Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by LinearPoint »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:17 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:04 pm I dunno about Mafia!NAA honestly.
He wouldn't just forget that his partner was a Blue Engineer and think I'm the Blue Engi.
That also just seems way to obvious if it was forced fake slip.
Funny, you think it's way to obvious, but if it was a fake slip it's working, isn't it?
I just mean I don't really see a Mafia orgistrating a fake slip that is so incredibly blatantly obvious as to him misreading a Mafia flip.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:17 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:15 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:51 pm @falcon45ca have you used Medi Gun? if so, what night?
I've used it, yes. N2
So you've roleblock N1 and N3?
No, N1 I didn't do anything (I forgot), and I used it N3
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

seems to me tha naa has a town slip and a wolf slip and we should call it null and stop thinking about slips which are never real
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

So then why would you think NAA knew the Medic's color because he attacked a Medic target?
We know Nanook was roleblocked N2. I think it's fair to assume Nanook was trying to do the kill.
Also Gav was blocked, TSP claimed Gav kill, and NAA didn't kill N3.
So we know Mafia killed Jack.
At what point could you or Sig have stopped the factional kill to give NAA the information of your colors?
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:20 pm seems to me tha naa has a town slip and a wolf slip and we should call it null and stop thinking about slips which are never real
I'm sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you. Slips are real, they do happen. Tho I'll admit they don't happen near as often as they're accused
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:15 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:51 pm @falcon45ca have you used Medi Gun? if so, what night?
I've used it, yes. N2
Then it adds up. NAA got info about your color the night there was no night kill.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:21 pm So then why would you think NAA knew the Medic's color because he attacked a Medic target?
We know Nanook was roleblocked N2. I think it's fair to assume Nanook was trying to do the kill.
Also Gav was blocked, TSP claimed Gav kill, and NAA didn't kill N3.
So we know Mafia killed Jack.
At what point could you or Sig have stopped the factional kill to give NAA the information of your colors?
There was a night with no kill. I used the Medi Gun that night

It's possible that there was no kill due to a successful save, which would've given my role and color
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Question is.

Why NAA does not kill Falcon on Night 3, knowing that Falcon is Medic and already prevented a kill, why risk keeping Falcon alive if Mafia?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Why are you assuming it's your color he knew?
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:20 pm seems to me tha naa has a town slip and a wolf slip and we should call it null and stop thinking about slips which are never real
No and if NAA is scum I'm chopping you next.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I do think that NAA being a CFDer on Sean, and now w/ a possible scum slip, should def be considered for a sniper shot
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:25 pm Why are you assuming it's your color he knew?
Cuz he posted it?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:26 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:25 pm Why are you assuming it's your color he knew?
Cuz he posted it?
But he also posted Sig's color. He could have attacked Sig's target by that logic no?
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:25 pm I do think that NAA being a CFDer on Sean, and now w/ a possible scum slip, should def be considered for a sniper shot
Why not just chop him. The sniper can kill off Wilgy.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:24 pm Question is.

Why NAA does not kill Falcon on Night 3, knowing that Falcon is Medic and already prevented a kill, why risk keeping Falcon alive if Mafia?
I'm always ML bait. Keep in mind Marmot is still alive as a tracker who has actually caught scum, so that's odd as well I'd say
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:26 pm
Cuz he posted it?
But he also posted Sig's color. He could have attacked Sig's target by that logic no?
Yes he could've. That's still a scum slip if ya slice it that way
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:25 pm I do think that NAA being a CFDer on Sean, and now w/ a possible scum slip, should def be considered for a sniper shot
Why not just chop him. The sniper can kill off Wilgy.
This is also fine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:27 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:24 pm Question is.

I'm always ML bait. Keep in mind Marmot is still alive as a tracker who has actually caught scum, so that's odd as well I'd say
watcher, but yah.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

The real question I have, is why are you blatantly misrepresenting the rolesetup?
No where does it say Medic gives their color with a successful kill, it says it gives their name.
Not only that you are conveniently ignoring the fact that NAA is a Spy who can get your role without ever needing to attack whoever you healed.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

If I'm being completely honest if I rolled Spy I would have probably investigated you as well.
Not to mention you are saying that all the townslips he has given are fabricated.

