoned.
Happy to see you caught up and ready to outpost me ^^

Why surprised?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So all I have to do for people to be here with me is get up before 7am. Now I see how it is :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:38 amHow would you describe your scum game? What type of approach do you use?
To be completely honest with you Captain Falcon: I don’t know.

The last time I drew a mafia role card for a full game was two and a half years ago if memory serves. That was the Mafia Championship Season 6 Scrimmage if you wish to look (Sit Down game on this site). I have legitimately forgotten what it’s like to be mafia. I do have two brief replacement cameos as mafia in that span, but they don’t provide proper context.

If I had to guess: as mafia I would promote a POE solve with some of the wrong names as town and bring town under my spell with tons of beautifully formatted mass analysis. I would engage real time dialogue less frequently, and I’d post more at night when others sleep. That’s basically what I did in the past, but I have really honed my POE craft in recent years and would have to try to sell that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:42 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:41 am

Is the word "mafia" in this sentence supposed to be "town"?
Sure.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:44 am So all I have to do for people to be here with me is get up before 7am. Now I see how it is :noble:
Frankly I don't understand why I seem to be the only one here who is watching baseball until 1 AM right now. maybe nanook is with me. but if he is, he is wallowing in misery and doesn't have a mafia game to distract him like i do.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:33 pm I just ran through the end of the day and frankly found it meaningless. That doesn't necessarily mean the posts cannot be assessed meaningfully, but that's why I don't care to play ketchup. The thread becomes a contextless void to me.

Would anyone be able to describe for me, as you saw it, the progression of events/posts/whatever that caused falcon to become a wagon? I poked in here and there when my phone was dying and saw votes on him, but had no context in the moment.
The thread was super dead, I wanted action like a normal D1 (plus, action is just better than not action), I wasn't supposed to be up until EoD but did it anyway cause I'm a rebel, liked the idea of a counterwagon on Lime or Falcon, Falcon showed up and we wagoned and it was frankly also boring. The feeling was that the thread was pretty much completely dead.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Are we tinfoiling Sloondog and/or Jimmay yet or no?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

General question:

Is G-Man confirmed mafia?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

back-to-back homers, maybe nook and i can stop wallowing in misery.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 am Are we tinfoiling Sloondog and/or Jimmay yet or no?
sporadically. thoughts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 am General question:

I have difficulty forming a view of this game which features 4 whole mafia members from the list of players not called "G-Man".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 am Are we tinfoiling Sloondog and/or Jimmay yet or no?
Sloondog Jimmionaire

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 am General question:

Yes.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yeah.

It’s a dumb question. I just find myself asking what the hell this game is if G-Man is town-aligned.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I must sleep. Sorry Dizzy time zones bad. I hope tomorrow I have energy for real work.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I quite like Johanna actually. I like that she picked the exact same Anarch post as awkward that I did, I like that she didn't go "michop bad thread consensus bad" (though I don't know if that is actually AI or anything), and similar to Jimmay, I do have a slight positive lean on her not considering the watcher (though logically, this is probably a non-point)

I also kind of think Axe is town? I don't know his scum style though. It would have to be a bold one if scum. I probably don't have enough actual backup to call this, and meta digging is boring. What do you say, Axe?

And now I'm pretty sure I have way too many town leans, wow surprising
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:53 am
sporadically. thoughts?
My thoughts on this is that I think it's more likely for Jimmay to fool you (and me) than it is for you to fool him. I probably have rationale for this. Reading up though, I like little things from Jimmay like holding off on the watcher idea in his convo to Johanna. It's kind of a detailed thing to do, but sure, he could probably do it as scum. I think Jimmay has been towny. I'm worried that I might not actually be able to catch him if he's scum.

And I feel I have a better read on you historically, and I think you are town. So please be town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:09 pm Why aren't we talking about Johanna's triad comment? I'd like to know what/who they're talking about
It's spf/sloon/jimmay. Have you not read much of the game? Would be nice to know, cause this has been discussed a fair amount.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:17 pm I forced myself to put together a read list on an almost gun-to-head basis, because my mental sorting of this game has been a bit disturbed by SOD2 and the sig flip. This happened:

Dyslexicon
Sloonei
Lime Coke
TonyStarkPrime

ilario
Son of Anarch
Marmot

NotAnAxehole
falcon45ca
Johanna

G-Man

I a experiencing a ton of cognitive dissonance about that second tier. It's making it very difficult for me to form a proper POE pool.
Why is Lime so high for you?
I'd say Lime, Tony, Anarch, Marmot are all worthy of some love and attention for me at least. The two latter less so.

Actually, maybe I don't have as many town reads as I think lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:01 am I must sleep. Sorry Dizzy time zones bad. I hope tomorrow I have energy for real work.
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

(But good night, Jimmay <3)

Return to “Previous Heists”