GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 400
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:10 pm i liked guillotine's opening but the one thing that did ping me was him saying that he expected better of my play/i don't make those kinds of mistakes as it's just ???? objectively false and i thought he got better with my meta. so yeah maybe that + waza's read, i would drop him from my previous towncore rn.
You are right Alexa, my mistake, perhaps you are not the great player i thought you to be.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am 112 had a really spot on assessment of you that brought to words everything I was thinking about you, even if I’m misreading you and ur actually town I don’t think a scum would take this approach on you

C4 has a snarky critical vibe, doesn’t feel like they’re playing to be townread and the evaluations I’ve seen from him so far show a good depth of thought that i haven’t seen him replicate as scum yet outside of when he’s bussing. they had that one post we both liked as well

Creature is a hard one to explain. I just think he’s lhf bait, I think the way he’s handled your push is towny, he isn’t being appealy or anything and the way he’s assessed your push is towny. His insistence that he things he’s gonna be a universal tr by eod is towny since last time I saw him as a wolf he got outed and buried d1 as one of the best roles meanwhile everytime I’ve seen him town he’s been a universal tr. so I think that confidence is town for him

Alexa is too derpy and all over the place to be scum. The way she handled her claim was way too over eager and messy in a way that’s towny for specifically her.
How do you think Creature would handle this push by me if he was mafia? (Keeping in mind he has 6 teammates that could potentially coach him?)

I think the rest of your explanations are okay. 112's read is wrong, but you're just saying it's a mindmeld, so sure. I found myself agreeing with that evaluation of C4. I am townreading Alexa for different reasons but I don't think townreading her for her handling of her claim is unreasonable at all.
Some mixture of flailing and appealing like when he got cases by ladd
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:20 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:19 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am Also I maintain being provocative is something I do as town to the feel over players' alignment based on their responses. Looks like unnecessary attention for me to do as wolf.
Except you can't furnish any receipts for actually getting info about people's alignment.
I don't need a solid thesis, I only need to hit the right players and any hint of where to go or not to go is helpful.
What hints did you get?
I no longer think alexa has a reason to claim this info as wolf here. Maybe if I get less lazy I can look for more reactions.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:22 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:15 am What the hell? I'm not flame fanning on Seanzie, I think they have wolf equity and I took 112's post as an opportunity to express my read on them.
Why didn't you express that scumread before 112 came along? Why must someone else say Seanzie is scum first before you call him out? For that matter, what did Seanzie do that was scummy in the first place?
I like to express reads when I have someone to mindmeld with instead of just throwing them whenever I get them.
So if nobody ever expressed suspicion on Seanzie, how long were you going to sit there letting him go about doing wolfy things without saying anything?

And what were those wolfy things, anyway?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 354
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

112/Mac/ilario w/w/w howbowdah
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 354
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Y'all post a lot
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Paopan wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:12 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:08 pm Paopan im down to buddy each other
If you tend to have a suspicion that Guillo & Alexa are W/W, then sure!
Pffff.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Okay I’ve wasted enough MBs tonite. Be back later
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison if you’re a wolf here imma give you credit and say you’re a good wolf because you’re engagements with me are making me tr you
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 978
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

i feel like paopan is a wolf who somehow got picked??? or something/ended up being a wolf??? or roles were picked ofc but i feel like they had a conversation in wolf chat about how i should've been picked with partners because i feel like their approach to me is too oddly specific to come from someone without TMI, i've played with them one time and idk my alignment that game if it was 3P or town but i defs wasn't a wolf and they should barely know me whatsoever? so them saying "i would've picked alexa or scotty" does not make sense to me

[VOTE: PAOPAN] aubergine
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Your *
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:23 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 am 112 had a really spot on assessment of you that brought to words everything I was thinking about you, even if I’m misreading you and ur actually town I don’t think a scum would take this approach on you

