Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Day 12 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Dana »

juliets wrote:The thing about recruits is just because one mafia team has one it doesn't mean a second mafia team has one as well. Usually you balance a recruit with stronger powers for the people on the other team because they have one less person. I tend to lean more toward two teams because with 25 people and a ratio of 1/3 mafia that would come out to enough for two teams. Also, in many games if there are two teams and they draw down to like one member of one team and 2 members of the other the hosts will combine them into one team giving them both night kills. There is just so much unknown here I don't know what to think.
Hmm. But two teams and two serial killers too? That kind of seems like a lot. Maybe I'm just trying to be optimisic and hope there's only one team so this will be easier for us.
juliets wrote:Dana, I think we each have one piece of evidence known to us and no one else about Boogs being good. You say you know him to be good which could just be something you say so we will believe with you, and I say he is good because he is 100% right with my alignment which only I know to be true.
Are you saying you know he is good because he is sure that you are good or is there something else that's given you a reason to believe he's good?
juliets wrote:As I think about it though, even though each of our pieces of evidence are unverifiable by anyone else we don't have similar info on any of the other players. This brings me to decide to trust that Boogs is good.
What do you mean by this? As in, how do you know this?
juliets wrote:The thing I'm still bothered by is he is saying he "feels" he is 100% sure of LC and Bullz which is different from the way he expressed the 100% certainty about me. There was no "feels" in it. So I'm still going around and around. Are you feeling any more clear on which way to go for a vote? Whichever way we go I think we ought to go that way together, but my feeling at the moment is to just toss a coin in the air. I'm certainly not pressuring you to vote my way because my way is so unclear, but I am interested in what direction you feel you are going in.
That does bother me a little bit too, but I think I may possibly vote for LC today, because I trusted him quite a bit around the time Bea was lynched. Though, of course, I could be wrong, and since we don't know how many baddies are left, this could be our last chance so I want to make sure to get it right.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:The thing about Boogs is that if by some random happenstance he actually is civ, he's still not a very good one. You can't ignore the blatant lies like the fake curse, or how he claimed info on me (saying he knew I was bad and repeatedly hinting at info, which I alone know isn't true. He also vouched for Bea, a known baddie). I don't really believe that he is a civ because his behaviour throughout the game has been the opposite of civ-friendly.
I'm not going to comment on how good of a civ he is, but like I said before, I totally see where you're coming from. If I didn't know the things I do, I would be right there voting with you. But I can't just ignore information and lynch someone who at least was a civ, and most likely/most logically still is one.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

LC: Still wrong about me.

I need to vote now, even though I wish I could wait. But I have to go teach. I'm voting Boogs. Partly because I want to vote someone who already has votes because I have a vote on me. I've also been suspicious of him for a while, and he hasn't made me feel any better about him.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:The thing about Boogs is that if by some random happenstance he actually is civ, he's still not a very good one. You can't ignore the blatant lies like the fake curse, or how he claimed info on me (saying he knew I was bad and repeatedly hinting at info, which I alone know isn't true. He also vouched for Bea, a known baddie). I don't really believe that he is a civ because his behaviour throughout the game has been the opposite of civ-friendly.
I'm not going to comment on how good of a civ he is, but like I said before, I totally see where you're coming from. If I didn't know the things I do, I would be right there voting with you. But I can't just ignore information and lynch someone who at least was a civ, and most likely/most logically still is one.
Well we know there has been one recruit, why not another? Makes sense in my opinion. Boogs was relatively normal until about halfway through the game. Also, how do you feel about the way JC is talking to you lately about how you both supposedly have info? I thought it was weird to begin with but since you don't seem to know what she's talking about it seems even stranger, like she's trying to somehow get on your good side or something.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dana wrote:
juliets wrote:The thing about recruits is just because one mafia team has one it doesn't mean a second mafia team has one as well. Usually you balance a recruit with stronger powers for the people on the other team because they have one less person. I tend to lean more toward two teams because with 25 people and a ratio of 1/3 mafia that would come out to enough for two teams. Also, in many games if there are two teams and they draw down to like one member of one team and 2 members of the other the hosts will combine them into one team giving them both night kills. There is just so much unknown here I don't know what to think.
Hmm. But two teams and two serial killers too? That kind of seems like a lot. Maybe I'm just trying to be optimisic and hope there's only one team so this will be easier for us.
juliets wrote:Dana, I think we each have one piece of evidence known to us and no one else about Boogs being good. You say you know him to be good which could just be something you say so we will believe with you, and I say he is good because he is 100% right with my alignment which only I know to be true.
Are you saying you know he is good because he is sure that you are good or is there something else that's given you a reason to believe he's good?

