55%

Total votes: 11
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Fleabag Mafia d2

Post by ilario »

The sad news about NAA being town is that he seems really uncooperative and difficult to work with, which sucks for us tbh
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:59 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:19 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:13 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:45 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:58 pm I've skimmed through the ISOs purely looking for mechanical things, no content analysis (I don't know if it's needed actually)

Most town leaning evidence (in order):

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

Normally, I would suggest killing from the bottom up, but Ilario did something this game that I almost exclusively do as mafia, so I'm going to go look at some other games and check.

Lmao wtf? How did you go from wanting to elim jjj/sloonei into having them as ur top trs
Town's reads adjust as the game progresses, it's harder for Maf to do the same. Good look for NAA IMO.

It seems you're only addressing this post tho cuz' of the shade NAA's thrown on you
He did it in a matter of minutes lol
Wait, it was over 2hrs later??

Matter of minutes my ass
The quotes were very close to each other so I assumed it was right after each other
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:58 pm I've skimmed through the ISOs purely looking for mechanical things, no content analysis (I don't know if it's needed actually)

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

Normally, I would suggest killing from the bottom up, but Ilario did something this game that I almost exclusively do as mafia, so I'm going to go look at some other games and check.

Lmao wtf? How did you go from wanting to elim jjj/sloonei into having them as ur top trs
Town's reads adjust as the game progresses, it's harder for Maf to do the same. Good look for NAA IMO.

It seems you're only addressing this post tho cuz' of the shade NAA's thrown on you

Matter of minutes my ass
You know... About the time to catch up on the game. It's just Ilario doing mafia things, I don't think Johanna is the correct kill, either Ilario or Lime Coke should die.
Can you explain why you even think I’m mafia? What mafia things am I doing? Town reading you Is the only thing I can think of that’s of a benefit to mafia. I do feel as though fighting for your innocence is probably a benefit to the mafia since you seem to have very overly confident reads with no basis on a lot of slots I think are town and that you’re just very impossible to work with, which is a gold mine archetype player that scum teams love to see. Trust me mate you don’t need to worry about being nkd like you think you will, something tells me you’re going to live very far into the game.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Johanna »

I would appreciate NAA announcing his votes. :P

I mean I also feel pocket paranoia from ilario, but I don't know that it means anything real.

I would love to see more of Comrade Eternal President Dolby, but I haven't seen anything concerning from him atm. Waiting for more G-Man content, and nobody is being tangibly suspicious to my eyes.

If I should get the tinfoil hat I would say perhaps two people in the second triad
Spoiler: show
Dizzy, SoA, ilario
could be partnered wolves
or even Jay/Sloonei???
but I'd rather start looking for someone who is individually scummy, or conversely by confirming enough town,
but I don't trust myself there.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I think a good showing by SPF here would be very good for us because it would allow us to work from the one mechanically-confirmed living town.

More extensively, I think the poison NK is generally town-sided as we're ALWAYS going to have at least one living confirmed town in the game. We need to leverage that to gain a bigger advantage.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am I would appreciate NAA announcing his votes. :P

I mean I also feel pocket paranoia from ilario, but I don't know that it means anything real.

I would love to see more of Comrade Eternal President Dolby, but I haven't seen anything concerning from him atm. Waiting for more G-Man content, and nobody is being tangibly suspicious to my eyes.

If I should get the tinfoil hat I would say perhaps two people in the second triad
Dizzy, SoA, ilario
could be partnered wolves
or even Jay/Sloonei???
but I'd rather start looking for someone who is individually scummy, or conversely by confirming enough town,
but I don't trust myself there.
I am trying to pocket you, but I’m pocketing you as a townie who also has a strong feeling you are town. When I’m mafia I’m much more subtle with my pockets. @staypositivefriend can attest to this
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Ilario] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

[VOTE: falcon
]
aubergine
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:11 am

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

Matter of minutes my ass
You know... About the time to catch up on the game. It's just Ilario doing mafia things, I don't think Johanna is the correct kill, either Ilario or Lime Coke should die.
Can you explain why you even think I’m mafia? What mafia things am I doing? Town reading you Is the only thing I can think of that’s of a benefit to mafia. I do feel as though fighting for your innocence is probably a benefit to the mafia since you seem to have very overly confident reads with no basis on a lot of slots I think are town and that you’re just very impossible to work with, which is a gold mine archetype player that scum teams love to see. Trust me mate you don’t need to worry about being nkd like you think you will, something tells me you’re going to live very far into the game.
Let's start with a base of my town reads which are in order:

JJJ Sloonei Dyslexicon Falcon

Now we go with your town reads:

JJJ, Dyslexicon, SOA, NAA, Johanna, am I missing anyone?

