Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Do you prefer drip, french press, or percolated?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm

alexa (467)
8%
Gira (330)
15%
Lime Coke (352)
15%
staypositivefriend (389)
No votes
TonyStarkPrime (160)
8%
Marmot (Marmot) (Dead/Host/Mod/Non)
54%

Total votes: 13
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 3]

Post by Lime Coke »

By the way Wilgy spewed SPF town by the fact that he literally had SPF as a scumread when I was pushing her, and then flipped her to a townread immediately when I flipped my townread.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

i may be being too generous on SPF, looking at the playerlist
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:58 pm By the way Wilgy spewed SPF town by the fact that he literally had SPF as a scumread when I was pushing her, and then flipped her to a townread immediately when I flipped my townread.
where was this?
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Gira »

honestly that wilgy stuff is so super flaky and easy to wifom, like i shouldn't be townread off that at all
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 200

Post by MacDougall »

I don't remember if it was this game or a different game that was super obvious town someone tell me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:18 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:22 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:05 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Really?? Why?
Because your entry & agreement with Alison gave me towny vibes and you haven't done anything that I wouldn't read from a town voice? Plus my early scum read voted you so... :shrug:
kk that makes sense

who else is in ur town pile atm?
Would say that the greener people are you, LC, and Alison. Slight town lean on Esooa, slight town lean on Mac.

Wolf leans are Alexa, Dizzy, SPF.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:44 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:22 am @Lime Coke let me know if your feelings on SPF are still the same or not whenever you're around
There were a bit of times that I was kind of wavering in my tunnel on her, specifically the "you shouldn't have to be townreading me to try to work with me since that puts you into a conf-bias" post. Plus Alison mentioning that SPF responding with anger being town indicative for her is a decent point as well. At this rate I don't think she's mafia as much as I was last night.

I can't tell if it's me bitching out on scumreading her, or I was just wrong originally.
Also running out of confident enough options to vote out on Day 1.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:45 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:35 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:20 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
why him?
zomg everyone's so towny

also his posts suck yet he has a lot of people townreading him for minor bad reasons which is >>>>rand wolf, and he hasn't answered my questioned about his dizzy read despite me pinging him multiple times
I saw one, and that was only because I re read. When in catch-up I'll often miss what was said while back reading until I get there.

At this point I'll take back my SPF wolf lean. The interactions between SPF and LC were good.

What did stick out was your slight town lean on Falcon. Talk to me about that one Alexa.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:47 pmHmmmm....
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:48 pm That timing though...
I think this was something that might've spewed SPF town? I remember making this post because Wilgy states "SPF is a scumread" then I respond to Alexa saying I don't scumread SPF anymore after what Alison says, then Wilgy just 180's his read on her.

Which was why I posted those two right after.
yeah, this is part of the reason why i was reluctant to wolfread wilgy on d1, because i was under the impression that he would be more likely to encourage the T/T violence between you and me instead of trying to convince you that i was town. it was TMI that would be so brazen and so unbeneficial for the wolfteam that i figured it was >rand likely to be coming from a villager

but reading wilgy's ISO through the lens of him just TMI'ing the fuck out of most people in this game, his insistence that you/me are T/T makes more sense
I think he was seeing what I was doing and realized you weren't a viable ML anymore and just gave up and townread you.

I didn't want to call it out at the time but I just planted that seed there in case he did flip wolf, which is probably something that's going to help town out way more than I was expecting it to.
@alexa
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:03 pm honestly that wilgy stuff is so super flaky and easy to wifom, like i shouldn't be townread off that at all
[VOTE: gira] aubergine

your wish is my command then
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Because your entry & agreement with Alison gave me towny vibes and you haven't done anything that I wouldn't read from a town voice? Plus my early scum read voted you so... :shrug:
kk that makes sense

Would say that the greener people are you, LC, and Alison. Slight town lean on Esooa, slight town lean on Mac.

alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:22 am @Lime Coke let me know if your feelings on SPF are still the same or not whenever you're around
There were a bit of times that I was kind of wavering in my tunnel on her, specifically the "you shouldn't have to be townreading me to try to work with me since that puts you into a conf-bias" post. Plus Alison mentioning that SPF responding with anger being town indicative for her is a decent point as well. At this rate I don't think she's mafia as much as I was last night.