No, I know he is good because he knows I am good and I don't think he'd use that as a baddie ploy to get me on his side. Also, when Boogs is good he approaches everything with a great deal of excitement and sometimes that excitement gets the best of him, making him sound like he's confused or doesn't know what he's talking about. I have see that behavior out of him this game and it further convinces me he is good.
juliets wrote:As I think about it though, even though each of our pieces of evidence are unverifiable by anyone else we don't have similar info on any of the other players. This brings me to decide to trust that Boogs is good.
What do you mean by this? As in, how do you know this?

I'm making an assumption that if either of us had any additional information about anyone left alive or anything which would have a bearing on who to vote for we would have voiced it.
juliets wrote:The thing I'm still bothered by is he is saying he "feels" he is 100% sure of LC and Bullz which is different from the way he expressed the 100% certainty about me. There was no "feels" in it. So I'm still going around and around. Are you feeling any more clear on which way to go for a vote? Whichever way we go I think we ought to go that way together, but my feeling at the moment is to just toss a coin in the air. I'm certainly not pressuring you to vote my way because my way is so unclear, but I am interested in what direction you feel you are going in.
That does bother me a little bit too, but I think I may possibly vote for LC today, because I trusted him quite a bit around the time Bea was lynched. Though, of course, I could be wrong, and since we don't know how many baddies are left, this could be our last chance so I want to make sure to get it right.
I don't have a lot of memories of playing with LC but it seems like if he were civ he would be (have been) more forcible with his denials.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

LoRab wrote:LC: Still wrong about me.

I need to vote now, even though I wish I could wait. But I have to go teach. I'm voting Boogs. Partly because I want to vote someone who already has votes because I have a vote on me. I've also been suspicious of him for a while, and he hasn't made me feel any better about him.
I know you're not staying for long, but if you have a chance to answer, what do you think about LC? Do you think it's likely he would vote for Bea if they were on the same team to distance himself from her? Or would he have voted Boogs to try and keep her alive? Especially this late in the game, I don't see why he would lynch his teammate.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:
Well we know there has been one recruit, why not another? Makes sense in my opinion. Boogs was relatively normal until about halfway through the game. Also, how do you feel about the way JC is talking to you lately about how you both supposedly have info? I thought it was weird to begin with but since you don't seem to know what she's talking about it seems even stranger, like she's trying to somehow get on your good side or something.
I'm not denying that there's probably another recruit, but I have a good reason to believe that it's not Boogs, because I don't think the baddies would waste a kill so near the end of the game just to gain some trust when I already trust him. And that's also assuming that they would know that I would know, which I doubt is what's happening, so I do think he's still good. I'm unsure about JC, but I trust Boogs and Boogs trusts JC, so I guess I trust her by extension. But then again he trusted Bea too. What do you think about LoRab and Canuck (LC's main suspects)?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