For one, you keep focusing on the fact that I've switched my reads or that I call you mafia than actually thinking about how that can be consolidated.

Like, if we were both right on our most confident reads, the game would be pretty easy right?

Ilario NAA Dyslexicon JJJ Falcon Johanna SOA

Mafia is exactly: Dolby, G-Man, Marmot.

I go, wait a second, this doesn't really work... Either I'm wrong on Falcon, OR something is wrong with what Ilario is pushing and he refuses to evaluate it, OR we're both wrong on someone in which case we take the L.

So yeah, if you want out of my PoE, you have to at least construct some kind of world that we live together in. But yeah, label me as uncooperative when you didn't really make even a base level effort of compiling our reads on your own :fist: .
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

@Johanna hi my vote is on you, but I know nothing about you! Talk to me about the game. Say any things you want, feel free to bring up any topics you think are under-represented in the discussion so far, or reiterate old points, or whatever.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I always love me a good 7-way tie. @Dolby can attest to it.
but I was Mafia in that game.
although I do like ties regardless of alignment
but not this kind of tie.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 am @Johanna hi my vote is on you, but I know nothing about you! Talk to me about the game. Say any things you want, feel free to bring up any topics you think are under-represented in the discussion so far, or reiterate old points, or whatever.
So how does a pirate like you end up leading a townreads list? Pirates are famous for villainy and booty.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:19 am [VOTE: falcon
]
aubergine
:haha:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:26 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 am @Johanna hi my vote is on you, but I know nothing about you! Talk to me about the game. Say any things you want, feel free to bring up any topics you think are under-represented in the discussion so far, or reiterate old points, or whatever.
So how does a pirate like you end up leading a townreads list? Pirates are famous for villainy and booty.
Simple. I'm the captain.

Wanna talk about Marmot?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:21 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:11 am

Matter of minutes my ass
Let's start with a base of my town reads which are in order:

JJJ Sloonei Dyslexicon Falcon

Now we go with your town reads:

JJJ, Dyslexicon, SOA, NAA, Johanna, am I missing anyone?

For one, you keep focusing on the fact that I've switched my reads or that I call you mafia than actually thinking about how that can be consolidated.

Like, if we were both right on our most confident reads, the game would be pretty easy right?

Ilario NAA Dyslexicon JJJ Falcon Johanna SOA

Mafia is exactly: Dolby, G-Man, Marmot.

I go, wait a second, this doesn't really work... Either I'm wrong on Falcon, OR something is wrong with what Ilario is pushing and he refuses to evaluate it, OR we're both wrong on someone in which case we take the L.

So yeah, if you want out of my PoE, you have to at least construct some kind of world that we live together in. But yeah, label me as uncooperative when you didn't really make even a base level effort of compiling our reads on your own :fist: .

“For one you keep focusing on the fact that I switched my reads than actually thinking about how that can be consolidated l”

Me asking about your reads is my attempt at trying to understand how it can be consolidated. I even asked you how you ended up at that conclusion immediately after I saw those reads and you answered by saying “after a brief skim” what do you expect me to do with that information?

“Like if we were both right on our most confident reads the game would be pretty easy right”

That is correct, but the hole in that plan is that I do not trust your ability to read at. Just because I trust your alignment to be a town one does not mean that I have any faith in your reads remotely, especially given that myself and one of my strong trs are in ur poe so at best you are probably 2/4.

“Something is wrong with what ilario is pushing and he refuses to evaluate it”

I have evaluated my reads. I had jjj and sloonei as confident towns coming into the day, I no longer do. That is what evaluation is. I haven’t felt the need to re-evaluate my other reads because I have not felt any red flags from either of them. Nor will I just because someone insists I do based on a “quick halfassed” skim they have done of the game. If you want me to re-evaluate on someone I tr then give me a proper reason to do so and I will.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I think I've said lots of things.

If what you want is reads I think SoA and Lime Coke are probably the most dubious consensus town reads, Dolby is a good bean so I want to see him around more, and I don't have anything to judge G-Man by.

TSP and SPF are my lock townreads, then JJJ, you (Sloonei), Dizzy, probably NAA goes here, Ilario, Dolby, Limey/SoA, falcon, I have no read on G-Man... and I completely forgot Marmot existed. Is that normal?
It can't be normal
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m pretty sure sloonei is mafia because he keeps pushing the weirdest angles
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I'm probably overvaluing JJJ and Sloonei but with SPF poisoned and yesterday's Triad thing I should think that automatically makes their association +town.
yay town
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am
Wanna talk about Marmot?
Isn't that funny?
I think it is!
I guess I would if I had anything to say! Except I forgot he existed.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:33 am I think I've said lots of things.

