Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 310

Re: Baby Mafia (D3)

Post by tessepia »

I think wolf Alison would do more to try and, say, save face, here. Like she's just saying "yeah I killed a town lol fk him," rather than kinda trying to wash her hands of it. Mehh, I didn't like how she wanted to 'fall on the sword,' but I think her attitude about BK is towny atm
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:28 pm
tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:24 pm
tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:23 pm
Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:21 pm For people on this site who have tones of experience with Alison. I know she is aggressive player, but how common is it to just tunnel indefinitely based on what she perceives to be wolfy, while ignoring anything that might make them townie?
I don't recall her having done that as a wolf, and it's not particularly common for her as town but does happen. She's told me before she used to do it more often because of things like, she thinks if she backs out of the dome it'll look wolfy, she doesn't want to admit she was wrong after doming someone, etc, which I can especially see why she would get conf biased against BK considering well, he pretty much was doing nothing but AtEing and calling her a wolf
It was definitely correct to kill LC there, I saw him flip town and still had no regrets. When I tdome a town I usually regret it (Overtime, Mountaintop) but here I don't at all.
why not?
Because he was trolling the thread like crazy? Every page was just him AtEing and yelling, he hard griefed EOD1 as a townie, etc. He also said stuff that implied scum TMI twice for no reason.

He contributed nothing to the town and was an actively hostile and malignant force towards us. After the way D1 went I knew he had to go and D2 sealed the deal.
It's on town to find other town, even town that don't act like town.

Unless someone is actively trying to be flipped (which LC wasn't) then for them to be flipped town players have to make a mistake.

I will always believe it's the duty of the people on town side to get it right.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Post by Millium »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:27 pm
Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:25 pm @tessepia
would you consider yourself a good PR hunter?
I'd say I'm decent. Not amazing but I think I hit PR's more often than not as a wolf. That being said I think going for kills like Nanook are really bad who is ONLY a good kill if a PR, and bad otherwise, especially night 1.
man that whole coincidence thing has me thinking
but man you creating a thunderdome as a wolf, and outting both our PRs
logically speaking most town always votes the CCer

it seems completely redundant, because if you already big brained the PRs, you just kill one and roleblock the other
not to mention your wolf game consists of you actually pushing narratives, here, I can see semblances of it, trying to kill Dizzy
off weak reasoning, but wolf you probably doesn't need to do a lot if town is already gutting themselves, but ya there isn't much of you trying to control the game
and you playing this way would put you in the limelight, when you don't really need to be?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Post by Millium »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:30 pm I think wolf Alison would do more to try and, say, save face, here. Like she's just saying "yeah I killed a town lol fk him," rather than kinda trying to wash her hands of it. Mehh, I didn't like how she wanted to 'fall on the sword,' but I think her attitude about BK is towny atm
if im ever going to lock town!Alison, reasoning like this wouldn't even a blip in my thoughts as to why
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:32 pm
I'd say I'm decent. Not amazing but I think I hit PR's more often than not as a wolf. That being said I think going for kills like Nanook are really bad who is ONLY a good kill if a PR, and bad otherwise, especially night 1.

it seems completely redundant, because if you already big brained the PRs, you just kill one and roleblock the other
not to mention your wolf game consists of you actually pushing narratives, here, I can see semblances of it, trying to kill Dizzy
off weak reasoning, but wolf you probably doesn't need to do a lot if town is already gutting themselves, but ya there isn't much of you trying to control the game
and you playing this way would put you in the limelight, when you don't really need to be?
I've literally already spelt it out for you:
Something something Alison something something heat.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:32 pm

I mean, yeah. I just kill one of them if I think they're a PR lmao
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 433

Post by Mizery »

i simply dont believe that W!Tess hit the cop in her fakeclaim that /conviniently/ checked the same person against her that she claims she checked against him

lmfao
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:34 pm
tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:30 pm I think wolf Alison would do more to try and, say, save face, here. Like she's just saying "yeah I killed a town lol fk him," rather than kinda trying to wash her hands of it. Mehh, I didn't like how she wanted to 'fall on the sword,' but I think her attitude about BK is towny atm
if im ever going to lock town!Alison, reasoning like this wouldn't even a blip in my thoughts as to why
I never said it was lock town, lmao, I'm just thinkin
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Mizery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:34 pm i simply dont believe that W!Tess hit the cop in her fakeclaim that /conviniently/ checked the same person against her that she claims she checked against him

lmfao
Vote me then.

Then when you've killed me, get Tess and Alison for me.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:32 pm It's on town to find other town, even town that don't act like town.

Unless someone is actively trying to be flipped (which LC wasn't) then for them to be flipped town players have to make a mistake.

what about if I say part of my vote on him was annoyance all he was doing was AtE'ing a lot
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:32 pm It's on town to find other town, even town that don't act like town.

what about if I say part of my vote on him was annoyance all he was doing was AtE'ing a lot
You're a wolf.

You're allowed to vote badly. =P
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:36 pm
Mizery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:34 pm i simply dont believe that W!Tess hit the cop in her fakeclaim that /conviniently/ checked the same person against her that she claims she checked against him

lmfao
Vote me then.

voting u is lame tho
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:32 pm
Wisp wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:21 pm For people on this site who have tones of experience with Alison. I know she is aggressive player, but how common is it to just tunnel indefinitely based on what she perceives to be wolfy, while ignoring anything that might make them townie?
I don't recall her having done that as a wolf, and it's not particularly common for her as town but does happen. She's told me before she used to do it more often because of things like, she thinks if she backs out of the dome it'll look wolfy, she doesn't want to admit she was wrong after doming someone, etc, which I can especially see why she would get conf biased against BK considering well, he pretty much was doing nothing but AtEing and calling her a wolf
It was definitely correct to kill LC there, I saw him flip town and still had no regrets. When I tdome a town I usually regret it (Overtime, Mountaintop) but here I don't at all.
why not?
Because he was trolling the thread like crazy? Every page was just him AtEing and yelling, he hard griefed EOD1 as a townie, etc. He also said stuff that implied scum TMI twice for no reason.

