Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Lime Coke »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:33 pm Another question. What if Gavial has been mostly wrong but he was right about one thing and that think scared wolves the most and killed him?
Which would be?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Why is NAA voting a vanity wagon all by himself?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:48 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:40 am like two docs can keep marmot alive indefinitely and that's just too good i think

But then people will wonder why I'm still alive
Only Gav and he’s dead
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:59 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Why is NAA voting a vanity wagon all by himself?
You were voting with him previous to changing your vote... are you joking? because if you are not, that shit is scummy dude.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:22 pm @TonyStarkPrime why did you kill Gavial yesterday and why didnt you kill NAA on night 1 after that fucked CFD that you were also part of on day 1?
Have you read the role that I have
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Guillotine »

Gavial wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:52 pm Call me crazy that I’m still be thinking TSP/Marmot are mafia but my paranoia grows so big it’s really hard for me to look past that probability and I’m trying to just have it as just a deep probability but I actually think it’s quite likely which scares me.
Hmm

What if TSP is scum and claimed the kill on Gavial to look townie?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:39 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:22 pm @TonyStarkPrime why did you kill Gavial yesterday and why didnt you kill NAA on night 1 after that fucked CFD that you were also part of on day 1?
Have you read the role that I have
No. Honestly with the roles being NAI, I have not bothered.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What if Gavial intended to kill Marmot but was redirected?

Are there redirections here?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And if Gavial was redirected and killed Jack instead, did Dolby lie about their roleblock on Gavial?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Can TSP and Dolby be wolves?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Hmmmm... I'll be back later, I need to read things.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:45 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:35 pm I personally don't feel like investigating the seanzie votes because I'm largely sure that what happened was stupid

there was so little discussion around yeeting seanzie (compared to most voting options at least) that I doubt I would be able to tell the difference from mafia and town votes lol
This screams to me like "Oh no! Don't look at Seanzie's wagon, there are a few of my mafia partners of mine here".

I remember this is the post that raised a red flag for me. Disregarding the CFD as stupid rather than scummy is scummy and is probably TMIng some people on Seanzie's wagon town, but who? NAA? TSP? Both? Or could it be that he is calling out his partners stupid for ending up on Seanzie's wagon, outing themselves?
lol you

What you're claiming about me TMI'ing the wagon is about equally reachy as the hypothetical thought that LP TMI'ed the Seanzie voters as town in this quote:
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:37 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:35 pm I personally don't feel like investigating the seanzie votes because I'm largely sure that what happened was stupid

there was so little discussion around yeeting seanzie (compared to most voting options at least) that I doubt I would be able to tell the difference from mafia and town votes lol
Honestly yeah, Town should never have gone for that terrible wagon. There was literally no reason to vote Seanzie whatsoever.
And besides, I thought Dizzy made it very clear and brought up good evidence that Seanzie was probably town based on post wording and meta. I even vouched for it since I compared it to a past mafia game of Seanzie's. Additionally, aside from that, there hardly had been any valid discussion about any sort of perceived scumminess of Seanzie.

Anyone who CFD'ed Seanzie, even disregarding the fact that it was a CFD, was acting fundamentally stupid.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

If you can bring up good reasons as to why it shouldn't be called stupid then maybe I won't think that it's your hobby to tunnel me every once-in-awhile with ridiculously paranoid reasoning
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:51 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:12 pm I also want Gavial, Guillo and Martin to die.
I'm less interested than any single person being in that list than I am interested in how you arrived to putting all 3 of Guilo/Gavial/Me together

Off the top of my head that makes for a bit of a unusual group considering one of them I townread, the other I haven't really read, and I myself is scum-read by Guilo and mild town-read by Gavial.
Did you answer this MacDougall?
he did
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:12 pm I also want Gavial, Guillo and Martin to die.
I'm less interested than any single person being in that list than I am interested in how you arrived to putting all 3 of Guilo/Gavial/Me together

Off the top of my head that makes for a bit of a unusual group considering one of them I townread, the other I haven't really read, and I myself is scum-read by Guilo and mild town-read by Gavial.
the three of you are just wolfy
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Guillo not reading roles ever is essentially towny but like please everyone read the setup
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:10 pm Guillo not reading roles ever is essentially towny but like please everyone read the setup
No
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 260

Post by MacDougall »

fist
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:01 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:51 pm

Did you answer this MacDougall?
he did
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am

the three of you are just wolfy
That’s not really an answer, is it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:56 pm

This screams to me like "Oh no! Don't look at Seanzie's wagon, there are a few of my mafia partners of mine here".