Why would Mafia Vig not shoot you if he knew your role?
He had 2 free nights to do so and you would have been an easy kill since no one would question you getting Vigged as Town. It's like a free non-suspicious Town kill.
Why would he say he misread Sabie as Mafia Blue Pyro?
Why would he blatantly post information he got from outside of his abilities?
Everything points to the fact that you were copped by NAA.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:29 pm The real question I have, is why are you blatantly misrepresenting the rolesetup?
No where does it say Medic gives their color with a successful kill, it says it gives their name.
Not only that you are conveniently ignoring the fact that NAA is a Spy who can get your role without ever needing to attack whoever you healed.
Mate, we got a thunderdome here, if Falcon is lying he is outed wolf and we chop him, why do that when Wilgy is going over? To save Wilgy if they are scum, why, Wilgy will always be PoE. What if Wilgy is town, why would Falcon make waves now instead of securing Wilgy's mischop if Falcon is scum?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

The fact you're trying for the narrative that he attacked your N2 target to me seems like you're Mafia who know all of this and is planning on saying after he flips Town Blue Spy that you are confirmed since he attacked your target when he never did and Mafia Medic does not give that information.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:29 pm The real question I have, is why are you blatantly misrepresenting the rolesetup?
I'm not ignoring that fact. I asked NAA how he knew, that's when he could've said he spied on me. He didn't. He said he guessed.

I messaged the host after I posted that it wasn't specific if my color was revealed with my role and identity. That's how I know now it was. I then post that I've learned it would've been revealed.

Am I...blatantly misrepresenting anything anymore? The dude CFD onto Sean and said jack and squat about it at the time IIRC.

Is it that crazy he's a wolf?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

And you wouldn't even entertain the idea that Sig was the Medic who saved someone and had their role outed to Mafia.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:32 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:23 pm @falcon45ca your vote makes no sense unless your goal is to spew yourself town.
I'm not seeing an answer here to how you're aware of my color.
Lucky guess. How do you think I know your color?
No, he said this.
He asked how you think he knew. That is rather blatantly saying that he copped you.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:34 pm And you wouldn't even entertain the idea that Sig was the Medic who saved someone and had their role outed to Mafia.
I literally just said that was possible. That would still make NAA knowing my color a possible scum slip

Remember? You asked me like 5 mins ago and I said as much.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:33 pm The fact you're trying for the narrative that he attacked your N2 target to me seems like you're Mafia who know all of this and is planning on saying after he flips Town Blue Spy that you are confirmed since he attacked your target when he never did and Mafia Medic does not give that information.
Mafia medic gives the identity, we don't know all the details that the host may have given Falcon no?

Like my role has poor wording and I had to ask what "protecting" meant and is not actually what I know about protecting in a role.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

No I missed that post.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:36 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:32 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:23 pm @falcon45ca your vote makes no sense unless your goal is to spew yourself town.
I'm not seeing an answer here to how you're aware of my color.
Lucky guess. How do you think I know your color?
No, he said this.
He asked how you think he knew. That is rather blatantly saying that he copped you.
No, he's saying he guessed. Blatantly saying he copped me would be saying, "hey I copped you"

But whatever dude. You clearly can't see him as anything but town. I'm not gonna beat anybody over the head to change their minds
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:36 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:33 pm The fact you're trying for the narrative that he attacked your N2 target to me seems like you're Mafia who know all of this and is planning on saying after he flips Town Blue Spy that you are confirmed since he attacked your target when he never did and Mafia Medic does not give that information.
Mafia medic gives the identity, we don't know all the details that the host may have given Falcon no?

Like my role has poor wording and I had to ask what "protecting" meant and is not actually what I know about protecting in a role.
From OP: "Mercenaries who work for the mafia have more advanced equipment that grant them the following bonuses:

- Medic: His healing does not give information to the player who attacked his target."
It clearly stat's it does not for Mafia Medic.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:39 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:36 pm

From OP: "Mercenaries who work for the mafia have more advanced equipment that grant them the following bonuses:

- Medic: His healing does not give information to the player who attacked his target."
It clearly stat's it does not for Mafia Medic.
Exactly. hence why NAA may have scum slipped.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I dont wanna kill Wilgy today. I wanna execute NAA now.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Wilgy flipping town will spew Marmot town as well as Marmot brought up the DADV theory up. I don't see why Marmot would try that as scum with Wilgy town instead of just laying low and letting Wilgy die without help.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Can you stop with the excessive AtE for a bit it just makes you seem worse honestly. Saying that you're always mislynched and that you'll never convince anyone is rather annoying.

I really dislike how you came out of the gate with the idea that he attacked your target N2 while not acknowledging his role.
There are so many scenarios other than he attacked your target and the idea he attacked your target just so happens to be one which a Mafia Medic would benefit extremely from having as a false narrative.
I also think your claim of doing nothing N1 sounds like a lie since Medic's role block needs a night to charge and you used it N3 instead of N2 which suggests you likely used it N1, but don't want to say on who. I'm also of the opinion that using Vaccinator to the get stronger heal faster makes the most since for a Town Medic instead of the slower heal like you said you used, but I'm willing to overlook this as a difference in playstyle.
Really when I look at both of the odd N1 choice and your pretty opportunistic push together this just looks like it is coming from Mafia.