If what you want is reads I think SoA and Lime Coke are probably the most dubious consensus town reads, Dolby is a good bean so I want to see him around more, and I don't have anything to judge G-Man by.

TSP and SPF are my lock townreads, then JJJ, you (Sloonei), Dizzy, probably NAA goes here, Ilario, Dolby, Limey/SoA, falcon, I have no read on G-Man... and I completely forgot Marmot existed. Is that normal?
It can't be normal
I don't think Lime Coke is a consensus town read. I'm iffy on him, at the very least.

No one has anything to read G-man off of. He is a suspect by virtue of not being able to be town-read.

Is TSP just a "lock" because of his claim?

Marmot should be a fairly memorable player. He's been around. I'd recommend perusing his ISO.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am
]
aubergine
I have a feeling I’m going to regret asking this. But let me try anyway. Did you read the end of the day yesterday? I had the perfect opportunity to vote you and have you elimmed, has that factored at all in your read of me?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:35 am I’m pretty sure sloonei is mafia because he keeps pushing the weirdest angles
Which angles would you like to push?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:36 am I'm probably overvaluing JJJ and Sloonei but with SPF poisoned and yesterday's Triad thing I should think that automatically makes their association +town.
yay town
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am
Wanna talk about Marmot?
Isn't that funny?
I think it is!
I guess I would if I had anything to say! Except I forgot he existed.
It doesn’t

Spf is one of the most well known and respected players across many FM communities and not just this one. She is a common n1 kill.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am That is correct, but the hole in that plan is that I do not trust your ability to read at.
This is a joke right? I posted this:

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

We both agree on the top 3, and TSP claim was something I didn't have at the time, so I remove them and it's more like:

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

Johanna

G-man

Now we have 2 mischops left, so let's just assume you and Johanna are mischops for a moment, my PoE still grants us a 50% shot at victory from a position where 7 players are voting 7 different ways which I guarantee is a lower probability than what I've got in my PoE.

I'm taking Falcon out as my town (which you disagree with) - but by your own reads, you can't come to the conclusion that my reads are bad when your only objection to it being a winning PoE is Falcon being removed. Like, your argument about "Well I can't trust your reads, but I'm trying to cooperate" is such B.S.

I don't get what you're missing or if it's just that you belong in my PoE and this PoE is winning. Like you ask me to explain my read (this is not the read that lead me to the conclusion), but the conclusion is that your play around me makes no sense, you still refuse to even surface level digest my PoE.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I mostly I know pretty much nobody here so of course I'm going to be cautious
even moreso than usual
unless something obvious takes place that I notice.
And yet I don't think I am being more cautious than usual.
What I just noticed is that Marmot is in several PoEs and their thread impact seems pretty much null, which is getting my gears spinning.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think Johanna has been talking for a while now, has your read on her changed?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:38 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:35 am I’m pretty sure sloonei is mafia because he keeps pushing the weirdest angles
Lc, jjj, you, Dolby maybe (?), tsp if he’s not the watcher,

I would like to see you grill jjj harder
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:37 am
Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:33 am I think I've said lots of things.

It can't be normal
I don't think Lime Coke is a consensus town read. I'm iffy on him, at the very least.

No one has anything to read G-man off of. He is a suspect by virtue of not being able to be town-read.

Marmot should be a fairly memorable player. He's been around. I'd recommend perusing his ISO.

What is memorable about me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 am

I'm aware she has been talking. I'm trying to engage her directly because that's the most helpful way for me to read folks, especially when they are new to me.
What is your read on her?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am I have evaluated my reads. I had jjj and sloonei as confident towns coming into the day, I no longer do. That is what evaluation is. I haven’t felt the need to re-evaluate my other reads because I have not felt any red flags from either of them. Nor will I just because someone insists I do based on a “quick halfassed” skim they have done of the game. If you want me to re-evaluate on someone I tr then give me a proper reason to do so and I will.
I missed this, but yeah, if JJJ and Sloonei are no longer reads, then you have no reads.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:39 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am That is correct, but the hole in that plan is that I do not trust your ability to read at.

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

We both agree on the top 3, and TSP claim was something I didn't have at the time, so I remove them and it's more like:

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

Johanna

G-man

Now we have 2 mischops left, so let's just assume you and Johanna are mischops for a moment, my PoE still grants us a 50% shot at victory from a position where 7 players are voting 7 different ways which I guarantee is a lower probability than what I've got in my PoE.

I'm taking Falcon out as my town (which you disagree with) - but by your own reads, you can't come to the conclusion that my reads are bad when your only objection to it being a winning PoE is Falcon being removed. Like, your argument about "Well I can't trust your reads, but I'm trying to cooperate" is such B.S.