I remember this is the post that raised a red flag for me. Disregarding the CFD as stupid rather than scummy is scummy and is probably TMIng some people on Seanzie's wagon town, but who? NAA? TSP? Both? Or could it be that he is calling out his partners stupid for ending up on Seanzie's wagon, outing themselves?
lol you

What you're claiming about me TMI'ing the wagon is about equally reachy as the hypothetical thought that LP TMI'ed the Seanzie voters as town in this quote:

Honestly yeah, Town should never have gone for that terrible wagon. There was literally no reason to vote Seanzie whatsoever.
And besides, I thought Dizzy made it very clear and brought up good evidence that Seanzie was probably town based on post wording and meta. I even vouched for it since I compared it to a past mafia game of Seanzie's. Additionally, aside from that, there hardly had been any valid discussion about any sort of perceived scumminess of Seanzie.

Anyone who CFD'ed Seanzie, even disregarding the fact that it was a CFD, was acting fundamentally stupid.
Nah. There is no player here that is stupid, every action and every read must be assumed to be have been done considering all the risks and benefits. The CFD was deliberate and judging it as stupid is taking away from its importance.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:10 pm Guillo not reading roles ever is essentially towny but like please everyone read the setup
I always read the set up and rules but i got a new job that demands a lot of my time and energy, i dont have time for reading setups and speculating about it.

Gavial dying after sussing TSP/Marmot and having claimed vig is a bit incriminating for you two. More for you as you were part of that CFD that eliminated Seanzie.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:44 pm And if Gavial was redirected and killed Jack instead, did Dolby lie about their roleblock on Gavial?
I never blocked Gav

I blocked Wilgy last night
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dolby wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:48 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:44 pm And if Gavial was redirected and killed Jack instead, did Dolby lie about their roleblock on Gavial?
I never blocked Gav

Oh ok. That removes you from my speculation
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I blocked Gavial.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:41 pm

lol you

Nah. There is no player here that is stupid, every action and every read must be assumed to be have been done considering all the risks and benefits. The CFD was deliberate and judging it as stupid is taking away from its importance.
Oh I never said anybody was stupid.

People can and will still do the absurdly dumbest of things though; myself will also do something very stupid at some point (if not already in my life).

Thing is, sometimes its really difficult to tell the difference between town stupid and mafia open-wolfing...especially since the # of votes far exceeded the number of mafia.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

And, also, like

mafia never intend to appear scummy

and yet they will (for which reason they are caught)

Likewise, town generally never intend to do something stupid or not really solvy

and yet sometimes they eventually will
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:42 pm What if Gavial intended to kill Marmot but was redirected?

Are there redirections here?

He did intend to kill me and lmao that would be funny.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:46 pm
I always read the set up and rules but i got a new job that demands a lot of my time and energy, i dont have time for reading setups and speculating about it.

Gavial dying after sussing TSP/Marmot and having claimed vig is a bit incriminating for you two. More for you as you were part of that CFD that eliminated Seanzie.

I guess, but if someone was going to kill someone you thought was towncleared, you'd try to stop that if you could wouldn't you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:32 pm

I guess, but if someone was going to kill someone you thought was towncleared, you'd try to stop that if you could wouldn't you?
Which according to you TSP wouldnt be able to as the kill is delayed no?
Gavial voiced wanting to kill you yesterday and died the following night.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:18 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:41 pm

lol you

Oh I never said anybody was stupid.

People can and will still do the absurdly dumbest of things though; myself will also do something very stupid at some point (if not already in my life).

Thing is, sometimes its really difficult to tell the difference between town stupid and mafia open-wolfing...especially since the # of votes far exceeded the number of mafia.
Far exceeded the number of mafia?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:07 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Which according to you TSP wouldnt be able to as the kill is delayed no?
Gavial voiced wanting to kill you yesterday and died the following night.

Correct. TSP had to pick Gav as a target N2 if he killed him N3.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by LinearPoint »

If I'm being honest Medic's roleblocking is probably just the optimal play.

WCS we clear 3-4 people from not having preformed the Mafia Factional kill
BCS we roleblock the kill and we know for a fact it was roleblocked and not healed meaning PoE immedaitly is narrowed down to 4 people.