:shark:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote: Well we know there has been one recruit, why not another? Makes sense in my opinion. Boogs was relatively normal until about halfway through the game. Also, how do you feel about the way JC is talking to you lately about how you both supposedly have info? I thought it was weird to begin with but since you don't seem to know what she's talking about it seems even stranger, like she's trying to somehow get on your good side or something.
Wait, i didn't say I had info. Why are you twisting my words? I believe he is good because he knows I am good - he is sure, he made that clear. I'm also not buddying up to Dana. She's just the only one I trust. Is that trust ill informed?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am taking a leap of faith and voting LC.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:
I'm not denying that there's probably another recruit, but I have a good reason to believe that it's not Boogs, because I don't think the baddies would waste a kill so near the end of the game just to gain some trust when I already trust him. And that's also assuming that they would know that I would know, which I doubt is what's happening, so I do think he's still good. I'm unsure about JC, but I trust Boogs and Boogs trusts JC, so I guess I trust her by extension. But then again he trusted Bea too. What do you think about LoRab and Canuck (LC's main suspects)?
I don't understand what you mean about the kill? I think I distrust JC because she's always been someone at the back of my mind throughout the game, I keep coming back to her and brushing it off or forgetting every now and then. LoRab and Canuck are actually two people I've been thinking of as civ for the majority of the game. I'm generally less sure about everyone now because the people I think might be good and the people I think might be bad don't add up. I could see one of those two possibly being bad but I'm not sure both are. LC is suspicious of them for the same reason, right? I don't think two baddies on a team would both use the same very noticeable tactic. I don't trust Boogs at all as you know. Since I know he has claimed info he doesn't really have, even if your trust in him is accurate I still won't trust him myself and don't think others ought to follow him so readily. As you point out, he trusted Bea. He's not infallible.

Linki - I'm not twisting anything. The way I read your posts seemed like you were saying to Dana that you had the same knowledge she claims to have about Boogs. If you think Boogs is civ why do you only trust Dana?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:I don't understand what you mean about the kill?
I don't want to get modkilled for sharing info and I feel I might be dangerously close. I won't ask you to blindly trust me, of course, but I believe Boogs isn't a recruit more strongly today than I did yesterday.
Bullzeye wrote:I think I distrust JC because she's always been someone at the back of my mind throughout the game, I keep coming back to her and brushing it off or forgetting every now and then. LoRab and Canuck are actually two people I've been thinking of as civ for the majority of the game. I'm generally less sure about everyone now because the people I think might be good and the people I think might be bad don't add up. I could see one of those two possibly being bad but I'm not sure both are. LC is suspicious of them for the same reason, right? I don't think two baddies on a team would both use the same very noticeable tactic. I don't trust Boogs at all as you know. Since I know he has claimed info he doesn't really have, even if your trust in him is accurate I still won't trust him myself and don't think others ought to follow him so readily. As you point out, he trusted Bea. He's not infallible.
I definitely know what you mean with doubting your own opinions. This is a really difficult game sometimes. I think I'm going to vote LC to save Boogs because even though I'm not completely sure LC is bad, we really can't afford to kill another good guy today.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Also can't change votes again :(
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

That is very strange. You should be able to, I can just fine. :o
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

i should have specified Boogs as well. What was in my mind when i wrote that was Dana is the only other one besides Boogs that I trust. And if that's the way you interpreted my post then I must not have made it clear enough. My bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Nope. I can't change my vote either.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

i cannot change my vote either.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Screenshot for you DisPor.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Bullzeye wrote:Nope. I can't change my vote either.
juliets wrote:i cannot change my vote either.
How odd... Everything was done right I believe. Hopefully it works the next times.
Dana wrote:Screenshot for you DisPor.
Thank you very much. :D
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Nobody died and this song is becoming overplayed. ;)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Re: Python Polls

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Interesting. Long Con do you know why you didn't get lynched?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Re: Night 12 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Dana »

Aaaaaaah I am so confused!
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dana wrote:
LoRab wrote:LC: Still wrong about me.

I know you're not staying for long, but if you have a chance to answer, what do you think about LC? Do you think it's likely he would vote for Bea if they were on the same team to distance himself from her? Or would he have voted Boogs to try and keep her alive? Especially this late in the game, I don't see why he would lynch his teammate.
I still don't think he's bad, based entirely on style and tone. If he were bad and Bea's teammate, then he would likely distance himself and vote for her, probably--although in a close vote, he might not. It's hard to say. I could see him lynching his teammate mainly for the sake of WIFOM/to gain civ cred. But I don't think that's the case here.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:Interesting. Long Con do you know why you didn't get lynched?
Yes, know why. I told you it would be a waste of time, you guys have way better options than me for lynching, darn it. They're right in front of you! I just want to help the Civs win, I'm being honest here!