C4 has a snarky critical vibe, doesn’t feel like they’re playing to be townread and the evaluations I’ve seen from him so far show a good depth of thought that i haven’t seen him replicate as scum yet outside of when he’s bussing. they had that one post we both liked as well

Creature is a hard one to explain. I just think he’s lhf bait, I think the way he’s handled your push is towny, he isn’t being appealy or anything and the way he’s assessed your push is towny. His insistence that he things he’s gonna be a universal tr by eod is towny since last time I saw him as a wolf he got outed and buried d1 as one of the best roles meanwhile everytime I’ve seen him town he’s been a universal tr. so I think that confidence is town for him

Alexa is too derpy and all over the place to be scum. The way she handled her claim was way too over eager and messy in a way that’s towny for specifically her.
How do you think Creature would handle this push by me if he was mafia? (Keeping in mind he has 6 teammates that could potentially coach him?)

I think the rest of your explanations are okay. 112's read is wrong, but you're just saying it's a mindmeld, so sure. I found myself agreeing with that evaluation of C4. I am townreading Alexa for different reasons but I don't think townreading her for her handling of her claim is unreasonable at all.
Some mixture of flailing and appealing like when he got cases by ladd
It was like me trying to explain I was trying a playstyle change but then I just didn't bother to post at the end of the day at fear town would see any further post I make as wolfy.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:25 am Alison if you’re a wolf here imma give you credit and say you’re a good wolf because you’re engagements with me are making me tr you
0/10 do not recommend you will get nk'd n1
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:23 am
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:10 pm i liked guillotine's opening but the one thing that did ping me was him saying that he expected better of my play/i don't make those kinds of mistakes as it's just ???? objectively false and i thought he got better with my meta. so yeah maybe that + waza's read, i would drop him from my previous towncore rn.
You are right Alexa, my mistake, perhaps you are not the great player i thought you to be.
This post has weird vibes. I'm not sure what to make of them. It feels like something one wolf would say to another to distance because it's so out of place and such a hostile comment without any real heat behind it (+ it seems to be made in the context of Guillo being placated by Alexa's refutation of his case against her). But I townread both Guillo and Alexa so I don't think that's it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:24 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:15 am What the hell? I'm not flame fanning on Seanzie, I think they have wolf equity and I took 112's post as an opportunity to express my read on them.
Why didn't you express that scumread before 112 came along? Why must someone else say Seanzie is scum first before you call him out? For that matter, what did Seanzie do that was scummy in the first place?
I like to express reads when I have someone to mindmeld with instead of just throwing them whenever I get them.
So if nobody ever expressed suspicion on Seanzie, how long were you going to sit there letting him go about doing wolfy things without saying anything?
I don't know. Maybe I would have expressed it eventually, but 112 posting about Seanzie gave me the incentive to express it earlier.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

okay
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:24 am 112/Mac/ilario w/w/w howbowdah
Think ilario has been ok, think 112 has been ok. They read more misguided than malicious to me.

I have severe concerns about Mac.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:26 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:24 am
I don't know. Maybe I would have expressed it eventually, but 112 posting about Seanzie gave me the incentive to express it earlier.
Also just had this feeling Seanzie's entry felt a lot different than last game and they were unsatisfying since then
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 219

Post by hollowkatt »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:57 pm My towncore is Hollowkatt and EnderWiggin.

I bestow upon thee the duty of finding me 3 more town. They have to be mad kents tho.
oh god oh fuck responsibility

alexa can be one
c4 is another. Ender has to get the last one
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 805

Post by Phil and Gloria »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:14 am jfc Alison you came to play

Hi who are you? Some sort of sock?
up u fuk
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

off u fuk
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:14 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:10 pm I got the best role in this motherfucking planet, I'm gonna destroy so many wolves with it. I finally can get shit done on my own!
Guillermo 3p confirmed
Another mafia 3p hunting! All i have to do is post and they come to me, with a scythe, hand it to me for me to chop their heads. How generous the wolves of this game are.

PoE

Falcon
Alexa
Scotty
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hi Sloonei.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:58 pm I mean I think probably nutella is not town and is trying to get creature chopped and therefore we can’t trust what nutella says (?)
but creature hasn't done anything? so why go ham and why blame nutella and not alison?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:27 am
Think ilario has been ok, think 112 has been ok. They read more misguided than malicious to me.

seems I live in ur head rent free
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:22 am
ilario wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:39 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:46 pm
112 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:39 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm At no point does he contribute to the conversation. He does not add evidence to support any narrative. He does not refute the evidence or points that others have brought up. He does not, in fact, engage with the theories and accusations that have been thrown around the thread. He merely fuels the fire with provocative one-liners and moves on without explaining them.
This is extremely NAI for Creature
honestly that whole alison post reads as scum casing town
Nah. Alison being guns blazing like this is townie and maybe this is the weakest point in the case but the rest is on the nose. Like the whole guilty conscience and 3p comment thing is pretty solid slam dunking imo.
Do you have much experience with her wolf game? Have you caught her as a wolf?
Yes.

When she's wolf her cases are more calculated, imo this was quick on the uptake and resonated with my own view so I feel good about her
wdym calculated
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mac if you tunnel LP I will townread you.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm Is this game by any chance bastard? I didn't check before joining
100% can confirm a bastard does exist. (It’s me)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:28 am

Why you no answer me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

lol rough
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:05 am
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:02 am Mac is spewed clear by the sheer number of people who don't realize he's even in this game

40% serious take
mac? who is mac? my name is guy incognito
mine is Guy Ferrari
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:29 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:28 am

Why you no answer me?
I haven't clicked the notification yet cuz I been too busy talking mad shit
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:18 pm Guillo's still a candidate for the most obvious town in the game and him stating an objective falsehood that requires paying special attention to one sub-facet of one player's meta in a way that could be explained by "overgeneralization" won't shift that for me.
Why does this sound like a townread eith a shade at the same time?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:26 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:25 am Alison if you’re a wolf here imma give you credit and say you’re a good wolf because you’re engagements with me are making me tr you
0/10 do not recommend you will get nk'd n1
wdym?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:04 am @hollowkatt @EnderWiggin Falcon is now in the towncore
if he has to be fine I guess. but I'm still grumpy that he baited me with a party and then wolf read me
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think I'm only staying up at 1:30 am to finish listening to a podcast
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:20 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:18 am @paopan hi what's the craic where dem woofs
Thoughts on Guillo?
there was a thing early that pinged me a lil
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

[VOTE: GUILLOTINE] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Can we just kill someone like guillotine d1 pls
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

it was the part where he was talking about me not being here... I thought it was goofy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I was unproductive all day
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Phil and Gloria wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:51 pm now playing: Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia

bangers only
Can confirm, this is a banger
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

lmao at the sudden anti guillo sentiment
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

@Guillotine submit your vig on me or what the heck ever if you have that. me being in your POE rn makes no sense if you're town and i know you can read me better than that now after we've engaged and with past games we've been through
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:42 pm alright good night, go along with my plan if you have a big dick
Damn.
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:30 am
Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:04 am @hollowkatt @EnderWiggin Falcon is now in the towncore
if he has to be fine I guess. but I'm still grumpy that he baited me with a party and then wolf read me
he did? that's not on.

@falcon45ca no towncore on tow core violence
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:30 am I think I'm only staying up at 1:30 am to finish listening to a podcast
At least it's good enough to keep me interested.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Yeah whatever I change my mind on alison, her approach to mac with the whole “if you tunnel neeko I’ll tr you” etc and everything else in her recent posts feel towny. Still think she’s wrong on creature though
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Phil and Gloria wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:32 am
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:42 pm alright good night, go along with my plan if you have a big dick
Damn.
ah fuck sprityo is here to get me mischopped
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Mafia:

Guillotine
LinearPoint
Paopan