He contributed nothing to the town and was an actively hostile and malignant force towards us. After the way D1 went I knew he had to go and D2 sealed the deal.

A lot of people think like that.

As for me, I see my job as being to kill all the scum, even if I have to wade through a mountain of townie corpses. I don't get points for sweeping the game vs winning at f3, so I'll never hesitate to kill someone if it brings me closer to my goal no matter their alignment.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Mizery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:37 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:36 pm

lmfao
Vote me then.

voting u is lame tho
Then vote Tess. Be cool and hip and vote a wolf.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Anyway [VOTE: EnderWigging] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:38 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:32 pm
why not?

A lot of people think like that.

As for me, I see my job as being to kill all the scum, even if I have to wade through a mountain of townie corpses. I don't get points for sweeping the game vs winning at f3, so I'll never hesitate to kill someone if it brings me closer to my goal no matter their alignment.
Sure, winning is the baseline.

But every time I vote out a towny there's something I could improve on. I'm not good enough to stop improving until I never vote out a town as town.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:38 pm Anyway [VOTE: EnderWigging] aubergine
Am I

Wigging

You out?

=P
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:40 pm
Am I

Wigging

You out?

=P
this is just like when Bonzo got naked with Ender in the shower
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

was abt to make that joke after seeing tess's post am sad now that i would be late to the trend
Alison

Post by Alison »

I don't regard killing a townie as a failure if I think killing that townie moved me towards my win condition though. That's helping the town; it would be a failure NOT to kill them.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:40 pm
Am I

Wigging

You out?

=P
Am i a vicious bully who gets murdered by a 6 year old now
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:42 pm
Am I

Wigging

You out?

=P
I'll be Bonzo, I'm in the cc after all
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:43 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:42 pm
Am I

Wigging

You out?

=P
I'll be Bonzo, I'm in the cc after all
wtf
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

tess who tf is bonzo and why r u getting naked with ender in a shower
Alison

Post by Alison »

which ender's game character do you think I am tess
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Mizery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:45 pm tess who tf is bonzo and why r u getting naked with ender in a shower
Ender Wiggin's bully

They got naked in the shower cause idk he Bonzo ganked em in the bathroom
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:46 pm which ender's game character do you think I am tess
I haven't read it for like 5 years, but let me see
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:47 pm
Mizery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:45 pm tess who tf is bonzo and why r u getting naked with ender in a shower
Ender Wiggin's bully

can i be ender instead of ender
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:47 pm
Ender Wiggin's bully

if ur bonzo
Alison

Post by Alison »

Im colonel graff imo
Alison

Post by Alison »

Ender Wiggin's bully

ender kills bonzo with his bare hands
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

did yall know you can block people in google drive now
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:48 pm
Ender Wiggin's bully

ender kills bonzo with his bare hands
:flushed:
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

maybe bean @Alison

though Graff can work

Who am I
Alison

Post by Alison »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:51 pm maybe bean @Alison

though Graff can work

Who am I
easy valentine
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think bean is smart in a different way than I am
Alison

Post by Alison »

man the ender series was good, thank god it was written by hatsune miku instead of some weirdo that posts homophobic propaganda
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:52 pm I think bean is smart in a different way than I am
maybe but he's still a vibe
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:53 pm man the ender series was good, thank god it was written by hatsune miku instead of some weirdo that posts homophobic propaganda
yeah now I want to read it again

Have you read the shadow books
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

I bet nanook would town read me for this conversation if he was alive
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

not actually but I'd like to think he would
Alison

Post by Alison »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:53 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:53 pm man the ender series was good, thank god it was written by hatsune miku instead of some weirdo that posts homophobic propaganda

yeah, i enjoyed the weird alien colony sequels more than shadow though
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:55 pm

idk if I read that one

I liked the book where they were all living on earth fighting wars against each other doe, the ones after were okay

My favorite in the series is xenocide though
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Well idk about either of those choices.

Tess can be Bonzo and Alison can be Peter, because both of those were early antagonists.
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:57 pm Well idk about either of those choices.

Tess can be Bonzo and Alison can be Peter, because both of those were early antagonists.
I am clearly not peter, wtf?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Gav can be Valentine for this game because she was always the endless supporter for Ender after Battle/Command School.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:58 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:57 pm Well idk about either of those choices.

I am clearly not peter, wtf?
I'm making a joke about you two being the antagonists for Ender.

Not an actual comparison.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tessepia wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:57 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:55 pm

idk if I read that one

I liked the book where they were all living on earth fighting wars against each other doe, the ones after were okay

My favorite in the series is xenocide though
The virlomi stuff was good. One thing I liked about shadow was that bean showed mercy to achilles and it ended up biting him in the ass, he's like the opposite of ender in that aspect. It would be way better than if bean were to just kill achilles immediately
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:58 pm Gav can be Valentine for this game because she was always the endless supporter for Ender after Battle/Command School.
Why not Alai
Alison

Post by Alison »

I guess if I have to be an ender antagonist peter is the best option

Like I dont want to be bonzo or bernard

Return to “Previous Heists”