Hopefully we can get another night without death.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Suddenly, I'm reminded of the end of King Arthur when you were trying to help the civs win. Did you mean to prompt that good memory in my brain LC?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:Suddenly, I'm reminded of the end of King Arthur when you were trying to help the civs win. Did you mean to prompt that good memory in my brain LC?
Ha ha, somewhat similar, but obviously I'm not the rabbit this time, so I don't get a kill. And hopefully there's no Kate this time to kill me needlessly to make us both lose.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

LC if what you say is true, then I understand you aren't bad. However, it still leaves Bullz on my list. Im trying to consider what's left. Lorab's vote for me VS you stood out to me for her needing Civs dead. How do you and everyone else feel about Lorab tomorrow maybe?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Boogs, I am freaked out by it being night in this game right now so I'm going to reserve my answer/discussion until tomorrow.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Boogs wrote:LC if what you say is true, then I understand you aren't bad. However, it still leaves Bullz on my list. Im trying to consider what's left. Lorab's vote for me VS you stood out to me for her needing Civs dead. How do you and everyone else feel about Lorab tomorrow maybe?
I voted for you because I find you suspicious and because I wanted to vote to potentially save myself, so needed to vote for someone with a vote. And I haven't suspected LC. Why would I have voted for LC?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Boogs wrote:LC if what you say is true, then I understand you aren't bad. However, it still leaves Bullz on my list. Im trying to consider what's left. Lorab's vote for me VS you stood out to me for her needing Civs dead. How do you and everyone else feel about Lorab tomorrow maybe?
So you say you felt 100% about LC but he had a lynch save so now he's not bad? That is very suspicious, Boogs. Why do you keep going back and forth on people so much? I'm hesitant now to blindly accept your 100% about Juliets too.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:
So you say you felt 100% about LC but he had a lynch save so now he's not bad? That is very suspicious, Boogs. Why do you keep going back and forth on people so much? I'm hesitant now to blindly accept your 100% about Juliets too.
I would comment on this but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I'd have to say. Boogs has never been anything but untrustworthy.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullz, what do you think about Juliets?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:Bullz, what do you think about Juliets?
She was my prime suspicion early on for her blendiness and the fact she was very unwilling to jump into the Llama/Made debate to the point she seemed annoyed at being asked for her perspective. I thought she got pretty defensive about it when called out but then there wasn't much support for a JC lynch and she sort of dropped off my radar but I do still think she has recently been trying to buddy up to you and Boogs, which also catches my eye.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:Bullz, what do you think about Juliets?
She was my prime suspicion early on for her blendiness and the fact she was very unwilling to jump into the Llama/Made debate to the point she seemed annoyed at being asked for her perspective. I thought she got pretty defensive about it when called out but then there wasn't much support for a JC lynch and she sort of dropped off my radar but I do still think she has recently been trying to buddy up to you and Boogs, which also catches my eye.
That does make a lot of sense. I'm still pretty unsure about her, and I can't remember how I felt about her very early on. I think I might go back and look at the first few days again now that so many roles have been revealed, maybe it will help somehow. For the moment, I'm going to stick with the most likely explanation that Boogs is good but just doesn't know what he's talking about (and possibly never had definite information at all?). But I would maybe consider a Juliets vote because I trust her at the moment.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Dana I would NOT lynch JC because she's not bad. Please don't start distrusting me. The reason I didn't suggest LC is because of the in between the lines exchange between he and JC makes me think he's Indy which like I said, I thought he was Indy or Baddie. With the surviving, it could be his role or A lynch save attempt, idk. But I do think he could be Indy now and if he wants to help, then I'm all for it because we need the votes. On the flip side, Lorab saying she "had to vote me" is a lie. When LC and Myself were the ones it was a tie against. She was blending in and I think she or Bullz should be considered for tomorrow. Hopefully,new get some more insight after the night to help us figure it out. :)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Dana I would NOT lynch JC because she's not bad. Please don't start distrusting me. The reason I didn't suggest LC is because of the in between the lines exchange between he and JC makes me think he's Indy which like I said, I thought he was Indy or Baddie. With the surviving, it could be his role or A lynch save attempt, idk. But I do think he could be Indy now and if he wants to help, then I'm all for it because we need the votes. On the flip side, Lorab saying she "had to vote me" is a lie. When LC and Myself were the ones it was a tie against. She was blending in and I think she or Bullz should be considered for tomorrow. Hopefully,new get some more insight after the night to help us figure it out. :)
She's not bad? In the same way that you were 100% sure Bea wasn't? The opposite to how you claimed to 'know' I'm bad? Good to hear. I'm sure we'll all definitely take your superior knowledge into consideration :srsnod:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, he's right - I'm not bad. But I'm not wanting to talk at night anymore in this game. Dana, if you can find something you think I have not explained then please bring it up and I will do so after night ends.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:Well, he's right - I'm not bad. But I'm not wanting to talk at night anymore in this game. Dana, if you can find something you think I have not explained then please bring it up and I will do so after night ends.
The only way he knows if you're bad or good is if he has btsc with you. He's just guessing but acting like he knows.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

