Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:29 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:14 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:02 pm Keep this up Mac and I might flop you over to the mafia side of my Mac meta.
oh no how scary sig is threatening to omgus me
I mean see whenever I do omgus you it's because you're mafia that goes for me, very rarely does town mac try to dumbly vote me off. Now usually it doesn't matter buuuuuut I take great joy at end game/in dead chat, being able to whine and feel vindicated that I was once again right.
Every time I suspect you regardless of your alignment you always make this argument which is always incorrect as I've pushed you as town many times, and been correct many times...

I think you are sus. Not being pushed since d1 given your performance here is strongly indicative that you are mafia or the mafia would have tried to push you.

What about pushing you of all people makes me dumb? Where do you get off calling me dumb for daring to push a tepid, omgussy Sig that has been coasting?
1. I mean it's a pretty good argument to make. :srsnod:

2. I wouldn't say I'm being tepid what so ever, I'm making reads when I see them and asking questions. Not my fault more people aren't engaging in my reads and that the thread keeps getting derailed by dumb arguments.

3. On this whole tepid/not doing enough point we are only on D3, and D2 was a total wash, even with that I've still done more than alot of other players so kinda weak to see I'm not doing anything and being tepid.

4. Back to point 3, I don't think I'm coasting at all, I'm posting, giving my thoughts, and staying caught up which is more than some people. So don't really see where this whole coasting thing is coming from. :shrug2:

5. It's dumb since it"s wrong and is a lazy approach. Not really doing any work into it just asking why other people haven't voted for me and helping to set up mafia for an easy vote/mislynch.
OH and also

6. I"m super cute and shouldn't be voted since i bring joy to this game in a sea of arguments and seriousness.

7. refer to point 6.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:51 pm Hey, Falcon.

What’s the most compelling reason you think I’m mafia?
@falcon45ca

Like convince me your read is real.
I'm actually not convinced you're Maf.

I did tell you my vote was OMGUS
*fart noises*
Whoa, I have been accosted by flatulence.

This aggression will not stand man
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 260

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:02 pm Keep this up Mac and I might flop you over to the mafia side of my Mac meta.
I mean see whenever I do omgus you it's because you're mafia that goes for me, very rarely does town mac try to dumbly vote me off. Now usually it doesn't matter buuuuuut I take great joy at end game/in dead chat, being able to whine and feel vindicated that I was once again right.
Every time I suspect you regardless of your alignment you always make this argument which is always incorrect as I've pushed you as town many times, and been correct many times...

I think you are sus. Not being pushed since d1 given your performance here is strongly indicative that you are mafia or the mafia would have tried to push you.

What about pushing you of all people makes me dumb? Where do you get off calling me dumb for daring to push a tepid, omgussy Sig that has been coasting?

2. I wouldn't say I'm being tepid what so ever, I'm making reads when I see them and asking questions. Not my fault more people aren't engaging in my reads and that the thread keeps getting derailed by dumb arguments.

3. On this whole tepid/not doing enough point we are only on D3, and D2 was a total wash, even with that I've still done more than alot of other players so kinda weak to see I'm not doing anything and being tepid.

4. Back to point 3, I don't think I'm coasting at all, I'm posting, giving my thoughts, and staying caught up which is more than some people. So don't really see where this whole coasting thing is coming from. :shrug2:

5. It's dumb since it"s wrong and is a lazy approach. Not really doing any work into it just asking why other people haven't voted for me and helping to set up mafia for an easy vote/mislynch.
How is it a lazy approach to push someone with 0 votes when there are 5-3 wagons? The work has yet to start.

Dumb since it's wrong hey. Okay well I'm just gonna go ahead and call everyone sussing me dumb, that is surely a mature way to engage people.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:35 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

We should quit these asinine arguments based on NAI/mech fuckery and just kill everyone from the Seanzie wagon day 1 until we hit a wolf. If town saved mafia Sabie over town Seanzie I'll gladly just laugh and move on the next game. This game needs better direction.

Before some giant brain points out I was on that wagon, yes I know, feel free to flip me idc.
You were on the.... oh wait already said it. I will take credit for having giant brain tyvm. :beer:
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by LinearPoint »

So I'm going to propose a radical idea that Jack might just be derp cleared.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:37 pm Nobody targeted LP night 1 but me.

I hadn’t caught up and it was like a reverse fear watch.
Mafia Soldier gets the exact role of who they target.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:18 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:07 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:02 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:40 am @LinearPoint
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@falcon45ca
@Dolby
@sig
@TonyStarkPrime

Votes onto JackofHearts he's outed mechanically.
But seriously know know that if nothing else like…two players got roleblocked. Stop being dense.
So why not push the other one? Do you think the kill wasn’t blocked?
AFAIK, nobody has claimed the other one, for starters.

I don’t know if the kill was blocked or not. It wasn’t blocked by Like blocking me.
If theoretically I blocked Nanook? And you didn’t read it?
If that’s not a theoretical claim, then we should just yeet Nanook, yeah.

Same mechanical info but I’ve got antialignment with a flipped wolf and am out of my wolf meta whereas Nanook isn’t trying to solve and is making bad excuses for his vote while discouraging pressure on im self by trying to point me at Marmot instead.
Here he seems to believe that my fake claim was real. Which if he is Mafia, he would know is fake.

While he could just be knowing it was fake and going along anyways I think the fact that Gav called out my claim as fake immediately and Jack didn't latch onto it being fake seems to suggest to me he is actually just completely oblivious and has no idea what is even going on in this game let alone having information only Mafia would have.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:35 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

We should quit these asinine arguments based on NAI/mech fuckery and just kill everyone from the Seanzie wagon day 1 until we hit a wolf. If town saved mafia Sabie over town Seanzie I'll gladly just laugh and move on the next game. This game needs better direction.

Before some giant brain points out I was on that wagon, yes I know, feel free to flip me idc.
Mindmeld
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My biggest issue with the nanook saving sabie thing is it seems so far off what I remember his mafia meta to be? I do think It"s been awhile since we played though.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: NAA] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:03 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:59 pm Fuck it.

@Jackofhearts2005

What the hell are your reads currently?

I'm afraid to even let you off the hook because I've done it twice and you end gamed and won. I'm not gonna let it happen again just because you post well in a spurt.
You’re not letting me off the hook because I post well in a spurt. You’re letting me off the hook because the only reason to suspect me is because you blocked me but if I was a wolf, I’d be unblockable anyway so there’s no reason to suspect me in the first place.

Town
Marmot
Lime
Mac
LP
Guillo
Dolby

Tony
Martin
Wilgy
Sig
Gav

Falcon
Nanook
Wolf
Why do you have so few Sean CFDers in a scum list, and so many in town/null lists?
Cause I haven’t paid that much attention to that
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:38 pm

How is it a lazy approach to push someone with 0 votes when there are 5-3 wagons? The work has yet to start.

Dumb since it's wrong hey. Okay well I'm just gonna go ahead and call everyone sussing me dumb, that is surely a mature way to engage people.
I wouldn't call you engaging other people with an open question of why doesn't sig have votes really worthy of a mature response. :shrug2:

Having said that you did engage me re falcon/jack so I've got no problem engaging back.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

voting Nanook can't resist tying things up
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:42 pm voting Nanook can't resist tying things up
[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

I do plan to reread them and jack and maybe eod sabie. Since i'm not really seeing the scum vibes or remember this re meta. But, for the time being i'm very comfortable tying things up to see what non committed people do.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

If I lose to Jack again even after I red checked him I'm gonna auto-vote him in every game after this one.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Also like, I think I've come to the conclusion.
Fuck meta. I think everyone is saying everyone is meta clear atm.
This is stupid. People can just manipulate their meta.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:39 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 pm We should just play Mafia. Behavior trumps mechanics.
My top 3 picks are mac, falcon, Dolby. Do you town read any of these?
Im in my break at work.

I townread Mac.

I would sleep safe and sound after a dolby’s chop.

Im indifferent towards a falcon chop.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:43 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

If I lose to Jack again even after I red checked him I'm gonna auto-vote him in every game after this one.
psh you just ruined my game.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What we know from mech is that both these players were roleblocked last night and no kill appeared. This is muddied by the fact that I also self saved. So realistically the mech is a total push.

We have Jack who yoloed onto Sabie and Nanook who yoloed onto Seanzie to save Sabie. Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 all indicate that Jack is town and Nanook is mafia.

We have NotAnAxehole who also yoloed onto Seanzie voting for Jack, which is a good look for Jack and bad for Nanook. Along with DrWIlgy whose whole game has been grumbles and voting me for no articulated reason. Lime Coke and Marmot who would appear to be town (though Marmot is voting Jack over a Sabie voter, given he red checked Sabie n1 is a bit weird).