I would also appreciate if you at least claimed your role block target since at the very least if you are Town that would confirm a person as not having carried out the factional kill.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I honestly think Falcon is just Mafia here and that he scumslipped with that attempt to push NAA and his own action claims.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Also is a tad convenient we say that it'd be a good idea for Medic's to roleblock tonight and for you to say you can't afterward without giving a roleblock target.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:48 pm Can you stop with the excessive AtE for a bit it just makes you seem worse honestly. Saying that you're always mislynched and that you'll never convince anyone is rather annoying.

I really dislike how you came out of the gate with the idea that he attacked your target N2 while not acknowledging his role.
There are so many scenarios other than he attacked your target and the idea he attacked your target just so happens to be one which a Mafia Medic would benefit extremely from having as a false narrative.
I also think your claim of doing nothing N1 sounds like a lie since Medic's role block needs a night to charge and you used it N3 instead of N2 which suggests you likely used it N1, but don't want to say on who. I'm also of the opinion that using Vaccinator to the get stronger heal faster makes the most since for a Town Medic instead of the slower heal like you said you used, but I'm willing to overlook this as a difference in playstyle.
Really when I look at both of the odd N1 choice and your pretty opportunistic push together this just looks like it is coming from Mafia.

I would also appreciate if you at least claimed your role block target since at the very least if you are Town that would confirm a person as not having carried out the factional kill.
LP, do you believe NAA when he said he forgot to submit his role action TWICE?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:50 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:48 pm Can you stop with the excessive AtE for a bit it just makes you seem worse honestly. Saying that you're always mislynched and that you'll never convince anyone is rather annoying.

LP, do you believe NAA when he said he forgot to submit his role action TWICE?
No. I believe he is just lying and redisguised to keep his disguise.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I think the chop today should be decided between Falcon and NAA, force players to take stances and figure shit out post flip.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Really anyone who "forgets" an action is suspicious as that is simply just not a thing that is possible to do. You have a whole 24 hours to do so and it takes at max 3 words and 20 seconds of time.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:52 pm I think the chop today should be decided between Falcon and NAA, force players to take stances and figure shit out post flip.
Honestly this is fine it at least gives us something to work with and since I was already saying that we should lynch between Falcon and Wiggly due to Sabie's baseless town reads on them I'm voting Falcon.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Like I don't see Scum!LP defending NAA as partner like this, so if NAA is scum, I'd townread you the rest of the game but I'd chop Tony for sure.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:52 pm Really anyone who "forgets" an action is suspicious as that is simply just not a thing that is possible to do. You have a whole 24 hours to do so and it takes at max 3 words and 20 seconds of time.
Then, is NAA scummy or nah? Cause you called out Falcon scummy for not doing anything on Night 1.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dude, I'm not AtE.

I didn't roleblock anybody

N1 I forgot. N2 I saved Marmot. N3 I saved Marmot/you.

I told our host to save either one, I wasn't sure if I could save Marmot twice.

And no, there aren't a whole bunch of scenarios on how he knew my color. They are limited to but a few
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:55 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:52 pm Really anyone who "forgets" an action is suspicious as that is simply just not a thing that is possible to do. You have a whole 24 hours to do so and it takes at max 3 words and 20 seconds of time.
Then, is NAA scummy or nah? Cause you called out Falcon scummy for not doing anything on Night 1.
The issue is Mafia Vig not acting is extremely poor choice for the Mafia and I think willingly not vigging and just maintaining the disguise until he sees a good target is much more likely to be from Town than Mafia.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:52 pm I think the chop today should be decided between Falcon and NAA, force players to take stances and figure shit out post flip.
I'm fine with this wagon race
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:50 pm Also is a tad convenient we say that it'd be a good idea for Medic's to roleblock tonight and for you to say you can't afterward without giving a roleblock target.
Huh?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Scenarios where NAA knows your color.

Mafia killed your or Sig's target N2. (Mafia)
Vigilante killed your of Sig's tareget N2. (NAI unless targets are claimed which I don't think Sig did, so they'd have to do that to really tell)
Spy checked you or Sig. (Always NAI as both are valid Town and Mafia targets (unless one flips Mafia))
Nannok Tracking you or Sig N1. (Mafia)

Honestly I would consider that quite a few scenarios as 4 is a lot.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Also forgot to add the scenario where Mafia has a Medic and NAA is also Mafia.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

There's more scenarios where NAA is Maf than Town in your list.

Return to “Previous Jobs”