He does not have bts with me. I don't have any idea how he knows but he know.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Juliets has been killed! She was Sir Bevedere the Wise, a civvie!

It is lucky Day 13!
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Will you ever tire of the Camelot song?

Poll runs till Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26:44 pm
You may select 1 option

No way I love it too much!
Bullzeye (3), LoRab (5) 20%
I hate it with every fiber of my being
No votes
I am so over it I want to hear it again!/Host/ others
Roxy (1), DisgruntledPorcupine (2), Enrique (4), fingersplints (6), bea (7), S~V~S (8), zeek (9), Made (10) 80%
Total votes : 10
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:He does not have bts with me. I don't have any idea how he knows but he know.
He knew Bea was civ too. Look how that work out. He 'knows' I'm bad. If he ever actually gets me lynched you'll see again how little he knows. If you're actually a civ, one out of three ain't bad still isn't good enough.

Linki - I see you were a civ. Sorry to see you go. Still, see my previous comment regarding how good one out of three is.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Day 13 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by juliets »

Thank you Rox and DP for a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would play another Rox DP game in the future. And good luck Dana.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Boogs wrote:Please don't start distrusting me.
Do you know why I trust you, Boogs? Yes/no answer is enough.
Boogs wrote:On the flip side, Lorab saying she "had to vote me" is a lie. When LC and Myself were the ones it was a tie against. She was blending in and I think she or Bullz should be considered for tomorrow.
I'm still not too sure about Bullz, I think he could possibly be good. I am probably okay with a LoRab vote, though I think there are lots of baddies all over the place so we really have to watch out.
Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:Well, he's right - I'm not bad. But I'm not wanting to talk at night anymore in this game. Dana, if you can find something you think I have not explained then please bring it up and I will do so after night ends.
The only way he knows if you're bad or good is if he has btsc with you. He's just guessing but acting like he knows.
This is untrue. There are other ways to know if someone is good or bad.
juliets wrote:Thank you Rox and DP for a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would play another Rox DP game in the future. And good luck Dana.
Nooooooo :(
So alone in the big scary mafia game :solitary:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
This is untrue. There are other ways to know if someone is good or bad.
Yes, he has often acted like he has info but I know for a fact he doesn't. Even the rest of you guys have proof in that he said Bea was a civ. He seemed pretty confident LC was bad but has revised that too. Seriously, all he is doing is guessing and acting like he knows for sure.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think you know how I feel about that lynch. It will net you a baddie.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Boogs wrote:On the flip side, Lorab saying she "had to vote me" is a lie. When LC and Myself were the ones it was a tie against. She was blending in and I think she or Bullz should be considered for tomorrow. Hopefully,new get some more insight after the night to help us figure it out. :)
Not true. When I voted, you, LC, and I each had 1 vote. It was a 3 way tie.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:
I think you know how I feel about that lynch. It will net you a baddie.
And no it will not.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Voted Lorab, unable to change my vote for the record. Vote wisely the first time.

Return to “Previous Jobs”