Not to mention Mafia has the ability to bypass healing, but not roleblocking.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:09 pm Far exceeded the number of mafia?
Well I guess not "far" but still exceeded, and I believed there was no strong reason for mafia to be on that wagon especially since it happened so late into the phase and therefore it could not be presumed that everyone had evaluated that wagon or had the ability to switch.

viewtopic.php?p=881067#p881067

This post by the host shows 6 votes on Seanzie.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:43 pm If I'm being honest Medic's roleblocking is probably just the optimal play.

BCS we roleblock the kill and we know for a fact it was roleblocked and not healed meaning PoE immedaitly is narrowed down to 4 people.

yeah, this
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

From OP: "The faction also has one crit canteen, which can turn their faction-kill into a critical hit, making it ignore all protections and defenses, for one night. If only one member of the faction is alive, every kill they make will be a critical hit."

It specifically says protection and defense but not roleblocks.
ImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

I think if we vote off Wilgy the only oen who can mess with roleblock stuff is NAA
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:43 pm If I'm being honest Medic's roleblocking is probably just the optimal play.

I wouldn't like to be role-blocked but it is also possible to remove any doubt on my slot (*cough* *cough* guilo *cough* *cough*) by simply role-blocking me once.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:34 am If the Engineer is roleblocked or survives a kill attempt due to protection, the oldest building in the base will be destroyed in the crossfire.

[...]

Mercenaries who work for the mafia have more advanced equipment that grant them the following bonuses:

- Engineer: The first time in the game one of his buildings would be destroyed (except by a Spy), it survives.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Martin, I'll rb you tonight, sure
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

oh wait I didn't read fully,

uh I'll ocnsider it later when I look at possiblities again lol
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Dolby wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:47 pm I think if we vote off Wilgy the only oen who can mess with roleblock stuff is NAA
Actually that would be me, not NAA.
I would say I could just go to the engineer base, but unfortunately I can't go to red base since I'm the Blue Pyro and the Blue Engie is dead.
I'll probably either not act tonight or protect one of the roleblockers.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DrWilgy »

I never blocked Gav

Mphnafe??

Mh mphnefm MhMphMh mph nf.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:09 pm Far exceeded the number of mafia?
Well I guess not "far" but still exceeded, and I believed there was no strong reason for mafia to be on that wagon especially since it happened so late into the phase and therefore it could not be presumed that everyone had evaluated that wagon or had the ability to switch.

viewtopic.php?p=881067#p881067

This post by the host shows 6 votes on Seanzie.
6 votes out of 18 players is considerably less than what would be required for majority IF there was a hammer
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If DrWilgy is town im not playing with him again. We dont need to chop him if he was town and helped us solve rather than maintaining a gambit
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:21 pm
I never blocked Gav

Mphnafe??

I assume this translates to something sensible like "And you're voting me?"
ImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:21 pm
I never blocked Gav

Mphnafe??

do one Mmph if you want to say you weren't blocked

two if you were lol
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Honestly I think it'd be really funny if Wilgy is wolf and did the gimmick in scum chat

probably frustrating for wolves if true, but funny to read postgame
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:28 pm If DrWilgy is town im not playing with him again. We dont need to chop him if he was town and helped us solve rather than maintaining a gambit
*Lifts mask*

Damn dude, just having some fun, didn't mean to ruin your enjoyment of the game. Sorry if so.

Don't think me goofing around will impact it that much. My misyeet this game to goof off will be minor at most.

If I'm to say anything it's neat that not even NAA is trying to save me at this point.

Cycle 1 I didn't submit anything.

N2 I used the air blast to protect NAA.

N3 I targeted TSP as gav instructed.

*Puts mask back on*

Mphahahahahaha!!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Wilgy can I ask two questions

I'm assuming you think that TSP is deepwolf, that's fine

what's the realistic solve iye?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:39 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:28 pm If DrWilgy is town im not playing with him again. We dont need to chop him if he was town and helped us solve rather than maintaining a gambit
*Lifts mask*

Damn dude, just having some fun, didn't mean to ruin your enjoyment of the game. Sorry if so.

Don't think me goofing around will impact it that much. My misyeet this game to goof off will be minor at most.

If I'm to say anything it's neat that not even NAA is trying to save me at this point.

Cycle 1 I didn't submit anything.

N2 I used the air blast to protect NAA.

N3 I targeted TSP as gav instructed.

*Puts mask back on*

Mphahahahahaha!!!
I have not lost my will to defend you, but I'm a bit bored of the game, and I'm obligated to sheep Marmot.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime