Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: [D2] Lost in Space Mafia

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Fext wasn't pure to me at all. I keep asking people why Fext was obvtown and they can't give me solid answers.

I think if Mac was wolf and came into the thread and saw Fext as being really pure and obvtown and also saw town Alison and town Seanzie attacking Fext he would just hard defend Fext and move his vote off.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:19 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:11 am What does he gain as scum if he does that? Like, just breaking it down. Scum know the alignments of every other player in the game. If he is scum he knows for certain Fext is town and he wants Fext dead. If he townreads Fext, it is to gain Fext's trust, or the trust of the town. If he votes Fext it is to get Fext killed because he is mafia.

The problem is that if he does both he lessens the effect of either. When he says Fext is towntelling, and he is Mac, some people might move off Fext, so he sabotages his plan to kill Fext. Conversely, by voting Fext he negates all his towncred that he would otherwise gain from his calling Fext town. The only reason Mac would try to do both things at once rather than lean into one side or the other is if he was using mind games and trusting that I would come to this exact conclusion and shield him. Which is why I'd policy him at FX to avoid that possibility, but why would scum Mac mind game D1 when he could just go to sleep and let Seanzie murder Fext?
I don't think it was necessarily a strategic move. He made a mistake. Fext appears really really pure to those who have TMI. Mac was surprised by how the thread treated Fext.

You are extremely likely to be a wolf to not be aware of this yet.
I had no feeling remotely close to surprise on that subject actually.

What I did have was the feeling they were town based on their play, but then I decided to stay the course. C'est la vie.
I don't believe you. town!you would have wrecked shit in that situation.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:24 am Fext wasn't pure to me at all. I keep asking people why Fext was obvtown and they can't give me solid answers.

I think if Mac was wolf and came into the thread and saw Fext as being really pure and obvtown and also saw town Alison and town Seanzie attacking Fext he would just hard defend Fext and move his vote off.
Plz give me a town!mac argument that doesnt depend on you being town.

Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:27 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:24 am Fext wasn't pure to me at all. I keep asking people why Fext was obvtown and they can't give me solid answers.

Plz give me a town!mac argument that doesnt depend on you being town.
My town!Mac argument does not depend on me being town.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

You keep saying that, except... Several players, town read him and voted elsewhere. Including falcon, Lime Coke (confirmed town), and myself.

"Not pure at all" - He was town. And several townies saw it.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 328

Post by MacDougall »

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 73#p887973

if you read from here for a page or so its pretty obvious im not with alison ever if not obvious im just town.

as much as it probably doesn't matter to anyone it was also quite late in the evening after a very long stressful day at work and i really didn't have the energy to do much except pick a town to sheep.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Like let's say he is wolf, he is partners with me, and he sees the way you treat Fext. I hop on to kill Fext... and he has the perfect opportunity to defend Fext. He knows I can get people killed D1, which means Fext will go over regardless of whether he has his vote there or not, and he also knows that he can get sick towncred if he defends Fext. He could be in the position that NAA is in right now today with nobody really questioning him except me, if he had defended Fext and I was his partner.

So Mac would defend Fext if I was mafia, and Mac would defend Fext if I was town. Ergo, Mac is town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tbh if i tried to explain why i was doing what i was doing there the only honest answer is "i dunno it seemed like the right thing to do at the time who cares".
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:30 am Like let's say he is wolf, he is partners with me, and he sees the way you treat Fext. I hop on to kill Fext... and he has the perfect opportunity to defend Fext. He knows I can get people killed D1, which means Fext will go over regardless of whether he has his vote there or not, and he also knows that he can get sick towncred if he defends Fext. He could be in the position that NAA is in right now today with nobody really questioning him except me, if he had defended Fext and I was his partner.

So Mac would defend Fext if I was mafia, and Mac would defend Fext if I was town. Ergo, Mac is town.
schrodingers mac is town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:29 am https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 73#p887973

if you read from here for a page or so its pretty obvious im not with alison ever if not obvious im just town.

as much as it probably doesn't matter to anyone it was also quite late in the evening after a very long stressful day at work and i really didn't have the energy to do much except pick a town to sheep.
what was quite late in the evening?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:30 am Like let's say he is wolf, he is partners with me, and he sees the way you treat Fext. I hop on to kill Fext... and he has the perfect opportunity to defend Fext. He knows I can get people killed D1, which means Fext will go over regardless of whether he has his vote there or not, and he also knows that he can get sick towncred if he defends Fext. He could be in the position that NAA is in right now today with nobody really questioning him except me, if he had defended Fext and I was his partner.

The second sentence is categorically false. Please try again wolf.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:29 am https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 73#p887973

the time where i am... it was past 7pm and i was screwing around doing family things between fucking around on this forum after a long day at work. You making an argument that "mac would have wrecked shit" is just annoying and dumb tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:28 am

You keep saying that, except... Several players, town read him and voted elsewhere. Including falcon, Lime Coke (confirmed town), and myself.