I can't tell if it's me bitching out on scumreading her, or I was just wrong originally.
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:35 pm

why him?
zomg everyone's so towny

also his posts suck yet he has a lot of people townreading him for minor bad reasons which is >>>>rand wolf, and he hasn't answered my questioned about his dizzy read despite me pinging him multiple times
I saw one, and that was only because I re read. When in catch-up I'll often miss what was said while back reading until I get there.

At this point I'll take back my SPF wolf lean. The interactions between SPF and LC were good.

What did stick out was your slight town lean on Falcon. Talk to me about that one Alexa.
I think this was something that might've spewed SPF town? I remember making this post because Wilgy states "SPF is a scumread" then I respond to Alexa saying I don't scumread SPF anymore after what Alison says, then Wilgy just 180's his read on her.

yeah, this is part of the reason why i was reluctant to wolfread wilgy on d1, because i was under the impression that he would be more likely to encourage the T/T violence between you and me instead of trying to convince you that i was town. it was TMI that would be so brazen and so unbeneficial for the wolfteam that i figured it was >rand likely to be coming from a villager

but reading wilgy's ISO through the lens of him just TMI'ing the fuck out of most people in this game, his insistence that you/me are T/T makes more sense
I think he was seeing what I was doing and realized you weren't a viable ML anymore and just gave up and townread you.

I didn't want to call it out at the time but I just planted that seed there in case he did flip wolf, which is probably something that's going to help town out way more than I was expecting it to.
@alexa
hmm, could it have not been him trying to potentially get cred though as W/W if she was a wagon then reversing it after it didn't seem she was an option?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:06 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:03 pm honestly that wilgy stuff is so super flaky and easy to wifom, like i shouldn't be townread off that at all

i mean i'm saying read me based off my posts and if you think those are scummy, well, it's wrong, but it's still a better process than assuming i'm town because wilgy called me town
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:08 pm
alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:06 pm

i mean i'm saying read me based off my posts and if you think those are scummy, well, it's wrong, but it's still a better process than assuming i'm town because wilgy called me town
i'm typically a good spew reader even if there's nuanced reasons it can be combatted, so
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

sup
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:07 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:05 pm

kk that makes sense

zomg everyone's so towny

@alexa
hmm, could it have not been him trying to potentially get cred though as W/W if she was a wagon then reversing it after it didn't seem she was an option?
It could easily be that as well. But I wouldn't think he'd be that blatant about it?

I don't remember how he treated SPF otherwise.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:52 am The fact that Dizzy didn't flip VT perhaps might indicate as I said before that it was a PR kill. That would explain a world where Alexa, Mac and Nook are all town and they survive 2 night kills in a row.
fwiw i think this thought from CRrichard is kind of towny, regardless of whether or not its correct. i imagine that the wolves would probably want to be injecting as much paranoia in the thread as possible at this stage in the game (particularly if the "consensus" POE is headed in the right direction), and this post effectively accomplishes the opposite of that. it might benefit CR to say this if their teammates were buried super deep but i still think it's kind of a towny observation to make in the first place

i also think that CR is town for emotional reasons that should be self-evident, but i feel dirty townreading him for that so im trying to substantiate my read with logic lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:11 am I thought Dizzy was clearly softing PR so I'm not surprised by that kill really, also I don't think he really fosed me he just had it as tinfoil

Why did ya'll early hammer I didn't get to read at all it was literally Christmas .-.
@alexa - where did dizzy soft PR??? i didnt see anything like that at all
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:25 pm the idea that i kill dizzy over someone who was pushing the wagon day 1 is fairly ???

atp seems fairly straightforward there was in fact a bus but eh

back later
this is a bad argument IMO because it assumes that we know why the wolves killed dizzy (when it easily could have been an attempt to hunt for PRs) but i dont really think it makes you wolfy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also, if there's a bus, who do you think bussed him? it seems unlikely to me that his wagon was entirely pure (particularly because, to my memory, the thread was super stagnant during the last hours of the EOD1 and wilgy getting killed was pretty much inevitable, so it would be weird if at least one wolf didn't jump on in an attempt to get townread) but i think: "there was a bus" is the type of read that's kind of empty if it isnt backed up with specific names
alexa
Loan Shark

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 2]

Post by alexa »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:42 pm Nanook, you don’t have to worry about me. I’ll make you a cortado.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

the "you don't have to worry about me" specifically i read as a soft cuz it's how i would soft PR lmao
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dolby wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:06 pm I still haven't caught up tbh

The only new thought I have is Crich is fairly town and coming to the same conclsuions I did on his catchup is a pretty good look
this might be hypocritical for me to say considering that i just posted a townread on crich myself, but i think it's kind of wolfy that this is dolby's only new thought coming into the day. a townread on CRrich is boring and uncontroversial at this point and: "his catchup is a pretty good look" is one of those things that wolves say when they want to make it look like theyre putting more thought into their reads than they actually are
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:24 pm i hate that i townread that post
why do you townread that post? i actually think that it's wolfy in conjunction with this:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:21 pm
CRichard wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:09 pm
CRichard wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:05 pm Falcon can also go into the PoE as they give off UTR vibes, which isn't how I remember playing with them in Akemi Homura.
Can it be real life? Sure, though I'll add that I haven't found anything that makes me thing Falcon/Wilgy can't be team mates either.
Valid
Merry Christmas!
On a more serious note, I haven't seen you much while I was backreading the thread.
Who do you think isn't paired with Wilgy fypov? Remember Akemi Homura?
I do remember.

Nook, Mac, Alexa right off the top of my head have poor partner equity w/ Wilgy.

I have postulated that Wilgy, rather than scum push his partner like he did w/ Gav, might be more inclined to TR his partner.

I'm interested in SPF/fingersplints wagons ATM
falcon posting some vague and uncontroversial nonassociatives with wilgy and then saying "i'm interested in SPF/fingersplints" wagons feel like a pretty transparent attempt to powerwolf and push the game into the wrong direction, especially from the POV of knowing that im town. falcon hasnt interacted with any of my posts in this game and i dont believe that he actually scumreads me, and i think he might just be a wolf trying to keep a low presence and coast through as long as possible
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 pm God it's rough as fuck for me to look at the game and post currently so I can't do anything. Still have another RL day so hopefully I can do more/be better for this day phase.
....this pings me a bit.

It's got a 'Josh, Gee Willikers' vibe if ya know what I mean
i also dont really like this lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 pm God it's rough as fuck for me to look at the game and post currently so I can't do anything. Still have another RL day so hopefully I can do more/be better for this day phase.
....this pings me a bit.

It's got a 'Josh, Gee Willikers' vibe if ya know what I mean
I have COVID and the allergy portion is making my eyes water so I can't look at the thread too well.
hope you feel better soon
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:58 pm By the way Wilgy spewed SPF town by the fact that he literally had SPF as a scumread when I was pushing her, and then flipped her to a townread immediately when I flipped my townread.
tbh i think the stronger argument for why im town is how i treated wilgy as opposed to how wilgy treated me, but whatever gets you there ig
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am pretty sure I am spewed clear by Wilgy ay
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:27 pm
tbh i think the stronger argument for why im town is how i treated wilgy as opposed to how wilgy treated me, but whatever gets you there ig
How FingerSplints treated you spews you town is a better argument.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@staypositivefriend

Serious question, what is your read on Alison/Dolby slot and Nanook currently?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:17 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:25 pm the idea that i kill dizzy over someone who was pushing the wagon day 1 is fairly ???