For Nanook we have LP who is just the obvious town in this game. Gavial the agent of chaos and Dolby whose claim is very towny and who was also a day 1 Seanzie voter, along with me voting against a Seanzie voter, which is not scummy.

In terms of wagon composition the Nanook wagon is better and the argument for chopping Nanook is a lot better.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Mac's progression:

Slank

Tryhard

Actually, I cba to think about this anymore... And by the way, you can flip me as well.

How is this town?
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:40 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:39 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 pm We should just play Mafia. Behavior trumps mechanics.
My top 3 picks are mac, falcon, Dolby. Do you town read any of these?
@Guillotine I ask you because you're voting with two of them, so I'm wondering if it's possible for us to consolidate our position
Im voting with Mac. The other one happened to be on that same wagon
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:38 pm So I'm going to propose a radical idea that Jack might just be derp cleared.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:37 pm Nobody targeted LP night 1 but me.

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:40 am @LinearPoint
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@falcon45ca
@Dolby
@sig
@TonyStarkPrime

Votes onto JackofHearts he's outed mechanically.
But seriously know know that if nothing else like…two players got roleblocked. Stop being dense.

I don’t know if the kill was blocked or not. It wasn’t blocked by Like blocking me.

Same mechanical info but I’ve got antialignment with a flipped wolf and am out of my wolf meta whereas Nanook isn’t trying to solve and is making bad excuses for his vote while discouraging pressure on im self by trying to point me at Marmot instead.
Here he seems to believe that my fake claim was real. Which if he is Mafia, he would know is fake.

While he could just be knowing it was fake and going along anyways I think the fact that Gav called out my claim as fake immediately and Jack didn't latch onto it being fake seems to suggest to me he is actually just completely oblivious and has no idea what is even going on in this game let alone having information only Mafia would have.
I'm sorry what's fake?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:39 pm My biggest issue with the nanook saving sabie thing is it seems so far off what I remember his mafia meta to be? I do think It"s been awhile since we played though.
Nanook yoloing onto his teammate's counterwagon d1 is entirely on brand.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:45 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:38 pm So I'm going to propose a radical idea that Jack might just be derp cleared.

I'm sorry what's fake?
ur face
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:48 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:10 pm I need to continue voting Guillo unfortunately.
Do you usually vote people you don't think are Maf?
I actually do as RT. You don’t?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:47 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:26 am Im gonna say this. Falcon is treating Gavial like a bad townie, not like scum.
Agreed. Scumread feels fake.
Okay, yeah.

Townread Guillo, scumlean Falcon.
Hmm. You agree with my statement i take it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:53 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:21 pm @DrWilgy
@MacDougall
@LinearPoint
@Lime Coke
@Dolby
@NotAnAxehole

I want you 6 to remember something very important.
TSP being Mafia Sniper confirms Falcon as Mafia.
Mphh
How is this player allowed to just post this and get by in beyond comprehension.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:45 pm Mac's progression:

Slank

Tryhard

Actually, I cba to think about this anymore... And by the way, you can flip me as well.

How is this town?
Where did you pull out of your ass that this progression is some sort of scum archetype? It literally isn't. Being participatory in bursts is NAI at best and you aren't even commenting on the content of said bursts. You're just a wolf anyway so your opinion doesn't matter.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Because honestly everyone's just waiting until he gets Vigged since no one wants to commit to wasting a lynch on him.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:49 pm
@MacDougall
@LinearPoint
@Lime Coke
@Dolby
@NotAnAxehole

Mphh
How is this player allowed to just post this and get by in beyond comprehension.
When I tried to push him as outed mafia for his votes Gavial had some galaxy brain reason for gamestate reading him town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:44 pm Also like, I think I've come to the conclusion.
Fuck meta. I think everyone is saying everyone is meta clear atm.
This is stupid. People can just manipulate their meta.
Maybe we’re all just town.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:39 pm My biggest issue with the nanook saving sabie thing is it seems so far off what I remember his mafia meta to be? I do think It"s been awhile since we played though.
Wrong tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maybe Gavial is right about Marmot lol.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Im at page 50 and i need to go back to work. Catch up later (6 hours or so)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:47 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:26 am Im gonna say this. Falcon is treating Gavial like a bad townie, not like scum.
Agreed. Scumread feels fake.
Okay, yeah.