"Not pure at all" - He was town. And several townies saw it.
LC was basically forced to townread Fext because the entire thread tied the two of them together. LC having TMI that he is town means he would naturally come to the conclusion that Fext is town. When LC explained his townread on Fext, he did not at any point say Fext is pure... he just said "I don't know why Fext would pocket me if he was scum".

I checked falcon's iso. He was completely game for the Fext exe, showed no signs of thinking Fext towntelled/is pure, and switched away from Fext with the reasoning, and I quote, " I spose then we can always just [VOTE: ALISON] aubergine and see what happens". This is not the behavior of someone who has seen the light of day about Fext's townieness. Just a few posts before he was more than willing to put Fext into the dirt for info.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:32 am

uh no actually she's right that's exactly what I would do and tbh if I am mafia here that would be a strong reason for someone who knew how i play to townread her tbh lol.

but alas nothing i've done today is designed to capitalise on it so i'm just town.

gonna suck for you when you flip me in my sleep and im town. or maybe it wont and im being hustled. either way gg.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why is it categorically false?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:33 am

the time where i am... it was past 7pm and i was screwing around doing family things between fucking around on this forum after a long day at work. You making an argument that "mac would have wrecked shit" is just annoying and dumb tbh.
It was past 7ap when? This isn't a gotcha post, this is legit asking what time period you're talking about in the original post. you talk about it not mattering to people, but I am not sure what "it" is or exactly when it was quite late in the evening after a very long ... so the "what" is literal. What is the "what" in "it was also quite late."?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:34 am

YOur order of events. What exactly did you originally "hop" on to?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:33 am

It was past 7ap when? This isn't a gotcha post, this is legit asking what time period you're talking about in the original post. you talk about it not mattering to people, but I am not sure what "it" is or exactly when it was quite late in the evening after a very long ... so the "what" is literal. What is the "what" in "it was also quite late."?
im running out of energy to talk with you dude... we're going around and around and around and nothing you say gives me any impression you're going to reevaluate your read on me so like why should i even bother? like just reading this post you used about six thousand words to just say "what was pasts 7pm?"

it was past 7pm when I came to the thread and read posts and thought fext looked towny from them and then said as much.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:38 am

The sequence of events, as I remember it, happened this way.

1) I express generalized suspicion of both Fext and LC for the way they have been posting.
2) You think that Fext has scumslipped.
3) I strengthen my suspicion of Fext, independently, for poor responses to my pressure, and think your scumslip theory is plausible besides. I vote Fext.

If I am town then I have done 3) as a genuine belief and fully intend to tunnel Fext into the ground. If I am mafia then I am doing it because I am a wolf and intend to kill a townie. Either way, a wolf Mac would have confidence that I would ensure Fext goes over, and you clearly were intending to 1v1 him to his death as well.

My point is this. After Mac sees 3, if he is a wolf, he would have no reason not to hard defend Fext. Fext was going over regardless, the writing is on the wall, and he gets a bunch of towncred on the side for it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:34 am

uh no actually she's right that's exactly what I would do and tbh if I am mafia here that would be a strong reason for someone who knew how i play to townread her tbh lol.

but alas nothing i've done today is designed to capitalise on it so i'm just town.

gonna suck for you when you flip me in my sleep and im town. or maybe it wont and im being hustled. either way gg.
you believe that wolf!you would have something to attempt to captialize on today? What exactly is that?

You aren't "just town".

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:34 am

you believe that wolf!you would have something to attempt to captialize on today? What exactly is that?

You aren't "just town".
you keep trying to convince me of a thing i know for sure is wrong and i am sure that will take you places you never dreamed of
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i would have a train full of people that contributed to a mischop that i was the least culpable for, is what i would have
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:42 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:38 am

The sequence of events, as I remember it, happened this way.

1) I express generalized suspicion of both Fext and LC for the way they have been posting.
2) You think that Fext has scumslipped.
3) I strengthen my suspicion of Fext, independently, for poor responses to my pressure, and think your scumslip theory is plausible besides. I vote Fext.

If I am town then I have done 3) as a genuine belief and fully intend to tunnel Fext into the ground. If I am mafia then I am doing it because I am a wolf and intend to kill a townie. Either way, a wolf Mac would have confidence that I would ensure Fext goes over, and you clearly were intending to 1v1 him to his death as well.

My point is this. After Mac sees 3, if he is a wolf, he would have no reason not to hard defend Fext. Fext was going over regardless, the writing is on the wall, and he gets a bunch of towncred on the side for it.
Mac hard!spewed Fext town well before Mac "saw 3". Legit, thinking Mac might be town because of whatever, okay... but you are ignoring my cases. You are finding ways to not listen to me. You are doing the thing that wolves do when they can't sus a person, but can't work with them either. Nothing I say will sway you, and it isn't because you're tunnelled (weither on town or scum).

You're just scum.

The number of holes in this... is huge. Like I can give evidence if need be. Alison is not actually considering mac here. Probably they both wolves, but minimally this is Alison always wolf. Alison always wolf.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

that's a pretty apt way to describe how you are treating me right now my guy
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:50 am Mac hard!spewed Fext town well before Mac "saw 3". Legit, thinking Mac might be town because of whatever, okay... but you are ignoring my cases. You are finding ways to not listen to me. You are doing the thing that wolves do when they can't sus a person, but can't work with them either. Nothing I say will sway you, and it isn't because you're tunnelled (weither on town or scum).