atp seems fairly straightforward there was in fact a bus but eh

back later
this is a bad argument IMO because it assumes that we know why the wolves killed dizzy (when it easily could have been an attempt to hunt for PRs) but i dont really think it makes you wolfy
at the time i said it i didn't even remember he voted wilgy so argument is moot regardless
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:18 pm also, if there's a bus, who do you think bussed him? it seems unlikely to me that his wagon was entirely pure (particularly because, to my memory, the thread was super stagnant during the last hours of the EOD1 and wilgy getting killed was pretty much inevitable, so it would be weird if at least one wolf didn't jump on in an attempt to get townread) but i think: "there was a bus" is the type of read that's kind of empty if it isnt backed up with specific names
i don't know

i'm bad at this
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:34 pm
what
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:48 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:34 pm
what
It's a joke.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i'm going to log off
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:35 pm @staypositivefriend

my GTH answer is that the dolby slot is a wolf and that nanook is town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Gira wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:18 pm also, if there's a bus, who do you think bussed him? it seems unlikely to me that his wagon was entirely pure (particularly because, to my memory, the thread was super stagnant during the last hours of the EOD1 and wilgy getting killed was pretty much inevitable, so it would be weird if at least one wolf didn't jump on in an attempt to get townread) but i think: "there was a bus" is the type of read that's kind of empty if it isnt backed up with specific names
i don't know

i'm bad at this
mind talking about your townread on falcon more? i think that's the thing that made me the most concerned about you while catching up tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:56 pm

y
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:00 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:56 pm

y
because nanook pushed on wilgy on d1 in a way that looked explicitly non-aligned, and because he's been towny outside of that (minus his push on CRrichard, but whatever)

and because dolby made a couple of wallposts yesterday where their reads didnt feel proportional to their observations and then proceeded to enter today with an empty and vague townread on CRrichard before dipping from the thread again. i think that he's struggling to replicate reads in a believable way which makes me think he might just be a wolf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ok

[VOTE: dolby] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:42 am The sad thing is that kill is starting to make me question my read on Alexa.
fingersplints also had alexa woof
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:17 pm @MacDougall

You have Falcon as town from what I remember, what's the reason for it?
I forgot
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

[VOTE: FALCON] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:36 pm I just re-read Gira and they are town too.

Ezgame.
Gira actually maybe town
I said that ages ago
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:20 pm [VOTE: FALCON] aubergine
nah the mafia here is you and Lime coke
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:26 pm
funny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:27 pm
funny
I'm not joking anymore
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:28 pm
alexa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:27 pm
funny
I'm not joking anymore
still funny
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:14 pm
CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:52 am The fact that Dizzy didn't flip VT perhaps might indicate as I said before that it was a PR kill. That would explain a world where Alexa, Mac and Nook are all town and they survive 2 night kills in a row.
fwiw i think this thought from CRrichard is kind of towny, regardless of whether or not its correct. i imagine that the wolves would probably want to be injecting as much paranoia in the thread as possible at this stage in the game (particularly if the "consensus" POE is headed in the right direction), and this post effectively accomplishes the opposite of that. it might benefit CR to say this if their teammates were buried super deep but i still think it's kind of a towny observation to make in the first place

i also think that CR is town for emotional reasons that should be self-evident, but i feel dirty townreading him for that so im trying to substantiate my read with logic lol
If he's partnered with Gira or alexa it makes sense for him to push this, yeah?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:19 pm

I forgot
Who do you townread now then?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:14 pm

If he's partnered with Gira or alexa it makes sense for him to push this, yeah?
with alexa maybe, but definitely not gira. gira is "consensus" POE at this point, so i don't think CR would be incentivized to push that angle if he was partnered with him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i was going to spend a few hours re-reading this game and analyzing the interactions everyone had with drwilgy but instead i think im just going to post in real-time as much as possible and develop my reads from there. it's more fun and less mentally draining that way, and it requires less WIM on my part

ill be around for a while tonight, so lmk if anyone wants to bounce thoughts off of each other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:19 pm

I forgot
Who do you townread now then?
nanook
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:37 pm i was going to spend a few hours re-reading this game and analyzing the interactions everyone had with drwilgy but instead i think im just going to post in real-time as much as possible and develop my reads from there. it's more fun and less mentally draining that way, and it requires less WIM on my part

ill be around for a while tonight, so lmk if anyone wants to bounce thoughts off of each other
Unfortunately not many are here.

Do you want to ask me about anything? I have a slight bit of energy from a nap so I can do a bit of something.

Return to “Previous Heists”