I don't get what you're missing or if it's just that you belong in my PoE and this PoE is winning. Like you ask me to explain my read (this is not the read that lead me to the conclusion), but the conclusion is that your play around me makes no sense, you still refuse to even surface level digest my PoE.
I do not agree with your top 3

How much of the game have you actually read? Like actually read not just a random skim
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Because if you remotely read any of my posts as of late it would be clear I don’t agree with that top 3 with the exception of dizzy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 am

Is the top line a list of names you are uneasy about?

I feel no need to grill Jay at present. He is town until further notice.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:41 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am I have evaluated my reads. I had jjj and sloonei as confident towns coming into the day, I no longer do. That is what evaluation is. I haven’t felt the need to re-evaluate my other reads because I have not felt any red flags from either of them. Nor will I just because someone insists I do based on a “quick halfassed” skim they have done of the game. If you want me to re-evaluate on someone I tr then give me a proper reason to do so and I will.
I missed this, but yeah, if JJJ and Sloonei are no longer reads, then you have no reads.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:41 am

I'm aware she has been talking. I'm trying to engage her directly because that's the most helpful way for me to read folks, especially when they are new to me.
Yes, but has your read on her changed?

I think she's town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Johanna seems town.

@ilario what is your present view of Son of Anarch?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:37 am I don't think Lime Coke is a consensus town read. I'm iffy on him, at the very least.

Not many people have posted reads list on D2 so far and he was definitely high in the townreads of most lists D1.

TSP is not technically lock but if he's lying about it it will self-resolve. I think his attitude towards the mechanics (encouraging false claims d1) has been vastly more pro-town than ANYTHING that ANYONE ELSE has done so far. He's been kind of cryptic but I don't know that that's an uncommon trait.

And PRECISELY because Marmot has been around and yet nothing he has said or done are in any way shape or form memorable or remarkable, despite you saying that they should be, makes me think something's off.

I'm not the first person to remark on his seemingly ethereal quality.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 am

Yup pmuch
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I really like this take and will put a vote on Sloonei for now.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 am I think Johanna seems town.

Fell off today but still towny enough
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I mean it's probably mostly because I don't know him and the thread has not revolved around him and I have not been talking to him, mostly, that he slipped my mind. :shrug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 am

I think she's town.
TBD.

Why is she town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:46 am

I think she's town.
TBD.

Why is she town?

I do wish you would be as cooperative as you expect Axehole to be.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:39 am

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

Johanna

G-man

My dude, how do you expect anyone to take your poe seriously or anything you do when it takes excruciating amounts of hair pulling to get something remotely workable from you?

Sure let me digest your poe, tell me what makes everyone in your poe scummy so I can help digest it. Tell me why you are so confident in ur top towns so I can digest that. Tell me why you feel so strongly about falcon. I can’t digest what I don’t know
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:45 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 am I think Johanna seems town.

Fell off today but still towny enough
If you’re town I understand why you’re not sure of some prior town reads. I am experiencing some similar turbulence. I think you’re taking the tinfoil the wrong direction though (certainly in my case), and I believe SoA needs a more rigorous reassessment. He may yet be town, but I don’t think his posts are that hard for mafia to make.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:47 am

I think she's town.
TBD.

Why is she town?

Look at the vote count and then look at people asking for others to be cooperative, it's a sad state of affairs. At least I don't expect others to show me the courtesy that I haven't shown them. :mafia:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:45 am I mean it's probably mostly because I don't know him and the thread has not revolved around him and I have not been talking to him, mostly, that he slipped my mind. :shrug:

Until now I've only been available after 10PM PDT, so I've not had the chance to interact with many other players. That might be a part of it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 am Lc, jjj, you, Dolby maybe (?), tsp if he’s not the watcher,

Yup pmuch
Why have Jay and I slid in your view? Either individually or as the unit that we are.

Also I am interested in your Lime Coke thoughts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:47 am

I think she's town.
TBD.

Why is she town?

The purpose of my questions for Johanna is to develop my read on her. We have barely gotten started, thus my read on her has not changed.

Why is she town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:47 am tell me what makes everyone in your poe scummy so I can help digest it.
That's not cooperation, that's me doing work for you.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:37 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am
]
aubergine
I have a feeling I’m going to regret asking this. But let me try anyway. Did you read the end of the day yesterday? I had the perfect opportunity to vote you and have you elimmed, has that factored at all in your read of me?
I do know that jumping on a CFD on a green flip doesn't do you any favors if you're Maf, so I'll take that with a grain of salt

Return to “Previous Heists”