You're just scum.

The number of holes in this... is huge. Like I can give evidence if need be. Alison is not actually considering mac here. Probably they both wolves, but minimally this is Alison always wolf. Alison always wolf.
When did Mac hardspew Fext town? He only did the townread on Fext after I had already cased Fext.

Go on, show me the holes in the logic.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:51 am that's a pretty apt way to describe how you are treating me right now my guy
No.

that post is Alison scum. Alison is scum. Alison is scum. Mac, Alison is scum.

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I thought it was dead, but there's even more 2 on 1 action.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Alison

Post by Alison »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:54 am I thought it was dead, but there's even more 2 on 1 action.
Crazy how when someone says "X and Y are scum" both X and Y respond to him and try to argue with him. Must be partners!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:52 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:50 am Mac hard!spewed Fext town well before Mac "saw 3". Legit, thinking Mac might be town because of whatever, okay... but you are ignoring my cases. You are finding ways to not listen to me. You are doing the thing that wolves do when they can't sus a person, but can't work with them either. Nothing I say will sway you, and it isn't because you're tunnelled (weither on town or scum).

You're just scum.

When did Mac hardspew Fext town? He only did the townread on Fext after I had already cased Fext.

do you think I'm town still?

Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm still waiting for:

1) Evidence that Fext was genuinely townie D1. You didn't think he was back then, yourself, but apparently he was obvious?

2) The refutation of my logic that you claim has a lot of holes in it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:54 am I thought it was dead, but there's even more 2 on 1 action.
i am doing nothing but responding to seanzie's endless stream of drunk tunneling actually
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:56 am I'm still waiting for:

1) Evidence that Fext was genuinely townie D1. You didn't think he was back then, yourself, but apparently he was obvious?

hey yehhhhhh whats all this about
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Not willing to engage with you not on my terms. If you decide to scumread me, then say so. Otherwise, burden is on you to satisfy me, not the other way around.

Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:55 am

You're just scum.

I am starting to think you are mafia. You have been engaging in bad faith, claiming there's holes in my logic, and that Mac did something at a certain date, when I look back at the posts and he only townread Fext after I cased Fext. I've been going back and forth with you on this for dozens of posts and you haven't engaged with my logic, while accusing me of not engaging with yours (when I have).
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:55 am
Crazy how when someone says "X and Y are scum" both X and Y respond to him and try to argue with him. Must be partners!
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:57 am

hey yehhhhhh whats all this about
Hey yehhhhhh!

Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:58 am

Not willing to engage with you not on my terms. If you decide to scumread me, then say so. Otherwise, burden is on you to satisfy me, not the other way around.
Pretty neat crosspost, eh?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:59 am
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
why are you townreading all those people btw?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:56 am
i am doing nothing but responding to seanzie's endless stream of drunk tunneling actually
Please keep going 🙏
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:00 am
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
Wooosh
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just pinged Wilgy in scumchat to come post lets see what he has to say
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:01 am
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
Wooosh
not a woosh, i am referring to falcon, wilgy and seanzie
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:02 am
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
Wooosh
I can't give my reason on 2 of them, so I'll just make something up if that works for you.

I'm town reading them because everyone is town reading them.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:04 am
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
Wooosh
I can't give my reason on 2 of them, so I'll just make something up if that works for you.

right well thats a dumb idea cuz thats half the reason im townreading them to so if we are all just townreading them because we all are then nobody has any reasons
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:55 am

You're just scum.

I am starting to think you are mafia. You have been engaging in bad faith, claiming there's holes in my logic, and that Mac did something at a certain date, when I look back at the posts and he only townread Fext after I cased Fext. I've been going back and forth with you on this for dozens of posts and you haven't engaged with my logic, while accusing me of not engaging with yours (when I have).
What is the hole in logic? you made posts about Fext before Fext had eyes on him. I even made a snide post towards you asking you if Fext was the D1 miselim because I thought your treatment of Fext was kinda sus. Do you want to bring that up? we can?

"he only townread Fext after I cased Fext"... after you cased him the first or second time? Did his views change the second time you cased Fext? (because his weird read-change but not vote-change happened between the first and second)

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i have decided seanzie is in fact mafia with creature
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:07 am i have decided seanzie is in fact mafia with creature
Lol, good try. I am so pure it is kinda funny. creature meh, me, pure.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

5 hours seanzie... i have sat here trying to convince you for 5 hours ... check the timestamps... 5 fucken hours man. 5 hours. 5 ... hours.

5 hours.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:05 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:04 am
Truuu, you must be town,

So that makes:

You town
Me town
Falcon town
Wilgy town
Seanzie town
Mac town

Game solved.
Wooosh

right well thats a dumb idea cuz thats half the reason im townreading them to so if we are all just townreading them because we all are then nobody has any reasons
I had previously come to that conclusion, and then... I think they're town for r E a S O n S that I am not privy to disclose.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Hustles”