Townread Guillo, scumlean Falcon.
Hmm. You agree with my statement i take it?
That’s me self isoing to figure out if I remembered my reads correctly and then like confirming yeah, I agree with my previous reasoning there.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:46 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:55 pm
Wrong tbh

I'll take y'all word for it since like i said think It's been awhile since we played.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It does kind off sketch me out that I tied it then he got what two more votes thrown on him really quickly
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:49 pm
@MacDougall
@LinearPoint
@Lime Coke
@Dolby
@NotAnAxehole

Mphh
Tbf, it’s hard to formulate reads on gibberish.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

If I were a vig I'd shoot Mac.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:46 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:26 pm

Lololololololol

My claim does confirm me.

I’m the other soldier. If I was a wolf carrying the kill, I couldn’t be blocked.
I don't see how that claim clears you - it seems to target another player. If you're the soldier, you likely didn't carry KP, but that's kind of irrelevant to my vote.
It clears me of what I’m being accused of, carrying the mafia kill and then getting roleblocked and that’s why nobody died last night.

You are aware that’s the case on me, right? The entire case.
It doesn't even do that? Lol
Why don’t you just cc me and lock this in?
I don't understand what you're hoping to accomplish beyond flailing around aimlessly like a chicken with its head cut off
I’m not getting yeeted today.

You and Axe can hide behind Marmot all you like but it simply won’t happen. :shrug:
Strong "im an attractive white woman and attractive white women don't get arrested" vibes
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:58 pm
Wrong tbh

I'll take y'all word for it since like i said think It's been awhile since we played.
It's half correct, I would do that as mafia sometimes, but I wouldn't do that then turn right around and have sabs carry the kill lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:41 pm

@Jackofhearts2005

I'm afraid to even let you off the hook because I've done it twice and you end gamed and won. I'm not gonna let it happen again just because you post well in a spurt.
You’re not letting me off the hook because I post well in a spurt. You’re letting me off the hook because the only reason to suspect me is because you blocked me but if I was a wolf, I’d be unblockable anyway so there’s no reason to suspect me in the first place.

Town
Marmot
Lime
Mac
LP
Guillo
Dolby

Tony
Martin
Wilgy
Sig
Gav

Falcon
Nanook
Wolf
Why do you have so few Sean CFDers in a scum list, and so many in town/null lists?
Really?

You feel a CFD onto Town at EOD w/ a confirmed Wolf CW isn't worth paying attention to?

Huh. Interesting
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:59 pm If I were a vig I'd shoot Mac.
I'd shoot Wilgy
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:46 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:43 pm

I don't see how that claim clears you - it seems to target another player. If you're the soldier, you likely didn't carry KP, but that's kind of irrelevant to my vote.
It clears me of what I’m being accused of, carrying the mafia kill and then getting roleblocked and that’s why nobody died last night.

You are aware that’s the case on me, right? The entire case.
It doesn't even do that? Lol
Why don’t you just cc me and lock this in?
I don't understand what you're hoping to accomplish beyond flailing around aimlessly like a chicken with its head cut off
I’m not getting yeeted today.

You and Axe can hide behind Marmot all you like but it simply won’t happen. :shrug:
Strong "im an attractive white woman and attractive white women don't get arrested" vibes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:41 pm

@Jackofhearts2005

Town
Marmot
Lime
Mac
LP
Guillo
Dolby

Tony
Martin
Wilgy
Sig
Gav

Falcon
Nanook
Wolf
Really?

You feel a CFD onto Town at EOD w/ a confirmed Wolf CW isn't worth paying attention to?

Huh. Interesting
I’m not saying it isn’t like worth looking at. I’ve got a lot of video games on my plate okay?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:02 pm
Wrong tbh

It's half correct, I would do that as mafia sometimes, but I wouldn't do that then turn right around and have sabs carry the kill lol
So what you're saying is that Sabie didn't carry the kill at all and in fact Marmot is mafia who made up the red check entirely

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:13 pm
Wrong tbh

So what you're saying is that Sabie didn't carry the kill at all and in fact Marmot is mafia who made up the red check entirely
Wot

I don't see how you get that from what I said
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:13 pm
Wrong tbh

Wot

I don't see how you get that from what I said
Well you are hiding behind a logical argument that only you think is valid.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I mean, here's a thought.
Mafia sent Sabie to do the kill because Seanzie flipped Tracker and Mafia has the other Tracker.
So really they sent Sabie as a precaution in case there was a Watcher on their kill target because Sabie was already being lynched D2 probably.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I can't really see another valid reason for that.
Not to mention the 2nd Tracker hasn't claimed yet.
So it's very likely the 2nd Tracker is just always Mafia in this case.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Well then. Mystery solved amiright?

Return to “Previous Jobs”